PDA

View Full Version : Gateway to the East Coast

phantom_opera
24-06-12, 21:48
Bedok mall estimated completion - end 2013
Bus interchange - 2014
The new hawker centre and multi-storey car park will be completed in May 2014.

The plaza and a heritage corner will then be built on the site of the existing hawker centre.

Mr Lee said the plaza to be completed in mid-2015 will serve as an ideal gathering place for residents in Bedok

Come to think of it, the condo residents not just breathing in diesel from buses, also have to face the MSCP / hawker center :eek:

hyenergix
24-06-12, 21:57
Bus interchange - 2014

The plaza and a heritage corner will then be built on the site of the existing hawker centre.

Mr Lee said the plaza to be completed in mid-2015 will serve as an ideal gathering place for residents in Bedok

Come to think of it, the condo residents not just breathing in diesel from buses, also have to face the MSCP / hawker center :eek:

I think it is the cockroach issue.

thomastansb
24-06-12, 22:58
It is hard to find a place without pollution though.

Bus interchange - 2014

phantom_opera
25-06-12, 09:14
Singapore air quality is good, but recently WTO said diesel causes cancer, I will never stay on top of bus interchange

eng81157
25-06-12, 10:54
Singapore air quality is good, but recently WTO said diesel causes cancer, I will never stay on top of bus interchange

well, please tell this to the forummer, who is an ardent JLD fan insists that the air quality in Jurong is alright (even with heavy industries, shipyard and concentration of shipping vessels in the vicinity)

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
25-06-12, 12:44
Bus interchange - 2014

thx...been trying to find pix of the 3d model shown in the news

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
25-06-12, 13:20
Look closely at the hawker ctr impression. The guy tshirt is saying... SHI* HAPPENS. Is that a sublimal message?

samuelk
26-06-12, 12:45
:hell-hath-no-fury:
well, please tell this to the forummer, who is an ardent JLD fan insists that the air quality in Jurong is alright (even with heavy industries, shipyard and concentration of shipping vessels in the vicinity)
unfortunately that's the situstion. But the port moving to tuas n there are bigger things to worry about such as haze when the indonesian burns the forest.

kEN9170
26-06-12, 20:14
Look closely at the hawker ctr impression. The guy tshirt is saying... SHI* HAPPENS. Is that a sublimal message?

In last pic, can see Swimming Pool + Community Centre + Indoor sport hub next to Blk 216 Food Centre. Current Adventure Park.

radha08
29-06-12, 12:58
Finally......but still i think tampines is MUCH better:cool:

eng81157
29-06-12, 13:18
Finally......but still i think tampines is MUCH better:cool:

living near tampines central is an equal nightmare, with the crowd and noise, though it is real convenient to have almost everything at your doorstep

990113d03
29-06-12, 14:13
Simei then.. which is between vampires n bedok...

bakasa2002
29-06-12, 16:39
Simei then.. which is between vampires n bedok...

Or Bedok Reservoir. :)

phantom_opera
29-06-12, 19:27
Or Bedok Reservoir. :)

lol ... low density if you factor in the reservoir + paya lebar airbase

I wonder they will ever move paya lebar airbase to somehwere else in the future

bakasa2002
29-06-12, 22:37
lol ... low density if you factor in the reservoir + paya lebar airbase

I wonder they will ever move paya lebar airbase to somehwere else in the future

I think you forget to add the quarry and sand dune near to Waterview side.

Highly unlikely cos' runway are few n rare in Sg, had to find a long strip ... :)