PDA

View Full Version : Singapore presents top award to Malaysian police chief....Huh????

Regulators
05-05-12, 12:18
I read today's papers and spotted the column with Tony Tan presenting top honours (distinguished service medal) to the malaysian police chief. KNN so much corruption with TPs collecting kopi money from singapore drivers for donkey years till this day and we still give that guy top honours :doh: . If it is to foster ties, i think just give any medal, but no way a top honours.

DC33_2008
05-05-12, 12:24
He has helped Ex-minister wks to track down ma salamat. Otherwise wks is still in sh...t.
I read today's papers and spotted the column with Tony Tan presenting top honours (distinguished service medal) to the malaysian police chief. KNN so much corruption with TPs collecting kopi money from singapore drivers for donkey years till this day and we still give that guy top honours :doh: . If it is to foster ties, i think just give any medal, but no way a top honours.

Regulators
05-05-12, 12:52
MS is an international fugitive, every country has responsibility to capture him.

He has helped Ex-minister wks to track down ma salamat. Otherwise wks is still in sh...t.

carbuncle
05-05-12, 13:24
Welcome back Senior....

DC33_2008
05-05-12, 14:53
The question is who let him escape. :scared-4:
MS is an international fugitive, every country has responsibility to capture him.

august
05-05-12, 15:06
Top honours for demonstrating prowess in crushing Bersih 2 and 3.0 ;)

maisonjai
05-05-12, 16:15
monkey business happening yet he still able to hold the post for so long, don't u think he deserves a medal? wahaha:D

we mobilised so much resources to comb the whole Sg for MS yet he slipped thru, 1 medal for their effort is cheep cheep. Mr Tan must be telling him "u guys are cheaper, faster, better".

sh
05-05-12, 16:21
must be neighbouring mah... I give you award, you give me award... easier to talk next time....

besides... award very cheeep one... one small piece of metal....:D

give more also nevermind.