11-08-12, 17:58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxx9dG77H54&feature=player_embedded

graveyard
11-08-12, 18:03

WOAH.. i love vietnam! Best in flight entertainment ever!:D

carbuncle
11-08-12, 18:10
I believe they were trying to show the real actual conditions (stripping down to lingerie) while in an emergency as they are starting to show how to put on life vests etc...

graveyard
11-08-12, 18:18
I believe they were trying to show the real actual conditions (stripping down to lingerie) while in an emergency as they are starting to show how to put on life vests etc...

Hardly anyone woudl pay attention to the stewardess when they demonstrate how to wear the life vest, activate the mask etc. This would change everything. the guys would put down the magazines, psp, books, headphones and turn their focus away from the inflight tv and games

zzz1
11-08-12, 19:28
read that was the first flight gimmick and they kana fine $$..

the principle of fine was that they did not have prior approval...:doh:

phantom_opera
11-08-12, 19:32
if Singapore loses its status as major transport hub + financial center, next you could see SIA girls doing this stunt with prior approval :D then followed by massage at MBS :hell-hath-no-fury:

graveyard
11-08-12, 22:20
if Singapore loses its status as major transport hub + financial center, next you could see SIA girls doing this stunt with prior approval :D then followed by massage at MBS :hell-hath-no-fury:

Indeed a GREAT way to fly!! :D ;)

maisonjai
11-08-12, 22:59
read that was the first flight gimmick and they kana fine $$..

the principle of fine was that they did not have prior approval...:doh:
Great publicity stunt for just US1k, all over the headlines & social media. cheep cheep. :cheers4:

zzz1
12-08-12, 07:48
But ... The problem is they(the ger) CMI...

zzz1
12-08-12, 07:50
Great publicity stunt for just US1k, all over the headlines & social media. cheep cheep. :cheers4:
Let fly Vietnam,,... Don know Promotion still onz? Kekeke

richwang
12-08-12, 16:15
I classify it as performing art. Why fine?
It is rather "creative".

Thanks,
Richard

maisonjai
12-08-12, 21:45
I classify it as performing art. Why fine?
It is rather "creative".

Thanks,
Richard
Fine them because it's so creative & the officials didn't get to view it first.:p

The flight is off to Nha Trang beach, nothing wrong em oi (meimei) to hype up the mood. 1k well spent. :D

Let fly Vietnam,,... Don know Promotion still onz? Kekeke
The video (viet version) already went viral, ticket price must have doubled instead. haha

graveyard
13-08-12, 00:03
But ... The problem is they(the ger) CMI...

if Asiana or Korea Air copy this, i will rush to book. I've been on Asiana once - not sure if I am just lucky but all their stewardess look as though they are casts of some korean dramas. Of course likely attributed to plastic surgery but its still a very enjoyable experience!

mygeemeel
13-08-12, 11:35
if Asiana or Korea Air copy this, i will rush to book. I've been on Asiana once - not sure if I am just lucky but all their stewardess look as though they are casts of some korean dramas. Of course likely attributed to plastic surgery but its still a very enjoyable experience!

Asiana so chio? :D I have given up hope on SIA... their stewardesses cannot make it. No looks, some look awful in their kebaya and a lot of them act atas. The girls are getting more insincere. :doh:

zzz1
13-08-12, 13:16
At least we get is real ger ... Vietnam maybe ladyboy we also don know...

zzz1
13-08-12, 13:20
Fine them because it's so creative & the officials didn't get to view it first.:p

The flight is off to Nha Trang beach, nothing wrong em oi (meimei) to hype up the mood. 1k well spent. :D

The video (viet version) already went viral, ticket price must have doubled instead. haha
What happen next the news breakout that those are lady boy? That could put many girls into inferior ...hee hee