PDA

View Full Version : When declaring your outstanding loan to bank?

radha08
29-03-12, 16:07
Lets say i go to bank to apply for property loan they will do a background check thru credit bureau on my outstanding financial position...i did a check and realised my car loan thru tokyo century leasing is NOT reflected in the report...can i LIE to bank stating i got NO car loan...any GURU can advice...:D

hyenergix
29-03-12, 16:25
Lets say i go to bank to apply for property loan they will do a background check thru credit bureau on my outstanding financial position...i did a check and realised my car loan thru tokyo century leasing is NOT reflected in the report...can i LIE to bank stating i got NO car loan...any GURU can advice...:D

Some car companies provide loan directly to the customers. Earn on the interest too.

radha08
29-03-12, 17:19
Some car companies provide loan directly to the customers. Earn on the interest too.

ok is that why no record in credit bureau...:)

junchen
29-03-12, 17:47
ok is that why no record in credit bureau...:)

no need to declare lah. if its not in credit bureau the bank doesnt know.

devilplate
29-03-12, 18:03
can try dun declare....later if they found out...u jus act blur say ya hor got car loan...

Wakakakaka

radha08
29-03-12, 19:22
can try dun declare....later if they found out...u jus act blur say ya hor got car loan...

Wakakakaka

tks bro fclim...sorry i mean devilplate...

wakakakaka...:D

ysyap
29-03-12, 19:44
Lets say i go to bank to apply for property loan they will do a background check thru credit bureau on my outstanding financial position...i did a check and realised my car loan thru tokyo century leasing is NOT reflected in the report...can i LIE to bank stating i got NO car loan...any GURU can advice...:DFor the last 2 mortgage loans I took, I forgot I actually have another mortgage loan serviced not by me but carries my name as the borrower. I just said I got no other bank loan. So is this lying? :rolleyes:

hyenergix
29-03-12, 21:23
For the last 2 mortgage loans I took, I forgot I actually have another mortgage loan serviced not by me but carries my name as the borrower. I just said I got no other bank loan. So is this lying? :rolleyes:

They can trace. Usually the bank will check your status and assess your financial position before you are allowed to take the loan. I forgotten I had signed up cashline many years ago also but the bank checked and highlighted it to me.

newbie11
29-03-12, 23:11
agree with DP advice.. this kind of cock up must shhhhh.. cannot tell.. :p

KarenK
30-03-12, 13:08
if it's not in the Credit Bureau, the bank will not know even if u do not declare unless that car loan is with the same bank lah. then if u don't declare u are digging your own grave lor....... ;)