PDA

View Full Version : My pattern always same...

radha08
13-04-12, 08:20
...whenever i open my macbook air to surf...1st stop....check share market....2nd stop check propertyguru(See NO price crash)....then tell myself maybe can change car...so 3rd stop...SGCarmart(see car price so high)....then 4th stop "CONDO FORUM"....KPKB....:doh:...my life becoming SO predictable...."FULL STOP"....:D:D:D:D

roly8
13-04-12, 09:47
lol:D:D:D... :47:

buttercarp
13-04-12, 09:51
...whenever i open my macbook air to surf...1st stop....check share market....2nd stop check propertyguru(See NO price crash)....then tell myself maybe can change car...so 3rd stop...SGCarmart(see car price so high)....then 4th stop "CONDO FORUM"....KPKB....:doh:...my life becoming SO predictable...."FULL STOP"....:D:D:D:D

It is up to you to make life more colourful.:)
Me no check stocks cos husband in charge of it.
Also check property guru .... just for fun only.
No need to check car mart cos still got quite a few more car years left.
Husband's car need to change in 3 years time so still ok.
At the worse if COE remains high then buy new car and change every year to minimize depreciation cost:) .
This forum..... sure come everyday:D .

radha08
13-04-12, 11:28
hai yo maybe i should conduct tution for my kids ...teach them english/maths/science.....every month can save more than $1K on tution....:doh:

carbuncle
13-04-12, 11:34
Save the best for last I presume?

ysyap
13-04-12, 11:34
It is up to you to make life more colourful.:)
Me no check stocks cos husband in charge of it.
Also check property guru .... just for fun only.
No need to check car mart cos still got quite a few more car years left.
Husband's car need to change in 3 years time so still ok.
At the worse if COE remains high then buy new car and change every year to minimize depreciation cost:) .
This forum..... sure come everyday:D .Buying new car and change every year is sure remedy for high cost lah... rather buy 2nd hand car is a better option. :47:

ysyap
13-04-12, 11:35
hai yo maybe i should conduct tution for my kids ...teach them english/maths/science.....every month can save more than $1K on tution....:doh:There will be a limit to how much you can teach your kid... all the way to JC? I think I can't... maybe you can... Lol! :cheers2:

buttercarp
13-04-12, 11:37
hai yo maybe i should conduct tution for my kids ...teach them english/maths/science.....every month can save more than $1K on tution....:doh:

I'd rather spend the $1k per month and maintain a good relationship with my children.

carbuncle
13-04-12, 11:38
Mine is: gmail, streetsine, propertyguru, iproperty, ura caveats, market competition analysis direct searches on projects pricing and rentals competing in areas around mine, then come here and be a pest...

gn108
13-04-12, 12:46
You are quite right esp with the various moods of all ...and with MOEs demands on our kids.

But we still do some coaching together ...keeps us honest with the child's progress and not be a total Outsourcing Nation..

I'd rather spend the $1k per month and maintain a good relationship with my children.

radha08
13-04-12, 12:46

actually my reason a bit more serious...I DONT KNOW HOW TO SOLVE PRI 6 Maths....:doh: :D:banghead:

buttercarp
13-04-12, 14:06
actually my reason a bit more serious...I DONT KNOW HOW TO SOLVE PRI 6 Maths....:doh: :D:banghead:

Go to kiasuparents.com and post your questions there.
Most of the time the helpful parents there will help.

august
13-04-12, 14:06
Mine is: gmail, streetsine, propertyguru, iproperty, ura caveats, market competition analysis direct searches on projects pricing and rentals competing in areas around mine, then come here and be a pest...

wow! hardcore! :scared-5:

radha08
13-04-12, 18:35
Go to kiasuparents.com and post your questions there.
Most of the time the helpful parents there will help.

tks...hate to consider myself KIASU but thats the sad reality of life in SINGAPORE...:o

fclim
13-04-12, 18:45

I enjoy coaching my children once or twice a week, on top of their tuition. It helps in bonding and they try to do their best because you are actively involved in their learning journey.

fclim
13-04-12, 18:51

http://www.openlysolved.org/index.php:)

irisng
13-04-12, 22:21

Don't be sad, you have partner. :D Nowadays study is not that simple as during our time. Some parents even started to let their children have the tuition from Pr 1. Some parents are U-graduated themselves but they prefer to engage a tuitor than to teach themselves.

When my children were in Pr school, we accompanied them to do the homeworks. My husband taught them Maths and Science while I taught them English and Chinese. Actually my English is "so-so" only, that was why they never scored in their English, haha:o . So during Sec 4 which was an important year, we got a English tuitor for them.:cool: