PDA

View Full Version : Is this a FIRE sale??

radha08
08-05-12, 18:33
...or JUST another Gimmick...:confused:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/3507988/for-sale-bluwaters-2

carbuncle
08-05-12, 18:53
...or JUST another Gimmick...:confused:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/3507988/for-sale-bluwaters-2

U offer 1.081 and hold the agent to her words lor....

I deal with this agent before. She quoted 30% below developer price for one project and then later say oh developer went back on their words...

Estella83
08-05-12, 19:24
Super like. But who will buy a property without viewing it?

radha08
08-05-12, 20:01

I deal with this agent before. She quoted 30% below developer price for one project and then later say oh developer went back on their words...

ok that means shes a GOOD agent...:D and just doing what MOST good agents do...LIE...:D

minority
08-05-12, 20:17
So big pes!

bargain hunter
08-05-12, 20:28
bro, the floor plan shows huge PES on both sides. consider how much u would pay for a 2 bedder at bluwaters 2, say 840k. then think if it is worth it to pay 240k for the PES.

ok that means shes a GOOD agent...:D and just doing what MOST good agents do...LIE...:D

pinkpolkadot
08-05-12, 20:31
write cheque without viewing ....hmmmmm I smell a rat....

carbuncle
08-05-12, 20:35

Mayb infested by rats

buttercarp
08-05-12, 20:47
Usually if they use such pressure tactics, then there must be a catch to it.
How to buy house without viewing?
I won't even buy a dress without trying!
Anyway the livable area is rather small for your family, radha08.
Your dog has to stay in the PES?

Mr.Keh
08-05-12, 21:04

If its sold then why is she still advertising it? the cheque bounce ar? haha

land118
08-05-12, 21:10
What a joke..,$200k for buyer to close both eyes and buy, think we are "moron" or what..:D

bargain hunter
08-05-12, 21:14
like that the dog more shiok. PES divide by 1 dog is more liveable than unit divide by 2 to 4 pple hahahahahahahaha.

Akira Fudou
08-05-12, 23:02
Looks pretty :ashamed1:

ekl2ekl2
08-05-12, 23:14
Looks pretty :ashamed1:

the House, the Agent or the Dog?

jonathann80
08-05-12, 23:41
might as well get another known friend down to view instead of actual buyer. wierd ad.

Estella83
08-05-12, 23:57
might as well get another known friend down to view instead of actual buyer. wierd ad.
Or husband view, wife buy?

radha08
09-05-12, 00:10

not for me la...i just c c look look then came across tis one so must highlight
to the most active KEYBOARD community in spore....:D:D:D

but SHHHHHH...i wouldnt mind tis one....;)

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/1590393/for-sale-bluwaters-2

carbuncle
09-05-12, 12:32
not for me la...i just c c look look then came across tis one so must highlight
to the most active KEYBOARD community in spore....:D:D:D

but SHHHHHH...i wouldnt mind tis one....;)

Exhibitionist bathroom.... Also can picture having inflatable fun pool on the grass patch with children playing and dog running and parents soaking each other up with garden hose spray...

Back to reality... Who maintains the grass patch and the shrubs lining the sides?

radha08
09-05-12, 19:31
Exhibitionist bathroom.... Also can picture having inflatable fun pool on the grass patch with children playing and dog running and parents soaking each other up with garden hose spray...

Back to reality... Who maintains the grass patch and the shrubs lining the sides?

buy a horse/cow dont need to maintain...:D

House
09-05-12, 20:51

next time you can just REPORT her to the developer.
agents fear the developer more than the tiger without tooth cea.

carbuncle
09-05-12, 21:55
next time you can just REPORT her to the developer.
agents fear the developer more than the tiger without tooth cea.

Partly my fault... Price was too good to be true...

DKSG
09-05-12, 22:45
Not sure if this post will add value to you all.

Agents usually use such dirty tricks to get buyers.

This is how agents work:

1. Start with NOTHING. No unit. No buyer. No seller.
2. Con buyer to step forward by quoting low prices, buyers like some people here will certainly notice and call them. With this they form the "buyers" list.
3. Now with the "buyers" on hand, they start sending letters to owners saying they got READY BUYERS, will to pay HIGH PRICE.
4. Owners got attracted with the HIGH PRICE. Start calling agent. NOW NOW NOW. The got the "sellers" list.

With 2. and 4. They can strike a deal by getting to buyers to up his offer price by various tactics (which I share with you all in a separate note) or scare owners (eg. show them Ah B's doomsday postings and chant to them) to sell at lower prices!

DONE!

DKSG

radha08
10-05-12, 03:54

This is how agents work:

2. Con buyer to step forward by quoting low prices, buyers like some people here will certainly notice and call them. With this they form the "buyers" list.
3. Now with the "buyers" on hand, they start sending letters to owners saying they got READY BUYERS, will to pay HIGH PRICE.
4. Owners got attracted with the HIGH PRICE. Start calling agent. NOW NOW NOW. The got the "sellers" list.

With 2. and 4. They can strike a deal by getting to buyers to up his offer price by various tactics (which I share with you all in a separate note) or scare owners (eg. show them Ah B's doomsday postings and chant to them) to sell at lower prices!

DONE!

DKSG

no worries condo singapore forum got a lot of eyes and ears watching and listening to monitor all these errant agents...:D

regency321
10-05-12, 10:42

The PES is almost half of the unit, unit is maybe 90-100sqm nia.

The bathroom walls facing outside is all glass hor, neighbours can have free show.

radha08
10-05-12, 10:48
The PES is almost half of the unit, unit is maybe 90-100sqm nia.

The bathroom walls facing outside is all glass hor, neighbours can have free show.

that kind of place only neighbours will be monkeys...:scared-1::scared-1::scared-1:

focus
10-05-12, 10:58
Super Liked!

This is how agents work:

DONE!

DKSG

carbuncle
10-05-12, 15:27

This is how agents work:

DONE!

DKSG
Maybe Officeboy wanna create a Agents 101 before the mcmlxxvi does....

House
10-05-12, 16:48
Admin should put this as a sticky.

This is how agents work:

DONE!

DKSG

CP5211
05-06-12, 20:34
Hi,
Could somebody share how you go about looking for fire sales? By searching propertyguru (or other websites) and straits times?
I left my contact with a couple of property agents and asked them to contact me of any fire sales.. However so far after 2 months, no news from them. Or they 'reserved' these fire sales for their preferred clients?

DKSG
05-06-12, 21:26
Hi,
Could somebody share how you go about looking for fire sales? By searching propertyguru (or other websites) and straits times?
I left my contact with a couple of property agents and asked them to contact me of any fire sales.. However so far after 2 months, no news from them. Or they 'reserved' these fire sales for their preferred clients?

The hard truth is --> THERE IS NONE!

If you dont believe, just advertise your current home at 15% below valuation and see how fast the cheques come flying in FAST & FURIOUS!

Maybe you can try ask Ah B see whether he knows of property selling 20% below valuation because he bluff those owners say Sg property will down 50% by 2015.

Good Luck!
DKSG

CP5211
05-06-12, 21:33
The hard truth is --> THERE IS NONE!

If you dont believe, just advertise your current home at 15% below valuation and see how fast the cheques come flying in FAST & FURIOUS!

Maybe you can try ask Ah B see whether he knows of property selling 20% below valuation because he bluff those owners say Sg property will down 50% by 2015.

Good Luck!
DKSG

Thanks DKSG.
BTW, would you mind tell me how I can start a new thread in this forum?

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
05-06-12, 22:41
If there is a firesale the agent would have makan himself liao.... Try to think more :hell-hath-no-fury: ly and not be too naive.

To start new thread go to the section of your choice where they list the threads. There should be a New Thread button in green before the thread list.

radha08
06-06-12, 23:03
If there is a firesale the agent would have makan himself liao.... Try to think more :hell-hath-no-fury: ly and not be too naive.

To start new thread go to the section of your choice where they list the threads. There should be a New Thread button in green before the thread list.

thank you ...GAYS have a tendancy to speak their mind....:D

and they like pressing buttons...:scared-1:

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
07-06-12, 00:14
thank you ...GAYS have a tendancy to speak their mind....:D

and they like pressing buttons...:scared-1:

Y u liddat... I nebber press u BUTTon