PDA

View Full Version : HDB Loan

irisng
04-09-12, 08:29
Just curious, HDB based on what criteria to approve the housing loan?

ay123
04-09-12, 09:35
as long u are singapore :D their objective is to all singaporean to own a house

Kelonguni
04-09-12, 11:27
Just curious, HDB based on what criteria to approve the housing loan?

Stability of income affects. Self-employed or those with unstable, fluctuating income may need proof of ability to sustain long term loans before being approved.

irisng
04-09-12, 12:22
Thanks. If already have the balloting number but flat not selected yet, can these people apply for HDB loan first or have to wait until they have selected the unit.

ysyap
04-09-12, 21:36
Thanks. If already have the balloting number but flat not selected yet, can these people apply for HDB loan first or have to wait until they have selected the unit.You need to know the unit selected and so determine the price and the loan amout. Anyway, I'm not sure the procedures but I thought this information is required for taking a mortgage loan. :cheers5:

irisng
04-09-12, 23:03
I heard that someone had already got their loan approved even he hasn't selected his flat. He said must get loan approved first before selection or else if selected one and signed everything but later loan not approved, how, then must loan from bank already.

Then there is another person whose loan was not approved, reason because he needs to provide 3 months payslip but he and his future wife have just graduated and started to work for the 1st month only, where got 3 months payslip:tsk-tsk: , so like that they have to loan from the bank lor. Poor thing.:scared-3:

simple
05-09-12, 00:30
I heard that someone had already got their loan approved even he hasn't selected his flat. He said must get loan approved first before selection or else if selected one and signed everything but later loan not approved, how, then must loan from bank already.

Then there is another person whose loan was not approved, reason because he needs to provide 3 months payslip but he and his future wife have just graduated and started to work for the 1st month only, where got 3 months payslip:tsk-tsk: , so like that they have to loan from the bank lor. Poor thing.:scared-3:

I think get HLE from HDB first. See how much can loan :)

irisng
05-09-12, 08:19
I think get HLE from HDB first. See how much can loan :)

Sorry, what is HLE?

iwantgizmos
05-09-12, 10:44
Sorry, what is HLE?
HDB Loan Eligibility
https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP27LEASHLE/BP27Main/BP27PApp.jsp

irisng
05-09-12, 13:39
HDB Loan Eligibility
https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP27LEASHLE/BP27Main/BP27PApp.jsp

Thank you.