PDA

View Full Version : Property Speed Dating...??

carbuncle
19-08-12, 14:10
Get connected in this unique Property speed-dating event! Property owners and renters can meet and get to know each other in a casual relaxed setting. And it's a great opportunity to close a deal too!

Date: Saturday, 25 August 2012
Venue: Grand Hyatt Singapore
Time: 11:30am – 1:30pm (including Lunch Buffet)

In order to participate in this event, all you need to do is to post a free ad in the Apartment / House, Real Estate category , to rent out your property, or post a wanted ad for a rental apartment. Once you have the ad ID, just fill in the form below, and we will inform you via phone and email before Tuesday, 21 August 2012, if you are among the lucky ones selected to join this event.

http://info.gumtree.sg/promo/201207/propertyevent/index_m.php/?utm_source=AdWords

kane
19-08-12, 14:31
Get connected in this unique Property speed-dating event! Property owners and renters can meet and get to know each other in a casual relaxed setting. And it's a great opportunity to close a deal too!

In order to participate in this event, all you need to do is to post a free ad in the Apartment / House, Real Estate category , to rent out your property, or post a wanted ad for a rental apartment. Once you have the ad ID, just fill in the form below, and we will inform you via phone and email before Tuesday, 21 August 2012, if you are among the lucky ones selected to join this event.

http://info.gumtree.sg/promo/201207/propertyevent/index_m.php/?utm_source=AdWords

like that also can ah? So are the people who go for such things as despo as those who go for love speed dating?

price
19-08-12, 15:09

will u be attending? :confused: i should go post a sub-sale ad! seeya there!

DC33_2008
19-08-12, 15:14
They just want your details to add to their database. Win-win for them.
like that also can ah? So are the people who go for such things as despo as those who go for love speed dating?

carbuncle
19-08-12, 15:45
I got nothing to buy or sell or rent...

my dear price long time no see.

DC33_2008
19-08-12, 15:58
Agents getting impatient and looking for buyers and sellers. Received two calls within half an hour last Friday from two agencies asking if I am selling my two properties.

price
19-08-12, 16:00
I got nothing to buy or sell or rent...

my dear price long time no see.
yes long time no see! i been eaten up by work.

smallant
19-08-12, 17:47
Owners no time to go such gatherings...
Buyer want cheap why got such Gd stuff ?
Avoid la.. Will meet tons of agents:D hassling you once they got yr details ..

Mr.Keh
19-08-12, 19:58

I was wondering who would be paying for the venue and buffet. Can't be the agents themselves right?

DC33_2008
19-08-12, 22:10
Money pooled from all agents.
I was wondering who would be paying for the venue and buffet. Can't be the agents themselves right?

smallant
19-08-12, 22:24
Cheapskate sellers & buyers will attend ...
Imagine if one desperate enough to attend such freebies buffet, u wonder what sort of asking price & buying ideal ..
Hmmmmm .. Apologies if I offend anyone .. :-)

fan
19-08-12, 22:25
You will be jumping into a pool of sharks :tsk-tsk:

fclim
20-08-12, 00:04
Yowetan should attend this with whole family. Got free lunch.:D

zzz1
20-08-12, 08:13

It make the landlord/tenant so cheap...unless for diff agenda .. Eg for single landlord/tenant then maybe ...

zzz1
20-08-12, 08:15
Cheapskate sellers & buyers will attend ...
Imagine if one desperate enough to attend such freebies buffet, u wonder what sort of asking price & buying ideal ..
Hmmmmm .. Apologies if I offend anyone .. :-)
Still it will have many ppl will attend ...

carbuncle
20-08-12, 10:49
the ad for this event actually popped up while halfway thru my angry birds space game.. ... ... .. .