PDA

View Full Version : Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

solsys
31-12-12, 23:42
..from investment point of view, benchmark priced purchases would not bring in the most profit. If D'Leedon and Sky Habitat is having problem selling at ave 1.6K psf.......How high do you think the Yishun Hub is gonna hit?

Exchange reservoir view for MRT interchange convenience then perhaps $1336psf as well.

jacelynchia
31-12-12, 23:52
..from investment point of view, benchmark priced purchases would not bring in the most profit. If D'Leedon and Sky Habitat is having problem selling at ave 1.6K psf.......How high do you think the Yishun Hub is gonna hit?

True, but I though those projects are priced average 1700 psf and above?

Kenshinto80
01-01-13, 05:02
True, but I though those projects are priced average 1700 psf and above?
Hi Jacelyn, just curious, I thought I saw in the newspaper base on caveat lodged that the average price at Skies is around 1100 on average. Is 1300 psf those super high floor ones? Meaning outlier on the bell curve?

Komo
01-01-13, 06:50
if you check the price chart from square foot research you'll notice that the prices of sold units are very scattered over a very wide band. have never seen developer prices so scattered before. the developer is really very good at pricing to maximize profits:D

solsys
01-01-13, 08:19
if you check the price chart from square foot research you'll notice that the prices of sold units are very scattered over a very wide band. have never seen developer prices so scattered before. the developer is really very good at pricing to maximize profits:D

Buyers also too aggressive and optimistic for now. Shit comes in next two years and 4yr lock in will be issue.

aang1971
01-01-13, 11:22
Buyers also too aggressive and optimistic for now. Shit comes in next two years and 4yr lock in will be issue.

Well interest rate will spike up after QE ends...it seems QE will end by next year...I also worry for repayment

jacelynchia
01-01-13, 15:20
Hi Jacelyn, just curious, I thought I saw in the newspaper base on caveat lodged that the average price at Skies is around 1100 on average. Is 1300 psf those super high floor ones? Meaning outlier on the bell curve?

Hi, I am not very sure but
The units with views and without is a huge difference.
Mine is around 1200 psf , the 1336 psf as mentioned by other forumners are the highest of the curve bell.

Kenshinto80
01-01-13, 17:35
Hi Folks, thks for sharing. Very interesting pricing by the developer. Anyway, seems all new launches going for at least 1000psf these days and still rising....goin Hong Kong style.

Shanhz
02-01-13, 13:12
SM pricing is very interesting. first, the 1BR and 2BR units psf prices dun differ much from 3BR/4BR psf. that is becoz the smaller units get the road view, whereas the bigger units get the reservoir view. so the bigger units more or less have the same psf as the smaller units (in some cases, even higher psf), but of coz this translates into huge quantum differences.

the different units within the reservoir view also gets very specific pricing. low floor near rubbish dump with view, very very cheap. low floor, also very cheap. once you are past 6-7 floors, the amount increases exponentially.

i have been looking at the specific units' selling price (i have the data), and it really amazes me how wide the range is. and comparing some units (whom i know got early discount or VVIP pricing) vs the "open-market" units.. same stack difference of one floor, can be 160k difference.

einnoc
03-01-13, 08:14
160K is very high for one storey diff.

Btw is it normal for banks to issue me a valuation report and on it states 2 pricing? Then they ask me to pay for the valuation report. One is actual pricing which i purchased the condo at, the other pricing is abt 180K lower than my purchased price.

Lastly, i am still having problem seeing my purchased unit in the URA list. Called the lawyer and he said not so soon but almost 3 months already. Anyone have such problem?

Jornada
03-01-13, 08:22

Btw is it normal for banks to issue me a valuation report and on it states 2 pricing? Then they ask me to pay for the valuation report. One is actual pricing which i purchased the condo at, the other pricing is abt 180K lower than my purchased price.

Lastly, i am still having problem seeing my purchased unit in the URA list. Called the lawyer and he said not so soon but almost 3 months already. Anyone have such problem?

Usually the stats will be shown shortly after you have received a caveat lodged against you by URA.

Have not heard about paying banks for valuation report though. Hopefully, its just administrative and not an indication that the property value has dipped below the purchase price. I maybe wrong.

Night
03-01-13, 13:45

Hi eonnie, I dun see mine in as well. I paid for the report to the bank as well.

dare2
04-01-13, 16:25

Which development did you purchase? SM?

magicroad
04-01-13, 16:51
does other unit got this refuse chute issue?
I can't get it just from the floor plan :scared-2:

Shanhz
04-01-13, 18:48
does other unit got this refuse chute issue?
I can't get it just from the floor plan :scared-2:

The one at the showflat, which is the premium unit, has the chute at the yard.

myfirstpc
07-01-13, 21:40
Wonder if the developer will register with BCA for the Quality Mark. I notice for projects launched later than SM, they are already registered.

Sky61 from MR forum shared that the MR developer has registered with BCA Quality Mark.

einnoc
10-01-13, 12:52
Which development did you purchase? SM?

Yup, Skies Miltonia.

Kanarazu
11-01-13, 06:26
Wonder if the developer will register with BCA for the Quality Mark. I notice for projects launched later than SM, they are already registered.

Sky61 from MR forum shared that the MR developer has registered with BCA Quality Mark.

TG doesn't seem to have any projects listed in the QM website. Btw seems like CDL and Woh Hup are the ones getting better scores in QM.

Shanhz
11-01-13, 07:53
TG doesn't seem to have any projects listed in the QM website. Btw seems like CDL and Woh Hup are the ones getting better scores in QM.

not trying to throw a spanner in the works. but when i told my lao jiao agent i getting TG devp, she told me better not. the quality not good. :D

myfirstpc
11-01-13, 13:04

Hope we do not get short changed on the fittings and material quality. I have gone over to the show unit to photograph the items including the signages at each room on what is provided and what is not. As in the brochure, fittings and stuff from Blum, Electrolux etc.

myfirstpc
11-01-13, 13:10
I have just received a $240 bill for Valuation for SM from my bank. Please help.
I may not have the proper understanding, has been under the impression that the Bank will :
-absorb the valuation (not part of CM ?);
-for BUC direct from developer, no requirement for valuation.

Pls, would someone enlighten me.

Shanhz
11-01-13, 14:06
part of the future view from SM, taken in the late evening, so abit dark leow.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-ElOiXMYQFOw/UO-5xxEelZI/AAAAAAAAFco/iChUjQWzqv8/s800/20130110_184611.jpg

Kanarazu
11-01-13, 14:52
Hope we do not get short changed on the fittings and material quality. I have gone over to the show unit to photograph the items including the signages at each room on what is provided and what is not. As in the brochure, fittings and stuff from Blum, Electrolux etc.

They give blum fridge?

Fittings and material quality or design should not be in scope of QM I think. What is assessed is build quality.
Btw I am still unclear what's the difference between QM and Conquoas despite reading the FAQ. Anyone care to explain?

jacelynchia
11-01-13, 15:01

you definitely would not:)
Material and fittings wise, the last pages of the brochures also did specify what's there and what's not for different sizes.
The developer included the brands names in the brochure as well. Don't worry!

myfirstpc
11-01-13, 15:55
They give blum fridge?

Fittings and material quality or design should not be in scope of QM I think. What is assessed is build quality.
Btw I am still unclear what's the difference between QM and Conquoas despite reading the FAQ. Anyone care to explain?

From googling, Blum should be drawers, cabinets, storage, hinge systems, etc Dupont Corian could be counter tops, Vitra for bathroom/fittings? Alumix for walk-in wardrobes, Electolux for washing machine, dryers, fridge, oven.

myfirstpc
11-01-13, 15:58
part of the future view from SM, taken in the late evening, so abit dark leow.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-ElOiXMYQFOw/UO-5xxEelZI/AAAAAAAAFco/iChUjQWzqv8/s800/20130110_184611.jpg

can imagine how it will look on a clear sunny day. Especially the sunrise and sunsets. (Depending which direction we are vested in).

dare2
11-01-13, 16:49
Yup, Skies Miltonia.
So what is the difference in valuation betw developer and bank?

einnoc
14-01-13, 12:47
To safeguard their own interest, bank will give lower valuation than developer price.

I wonder if the new CM 7 push any sales in SM since it was oni release in Oct. Anyone know how many % more to go in SM? Saw the news n some showflat has a superlong queue on a fri nite.

jacelynchia
14-01-13, 14:09
To safeguard their own interest, bank will give lower valuation than developer price.

I wonder if the new CM 7 push any sales in SM since it was oni release in Oct. Anyone know how many % more to go in SM? Saw the news n some showflat has a superlong queue on a fri nite.

Not sure if Cm helped push sales but last week before cm , more than 4 units have moved.
Over 83% sold.

The one in the news is La Fiesta.

dare2
14-01-13, 21:21
Not sure if Cm helped push sales but last week before cm , more than 4 units have moved.
Over 83% sold.

The one in the news is La Fiesta.
...still at 83%? Thought long long ago already 80%...got returned units ?

aang1971
14-01-13, 23:16

Look at the price vs track record of developer...

einnoc
18-01-13, 08:09
83% in 3 mths. Quite impressive despite the price.
With so many mrt lines in future, i fear for the construction noise n pollution. Glad that SM is @ a quiet corner :)

myfirstpc
18-01-13, 09:52

There were 2 returned units in November. From Squarefoot research.

jacelynchia
27-01-13, 22:29
Hi, took another close look at the site plan finally realized how many land are reserved for residential. :doh:
http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Yishun+condo+site+sees+8+bids/

It could be a nightmare or super blessing but for homestayers, the serenity may be gone......
Besides I realized they are golf course facing land reserved for high rise but land in front is also high rise.......meaning the land at the back has no views?

Pro888, please enlighten me if this site plan is good for those who vested at miltonia area and how many years will it takes for the area to expand. Thank

Shanhz
28-01-13, 07:09
Hi, took another close look at the site plan finally realized how many land are reserved for residential. :doh:

It could be a nightmare or super blessing but for homestayers, the serenity may be gone......
Besides I realized they are golf course facing land reserved for high rise but land in front is also high rise.......meaning the land at the back has no views?

Pro888, please enlighten me if this site plan is good for those who vested at miltonia area and how many years will it takes for the area to expand. Thank

sis, now then see isit too late? :doh: :doh: :doh:
FYI the stretch in front is 1.4 plot ratio. the stretch behind is 2.1. unless plot ratio change in masterplan 2013, the current "design" of low front, tall back, will remain.

jacelynchia
28-01-13, 11:54
hahaha, I got do my homework but not so deep like this! :doh:

Not worried about prices but the most important thing is the serenity!
I thought something exclusive and quiet...............I counted at least 10 more condos.

All sharing the golf course views? I guess angle is very important then but too early to see compare also.

How many years until the entire miltonia developed?

Shanhz
28-01-13, 13:07
just take bedok reservoir stretch as reference.
in singapore, nothing is serene nor guaranteed unless you are facing changi prison. or bkt timah hill. even cemetery has to go.

myfirstpc
28-01-13, 13:22
Exactly, Shanhz. low front and tall back. If no "upsize" of the plot ratio figures in the 2013 Master Plan. Current plot ratio translates to, 1.4 plot ratio up to 4-5 storeys high and 2.1 plot ratio up to 15-16 storeys high.

Yishun Central existing Bus interchange is 3.0 plot ratio. 25 to 30 storeys high next to NorthPoint? GLS mid 2013.

sis, now then see isit too late? :doh: :doh: :doh:
FYI the stretch in front is 1.4 plot ratio. the stretch behind is 2.1. unless plot ratio change in masterplan 2013, the current "design" of low front, tall back, will remain.

Pro888
28-01-13, 13:41
Exactly, Shanhz. low front and tall back. If no "upsize" of the plot ratio figures in the 2013 Master Plan. Current plot ratio translates to, 1.4 plot ratio up to 4-5 storeys high and 2.1 plot ratio up to 15-16 storeys high.

Yishun Central existing Bus interchange is 3.0 plot ratio. 25 to 30 storeys high next to NorthPoint? GLS mid 2013.

If can reach 25 storey, i will buy 5 units at least. :D

56 lah!

myfirstpc
28-01-13, 13:43
Haha, thks for heads up Pro888.

If can reach 25 storey, i will buy 5 units at least. :D

56 lah!

Kanarazu
28-01-13, 15:53

Mixed development is usually 3.0, doesn't translate to vertical space as most of it goes horizontally as commercial space. Eg promenade pelikat, space@kovan.

Shanhz
29-01-13, 10:02

That's great. They're using the Mitsubishi MXY3A28VA if I'm not wrong. Managed to 'Google' it and found some nice reviews about it including how silent it is...:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Jbtay-Wow! The review the wrote about the whole stretch of Tampines Avenue 10 seemed tempting and delicious. Thank you so much for enlightening us all early this lovely morning. Qbay marketing very super-powderful!! Thanks to them especially for the publicity and being the highlight at the moment. When WV was up for sale, the area was still very quiet and known mainly to those only around the neighbourhood.

I just have this gut feeling they'll do something 'great' to the area to cater to the number of residents there. I could be wrong though. Nevertheless, the place looks promising...:p

sis, see the discussion in waterview. i think you should not worry too much abt SM. if it doesn't develop, u get the serenity. if it develops, you get higher psf. hopefully. :D

Shanhz
29-01-13, 11:56
http://news.asiaone.com/A1Business/News/Story/A1Story20130129-398545.html

SINGAPORE - Property buyers undeterred by the latest round of cooling measures may want to look towards the eastern part of Singapore, where a new residential enclave is slowly but surely springing up.

Specifically, the area around Tampines Avenue 10 and 1 - which some property analysts say has the potential to give the popular waterfront developments at the nearby Bedok Reservoir locale a run for their money.

Situated opposite Tampines Quarry and near Bedok Reservoir, three developments are already being built along that stretch.

While it can easily be mistaken for a reservoir, Tampines Quarry was actually a disused sand quarry pit. It was abandoned in the early 1980s, and had been filled with water over the years.

This man-made lake is 30m deep and as big as 10 National Stadiums.

The 630-unit Q Bay Residences, developed jointly by Frasers Centrepoint, Far East Organisation and Sekisui House, was the latest of the three to be launched just two weeks ago.

Boasting a bayfront lifestyle, the development includes bay villas - surrounded by a private garden, pool and spa - where private functions can be held.

The other two developments are Waterview, developed by Sim Lian Group, and Arc @ Tampines, an executive condominium developed by Hoi Hup Realty.

At least three more plots of land in the same area are expected to be put up for sale by the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) within the first half of this year.

A 17,100 sq m site, located right next to Q Bay Residences and estimated to be able to house some 530 units, has been confirmed to be open for bidding around May.

Two other plots of land next to this are on the reserve list of the URA's Government Land Sales programme, which may be made available by June.

The sites, spanning 22,190.8 sq m and 15,660.4 sq m, are expected to have about 680 units and 470 units, respectively.

Also, another two more plots in Tampines Avenue 8 have been designated as residential zones.

They are currently vacant green fields.

sis, change the tampines to yishun. :D :D :D :D

Komo
29-01-13, 17:55
that quarry may be filled up someday.... lower seletar reservoir will be there forever, at least next 99 years :D

myfirstpc
29-01-13, 21:11
I prefer serenity and mist above the landscape in the early mornings.:cheers4:
when all the MRT lines are up, Serenity with "real reservoir views" will be a high price to pay for. Just wishful thinking.

sis, see the discussion in waterview. i think you should not worry too much abt SM. if it doesn't develop, u get the serenity. if it develops, you get higher psf. hopefully. :D

jacelynchia
30-01-13, 18:52

You're right!
We should not be worried about this and that, what is important is we live in the moment with age limit.
Comparison and waiting takes time if you're about ready to start a family in new home.
whatever happens be it the area clouded with new residential is not up to our control, either we get serenity or higher chances to get higher sub sale psf.

As long as skies turns out nicely and of good quality, I'm contented.:D

Pro888
30-01-13, 22:25
You're right!
We should not be worried about this and that, what is important is we live in the moment with age limit.
Comparison and waiting takes time if you're about ready to start a family in new home.
whatever happens be it the area clouded with new residential is not up to our control, either we get serenity or higher chances to get higher sub sale psf.

As long as skies turns out nicely and of good quality, I'm contented.:D

your future MP is now in some trouble :doh:

Shanhz
31-01-13, 07:26

she has always been. this is one typical example of PAP that makes us blood boil. quality? i think i can do better job as MP. at the very least, i wun make stupid remarks on black and white and allow it to get circulated.

seriously lack of IQ and EQ. i know we say we dun need elites in parliament. but certainly, we dun need idiots too.

aang1971
31-01-13, 07:34

My family move there...and she will get at least 10 people voting against her...and whoever we can convert to vote opposition

Pro888
31-01-13, 07:49
My family move there...and she will get at least 10 people voting against her...and whoever we can convert to vote opposition

Wow !!!

WP is also very strong here with over 40%. After the white paper, i think even stronger. Votes swing x2 effect.

Pro888
31-01-13, 07:54
Dun know whether yishun stadium is big enough for WP rally come 2016???

Komo
31-01-13, 12:11
it will be demolished before then :) :)

Shanhz
31-01-13, 12:21
some direction for the SM area growth. the growth area is roughly the size of JLD. focus on R&D means no heavy industries. potentially, might be one north type of profile, but more on industrial R&D rather than medical.

North Coast Innovation Corri dor
We intend to make the future North Coast an innovative economic corridor buzzing with
ideas, creative design and new technologies. It will span from Woodlands Regional Centre,
Sembawang, the future Seletar Regional Centre to the learning corridor and creative cluster
at Punggol.
Over the longer term, the Seletar Regional Centre has the potential to grow to two times
the size of the Tampines Regional Centre. Located next to it is the Seletar Aerospace Park
which will provide a range of activities including training, and research and development.
The Seletar Regional Centre and Seletar Aerospace Park will be a major employment node
for people living in the north and northeast.
Along the Sembawang coastline, new waterfront land will be freed up once we phase
out the existing shipyard facilities. This will also provide land for new business activities.

Kanarazu
31-01-13, 13:48

Khatib transferred from Amk to sembawang GRC already.will that be SDP instead of WP come 2016 angmogeddon?

Kanarazu
31-01-13, 13:50

With the new land use plan, will the golf course give way to low or high rise development? This may block the view of SM. lets wait for MP2013 to confirm.

Shanhz
31-01-13, 13:52
With the new land use plan, will the golf course give way to low or high rise development? This may block the view of SM. lets wait for MP2013 to confirm.

reasonably speakng, no. because the land is fronted by reservoir, and i believe the catchment areas and reservoirs will be reserved for strategic reasons.

if there is water in front, to revise the plot ratio sounds abit funny. also consider that seletar area got aeroplane, cannot build too high.

nav14
31-01-13, 14:29
Khatib transferred from Amk to sembawang GRC already.will that be SDP instead of WP come 2016 angmogeddon?

The Khatib area was contested by WP and they got around 40%. If WP again and if better candidates as what WP seems to be attracting now, good chance the 40% can become 51% at least, in 2016.

nav14
31-01-13, 14:34
some direction for the SM area growth. the growth area is roughly the size of JLD. focus on R&D means no heavy industries. potentially, might be one north type of profile, but more on industrial R&D rather than medical.

If so the tenant pool with be better quality and better paid.

Shanhz
31-01-13, 15:09
If so the tenant pool with be better quality and better paid.

too early to say, industries haven't really appeared other than rolls royce... will take time. but definitely there will be rental demand. notice the entire outer wall of yishun ave 9 area already light industry building. they might do one whole stretch all the way to seletar. and fronted by more condos and hdb near the coast. guessing only lah. i buy for own stay, not affected.

FamilyGuy72
31-01-13, 15:25
The Khatib area was contested by WP and they got around 40%. If WP again and if better candidates as what WP seems to be attracting now, good chance the 40% can become 51% at least, in 2016.

Not if those BTOs & DBSSs under development are reserved as welcoming door-gifts for our new citizens :banghead:

Kanarazu
31-01-13, 15:44

That was still under the amk GRC then if I remember correctly. Now the Grc it's in is helmed by Shanmugam.

Pro888
31-01-13, 16:17

They plan to have a Disneyland there.

jacelynchia
31-01-13, 17:28
They plan to have a Disneyland there.

Pro888, how sure are you?
Is this a joke or what? :doh:

More details please..........do you mean the orchid golf course will become Disney land?

What just happened?

dare2
31-01-13, 20:27
Disneyland was proposed, the govt rejected......don't think the govt would allocate land for theme park anymore especially with pressure on land for residential development in anticipation for the 7 Million population.

aang1971
31-01-13, 20:47
Disneyland was proposed, the govt rejected......don't think the govt would allocate land for theme park anymore especially with pressure on land for residential development in anticipation for the 7 Million population.

I heard floating casino entrance from Miltonia Close

jacelynchia
31-01-13, 20:53

Where did you people get these news?
It's really far fetched from Disneyland to Floating Casino.

Regardless what the plan is you super huat from your MR!

It's either something big gets going or wait till when population is getting higher, Golf course view will be a steal!

Those who vested at miltonia close pretty much huat already, Mr needless to say......super huat!:cheers1:

jacelynchia
31-01-13, 20:56

Really hard to say, what kept Singapore's economy alive is pretty much from the Two IRs, not surprising if Gov announce plans for another one or two.

lajia
31-01-13, 20:57
golf course view really a steal then. in 2020 -2030 there will be a lot of golf course lease expiring. your golf course view might become another HDB view...:D

Where did you people get these news?
It's really far fetched from Disneyland to Floating Casino.

Regardless what the plan is you super huat from your MR!

It's either something big gets going or wait till when population is getting higher, Golf course view will be a steal!

Those who vested at miltonia close pretty much huat already, Mr needless to say......super huat!:cheers1:

Pro888
31-01-13, 21:05
Pro888, how sure are you?
Is this a joke or what? :doh:

More details please..........do you mean the orchid golf course will become Disney land?

What just happened?

TCSS.

Just dun know what they're going to do with this land? Size slightly bigger than zoo. There are still 6 to 7 plots of land yet to be sold.

Best fit is to bring in Disneyland. Imagine monster fall & Roller coaster rides looking out to the scenic view. But for those living near, hmm.....you will hear scream. Evening parade can still see fireworks. :D

jacelynchia
31-01-13, 21:07
golf course view really a steal then. in 2020 -2030 there will be a lot of golf course lease expiring. your golf course view might become another HDB view...:D

haha, high possibility.:tsk-tsk: :D
Now I'm hoping something big get going instead.
anyway still huat right......?

Komo
31-01-13, 23:17
what ever it is...there will be lots of construction of buildings and roads and infrastructure, lots of dust, all trees chopped down, air and noise pollution and pain continuously for the next 50 years:D :D

NorthernStar
01-02-13, 05:59
OCC gone, MBGC gone.. these 2 golf courses related to NTUC.. all have to give way...

Kanarazu
01-02-13, 06:05
OCC gone, MBGC gone.. these 2 golf courses related to NTUC.. all have to give way...

Yep, OCC controlled by SLF, come 2024 the lease will give up its ghost.

Shanhz
01-02-13, 07:18

good one. ;)

Sam88
01-02-13, 07:29

very unlikely. this golf course is unique. all other golf courses are private. this is the first public owned golf course. the people's golf course.

nav14
01-02-13, 07:35
TCSS.

Just dun know what they're going to do with this land? Size slightly bigger than zoo. There are still 6 to 7 plots of land yet to be sold.

Best fit is to bring in Disneyland. Imagine monster fall & Roller coaster rides looking out to the scenic view. But for those living near, hmm.....you will hear scream. Evening parade can still see fireworks. :D

Jokes aside, can't rule out Disneyland in this area or nearby. In the 1990s when Singapore was courting Disneyland, it was offered a piece of land in Seletar (some rumours it was between Khatib & Bullion Park Condo). It was rejected by Disneyland as they wanted a larger area and did not want to pay for it. Now that Singapore has got more bargaining power being a magnet for tourists with 2 IRs, Universal Studio, etc , Disneyland may finally accept and the a piece of land in the same area could be offered again.
See the following link: http://forums.vr-zone.com/chit-chatting/91617-today-disneyland-coming-singapore.html

lajia
01-02-13, 07:43
If it really happen, it will likely be in JLD...:D :2cents:

Jokes aside, can't rule out Disneyland in this area or nearby. In the 1990s when Singapore was courting Disneyland, it was offered a piece of land in Seletar (some rumours it was between Khatib & Bullion Park Condo). It was rejected by Disneyland as they wanted a larger area and did not want to pay for it. Now that Singapore has got more bargaining power being a magnet for tourists with 2 IRs, Universal Studio, etc , Disneyland may finally accept and the a piece of land in the same area could be offered again.
See the following link: http://forums.vr-zone.com/chit-chatting/91617-today-disneyland-coming-singapore.html

nav14
01-02-13, 07:47
If it really happen, it will likely be in JLD...:D :2cents:

Can't put everything in JLD as must spread the goodies.

myfirstpc
01-02-13, 07:53

OCC plot is now expiring 2024. Landuse Plan marked as Reserved site for future highrise residential development. No more Views for SM owners. TOP 2016, enjoy 8 yrs of views till 2024 before the construction comes along.

nav14
01-02-13, 08:57
OCC plot is now expiring 2024. Landuse Plan marked as Reserved site for future highrise residential development. No more Views for SM owners. TOP 2016, enjoy 8 yrs of views till 2024 before the construction comes along.

They may not develop the OCC plot immediately after 2024. Should be able to enjoy the view till at least 2030 if it really materialises but those who paid premium value for the best view units will start finding their premium value dissapearing much earlier.

einnoc
01-02-13, 09:02

If aerospace industry is still operating in Seletar, new buildings will still need to adhere to the height constraints just like SM right?

p3nboy
01-02-13, 09:05
Disneyland in the heartland??:D

OCC going?? do you know how often the ministers play there.

Pro888
01-02-13, 09:10
My suggestion to all living there.

Press for an answer despite the fact it is zoned under reserve. The main reasons & attractions of living there are scenic view & the tranquility, foregoing the amenities & transport accessibility at this pretty remote place. Same goes to developers who are going to bid for the land. Housing is long term. Have every right to know. Tell your MP, do you want a columbarium smack infront of your house? You all think. They already have some planning, otherwise this OCC wouldn't be selected & "removed".

p3nboy
01-02-13, 09:29
There are so many golf courses to go first, Keppel, SiCC, Changi and Green Fairways....

nav14
01-02-13, 09:31
Disneyland in the heartland??:D

OCC going?? do you know how often the ministers play there.

The heartlanders will decide the faith of PAP . The govt did consider Seletar in their original plans for Disneyland in 1990s and more so now to have such attractions in view of the rapidly declining support for PAP.

Ministers must lead by example especially nowdays so no issue with sacrificing OCC. Anyway they are there only for Charity golf events.

nav14
01-02-13, 09:39
There are so many golf courses to go first, Keppel, SiCC, Changi and Green Fairways....
They will not all go at the same time and some will have their leases extended for short periods. They have to make both the elite and heartlanders happy. So maybe SICC which is for elites and OPC for the 2nd class elities / average folks may have their lease extended ?

Shanhz
01-02-13, 11:28
If aerospace industry is still operating in Seletar, new buildings will still need to adhere to the height constraints just like SM right?

yes, there will be aeroplanes. i am quite certain building height will remain. reservoir will also remain as it is our strategic resource. conclusion is nothing much will change, it may be converted into low rise residential, but that doesn't affect us.

p3nboy
01-02-13, 12:38
Singapore used to be a LIVE crab, it will be cooked soon.

Night
01-02-13, 14:01
Miltonia Residence already restricted to 5 storeys? How can they build higher at OCC?

Even if they build the same height as MR, high floor units at SM can still overlook MR and beyond.

myfirstpc
01-02-13, 14:36
Miltonia Residence already restricted to 5 storeys? How can they build higher at OCC?

Even if they build the same height as MR, high floor units at SM can still overlook MR and beyond.

This area will eventually have the park connector all the way to Sembawang beach. Phase 2 of ABC extending from existing Family Bay all the way northwards. WIll not happen soon, though.:doh:

Shanhz
01-02-13, 15:09
here's my take... 1.4 plot ratio at MR. the land in front will be converted to landed ppty, ala a middle class sentosa cove with recreational facilities in front. reservoir will not go away for strategic reasons. we all still need our sai-tsui (newater).

aang1971
01-02-13, 23:36
Mr Nicholas Mak, Executive Director of Research & Consultancy at SLP International, said: "If that golf course is located near a reservoir, then that area may not be suitable for redevelopment into an industrial estate because there is a risk that the reservoir may be polluted. Perhaps other possible uses for that golf courses could be high-rise residential, since residential homes with views of reservoirs or other waterways are very popular in Singapore."

Komo
02-02-13, 08:44
here's my take... 1.4 plot ratio at MR. the land in front will be converted to landed ppty, ala a middle class sentosa cove with recreational facilities in front. reservoir will not go away for strategic reasons. we all still need our sai-tsui (newater).
newwater no need reservoir? surely they already realized no matter how many or how big open air reservoir there is water is still not enough :D

Komo
02-02-13, 08:54

how to reach that kind of population on the same piece of land? landed or low rise will likely be discouraged. yet need to at least give people a sense of spaciousness. one way is to mix some low and high rise. hdb design is already like that. a low rise can be sandwiched between two high rise:(

NorthernStar
02-02-13, 09:28
This place will remain low rise as long as seletar airport still in operation. Air space control restrict the height of the building.

But maybe building to building space become nearer. Like what we see in ponggol.

dare2
10-02-13, 05:54
....more clues will surface depending on how much is the winning bid in nearby plots......there are plenty of plots still, so those who paid high high must be sweating. Developers will put in due research, much more thorough than buyers as they have much more to loose.....plus they have the corporate machinery to probe. TG was astute to priced the development at the right time to capture the market well. Eventually hopefully the sky around skies does not get too busy as low flying aircraft and helicopters could add to some noise pollution, and aircrafts do crash.... a recent one on Msian Highway for example......On the other hand if the sky is not busy, it could mean the aerospace industries may not be taking off.

In any case, the buyers pioneering development like MR and Shaugessy are the real winners...SM provide a huge buffer for them.

Night
10-02-13, 09:26
The runway is of NE/SW facing, not sure how the aircraft can stray that much away, and even if they want to do a emergeny land, they can still aim for the reservior...

I thought most of the companies at the hub are those manufacturering aircraft components and engines? So not sure how will the sky be busy then? Most of the aircraft servicing should be done at Changi and Paya Lebar (ST Aero) if not wrong... and most of the helicopters flying around are RSAF from Sembawang Airbase....not really close from here, i do see more 2 seater kind trainer type aircraft, not that noisy though...

Once dev starts to build in front of MR and Shaugessy at OCC, with the views blocked, I dun see how there is any buffer for them...

Miltonia
10-02-13, 09:36
Reserved doesn't mean high rise, it doesn't mean industrial, it doesn't mean no golf course, it doesn't mean landed, it doesn't mean a lot of things.

Reserved means reserved. In theory, anything is possible except the plot ratio. If the plot in front is higher, it means jackpot for owners behind as it will also be raised.

Golf course is likely to be retained with lease extended. If not alternative sites have to be sourced for it. Cannot just take it away without replacement.

If taken away, the best logical thing is to make it a public park. If not, I am not sure what will be suitable there.

aang1971
10-02-13, 10:30
The runway is of NE/SW facing, not sure how the aircraft can stray that much away, and even if they want to do a emergeny land, they can still aim for the reservior...

I thought most of the companies at the hub are those manufacturering aircraft components and engines? So not sure how will the sky be busy then? Most of the aircraft servicing should be done at Changi and Paya Lebar (ST Aero) if not wrong... and most of the helicopters flying around are RSAF from Sembawang Airbase....not really close from here, i do see more 2 seater kind trainer type aircraft, not that noisy though...

Once dev starts to build in front of MR and Shaugessy at OCC, with the views blocked, I dun see how there is any buffer for them...

Sour grapes from someone who paid much more than MR....anyway if there is a park connector...there will be a ???

Main OCC slated for residential though...or mixed dev.

Night
10-02-13, 16:19
Sour grapes from someone who paid much more than MR....anyway if there is a park connector...there will be a ???

Main OCC slated for residential though...or mixed dev.

:D :beats-me-man: :rolleyes:

Shanhz
17-02-13, 16:59
85.2% sold.
median price 1094.

when is construction starting?

dare2
17-02-13, 17:06
85.2% sold.
median price 1094.

when is construction starting?
.... thought the median was 1057 on squarefoot research....this is based on last transaction on 28 Jan.....

myfirstpc
17-02-13, 18:22
When is construction starting?
The sf is still there.

Miltonia
18-02-13, 10:53
http://www.ura.gov.sg/dc/mp2008/images/mp08_23_10.pdf

https://www.gemslearninggateway.com/GEMSPeople/inbox/Pages/12.%20DEC/GEMS%20Education%20now%20in%20Singapore.aspx

Yishun will be a new town under construction for sometime. It's called
a new town for obvious reasons.

Pro888
18-02-13, 16:32
Construction will start in March13

http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_905434046B34C44248257B16003373AA/$file/PressRelease.pdf?openelement

phantom_opera
18-02-13, 17:32
Lian Beng, constructor of Waterfront Key, Hedges Park, Centro Residences, Waterbank@Dakota and Waterfront Isle

Construction group Lian Beng has, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Lian Beng Construction (1988) Pte Ltd, bagged a S$117 million condominium development project.
The construction of Skies Miltonia will start in March this year and is expected to be completed in 33 months.
The development, located at the junction of Yishun Ave 1 and Miltonia Close, will have eight 13-storey residential blocks with penthouses and one three-storey residential block, totalling 420 units. It will also have a basement car park, swimming pool, communal facilities and shops.
Lian Beng's order book stands at S$664 million to date.

jaspersky
18-02-13, 17:59
You're behind time lah. That's why u dun know why the skies have rocketed: doh:

Yishun is in progress of getting out os isolation. Even the forest area near workers dormitory are being cleared

Miltonia
18-02-13, 19:58
My suggestion to all living there.

Press for an answer despite the fact it is zoned under reserve. The main reasons & attractions of living there are scenic view & the tranquility, foregoing the amenities & transport accessibility at this pretty remote place. Same goes to developers who are going to bid for the land. Housing is long term. Have every right to know. Tell your MP, do you want a columbarium smack infront of your house? You all think. They already have some planning, otherwise this OCC wouldn't be selected & "removed".

Don't worry... It's reserved till 2030, it will be reserved unless the population is so huge that you need to touch the
Reserved lands. I will think it is moderating the prices for Miltonia, developers cannot bid too high and sell too high, buyers wont pay too much premium for reserved land views. Want the view, slow the population increase.

Shanhz
19-02-13, 07:38
http://www.ura.gov.sg/dc/mp2008/images/mp08_23_10.pdf

https://www.gemslearninggateway.com/GEMSPeople/inbox/Pages/12.%20DEC/GEMS%20Education%20now%20in%20Singapore.aspx

Yishun will be a new town under construction for sometime. It's called
a new town for obvious reasons.

yah, i always wonder why yishun is not "matured town".. for all that i know, save for the recent construction, most flats/condo (only 2?) in yishun are >10 yrs old. that's why yishun has the dubious honour of having the cheapest HDB becoz all flats are so old! (but big - 5 rm flat alot 130 sq m)

Shanhz
19-02-13, 07:40
Construction will start in March13

http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_905434046B34C44248257B16003373AA/$file/PressRelease.pdf?openelement

thanks bro... this is good news finally.

Shanhz
19-02-13, 07:41
.... thought the median was 1057 on squarefoot research....this is based on last transaction on 28 Jan.....

got the above from URA.. it is timing difference.

myfirstpc
02-03-13, 12:59
Just saw today's ST papers 2/3/13. SM has obtained a Green Mark Gold Plus from BCA.

jacelynchia
02-03-13, 17:30
Can check what does the green mark represent?
Is there different grading?

Also can i check if we are allowed to put retractable clothing hanger, for those who does not have a yard?

Thanks

aang1971
02-03-13, 20:26
Green mark just show they are environmentally friendly in constructing.

It the the quality mark that is important

jacelynchia
02-03-13, 21:04
I see, how to check if the project has the quality mark? Thanks

And also I was thinking of installing sliding doors instead for the master bedroom to fit in another wardrobe, anyone installed sliding doors at bedroom before?

Kanarazu
02-03-13, 21:23
I see, how to check if the project has the quality mark? Thanks

And also I was thinking of installing sliding doors instead for the master bedroom to fit in another wardrobe, anyone installed sliding doors at bedroom before?
You can monitor for SM here http://www.bca.gov.sg/qm/projects.aspx
Your master bedroom door both sides are walls so how do you want to position the sliding doors?

BatDongSan1
06-03-13, 09:12
Lian Beng, constructor of Waterfront Key, Hedges Park, Centro Residences, Waterbank@Dakota and Waterfront Isle

Construction group Lian Beng has, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Lian Beng Construction (1988) Pte Ltd, bagged a S$117 million condominium development project.
The construction of Skies Miltonia will start in March this year and is expected to be completed in 33 months.
The development, located at the junction of Yishun Ave 1 and Miltonia Close, will have eight 13-storey residential blocks with penthouses and one three-storey residential block, totalling 420 units. It will also have a basement car park, swimming pool, communal facilities and shops.
Lian Beng's order book stands at S$664 million to date.

Saw ground work starts liao..
http://skiesmiltonia-sg.net/
http://skiesmiltoniasgdotnet1.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/photo1.jpg

jacelynchia
06-03-13, 14:19
Saw ground work starts liao..
http://skiesmiltoniasgdotnet1.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/photo1.jpg

Thanks for update and it is your first post?

Which layout did you get?

Show room still open?

BatDongSan1
06-03-13, 17:30
Thanks for update and it is your first post?

Which layout did you get?

Show room still open?

hihi, yes first post. yes showflat still open. was there on 2Mar. did not buy any cos my budget was only 1Br or 2br the most... but 1Br and 2Br was all sold out......

what abt u?

jacelynchia
06-03-13, 17:34
hihi, yes first post. yes showflat still open. was there on 2Mar. did not buy any cos my budget was only 1Br or 2br the most... but 1Br and 2Br was all sold out......

I see, thanks for the update!

dtrax
06-03-13, 17:39

what abt u?

Hearsay got 1x 2bedder 6xxk tio return back to developer sometime back. 1 bedder still got lar but 6xxk too

BatDongSan1
06-03-13, 19:27
Hearsay got 1x 2bedder 6xxk tio return back to developer sometime back. 1 bedder still got lar but 6xxk too

confirm 1 and 2 br all boh liao..
1br 6XXK also bo liao loh all 78 1br sold out .. was there on 2March2013 afternoon i was also told by the agent the return 665K 2br was sold within hrs on the day of released.

dtrax
06-03-13, 19:43
confirm 1 and 2 br all boh liao..
1br 6XXK also bo liao loh all 78 1br sold out .. was there on 2March2013 afternoon i was also told by the agent the return 665K 2br was sold within hrs on the day of released.

i see.. why neber hoot on vvip day?

Shanhz
07-03-13, 12:26
yes indeed. i drove in to take a look yesterday. the machines are there, half the carpark already hoarded up with many equipment on the ground labelled lian beng. progress on GEMS also moving very fast with many machineries there.

BatDongSan1
07-03-13, 21:28
i see.. why neber hoot on vvip day?
Cos my bank account at that time kena hoot.. no enuf $ :ashamed1:

BatDongSan1
15-03-13, 18:26
Works starts at International School site near Skies Miltonia

my agent just sent me this at junction of Yishun Ave6/Ave1
Pic 1
http://skiesmiltoniasgdotnet1.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/gem-location.jpg
Pic2
http://skiesmiltoniasgdotnet1.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/gems-board.jpg
Pic 3

Saw some other thread has this too

jacelynchia
24-03-13, 20:48
New high for psf, 3 bedder dual key.
It could be the highest floor.

SKIES MILTONIA MILTONIA CLOSE Condominium 1 1,565,000 1,184 Strata 1,322 psf Jan-13

WhoAmI?
24-03-13, 21:09
New high for psf, 3 bedder dual key.
It could be the highest floor.

SKIES MILTONIA MILTONIA CLOSE Condominium 1 1,565,000 1,184 Strata 1,322 psf Jan-13

Wow lau! $1322 psf at this area....

dtrax
24-03-13, 21:13
Skies the limit?

dtrax
24-03-13, 21:15

SKIES MILTONIA 25 Miltonia Close #11-12 1 110 Strata 1,565,000 14227 1322 18-JAN-2013 Condominium 99 Yrs From 20/02/2012 Uncompleted New Sale Private 27 76 768060 North Region Yishun

dtrax
24-03-13, 21:17
Top 5 by psf:

SKIES MILTONIA 25 Miltonia Close #11-12 1 110 Strata 1,565,000 14227 1322 18-JAN-2013 Condominium 99 Yrs From 20/02/2012 Uncompleted New Sale Private 27 76 768060 North Region Yishun

SKIES MILTONIA 21 Miltonia Close #12-03 1 105 Strata 1,460,000 13905 1292 30-NOV-2012 Condominium 99 Yrs From 20/02/2012 Uncompleted New Sale Private 27 76 768058 North Region Yishun

SKIES MILTONIA 29 Miltonia Close #10-18 1 100 Strata 1,360,000 13600 1263 31-OCT-2012 Condominium 99 Yrs From 20/02/2012 Uncompleted New Sale HDB 27 76 768062 North Region Yishun

SKIES MILTONIA 27 Miltonia Close #08-15 1 90 Strata 1,220,000 13556 1259 29-JAN-2013 Condominium 99 Yrs From 20/02/2012 Uncompleted New Sale Private 27 76 768061 North Region Yishun

SKIES MILTONIA 27 Miltonia Close #10-16 1 100 Strata 1,350,000 13500 1254 07-NOV-2012 Condominium 99 Yrs From 20/02/2012 Uncompleted New Sale Private 27 76 768061 North Region Yishun

dtrax
24-03-13, 21:19
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/426532_10151382475062568_718326803_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/6553_10151382474997568_1985173198_n.jpg

jacelynchia
24-03-13, 21:34

Skies the limit?

Skies's just may be the limit! haha

Project is 87.1 % sold.

How did you get the information on the unsold units?

dtrax
24-03-13, 21:37
Skies's just may be the limit! haha

Project is 87.1 % sold.

How did you get the information on the unsold units?

where there's a will there's a way. Anw, price subject to changes that is if developer wanna price to the skies

jacelynchia
24-03-13, 21:41
where there's a will there's a way. Anw, price subject to changes that is if developer wanna price to the skies

Never reply directly but Thanks for the inside scoop!

dtrax
24-03-13, 21:55
Never reply directly but Thanks for the inside scoop!

no problem :)

magicroad
11-04-13, 09:51
Just want to check with you guys, have you started to pay the loans already?

Shanhz
13-04-13, 17:22
Just want to check with you guys, have you started to pay the loans already?

foundation only just started

Property-NewLaunch
25-04-13, 12:09
Skies Miltonia

Say, you are in calm, luxurious place surrounding greenery. No, you are not in paradise of a sweet dream. Skies Miltonia offers a place like that. You will find green space of Orchid Golf Course and Seletar Aerospace Park (SAP).

Skies Miltonia is standing at an ideal position to live a simple and peaceful life. It's outstanding architecture, modern and dynamic design with maximum utilization of space and most importantly, safety consideration has made it a unique development of the area. The condominium is having 8 blocks of 13 storied building and a total of 420 units. It consists of townhouses, apartments, penthouses and retail units. The site is having around 16900 square meter area. The developer of this attractive and eye catching condominium is TG Master Pte Ltd. The project is expected to be completed in December 2016.

The condominium, Skies Miltonia is situated at Miltonia Close of district 27. The place is close to Khatib MRT station and Yishun MRT station. The development has easy access with major expressyays like Seletar Expressway (SLE), CTE, TPE, and KPE. There are some prominent schools, high schools and other educational institutions are within short distance. Some of the names are: Chong Fu primary school, Northland primary school, Naval Base primary school, Yishun Town secondary school, Northbrooks secondary school and Chung Cheng high school. For shopping, you will get supermarkets, shopping malls within short circumference. Shop N Save, NTUC Fairprice and cold storage supermarkets, North point shopping center are popular and well facilitated shopping options near to the Skies Miltonia. There are plenty of famous restaurants and clubs from where you can have the real taste of life. It needs only 3 minutes to reach Orchid country club.

The condominium is not only well facilitated by surrounding amenities; it is designed to fulfill needs of the inhabitants to ensure maximum comfort and outstanding taste of living and enjoyment. The Skies Miltonia is proudly having basement car parking facility, excellent recreational, communal and fitness facilities within its boundary. It has swimming pool facility. Enjoyment is boundless with 50m Lap Pool, Pool Deck, Children’s Pool and Splash Pad. Besides, you will have Wet Lounge, Water Spa Garden with Jacuzzi Jets. For fitness and good health there are options for you and your family. Sky gym, Tennis court jogging track or outdoor fitness station are well equipped to touch your desire. As human are social being, they have some occasions and programs. The inhabitants do not need to go outside for that kind of programs. The condominium is proudly offering Cloud Pavilion, 4 x BBQ Pavilion, Bucida Garden, Alfresco Terrace and Clubhouse Function Room. There is children play area also to facilitate an open space for playing.

The development is waiting for you with its open, spacious balconies to enjoy the moonlit night with your near and dear one or enjoying vast open space at great height on glass lift or roof top. Fittings and every elements of the development is ensured with excellent quality. To book a space or to know more, have a look on the Skies Miltonia (http://www.property-newlaunch.com/skies-miltonia/) or just dial 61001778. For other options, you are free to visit Property-NewLaunch (http://www.property-newlaunch.com/).

xemz127
25-04-13, 13:43
double thread lah.. :tsk-tsk:

WhoAmI?
25-04-13, 17:04
double thread lah.. :tsk-tsk:

Very expensive project too...

Pro888
12-05-13, 20:23
Not mistaken, north (Woodlands, Sembawang & Yishun) only left with this one still available. Otherwise, have to wait for the mixed development at ave 9.

myfirstpc
19-05-13, 18:26
Forumers folks, any photos of the SM site progress for sharing ? TQ

Pro888
30-05-13, 19:04
http://sin.stb.s-msn.com/i/38/B1DC1CA679AD78BDB0E9CD718C6CA2.jpg

Dubai-based GEMS Education, will be setting up a school in Singapore, their first in Southeast Asia.

The world's largest private primary and secondary education operator will pump in $213 million into GEMS World Academy which will open in September next year.

The five-hectare campus in Yishun will house state-of-the-art education infrastructure.

They include a 750-seat auditorium, a planetarium and a sports arena with an eight-lane 50 metres pool.

The school will provide students with an international education programme through the International Baccalaureate Organisation.

Gems IB Diploma students have been accepted into more than 350 universities worldwide.

Shanhz
06-07-13, 16:01
Forumers folks, any photos of the SM site progress for sharing ? TQ

can't take any photos from height now that the opposite BUC HDB have grown quite tall and blocked the old flats. but i think a few more months they will TOP and will be accessible for photo taking.

was there on friday, the carpark for the showflat is gone. construction is in full swing.

myfirstpc
08-07-13, 12:41
TQ Shanhz,

I appreciate your efforts to swing by the site. Just wonder why whilst TG have a web page for their track records, they do not share any information on progress of existing BUCs. Couple of other developers, like MCL and others have a simple page for BUC progress.:doh:

Haiz.

can't take any photos from height now that the opposite BUC HDB have grown quite tall and blocked the old flats. but i think a few more months they will TOP and will be accessible for photo taking.

was there on friday, the carpark for the showflat is gone. construction is in full swing.

Shanhz
13-07-13, 17:53
TQ Shanhz,

I appreciate your efforts to swing by the site. Just wonder why whilst TG have a web page for their track records, they do not share any information on progress of existing BUCs. Couple of other developers, like MCL and others have a simple page for BUC progress.:doh:

Haiz.

well u can comprain... oops i mean feedback.

i pass by SM everyday. swing by is no effort. :)

Pro888
15-07-13, 14:51
Highest @ $1355psf

p3nboy
14-08-13, 16:09
1,313,000 969 Strata 11 to 15 1,355psf Jul-13:D

einnoc
06-09-13, 09:01
Yishun central plot of land bidded successfully @ $1 428 880 000. This is a record! Suddenly, Yishun seems to be the new hot area, hotter than Bishan. Very strange. What could be the reason? GEMs international school? Aerospace? Any other news that i have missed out that could have attribute to this price? Whatever it is, this might in turn attract more ppl to buy the leftover units @ Skies Miltonia now.

flxcat
06-09-13, 09:11
Yishun central plot of land bidded successfully @ $1 428 880 000. This is a record! Suddenly, Yishun seems to be the new hot area, hotter than Bishan. Very strange. What could be the reason? GEMs international school? Aerospace? Any other news that i have missed out that could have attribute to this price? Whatever it is, this might in turn attract more ppl to buy the leftover units @ Skies Miltonia now.

FC properties die die want this plot as it can syngerised with Northpoint. Probably too aggressive :D

ecimbew
06-09-13, 09:14
bleh bleh bleh

ecimbew
06-09-13, 09:22
Frasers Centrepoint

ecimbew
06-09-13, 09:23
TITLE: Yishun land parcel attracts five bids

POSTED: 05 Sep 2013 11:26 PM
URL: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/yishun-land-parcel/803554.html

A land site in Yishun for mixed commercial and residential development attracted five bids at the close of its tender on Thursday, according to the Housing and Development Board.

SINGAPORE: A land site in Yishun for mixed commercial and residential development attracted five bids at the close of its tender on Thursday, according to the Housing and Development Board (HDB).

Frasers Centrepoint, through its units North Gem Development & FC North Gem Trustee, submitted the highest bid of S$1.43 billion for the land parcel at Yishun Avenue 2/Yishun Central 1.

This works out to about S$1,077 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr).

The top bid is 47 per cent higher than the next highest bid of S$969.3 million submitted jointly by Far East Civil Engineering, Far East Orchard and Sekisui House.

The lowest bid of S$704.5 million or S$531 psf ppr came from Yorkshire Investments (1) Pte. Ltd. and Yorkshire Trustee Pte. Ltd. (in its capacity as trustee of Yorkshire Mall Trust).

In a statement, ERA's key executive officer, Eugene Lim, said: "It is possible that the top bidder had expected keen competition for this site (so) they decided to put in such a high bid."

He added: "The breakeven is estimated to be just below S$1,500 psf, and they may have to sell around S$1,600 to S$1,800 psf to account for profit."

The 41,084.9 square metre site was put for sale by tender on June 28.

Some 890 residential units are expected to be developed on the 99-year leasehold site.

CBRE Research's associate director, Desmond Sim, said: "The sale of the site represents the next step in the realisation of the government's plans to revitalise Yishun estate. Retail at Yishun has the potential to grow further with the new shopping development being planned for the site."

He added that the site's integration with Yishun MRT station and bus interchange in the future "makes it a new focal point for Yishun".

Meanwhile, Christopher Tang, CEO of Frasers Centrepoint Commercial, said in a statement that the company plans to develop a "12-storey integrated complex comprising 900 residential units sitting on top of a retail mall, bus interchange and community club".

He added that the top bid also "demonstrates our confidence in the suburban mall sector, and is in line with our strategy to strengthen our foothold in the Yishun area".

HDB said a decision on the award of the tender will be made after the bids have been evaluated and will be announced at a later date.

- CNA/ms

ecimbew
06-09-13, 09:26
Frasers Centerpoint has lots of money $$$$$$$

Look at the previous highest bid at Punggol... WATERTOWN

einnoc
06-09-13, 10:20
Er....But i wonder how can Fraser price the units in order to get profit now?

Extracted from Business Times 6 sep 2013

[SINGAPORE] The impact is now there for all to see. Developers have been trimming launch prices for new private residential projects to adjust to the new market reality in the aftermath of the Total Debt Servicing Ratio (TDSR) framework's rollout in late June.

A case in point is the 445-unit Thomson Three condo in Bright Hill Drive, being developed by UOL Group and Singapore Land.

"Without TDSR, we could easily have priced this project at $1,500 psf on average, or even higher. We now expect to price it at a more realistic level, at $1,350-1,400 psf," said Liam Wee Sin, president (property) at UOL.

Shanhz
14-09-13, 22:47

it is always like this. nautical sold out the moment skies came out becoz of 10% price diff. now, skies will sell out once yishun hub come out (despite the vast difference in location). so we can look forward to "100% sold" soon.

Shanhz
18-09-13, 17:26
request for first payment coming leow. dun seem that foundation has been completed. but happy to know that. :)

einnoc
19-09-13, 17:01
Shanz,
Was in SM FB. Someone took some pics and they r in the midst of doing basement near to the tennis court area.

Received a txt from a ppty agent for Nine Residences. Psf is really high.

Krchyl
19-09-13, 18:12
Shanz,
Was in SM FB. Someone took some pics and they r in the midst of doing basement near to the tennis court area.

Hi shanz,
Where to find the sm FB or join the closed group? Thks

Krchyl
19-09-13, 18:20
Shanz,

Hi Einnoc,

Where to find the sm FB group? Thks

Shanhz
20-09-13, 08:58
Shanz,

hi einnoc... which FB name was it? too many of them. mostly from estate agent.

anyway, nine residences is just in front of my place. they are progressing real fast, showflat not yet up and the construction has already begun.

myfirstpc
22-09-13, 17:13
Photo updates, thought it might be of interest for SM invested folks. The height of MR appears to be a total blockage for the low floor units in SM. However, there is still the excellent pool views.

Miltonia
22-09-13, 21:31
Work progressing well. Can view from SKY Deck if blocked.

p3nboy
22-09-13, 22:43
Nice pic. Thank you.

Shanhz
23-09-13, 08:46
thanks for the pics.. so did you get any ant or mosquito bites? that was an cheong-sua position in order to take the pics.. :)

anyway, can see that the first block has already completed basement.

einnoc
26-09-13, 11:42
Yup. Thanks for the great pics.

Someone asking for the SM Closed Group name-Skies Miltonia Resident Owners Group.

So far two units moved in Aug. Let's wait n see caveats for Sept n Oct :)

myfirstpc
26-09-13, 23:34
Thks P3nboy, Shanhz and Einnoc.

No mossies as weather was too hot and sunny, the slope already had steps walked into it from regular visitors. The contractor was working on that Sunday when I cheong-sua.

Hill next to SM, likely to be GLS by Q1 2014. I heard the OCC lease will be up sometime in 2024 ? I could be wrong. If not renewed, the views will be gone 7 yrs after SM's TOP.

:banghead:

Miltonia
26-09-13, 23:46
http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/lease-extension-golf-clubs-know-their-fate-next-year-20130906

einnoc
27-09-13, 10:20
True. But even if they want to build new houses at the same plot of land. It will be subject to height limits due to Seletar airbase & aerospace industry ba...

Shanhz
29-09-13, 04:03
Thks P3nboy, Shanhz and Einnoc.

No mossies as weather was too hot and sunny, the slope already had steps walked into it from regular visitors. The contractor was working on that Sunday when I cheong-sua.

Hill next to SM, likely to be GLS by Q1 2014. I heard the OCC lease will be up sometime in 2024 ? I could be wrong. If not renewed, the views will be gone 7 yrs after SM's TOP.

:banghead:

better GLS fast. dun want to endure too much constructiion when we move in.

OCC is linked to ntuc, sort of CC for the masses. doubt they will remove it.

furthermore, whatever houses there will be only as tall as MR. no worries. :)

Shanhz
29-09-13, 04:08
Yup. Thanks for the great pics.

Someone asking for the SM Closed Group name-Skies Miltonia Resident Owners Group.

So far two units moved in Aug. Let's wait n see caveats for Sept n Oct :)

tks for the FB

SM will be sold out when next door launches....

Miltonia
29-09-13, 16:03
I think the plot 1.4 beside MR will be launched first instead. Next will be plot beside Skies.

myfirstpc
05-10-13, 16:54
Has anyone received the notice for the 10%? My lawyer has informed the bank to release the 10% to the developer.

Shanhz
08-10-13, 17:37
Has anyone received the notice for the 10%? My lawyer has informed the bank to release the 10% to the developer.

mine already paid few wks ago.. blk 29

einnoc
04-02-14, 12:28
Drove past SM yday. Construction progress is kinda slow. But there are some good news abt Yishun & Sembawang lately.

1) 2 ECs sites for sale in Yishun(diagonally opp SM) http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10330p.nsf/w/LandDevMangGovtLand?OpenDocument

2) Tried the road near Yishun Dam(looks new) to TPE. Very smooth traffic. Hopefully, more ppl will use the new road & ease the traffic @ Estuary.

3) New mrt station pending for announcement

4) 394 sold out of 420 units

5) GEMS international school -Sep 2014
http://www.stasiareport.com/the-big-story/asia-report/singapore/story/gems-education-open-international-school-spore-20130527
http://www.gemseducation.com/our-schools/list-of-schools-opening-2014

Wish list:
Since there r so many btos +3 condos+ 2 ECs + 1 international school sprouting up, can we have one more shopping mall? Not the Nine Residences but a bigger shopping mall while they renovate Northpoint and turn it into Yishun Hub.

Noexit
04-02-14, 13:12
Drove past SM yday. Construction progress is kinda slow. But there are some good news abt Yishun & Sembawang lately.

1) 2 ECs sites for sale in Yishun(diagonally opp SM) http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10330p.nsf/w/LandDevMangGovtLand?OpenDocument

2) Tried the road near Yishun Dam(looks new) to TPE. Very smooth traffic. Hopefully, more ppl will use the new road & ease the traffic @ Estuary.

3) New mrt station pending for announcement

4) 394 sold out of 420 units

5) GEMS international school -Sep 2014
http://www.stasiareport.com/the-big-story/asia-report/singapore/story/gems-education-open-international-school-spore-20130527
http://www.gemseducation.com/our-schools/list-of-schools-opening-2014

Wish list:
Since there r so many btos +3 condos+ 2 ECs + 1 international school sprouting up, can we have one more shopping mall? Not the Nine Residences but a bigger shopping mall while they renovate Northpoint and turn it into Yishun Hub.

The yishun centre is going to build mix commercial residential land have been tender . so just wait is coming soon .:doh:

einnoc
04-02-14, 13:39
Yup, they revamping northpoint. They turning into Yishun Hub lor. But believe me, that is still not enuff for the growing population. In fact, even the train station+ bus terminal is inadequate for the current Yishun population.

p3nboy
04-02-14, 14:30
Yup, they revamping northpoint. They turning into Yishun Hub lor. But believe me, that is still not enuff for the growing population. In fact, even the train station+ bus terminal is inadequate for the current Yishun population.

you are not staying in yishun izzit?

einnoc
04-02-14, 16:45
fraser acquired the land next to NP for mixed residential & commercial alr rite? NP will be like amk hub right w bus interchange below?

edvanlee
10-02-14, 14:40
Location at Miltonia close

Why Buy Skies Miltonia

**Enjoy the peaceful environment and unlimited fresh air supply**

**Squarish layout with quality finishes**

**Free Electrolux electric applicances**

**Free Shutter services**

**Unlimited upside capital gains**

**Good Rental yield**

**Upcoming estate development to boost the demand for Skies Miltonia

http://edleeproperty.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/birdeyeview.jpg

Ave selling price 1050psf.

Star Buy promo
📌3Bdrm compact 969sqft $1,049,000/= (1082psf)
📌3Bdrm Premium 1076sqft $1,098,000/= (1020psf)
📌3Bdrm Premium 1130sqft
$1,132,000/= (1001psf)
📌4Bdrm 1313sqft
$1,405,000/= (1070psf)
📌3Bdrm Penthouses 3025sqft $2,465,000/= (814psf)

TOP Dec 2016
Contact 98311650 for availablity and prices .
*no showroom ~ on site view.

http://edleeproperty.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/IMG_0663-225x300.jpg

http://edleeproperty.com/wp/skies-miltonia-condo

edvanlee
11-02-14, 15:52
anyone want to attend a free 2014-property-outlook-seminar by Propnex KEO ?FREE ticket give out .

Call 98311650 for more info .http://singnewhomes.com/2014-property-outlook-seminar

http://singnewhomes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Website-Banner-PAC14.jpg

GUIDED BY A STRONG CONVICTION TO PROPNEX's SERVICE YOU TRUST,WE AIM TO ENRICH AND EMPOWER OUR CONSUMERS WITH PROPERTY KNOWLEDGE IN ENGAGING THEM AT OUR PROPERTY SEMINARS. THIS IS WHY WE ARE PROUD TO SAY THAT PROPNEX IS THE FIRST REAL ESTATE AGENCY IN SINGAPORE TO KICKSTART 4 CONSUMER EMPOWERMENT SEMINARS IN 2013, WITNESSING AN OVERWHELMING ATTENDANCE OF MORE THAN 10,000 IN OUR WEEKLY AND QUARTERLY SEMINARS.
MOTIVATED BY THE POSITIVE DEMAND, ATTENDANCE AND FEEDBACK,THE CONSUMER EMPOWERMENT SEMINARS ARE BACK AGAIN IN 2014 TO FREE THE ATTENDEES FROM SINGAPORE PROPERTY INVESTMENT DILEMNA.
KEO

Dear Valued Clients,
What are the opportunities in the market now?
According to the latest data released by HDB, resale flat prices have slipped for the first time in more
than 4 years. Moving into 2014, the HDB resale market can expect further negative price growth
possibly at the range of negative 3 – 5%. This price trend is due to the release of new BTO flats and
PRs having to fulfill a 3-year requirement before they can purchase a resale flat. Following this trend,
will your property be an asset or liability over time? Is this the right time to sell or buy a unit?
The recent Total Debt Servicing Framework introduced on 29 June 2013 has also caused much
misconception and uncertainty in the market. Many consumers have misunderstood that they will
not be able to purchase a property if they have several loans on hand under the new TDSR ruling. If
that is not true, then how does the TDSR work? Who will be affected and how could you cope with it?
PropNex’s Consumer Empowerment Seminar will combine technical inputs, expert analysis and
practical investment tips to address the problem. All attendees will go away with skills to enable
them to make informed investment decisions with a peace of mind knowing that they have the skills
necessary to decipher any information that comes their way.

For only S$10, you will learn:
· What price is considered right in the current market?
· Is your HDB flat and asset or liability over time?
· What are the opportunities in the market now and where will the market head?
· How can you avoid making costly mistakes when investing in properties?
· Understanding the Total Debt Servicing Ratio Framework
In all, you will get a clearer picture of current policies, changes in external liquidity conditions, supply
& demand pattern evolvement and new opportunities of property investments in Singapore.

TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT $10 EACH . HOWEVER EARLY REGISTRANTS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE GET TO ATTEND IT FREE OF CHARGE! THAT'S RIGHT ! FOC !
WELCOME ALL MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND PROPERTY AGENTS AS WELL !

TOPICS TO BE COVERED :

COOLING MEASURES /TDSR / MSR / ABSD/ 2014 Singapore Property Market Outlook / PDPA / DNC registry / Transaction Statistics & MORE !
Consumer guides – HDB resale flats, Executive Condominiums and Private Condominiums. TO BE GIVEN!
Propnex Consumer Guides
http://www.sgpropertyagent.com.sg/images/Propnex%20Consumer%20Guides.jpg

http://singnewhomes.com/2014-property-outlook-seminar
OR CALL 98311650

p3nboy
17-02-14, 07:15
4D number for this week: 2030:)

edvanlee
02-03-14, 11:33
Ave selling price 1050psf.
Skies Miltonia @ Yishun
New Sale Gallery Open soon..

Star Buy promo
��3Bdrm compact 969sqft $1,049,000/= (1082psf)
��3Bdrm Premium 1076sqft $1,098,000/= (1020psf)
��3Bdrm Premium 1130sqft
$1,132,000/= (1001psf)
��4Bdrm 1313sqft
$1,405,000/= (1070psf)
��3Bdrm Penthouses 3025sqft $2,465,000/= (814psf)

TOP Dec 2016

Contact 98311650 for presentation.
Ed Lee PropNex

http://edleeproperty.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/birdeyeview.jpg

Skies Miltonia @ Yishun - http://singnewhomes.com/skies-miltonia

Glades @ Tanah Merah MRT - http://singnewhomes.com/the-glades
Bartley Ridge @ Bartley MRT - http://singnewhomes.com/bartley-ridge
Vue8 @ Pasir Ris - http://singnewhomes.com/vue8-pasir-ris

Coming Soon
Santorini @ Tampines - http://singnewhomes.com/the-santorini-at-tampines

azeoprop
06-03-14, 14:38
Update 6th March 2014. :)

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2688/12965115594_c02f28d5cf_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/hydrop/12965115594/)
DSC04237 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/hydrop/12965115594/) by azeoprop (http://www.flickr.com/people/hydrop/), on Flickr

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7415/12964834803_c07b66d45a_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/hydrop/12964834803/)
DSC04235 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/hydrop/12964834803/) by azeoprop (http://www.flickr.com/people/hydrop/), on Flickr

Komo
15-06-14, 21:56
anyone knows why there are square patterns on the external of the cement wall?

einnoc
10-09-14, 11:38
komo, i drove there over last Sunday. Din notice the square patterns. do u have a pic on that?
Btw skies folks, the 1st blk almost complete their storeys liao.

azeoprop
15-12-14, 18:47
Update 15th Dec 2014.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7552/15839904210_450bd290ec_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/q8HDEJ)sDSC07272 (https://flic.kr/p/q8HDEJ) by azeoprop (https://www.flickr.com/people/10097051@N00/)

myfirstpc
18-12-14, 09:39
komo, i drove there over last Sunday. Din notice the square patterns. do u have a pic on that?
Btw skies folks, the 1st blk almost complete their storeys liao.

You mean this? (pic was taken earlier)
Plenty of patches to patch up!

Shoeboxsupporter
26-11-15, 12:19
You mean this? (pic was taken earlier)
Plenty of patches to patch up!

any user group for this condo ?

propertycarrots
26-11-15, 15:58
Certainly, check out: https://www.facebook.com/groups/313979098710098/

dare2
29-11-15, 08:10
I Guess with the height restriction in the area, design tend to be more compact, construction seemed slow compared to Eco Sanctuary.

propertycarrots
13-12-15, 00:36
Latest sub sale spotted by our user:
https://scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/t31.0-8/12322510_10153408831922568_5064838297415748635_o.jpg

JeromeW
28-06-17, 21:06
First post here.
The townhouses are at a discount but still not sold, will the developer need to pay any taxes?

I am hearing that people at the Orchid country club saying that the land will be used for budget terminal and theme park?
I don't know how true or ridiculous future developments are after land lease ends in 2030.

Can someone confirm if the entire OCC land is plot ratio at 1.4 meaning only restricted to 5 storey high?
If so, will nearby miltonia residences or skies miltonia get a an enbloc?

Note, These are only hearsay and may not be accurate but at least can a pro advise on this? Thank you

Markk
23-10-18, 13:49
Hi, anyone planning to sell their units at skies?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/for-owner-of-18-real-estate-firms-the-magic-is-leverage