PDA

View Full Version : Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Kanarazu
07-10-12, 12:01
wah liao... sounds like we are talking up the place liddat.
are you vested?

Not vested... Just trying to understand why that condo is so hot.

lajia
07-10-12, 12:15
Hahaha...they complement each other. One Chinese doc trying to tackle the source while building more flats as to increase the supply, one is like western doc trying to fix the symptom immediately like panadol for fever...:D
It should work nicely now.....:p

Wah, people still buying like no tomorrow. Jia lat liow, thought the latest medicine is so powerful but the medicine seems not strong enough.

One doctor will again say no need medicine and another doctor suddenly announce a new medicine with almost immediate effect.

lifeline
07-10-12, 12:16
Not vested... Just trying to understand why that condo is so hot.

this is a nice project... nice design, nice reservoir view, nice 3 storey ph, high viewing gallery for all to go and enjoy the scene, potential education hub, seletar aerospace... resort feel, the fountain shaped like the gold ingot, the water jets shooting in (prosperity)... the last bits of fengshui stuff are from the agent... first few of many other plots to come (provided prices do not go down). also the prices here have not shot up as high as the other areas yet.

though quite far in - developer providing 2 years shuttle.

solsys
07-10-12, 12:17
Wah, got school got mall..... how come I don't know.

lifeline
07-10-12, 12:18
Wah, got school got mall..... how come I don't know.

hearsay only... agent-speak... that's why dun dare to say too much.

price
07-10-12, 13:49
this is a nice project... nice design, nice reservoir view, nice 3 storey ph, high viewing gallery for all to go and enjoy the scene, potential education hub, seletar aerospace... resort feel, the fountain shaped like the gold ingot, the water jets shooting in (prosperity)... the last bits of fengshui stuff are from the agent... first few of many other plots to come (provided prices do not go down). also the prices here have not shot up as high as the other areas yet.

though quite far in - developer providing 2 years shuttle.

Everything is nice but the location is :doh: :doh: :doh:

aang1971
07-10-12, 15:13

Haha but people still buy...I will think this is a long term kind of place...must wait for simpang to make money

Good for MR owners haha

Pro888
07-10-12, 18:12
one news that the agents shared last week which i have not read here yet...
an educational centre will come up nearby, further down the road.
apparently this news will be announced soon, maybe 1 to 2 months.
searched and found this.
http://tinyurl.com/9vdrjfj

this may explain the good numbers. hopefully not many will forfeit their deposit.
cheers.

Dun have lah.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1192848/1/.html

The 2 available plots zoned for Education are too small for international school. Suitable more for Pri/Sec school.

Pro888
07-10-12, 18:25
Heard there may be a potential mall diagonally across S@M. The plot is not designated yet in Master Plan though.

Yes. Maybe might get one based on population density and other measuring parameters. Similar to Hougang 1 or Rivervale mall.

lifeline
07-10-12, 20:05
Dun have lah.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1192848/1/.html

The 2 available plots zoned for Education are too small for international school. Suitable more for Pri/Sec school.

if the agents misrepresent when there is really nothing, then cea...
left to buyers to take up...

aang1971
07-10-12, 20:37
if the agents misrepresent when there is really nothing, then cea...
left to buyers to take up...
I actually read about it somewhere, along with simpang plan

The school is from Dubai.

But simpang plan also mention a mall as big as Vivio linked by mrt (Thomson line) and LRT that goes to miltonia close

Kanarazu
07-10-12, 20:52
Found this presentation kit online. No mention of mall or international school. But the LRT thingy can actually see it from the URA concept plan 2001.
http://www.wilsonlee168.com/uploads/1/1/6/9/11698088/skies_miltonia_-_saleskit_090912.pdf

p3nboy
07-10-12, 21:30

Can you name me a condo that has a golf course view without a main road in between?

kane
07-10-12, 21:34
Can you name me a condo that has a golf course view without a main road in between?

have! reflections, but price tag a bit different.

p3nboy
07-10-12, 21:45
have! reflections, but price tag a bit different.

Yes, but

http://www.asiaone.com/News/The%2BBusiness%2BTimes/Story/A1Story20090613-148252.html

kane
07-10-12, 21:47
Yes, but

http://www.asiaone.com/News/The%2BBusiness%2BTimes/Story/A1Story20090613-148252.html

9years later the owners may have sold and move to another place maybe?

does orchid cc have a lease period?

p3nboy
07-10-12, 22:00
9years later the owners may have sold and move to another place maybe?

does orchid cc have a lease period?

Occ till 2023. Occ is siting on land that cannot be develop. Chances of renewal is high as it belongs to AH KONG.

kane
07-10-12, 22:16
Yeah, since the land there isn't so valuable yet.

price
07-10-12, 23:08
nope, thats why i said everything is nice except for the location. if u love the golf view and dont mind everything else, great place!

phantom_opera
07-10-12, 23:12
how about Thomson Grand :p

CondoInterested
07-10-12, 23:18
Hmm... Thought the road between TG & SICC is call Upp Thomson Rd?

Pro888
07-10-12, 23:27
100% Confirmed. Gems international school is coming to Yishun. Some changes to masterplan 2008. I know where is the exact location. Will announce very soon.

Thanks lifeline & aang.

Kanarazu
07-10-12, 23:40
100% Confirmed. Gems international school is coming to Yishun. Some changes to masterplan 2008. I know where is the exact location. Will announce very soon.

Thanks lifeline & aang.

There's plenty of land clearance work at Ave 4 in past few months, lets see if it will be there. Lots of gems in Yishun, we already have emerald and sapphire.

Pro888
08-10-12, 00:04
There's plenty of land clearance work at Ave 4 in past few months, lets see if it will be there. Lots of gems in Yishun, we already have emerald and sapphire.

Not there. Is at the corner plot at junction ave 6 & 1.

when aang1971 also said that. Then i suspect is the site i saw. Along ave 6 (opp lilydale), Ty-lin international is currently doing the site clearance & earthworks for preparation of N6 (a breakaway from existing N6). I have some doubts why there isn't any hoarding at this plot. Might be some other things.

With huge increase in population & SAP, more things will come. :banana: :banana: :banana:

aang1971
08-10-12, 00:08

Thanks lifeline & aang.

No prob... I remember the school was a certainty, however not sure if the Simpang Estate plan has any merit. Either way when that is developed, the place will jump in value.

I now can boast of foresight at buying MR during preview..haha, hindsight is 6/6 lolz

Kanarazu
08-10-12, 00:26
That's near the interchange between the proposed LRT and north shore line MRT in the concept plan 2001.

lifeline
08-10-12, 01:20

Thanks lifeline & aang.

You are welcome. Thanks for your investigative work.

CondoInterested
08-10-12, 20:50
GEMS International School.

Me googled, but what does GEMS stands for?

Pro888
08-10-12, 21:25
GEMS International School.

Me googled, but what does GEMS stands for?

Global Education Management System, but the more important thing is Yishun going to have a international school, which will be ready approx 2014.

Kanarazu
08-10-12, 21:32
I thought it means Got English maths science, just kidding! :)

PN
08-10-12, 21:34
I thought it means Got English maths science, just kidding! :)

Nice one ;)

Pro888
08-10-12, 21:40
As of this afternoon, close to 300 units sold.

kane
08-10-12, 21:47
how many units sold this weekend?

jacelynchia
08-10-12, 23:20
I thought the pricing was a little high for this area as well but i see potential in this area as govt is directing attention here. I bought 3 bed room at 1.2. Hope to get 1.5 in the future.
I asked my agent he told me around 70% percent sold and townhouses price starting at 3.5 also sold 3 units out of 10.

Kanarazu
08-10-12, 23:27
I thought the pricing was a little high for this area as well but i see potential in this area as govt is directing attention here. I bought 3 bed room at 1.2. Hope to get 1.5 in the future.
I asked my agent he told me around 70% percent sold and townhouses price starting at 3.5 also sold 3 units out of 10.

What's the psf like for 2 and 3 bedders?

phantom_opera
08-10-12, 23:33
Laguna must be happy to hear this

jacelynchia
08-10-12, 23:41
What's the psf like for 2 and 3 bedders?

The 2 bedder psf is different from 3 bedder because 3 bedder can see the views so i am unsure of the 2 bedder but i bought mine over 1200 psf.

Kanarazu
08-10-12, 23:44
The 2 bedder psf is different from 3 bedder because 3 bedder can see the views so i am unsure of the 2 bedder but i bought mine over 1200 psf.

Wow.. That must be a high floor and good view. Congrats!

jacelynchia
08-10-12, 23:53
Yes, the balloting was so intense. Under that kind of environment, people are likely to choose a unit regardless but I was lucky to be called early, but i wanted the 7th floor but 7,8,9 was taken from my block so have to buy high floors but after that i heard level 7 and 9 was release again.
I have checked with my agent that the price went up 30k the next day.
But I must say the price is real high! Loans coming up........

kane
08-10-12, 23:57
did the balloting happen before or after MAS' announcement last Friday?

Kanarazu
08-10-12, 23:58
Yes, the balloting was so intense. Under that kind of environment, people are likely to choose a unit regardless but I was lucky to be called early, but i wanted the 7th floor but 7,8,9 was taken from my block so have to buy high floors but after that i heard level 7 and 9 was release again.
I have checked with my agent that the price went up 30k the next day.
But I must say the price is real high! Loans coming up........

How come taken can still be released again?

jacelynchia
08-10-12, 23:59
I have checked, the news came out at 5 pm on Friday. Those who signed the purchased option on Friday are not affected however those who did not sign on Friday are affected.
I think the units were release because of this new policy or they decided to change their choice of units. I heard some agents also invested.
Balloting started at 12 plus, the news came out at 5.

kane
09-10-12, 00:01
How come taken can still be released again?

maybe the buyers cold feet, got caught in the balloting frenzy, after go outside the showroom for a breather decided not to go for it?

Pro888
09-10-12, 00:08

Congrats!

With SAP, govt spending on infrastructure & international school, it wldnt go wrong. :D

jacelynchia
09-10-12, 00:11
I see a lot of potential in the future because govt wants to use the land there for good use and also they wanted to push to the 6 million population mark so the north is the place they want to develop.
They are done with the east and south so i see great returns.

My name was called early but after choosing my unit, I still see many awaiting balloting and their faces were very anxious as they waited for a long time. The atmosphere was intense, the rain just made it worse.

Many already picked their ideal unit but no booking allowed so i'm sure some are disappointed.

Pro888
09-10-12, 00:27
I have checked, the news came out at 5 pm on Friday. Those who signed the purchased option on Friday are not affected however those who did not sign on Friday are affected.
I think the units were release because of this new policy or they decided to change their choice of units. I heard some agents also invested.
Balloting started at 12 plus, the news came out at 5.

All within the same day, sure more intense than Primary 1 balloting.

If there is a shopping mall at the reserved site, diagonally to Skies.M, then huat big time.

jacelynchia
09-10-12, 00:33
Hope that there is the mall, read on this forum as big as vivo? Hope it's true, then huat big time but if another small mall like sun plaza then i see no help. Even north point is not a very popular mall so...

Pro888
09-10-12, 00:50
Hope that there is the mall, read on this forum as big as vivo? Hope it's true, then huat big time but if another small mall like sun plaza then i see no help. Even north point is not a very popular mall so...

Even JLD or Paya Lebar nvr have big mall like Vivo. JLD malls add up (westgate, jem, cube), might be bigger. Got Yishun hub coming up already + Northpoint = consider quite big. For your info, Yishun hub will be bigger than waterway point @ watertown & BR. Got a mall is a bonus. Want Vivo like strike TOTO:D

jacelynchia
09-10-12, 01:07
Did you also bought a unit here?

Pro888
09-10-12, 01:13
Did you also bought a unit here?

Almost. Will wait for the next big one - Yishun hub.

Since Skies. M can go up to as high as $1300psf, Yishun Hub min $1200psf liao

jacelynchia
09-10-12, 01:36
What's yishun hub? What is the project name? Do expect 1300 psf, if you are buying near reservoir too see views, definitely this type of pricing. I heard skies is the only one to see golf course plus reservoir for now. Anyway will there be any new one blocking miltonia residences' views in the future? heard that there might be although plot ratio is 1:4 but still may have chance to block miltonia residences' anyone knows about this?

AK47
09-10-12, 02:00
I think one can forget about a Mega Mall and Int School. Its either going to be too long or too far to be meaningful. Simpang? It will be after Bidadari and Tengah new town. That is if you intend to wait for 20 yrs. Rather, to me Yishun has always been a turn off due to its isolation. It is quite inaccessible having only few exit points to anywhere. Expressway is a long drive away on Lentor and it will be jammed on bz days.

Has anyone check on the new EC nearby? It is the lowest psf EC on sale and for good reasons.

To me the most significant factor that will drive up value in the area is completion of new roads leading to Seletar Aeropark, and new fly over linking CTE to Ave 1 via Seletar West Link. Only this is practical good news. Getting yishun out of isolation.

But at the price Skies are sold I just wonder ...

Pro888
09-10-12, 02:05
What's yishun hub? What is the project name? Do expect 1300 psf, if you are buying near reservoir too see views, definitely this type of pricing.

Since u just join, no prob. :D i will share with u.

Yishun Hub - shopping mall + bus interchange + Residential just like Bedok Residences. Old interchange has to make way for aircon one.

Currently, the demolition on 3blks of shophouses are almost done. Tender will be called next year for redevelopment. Expected the same developers for watertown/ eCO will come in with strong bid. The old interchange of coz has to go also. Temp interchange will be built (location should be opp Yishun 10 cinema). I do expect Skies. M is transacted at these prices (reference to The Estuary + 5 to 10% i mentioned b4 the launch)

Pro888
09-10-12, 02:11
I think one can forget about a Mega Mall and Int School. Its either going to be too long or too far to be meaningful. Simpang? It will be after Bidadari and Tengah new town. That is if you intend to wait for 20 yrs. Rather, to me Yishun has always been a turn off due to its isolation. It is quite inaccessible having only few exit points to anywhere. Expressway is a long drive away on Lentor and it will be jammed on bz days.

Has anyone check on the new EC nearby? It is the lowest psf EC on sale and for good reasons.

To me the most significant factor that will drive up value in the area is completion of new roads leading to Seletar Aeropark, and new fly over linking CTE to Ave 1 via Seletar West Link. Only this is practical good news. Getting yishun out of isolation.

But at the price Skies are sold I just wonder ...

You're behind time lah. That's why u dun know why the skies have rocketed: doh:

dtrax
09-10-12, 02:13
The Skies is the limit

jacelynchia
09-10-12, 02:48
Yes, I do have this concern but to think again, Those who bought are those who wants to stay, Golf course view is the main attraction. Those who enjoy golfing and the high life buys it, most of them are orchid country club members who bought so at this high price,many don't expect returns so early but expect the best furnishings and everything else. Let's just say those who bought this appreciate view and have the power to hold on.

Don't have to worry about Yishun being isolated, Singapore is a rich country.Besides there will be new expressway iin the future. If you watched the dialogues with minister, PM lee said we are vey prepared for another 20 good years and so GDP must go up. Govt wants population to go from slightly over 5 million to 6, where to house them? Yishun have plenty of land. When punggol just started developing, everyone shy away and now it's money making potential.
Govt not turning yishun into industrial area leh, in the future, you will know. And besides right now, they are promoting the zoos, when tourists come to singapore, the government wants to present the best from their attractions.

jacelynchia
09-10-12, 02:50
Since u just join, no prob. :D i will share with u.

Yishun Hub - shopping mall + bus interchange + Residential just like Bedok Residences. Old interchange has to make way for aircon one.

Currently, the demolition on 3blks of shophouses are almost done. Tender will be called next year for redevelopment. Expected the same developers for watertown/ eCO will come in with strong bid. The old interchange of coz has to go also. Temp interchange will be built (location should be opp Yishun 10 cinema). I do expect Skies. M is transacted at these prices (reference to The Estuary + 5 to 10% i mentioned b4 the launch)

Money making potential I see!

jacelynchia
09-10-12, 03:02
Yes, I do have this concern but to think again, Those who bought are those who wants to stay, Golf course view is the main attraction. Those who enjoy golfing and the high life buys it, most of them are orchid country club members who bought so at this high price,many don't expect returns so early but expect the best furnishings and everything else. Let's just say those who bought this appreciate view and have the power to hold on.

Don't have to worry about Yishun being isolated, Singapore is a very stable country.Besides there will be new expressway in the future. If you watched the dialogues with minister, PM lee said we are vey prepared for another 20 good years and so GDP will go up as population increases. Govt wants population to go from slightly over 5 million to 6, where to house them? Yishun have plenty of land. When punggol just started developing, everyone shy away and now it's money making potential.
Govt not turning yishun into industrial area leh, in the future, you will know. And besides right now, they are promoting the zoos, when tourists come to singapore, the government wants to present the best from their attractions.
Land is scarce is Singapore, every piece can be develop in to a great place. I do feel that Yishun will be like punggol in the future and becoming the heart of the the north. Not all locations in Singapore are great, have to depend on how the govt transform and brand the place as and since they selling land at yishun at high price, I see potential.
This is my personal view only.

Pro888
09-10-12, 03:29

Don't have to worry about Yishun being isolated, Singapore is a very stable country.Besides there will be new expressway in the future. If you watched the dialogues with minister, PM lee said we are vey prepared for another 20 good years and so GDP will go up as population increases. Govt wants population to go from slightly over 5 million to 6, where to house them? Yishun have plenty of land. When punggol just started developing, everyone shy away and now it's money making potential.
Land is scarce is Singapore, every piece can be develop in to a great place. I do feel that Yishun will be like punggol in the future and becoming the heart of the the north. Not all locations in Singapore are great, have to depend on how the govt transform and brand the place as and since they selling land at yishun at high price, I see potential.
This is my personal view only.

In the future, there will be 4 access routes including the Expressway.

With TSL, area near Springleaf stn will also be developed. This will breakaway the perception of isolation due to forested stretch along lentor ave.

Pro888
09-10-12, 03:45
Price for industrial land in Yishun also went up. Analysts expecting $70-$80 psf but came in $95psf. Then another plot a month later, came in slightly abv $100psf. More will be opened up soon along ave 2/ Canberra link (northern part of Yishun). Hoarding everywhere. Like i said before, building another Punggol.

jacelynchia
09-10-12, 03:53
I think skies is ok because no more land can block skies for now and there might be chances for future enbloc as the front plots- miltonia residences and one other plot ratio at 1:4 cannot build higher than 5 storey so I think skies is safe for now unless the country club use land to build private property, which may happen but not so soon.

Good luck on the Yishun hub one, when will it launch? Near Mrt, sure will make money!

Pro888
09-10-12, 04:11
I think skies is ok because no more land can block skies for now and there might be chances for future enbloc as the front plots- miltonia residences and one other plot ratio at 1:4 cannot build higher than 5 storey so I think skies is safe for now unless the country club use land to build private property, which may happen but not so soon.

Good luck on the Yishun hub one, when will it launch? Near Mrt, sure will make money!

Plot ratio can change one, but dun worry. Nothing can block your super nice view for the next 20 years. :D

Launch? Must see when the govt release the land for sales. Then from there, plus another 9months or so b4 the launch.

Pro888
09-10-12, 04:16
Land tender expecting to be 1st half next year, this Dec will know. If 2nd half next year, next Jun will know :D

jacelynchia
09-10-12, 04:23
I can predict you making big bucks real soon.
20 years? How can you be so sure? This psf price is really high, can't afford to lose.

Kanarazu
09-10-12, 05:56
I can predict you making big bucks real soon.
20 years? How can you be so sure? This psf price is really high, can't afford to lose.

Wah jacelyn, your new purchase keeps you awake all nite. :)

Kanarazu
09-10-12, 05:58

SM managed to hit $1300psf! I think yishun hub should be selling around $1300-ish....

kane
09-10-12, 06:27
Estuary owners must be happy like bird.

aang1971
09-10-12, 07:41

My MR investment looks better and better.

I tot of going into SM for investment, later decided to go YH.

Now with cooling measure, I looking at KL or Malacca development leow

phantom_opera
09-10-12, 09:02
Welcome to the dark side to face the music of the night

Night time sharpens heighten each sensation

einnoc
09-10-12, 10:40
Been reading the positive comments here and they certainty ease off my fears. Coz i bought one unit at SM in the noon and in the evening, out came the CM.

Btw divert a little, is it true there was a 18% discount offer on the launch date? Coz when i ask for discount and furniture voucher, the agent said dun have leh. Already showhand when i bought this unit thus have to be prudent from now on :(

Laguna
09-10-12, 10:48
Laguna must be happy to hear this

I looked up and down, left and right, I listened everywhere...but still dunno what is it?

Anyway, I am a happy person everyday.

bakasa2002
09-10-12, 11:06
Eh, I am new to this thread ... SM hit 1200psf is before or after discount???? So high! :scared-5:

Lovelle
09-10-12, 11:10
Been reading the positive comments here and they certainty ease off my fears. Coz i bought one unit at SM in the noon and in the evening, out came the CM.

Btw divert a little, is it true there was a 18% discount offer on the launch date? Coz when i ask for discount and furniture voucher, the agent said dun have leh. Already showhand when i bought this unit thus have to be prudent from now on :(

yes there was discount for preview

einnoc
09-10-12, 11:22
Thanks Lovelle.
But there wasn't any chart to display the prices in the showroom. Buyers can only rely on agents to provide them with prices? i was offered the marble flooring but i was asking if i can opt for the normal homogenous tiles for easy maintenance. But got rejected.

Lovelle
09-10-12, 11:29
Thanks Lovelle.
But there wasn't any chart to display the prices in the showroom. Buyers can only rely on agents to provide them with prices? i was offered the marble flooring but i was asking if i can opt for the normal homogenous tiles for easy maintenance. But got rejected.

nowadays, discount is given for early birds...

they averted u fr taking homo tiles is a good thing. Minimally if no marble must have granite to feel like a condo. forummer here see homo tiles offered by capland or feo project no up ah...

jacelynchia
09-10-12, 13:14
Anyway estuary condo prices increased but still cheaper than preview price of skies. No furniture vouchers for this, I don' think it's 18%, I heard price increased 30-60k from preview price. estuary condo owners already pocketed 20o psf but still selling cheaper than skies for logical reasons.

jacelynchia
09-10-12, 13:16
[QUOTE=jacelynchia]Anyway estuary condo prices increased but still cheaper than preview price of skies. No furniture vouchers for this, I don' think it's 18%, I heard price increased 30-60k from preview price. estuary condo owners already pocketed 20o psf but still selling cheaper than skies for logical reasons. Agent said free marble upgrade for 1 and 2 bedders on preview day but I'm sure all are marble lah. Selling strategy.

AK47
09-10-12, 15:14
The area has potential because of new roads and aeropark developement.

The smart ones would be buying existing properties around SM. Only that will u reap the full potential. As for SM, at that price the benefits goes first to the developer, buyer get whats left.

And having a Zoo as a positive for property is something new...:doh:

nav14
09-10-12, 15:24
The area has potential because of new roads and aeropark developement.

The smart ones would be buying existing properties around SM. Only that will u reap the full potential. As for SM, at that price the benefits goes first to the developer, buyer get whats left.

And having a Zoo as a positive for property is something new...:doh:

I think the aerospace hub thingy is overrated. 10,000 employees, most of whom could be locals or potential HDB renters and so many condos from Punggol, Sengkang, Jalan Kayu, Yishun vying for the same pool of tenants.
GEMs Intl School even if set up is a lesser known intl school.
A mall? Could only be a small one like Sembawang Shpg Centre as no developer will take a risk on a megamall in that sparsely populated middle of no where and no MRT location.
No reason to run down the location as I stay in that vicinity but I think its prospects are grossly overblown.

p3nboy
09-10-12, 16:01
for some, the view is priceless....

einnoc
09-10-12, 16:18
Really like this serene location with greenery n reservoir. Would have bought MR if there were choices within my budget. But all sold out alr. Was contemplating btw 8courtyards or Skies M. In the end, i decided to reach for the "Skies". Hope all goes well....

flxcat
09-10-12, 16:19
Even JLD or Paya Lebar nvr have big mall like Vivo. JLD malls add up (westgate, jem, cube), might be bigger. Got Yishun hub coming up already + Northpoint = consider quite big. For your info, Yishun hub will be bigger than waterway point @ watertown & BR. Got a mall is a bonus. Want Vivo like strike TOTO:D
Think go buy Caribbean for vivo is easier than strike TOTO:D

nav14
09-10-12, 16:44
for some, the view is priceless....

Yes but 1200psf? Could buy a city fringe location condo like 8 Riversuites if you are willing to compromise the view.
Actually the view from Estuary is nicer as it has a more close-up view of reservoir and patch of greenery but downside is the road noise. If you are ok with the road noise but want even nicer view and walking distance to MRT, I would seriously consider Estuary over SM and you still end up saving 100-200psf for subsale units.

p3nboy
09-10-12, 16:57
may i add, the view and serene location is priceless.....all else is secondary. The road at Estuary is a killer for feng shui.....

einnoc
09-10-12, 17:03
Hmm... but all 3 bedders in Estuary are more than 930K wor.

nav14
09-10-12, 17:20
may i add, the view and serene location is priceless.....all else is secondary. The road at Estuary is a killer for feng shui.....

Does that mean all those buyers at SM with reservoir view will become wealthy and lead healthy long lives because of good feng shui? All of them?
If any Feng Shui master can guarantee me that or he pays a penalty, I will be the first one to buy SM.
A few years back I went to see a repossesed car at Turf City up for auction and guess what the registration no was - 1818.

nav14
09-10-12, 17:25
Hmm... but all 3 bedders in Estuary are more than 930K wor.

You mean you paid 930k for a 3 bedder at SM with a clear view of the reservoir? What size and floor?

jacelynchia
09-10-12, 19:37
I have emphasized Skies is for the golf view and reservoir with bonus stunning pool views . If you have been to the showflat, would realize how exclusive the place is. I bought 3 bedder higher than 1.2M.
3bedder at 930k??

It is ironic that view from estuary condo is better than Skies.
I do not prefer walking to train stations.
Many who purchased have golfing membership at Orchid Country club so transport wise easy.
The noise level will be a bonus.
Really have to see, target different buyers.

I'm new here so I'm sure all you guys have earn money through investing properties?

phantom_opera
09-10-12, 19:44
I have emphasized Skies is for the golf view and reservoir with bonus stunning pool views . If you have been to the showflat, would realize how exclusive the place is. I bought 3 bedder higher than 1.2M.

Sis Jacelyn, don't worry be steady ... many months ago I said very soon nothing will be below 1000psf ... I now changed my prediction: very soon, nothing will be below 1400psf near OCR MRT, if no MRT, must have view ... be it golf view, reservoir view, river view

Except of course cemetery or prison view :p

price
09-10-12, 19:47
I think the aerospace hub thingy is overrated. 10,000 employees, most of whom could be locals or potential HDB renters and so many condos from Punggol, Sengkang, Jalan Kayu, Yishun vying for the same pool of tenants.
GEMs Intl School even if set up is a lesser known intl school.
A mall? Could only be a small one like Sembawang Shpg Centre as no developer will take a risk on a megamall in that sparsely populated middle of no where and no MRT location.
No reason to run down the location as I stay in that vicinity but I think its prospects are grossly overblown.
i share the same view. honestly, from Greenwich to any other seng kang / punggol / yishun or even sembawang new launches, they all use the aerospace hub as a selling point. in the first place, the hub aint that big. 10k ppl is like one third the amount of people working in MBFC. I also agree that the schools and shopping centres up there wont be any attractive at all. only thing is if u desperately want a golf view.

jacelynchia
09-10-12, 20:04
I do agree, if you happen to know any golf lovers like me. You would know.
Anyway even if the market don't go up for skies, no one will sell at low prices anyway. If sky habitat can sell as high as 1700 psf, anything is possible.

Xan
09-10-12, 20:06
3bedder at 930k??

It is ironic that view from estuary condo is better than Skies.
I do not prefer walking to train stations.
Many who purchased have golfing membership at Orchid Country club so transport wise easy.
The noise level will be a bonus.
Really have to see, target different buyers.

I'm new here so I'm sure all you guys have earn money through investing properties?

Wah, your 3 bedder is more ex than my cluster house. Both seeing golf course view though. :D
Anyway congrats.

jacelynchia
09-10-12, 20:09
hahahaha. Good for you lah!

I'm am looking forward to move in already.

Cluster house at which floor? How is the view like from your unit?

Xan
09-10-12, 20:14
hahahaha. Good for you lah!

I'm am looking forward to move in already.

Cluster house at which floor? How is the view like from your unit?

But my one bought a couple of years back already.
Cant compare.
Masterbed room direct golf view, abit sian already. Lol

jacelynchia
09-10-12, 20:20
I'm looking forward to the sky gym as well.
Your cluster house must have raised the price now.

Xan
09-10-12, 20:28
I'm looking forward to the sky gym as well.
Your cluster house must have raised the price now.

Those bought early, from 2003 to 2006 basically make money in any prop. Nothing special.
Are u affected by the latest cm btw?

jacelynchia
09-10-12, 20:33
No, I signed on Friday so not affected. I actually intended to buy another unit at skies but shall see what's coming next.

kane
09-10-12, 20:41
More CM is coming lor if you keep bidding the price up.

Xan
09-10-12, 20:43
No, I signed on Friday so not affected. I actually intended to buy another unit at skies but shall see what's coming next.

Hehe, looks like you really like the project very much.
I had not gone to the showflat yet though im just staying one road across.
You buying 2nd unit for investment? Which unit type?

jacelynchia
09-10-12, 20:48
I have made a sum from my previous properties investments.
looking for a second investment unit, see what comes next .

Pikachu1245
09-10-12, 21:09
This is a sharing for everyone that I heard from a friend whom wanted to get any units from stack one and was surprise for even a 2 bedroom at 743sqm big selling at $739k for level 2 only #02-01 that will workout to about $994.60/psf that a killing for such a price in yishun, mostly likely all the units are avarage above $1100/psf .....:violins:

Another things I heard that most of the new owner who got it is from Huttons who managed to get 80% of the sales and Pronnex was managed to get 20% of the shares of today sales. :luke-and-darth:

Not surprising as many OCR condo are already in the range of 850psf -1400psf liao lor.....Moreover, this one is near reservoir and SAP.:cool:

Pikachu1245
09-10-12, 21:16
:cool:
Does that mean all those buyers at SM with reservoir view will become wealthy and lead healthy long lives because of good feng shui? All of them?
If any Feng Shui master can guarantee me that or he pays a penalty, I will be the first one to buy SM.
A few years back I went to see a repossesed car at Turf City up for auction and guess what the registration no was - 1818.

To each his own i guess. Even Marina Bay Sand, different Feng Shui Master give different conclusion lor.....

Feel buying property should be for own stay or long term investment / rent. Too much short term speculations is bad eventually for all. So, for those who can afford and hold, can buy at current market price but within individual affortability before all sold out and lament 'missed the boat'.:cool:

jacelynchia
09-10-12, 21:26
Regardless of location, No one will let go at cheap prices for skies.
Besides location is not everything take Orchard road condos for example, they are not fully sold, most of the time less than 50 % sold and 10-20% for rent and the rest vacant.
I do know many condos in the area that are vacant and up for rent by developers.

aang1971
09-10-12, 21:32
Regardless of location, No one will let go at cheap prices for skies.
Besides location is not everything take Orchard road condos for example, they are not fully sold, most of the time less than 50 % sold and 10-20% for rent and the rest vacant.
I do know many condos in the area that are vacant and up for rent by developers.
Wow looks like you really love the place...

Wanted to invest but changed my mind to divest into commercial n maybe in Malaysia

jacelynchia
09-10-12, 21:38
hahaha, no lah. It's just that I have faith for the future in this area. Experience tells me so.
I could care less for the view but my husband likes it so and besides I feel that this is a good investment.
For homestay, home owners also hope homes have high value.
Malaysia property wise, not sure about the returns, could you advise more?

aang1971
09-10-12, 21:44
hahaha, no lah. It's just that I have faith for the future in this area. Experience tells me so.
I could care less for the view but my husband likes it so and besides I feel that this is a good investment.
For homestay, home owners also hope homes have high value.
Malaysia property wise, not sure about the returns, could you advise more?

Not sure too...looking at some area in sunway...

I am glad I bought MR for home stay ...guess will make a bundle if I sell in 10 years but maybe not...my retirement home

Xan
09-10-12, 21:54
Speaking from experience, this area is very nice to stay. Serene and quiet. Fresh air.
Just that not much amenities.
A small mall next to it will be nice.
But im not sure how the mall rumours started. Anyone can prove?

p3nboy
09-10-12, 22:32
I am a sucker for view.

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd3/malibuphoto/?action=view&current=IMG_1969.jpg&mediafilter=noflash

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd3/malibuphoto/?action=view&current=IMG_1969.jpg&mediafilter=noflash#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs223.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fdd3%2Fmalibuphoto%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DPhoto0701.jpg

:D

jacelynchia
09-10-12, 22:37
Sis Jacelyn, don't worry be steady ... many months ago I said very soon nothing will be below 1000psf ... I now changed my prediction: very soon, nothing will be below 1400psf near OCR MRT, if no MRT, must have view ... be it golf view, reservoir view, river view

Except of course cemetery or prison view :p

Did you purchase micasa as well?

Pro888
09-10-12, 23:26
GEMS international school - Why would a organization want to spend $mio at that location? Obviously have gather enough information from EDB on the numbers which link to SAP. This school is new to us. Set foot in Singapore just in 2009.

http://www.gemseducation.com/MENASA/investors/contents.php?pageid=54

I have seen some of presentation slides on SAP may not show what exactly will be in the future (in terms of size area). More land will be taken away from Mindef for this development.

http://www.timesdirectories.com/airfreight/news/aerospace%20park%20bites%20a%20chunk%20off%20seletar%20camp/825889

Yishun & Fernvale area are closest to SAP, but only SM can provide this stunning view. Sky gym Sky deck.

I would say that the next plot of land parcel to be sold will be at least 10-15% higher than this. :D

jacelynchia
09-10-12, 23:43
A fengshui master also bought unit at skies as well.
Hope Fengshui works!
Can see govt wants to develop yishun area to place the school there.

Pro888
09-10-12, 23:50
A fengshui master also bought unit at skies as well.
Hope Fengshui works!
Can see govt wants to develop yishun area to place the school there.

Got skies, Got land, Got water. :D

aang1971
10-10-12, 07:47
Got skies, Got land, Got water. :D

No mountain

DC33_2008
10-10-12, 09:02
Must be flowing and not stagnant water.;)

p3nboy
10-10-12, 09:57
flowing water like this?

http://www.onecanberra-sg.com/

AK47
10-10-12, 10:24
The golden rule of property investment. Location location location.

When the correction comes, no one will be spared. But some will come to realise when all the hype dies the property is actually located in a ulu outskirt with little or no amentities but bought at a ridiculously high price.

This boom cycle is unique because of run away HDB prices, which spill over to mass market condo. This run will eventually end at some point and return to normal. Ulu place, low price. Nothing wrong with staying in outskirt. Its just the price you pay should reflect this.

mantrix
10-10-12, 10:33

When the correction comes, no one will be spared. But some will come to realise when all the hype dies the property is actually located in a ulu outskirt with little or no amentities but bought at a ridiculously high price.

This boom cycle is unique because of run away HDB prices, which spill over to mass market condo. This run will eventually end at some point and return to normal. Ulu place, low price. Nothing wrong with staying in outskirt. Its just the price you pay should reflect this.

SM may has stunning views but no amenities nearby...for the expats who are renting, views may be last of their concerns since they come back late when all is dark (usually they chill out after work) and just want a place that is easily accessible and close to shops for their daily necessities. Besides from where they come from, they have plenty of superior scenic places.

SM more likely to cater to Singaporeans whose kids have grown up and want a place with a more relaxing lifestyle :2cents:

AK47
10-10-12, 10:47
The true value of the location. Buy Lilydale.

Its turning 10 yrs next year and is open to foreigners. Price? less than 700psf.

carbuncle
10-10-12, 11:39
skies is super overpriced if for own stay as retirement home

for investment and rental, SUPER UNTESTED

nav14
10-10-12, 11:48

A place like SM is perfect for staying especially during retirement but provided can still drive a car, as it is far from anything. I will definitely not buy it for investment rental income as the risk is just too high especially at such lofty prices. Rental will be worst hit for locations like SM in any downturn.

Pro888
10-10-12, 12:11
Watertown > $1600psf
Centro Res @ AMK > $1700psf
The Centris @ JP with full of FW also closed to $1200psf
Caspian 10-15m away from mrt track also closed to $1200psf

1 fren of mine bought a unit at The Centris during launch, i said far from everywhere except industries. wat ulu? Only ama keng & Changi village considered ulu. Pasir ris ulu?

with another 80k to 100k population coming in, more things will come in terms of infrastructure & amenities.

In investment, not only location, timing, space and govt are equally important.

I got it right in timing for my non-ocr ppts (gain much from it), but without the space for new group of ppl to come in, new things wldn't come in, which govt also wldn't pump in more $$$. Now prices have been horizontal straight line for the past 2/3 yrs. This will also happen to 8RS.

august
10-10-12, 12:12
The true value of the location. Buy Lilydale.

Its turning 10 yrs next year and is open to foreigners. Price? less than 700psf.

know why? bcos far from mrt and its neighbour the Canopy EC is selling brand new at 6xx-7xx psf.

Pro888
10-10-12, 12:18
A place like SM is perfect for staying especially during retirement but provided can still drive a car, as it is far from anything. I will definitely not buy it for investment rental income as the risk is just too high especially at such lofty prices. Rental will be worst hit for locations like SM in any downturn.

If there is a econ. crisis, the most affected area will be D12-D16, esp. Katong Regency. I do believe that ppl buy SM are less aggressive type with holding power.

nav14
10-10-12, 12:26
If there is a econ. crisis, the most affected area will be D12-D16, esp. Katong Regency. I do believe that ppl buy SM are less aggressive type with holding power.

Assuming all have equal holding power, in a downturn the closer it is to the city the more easier it will be to rent out eventhough the rent will be lower. For a location like SM it may take you 6mths to rent out even at a lower rent.

Pro888
10-10-12, 12:32
skies is super overpriced if for own stay as retirement home

for investment and rental, SUPER UNTESTED

I would considered watertown > $1600psf and Centro Res. > $1700 as super overpriced instead surrounded by HDB flats . $1200-$1300psf still ok with exclusiveness among pte estate with priceless view.

HDB already $1mio liao. wat can u expect?

Pro888
10-10-12, 12:41
Assuming all have equal holding power, in a downturn the closer it is to the city the more easier it will be to rent out eventhough the rent will be lower. For a location like SM it may take you 6mths to rent out even at a lower rent.

Can refer to the watertown thread ?:D Paiseh hor. Bcoz they are same, otherwise i hv to cut & paste like mr b. :D

Bro Xan will know better.

Pro888
10-10-12, 12:59
This international school (first major step) is very important. Just like childcare ctr for many sporean.

Got 1 ang moh frenz stays at springleaf but has to bring his children to Stanford American school. He will be shifting soon. Also few ang moh & jap neighbours...have to talk to them :D

nav14
10-10-12, 12:59
I would considered watertown > $1600psf and Centro Res. > $1700 as super overpriced instead surrounded by HDB flats . $1200-$1300psf still ok with exclusiveness among pte estate with priceless view.

HDB already $1mio liao. wat can u expect?

For 1200psf -1300psf I rather buy 8 Riversuites. Surroundings quite sterile but location way better for same price. Much easier to rent if decide to do so and at a better yield. Pay a bit more at 1400psf for upper floors and the view is no less inferior to SM , just that it is replaced with city view instead of reservoir veiw.

Pro888
10-10-12, 13:06
For 1200psf -1300psf I rather buy 8 Riversuites. Surroundings quite sterile but location way better for same price. Much easier to rent if decide to do so and at a better yield. Pay a bit more at 1400psf for upper floors and the view is no less inferior to SM , just that it is replaced with city view instead of reservoir veiw.

Location is individual. Probably they live, work & play (or parents staying) there. Any other locations is considered far. Not everything is about money lah, bro.

Ppl may like more green & blue instead of white & grey. :D

p3nboy
10-10-12, 13:16

Exactly, green & blue is disappearing by the day. You might have to pay(happening now) to see the greens in the future.

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 13:17
Haha, Everyone has their own preference.
I bought the smallest 3 bedder at 1.2 million but not a bit worried.
I have seen the furnishings and everything is in my expectations.

I don't think skies is overpriced, shall see for future launches in yishun.
Anyway I do know sky habitat is real overpriced selling at 1700-1800 and sales are very worrying.

nav14
10-10-12, 13:20
Location is individual. Probably they live, work & play (or parents staying) there. Any other locations is considered far. Not everything is about money lah, bro.

I just hope more people will think that way and pay much higher for views. Higher the better - maybe 1500psf. It will just help to push the price of my old unit located near there which enjoys an even better view than any unit in SM.

Pro888
10-10-12, 13:24
I just hope more people will think that way and pay much higher for views. Higher the better - maybe 1500psf. It will just help to push the price of my old unit located near there which enjoys an even better view than any unit in SM.

Old unit??? Orchid park condo along yishun st 81?

p3nboy
10-10-12, 13:25

Orchid Park condo?

p3nboy
10-10-12, 13:26
Old unit??? Orchid park condo along yishun st 81?

haha....nice one.

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 13:28
Good luck on that!
Even if the area property prices are low, no one will release at low prices.
And besides this is more pricey, loans are higher so they do expect do let go at higher price.
We are not just talking bout the Golf course view and reservoir but pool view as well.
I have confidence in this as the developer did do some bungalows at Sentosa Cove.

Lovelle
10-10-12, 13:31

Anyway I do know sky habitat is real overpriced selling at 1700-1800 and sales are very worrying.

whats the size ?

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 13:33
whats the size ?

3 bedder 969sqft

p3nboy
10-10-12, 13:33
969sq ft, either stack 23 or 25 high floor. tio bo?

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 13:36
rite. Did you buy a unit there as well?

nav14
10-10-12, 13:41
Orchid Park condo?

The view from my unit.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/ns99/DSC01193.jpg?t=1257783306

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 13:43
Nice!
Can i know which property that is and which floor?

p3nboy
10-10-12, 13:45
stack 25 was my 1st choice follow by 23, unfortunately by the time my name was called....

i was told stack 25 was gone before the vvip begin, best stack for 3 bedder with sunrise view.:D

nav14
10-10-12, 13:48
Nice!
Can i know which property that is and which floor?

Orchid Park penthouse, top floor. Anyone wants to pay me 800psf for 1800sq ft, I will sell immediately. Lelong , much cheaper than SM. Of course much older and run down also. But I doubt any SM unit will have such a view because in front of SM there is a longer stretch of greenery including developments like MR / Shaughnessey before you hit the water view. Only downside is road noise. But after so many years got immune to the noise and the view as well.

amazon777
10-10-12, 13:51

My 40yrs+ old friend after 10years looking to buy a PC finally took the plunge and bought a low floor 100sqm 3 bedder at $990K in SM last Fri

lifeline
10-10-12, 13:54
rite. Did you buy a unit there as well?

congrats, jacelyn! #10-23, right? very auspicious number!!!

that was the best stack my agent asked me to buy - right in the centre, facing the gold ingot, with the fountain shooting right at you! only got to clear the pavilion in front and the townhouses as well. at 1st preview, was told price starts from 880k. do you know the eventual price for 2nd floor?

decided to go in elsewhere instead, spread the eggs.

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 13:55
Orchid Park penthouse, top floor. Anyone wants to pay me 800psf for 1800sq ft, I will sell immediately. Lelong , much cheaper than SM. Of course much older and run down also. But I doubt any SM unit will have such a view because in front of SM there is a longer stretch of greenery including developments like MR / Shaughnessey before you hit the water view. Only downside is road noise. But after so many years got immune to the noise and the view as well.

The pent houses are going for 2.4 above and sold some units. Anyway developer increasing another 3 percent after increasing 3 after preview day.
Even Fengshui master bought after preview.

Contacted any agent to sell for you? asking around 1.4m for your penthouse?

lifeline
10-10-12, 13:56
btw Reminder:

ocbc banker said those who signed otp before the latest cm must hand in documents tomorrow latest, to enjoy the old benefits.

nav14
10-10-12, 13:59
The pent houses are going for 2.4 above and sold some units. Anyway developer increasing another 3 percent after increasing 3 after preview day.
Even Fengshui master bought after preview.

Contacted any agent to sell for you? asking around 1.4m for your penthouse?
Just joking, do not intend to sell it.How to get this space for the price elsewehere. Will renovate it in 3 years time and continue living in it for another 10-15yrs until kids grown up and then maybe go and buy a smaller unit at SM for a quieter retirement.

Pro888
10-10-12, 14:44
My 40yrs+ old friend after 10years looking to buy a PC finally took the plunge and bought a low floor 100sqm 3 bedder at $990K in SM last Fri

10 yrs looking for pc??? Very patient and also cheap he dun want to buy. :D

Xan
10-10-12, 14:48
Can refer to the watertown thread ?:D Paiseh hor. Bcoz they are same, otherwise i hv to cut & paste like mr b. :D

Bro Xan will know better.

Hehe, bought WT for only 1080psf.
Cant comment much la. :D

Xan
10-10-12, 14:53
3 bedder 969sqft

Alamak, parc centros 3 br compact 990sqft much cheaper.
Starting from 850k only.

amazon777
10-10-12, 15:11
10 yrs looking for pc??? Very patient and also cheap he dun want to buy. :D

He bought his Bishan very high floor 5-rm HDB for $100K donkey years back and refuse to believe that housing prices can appreciate so much. Years back, was looking at Garden @ Bishan, Bishan 8 then Clover by the park and the final straw, sky habitat and have to accept the fact there are no more $500K condo in Bishan and hence have to move expectation northwards.

Problem is when properties was cheap then, people will want it cheaper and wait and wait.

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 15:21
As i have said.
I am very satisfied with skies. The price is in my range. Besides if Fengshui Master can buy after preview and 3 -6 percent higher, nothing to say much.
Anyway Not planning to sell at all, for homestay.
Definitely the furnishings will be better compared to parc centros.
Miltonia close is quite exclusive, hidden in a spot and privacy level is high.
Given that there is already condos and townhouses completed at miltonia drive.
Don't see why people are so skeptical about skies, this are own preferences.

Pro888
10-10-12, 15:40
Agent said stack 1, 6, 10 & 14 all sold out.

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 15:44
Agent said stack 1, 6, 10 & 14 all sold out.

Sales moving fast. 70 percent sold. Townhouses at 3.8 million also sold 3 of 10. If town houses see buyers, don't see why people have fears.

Guess that is up to own preferences but was told by agent that 25 is cheaper due to sun.
What size and how much did you buy?

Pro888
10-10-12, 15:49
Sales moving fast. 70 percent sold. Townhouses at 3.8 million also sold 3 of 10. If town houses see buyers, don't see why people have fears.

Guess that is up to own preferences but was told by agent that 25 is cheaper due to sun.
What size and how much did you buy?

This weekends will see crowd returning.

Not vested. :D

Xan
10-10-12, 15:51
As i have said.
I am very satisfied with skies. The price is in my range. Besides if Fengshui Master can buy after preview and 3 -6 percent higher, nothing to say much.

Originally i thought your 3 bedder is the premium type. More than 1150sqft type. 1.2 mil still ok.
Its only when you shared its a 3 br compact at 969sqft at 1.2mil then i find its expensive.
Anyway, as long as you are satisfy with your purchase and within your budget, good enough.

Laguna
10-10-12, 15:51
It was a hot day to visit showflat, and just happened I was around there and took a look.

My view :
reasonably good place for own stay if transport and schooling are not real concerns.
Low quantum for the 1 and 2 bedrooms, but may facing problem in renting out as lack of good transport.

I believe, when u want to buy 1-2 bedroom for investment, quantum is not the sole deciding factor. It is the public transport is the important factor, u need to pay a premium of the convenience. As this group of tenants have no car so public transport is very important.

Project a whole : reasonable.

Xan
10-10-12, 15:58
It was a hot day to visit showflat, and just happened I was around there and took a look.

My view :
reasonably good place to stay if transport and schooling are not real concerns.
Low quantum for the 1 and 2 bedrooms, but may facing problem in renting out as lack of good transport.

I believe, when u want to buy 1-2 bedroom for investment, quantum is not the deciding factor. It is the public transport is the important factor, u need to pay a premium of the convenience. As this group of tenants have no car so public transport is very important.

I feel eco 3 bedder at 1.3mil is a good buy.
But thats the preview price. Now no more already.

Laguna
10-10-12, 15:59
I feel eco 3 bedder at 1.3mil is a good buy.
But thats the preview price. Now no more already.

there are now >20 queue up for the 3 bedroom returned unit.
all the condo units sold out.

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 16:01
I See! You seem to do your research on skies.
Going down again on weekends?

lifeline
10-10-12, 16:03

If you have come later, like now, it is pouring heavily ! :D

phantom_opera
10-10-12, 16:12
@Laguna ... I agree with u, I will only invest in 1br near MRT (or at least upcoming in 2-3y time) or having direct bus to CBD

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 16:16

Are you at the showflat now?
How many returned units?

Xan
10-10-12, 16:18

I was there during eco preview. Stack 5 and 6 was snapped up in no time.
Cant imagine theres return unit. Thought the price was tempting during preview.
Maybe bank loan approval got problem.

Laguna
10-10-12, 16:19
Are you at the showflat now?
How many returned units?
I went yesterday to take picture before they close down the 3-bedroom showflfats.

The number of returned units will only be known next week when OTP expired. I have Q for my friend a 3 bedroom.

Laguna
10-10-12, 16:21
I was there during eco preview. Stack 5 and 6 was snapped up in no time.
Cant imagine theres return unit. Thought the price was tempting during preview.
Maybe bank loan approval got problem.

I doubt there will be any returned units for stack 5 as most of them got the best discount of 18%. Anyway, all buyers of stack 5 and 6 are not hit by the latest CM as OTP dated before 6 Oct

Laguna
10-10-12, 16:23
this is SM thread lah...not eCO

For SM, I don't like the double balconies, the big one at the master bedroom.

Xan
10-10-12, 16:26
I doubt there will be any returned units for stack 5 as most of them got the best discount of 18%. Anyway, all buyers of stack 5 and 6 are not hit by the latest CM as OTP dated before 6 Oct

Stack 5 was taken by those special feo staff and bis associates or those who bought feo shares. If a commoner can get stack 6 at that point of time, consider very lucky already.

Lovelle
10-10-12, 16:27
As i have said.

in 2010, 3 bedder size ranged between 1200 to 1300.. didnt know it became 900+ now..

Xan
10-10-12, 16:29
this is SM thread lah...not eCO

For SM, I don't like the double balconies, the big one at the master bedroom.

Ya true. Lets not side track:D

Pro888
10-10-12, 16:51

My view :
reasonably good place for own stay if transport and schooling are not real concerns.

I believe, when u want to buy 1-2 bedroom for investment, quantum is not the sole deciding factor. It is the public transport is the important factor, u need to pay a premium of the convenience. As this group of tenants have no car so public transport is very important.

Still got 3 to 4 yrs before TOP. Many things can be developed. Who knows, LRT link between Yishun & Khatib mrt or NCL to SAP & CIA. + bus service running SAP & Yishun etc. Rem, another 100000 strong army is coming in. :D

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 17:25
in 2010, 3 bedder size ranged between 1200 to 1300.. didnt know it became 900+ now..

You pay what you get! mine was 969 sqft over 1.2 m.
The view is priceless.

einnoc
10-10-12, 17:31
congrats, jacelyn! #10-23, right? very auspicious number!!!

that was the best stack my agent asked me to buy - right in the centre, facing the gold ingot, with the fountain shooting right at you! only got to clear the pavilion in front and the townhouses as well. at 1st preview, was told price starts from 880k. do you know the eventual price for 2nd floor?

decided to go in elsewhere instead, spread the eggs.

Oh dear, 880K for stack 23? I bought lowl level at stack 7 at 909K on the launch date in morning! n they said it was the 2nd cheapest! Grrrr...... so sad n angry

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 17:37
Oh dear, 880K for stack 23? I bought lowl level at stack 7 at 909K on the launch date in morning! n they said it was the 2nd cheapest! Grrrr...... so sad n angry

What do you mean by 880k for stack 23? I bought mine 969sqft at 1.2 + million.
How come 7 floor below 1 million?
7 floor have views as well

Pro888
10-10-12, 17:44
The view is priceless.

Still reasonable lah compared to Centro Res. $1738psf with HDB view, mrt track & bus noise + fumes.

watertown $1600+ with small little man-made river + noise + security issue etc.
<$1100 $psf reasonable.

Caspian closed to $1200psf - Bro Regulator will tell u more :D

Centris - went there just yesterday. Too crowded with FW. For me, less than $900 psf also :tsk-tsk:

Lovelle
10-10-12, 17:54
Wow just a few flrs below but price big differences. This dev must be selling air

aang1971
10-10-12, 17:59
Wow just a few flrs below but price big differences. This dev must be selling air

Priceless View mah...unless MR put up a net 7 or 8 floor tall to prevent golf balls from flying into MR

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 18:01

Penthouse is selling 2.4 so it's reasonable lah.
I am just looking for good air, low noise, privacy and great view.
Chopped!
Anyway i hear the Fengshui Master who bought the premium unit is called you long zi.
Anybody knows much?

einnoc
10-10-12, 18:01
Jace,
think lifeline mentioned that 880K for low level on preview? but my stack 7 low level alr 909K. sob :(

Ooh... You Long Zhi is pretty famous.

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 18:03
Still reasonable lah compared to Centro Res. $1738psf with HDB view, mrt track & bus noise + fumes.

watertown $1600+ with small little man-made river + noise + security issue etc.
<$1100 $psf reasonable.

Caspian closed to $1200psf - Bro Regulator will tell u more :D

Centris - went there just yesterday. Too crowded with FW. For me, less than $900 psf also :tsk-tsk:

What does FW means?
Centris- the one at Jurong point? The design is not that nice and also noise level......

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 18:05
Jace,
think lifeline mentioned that 880K for low level on preview? but my stack 7 low level alr 909K. sob :(

Hey, why fret?
Level 7 can get views as well? right?
I bought at nearing over 300k more than you so be prepare to collect earnings!
Even one bedder at 500k so yours is great buy!

Glad to hear you long zi is famous!

einnoc
10-10-12, 18:06
Jace the problem is i din get level 7 at 909K. i gotta a super low level at 909K at the entrace stack wor. sobs

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 18:07
Jace the problem is i din get level 7 at 909K. i gotta a super low level at 909K at the entrace stack wor. sobs

Super low as in level 2-4? what size and how much?

Kanarazu
10-10-12, 18:10
www.newcondo.sg/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Location-of-Skies-Miltonia.jpg

Does it mean if the plot didn't indicate "residential" then it could be reserved for other purposes such as a mall? See the map above. Is that how the story of a mall came about, just curious...

Lovelle
10-10-12, 18:10
Jace,

I thk u shld call em and bang table liao

Pro888
10-10-12, 18:11
What does FW means?
Centris- the one at Jurong point? The design is not that nice and also noise level......

Foreign workers. Yes Centris @ JP. Also direct hit with mrt.

Lovelle
10-10-12, 18:14
The view is priceless.
At 1238psf at yishun. How much do u think it can fetchin fut?
Too much oredi. There are many good resale at better location, view, out there

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 18:18

haha, I see. Thought Fw was Fann wong. jk
Jokes aside,I really dislike the centris, too close to mrt and roads, the noise level is high and privacy low esp if you got units facing the mrt, sure must buy curtain lah!

lifeline
10-10-12, 18:19
Jace,

einnoc,

you misunderstood me. 880k was only indicative when they opened showroom, but showflats could not be viewed that day cos not ready.

i only wanted to find out what's the final transacted price if anyone knew.

your low floor stack 03 1076sf @ 909k = 845psf the 2nd lowest quantum / psf unit is the best! you will have the chance of getting the best rental yield, unless it's for own stay ! cheer up ! there is a price point for every decision. i had wanted the stack 23, but decided to get another area instead.

cheers,
lifeline

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 20:22
My agent friend seems to be confident that there is a mega mall coming up.
But not confirmed. The school is confirmed.

aang1971
10-10-12, 20:44

It should be neighborhood center. Mall will be at simpang but probably years later.

Pro888
10-10-12, 20:47

Was he/she referring to Yishun hub next to northpoint?

Yes. The school is confirmed as i witnessed the site.

Komo
10-10-12, 21:17
the 3 bedder floor area design is rather small and compact... on top of that still have large balcony space ... and psf already >$1k, nowadays developer really too greedy:doh: reminds me of sky habitat :mad:

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 21:30
3 bedroom a little compact but real cozy.
Been staying at a slightly bigger unit and dislike it because it looks plain when nothing is placed there. I think I can make full use of the size at skies.
How come no one complain penthouse above 2.4 million expensive and Townhouses above 3.8 million expensive but complain about the condo units?

Different developers all different strategies.
Pricing all different. Some high , some low.
I heard from my agent friend that it is a mega mall completing in 6 years estimate however i cannot confirmed if this is reliable.

Congress
10-10-12, 21:31
the 3 bedder floor area design is rather small and compact... on top of that still have large balcony space ... and psf already >$1k, nowadays developer really too greedy:doh: reminds me of sky habitat :mad:

No more service yard, balcony meant for laundry?

Komo
10-10-12, 21:53
No more service yard, balcony meant for laundry?
actually there is a proper yard and where the chute is and you can close the door from the kitchen. this is good. hate to have chute inside the kitchen. but rather too much space given to the balcony which seems rather odd shape and the large air con ledge. the ph is worse with even much higher proportion of "external space" which to me not worth mentioning at all. in any case I'm looking for a 3 bedder:)

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 22:03
actually there is a proper yard and where the chute is and you can close the door from the kitchen. this is good. hate to have chute inside the kitchen. but rather too much space given to the balcony which seems rather odd shape and the large air con ledge. the ph is worse with even much higher proportion of "external space" which to me not worth mentioning at all. in any case I'm looking for a 3 bedder:)

Looking for 3 bedder at skies? compact or premium?
If you dislike big balconies, compact would be good enough

Night
10-10-12, 22:20
stack 25 was my 1st choice follow by 23, unfortunately by the time my name was called....

i was told stack 25 was gone before the vvip begin, best stack for 3 bedder with sunrise view.:D

Same for me, i only put down selection for 2 units at stack 25 and 23 even though the agent told me to put down 10 choices. I was told the stack 25 high floor was sold out to the developer's friends and associates. I only managed to get in the showroom after 1pm during vvip, both stacks were high floor were fully sold out :(

Night
10-10-12, 22:25

The premium cost more than the compact just for the extra toilet and a yard which its not really worth it. Skies is one of the few condos where it makes sense to have a balcony.

I supposed you gotten lvl 12 based $1.2mil?

aang1971
10-10-12, 22:26
Any agent mention about the netting at MR?

Level 9 and above will probably get unobstructed view.

Anyway SM is great for homestay...but will probably take a few years to reap.

Renting may have a Lower quantum of 2.8 to 3.2, so I guess we can do Maths and see worth it or not.

Dun forget about on going construction for new development, since SM is so successful, sure the more of the plots will be released.

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 22:27
Anyway now prices increased and strong crowds still at showflat.
I do encourage only those who wants to home stay purchase now as The prices have gone up quite a lot!
I have seen units going for 1.3 + for a premium unit at 8-10 floors.
I have checked it least went up 3 percent, going up again soon.

Night
10-10-12, 22:29
Any agent mention about the netting at MR?

Level 9 and above will probably get unobstructed view.

Anyway SM is great for homestay...but will probably take a few years to reap.

Renting may have a Lower quantum of 2.8 to 3.2, so I guess we can do Maths and see worth it or not.

Dun forget about on going construction for new development, since SM is so successful, sure the more of the plots will be released.

Is there really a netting at MR? where is it located? I almost gotten a lvl 8 but i already suspected the view will be partially obstructed by MR.

aang1971
10-10-12, 22:32
Is there really a netting at MR? where is it located? I almost gotten a lvl 8 but i already suspected the view will be partially obstructed by MR.
When i bought MR I asked about golf balls, they say netting will be erected.

aang1971
10-10-12, 22:33
Anyway now prices increased and strong crowds still at showflat.
I do encourage only those who wants to home stay purchase now as The prices have gone up quite a lot!
I have seen units going for 1.3 + for a premium unit at 8-10 floors.
I have checked it least went up 3 percent, going up again soon.

MR buyers say 谢谢

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 22:35

Not a condo expert here but I did checked with my agent friend. Any units above level 7 are safe.
Miltonia Residences can only go up to level 5.
Netting wise, not so sure but I think netting is a must.

Night
10-10-12, 22:36
einnoc,

you misunderstood me. 880k was only indicative when they opened showroom, but showflats could not be viewed that day cos not ready.

your low floor stack 03 1076sf @ 909k = 845psf the 2nd lowest quantum / psf unit is the best! you will have the chance of getting the best rental yield, unless it's for own stay ! cheer up ! there is a price point for every decision. i had wanted the stack 23, but decided to get another area instead.

cheers,
lifeline

If not wrong, the price jump from lvl 6 to 7 is 100k, after that is 20k per lvl upward.

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 22:36
MR buyers say 谢谢

Welcomed! Must have made a lump sum!

Night
10-10-12, 22:38
Not a condo expert here but I did checked with my agent friend. Any units above level 7 are safe.
Miltonia Residences can only go up to level 5.
Netting wise, not so sure but I think netting is a must.

I missed the boat for MR, i dun mind the golf balls though, then can get free balls for the range :)

Kanarazu
10-10-12, 22:40

Premium: http://skiesmiltonia-sg.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/C2.jpg
Compact: http://www.propertylaunchguru.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Skies-Miltonia-Floor-Plans-3RM.jpg

Actually Compact's balcony is 12sqm, while Premium's 10sqm. Both AC ledges are same at 3.5sqm.

aang1971
10-10-12, 22:40
Welcomed! Must have made a lump sum!

I got an offer for 1 over million for 3 room compact. Stamp duty can negotiate some more, works out to be 980 psq, hefty profit.

But as you say a great place to stay...no intention of selling. Not even renting out.

aang1971
10-10-12, 22:46
I missed the boat for MR, i dun mind the golf balls though, then can get free balls for the range :)

When I bought MR my parents says I young investors, friends say I dun know how to buy, only wife n me like it.

Now got people asking me to sell...hah:cheers6:

Night
10-10-12, 22:54
When I bought MR my parents says I young investors, friends say I dun know how to buy, only wife n me like it.

Now got people asking me to sell...hah:cheers6:

The area is really nice and quiet, imagine having a nice slow drive home by Yishan Dam after having prata at Jln Kayu.

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 22:55
I got an offer for 1 over million for 3 room compact. Stamp duty can negotiate some more, works out to be 980 psq, hefty profit.

But as you say a great place to stay...no intention of selling. Not even renting out.

That is very good deal. Mine was a bit high, I got the compact as well, yours must be lower floor I guess?
Rental will not work because competition is high, more newer projects coming out next year. Heard was 7 in total so the mall will not be a surprise.
Rest assure, prices next year will go up even more.

Besides Singapore may dodge recession according to Pm lee http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/1-singapore-may-avoid-recession-085802446.html

aang1971
10-10-12, 23:00
That is very good deal. Mine was a bit pricey, yours must be lower floor I guess?
Rental will not work because competition is high, more newer projects coming out next year. Heard was 7 in total so the mall will not be a surprise.
Rest assure, prices next year will go up even more.

Besides Singapore may dodge recession according to Pm lee http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/1-singapore-may-avoid-recession-085802446.html

4th floor, 5th is penthouse. Two of us dun need so big place to buy penthouse.

I suspect it will go up to 1300 to 1500 psf soon, as we are among the golf course...haha a chance to buy insurance against accidental breakage...really developer suggest we buy

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 23:02
4th floor, 5th is penthouse. Two of us dun need so big place to buy penthouse.

I suspect it will go up to 1300 to 1500 psf soon, as we are among the golf course...haha a chance to buy insurance against accidental breakage...really developer suggest we buy

Did MR owners really all bought home insurance?
Anyway, are there any more land that could block MR in the future?

aang1971
10-10-12, 23:04
I think those in first row has to buy...but then got netting so should be ok

I think developer just covering backside

aang1971
10-10-12, 23:08
Anyway I never buy.

MR is just in front of the water

Night
10-10-12, 23:09

Only the east facing of the east wing may get developed. West wing reservior facing should not have any more blockage except for MR.

Pikachu1245
10-10-12, 23:17
If not wrong, the price jump from lvl 6 to 7 is 100k, after that is 20k per lvl upward.

If that is the case, could it be because level 6 may still have something that block the nice view? E.g. Top of nearby Trees / Miltonia Residences PH etc ???? :confused:

sky61
10-10-12, 23:19
i'm a MR owner, i'm very impressed that they manage to sold out 100% and to sell the remaining 5 2bdrm penthouse units facing SM even before the launch of skies. Do u think SM will sold out 100% soon?

jacelynchia
10-10-12, 23:24
i'm a MR owner, i'm very impressed that they manage to sold out 100% and to sell the remaining 5 2bdrm penthouse units facing SM even before the launch of skies. Do u think SM will sold out 100% soon?

Definitely. When people actually realize prices will only go up and not down.
But the town houses are seriously pricey at 3.8 but 3 out of 10 are sold.

Pro888
10-10-12, 23:26
Suddenly got so many newcomers. Welcome. ;)

This thread becomes SM2R - Skies Miltonia square Residences.

Estuary 100% sold
MR 100% sold
SM very soon.

aang1971
10-10-12, 23:26
If that is the case, could it be because level 6 may still have something that block the nice view? E.g. Top of nearby Trees / Miltonia Residences PH etc ???? :confused:

Err if you study MR plan...it has high ceiling. First floor as high as 5.8ft. 2nd foo average 3 plus feet.. Hence a bit taller

Night
10-10-12, 23:28

Definitely, based on google map, the east wing of SM will overlook both MR and Shaug, with MR fronting the golfcourse. At lvl 6, i suspect you will just peek over the town house first and then MR roof tops.

Check out the video at 2:13, this could be the view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4StRIi3HFo&feature=related

Kanarazu
10-10-12, 23:29
Err if you study MR plan...it has high ceiling. First floor as high as 5.8ft. 2nd foo average 3 plus feet.. Hence a bit taller

this is what I found:
http://www.sgnewproperty.com.sg/sites/default/files/Skies%20Miltonia%20Fact%20Sheet%20140912_0.pdf

Ceiling Height 2450 to 2550mm where false ceiling is applicable (except high volume
spaces )
2600 to 2800mm where false ceiling is not applicable
(except high volume spaces )

Floor to floor Height 3100mm -Residential unit (1-14th level)
2850mm -Residential unit (14th –upper roof level)
4200mm -Terrace unit (Basement – 2nd level)
3150mm- Terrace unit (2nd – Roof level)

Night
10-10-12, 23:30

The PH design for MR is really nice where the bedroom extends out to the very big balcony whereas for SM, it just a roof terrace.

aang1971
10-10-12, 23:34

Opps my bad is in meter not feet...my friend has 5.2 meter ceiling height no wonder he mumble about hanging bed...tot he was joking

Pikachu1245
10-10-12, 23:36

Mrt track noisy, airplane noisy etc. or not....seems not impt anymore to 'modern' buyers as long as convenient.

Just see the transacted prices of Centris, Caspian, Manhattan, Optima etc, these easily exceed a million dollar in home price with size of about 1000 square feet......

So, for those who wait and wait to enter property market and complaining track noisy, air polluted etc. , time has proven that these people are not understanding 'modern' buyers' wants/needs and frequently lament that 'they have missed the boat' , 'price too high for ulu location' ,'developer ripped off people' ,'developer laughing to the bank' etc........

For those who sit on the fence, remember' time and tide' wait for no man especially age and inflation....:scared-2:

Pro888
10-10-12, 23:40
Opps my bad is in meter not feet...my friend has 5.2 meter ceiling height no wonder he mumble about hanging bed...tot he was joking

Not mistaken, if i rem correctly, SM height was raised at level 6 something like that.

Pro888
10-10-12, 23:54
Not mistaken, if i rem correctly, SM height was raised at level 6 something like that.

The developer has taken care of the maxi. height brought by MR, so they are going to raise the land height.

http://sgnewcondolaunch.com/sale/skies-mitonia/

jacelynchia
11-10-12, 00:01
Can i check with any staying at miltonia close now.
Are there loud plane noises, i do know at jurong, it is horrible.
It can be so loud like jet planes flying beside your unit

Komo
11-10-12, 00:03
if sm price was lower than estuary I would have bought without hestiation:(

jacelynchia
11-10-12, 00:06
if sm price was lower than estuary I would have bought without hestiation:(

I wished too. But you get what you pay.
Can see that this developer is very meticulous to details.
By raising the land and furnishings if you have seen all very good!

Those who wait and wait, they will be the ones losing out.
I'm sure MR thank buyers at SM but in the future Sm will be thanking the new homes as well!

Pro888
11-10-12, 00:13
I wished too. But you get what you pay.
Can see that this developer is very meticulous to details.
By raising the land and furnishings if you have seen all very good!

Those who wait and wait, they will be the ones losing out.
I'm sure MR thank buyers at SM but in the future Sm will be thanking the new homes as well!

If that kind of prices, chances of getting your choice unit will also be lower.

Komo
11-10-12, 09:17
usually a mall is near mrt station. so a logical choice is near katib mrt. if near here then very high chance Ncl will run there :D

einnoc
11-10-12, 09:24
einnoc,

cheers,
lifeline

sorry, i made a mistake i mean i bought Blk 23, Stack 7 @ low level for 938 psf :( So kinda upset when u mention 880K for other stacks....\

komo, may i know what is ncl?

Komo
11-10-12, 09:37
sorry, i made a mistake i mean i bought Blk 23, Stack 7 @ low level for 938 psf :( So kinda upset when u mention 880K for other stacks....\

komo, may i know what is ncl?
the "imaginary" north coast line, which should come, someday :D :D

p3nboy
11-10-12, 09:52
The area is really nice and quiet, imagine having a nice slow drive home by Yishan Dam after having prata at Jln Kayu.

do it while you still can, it wont be quiet for long.

Lovelle
11-10-12, 09:54
ask agent to show price list before you buy anything next time. hate those agent who hide the price

p3nboy
11-10-12, 09:55

the land in front of MR cannot be develop. hence OCC renewal is very high.

einnoc
11-10-12, 10:01
ask agent to show price list before you buy anything next time. hate those agent who hide the price

Lovelle, i went w my agent fren. i din suspect anything until the newspapers reveal abt the 18% discount n jace also said so. Then my next bombshell was abt regarding the indicative price@ 880K. So i think i was "chopped". Btw did they put the price list in the showroom now? I went on 5th and i can't find price anywhere in the showflat. Therefore, have to rely on my agent fren.

p3nboy,
Heard that occ belongs to ntuc or related to ntuc.

aang1971
11-10-12, 10:07
Lovelle, i went w my agent fren. i din suspect anything until the newspapers reveal abt the 18% discount n jace also said so. Then my next bombshell was abt regarding the indicative price@ 880K. So i think i was "chopped". Btw did they put the price list in the showroom now? I went on 5th and i can't find price anywhere in the showflat. Therefore, have to rely on my agent fren.

p3nboy,

I don't think you get chopped, don't worry

Buying property is like this...better unit cost more

developer don't really have an open list price

When I bought MR, i was told I had preview price...I asked for discount, was told there are a few people waiting in line

Lan Lan have to accept...no time even to flirt with the property agent...

Kanarazu
11-10-12, 10:08
the "imaginary" north coast line, which should come, someday :D :D

Accordin to concept plan 2001 this line cuts north of the dam which means it may be near the international school.

aang1971
11-10-12, 10:08
the land in front of MR cannot be develop. hence OCC renewal is very high.

Was promised garden or something during last election rally

but than PAP is known to forget their rally speech as fast as they made them...until they lose votes

I will move in by 2014 to vote for WP

p3nboy
11-10-12, 10:16
Skies is one of the few condos where it makes sense to have a balcony.

YES! i will be using it for Al fresco dining, yoga, breakfast....unlike those road side balcony, all you get is Vrooommmmm......:doh:

p3nboy
11-10-12, 10:32
I don't think you get chopped, don't worry

Buying property is like this...better unit cost more

developer don't really have an open list price

When I bought MR, i was told I had preview price...I asked for discount, was told there are a few people waiting in line

Lan Lan have to accept...no time even to flirt with the property agent...

you should go SM vvip.

after 30min in Q, is my turn(so excited, either #10-xx or #08-xx). I chose #10-xx, booking staff said #10-xx taken by the client in the 2nd Q next to me. staff: only left #08-xx, u want? u want? else wait at the side.....worse than fish market, u cant bargain.

Lovelle
11-10-12, 10:44

p3nboy,

so developer use pressure tactic...

Night
11-10-12, 10:47
you should go SM vvip.

after 30min in Q, is my turn(so excited, either #10-xx or #08-xx). I chose #10-xx, booking staff said #10-xx taken by the client in the 2nd Q next to me. staff: only left #08-xx, u want? u want? else wait at the side.....worse than fish market, u cant bargain.

It was my first time attending a vvip and seeing so many agents in my life. Waited closed to an hour in the queue as there was 1 or 2 breaks in between. Very disappointed when I joined the queue to know stack 25 and 23 were sold out. It was like everyone was aiming for the same few units, perhaps the high psf didn't make it sell out just as fast. Wonder if there are any return units so far.