PDA

View Full Version : Straits Times Singapore News flash

KTKW
19-06-12, 11:01
http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_812588.html

I think its telling us that buying central region property, especially where those values have fallen would be better than buying inflated prices of Mass market homes?

roly8
19-06-12, 13:06
up to you..

there is always a value for property in CCR ..:o

Poloclub
19-06-12, 15:37

I think its telling us that buying central region property, especially where those values have fallen would be better than buying inflated prices of Mass market homes?

which CCR property are your marketing?

KTKW
19-06-12, 16:17
which CCR property are your marketing?

Not pushing for any development.

But being from Huttons, I can market any project that has appointed Huttons as the marketing agency.

I am just trying to figure out if its a good time to buy CCR developments now that we are seeing small signs of dis stress. Not to mention that our property prices are a far cry compared to HK. And for people who says that its not possible for SG properties to reach 10,000 psf, the MARQ is already more than halfway there. :)

Any comments?

blackjack21trader
19-06-12, 16:46
Not pushing for any development.

But being from Huttons, I can market any project that has appointed Huttons as the marketing agency.

I am just trying to figure out if its a good time to buy CCR developments now that we are seeing small signs of dis stress. Not to mention that our property prices are a far cry compared to HK. And for people who says that its not possible for SG properties to reach 10,000 psf, the MARQ is already more than halfway there. :)

Any comments?

Brother KTKW ! Indeed you have joined the correct forum. This is the only property forum that has more owners members than agents ! I bet you are correct to say that CCR is undervalued if we compared them to HK or London hor Do bring more of your friends to join this forum:)

KTKW
19-06-12, 17:04
Brother KTKW ! Indeed you have joined the correct forum. This is the only property forum that has more owners members than agents ! I bet you are correct to say that CCR is undervalued if we compared them to HK or London hor Do bring more of your friends to join this forum:)

Haha, if i start asking my friends to join this forum, i bet that all of them will start selling stuffs! Anyway, I join this forum so that I can learn from you guys and I am sure that my sharing will benefit you guys as well. If I do make any sales because of this, its a bonus. ;)

Back to topic, there are currently 2 groups of buyers out there.

People who thinks that prices in Singapore will have more room for growth, but they expect a blip in the cycle and they will get good buys when the market drops (refer yr Q2Yr96).

Another group of buyers who feels that prices in singapore will have room for growth and there is no point in timing the market. They are buying based on what the best buys in the market are at this point of time. For eg, growth areas, firesales, future MRT etc..

But one thing i do notice, no one denies that housing prices in Singapore in the future will be higher as time flies. :)

Poloclub
19-06-12, 17:07
I actually think there is another group who are losing faith in keeping cash in the bank and are now switching to tangible asset such as property with good rental yield.

KTKW
19-06-12, 17:15
I actually think there is another group who are losing faith in keeping cash in the bank and are now switching to tangible asset such as property with good rental yield.

Hmm, I always advise my friends/clients to have a diversified portfolio in terms of investing. As we cannot predict the future, its best not to place all eggs in one basket. Most of them do place a bigger share of their networth into property assets nowadays though.

Kelonguni
19-06-12, 18:33

Mustn't forget the group who believe in the supremacy and value of hard-earned cash, and that a steep downturn awaits due to simple forces of demand and supply. For all we know, they might be right!

pengful
19-06-12, 19:28
I think if you are really sincere about learning and not selling you should just remove "Associate in Huttons Asia". Is that necessary if you are joining as an individual?

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
19-06-12, 20:15
I think if you are really sincere about learning and not selling you should just remove "Associate in Huttons Asia". Is that necessary if you are joining as an individual?

His sig is already an oxymoron... Unless his 'advice' is free.

pengful
19-06-12, 20:56
His sig is already an oxymoron... Unless his 'advice' is free.

Agents never give free advice. And coming to learn? Come on!

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
19-06-12, 21:26
Agents never give free advice. And coming to learn? Come on!

I really feel insulted when he wrote that u know... To think we are treated as dafterest...

KTKW
19-06-12, 21:27

I just had a private message from an individual asking about Sea Esta compared with Waterbank. And I gave him my honest opinion. And he thanked me for my advice. Knowing that I am from huttons also immediately let people know the products that my company is marketing. No offense, but i am still a RES. :)

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
19-06-12, 21:31
I just had a private message from an individual asking about Sea Esta compared with Waterbank. And I gave him my honest opinion. And he thanked me for my advice. Knowing that I am from huttons also immediately let people know the products that my company is marketing. No offense, but i am still a RES. :)

I am not sure one should take someone who compares Sea Esta with Waterbank seriously. Looks like u r indeed professional to respond.

KTKW
19-06-12, 21:50
I am not sure one should take someone who compares Sea Esta with Waterbank seriously. Looks like u r indeed professional to respond.

Haha, i know, the price, location and everything does not match.
And to think of it, maybe the person who asked is really just testing me...

But i really did have a client who bought both Waterbank and Sea Esta within a time frame of 2 weeks and she is still deciding which one to stay in.

Well, because of that, i just compared and replied anyway, i think different people have different needs?

stiook
19-06-12, 22:05
Can you advise about Mount Sinai? :scared-2:
:D

KTKW
19-06-12, 22:16
Can you advise about Mount Sinai? :scared-2:
:D

Lol. paiseh, that place i am really not familiar,

the only time i touched on west was when someone asked me about the Biopolis and this usually revolved around Buona Vista or One North.

Other than that, would be because they want to get a condo near to Henry Park Pri.

Cannot help much. :(

Arcachon
20-06-12, 03:55

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cKlWdiripRY/T-DY3QDvMGI/AAAAAAAAHdU/HjMNgghWn7c/s1600/258.JPG

hyenergix
20-06-12, 07:13
Haha, i know, the price, location and everything does not match.
And to think of it, maybe the person who asked is really just testing me...

But i really did have a client who bought both Waterbank and Sea Esta within a time frame of 2 weeks and she is still deciding which one to stay in.

Well, because of that, i just compared and replied anyway, i think different people have different needs?

I also highly recommend you to Mr Yowetan here. You will be of great help to him ;)

KTKW
20-06-12, 10:03
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cKlWdiripRY/T-DY3QDvMGI/AAAAAAAAHdU/HjMNgghWn7c/s1600/258.JPG

Anyway, what do you think about Rivergate?
It has the highest transaction in that area last year but recently, i realised that more and more people are looking at Trillium.

Arcachon
21-06-12, 02:34
Anyway, what do you think about Rivergate?
It has the highest transaction in that area last year but recently, i realised that more and more people are looking at Trillium.

Only know Southbank and Terrasse.

KTKW
21-06-12, 02:56
Only know Southbank and Terrasse.

Investment - Southbank
Own stay - Terrasse

:)

blackapple
21-06-12, 11:22
Investment - Southbank
Own stay - Terrasse

Why you buy terrasse for own stay ? High psf ?

Arcachon
21-06-12, 12:44
Why you buy terrasse for own stay ? High psf ?
Like the French word, "Terrasse". Staying in France since March 2007 and like the slow and easy life and most important to make my money work harder.

http://www.livresphotos.com/IMG/jpg/Bassin-Arcachon_01.jpg
http://www.sudouest.fr/images/2012/01/23/le-bassin-d-arcachon-aurait-compte-2-048-habitants-de-plus_638384_460x306.jpg

http://www.thepariskitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Flat-oyster-platter-2.jpg

roly8
21-06-12, 14:25
Like the French word, "Terrasse". Staying in France since March 2007 and like the slow and easy life and most important to make my money work harder.

haha! like your post :D

KTKW
21-06-12, 15:17
haha! like your post :D

yup, he is right, low psf, low quantum, quiet enviroment, very suitable for own stay

blackapple
21-06-12, 15:33
Like the French word, "Terrasse". Staying in France since March 2007 and like the slow and easy life and most important to make my money work

Near Hougang ave 3 and yio chu Kang is very busy road.. Not very slow lah..

KTKW
21-06-12, 16:37
Near Hougang ave 3 and yio chu Kang is very busy road.. Not very slow lah..

lol, not so bad lah.. because the surrounding is landed... density not so bad.. the 4 development in Pasir Ris.. that will be a tight squeeze.

blackapple
21-06-12, 17:07
lol, not so bad lah.. because the surrounding is landed... density not so bad.. the 4 development in Pasir Ris.. that will be a tight squeeze.

You also buy for own stay ?

KTKW
21-06-12, 17:18
You also buy for own stay ?

nope. my parents stay there. :P

Laguna
21-06-12, 19:13

U hv a client bot waterbank and Sea Esta. U joined in May 2012. and got a PM from an individual asking to compare these two projects.

Sea Esta if not wrong, only sold in this month.

What is the probability of this happening in the first place?
I dun believe

KTKW
21-06-12, 19:23
U hv a client bot waterbank and Sea Esta. U joined in May 2012. and got a PM from an individual asking to compare these two projects.

Sea Esta if not wrong, only sold in this month.

What is the probability of this happening in the first place?
I dun believe

Lol, it does not matter if its true or not.
If I can show you the screen shot, will it help?

Anyway, there are more than 1 PM now.
And I am sure the people who PMed me knows I am not lying. :)

And.. the client that bought, i did not get it from this forum.. the 2 units was closed before i joined. :)

sh
21-06-12, 20:22
Investment - Southbank

Will you still buy Southbank for investment at current prices?:scared-3:

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
21-06-12, 20:27
nope. my parents stay there. :P

So rich yet still be property agent. Guess you relly have interest in this field. Thats good.