PDA

View Full Version : Parc Centros - Punggol Central (D19, 99 years LH, Wee Hur)

Pages : 1 [2]

mwzander
22-07-12, 22:03
Not sold out yet as at end of June.

Figures (as at end of June) from URA:

Watertown had 49 units left unsold out of a total of 992 units (only 1 was sold in the month of June).

ATT had 53 units left unsold out of a total of 882 units (zero sales in the month of June).

Does URA caveat shows every transaction? What is the time lag between signing and appear in URA caveat?

Kanarazu
22-07-12, 22:35
Does URA caveat shows every transaction? What is the time lag between signing and appear in URA caveat?

I think only if the buyer takes a bank loan then the bank will lodge a caveat. That will be a month or so later depending how soon the loan gets approved.

ulrich76
22-07-12, 22:59
Just curious, why punggol and not sembawang, pasir ris or west cost?? Punggol 21 has been talking for years...and other then the whatever park up coming, I only see traffic jam, accessibility only conveniently thru tpe, and with more and more residential projects be it bro or private coming up, I don't see any help to the situation...:p

No offence but think something needs to be done quick before the situation gets worst...:2cents:

Anyway, parc centros seems to be the one if anyone is to consider living in punggol. :p don't be too happy with some of the open views as in due time, whatever premium u paid for will be gone once more buildings are up.

Punggol is not really very far from town if you consider KPE and NEL. With upcoming mall and facilities, it is the darling of young couples and families. Sembawang and Pasir Ris by road or train is quite far from town.

GSLJ
22-07-12, 23:01
PC selling so good, will go get some Wee Hur stocks on Monday!:p

ClemenceLY
23-07-12, 00:23
Any latest update on the number of units sold at end today ?

lajia
23-07-12, 08:14
Think Twinwatefalls EC owners can also smile - by the way, this EC is about 100 % sold - left mainly only PES and Penthouse units.

ECs sales in Punggol has been exceptional - think the ECs appeal to many HDB upgraders in the Punggol area. The raising of the monthly gross income ceiling level for ECs from $10,000 to $12,000 helped pushed sales of ECs.

Yes, I think very soon the supply of hdb will over run the demand and they will have a hard time to sell...if there is no problem to get a flat from bto or spend a bit more for EC, why would they get those 500k plus 91sqm unit....where's the logic? If they can afford that then likely will go for EC.

lajia
23-07-12, 08:19
Punggol is not really very far from town if you consider KPE and NEL. With upcoming mall and facilities, it is the darling of young couples and families. Sembawang and Pasir Ris by road or train is quite far from town.

That is the problem if u need to use so many expressway to get to where u are...pasir ris or sembawang are just some example...if u compare the hdb price there and then some other better estates, u will realise the price is just too high...:2cents:

phantom_opera
23-07-12, 08:34
卖花赞花香, already say punggol richer than sengkang, the waterway accumulate qi of wealth at watertown

bargain hunter
23-07-12, 08:50
PARC Centros blazed the trail in private homes sales last week.
More than 370 of the condominium project's 618 units are said to have found buyers. This means that that over 60 per cent of the 99-year leasehold project, released at a $950 psf average price last week, has been taken up.

Word on the ground is that unlike typical mass-market condo launches, it was the project's three- and four-bedders which were the fastest to move - whereas one-bedders have been selling at a slower pace.

The 16-storey condo has one to five-bedroom units in addition to penthouses. Absolute prices start from $550,000 for a one-bedroom apartment. Two bedders are priced from $750,000, while three and four bedders start from $880,000 and $1.22 million respectively.

Market watchers attribute Parc Centros' strong sales to the current popularity of Punggol, especially the project's proximity to the MRT station and future shopping facilities (at the upcoming Waterway Point mall). Most importantly, Parc Centros' $950 psf average price is considered relatively attractive compared with the Watertown condo, which was released in January achieving a median price of $1,169 psf in the initial month, quickly rising to $1,341 psf the following month. As at end-June, 943 of the Watertown's 992 homes had been sold, according to developer sales data released by the Urban Redevelopment Authority.

hyenergix
23-07-12, 09:00
More than 370 of the condominium project's 618 units are said to have found buyers. This means that that over 60 per cent of the 99-year leasehold project, released at a $950 psf average price last week, has been taken up.

Word on the ground is that unlike typical mass-market condo launches, it was the project's three- and four-bedders which were the fastest to move - whereas one-bedders have been selling at a slower pace.

The 16-storey condo has one to five-bedroom units in addition to penthouses. Absolute prices start from $550,000 for a one-bedroom apartment. Two bedders are priced from $750,000, while three and four bedders start from $880,000 and $1.22 million respectively.

Market watchers attribute Parc Centros' strong sales to the current popularity of Punggol, especially the project's proximity to the MRT station and future shopping facilities (at the upcoming Waterway Point mall). Most importantly, Parc Centros' $950 psf average price is considered relatively attractive compared with the Watertown condo, which was released in January achieving a median price of $1,169 psf in the initial month, quickly rising to $1,341 psf the following month. As at end-June, 943 of the Watertown's 992 homes had been sold, according to developer sales data released by the Urban Redevelopment Authority.

Super strong sales. I think even better launches are also coming up and buyers are holding back for them.

phantom_opera
23-07-12, 09:23
no brainer, 91sqm 10y old HDB resale nearby is 500k+, same size condo brand new 3br only 880k, ... chiong ah !!!

btw, Wee Hur share not moving at all, highly geared and expected already good sales .... beware that share price will plunge today :doh:

ulrich76
23-07-12, 09:28
Super strong sales. I think even better launches are also coming up and buyers are holding back for them.

No more for Punggol MRT, which is why PC is hot. There is a launch for Sengkang MRT maybe end of the year. land sold at roughly same price as Luxurie

Wild Falcon
23-07-12, 10:21
It is far lah - furthest as can be in Singapore liao - almost hitting the
johore refineries in the northeast. In terms of distance, its analagous to Sungei Buloh in the northwest. But I guess you're right in the sense transportation links are decent. Our govt is keen to build all the housing the northeast while conserving the northwest as farms, nature, and military practice zone. Sembawang is not further from town than Punggol - just transportation links not there.

mantrix
23-07-12, 10:24
would the peeps who bought ATT and WT be giving themselves a double face palm? :scared-4:

rymccondo77
23-07-12, 11:22
No more for Punggol MRT, which is why PC is hot. There is a launch for Sengkang MRT maybe end of the year. land sold at roughly same price as Luxurie

Next one that is close to Punggol MRT is the new EC by Qingjian.

Since it is an EC, the pool of buyers will be limited to those who qualify for EC, but the sales for this upcoming EC should still be good (given the good performance of all ECs in Punggol launched so far).

Molotov
23-07-12, 11:31
would the peeps who bought ATT and WT be giving themselves a double face palm? :scared-4:
Too early to tell, you might be the one giving that tight slap to yourself then:tsk-tsk:

ulrich76
23-07-12, 12:03
Too early to tell, you might be the one giving that tight slap to yourself then:tsk-tsk:

WT buyers are paying for the direct link to the mall. While personally I would not pay the 200psf premium over ATT and PC, some view that it's worth it.

mantrix
23-07-12, 12:42

LOL you must be vested. :D

I like Punggol but I won't invest there, that's all ;)

ulrich76
23-07-12, 13:46
Just went to kaypoh. Not crowded today. Agent say almost 80% sold.
3BR premium stacks 10 & 17 to be released, 1.05m on average

2BR left two 4th flr units - non pool facing $746k. 15th flr non pool facing costs about $790k

1BR pool facing all sold, non pool facing mostly unsold. Price range 550k-590k for non pool facing 1BR

Rooms are quite small, incl master room. But it's standard nowadays I guess. In my opinion, 3BR compact for home stay is a no-no. No place to store barang barang. End up one bedroom used as store.

beepbeep
23-07-12, 13:58
WT during preview went as low as $900+psf, marble flooring and all appliances were provided for.

phantom_opera
23-07-12, 14:03
what is the quantum or psf for 1br pool facing low floor?

ulrich76
23-07-12, 14:30
what is the quantum or psf for 1br pool facing low floor?

About 10k more than non pool facing

Wild Falcon
23-07-12, 14:35
Looks like market can still absorb the onslaught of supply in northeast. Another EC site coming up. Never ending.

terrynfs
23-07-12, 14:44
Just went to kaypoh. Not crowded today. Agent say almost 80% sold.
3BR premium stacks 10 & 17 to be released, 1.05m on average

2BR left two 4th flr units - non pool facing $746k. 15th flr non pool facing costs about $790k

1BR pool facing all sold, non pool facing mostly unsold. Price range 550k-590k for non pool facing 1BR

Rooms are quite small, incl master room. But it's standard nowadays I guess. In my opinion, 3BR compact for home stay is a no-no. No place to store barang barang. End up one bedroom used as store.

thx, bro. very detail and helpful

phantom_opera
23-07-12, 14:45
About 10k more than non pool facing

thanks ... 1br face outside will be sold out soon too ... I already said 550k is the sweet spot, 8RS 1br now > 600k

Molotov
23-07-12, 15:31
LOL you must be vested. :D

I like Punggol but I won't invest there, that's all ;)
Stand aside and watch. There's all you do. Keep doing just that.

Molotov
23-07-12, 15:32
WT during preview went as low as $900+psf, marble flooring and all appliances were provided for.
Precisely. Good deal as well!

Molotov
23-07-12, 15:42
Parc Centros likely the last near-MRT project in Punggol. For those who love Punggol like bro Mantrix, and have the dough, seriously consider it. It's attractively priced for that kind of proximity. Ahem, not an agent.:cool:

reporter2
23-07-12, 16:09
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/premium/singapore/over-60-parc-centros-sold-location-strong-pull

Published July 23, 2012

Over 60% of Parc Centros sold; location a strong pull

By Kalpana Rashiwala

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sites/businesstimes.com.sg/files/imagecache/image_300x200/BT_20120723_KRSALES23DWC8_72934.jpg
Parc Centros: The project's three- and four-bedders were the fastest to move - WEE HUR

However, Watertown comprises mostly one and two-bedders, and typically smaller units sell at higher psf prices. Watertown and Waterway Point are being developed by a Far East Organization, Frasers Centrepoint and Sekisui House joint venture. Parc Centros is being developed by construction and property group Wee Hur Holdings.

Meanwhile at Flora Drive in the Upper Changi Road vicinity, Koh Brothers is said to have sold more than 170 units at its Parc Olympia condo project as at early yesterday evening. The project has been on the market for over a week.

Koh Brothers released 234 of the project's 486 units in two stages the previous week - 118 units on July 12 at an average price of $820 psf after a 16 per cent early-bird discount, followed by 116 units released on July 15 with the discount clipped to 15 per cent.

Parc Olympia, which will be developed next to the Japanese School, has six blocks of eight storeys and two seven-storey blocks. Meanwhile, United Industrial Corporation has begun selling its 99-year leasehold V on Shenton condo on the former UIC Building site at Shenton Way since Friday to business associates, ex-tenants and minority owners of the site and VIPs.

As at yesterday evening, 90-plus units are said to have been sold out of about 130 released on 10 levels (anywhere from the 17th to 46th floors of the 54-level project). The average price is around $2,200 psf. UIC has closed the showflat, which is at The Gateway on Beach Road, and is expected to re-open it this weekend.

Komo
23-07-12, 16:23

Since it is an EC, the pool of buyers will be limited to those who qualify for EC, but the sales for this upcoming EC should still be good (given the good performance of all ECs in Punggol launched so far).
price will be >$800 psf?:scared-4:

rabid
23-07-12, 16:31

Prive or Twin Waterfalls are about 6 min walk to MRT.

The new EC is not as close- Punggol "central" yes, but walk takes at least 10 min.

Developer- Prive- NTUC. Twin waterfalls-Frasers. Upcoming one-Qingjian.

I think pricing should be in 700-800 psf range.

rymccondo77
23-07-12, 17:52
Prive or Twin Waterfalls are about 6 min walk to MRT.

The new EC is not as close- Punggol "central" yes, but walk takes at least 10 min.

Developer- Prive- NTUC. Twin waterfalls-Frasers. Upcoming one-Qingjian.

I think pricing should be in 700-800 psf range.

Yes, the new EC would be further away, though a 10 minute to 15 minute walk is still acceptable (at least for me).

There will be at least 2 more ECs in the future in Punggol if I am not mistaken - 1 south of Twin Waterfalls (besides TPE) and one close to Flo Residence.

carbuncle
23-07-12, 17:58
does any1 know the actual and forecast population of Punggol for next 5 yrs?

bakasa2002
23-07-12, 18:51
does any1 know the actual and forecast population of Punggol for next 5 yrs?

A lot... Gonna to be the next Tampines but w better planning. :)

yjcai
23-07-12, 19:39
Still got space to build commercial hub meh? lol

English Tampines
Chinese 淡滨尼
– Pinyin Dànbīnní
Malay Tampines
Tamil தெம்பினிஸ்
Total area 12 km²
Residential area 5 km²
Population 216,100
Dwelling units 61,485
Projected ultimate 83,000

Punggol
Total area: 9.57 km²
Residential area: 4.74 km²
Dwelling units: 16,017[1]
Projected ultimate: 96,000
Population: 51,700 (31 March 2006

toufu
23-07-12, 20:02

definitely not :) my 2 br ATT with pool view at high floor is already cheaper than the starting price of 2 br Parc Centros. :o

rabid
23-07-12, 20:25
Yes, the new EC would be further away, though a 10 minute to 15 minute walk is still acceptable (at least for me).

There will be at least 2 more ECs in the future in Punggol if I am not mistaken - 1 south of Twin Waterfalls (besides TPE) and one close to Flo Residence.

yes. the site south of twinwaterfalls will be hot.

my opinion is that prive and twinwaterfalls are the two best EC sites in punggol. with twin waterfalls having the advantage of nicer landscaping and proximity to expressway.

terrynfs
23-07-12, 20:45
definitely not :) my 2 br ATT with pool view at high floor is already cheaper than the starting price of 2 br Parc Centros. :o

yes, wt's 1 bedder and att's 2 bedder are much better than parc centros

wendytan
23-07-12, 21:34
proximity to expressway.

Too near expressway will be very noisy for whole day!

phantom_opera
23-07-12, 21:48
Wee Hur DAMN LUCKY, if they delay launch by one week, and everybody see tomorrow ST big big bearish news sure cannot sell so well, the timing is SUPER

IT IS THE END TO SPAIN

DAX plunged 4%, Dow plunged 3%, Greek plunged 7%

Spain Bans Short-Selling for Three Months, Possibly Longer

yowetan
23-07-12, 21:56
What is happening to spain? How can it impact Singapore market then?

ulrich76
Parc Centros likely the last near-MRT project in Punggol. For those who love Punggol like bro Mantrix, and have the dough, seriously consider it. It's attractively priced for that kind of proximity. Ahem, not an agent.:cool:

Agree that proximity to MRT and amenities is really key. It's not about resale value. Speaking from experience, it's about your own time saved. No need to take feeder bus/LRT, drive out to buy food/groceries. Over your lifetime, it's a lot of time/effort saved to do other things. Frankly, if I dun have money to buy a condo near MRT/amenities, I would rather buy a HDB than buy a condo near nothing. Me also not agent :)

insigina
Wee Hur DAMN LUCKY, if they delay launch by one week, and everybody see tomorrow ST big big bearish news sure cannot sell so well, the timing is SUPER

IT IS THE END TO SPAIN

Will they be the new champion for returned units:eek:

mantrix
23-07-12, 22:08

really? Glad to hear that! :cheers5:

But then why did Wee Hur chairman say that they bought the land 13% cheaper which translates into cheaper prices? Or maybe their preview prices lower than 950psf i believe?

bakasa2002
23-07-12, 22:09
Still got space to build commercial hub meh? lol

English Tampines
Chinese 淡滨尼
– Pinyin Dànbīnní
Malay Tampines
Tamil தெம்பினிஸ்
Total area 12 km²
Residential area 5 km²
Population 216,100
Dwelling units 61,485
Projected ultimate 83,000

Punggol
Total area: 9.57 km²
Residential area: 4.74 km²
Dwelling units: 16,017[1]
Projected ultimate: 96,000
Population: 51,700 (31 March 2006

Minus commercial space, the projected ultimate of Punggol already exceed Tampines!

bakasa2002
23-07-12, 22:10
Will they be the new champion for returned units:eek:

Olympia and PC mostly buy for own stay, I think shd be ok. Look at the BT rpt about low no of small units sold and u can tell many are upgraders. :)

Panerex77
23-07-12, 22:53

yep, i got my 2BR at such psf in WT.

Panerex77
23-07-12, 22:56
sorry double post

mwzander
23-07-12, 23:10

IT IS THE END TO SPAIN

May be actual sells is not as good as what they claimed.

rabid
23-07-12, 23:15
Too near expressway will be very noisy for whole day!
well it all depends. maybe i shld be more specific- accessible rather thab near. twinwaterfalls is separated by the new EC site from TPE

rabid
23-07-12, 23:18

IT IS THE END TO SPAIN

no what still euro champions where got the end?

s'poreans are known to be oblivious to such news. wait and see. the next hot launch will see queues and ambulances once more

yjcai
23-07-12, 23:41
Indicative Price is from S$4xxK onwards
Site Location Link: http://www.onemap.sg/?SearchVal=RIVERSAILS&LW:Y&wO5d:IfhqY_J,IRbcq_J,IaYJq_c,hYJhh_f,c
Developer: Benefit Investments Pte Ltd (subsidiary company of Allgreen Properties Pte Ltd)
Address: Upper Serangoon Crescent
Description: 12 Blocks of 18-Storey condominium
Site Area: Approx 24,620 sq m / 265,007 sq ft
Tenure: 99 years wef 7 Dec 2011
Estimated T.O.P: 30th September 2017
Total Units: 920 units
Types of Units (To be confirm):
1 Bedroom, Estimate 505 – 516 sq ft
2 Bedroom, Estimate 850 – 893 sq ft
2 Bedroom + Study, Estimate 914 – 947 sq ft
3 Bedroom, Estimate 1033 – 1108 sq ft
3 Bedroom + Study, Estimate 1184 sq ft
4 Bedroom, Estimate 1367 sq ft
Penthouse: 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom, Estimate 1819 – 2970 sq ft

yjcai
24-07-12, 00:02
Minus commercial space, the projected ultimate of Punggol already exceed Tampines!

Don't think Punggol got commercial space in masterplan? I find the density in Punggol very very scary. Like 96000 dwellings competing for one single watertown mall while tampines got 83000 possible expanded to three or four malls.

Tampines is different because of commercial areas in the middle and some outside of residential areas. So it relaxes the space. Ammneties wise, if Punggol can increase proportionately its shopping malls schools and car parks then not so bad. The rest of the non-residential areas are either forest or undeveloped on reclaim lands.

pineapple
24-07-12, 00:21
Don't think Punggol got commercial space in masterplan? I find the density in Punggol very very scary. Like 96000 dwellings competing for one single watertown mall while tampines got 83000 possible expanded to three or four malls.

Tampines is different because of commercial areas in the middle and some outside of residential areas. So it relaxes the space. Ammneties wise, if Punggol can increase proportionately its shopping malls schools and car parks then not so bad. The rest of the non-residential areas are either forest or undeveloped on reclaim lands.

its around the mrt.

Wild Falcon
24-07-12, 09:47
wont lah. nowadays people here immuned to europe crisis liao. one moment die, another moment rescue package and huat like hell.

IT IS THE END TO SPAIN

Molotov
24-07-12, 10:42
Agree that proximity to MRT and amenities is really key. It's not about resale value. Speaking from experience, it's about your own time saved. No need to take feeder bus/LRT, drive out to buy food/groceries. Over your lifetime, it's a lot of time/effort saved to do other things. Frankly, if I dun have money to buy a condo near MRT/amenities, I would rather buy a HDB than buy a condo near nothing. Me also not agent :)
ATT and WT almost sold out in the shortest time.
Now Parc Centros is experiencing the same kind of euphoric success.
There is one common reason to this phenomena - proximity to MRT (WT next to it!).
Like it or not, proximity commands a premium.
On the same note, HDB flats like Water Terraces opp WT will enjoy comparatively tremendous upsides in years to come.

thunderbird
24-07-12, 16:10
So how many more units left? Plan to go down to the showflat this weekend for 3BR Premium, not sure if there are left any!

bakasa2002
24-07-12, 16:19
So how many more units left? Plan to go down to the showflat this weekend for 3BR Premium, not sure if there are left any!

Call your friendLy propnex or SLP agent for updates ... Should have but maybe not choice units ba...

rabid
24-07-12, 16:47
There are a 2 or 3 premium stacks that are unreleased. mostly 4 br and 3 br premiums.

the last i heard these will command a 3-5% premium over the rest.

yjcai
24-07-12, 17:02
its around the mrt.

Ok fair enough, that one is commercial residential mixed to me. Still residential space.

GSLJ
24-07-12, 17:59
I just can't help feeling when all the new condos and BTOs are up, the bus interchange, mrt and watertown mall will be really jam packed!

As not only for the neighbouring residents, the whole of punggol residents will congregate there! :beats-me-man:

carbuncle
24-07-12, 18:00
nice view

http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2012-07-23/parc_centros_site.jpg

blackapple
24-07-12, 18:33
NE line is always very packed. People in kovan has problem squeezing into the train. Cannot imagine the congestion come 2015 !!! :scared-1:

Transport woe will be focus again come 2016 !!!

azeoprop
24-07-12, 18:37
Not forgetting the long underground TPE, soon we will have people trapped in the jam for hours breathing fumes. :scared-3:

yowetan
24-07-12, 18:41
Parc centros is a good development that deserves no criticism. It is ideal and good for families.

Being said, I prefer Mt Sinai.

azeoprop
24-07-12, 18:46
Parc centros is a good development that deserves no criticism. It is ideal and good for families.

Aiyo, you could have bought a unit during the preview. Only 880k for 3 bedder compact. Sell off 4 yrs later at 1 mil and use the profit for your FH property.

:doh:

azeoprop
24-07-12, 18:55
H88's report

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Parc+Centros+in+Punggol+review%3A+this+condo+is+drawing+in+the+crowds/

ulrich76
24-07-12, 19:00
NE line is always very packed. People in kovan has problem squeezing into the train. Cannot imagine the congestion come 2015 !!! :scared-1:

Transport woe will be focus again come 2016 !!!

That is why u shd buy Punggol! Sure can get on and have seat. NEL is the best for now la, u shd try Jurong East

testtest
24-07-12, 20:10
That is why u shd buy Punggol! Sure can get on and have seat. NEL is the best for now la, u shd try Jurong East

i think that is bad advice for buying property :tsk-tsk:

ulrich76
24-07-12, 20:35

I think u shd consider the newer HDBs at ghim moh or clementi. They probably are in better condition than the Lao Kok Kok condos at Mt Sinai.

Super
24-07-12, 20:37
Not forgetting the long underground TPE, soon we will have people trapped in the jam for hours breathing fumes. :scared-3:

You mean KPE huh? TPE is all above ground.

azeoprop
24-07-12, 20:46
You mean KPE huh? TPE is all above ground.

Oops! Typo :p

blackapple
24-07-12, 21:19

For your information, my coworker who stay in punggol, said that he can not find seat some time. People from sengkang, buangkok and hougang take the route to punggol.. :scared-4: :scared-4:

Molotov
24-07-12, 22:05
For your information, my coworker who stay in punggol, said that he can not find seat some time. People from sengkang, buangkok and hougang take the route to punggol.. :scared-4: :scared-4:
Ya and elsewhere in Singapore the MRT trains are always empty!
Peak hour jams and rush are the same island wide. Pls post sensibly.

rymccondo77
24-07-12, 22:20

Those who stay in Punggol may have to take a train to Sengkang and then take another one back to Punggol to get a seat !!!

yowetan
24-07-12, 22:21
Is there any reason why you guys condemn Punggol? It is not a bad place afterall.

ulrich76
24-07-12, 22:23
Ya and elsewhere in Singapore the MRT trains are always empty!
Peak hour jams and rush are the same island wide. Pls post sensibly.

Ya lor, everywhere also crowded. Punggol of course will become congested in the future, just like the AMK, Bedok, Tampines, Clementi of today. Not happy go bolehland lor, lots of space and cheap cheap

ulrich76
24-07-12, 22:25
Those who stay in Punggol may have to take a train to Sengkang and then take another one back to Punggol to get a seat !!!

Err, ok...

thunderbird
24-07-12, 23:49
There are a 2 or 3 premium stacks that are unreleased. mostly 4 br and 3 br premiums.

the last i heard these will command a 3-5% premium over the rest.

Thanks for that. Will go this weekend and if like it, will go for it. I think anything around 1000 psf should be ok. By 2015, definitely will be looking at 1200 psf for resale... which is a good 20% gain. Already vested in ATT which I bought at 900 psf which I think should sell around 11XX psf on TOP in 2014!!!

Xan
25-07-12, 00:15
Anyone bought a 3 bedder compact/premium?

rabid
25-07-12, 00:27
Thanks for that. Will go this weekend and if like it, will go for it. I think anything around 1000 psf should be ok. By 2015, definitely will be looking at 1200 psf for resale... which is a good 20% gain. Already vested in ATT which I bought at 900 psf which I think should sell around 11XX psf on TOP in 2014!!!

latest updates from agents- 520 of 618 units spoken for.

remaining are 1/2 br mainly and 3/4 from unreleased stacks. need to indicate interest with cheques to book any remaining choice units.

HOTHOTHOT

Allthepies
25-07-12, 00:31

Wow so easy money ah:) good luck. With endless new launches in this area, any reason why people want to buy 2nd hand from u? ;)

kane
25-07-12, 06:33
The pent up demand is big. 80% sold in 3 days?

Xan
25-07-12, 06:45
Wow so easy money ah:) good luck. With endless new launches in this area, any reason why people want to buy 2nd hand from u? ;)

Buy property at right location not easy money meh?
Buy property at wrong location then difficult money.
It's a fact gd amenities always draw crowds. Undeniable.
The sales figures tells it all. Technically there are only 3 PC very near punggol mrt only. This project is not grossly overprice.
Like caspian, optima, waterbank, sold out within weeks, aren't the buyers sitting on paper gain now?

Xan
25-07-12, 06:59

remaining are 1/2 br mainly and 3/4 from unreleased stacks. need to indicate interest with cheques to book any remaining choice units.

HOTHOTHOT

2 br all sold, left the unreleased stack 26 and some grd floors.
3 br cp and premium also almost all sold, left 1 to 2 Units of 2nd floor/ ground floor.
Last update as of yesterday evening.

beepbeep
25-07-12, 09:47
:tongue3:
Buy property at right location not easy money meh?
Buy property at wrong location then difficult money.
It's a fact gd amenities always draw crowds. Undeniable.
The sales figures tells it all. Technically there are only 3 PC very near punggol mrt only. This project is not grossly overprice.
Like caspian, optima, waterbank, sold out within weeks, aren't the buyers sitting on paper gain now?
If Prive is included, it's 4

rymccondo77
25-07-12, 10:45
Twin Waterfalls EC is also quite close to Punggol MRT - it is about 100% sold.

Next one will be the new EC by Qingjian at Punggol Central. Think its about 10 minutes walk to the Punggol MRT. For me, if you can walk to the MRT within 10 minutes (i.e. 1 bus stop away), then its close enough.

terrynfs
25-07-12, 11:05

why not? 1100-1200 psf will be easily achieved for ATT and PC

bakasa2002
25-07-12, 12:10

HOTHOTHOT

This must be the fastest selling proj of the year!

Clim1688
25-07-12, 13:44
Can see some sour grapes comment ;)

Be happy with what you can afford and enjoy your purchases :)

rabid
25-07-12, 14:25
:tongue3:
If Prive is included, it's 4

prive is not PC.

Next rung in punggol will be the 2 ECs which are about 6-7 min walk away from MRT. Prive and twin waterfalls

Kukubird
25-07-12, 14:51
Looks like punggol will be cramped. No more open fields for kite flying.

blackapple
25-07-12, 16:09
Landed also no space for parking.. What kind of space you expected in HDB estate ?

Only can Hope the government improve the infrastructure in the NE.

azeoprop
25-07-12, 16:16
Just came back, not much people there today, but also not much units left. Mostly low floor cmi facing units.

Some pricing:

1 bedder
#04-40 43sqm $545250
#02-33 43sqm $538500

3 bedder standard
#02-01 92sqm $870750
#02-04 92sqm $846750
#03-24 92sqm $859500

I would like to get these 3 bedder standard, will be quite good for rental yield....too bad no $$$. :o

azeoprop
25-07-12, 16:21
Some showflat photos to share. :p

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7267/7642389510_9eb328d967.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642389510/)
P7250712 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642389510/) by AzeoP (http://www.flickr.com/people/83477613@N08/), on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8282/7642389914_23fb3d5bab.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642389914/)
P7250711 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642389914/) by AzeoP (http://www.flickr.com/people/83477613@N08/), on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8430/7642390468_73c8689b94.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642390468/)
P7250710 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642390468/) by AzeoP (http://www.flickr.com/people/83477613@N08/), on Flickr

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7129/7642391020_eaa05faf9c.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642391020/)
P7250709 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642391020/) by AzeoP (http://www.flickr.com/people/83477613@N08/), on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8017/7642391628_fd8c732c5f.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642391628/)
P7250708 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642391628/) by AzeoP (http://www.flickr.com/people/83477613@N08/), on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8146/7642392126_dbfe19cf4e.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642392126/)
P7250707 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642392126/) by AzeoP (http://www.flickr.com/people/83477613@N08/), on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8281/7642392600_24772671f3.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642392600/)
P7250706 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642392600/) by AzeoP (http://www.flickr.com/people/83477613@N08/), on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8153/7642393146_319999fdb6.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642393146/)
P7250705 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642393146/) by AzeoP (http://www.flickr.com/people/83477613@N08/), on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8023/7642393654_2bac4544d9.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642393654/)
P7250704 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642393654/) by AzeoP (http://www.flickr.com/people/83477613@N08/), on Flickr

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7122/7642394126_dd8ee9eeb4.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642394126/)
P7250703 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642394126/) by AzeoP (http://www.flickr.com/people/83477613@N08/), on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8422/7642394722_005f394dc8.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642394722/)
P7250702 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642394722/) by AzeoP (http://www.flickr.com/people/83477613@N08/), on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8025/7642395164_fdc7cd299c.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642395164/)
P7250701 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642395164/) by AzeoP (http://www.flickr.com/people/83477613@N08/), on Flickr

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7116/7642395644_c60d749053.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642395644/)
P7250700 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642395644/) by AzeoP (http://www.flickr.com/people/83477613@N08/), on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8011/7642396160_0d005f6492.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642396160/)
P7250699 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/7642396160/) by AzeoP (http://www.flickr.com/people/83477613@N08/), on Flickr

terrynfs
25-07-12, 16:26
Just came back, not much people there today, but also not much units left. Mostly low floor cmi facing units.

Some pricing:

1 bedder
#04-40 43sqm $545250
#02-33 43sqm $538500

3 bedder standard
#02-01 92sqm $870750
#02-04 92sqm $846750
#03-24 92sqm $859500

I would like to get these 3 bedder standard, will be quite good for rental yield....too bad no $$$. :o

3br 850k, really super price!

phantom_opera
25-07-12, 16:27
The 1br is very ex, does it have poolview?

1 bedder
#04-40 43sqm $545250
#02-33 43sqm $538500

something like 1180psf for 04 floor

azeoprop
25-07-12, 16:46
The 1br is very ex, does it have poolview?

1 bedder
#04-40 43sqm $545250
#02-33 43sqm $538500

something like 1180psf for 04 floor

More like bus interchange and main road view. :rolleyes:

Wild Falcon
25-07-12, 17:02
The showflat looks ugly & rooms look v small (haiz. all new condos like that). What hideous striped-wood laminate?

I guess biggest "worry" about investing in Punggol is the (i) mega supply coming up, (ii) too many ECs which usually bring down prices of PC and reduce prestige (iii) and recent PSFs downtrend compared to past projects. If the location is tht great, there is always lingering doubts why this project decides to price itself lower than other projects just launched months ago? (iv) JB Pasir Gudang refineries pollution (v) distance from city

Having said that, I think for own stay is not a bad place lah. Who knows maybe the Punggol 21 dream might materialise and Punggol becomes "the place" to be...

rymccondo77
25-07-12, 17:06
Hi azeoprop - thanks for the photos :).

Provides ideas for ID - a couple of the master bedroom designs are quite nice.

However the other bedrooms are small.

Wild Falcon
25-07-12, 17:12
Another Punggol EC site up for grabs...

====

THE Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) is going ahead with the sale of a contentious plot in Dairy Farm Road but has reassured residents the development will be in keeping with the area.
The site, along with another in Punggol, were both launched for sale yesterday and could yield 950 new private homes in all.
In response to queries, a URA spokesman said yesterday it has 'stipulated the necessary urban design guidelines in the land sales conditions to ensure compatibility with the surrounding low- and medium-rise developments in the area'.
'For example, the development's building height will be controlled at five to 15 storeys and the developer is required to provide lush landscaping within the required green buffers as well as the planting strips. The developer is also encouraged to provide roof gardens,' the spokesman said.
URA last month announced several changes to the building plans for the site after nearby residents wanted to stop the sale to preserve a forest there.
A proposed commercial property next to the site will also be relocated elsewhere.
The 17,546 sq m Dairy Farm Road site - slated for a private condominium - is fairly attractive, being near several schools and the future Hillview MRT station.
The development - able to yield about 390 units - will enjoy 'relatively unblocked views' and tranquillity, said Mr Png Poh Soon, Knight Frank's head of research.
Experts expect up to 10 bidders for the site, with the top bid falling between $198 million and $238 million, or between $500 and $600 per sq ft per plot ratio (psf ppr), respectively.
'There are few new launches in the area and there could be strong interest in the site... The estimated selling price could be at least $1,100 to $1,200 psf,' said Mr Lee Sze Teck, Dennis Wee Group's senior manager of research and consultancy.
Both the Upper Bukit Timah and Punggol sites have 99-year leases.
Both sites are on the confirmed list of the Government Land Sales (GLS) programme for the second half of the year. A total of about 7,060 homes will be launched under the GLS in the second half.
Property consultants said the plot at Punggol Way could attract strong interest. It is slated for an executive condominium (EC) which can yield about 560 units.
Up to 10 bids, with the top bid between $182 million and $212 million, or $300 to $350 psf ppr,are expected for the 18,748 sq m site.
Mr Png noted that it is the last EC site under the GLS programme for the second half of the year. It is near Punggol MRT station and expressways.
'The other five EC sites that were previously sold this year are located farther from MRT stations,' he said. The site is also near waterfront facilities like the Punggol Waterway Park.
Demand for EC units - a public-private housing hybrid - is expected to remain healthy as the segment serves the so-called sandwich class of home buyers, Mr Png said.
Mr Lee said EC launches within the last two years have seen strong sales. Still, he warned that the latest plot could be noisy being so near the Tampines Expressway.
The spread of launches in Punggol also means that demand might have reached saturation point, making developers more cautious with their bids.
Mr Lee said the estimated selling price of the future EC should be $750 to $800 psf.
The tender for the Upper Bukit Timah site will close at noon on Sept 11 while that for the Punggol plot will close on Sept 4.

Xan
25-07-12, 17:13

Some pricing:

1 bedder
#04-40 43sqm $545250
#02-33 43sqm $538500

3 bedder standard
#02-01 92sqm $870750
#02-04 92sqm $846750
#03-24 92sqm $859500

Do you mean #03-24 92sqm $859500 is still available?
When I went there yesterday noon, it was sold.
Do u think stack 21 is better or 24? Since they are side by side but same flooring comes with different price.

azeoprop
25-07-12, 17:19
Dunno if still available or not, the agent gave me this price haa haa.... I think for "better view" stack 24 is better as it looks into the common green of the hdb and towards prive. stack 21 is more like face to face with the hdb infront of it.

The negative of low floor 24 is the afternoon heat, noise and lights from the tennis court. :beats-me-man:

terrynfs
25-07-12, 17:19
Do you mean #03-24 92sqm $859500 is still available?
When I went there yesterday noon, it was sold.
Do u think stack 21 is better or 24? Since they are side by side but same flooring comes with different price.

02-01 & 02-04 also big difference, for me, cheaper one is better :D

azeoprop
25-07-12, 17:22

btw, the bin center is just beside #02-04, thats why cheaper haa haa... :D

Xan
25-07-12, 17:23
Dunno if still available or not, the agent gave me this price haa haa.... I think for "better view" stack 24 is better as it looks into the common green of the hdb and towards prive. stack 21 is more like face to face with the hdb infront of it.

The negative of low floor 24 is the afternoon heat, noise and lights from the tennis court. :beats-me-man:

I was left with either facing the cross road, stack 12 (low floor) or stack 21(very high floor oblique facing of HDB/park). Don't know which one is better. Price diff is ard 60k between the two, being stack 21 more ex than 12.

Xan
25-07-12, 17:27

Both quite difficult to sell next time, being 04 next to the generator room and rubbish chute while 02 being the ground floor, unless u love PES area.

terrynfs
25-07-12, 17:34
btw, the bin center is just beside #02-04, thats why cheaper haa haa... :D

ic, haha :D

terrynfs
25-07-12, 17:36
I was left with either facing the cross road, stack 12 (low floor) or stack 21(very high floor oblique facing of HDB/park). Don't know which one is better. Price diff is ard 60k between the two, being stack 21 more ex than 12.

both are fine, if not own stay, then stack 12 is safer

Xan
25-07-12, 17:40
both are fine, if not own stay, then stack 12 is safer

Was thinking stack 12 might b hard to sell due to its facing the cross road junction, low floor and subject to noisy vehicles, dust.

blackapple
25-07-12, 18:11
The showflat looks ugly & rooms look v small (haiz. all new condos like that). What hideous striped-wood laminate?

I guess biggest "worry" about investing in Punggol is the (i) mega supply coming up, (ii) too many ECs which usually bring down

Having said that, I think for own stay is not a bad place lah. Who knows maybe the Punggol 21 dream might materialise and Punggol becomes "the place" to be...

But with such large young working population that can afford 330k hdb, what is the future potential. Many would want to upgrade. Where to upgrade ?

But the way Punggol and pasir ris has the highest household income in the subsurb.

terrynfs
25-07-12, 18:28
Was thinking stack 12 might b hard to sell due to its facing the cross road junction, low floor and subject to noisy vehicles, dust.

no worries, there are buyers only care price and location

GSLJ
25-07-12, 18:33
I think this is a good project, near to amenities and really convenient.

Guess mostly upgraders buying for own stay, as seen by bigger units being snapped up.

With potiential for upside if you benchmark against WT prices.

Congrats to all PC owners. :cheers1:

yowetan
26-07-12, 08:50
I have recieved a SMS from an agent, quoting one Penthouse unit 4 rooms pool facing selling 1.9million SGD.

phantom_opera
26-07-12, 09:31
Don't worry, MAS reviewing SIBOR .... normally banks will rig it higher ... so a few months down the road SIBOR could be 0.1% :scared-3:

hopeful
26-07-12, 10:11
Don't worry, MAS reviewing SIBOR .... normally banks will rig it higher ... so a few months down the road SIBOR could be 0.1% :scared-3:

http://wallstreetonparade.com/2012/07/libor-scandal-made-simple-its-about-illegal-proprietary-trading/
According to prosecutors, from at least the financial crisis in 2008 and years thereafter, Libor was rigged lower. This caused municipalities and schools to receive many billions less than they should have in interest payments. That may have forced unnecessary layoffs, school closings, and cutbacks in public services. It may have also forced municipalities to raise property taxes or other taxes to compensate for the shortfall.

Singapore equivalent is SIBOR rigged lower, to show financial system is sound.
so after investigation, SIBOR will be higher.

What do you think?

yowetan
26-07-12, 10:23
http://wallstreetonparade.com/2012/07/libor-scandal-made-simple-its-about-illegal-proprietary-trading/
According to prosecutors, from at least the financial crisis in 2008 and years thereafter, Libor was rigged lower. This caused municipalities and schools to receive many billions less than they should have in interest payments. That may have forced unnecessary layoffs, school closings, and cutbacks in public services. It may have also forced municipalities to raise property taxes or other taxes to compensate for the shortfall.

Singapore equivalent is SIBOR rigged lower, to show financial system is sound.
so after investigation, SIBOR will be higher.

What do you think?

My current company policy is staff loan will be based fixed with floating Sibor + SOR combo.

I am starting to worry that Sibor might raise.

Chillyred888
26-07-12, 10:27
My current company policy is staff loan will be based fixed with floating Sibor + SOR combo.

I am starting to worry that Sibor might raise.

With record low interest rates, a new class of buyers has emerged. They are the group who can afford the lower monthly payments due the low interest rates. However, should interest rate move north, they will certainly be in trouble.

bakasa2002
26-07-12, 15:20
I have recieved a SMS from an agent, quoting one Penthouse unit 4 rooms pool facing selling 1.9million SGD.

Wow, that's not cheap!

aang1971
26-07-12, 17:51
With record low interest rates, a new class of buyers has emerged. They are the group who can afford the lower monthly payments due the low interest rates. However, should interest rate move north, they will certainly be in trouble.

that is what 50 years loan are for...lower income people who wants to show off their private condo and in return willing to work until they die, with little capital asset gain to show for their years of working

show off the condo can leow...

rabid
26-07-12, 19:26

16th floor ph face the pool for fug *facepalm

Kenshinto80
26-07-12, 21:14
that is what 50 years loan are for...lower income people who wants to show off their private condo and in return willing to work until they die, with little capital asset gain to show for their years of working

show off the condo can leow...
50yrs loan are for the financial savvy. Low cost financing. It is easy to get 7% to 8% from high yield dividend stocks n REITS.

ulrich76
26-07-12, 22:03
16th floor ph face the pool for fug *facepalm

Absolutely right :)
I have never bought a condo unit that face pool, always wonder what's the fuss. Face pool means face inwards look into neighbors unit, plus noise from pool.

rabid
26-07-12, 23:07
Absolutely right :)
I have never bought a condo unit that face pool, always wonder what's the fuss. Face pool means face inwards look into neighbors unit, plus noise from pool.

i actually do like pool units in places where there is no view. but pool units has to be low floor to maximise the 'pooliness'. pes units near the pool are actually quite nice, provided its not the main pool.

high floor units to me, are good in only very selected places in spore- those with truly unblocked city or sea views only.

graveyard
27-07-12, 17:15
i actually do like pool units in places where there is no view. but pool units has to be low floor to maximise the 'pooliness'. pes units near the pool are actually quite nice, provided its not the main pool.

high floor units to me, are good in only very selected places in spore- those with truly unblocked city or sea views only.

agree. haa ..'pooliness' i like the term. high floor facing pool - it will just look like a puddle by the street to you.

PES by main pools wil be quite noisy i suppose esp when the kids are invading the pools in droves, parents shouting for them not to go too deep blah blah blah.

i think high floor with unblocked views (non main road facing) are good enough for me, nowadays condos are built so close to one another (check out pasir ris!!) and to buildings, HDB that its getting harder to get unblocked view.

yowetan
28-07-12, 08:18
Any updates on Parc Centros? Are the units already snap up?

Chillyred888
28-07-12, 08:24
The only factor that this project do well is the close proximity to mrt.

However,this project is surrounded by Hdb:scared-4: and not forgetting its in PUNGGOL...a nono land

Ive better vesting interest else where:spliff:

Xan
28-07-12, 08:38
The only factor that this project do well is the close proximity to mrt.

However,this project is surrounded by Hdb:scared-4: and not forgetting its in PUNGGOL...a nono land

Ive better vesting interest else where:spliff:

Isn't close to public transport, amenities and affordable the most impt aspects when choosing a home? What else are u looking at?
U hv vesting interest elsewhere? Care to share? :)

Chillyred888
28-07-12, 08:43
Care to share? :)[/quote]

sure, anywhere else but "Pungkang":spliff:

Xan
28-07-12, 08:48
Care to share? :)

sure, anywhere else but "Pungkang":spliff:[/QUOTE]

For a moment I thought u r some kinda expert... But...Nvm its ok.

rymccondo77
28-07-12, 08:59
Yes being close proximity to MRT (Plus other future amenities like Watertown shopping mall) is a very strong factor. Another strong factor is that the psf of Parc Centros is relatively low for a PC close to the MRT.

Those who bought Parc Centros are likely to be HDB upgraders from surrounding areas and bought for own stay (sales of the bigger units are much better than the smaller units if I am not mistaken). To them, living in the Punggol area and a project surrounded by HDB is not a problem.

Xan
28-07-12, 09:03
Yes being close proximity to MRT (Plus other future amenities like Watertown shopping mall) is a very strong factor. Another strong factor is that the psf of Parc Centros is relatively low for a PC close to the MRT.

Those who bought Parc Centros are likely to be HDB upgraders from surrounding areas and bought for own stay (sales of the bigger units are much better than the smaller units if I am not mistaken). To them, living in the Punggol area and a project surrounded by HDB is not a problem.

Fair comment.
This is prob the only dev that sells below 1k psf that is very near mrt and so many amenities.
The biggest flaw is the upcoming population in punggol.
Reminds me of tampines.

rabid
28-07-12, 09:04
Any updates on Parc Centros? Are the units already snap up?

last update 2 days back- over 540 units sold. premium stacks remain unreleased. but apparently cheques have been submittted.

for the naysayers-
500 over others and the thousands who showed up but din get their choice units must be wrong. MND is wrong too. all the vested punggolites are all wrong. u just stay and watch how right u are;)

rabid
28-07-12, 09:06
Fair comment.
This is prob the only dev that sells below 1k psf that is very near mrt and so many amenities.
Reminds me of tampines.

and the associated traffic squeeze, maybe rush for amenities. but we can count on the MIW to sort this out come 2015/16;)

Xan
28-07-12, 09:07
last update 2 days back- over 540 units sold. premium stacks remain unreleased. but apparently cheques have been submittted.

for the naysayers-
500 over others and the thousands who showed up but din get their choice units must be wrong. MND is wrong too. all the vested punggolites are all wrong. u just stay and watch how right u are;)

Hey which unit type u bought?
I went there and there was not much 2,3,4 bedder left.
Only left 1 or 2 units from grd floor.

Xan
28-07-12, 09:07

for the naysayers-

Sorry double post

Xan
28-07-12, 09:11
and the associated traffic squeeze, maybe rush for amenities. but we can count on the MIW to sort this out come 2015/16;)

Buying a home is about convenience before talking about upsides. You will never go wrong with amenities sitting besides it. Congrats if u are vested.
I go Olympia, see the location sian 1/2 already. Can't even walk to bus stops. but I like Olympia's theme and space though.

Xan
28-07-12, 09:15

for the naysayers-

Stack 22 4 bedder developer die die still don't want to release despite many cheques were offered. Some even willing to pay much higher.
Heard developer is going to reserve that stack but can't cfm.

rabid
28-07-12, 09:33
Buying a home is about convenience before talking about upsides. You will never go wrong with amenities sitting besides it. Congrats if u are vested.
I go Olympia, see the location sian 1/2 already. Can't even walk to bus stops. but I like Olympia's theme and space though.

i am a firm believer that there is no lousy or crap property in sg. as with everything else, every dev comes with its good and bad points. everything else being equal, having the right price tag will snare the buyers ;)

as for stack 22, pls check the layout. one bedroom is facing tue stairwell with windows opening into the aircon ledge, everything else is good though. u are better off looking at stack 6 for 4 br or stack 10 for 3 br premium;)

Xan
28-07-12, 09:44
i am a firm believer that there is no lousy or crap property in sg. as with everything else, every dev comes with its good and bad points. everything else being equal, having the right price tag will snare the buyers ;)

as for stack 22, pls check the layout. one bedroom is facing tue stairwell with windows opening into the aircon ledge, everything else is good though. u are better off looking at stack 6 for 4 br or stack 10 for 3 br premium;)

Which unit type u bought? I'm seriously considering this project.

rabid
28-07-12, 10:39

dude what i bought or did not buy is not impt. units are being reserved as we speak, i suggest u make ur own decision. pay attn to the layout of the 4th br in the 4 bedders, like i've mentioned- stacks 10,6 are good. stacks 17,13 not bad too. thats as much advice as i can offer;)

lajia
28-07-12, 11:53
Fair comment.
Reminds me of tampines.
it could be worst of all towns if I'm not wrong in terms of the HDB blk to blk spacing...i dont think u can see more of open space hdb car park anymore , with hdb open car pk, at least the blk to blk spacing will be better.

besides, how many coffee shops u can see in punggol if u want to compare to tampines? not many i think...in terms of convenience, i dont think it is there yet.:doh:
:2cents:

ulrich76
28-07-12, 12:12

Yep, everyone have their priorities. Some like a quiet environment, some prefer convenience, some need to have good facilities. So there is no point criticizing another forummer opinion. It's like someone who hate durian. Give him Mao Shan Wang also tastes like crap

rabid
28-07-12, 12:19
Yep, everyone have their priorities. Some like a quiet environment, some prefer convenience, some need to have good facilities. So there is no point criticizing another forummer opinion. It's like someone who hate durian. Give him Mao Shan Wang also tastes like crap

its all in the intonation. fine line between a helpful opinion and a rude criticism ;) this problem is prevalent in most online exchanges lah.

yowetan
28-07-12, 12:25

Hi. I thought you are vested in Watertown?

Xan
28-07-12, 12:52
it could be worst of all towns if I'm not wrong in terms of the HDB blk to blk spacing...i dont think u can see more of open space hdb car park anymore , with hdb open car pk, at least the blk to blk spacing will be better.

besides, how many coffee shops u can see in punggol if u want to compare to tampines? not many i think...in terms of convenience, i dont think it is there yet.:doh:
:2cents:

Got malls, hawker and mrt besides it still go coffee shop for what? :doh:
You really good in finding fault. :D

Xan
28-07-12, 12:55
dude what i bought or did not buy is not impt. units are being reserved as we speak, i suggest u make ur own decision. pay attn to the layout of the 4th br in the 4 bedders, like i've mentioned- stacks 10,6 are good. stacks 17,13 not bad too. thats as much advice as i can offer;)

Thanks for sharing. Good observation.
Yes, smart, the more u share your purchase here, the more u get criticize.
I fully understand. :D
Anyway, I'm a supporter of this project and I see it's potential. (though I don't stay in punggol, but totally drawn by the amenities, waterways, landscape)
This is a gd project and if u r vested, congrats.

lajia
28-07-12, 13:04
Got malls, hawker and mrt besides it still go coffee shop for what? :doh:
You really good in finding fault. :D

I'm referring to the whole town and comparing in terms of convenience to Tampines which you first brought up. Not to find faults if you have misunderstood...:o

phantom_opera
28-07-12, 13:07
Yes, Punggol is undervalued ... property will appreciate and match return of gold price eventually. Gold has doubled from USD800 to USD1,600 from 2008 to 2012. Punggol should go from 800psf to 1600psf too.

:p

Xan
28-07-12, 13:07
I'm referring to the whole town and comparing in terms of convenience to Tampines which you first brought up. Not to find faults if you have misunderstood...:o

Ok, no problem. :D
To be frank, tampines HDB or even other mature estates HDB all build very close also mah.
Makes no difference to me. Don't think punggol HDB is uniquely close compared to others. In Singapore, I now go anywhere also jam pack.

lajia
28-07-12, 13:10
Ok, no problem. :D
To be frank, tampines HDB or even other mature estates HDB all build very close also mah.
Makes no difference to me. Don't think punggol HDB is uniquely close compared to others.
get away from your computer now and go drive one round and u will know...seeing is believing. :o
From your comment, i would derive that you are not so familiar in the surrounding but rather more drawn to the MRT and mall. Pardon me but if you think you want to buy there, go look around first. just my opinion. :2cents:

it will be very very densely populated. without coffee shops around to support, u will queue for hrs to get your food in the whatever malls u mentioned...:D

Xan
28-07-12, 13:12
get away from your computer now and go drive one round and u will know...seeing is believing. :o
From your comment, i would derive that you are not so familiar in the surrounding but rather more drawn to the MRT and mall. Pardon me but if you think you want to buy there, go look around first. just my opinion. :2cents:

Thanks, I am vey familiar there.
Later going there to cycle. Maybe u should go there take a closer look and compare elsewhere see got any difference.

beepbeep
28-07-12, 13:40

it will be very very densely populated. without coffee shops around to support, u will queue for hrs to get your food in the whatever malls u mentioned...:D
Whatever you see now will be different when PC TOP. Waterway Point will be up by then. Speaking from the view of a business man, will you not invest your business in a place where there are critical mass?

lajia
28-07-12, 13:58
Whatever you see now will be different when PC TOP. Waterway Point will be up by then. Speaking from the view of a business man, will you not invest your business in a place where there are critical mass?

that is a different prospective altogether...:p i wouldnt want to stay in a area where there is "critical mass"...:o

Vpromax
28-07-12, 14:11
that is a different prospective altogether...:p i wouldnt want to stay in a area where there is "critical mass"...:o

Agreed...I would prefer place especially my home to be in a less dense area and with amenities besides - that's my personal pirority. Places that I like doesn't means that I would like to live near that area. I would prefer traveling to those places like beaches, riverside, malls, parks than staying there.:)

Moo2010
28-07-12, 14:24
Ya I think the price is right for that location and it's quality... Too bad...have vested on other project:banghead: overall Inthink better than PO.

A few days back you post the above but now you say different things. :doh:

beepbeep
28-07-12, 14:33
Agreed...I would prefer place especially my home to be in a less dense area and with amenities besides - that's my personal pirority. Places that I like doesn't means that I would like to live near that area. I would prefer traveling to those places like beaches, riverside, malls, parks than staying there.:)
My point is more dense = more amenities and vice versa. Some like to drive to amenities but I am sure PC buyers are those prefer walking there. No right or wrong.

lajia
28-07-12, 14:40
My point is more dense = more amenities and vice versa. Some like to drive to amenities but I am sure PC buyers are those prefer walking there. No right or wrong.

that is a logical assumption. In reality, not too sure from what i can see. maybe u are right, another few more years when it becomes more matured and it will no longer be so much "green" compared to now...:p

testtest
28-07-12, 16:23

lol, you are sure no crap property???? i think you ain't see some shitty one yet....haha

Xan
28-07-12, 16:32
lol, you are sure no crap property???? i think you ain't see some shitty one yet....haha

Long time no c, how's life? :D

rabid
28-07-12, 17:04

lol
can you read? in simple language just for u: if cheap enough lousy also nevermind. everything is relative

bargain hunter
31-07-12, 08:39
Near Punggol MRT Station, Wee Hur Holdings is said to have found buyers for about another 100 units at the Parc Centros condo last week, the project's second week on the market.

This means that about 480 units in the 99-year project have been sold to date. Buyers are predominantly Singaporeans. The average price is $950 psf.

Wee Hur has yet to release the last 90-odd units in the 618-unit project. The 16-storey condo has one to five-bedroom units in addition to penthouses.

Absolute prices start from $550,000 for a one-bedroom apartment. Two bedders are priced from $750,000, while three and four bedders start from $880,000 and $1.22 million respectively.

Analysts have credited Parc Centros' strong sales to the current popularity of Punggol, especially the project's proximity to the MRT station and future Waterway Point mall.

In addition, Parc Centros' $950 psf average price is considered attractive compared with the Watertown condo, which was released in January and achieved a median price of $1,169 psf in the initial month, rising to $1,341 psf in the following month.

By end-June, 943 of Watertown's 992 homes had been sold, government data showed. Watertown comprises mostly one and two-bedders and typically smaller units sell at higher psf prices.

azeoprop
05-08-12, 01:19
Wonder if there are anymore 900psf new launches next to mrt coming up in the pipeline?

:beats-me-man:

Xan
05-08-12, 07:27
Wonder if there are anymore 900psf new launches next to mrt coming up in the pipeline?

:beats-me-man:

Not likely.
You should get a unit for this project.

sying
05-08-12, 07:49
Not likely.
You should get a unit for this project.
You bot? Still got units available? Went last week, was told no more units available. Only one bedded left.

Xan
05-08-12, 07:52
You bot? Still got units available? Went last week, was told no more units available. Only one bedded left.

Yap, all 2,3,4,5 bedder, penthouses all sold. Ground floor also sold.
Left 1 bedder.
Think u shld submit cheque for unreleased units for 3/4 bedder if u r interested.
But tell u, chances not very high. Many already submitted cheques but developer still don't release.

sying
05-08-12, 13:20
Yap, all 2,3,4,5 bedder, penthouses all sold. Ground floor also sold.
Left 1 bedder.
Think u shld submit cheque for unreleased units for 3/4 bedder if u r interested.
But tell u, chances not very high. Many already submitted cheques but developer still don't release.

Agent said don't bother submitting cheque......anyway I not confirm buying....

Clim1688
05-08-12, 13:31

His shows if pricing is right, demand is there.

lajia
05-08-12, 13:35

wa so hot huh...then confirm developer can up price for the latest phase right?? demand more than supply?...look around and maybe another JEM upcoming :p

but true enough, even when the competition gets hot, those near MRT will WIN...:cheers1: but provided the premium is justifiable. in this project, i think pricing quite reasonable compared to the rest which are launched. so if u confirm die die want to stay there, then maybe this one not bad. :2cents:

Xan
05-08-12, 14:15

If agent say dont bother that means they collected too many cheque already.
Less one person also doesn't make any diff to them.
Or maybe dev wanna hold back and lowly sell at higher price.

phantom_opera
05-08-12, 14:16
Quickly hoot the 1br ... price to increase very soon when STI chiong beyond 3,050 on Monday

Once JLD launching the 700psf land and TM lanches the 676psf land ... Wee Hur 3XXpsf land will be completely SOLD OUT at any psf below 1200psf

in 2015/2016, will be 1400psf :D

solsys
05-08-12, 15:02
Quickly hoot the 1br ... price to increase very soon when STI chiong beyond 3,050 on Monday

Once JLD launching the 700psf land and TM lanches the 676psf land ... Wee Hur 3XXpsf land will be completely SOLD OUT at any psf below 1200psf

in 2015/2016, will be 1400psf :D

Lol, knee-jerk reaction.... Monday up and Tuesday down again.....

QE is likely in Sep.... :p

timmy
05-08-12, 15:12
Lol, knee-jerk reaction.... Monday up and Tuesday down again.....

QE is likely in Sep.... :p

Agree it will be volatile. But how to have qe with US job gains picking up again?

Super
12-08-12, 11:14
Agree it will be volatile. But how to have qe with US job gains picking up again?

Have PC sold out yet? :D

bakasa2002
12-08-12, 17:46
Have PC sold out yet? :D

Not yet, still have 1br and 3br unreleased units.

bargain hunter
12-08-12, 19:28
http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_B3ABF19AB68B276A48257A560035ACB5/$file/Annsaleofproperty.pdf?openelement

#01-10 Blk 84 140 sq m sold at $1,182,060 to related party.

phantom_opera
14-08-12, 14:23
CENTRO RESIDENCES ANG MO KIO AVENUE 8 Condominium 1 1,661,788 1,001 Strata 1,660psf Jul-12

Both has the name CENTRO(S) but AMK X2 psf

mantrix
14-08-12, 17:46
CENTRO RESIDENCES ANG MO KIO AVENUE 8 Condominium 1 1,661,788 1,001 Strata 1,660psf Jul-12

somemore this is apartment status...:beats-me-man:

phantom_opera
14-08-12, 18:43
when this project TOP selling for 1400psf ... Centro Residences will be 2000psf :scared-1:

mantrix
14-08-12, 22:25
when this project TOP selling for 1400psf ... Centro Residences will be 2000psf :scared-1:

LOL then Sky Habitat must sell at 2400 psf minimum..:eek:

kane
15-08-12, 00:07

I wonder if the buyer is local and understands where this apt sits.

RatRace
15-08-12, 17:39
Is there a any diff between Apartment and Condo status ? The agent told us there is no difference, why some are apartment is due to the project is built nearer to the road ? Anyone can verify ?

phantom_opera
17-08-12, 14:59
PARC CENTROS PUNGGOL CENTRAL Condominium 1 792,000 764 Strata 1,036 Aug-12
PARC CENTROS PUNGGOL CENTRAL Condominium 1 796,500 764 Strata 1,042 Aug-12
PARC CENTROS PUNGGOL CENTRAL Condominium 1 1,630,500 1,679 Strata 971 Aug-12
PARC CENTROS PUNGGOL CENTRAL Condominium 1 1,065,240 1,141 Strata 934 Aug-12
PARC CENTROS PUNGGOL CENTRAL Condominium 1 2,178,000 2,497 Strata 872 Aug-12

2bc 764sqft about 800k ...

thunderbird
17-08-12, 17:18
PARC CENTROS PUNGGOL CENTRAL Condominium 1 792,000 764 Strata 1,036 Aug-12
PARC CENTROS PUNGGOL CENTRAL Condominium 1 796,500 764 Strata 1,042 Aug-12
PARC CENTROS PUNGGOL CENTRAL Condominium 1 1,630,500 1,679 Strata 971 Aug-12
PARC CENTROS PUNGGOL CENTRAL Condominium 1 1,065,240 1,141 Strata 934 Aug-12
PARC CENTROS PUNGGOL CENTRAL Condominium 1 2,178,000 2,497 Strata 872 Aug-12

2bc 764sqft about 800k ...

Not any cheaper than ATT... I thought it was supposed to be cheaper?

terrynfs
17-08-12, 23:37
Not any cheaper than ATT... I thought it was supposed to be cheaper?

att 2 br much cheaper
pc 3 br cheaper (but with huge a/c)

Kenshinto80
18-08-12, 13:58
Is there a any diff between Apartment and Condo status ? The agent told us there is no difference, why some are apartment is due to the project is built nearer to the road ? Anyone can verify ?
Big difference mate. Land size. Facilities.

ixxx
18-08-12, 21:45

officially, any projects without tennis court are classified as apartments. Those with tennis court then are classified as condominium. That is why even hot projects like bedok residences and katong regency are classified as apartments on URA. Anyway how many residents in singapore actually really know how to play tennis :cool:

Kenshinto80
18-08-12, 22:40
officially, any projects without tennis court are classified as apartments. Those with tennis court then are classified as condominium. That is why even hot projects like bedok residences and katong regency are classified as apartments on URA. Anyway how many residents in singapore actually really know how to play tennis :cool:
Sorry mate, nothing to do with Tennis court. Even if boutique development choose to give up mini swimming pool to build a tennis court, it will still be classified as flat or apartment status. Please refer to URA website for FAQ.

mantrix
18-08-12, 23:35

officially? Sorry but your 'official' sources are dead wrong.

terrynfs
19-08-12, 11:14

maysprings has two tennis courts, huge space / garden, but still classified as apartment, im confused

Xan
19-08-12, 11:22
Someone says before, the difference betw apartment and condo is one with club house and the other is w/o. I.e common facilities.

But in web sites, The main difference is in land size. apartments tends to be smaller than condo in land size.

The total land area of the development should be at least 4,000sq.m. or larger;

Anyway, what's the fuss over it?

phantom_opera
19-08-12, 12:00
Someone says before, the difference betw apartment and condo is one with club house and the other is w/o. I.e common facilities.

But in web sites, The main difference is in land size. apartments tends to be smaller than condo in land size.

Anyway, what's the fuss over it?

offset to boundary also

Kenshinto80
19-08-12, 12:06
Anyone knows latest sales status of Parc Centros?

Xan
19-08-12, 12:18
Anyone knows latest sales status of Parc Centros?

That was 2 weeks ago. 1 bedder left 50 units. 70units 1 bedder sold.
2/3/4/5/ph all sold.
Not sure the recent updates.

price
19-08-12, 13:09
thats the silliest explanation ever :banghead:

Kenshinto80
19-08-12, 13:11
That was 2 weeks ago. 1 bedder left 50 units. 70units 1 bedder sold.
2/3/4/5/ph all sold.
Not sure the recent updates.
Cool thks. Very veri impressive sales indeed for the projects at Punggol town centre.

kane
19-08-12, 14:55
i believe they go by no. of units in the development. Above 200 units or something they call it condo. below which they call it apts. in both cases, it doesn't matter if there's a tennis court or not.

price
19-08-12, 15:02
i believe they go by no. of units in the development. Above 200 units or something they call it condo. below which they call it apts. in both cases, it doesn't matter if there's a tennis court or not.

no lar xan is correct.

look at casa cambio / guillemard edge. why did they sell so well? Rare to find such new projects with freehold condo status these days. the ENTIRE Geylang only has got 3 Condo status projects.

terrynfs
19-08-12, 16:59
maysprings has club house, gym, tennis, pool, huge garden/space, 600+ units etc. almost everything

but still apartment, the only thing it doesn't have is build-in wardrobe :p

Allthepies
19-08-12, 17:27
maysprings has club house, gym, tennis, pool, huge garden/space, 600+ units etc. almost everything

but still apartment, the only thing it doesn't have is build-in wardrobe :p

Don't have access card for lifts :)

moomooteo
19-08-12, 17:49
Main Differ between Condo Status and Apartment Status are:

• Condominium requires a larger land area of at least 4,000 sqm (approx 43,000sqft).

• There is usually more generous provision of communal and recreational facilities in condominium developments. Under the existing regulation, the site coverage for condo projects should not exceed 40%. As such, more space is dedicated to communal facilities as compared to an "Apartment" status development.

hope this clears up the differences. The main point is the site coverage can only be at max 40% of the total land area, after the site has a min of 4000sqm.

RatRace
21-08-12, 11:40
Thanks for all the clarification, so the status not important. Only thing is LOCATION only when one sell :)

phantom_opera
28-08-12, 15:09
PARC CENTROS PUNGGOL CENTRAL Condominium 1 603,900 463 Strata 1,305psf Aug-12

:not-worthy:

propertychap
28-08-12, 15:50
PARC CENTROS only got 1 bedroom left? Agent keeps saying better act fast

RatRace
13-09-12, 17:31
All the remaining unit will be release this Sunday but need to call ur agent to summit check. If more than one buyer, they will ballot.

phantom_opera
13-09-12, 17:35
they will quote Kovan Regency as excuse ... Kovan Regency 1br starting price is 699k probably

This guy just need to price at 620-650k to sell their 1brs

bakasa2002
13-09-12, 21:14
they will quote Kovan Regency as excuse ... Kovan Regency 1br starting price is 699k probably

This guy just need to price at 620-650k to sell their 1brs

Like you said, the Archi one br really value buy in this case. :)

phantom_opera
14-09-12, 10:46
Here comes another phantom's prediction, Parc Centros 1br will CLEAR by end of next month after ECO/Kovan Residences launch :scared-3:

High 6xxk for KR
Low 6xxk for ECO
Parc Centros 1br mid 5xxk sure SOLD OUT

PARC CENTROS PUNGGOL CENTRAL Condominium 1 580,500 463 Strata 1,254 Aug-12
PARC CENTROS PUNGGOL CENTRAL Condominium 1 564,000 474 Strata 1,191 Aug-12
PARC CENTROS PUNGGOL CENTRAL Condominium 1 581,250 474 Strata 1,227 Aug-12
PARC CENTROS PUNGGOL CENTRAL Condominium 1 539,250 474 Strata 1,139 Aug-12

Potential buyers beware, this is your last chance to get mid 5xxk for decent size 1br near MRT ... EVER :scared-3:

Rosy
14-09-12, 11:33
Who will be the potential tenants for projects in punggol especially for the 1bedder?

Thanks.

phantom_opera
14-09-12, 11:45
Who will be the potential tenants for projects in punggol especially for the 1bedder?

Thanks.

You won't need tenants, just like you buy gold without yield (but must pay holding cost) ... thanks to QE infinity :eek:

Rosy
14-09-12, 11:47
You won't need tenants, just like you buy gold without yield (but must pay holding cost) ... thanks to QE infinity :eek:
Then i would rather buy gold bars.

phantom_opera
17-09-12, 16:22
32 units sold in August 911psf median 758psf lowest 1,199 highest

beepbeep
17-10-12, 00:04
http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10296p.nsf/PressReleases/BA653DC75539EF9C48257A9900218A56?OpenDocument

Congrats to all Parc Centros buyers!!

kane
17-10-12, 00:15
this side taking shape faster than yishun i reckon.

ClemenceLY
27-10-12, 10:36
From today ST advert, only 9 units remaining unsold :scared-5:

Xan
27-10-12, 10:58
From today ST advert, only 9 units remaining unsold :scared-5:

Yea, left all one bedder.
This project gonna sold out soon.

auroraborealis
27-10-12, 11:53
Do u think can buy 2 1-bedder & then hack down the wall to combine as 1 unit?

Yea, left all one bedder.
This project gonna sold out soon.

RatRace
31-10-12, 10:17
All units in Parc Centros sold. Construction starting in 2 - 3 months time. :cool:

phantom_opera
31-10-12, 10:19
really a joke, ST analist saying there are 100k unsold units ... now Parc Centros so fast sold out liao ... :D

kane
31-10-12, 10:23
I still remember when i was there at the morning of the launch. The queue to buu was longer than the queue to go in.

RatRace
31-10-12, 10:37
Just a random thoughts, Heron bay(HB) is now 90% sold. Water bay (WB) not sure but heard not that gd although they came out earlier.
Compare location WB is around 10 mins walk to MRT and HB is 15 - 20 mins walk to MRT / LRT.
Pricing almost the same. Both are EC.

My thoughts is that HB advertising / marketing strategy is better. I heard of this project way before it is launch. The PCK adv is very catchy also.

What are yours opinions on this ?

NO_7
31-10-12, 12:46
Heard the EC cap on 30% for 2nd timer is applicable for 1 month only, thereafter is no limit. Which means WB second booking date after 1 month look set to be a sellout.

auroraborealis
31-10-12, 12:48
alamak... set up another thread to discuss Waterbay lah, no need to save space here

becomes very cluttery

zhukemotor
12-11-12, 18:38
Have they started construction already?

auroraborealis
24-11-12, 10:31
saw their 100% sold ad, construction shld start soon, if not already :D

ClemenceLY
26-11-12, 00:36
In progress building the site office and workers dormitory.

I guess construction will start early next year....

zhukemotor
27-11-12, 12:33
Can any one help estimate when they will finish foudation work.and. ask for the next 10%... Thanks .

zhukemotor
02-01-13, 20:49
any update for the construction? thanks!

jeffcheong
19-07-13, 15:17
Hi guys, any update on the progess for PARC CENTRO.
Saw someone selling stack 4 3rm at $1.2M.

NO_7
19-07-13, 19:17
Hi guys, any update on the progess for PARC CENTRO.
Saw someone selling stack 4 3rm at $1.2M.
http://www.punggol.sg/forum/community_issues/parc_centros_condominium_developed_by_wee_hur-t43439.16.html