PDA

View Full Version : Massage chair

irisng
23-08-12, 12:46
Did anybody ever try Ogawa massage chair?

felicia_sg
23-08-12, 18:15
Yes, 2 years already, so far quite good.

zzz1
23-08-12, 20:30
Ogawa may be less know , lesser marketing , but the saving is passed to consumer . And not necessary their product is inferior ...

irisng
23-08-12, 21:09
Thank you felicia & zzz1. I have just bought 1 from deal.com at $2,488.

bakasa2002
23-08-12, 23:16
It's quite good, I have tried it at a roadshow before. Massage function appears better than osim but osim wins in build quality.

zzz1
24-08-12, 19:51
Thank you felicia & zzz1. I have just bought 1 from deal.com at $2,488.
Enjoy....!

teddybear
24-08-12, 20:54
Osim overpriced I think. To get same features, you need to pay almost double for an Osim.

It's quite good, I have tried it at a roadshow before. Massage function appears better than osim but osim wins in build quality.

Trapping-bird
24-08-12, 21:08
Osim overpriced I think. To get same features, you need to pay almost double for an Osim.

Massage in parlor better or electric chair better?

teddybear
24-08-12, 21:18
Depends on what you define as "better"? :beats-me-man:
Massage in parlor will have "after sale" service for additional charges, electric chair has no such service & additional charges. :p

Massage in parlor better or electric chair better?

Trapping-bird
24-08-12, 21:29
Depends on what you define as "better"? :beats-me-man:
Massage in parlor will have "after sale" service for additional charges, electric chair has no such service & additional charges. :p
Haha.. Parlor use oil, electric chair no oil.. Also some area/part the chair cannot reach..

irisng
24-08-12, 22:24
For parlor, most of the times, have to book in advance but for home electric chair, it can serve you anytime.:cheers6:

bakasa2002
24-08-12, 22:51

The premium u pay is to get the celebrities to endorse the chair mah... I also think osim is not worth the price, cos when I tried ogawa, it gives a much better massage.

bakasa2002
24-08-12, 22:53
Seriously for those considering a good tv/living rm chair shd chk out Stressless brand of recliner, they are really good and comfortable! If u don't need the massage function, go for Stressless...

solsys
24-08-12, 23:15
Ogawa better, i have one at home.

buttercarp
25-08-12, 01:27
Haha.. Parlor use oil, electric chair no oil.. Also some area/part the chair cannot reach..

Just shift position, then chair can perform the function ;) .

Those products endorsed by celebrity really not worth it.
I usually prefer not to buy celebrity endorsed product.

That goes with cosmetics too.

irisng
25-08-12, 12:46
Deal.com is having a Mega Sales for today and tomorrow for addn 5% discount on top of the discounted prices. Ogawa massage chair is inside one of the lists.

irisng
25-08-12, 12:48
Just shift position, then chair can perform the function ;) .

Those products endorsed by celebrity really not worth it.
I usually prefer not to buy celebrity endorsed product.

That goes with cosmetics too.

My sister-in-law bought one from OSIM for $4,988 (adv for Andy Lau), I tried it but not so comfortable leh.

zzz1
25-08-12, 12:58
Deal.com is having a Mega Sales for today and tomorrow for addn 5% discount on top of the discounted prices. Ogawa massage chair is inside one of the lists.

Happen to click on this web ... Seem to offer good deal but they have limited variety ...

irisng
25-08-12, 14:02
Happen to click on this web ... Seem to offer good deal but they have limited variety ...

Just come to know that the discount is on all deals. Need to enter the discount code (WKNDSALE001) under the deal coupon, the word deal coupon can be found after you click buy now, is below the item. Key in the code, then click apply to this order and then click done, and the discount will deduct from the price.

zzz1
25-08-12, 14:05
Just come to know that the discount is on all deals. Need to enter the discount code (WKNDSALE001) under the deal coupon, the word deal coupon can be found after you click buy now, is below the item. Key in the code, then click apply to this order and then click done, and the discount will deduct from the price.

ic... appreciate it.....will do some internet shopping...

price
25-08-12, 14:19
why no one talks about Oto massage chairs? are they any good?

irisng
26-08-12, 20:56
Ogawa better, i have one at home.

Yours is a 2 rollers or 4 rollers type. Just now went down to IMM to try the Ogawa massage chair, then realise that the new model has only 2 rollers.

asad664
12-11-20, 15:31
An ideal best home massage chair is a much-improved answer for pressure best massage chairs under $2000 (https://www.ncespro.com/15-best-massage-chairs-under-2000/) nervousness, and weariness. Following a long boisterous working day.

penrosecondos
16-01-21, 15:14
I'm thinking of getting a new massage chair delivered to One North Eden (https://www.onenorthedencondos.sg) soon, any recommendations which brand has good and safe delivery service?