PDA

View Full Version : One Dusun Residences (Balestier)- Residential & Commercial Freehold

mi5mi6
20-07-12, 14:58
Total - 230 units (Resi - 154 units / Shops & F&B - 76 units)

28 Storey High FREEHOLD MIX-DEVELOPMENT

http://property-in-singapore.biz/new-homes-condominium/one-dusun-residences-district-12-balestier-by-2e-capital-nobel-design-holdings-and-lian-huat-group

propertychap
20-07-12, 16:30
that side of balestier road got so many new developments.
this one may be expensive since it is mixed use land? should be popular?

azeoprop
20-07-12, 17:39
Looks like mezzo painted in white. :rolleyes:

Yikes! What will happen to my Bak Chor Mee and Laksa! :eek:

Mongoose
20-07-12, 21:40

haha 2 mezzo looking developments, one at each end of balestier, hope it'll bring some good retail shops.

as for bak chor mee, go to the other one coffee shop opp value hotel, jln datoh junction... in my opinion, its better.

8property
22-07-12, 03:19
Accdoring to this article:

Strong interest in mixed-use projects

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=14341

One Dusun is supposed to sell well

Please visit our website for more info:

http://www.1dusunresidences.net

:cheers5:

kawaiing
22-07-12, 20:34

I will miss the Laksa alot... sad....

8property
08-08-12, 02:24
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5LtoPmmbiOM/UCFbvK5sttI/AAAAAAAAAI0/aHA8GwcRv28/s1600/SmallMasterPlanLevel7.jpg

azeoprop
08-08-12, 09:29
Looks like MM 2 bedders are the new favorite now. There are no 1 bedders in this project!

:D

azeoprop
08-08-12, 09:47
Full floor plans here:
http://www.onedusunresidences.com/one-dusun-floor-plans/

Noexit
08-08-12, 10:07
All the 2 bedder floor size is 45sqm to 49 sqm is as good as 1 bedder . Look abit small for 2bedder .

kskong2000
08-08-12, 10:48
Any comment on this project? seem like all bedroom is small and loft construction is recommended so expect to have high ceiling.

Quite interested to seethe showflat.. Anyone is going?

azeoprop
08-08-12, 10:53
Yah the rooms are too small. The 2+study looks more livable as a 2 bedder as you can combine the study and the 2nd bedroom into a better sized bedroom.

The type A1 and A2 gets the bomb shelter to be in the 2nd bedroom, effectively increase its size, so quite ok as well.

:beats-me-man:

azeoprop
08-08-12, 10:58
Any comment on this project? seem like all bedroom is small and loft construction is recommended so expect to have high ceiling.

Quite interested to seethe showflat.. Anyone is going?

I'm interested in this but the indicative pricing seems quite high. 6xxk for the 452sqft unit stack 4! Maybe can get the same unit number as my mezzo haa haa....:rolleyes:

carbuncle
08-08-12, 11:12
Looks like MM 2 bedders are the new favorite now. There are no 1 bedders in this project!

:D

Gahmen say cannot build shoebox one bedder.

So developer improvise lor. Give you even smaller two bedder.

carbuncle
08-08-12, 11:13
I'm interested in this but the indicative pricing seems quite high. 6xxk for the 452sqft unit stack 4! Maybe can get the same unit number as my mezzo haa haa....:rolleyes:

bro azeo seem like unlimited bullets.... you have angel? :D

carbuncle
08-08-12, 11:14
Strictly speaking, this one is walkable to TPY MRT. 10 mins.

carbuncle
08-08-12, 13:31
OMG. 484sf for 2 bedder?! And the balcony as big as the whole living room!

http://www.onedusunresidences.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/2-bedroom-01.png

carbuncle
08-08-12, 13:35
This one even better. 452sf 2 bedder....

http://www.onedusunresidences.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/2-bedroom-04.png

This developer really winner.

azeoprop
08-08-12, 13:38
From the floor plan, seems like it has the FEO SOHO style high ceiling? :beats-me-man:

carbuncle
08-08-12, 13:44
Nowadays 3.4m already considered 'loft'... then KG or SPL ground floor units super duper lofty at 3.5m...

ODR Residential:
7th – 27th Storey – 3.4m

From the floorplans, seems like they are suggesting build another platform is possible for the 2BR.... effectively turn into 3BR at 452sf. 1 queen on the platform, 2 singles on the ground level.

SUPER SALUTE!!!

Even more power than Macly, Fragrance/WCL or Oxley.

Must say though I love the following aspect:

Estimated Maintenance Fee for Residential
$130 per month (Below 50 sqm)
$160 per month (Above 50 sqm)
*Additonal $70 per month for carpark space (Optional)

carbuncle
08-08-12, 13:50
N00b developer. Could be one hit wonder. Caveat emptor. JV with established company (it seems) though...

Details of Housing Developer's Licences
Name & Address of Developer Name of Project Location of Project Developer's Licence No Date Issued Licence Type
(Status of the Licence) Project Account No Bank Managing Project Account
LVND Homes Pte. Ltd.
134 Joo Seng Road
Nobel Building
S 368359
Tel: 63808555 - 2267T & 10401L (formerly Lot 2269K-pt)
MK 17 Jalan Dusun C0958
2012-07-26 10:38:35.0 Sale 101-3003727-1 Hong Leong Finance Limited

Tuesday, 19 Apr 2011 07:24am EDT

Nobel Design Holdings Ltd announced that it has entered into a joint venture with 2E Capital Pte. Ltd. and Lian Huat Group Pte Ltd pursuant to which a joint venture company (JV Company) for purposes of undertaking a redevelopment project. The Company has subscribed for one ordinary share which represented 25% of the total issued share capital of the JV Company. The tenure of the Joint Venture is for the duration of the redevelopment project and sale. Name of the JV Company is LVND Homes Pte. Ltd.. Issued/paid-up capital is SGD4.00. The JV Company has on April 18, 2011 signed a sale and purchase agreement to acquire the land at Spring Court and Spring Mansion comprising Lot 2267T of Mukim 17 Balestier Road, Singapore with a freehold title, at an aggregate purchase price of SGD74 million arising from a collective sale agreement . The site has an area of 3,028 square metres with a plot ratio of 2.8 and the contract is conditional upon an Order for Sale from the Strata Titles Board or the High Court or Court of Appeal (as the case may be) approving this sale and purchase. The acquisition of the above property is funded by bank loans and internal funds.

Nobel Design Holdings Limited (Nobel) is an interior designer and renovator, and manufacturer of furnitures. The Company operates in three segments: Singapore segment, where the Company is principally engaged in the interior design and residential projects, products, and sale of development properties, Malaysia and Brunei segment, where the Company is principally engaged in furniture retailing and interior design and residential projects, and the United States segment, where the Company is principally engaged in the supply chain management. The Company operates primarily in Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei and the United States. During the year ended December 31, 2011, the Company launched two product brands Visionnaire and Cove Living, under its shop brands Marquis Qsquare and OM respectively. In April 2011, the Company entered into a joint venture with 2E Capital Pte. Ltd.

Rysk
08-08-12, 17:03
Gahmen say cannot build shoebox one bedder.

So developer improvise lor. Give you even smaller two bedder.

Song liao lor..
If guest comes to my house.. they will think that the 2nd bedroom is for my maid.. :D

ZeeWee
08-08-12, 19:49
http://sgnewcondolaunch.com/sale/one-dusun-residences/

with est. price range and siteplan layout for commercial and residential

bargain hunter
16-08-12, 10:20
FEO's soho is 1 bedder approx 500 sq ft? this is 2 bedder, 452 sq ft, already cramped master (the other "bedroom" i dun even know how to describe), still build loft on top with walls still present? CLAUSTROPHOBIC! :scared-1:

From the floor plan, seems like it has the FEO SOHO style high ceiling? :beats-me-man:

zeamybro
17-08-12, 11:25
Watsup with all these tiny 2BRs.... Recently visited a 2BR at Mezzo (~840sf) which i consider a fairly decent size. However after putting in the Queen-sized bed, the masterbed room door could not be swung .. so hv to push the bed and lean it against the baywindow..

ZeeWee
17-08-12, 13:19
hmm.. overwhelming reponse so far..

Day 1 of showflat open to public (not for sale yet, registration period) and already showflat crowded with clients... nobody need to work today one ah..

So far estimate about 30+ people registered as of 12pm

carbuncle
17-08-12, 13:36
hmm.. overwhelming reponse so far..

Day 1 of showflat open to public (not for sale yet, registration period) and already showflat crowded with clients... nobody need to work today one ah..

So far estimate about 30+ people registered as of 12pm

u shud share some pics here....

huttons mktg this rite.

ZeeWee
17-08-12, 13:40
u shud share some pics here....

huttons mktg this rite.

yup huttons

today i only took a pic of the model..
tomorrow will be going again. will take some pics of the 2 show units and share it

carbuncle
17-08-12, 13:42
how high ea unit ceiling?

ZeeWee
17-08-12, 13:48
how high ea unit ceiling?

typical = 3.4m floor to ceiling
ph = 3.3m (lower) / 4.6m (upper) floor to ceiling

bargain hunter
17-08-12, 14:15
i find 3.7m for the far east loft too low. i cannot imagine a loft with 3.4m floor to ceiling. how many m is the floor to ceiling for the upper deck?

typical = 3.4m floor to ceiling
ph = 3.3m (lower) / 4.6m (upper) floor to ceiling

ZeeWee
17-08-12, 14:54
i find 3.7m for the far east loft too low. i cannot imagine a loft with 3.4m floor to ceiling. how many m is the floor to ceiling for the upper deck?

should be 1.8-9m below (din kok my head when I was below) and 1.5m+/- above

gymboy
17-08-12, 17:44
Just came back from the showroom. Looks quite decent except for the narrow path from the main door to the living area. Good investment if it is priced below $700K for the smaller units on low floors.

azeoprop
17-08-12, 17:51
Just came back from the showroom. Looks quite decent except for the narrow path from the main door to the living area. Good investment if it is priced below $700K for the smaller units on low floors.

Open for sale already? :beats-me-man:

gymboy
17-08-12, 17:55
Open for sale already? :beats-me-man:

Submitted cheque to agent who told me preview day will be either next or the following week.

Kanarazu
17-08-12, 22:32
OMG. 484sf for 2 bedder?! And the balcony as big as the whole living room!

http://www.onedusunresidences.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/2-bedroom-01.png

Dining table too close to toilet.

ZeeWee
18-08-12, 15:01
Paiseh... Too many ppl.. Can't take proper photos of show units...

phantom_opera
18-08-12, 15:14
this developer reliable or not, would it disappear if interest rate up to 4% :scared-1:

bargain hunter
18-08-12, 15:52
the developer is nobel design rite? listed company. they also sold their main office building i think. cash rich, but they also acquired many plots to redevelop. but prob won't disappear overnight lah. :)

this developer reliable or not, would it disappear if interest rate up to 4% :scared-1:

phantom_opera
18-08-12, 15:55
the developer is nobel design rite? listed company. they also sold their main office building i think. cash rich, but they also acquired many plots to redevelop. but prob won't disappear overnight lah. :)

thanks ... Nobel design ... ha ha ha ha ... the second bedroom looks like a prison to me :eek: ok lah, can still sell

bakasa2002
18-08-12, 16:52
Submitted cheque to agent who told me preview day will be either next or the following week.
Bro, I think your agent sleeping ... The crowd is already in the showroom, please call your agent if you don't want to miss the early launch. :)

bargain hunter
18-08-12, 17:29
i think the combination of the tiny 2nd bedroom + the huge a/c ledge is the killer.

to pack 2 bedrooms, huge a/c ledge, a balcony and a bomb shelter and a "loft" platform in 452 sq ft, that is really something. :tsk-tsk:

thanks ... Nobel design ... ha ha ha ha ... the second bedroom looks like a prison to me :eek: ok lah, can still sell

bargain hunter
18-08-12, 17:31
think i saw in the classifieds today the usual (10%+3%+.......) blah blah discount. that implies prices are out and today should be the preview. any updates from our resident agent bro ZeeWee?

Bro, I think your agent sleeping ... The crowd is already in the showroom, please call your agent if you don't want to miss the early launch. :)

phantom_opera
18-08-12, 17:32
i think the combination of the tiny 2nd bedroom + the huge a/c ledge is the killer.

to pack 2 bedrooms, huge a/c ledge, a balcony and a bomb shelter and a "loft" platform in 452 sq ft, that is really something. :tsk-tsk:
Marvel or novel when got the key?
Eight river suites 441st looks like super luxury

DC33_2008
18-08-12, 17:52
really innovative with bomb shelter as wardrobe of bedroom 2!:doh:

gymboy
18-08-12, 18:04

Thanks! I meant the preview price will be out for balloting next week or the week after. I was at the showroom yesterday. The latest I heard there are quite a number of multiple unit purchases. Not sure how true.

DC33_2008
18-08-12, 18:17
Could be another marketing strategy.
Thanks! I meant the preview price will be out for balloting next week or the week after. I was at the showroom yesterday. The latest I heard there are quite a number of multiple unit purchases. Not sure how true.

DC33_2008
18-08-12, 18:19
Realise that car leaving the condo has to make a large loop before going into bales tier road even though it is just in front of it.

ZeeWee
18-08-12, 21:37
think i saw in the classifieds today the usual (10%+3%+.......) blah blah discount. that implies prices are out and today should be the preview. any updates from our resident agent bro ZeeWee?

hmm..?? not for sale yet... thats definite.

As for multiple.. have is sure have.. will buy depend on the actual day pricing still.. tentatively 24th Aug preview still..

So far.. lower floors below 15 storey all have interested takers so far

carbuncle
18-08-12, 22:44
I think zeewee ish a she:/

Noexit
18-08-12, 22:52
Will this be another sold out project like The Mezzo :) low investment cost with smaller psf and higher $/psf but after TOP rental for higher rental fee :scared-4:

propertychap
18-08-12, 23:37
I went showflat and so packed. Will this be a sellout?

zeamybro
18-08-12, 23:37
Super duper crowded showflat ... cant even drive in/out properly... Saw that the photostating machine was working non-stop, indicating many buyers have thrown in their cheques... but how many would eventually exercise their options we need to wait and see..

styleman88
20-08-12, 15:30
Realise that car leaving the condo has to make a large loop before going into bales tier road even though it is just in front of it.

Not a bad thing, otherwise, a lot of cars will jam up in front of the One dusun entrance trying to get out to balestier road during peak hours.

styleman88
20-08-12, 15:36

Was at the showoom. Yes most of the units have a big ac ledge, which is really silly for buyers. Not sure why the developer do it that way. Some of the a/c ledge space could have been used to expand the masterbed room.

However, internally, all the rooms seem to work. The loft with the masterbed on top looks not bad as well. I guess it's a matter of creativity in using space well when one is dealing with small spaces.

The bomb shellter in bedroom 2 still ok. The one that is inside masterbed room seems weird. I mean how are you going to deal with the bomb shelter door when you need to open that heavy door everyday for getting your clothes? If you remove that door, you still need to find space to keep it...you can't dump it away. The showflat has all the doors removed.

Overall, still ok if one has a lower quantum budget and wanted an up and coming area.

phantom_opera
20-08-12, 15:48
will be sold out first day vvip

azeoprop
20-08-12, 16:02
Dump the bomb shelter door at the giant a/c ledge. :rolleyes:

DC33_2008
20-08-12, 16:05
Still wonder why still insists if having bomb shelter. No time to put the door back when there is emergency. It is laughing stock.
Was at the showoom. Yes most of the units have a big ac ledge, which is really silly for buyers. Not sure why the developer do it that way. Some of the a/c ledge space could have been used to expand the masterbed room.

However, internally, all the rooms seem to work. The loft with the masterbed on top looks not bad as well. I guess it's a matter of creativity in using space well when one is dealing with small spaces.

The bomb shellter in bedroom 2 still ok. The one that is inside masterbed room seems weird. I mean how are you going to deal with the bomb shelter door when you need to open that heavy door everyday for getting your clothes? If you remove that door, you still need to find space to keep it...you can't dump it away. The showflat has all the doors removed.

Overall, still ok if one has a lower quantum budget and wanted an up and coming area.

bargain hunter
20-08-12, 16:15
that's a good one! :D

Dump the bomb shelter door at the giant a/c ledge. :rolleyes:

bargain hunter
20-08-12, 16:18
developers will continue to exploit the a/c ledge loophole until a regulation comes out for it. it is their most profitable area to build, so while silly for buyers, it means $$$ for developers.

will drop by the showroom if i have time since u say the loft above the master is quite well done. :cheers1:

DC33_2008
20-08-12, 16:34
It really depends on the height of the loft unit. Got to be at least 3.8m to be useable.
developers will continue to exploit the a/c ledge loophole until a regulation comes out for it. it is their most profitable area to build, so while silly for buyers, it means $$$ for developers.

will drop by the showroom if i have time since u say the loft above the master is quite well done. :cheers1:

price
20-08-12, 16:38

the size of a unit should be shown as built up size that doesnt include balconies/ ac ledges.

Scary
20-08-12, 16:57
Went there for the retail space. Agent told me balloting would likely be next week. Keeping my finger crossed. Also went look see the loft.... Looks impressive to me.

phantom_opera
20-08-12, 20:46
FEO project will exactly specify the size of balcony and AC ledge

My last purchase with them, the AC ledge is 1sqm, balcony 4sqm :D

bargain hunter
20-08-12, 21:53
thot it was mentioned to be 3.4m? i also feel at the very very least, 3.7m necessary.

It really depends on the height of the loft unit. Got to be at least 3.8m to be useable.

propertychap
20-08-12, 22:19
Is it so hot a project? Seems like so much hype?

styleman88
20-08-12, 22:48
the size of a unit should be shown as built up size that doesnt include balconies/ ac ledges.
Nope, I think balconies and a/c ledge is considered part of the floor area which they sell to you.

Please correct me if I am wrong. I tried to find the definition of floor area for condos but could not find it.

Maybe architects/agents here could comment

styleman88
20-08-12, 22:51
thot it was mentioned to be 3.4m? i also feel at the very very least, 3.7m necessary.

The showflat has a loft masterbed.

Looking at it, the concept seems to work. You can sit or probably kneel on the bed without your head hitting the ceiling. But pretty sure not enough room to stand on the bed even if you are short.

I think at 3.4m, a loft bed is possible.....just don't stand on the bed.

Wynyard
23-08-12, 23:06
Actually, this place is not walkable to MRT leh, why so many people cheong for it?

No way one can walk to TPY MRT in 10 mins :tsk-tsk:

phantom_opera
23-08-12, 23:08
0.6km from novena ... who will walk to TPY aiyo

ok lah . .. no straight line so 0.8km ... under hot sun / rain end up nobody walks

if near MRT, u think sell so cheap?

PN
23-08-12, 23:22
Went there for the retail space. Agent told me balloting would likely be next week. Keeping my finger crossed. Also went look see the loft.... Looks impressive to me.
I did ask about the retail pricing.
It ranges from 5000psf to 7000psf indicative price according to the agent. :scared-1:
Actual price will only release tomorrow.

This is crazy price. Not interested.

phantom_opera
23-08-12, 23:24
sorry it is 0.8km to Novena/TPY

from 670k for smallest 452sqft super duper 2br

Wynyard
23-08-12, 23:44
Hmm.. at $14xxK per sf for D12, considered cheap lah...

I remembered 8 Bassein was asking near $2k per sf.

dtrax
24-08-12, 00:40

quantum play theory, Vista Resi close to 1.4k for regular size units, Arte at thomson 13xx, at 14xx psf should be rather reasonable for MM development and cheap maintenance fee. Wats the hype in that area other than the zhongshan park mix dev and the medical hype which is well in the novena area

teddybear
24-08-12, 08:16
Will take more than 20 mins to walk to Novena MRT station? :beats-me-man:
May be even longer because 0.8km is a straight line distance and there is no way to walk in a straight line from this place to Novena MRT station.

sorry it is 0.8km to Novena/TPY

from 670k for smallest 452sqft super duper 2br

DC33_2008
24-08-12, 09:00
$1400psf can buy a 2-year old FH resale in novena (D11).

phantom_opera
24-08-12, 09:25
NEWLY LAUNCH PROJECT

ONE DUSUN RESIDENCES

The Most Exciting New Project in Balestier

Rare Freehold Mixed Development

154 Residential Units & 76 Commercial Units

Preview Launch on 24 August

Commercial $800k to $1.4 million (F&B / Retail)

Residential $700k to $1.4 million (2-Beds / 2+Study / 3+Beds)

SHOW FLAT OPEN NOW!

bargain hunter
24-08-12, 10:17
i estimate the walking distance to novena mrt to be around 1km. it is almost impossible to walk to toa payoh mrt on a daily basis. easily >1.2km.

phantom_opera
24-08-12, 10:23
7XXk for 452sqft I think no so attractive anymore ... a bit more you can get 8 Bassein

bargain hunter
24-08-12, 10:38
u at showflat? what's the sales like after all the hype?

7XXk for 452sqft I think no so attractive anymore ... a bit more you can get 8 Bassein

phantom_opera
24-08-12, 10:43
u at showflat? what's the sales like after all the hype?

no lah, just received pricing from agent

DC33_2008
24-08-12, 11:21
The price is amazing. Need ballot?
NEWLY LAUNCH PROJECT

ONE DUSUN RESIDENCES

The Most Exciting New Project in Balestier

Rare Freehold Mixed Development

154 Residential Units & 76 Commercial Units

Preview Launch on 24 August

Commercial $800k to $1.4 million (F&B / Retail)

Residential $700k to $1.4 million (2-Beds / 2+Study / 3+Beds)

SHOW FLAT OPEN NOW!

bargain hunter
24-08-12, 11:24
but if 7xxk for the smallest 452 sq ft, then psf is more like 1600psf?

The price is amazing. Need ballot?

DC33_2008
24-08-12, 11:27
Better to get those in novena. Example M21 at mandalay FH is only $1400psf. It is nearer to novena mrt stn than from here to Toa payoh / novena mrt stn.
but if 7xxk for the smallest 452 sq ft, then psf is more like 1600psf?

hyenergix
24-08-12, 11:35
Better to get those in novena. Example M21 at mandalay FH is only $1400psf. It is nearer to novena mrt stn than from here to Toa payoh / novena mrt stn.

Shd be about half sold by this morning. Probably by this weekend it will be all gone.

Rysk
24-08-12, 12:08
$1400psf can buy a 2-year old FH resale in novena (D11).

Yes!! 1400psf can buy a FH 2-yr old unit at (D11) Pavillion 11 or Montebleu.. but the problem is both are nearer to Balestiar instead of Novena leh.. :(

Rysk
24-08-12, 12:13
quantum play theory, Vista Resi close to 1.4k for regular size units, Arte at thomson 13xx, at 14xx psf should be rather reasonable for MM development and cheap maintenance fee. Wats the hype in that area other than the zhongshan park mix dev and the medical hype which is well in the novena area

Yes, 14xxpsf is rather reasonable for MM dev.. but again.. is Full condo (Vista Res & Arte) vs Apt (One Dusun) lor..

Many Arte owners have 2 cars.. without the requirement to pay additional cost.
If you have 2 cars to pay at One Dusun.. in the end is LPPL.. useless totally no car.. then win liao lor :D

DC33_2008
24-08-12, 13:02
At least it is in D11. Novena's traffic is better than Balestier.
Yes!! 1400psf can buy a FH 2-yr old unit at (D11) Pavillion 11 or Montebleu.. but the problem is both are nearer to Balestiar instead of Novena leh.. :(

bargain hunter
24-08-12, 13:07
there are 10 matching caveats for M21. the bulk buyer in 2007 is selling all the units at close to its buy price. 1 GROSS "gain" vs 9 losses.

the "gain" buy 1400, sell 1403

the losses:

BUY SELL
1400 1362
1401 1367
1414 1320
1413 1389
1385 1364
1413 1305
1369 1326
1399 1379
1412 1369

the last 7 transactions with no matching caveats have been at 1405 to 1436psf.

still a quantum game. 14xx for 710 sq ft 1 bedder is $1m quantum. 2+study at 1066 sq ft will be $1.5m. not exactly comparable to this MM project.

carbuncle
24-08-12, 14:16
M21 is indeed one of Macly's most stellar track record, if not the only...

Haven't seen Newton Edge though - since that's located even more prime in D9.

bargain hunter
24-08-12, 16:05
http://www.stproperty.sg/articles-property/commercial/fortune-believed-to-have-sold-m21-en-bloc/a/58124

developer of M21 is Fortune Group. i do not remember macly building anything with such "big" units.

M21 is indeed one of Macly's most stellar track record, if not the only...

Haven't seen Newton Edge though - since that's located even more prime in D9.

ZeeWee
24-08-12, 19:56
Congrats to all who gotten a unit in ODR!

Typical units left with 7units
Penthouse only 3 left (I think or lesser)

Look forward to showflat closing over the weekend!

bargain hunter
24-08-12, 20:16
more than 144 out of 154 residential units sold in 1 day?! :scared-1:

DC33_2008
24-08-12, 20:49
Is $1400psf for a high floor unit at 1400sqft a good buy?
there are 10 matching caveats for M21. the bulk buyer in 2007 is selling all the units at close to its buy price. 1 GROSS "gain" vs 9 losses.

the "gain" buy 1400, sell 1403

the losses:

BUY SELL
1400 1362
1401 1367
1414 1320
1413 1389
1385 1364
1413 1305
1369 1326
1399 1379
1412 1369

the last 7 transactions with no matching caveats have been at 1405 to 1436psf.

still a quantum game. 14xx for 710 sq ft 1 bedder is $1m quantum. 2+study at 1066 sq ft will be $1.5m. not exactly comparable to this MM project.

azeoprop
24-08-12, 20:55

:scared-3: :scared-1: :scared-5:

bargain hunter
24-08-12, 20:59
within the project, for the 1346 sq ft units, #11 sold at 1320psf on 2011-10-28, #09 sold at 1367psf in 2012-01-31. if ur friend bot #13 at 1405psf on 2012-08-03, i guess its ok, but last oct, 2 floors below was 114k cheaper. :)

Is $1400psf for a high floor unit at 1400sqft a good buy?

DC33_2008
24-08-12, 21:10
Bought a unit on a higher floor than that recently.
within the project, for the 1346 sq ft units, #11 sold at 1320psf on 2011-10-28, #09 sold at 1367psf in 2012-01-31. if ur friend bot #13 at 1405psf on 2012-08-03, i guess its ok, but last oct, 2 floors below was 114k cheaper. :)

Noexit
24-08-12, 23:02
After Day one lanuch left 8 units!!!! So shocking. :scared-1: Look like another sold out project :im-so-happy:

bargain hunter
24-08-12, 23:02
then its a goodie deal rite? lower price and higher floor than the #13. :D

Bought a unit on a higher floor than that recently.

DC33_2008
24-08-12, 23:14
Not lower. $6psf more for 3 more floors.
then its a goodie deal rite? lower price and higher floor than the #13. :D

bargain hunter
24-08-12, 23:17
still a good deal. ;)

Not lower. $6psf more for 3 more floors.

DC33_2008
24-08-12, 23:19
Waiting to view the place when my friend gets the key. Should have quite good unblock view.
still a good deal. ;)

DC33_2008
24-08-12, 23:24
This will be in the news for fastest selling project with CMs.
After Day one lanuch left 8 units!!!! So shocking. :scared-1: Look like another sold out project :im-so-happy:

propertychap
24-08-12, 23:32
what's the psf for a unit? price?

ZeeWee
24-08-12, 23:32
This will be in the news for fastest selling project with CMs.

As of 10pm++

Penthouses fully sold.
Typical units left with 3 units
4 cheques on the way back to showflat for typical

Commercial left with 2 units on Level 2
Level 1 commercial shops fully sold

Once again, Congrats to any owners here of ODR!

phantom_opera
24-08-12, 23:33
all the rest of developers will know what to sell now 2br 452sqft SOHO at 7xxk is the KILLER COMBO

3br 500sqft SOHO for 8xxk anybody? :scared-4: :scared-1:

Noexit
24-08-12, 23:37
Yup for sure this had proved there still a huge demand for this area even launching during ghost month, ppls still continue to buy bcos is a good buy for investment :jump-for-joy:

all the rest of developers will know what to sell now 2br 452sqft SOHO at 7xxk is the KILLER COMBO

phantom_opera
24-08-12, 23:39
will be sold out first day vvip

looks like my sixth sense is quite accurate :p reminds me of Bedok Residences

NTUC income 15y corp bond 3.65% 15X oversubscribed with amount tops 9 billion SGD

if only those money comes into property market :scared-3:

propertychap
24-08-12, 23:43
is dusun a good location? surprised it sells so well.

DC33_2008
24-08-12, 23:45
Anyone taken photos of the model at the showflat?

phantom_opera
24-08-12, 23:46

Strength of STI / Gold / Dow also helps

Noexit
24-08-12, 23:47
I guess many ppls too busy buying a unit there and no time to take pics :D if want to take pics had to be fast else they might close the showroom after the weekend when all sold out :cheers3:

Anyone taken photos of the model at the showflat?

Regulators
24-08-12, 23:47
Buyers are just hungry to buy, not a fantastic location but prices for this project well supported

phantom_opera
25-08-12, 00:04
http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/6/a/8/b/6a8ba124394481_1_V550.jpg

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/5/b/9/9/5b999824394471_1_V550.jpg

Really scary ... you entertain your guest below the MBR, the balcony size is killer i think min 7sqm

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/9/4/b/b/94bb8824394467_1_V550.jpg

styleman88
25-08-12, 01:58
when I leave the shflat at around 11pm yesterday (24th August), only a few units were left. Mainly on the 27th floor.

Commercial only 1 unit left.

PH all sold.

Very hot development. Some units have 14-22 cheques! The balloting took quite awhile. Even PHs need to ballot. Quite crazy.

Some higher 484sqft unit were selling $1700-1818 psf. And most are sold.

I think it will be all sold out during the weekend. Just 2 days to sell all.

propertychap
25-08-12, 09:44
Anyone got a unit? Any left?

solsys
25-08-12, 10:02
so hot..... pockets full of cash.

bargain hunter
25-08-12, 10:10
Residential units at the freehold mixed-development One Dusun Residences, which consist of 154 apartments and 76 shop units, also flew off the shelves.

BT understands that less than 10 apartments are left at the project, which is located at Jalan Dusun (off Balestier Road). The units were priced at $1,400 to $1,500 psf.

According to the marketing material, majority of the units, which are two-bedders, range from about 452 sq ft to 786 sq ft. There are also seven duplex penthouses of two and three-bedroom mix, which range from 796 sq ft to 980 sq ft and 1,087 sq ft to 1,098 sq ft, respectively.

bakasa2002
25-08-12, 10:16
so hot..... pockets full of cash.

I wouldn't say pockets, maybe is truckload full of cash .... :)

styleman88
25-08-12, 10:31
BT understands that less than 10 apartments are left at the project, which is located at Jalan Dusun (off Balestier Road). The units were priced at $1,400 to $1,500 psf.

$1400-$1500psf? That depends on the floor level and the size.

The bigger units maybe yes. But some of the higher floor 452-506 sqfeet units were priced at $1600psf-1818psf even though they are on the same stack.

azeoprop
25-08-12, 10:40
Looks like MM 2 bedders + high ceiling are the in thing now. :scared-3:

Wynyard
25-08-12, 11:39
Dont understand, although quantum is small, but either aircon ledge super big or balcony supper big, I am looking at 2BR... all these eat into your floor space leh, yet people still cheong like there is no tomorrow :scared-4:

People still like 2bedders though in a MM, later can sell to small family.

cnud
25-08-12, 13:12
Really we call it money got no where else to run..

hovivi
25-08-12, 18:07
0.6km from novena ... who will walk to TPY aiyo

ok lah . .. no straight line so 0.8km ... under hot sun / rain end up nobody walks

if near MRT, u think sell so cheap?

Google map shows 1.1km if follow mainroad to Novena MRt.. Don't think there are significant shortcuts.. Seems like definitely >10mins walk... But agent was saying 8min :doh:

Make a different cos >10mins is really far to walk

carbuncle
25-08-12, 18:09
did I hear someone say cheap??

carbuncle
25-08-12, 18:11
http://www.stproperty.sg/articles-property/commercial/fortune-believed-to-have-sold-m21-en-bloc/a/58124

developer of M21 is Fortune Group. i do not remember macly building anything with such "big" units.

My bad. Mistook Medge with M21... :P

Keep making boo-boos lately. Maybe age is catching up.

propertychap
25-08-12, 19:37
I just back from showflat only 1 unit left. Psf 1800

DKSG
25-08-12, 20:38
I just back from showflat only 1 unit left. Psf 1800

Everything is COMPLETELY SOLD OUT!

The commerial units went for a record 8,000 with most road facing ones going for 7,800-8,000 psf !

The next wave is coming on real fast folks!

The last time we see such behaviour during the Hungry (Investor) Ghost Month, that year, everything else cheong after the HGM !

Sit tight!

DKSG

azeoprop
25-08-12, 20:44
Report from an agent during the first day.

http://sg-realestate-sg.blogspot.sg/2012/08/another-successful-launch-one-dusun.html

:scared-3: :scared-1: :scared-1: :scared-3:

azeoprop
25-08-12, 20:46
Everything is COMPLETELY SOLD OUT!

The commerial units went for a record 8,000 with most road facing ones going for 7,800-8,000 psf !

The next wave is coming on real fast folks!

The last time we see such behaviour during the Hungry (Investor) Ghost Month, that year, everything else cheong after the HGM !

Sit tight!

DKSG

....and we were driving around balestier just now trying to find the showflat....:doh:

carbuncle
25-08-12, 20:53
Shocking. maybe all bought by one rich tycoon or bunch of raccoons lol.

dtrax
25-08-12, 21:00
Anyone can confirm on rumors someone shouted no 50% drop no buy a few secs b4 last unit sold n fainted?

august
25-08-12, 21:05
mickey mouse power!

yowetan
25-08-12, 21:05
Hi. How much LTV if one is keen to get commercial property if he/she is still servicing the first loan.

Scary
25-08-12, 21:14
Hi. How much LTV if one is keen to get commercial property if he/she is still servicing the first loan.

Mine was 70 percent under personnel name.

DKSG
25-08-12, 21:20
Mine was 70 percent under personnel name.

Never buy commercial property under personal name.

Cant tell u why here. But do ask around.

DKSG

DKSG
25-08-12, 21:22
Anyone can confirm on rumors someone shouted no 50% drop no buy a few secs b4 last unit sold n fainted?

That person didnt make it to the showflat.
When agent told him that there were 300++ chqs collected, he is in denial.
When agent told him need to ballot for a unit, he is in denial.

When agent tell him everything is SOLD OUT within 2 hours, he also in denial.

Damn scary for that person, sold off everything last year and watch property prices inching up month by month.

AND it is going to inch up by higher % in the months to come.

Do watch the space right after HGM.

DKSG

styleman88
25-08-12, 22:19
That person didnt make it to the showflat.
When agent told him that there were 300++ chqs collected, he is in denial.
When agent told him need to ballot for a unit, he is in denial.

When agent tell him everything is SOLD OUT within 2 hours, he also in denial.

Damn scary for that person, sold off everything last year and watch property prices inching up month by month.

AND it is going to inch up by higher % in the months to come.

Do watch the space right after HGM.

DKSG

Strange, I was in the shflat from 2pm till 11pm, but I didn't see this.

But I was at ibis hotel from 7pm till 9pm to meet up with my agent

When did the above shouting happened?

DKSG
25-08-12, 22:26
Strange, I was in the shflat from 2pm till 11pm, but I didn't see this.

But I was at ibis hotel from 7pm till 9pm to meet up with my agent

When did the above shouting happened?

Joking la! We are talking about Ah B who shouted "Singapore Property prices coming down FAST!" since October 2011.

Check out his mega thread on CondoSingapore website.

DKSG

Rysk
25-08-12, 23:08

Are you sure he went again?
Since the last time he was fainted at Seahill.. doctor already advised him not to go showflat anymore.. esp. those sold ou very fast one..

Wynyard
26-08-12, 00:10
Completely sold out :scared-4:

Wait, are those buyers really human beings or our good friends ah :tongue3:

sh
26-08-12, 02:57
Property how to crash like this? Those waiting will have to wait long long....:tsk-tsk:

I like:D

kane
26-08-12, 15:04
I thought my agent was joking. Commercial at $8,000psf... ?!

Clim1688
26-08-12, 15:09
Property how to crash like this? Those waiting will have to wait long long....:tsk-tsk:

I like:D

I hope the govt won't induce a crash by releasing too much land.. Otherwise 100K BTO families and Condo buyers that commit in the last 2 years or so will suffer. Many of them are newly wed that we are counting on them to deliver babies.

kane
26-08-12, 15:26
Hdb hasn't really cheong much in the last 3 years. A few tens of k of marked to market down from today's level they can probably tahan.

DC33_2008
26-08-12, 15:40
Wonder how much will the rental be in ODR?
I thought my agent was joking. Commercial at $8,000psf... ?!

cnud
26-08-12, 17:02
What's the quantum for the 8k psf?

DKSG
27-08-12, 00:05
What's the quantum for the 8k psf?

Abt $1.7 mil.

DKSG

DC33_2008
27-08-12, 09:19
It works out to be about 212sqft. Can this place achieve rental of about $20-25psf? That works out to be about $4200 - $5300. An average yield of 3.4% if based on $4750 per month.
Abt $1.7 mil.

DKSG

phantom_opera
27-08-12, 09:34
It works out to be about 212sqft. Can this place achieve rental of about $20-25psf? That works out to be about $4200 - $5300. An average yield of 3.4% if based on $4750 per month.

Similar HDB shop next to MRT monthly rental close to 6k pm ... this place I think lack of crowd

DC33_2008
27-08-12, 09:43
A good guage will be the shopping centre with the macdonald and ntuc further down balestier road. It requires to have a anchor tenant to survive here.
Similar HDB shop next to MRT monthly rental close to 6k pm ... this place I think lack of crowd

cnud
27-08-12, 12:37
200+ sf to rent at $4500? Sell wat?

carbuncle
27-08-12, 12:41
sell condoms. lol. sell condoms in condo.

phantom_opera
27-08-12, 13:48
u have to sell high end stuff, condoms also must create hypes and claim to be high end :D

focus
27-08-12, 19:51
200+ sf to rent at $4500? Sell wat?

Mickey Mouse masseur parlour. But must all stand up one..
3 staff and 3 partition.. LOL

proper-t
10-09-12, 12:06
wah.. just heard that the developer rec'd over 400 cheques for his 200+ units !!!

carbuncle
10-09-12, 12:18
I thought sold out liao?

proper-t
10-09-12, 12:25
sorry, old news but just to indicate the magnitude of the demand....;)

DKSG
10-09-12, 13:23
Mark this episode.

Along with this benchmark price for retail units, commercial space in Sg is starting to see a surge since 12 months ago.

The trend is just starting and we will see that $12,000 psf for Lucky Plaza shop space is considered very cheap soon!

Stay tuned!
DKSG

focus
10-09-12, 18:10
Mark this episode.

Along with this benchmark price for retail units, commercial space in Sg is starting to see a surge since 12 months ago.

The trend is just starting and we will see that $12,000 psf for Lucky Plaza shop space is considered very cheap soon!

Stay tuned!
DKSG

Retail or Offices?

phantom_opera
10-09-12, 18:23
Mark this episode.

Stay tuned!
DKSG

The evil of population growth without proper planning :eek:

We need a Death Star to destroy and restart :scared-1:

bargain hunter
15-10-12, 13:28
how come last month another 3 sold at 1761psf median and still 2 more left?:confused:

ecimbew
18-11-13, 14:08
SAVE US!

The second bedroom is so tiny.

http://sg-launches.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/typical-floorplan.jpg

styleman88
12-01-14, 21:32
Does anyone knows the construction progress of this development?

It launched in August 2012 and now after nearly 1.5 years, there is still nothing constructed.

Other developments would have been half completed after 1.5 years.

What is going on with this construction? Anyone knows?

estore
12-03-14, 10:43
Does anyone knows the construction progress of this development?

It launched in August 2012 and now after nearly 1.5 years, there is still nothing constructed.

Other developments would have been half completed after 1.5 years.

What is going on with this construction? Anyone knows?

If it helps, developer has started calling in the next 10% of payment, indicating piling and other foundation works are done. And it is time they started building up.