PDA

View Full Version : Enquiry on ppty tnx records

hovivi
28-04-12, 16:00
Help. Can someone tell me where can I get updated transaction record by unit no? URA only shows general project and general floor but not unit. Appreciate the help.

carbuncle
28-04-12, 16:15
u need to pay to obtain those info. ask bro dtrax for his charges m sure he will give discount lol

carbuncle
28-04-12, 16:18
seriously. the agent serving u or the seller will have such info handy. I supposed since u shout HELP means u orady narrow down to one particular project and abt to offer barring price due diligence

hovivi
28-04-12, 16:24
Found something I like but dont trust the agent so like to do some self check...

Arcachon
28-04-12, 16:31
Don't waste your money, read the T & C.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/resources/misc/T&C.jsp

Terms and Conditions:

By using these eServices, I understand and agree that -

a) URA does not warrant the completeness, correctness or accuracy of any information provided on the eServices;

b) information on the eServices is provided for general information only and is not intended to be used or relied on by anyone for any purpose (whether commercial or otherwise), including any decision to enter into any transaction for sale or purchase of any property;

Arcachon
28-04-12, 16:37
Customer Name : Mr
ID Number :
Email Address :
Contact Numbers :
Feedback Received Date : 24/10/2007

Dear Mr

Thank you for your feedback. We have investigated and confirmed that the caveat of this unit at Southbank was lodged after the sub-purchaser signed fresh agreement with the developer. However, in lodging the caveat, the sub-purchaser quoted the price paid by the original purchaser instead of the sub-sale price. We have therefore removed the record since it does not reflect the actual transaction price. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Regards
Customer Support, Property Research Section
tel: +65 6329-3357 / +65 6321-8015
fax: +65 6321-6596

Urban Redevelopment Authority § Property Research Section § Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Please notify the sender immediately if you receive this in error § Check out our website at http://www.ura.gov.sg

------------------------------
----------------------------------

Your earlier feedback received on 24/10/2007 :

Is there a mistake on the unit price on Sep-07 for SouthBank Apartment for 583 $psf.

Floor Area (Sqft) Unit Price ($psf) Date
904 527,000 583 Sep-07
SOUTHBANK NORTH BRIDGE ROAD Apartment

danieltangtc
28-04-12, 17:45
Found something I like but dont trust the agent so like to do some self check...
heh man, i can help u.

let me know project and unit