PDA

View Full Version : reporter2 is a news bot

carbuncle
03-05-12, 16:13
i conclude that from what i observed happening to the 'private home resales spring back to life' threadS

EBD
04-05-12, 13:10
i conclude that from what i observed happening to the 'private home resales spring back to life' threadS

Well, definately an improvement on reporter1......... if you remember him

carbuncle
04-05-12, 13:44

U sure it's a 'him' and not another 'it' wakakaka

bargain hunter
04-05-12, 14:09
a few of us who have been in the forum for quite some time had concluded that reporter2 is actually mr. funny, the admin, but changed the nick to segregate the 2.

reporter 2's news posts are very similar to mr. funny's.

bargain hunter
04-05-12, 14:11
that reporter is not exactly a reporter. simply creating hype by highlighting record psf in big bold red.

carbuncle
04-05-12, 14:14
a few of us who have been in the forum for quite some time had concluded that reporter2 is actually mr. funny, the admin, but changed the nick to segregate the 2.

reporter 2's news posts are very similar to mr. funny's.

I don't think it is a human per se. Otherwise no reason for him to double post with exact same title and contents when another forummer already beat him to it. And the threads were side by side...

Admin inbox, probably yes administered by a human. But the reporter2 postings might be automated... or remotely added from a script.

bargain hunter
04-05-12, 15:36
oh ic. well. that's possible but its alright. news for everyone is always good news. :)

I don't think it is a human per se. Otherwise no reason for him to double post with exact same title and contents when another forummer already beat him to it. And the threads were side by side...

Admin inbox, probably yes administered by a human. But the reporter2 postings might be automated... or remotely added from a script.