PDA

View Full Version : Singapore lucky NO natural disater...BUT...

radha08
12-04-12, 11:43
...people will die from inflation/overeating/overcrowding/stress...:scared-1:

one people one nation...:D

howgozit
12-04-12, 11:56
...people will die from inflation/overeating/overcrowding/stress...:scared-1:

one people one nation...:D

Singapore's life expectancy is actually 81 years old #7 in the world compare this with Japapn #1 at 82.6 and Hong Kong #2 at 82.2.

radha08
12-04-12, 12:11
Singapore's life expectancy is actually 81 years old #7 in the world compare this with Japapn #1 at 82.6 and Hong Kong #2 at 82.2.

talking about public or GOVT servant...:D

roly8
12-04-12, 13:27

should be ok...since it is 1 year difference only...

howgozit
12-04-12, 14:29
talking about public or GOVT servant...:D

uhhh... so what about it?

Oh... is this another gahmen bashing thread? ... I thought you started this thread with refernce to the recent earthquake in the waters of Acheh..

Oops ... if so, then sorry to intrude on this thread... these days ppeople can spin anything on any news and link it for gahmen bashing so I wouldn't know where this thread is leading... my bad.

howgozit
12-04-12, 14:45
should be ok...since it is 1 year difference only...

Official Singapore government stats put it at 81.8 as of 2011.

High life expectancy however does not equate happiness or contentment. Some might agrue that a long life is not worth much if it is an unhappy one.

For example, Bhutan is 65.6 and is 134 on the list.... it is worse than places like Palestine (73.4, 77 placing) which is in constant economic and political strife or even places like Phillipines (71.7, 100 placing) fraught with frequent and devastating natural disasters.

However, Bhutan is thought by some to be the happiest place on Earth.

radha08
12-04-12, 18:12
uhhh... so what about it?

Oh... is this another gahmen bashing thread? ... I thought you started this thread with refernce to the recent earthquake in the waters of Acheh..

Oops ... if so, then sorry to intrude on this thread... these days ppeople can spin anything on any news and link it for gahmen bashing so I wouldn't know where this thread is leading... my bad.
whenever i end my statement with a ....:D

its meant to BE a JOKE

howgozit
12-04-12, 18:24
whenever i end my statement with a ....:D

its meant to BE a JOKE

Oh... ok sorry...

I wasn't very serious about it either... just didn't see the connection....