PDA

View Full Version : Whole familiy enlisting for Karate Class...

radha08
31-08-12, 16:40
Ok i have decided me and my whole family going to enlist for karate class...:cheers1:

At the moment i only know judo/tae kwan do/akido and Silat..:scared-1:

But NOT enough.....:D

ANY BRO CAN GUESS WHY...:confused::confused::confused:

hopeful
31-08-12, 16:52
why dont you learn krav maga?

i guess you feel not enough because you have a lot of time on your hand, dont know what to do

radha08
31-08-12, 16:59

i guess you feel not enough because you have a lot of time on your hand, dont know what to do

GOOD guess NO la its BECAUSE i moving back into the HEARTLANDS...HDB...so got to be prepared forvthe rough life...HA HA HA..

Hai-e...:samurai-killa:

radha08
31-08-12, 17:01

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d3/Krav_Maga_logo.jpg/200px-Krav_Maga_logo.jpg

radha08
31-08-12, 17:11
serious shit..:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkcu2sRnIlo

RE_Owner
31-08-12, 17:17
go for WING CHUN. Then you can shout 我要打十个!!!

zzz1
31-08-12, 18:21
GOOD guess NO la its BECAUSE i moving back into the HEARTLANDS...HDB...so got to be prepared forvthe rough life...HA HA HA..

Bro, small got small fight, big got big fight la

Sometime heartlanders are more friendly and loyal ..:)

radha08
31-08-12, 18:37
Bro, small got small fight, big got big fight la

Sometime heartlanders are more friendly and loyal ..:)

ya la bro singapore TOO crowded small thing fight...:scared-1:

hopeful
31-08-12, 22:20
ya la bro singapore TOO crowded small thing fight...:scared-1:

especially PRC women who will gouge out your eyes. you do really need safety glasses to protect your eyes and crotch guard in case they kick your groin.

buttercarp
31-08-12, 22:31

Huh.... Stay in HDB must know kung fu ?
Renovate home swee swee...... Better not let wife learn ......otherwise when quarrel that time, things may get broken.

radha08
31-08-12, 22:56
Huh.... Stay in HDB must know kung fu ?
Renovate home swee swee...... Better not let wife learn ......otherwise when quarrel that time, things may get broken.

ha ha...no la just thinking how my life is going to change from PC>>Landed>>HDB....

PC>>>On guard against FT:simmering:

Landed>>War with cockroaches:scared-1:

HDB>>...Just preparing...:D

ysyap
31-08-12, 23:17
ha ha...no la just thinking how my life is going to change from PC>>Landed>>HDB....

PC>>>On guard against FT:simmering:

Landed>>War with cockroaches:scared-1:

HDB>>...Just preparing...:DMy personal experience tells me that HDB neighbors maybe friendlier than those staying in landed...

Also, now more and more FT/FW are staying in HDB liao and not just restricted to PC... got more and more ang mohs moving into the heartlands too.

You must have stayed in HDB since you own one so how come still need to prepare? You must be super well prepared already mah!!! :cheers5:

focus
01-09-12, 00:39
serious shit..:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkcu2sRnIlo

All these demo videos only show the instructor making the move.. the "victim" action usually is limited to the first touch adn then all wait to get whacked.

Real fight not like that lah.

Please see UFC.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogLV8mgBZSw

buttercarp
01-09-12, 13:21
My personal experience tells me that HDB neighbors maybe friendlier than those staying in landed...

Also, now more and more FT/FW are staying in HDB liao and not just restricted to PC... got more and more ang mohs moving into the heartlands too.

You must have stayed in HDB since you own one so how come still need to prepare? You must be super well prepared already mah!!! :cheers5:

The HDB demographic has changed over the years.
So I guess bro radha wants to be extra careful.
Martial arts not only trains the body, it also trains the mind to exercise self restraint.