PDA

View Full Version : Watch out your children

irisng
29-03-12, 08:48
One day, I was talking to a woman at the hawker centre during my lunch time. She told me that there are mainland women who came to Singapore to carry people's baby/young children away. She said that one day while she was carrying her 2 yr's old crying grandson, a lady approached her and stretched out her hands indicating that she wanted to carry the child, and then this grandma gave a loud reply and this lady quickly walked away.

I think this lady must have thought that the woman who carried his grandson might be only a passer-by, saw the child crying, looking for parents and out of kindness carry him, so this lady pretended to be the child's mother and wanted to carry the child away.

extremme
29-03-12, 09:24
yes! it's like the recent AMK hub incident whereby a mother left her son unattended to see him holding a lady's hand. When confronted, the lady claim she hold the wrong hand of the child. The little boy later said the lady told him she will bring him to find mummy. This incident very big in news, made police report. Our police force better earn their worth and catch these ba*ta*ds!!!

extremme
29-03-12, 09:29
My hubby shared with me another incident at Yishun whereby a grandmother left her 10 yr grandchild in front of childcare then she came back to see the child holding the hand of another lady about to embark a van!!

These ##$^^%@@!!!! ba*sta*ds!!:simmering::simmering::simmering: Pardon my language but my blood boils whenever I hear of such incidents. These people kidnap the children and traffick them. Worst is if they get handicapped and made to beg as beggars or even worse become sex victims to paedophiles! :simmering::simmering::simmering:

This is the government policy of allowing all these foreigners in and putting the children of SC at risk. The ladies involved in the 2 incidents are said to be foreigner. Government better catch them and impose a strict sentence to deter any would be criminal from committing kidnapping!

august
29-03-12, 10:01
Happening in HK too...

azeoprop
29-03-12, 11:52
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/in_the_heartlands/1028556/another_kidnap_attempt_man_holds_onto_handle.html

:scared-3:

ay123
29-03-12, 12:36
parent should catch them and hand over to police immediately regardless of whatever reason those bastard can give. if let go no chance to catch again

ysyap
29-03-12, 12:40
Yup... heard that children who were missing were never found... who knows what happened to them.. must really take care of your children... sometimes we cannot merely depend on the law enforcer to help us... it might be too late by then and no amount of 'sorry sorry' will ever be sufficient already... :doh:

Pleong
29-03-12, 15:48
I'm not surprised all these incidents happened in the North! I stayed in Sembawang and the whole estate is FLOODED with these foreigners! Left right you turn to you see and hear foreigners in sight, felt like a minority living there!
Im not surprised the kidnapped syndicate has moved to singapore. We as parents just have to be more vigilant before it gets too late!

Komo
29-03-12, 16:58
Singaporean pls give births and be more productive so that we can cut down on foreigners!!:simmering:

gn108
29-03-12, 17:06
Interesting angle but not convincing.
Reason given is that foreigners come in to 'balance' the low birth-rate.
But increasing the foreigners and density was to increase the GDP and tax base.

Now that the GDP measure is removed and replaced by other measures eg employment rate ...less foreigners means higher chance of full employment.

Ai yah - things not so simple la

Singaporean pls give births and be more productive so that we can cut down on foreigners!!:simmering:

devilplate
29-03-12, 18:10
Alamak....salah la

These kidnappers surely enter sg as a tourist! Hit and run biz.....u tink they nid to apply work permit to become kidnapper meh :p

On the contrary, kidnappers happier to see more babies!

irisng
29-03-12, 18:19
Interesting angle but not convincing.
Reason given is that foreigners come in to 'balance' the low birth-rate.
But increasing the foreigners and density was to increase the GDP and tax base.

Now that the GDP measure is removed and replaced by other measures eg employment rate ...less foreigners means higher chance of full employment.

Ai yah - things not so simple la

My son once told me, during his final year project with a team of 4 people (3 from China) and he was the odd one out, he felt that as though he was studying in a foreign country. :doh:

land118
29-03-12, 18:25
My son once told me, during his final year project with a team of 4 people (3 from China) and he was the odd one out, he felt that as though he was studying in a foreign country. :doh:
So kena bullied or he lead the group?

irisng
29-03-12, 18:25
Yup... heard that children who were missing were never found... who knows what happened to them.. must really take care of your children... sometimes we cannot merely depend on the law enforcer to help us... it might be too late by then and no amount of 'sorry sorry' will ever be sufficient already... :doh:

I heard of a rumour saying that someone went overseas, saw a missing boy (no hand, no leg and tongue also not spare) sitting on a wheel chair begging for money, poor thing.:scared-3: Don't know how far is it true?

Rosy
29-03-12, 18:27
I heard of a rumour saying that someone went overseas, saw a missing boy (no hand, no leg and tongue also not spare) sitting on a wheel chair begging for money, poor thing.:scared-3: Don't know how far is it true?
Saw such poor thing kids beggar in 3rd world countries

irisng
29-03-12, 18:28
So kena bullied or he lead the group?

Not qualified to lead the group lah, he is only an undergraduate while the other 3 are professors :o .

marktkt22
29-03-12, 19:17
Totally agreed...... Singapore is not as safe as b4....
We let in ft by the million. There bound to be social cost

My hubby shared with me another incident at Yishun whereby a grandmother left her 10 yr grandchild in front of childcare then she came back to see the child holding the hand of another lady about to embark a van!!

These ##$^^%@@!!!! ba*sta*ds!!:simmering::simmering::simmering: Pardon my language but my blood boils whenever I hear of such incidents. These people kidnap the children and traffick them. Worst is if they get handicapped and made to beg as beggars or even worse become sex victims to paedophiles! :simmering::simmering::simmering:

This is the government policy of allowing all these foreigners in and putting the children of SC at risk. The ladies involved in the 2 incidents are said to be foreigner. Government better catch them and impose a strict sentence to deter any would be criminal from committing kidnapping!

irisng
29-03-12, 21:33
Totally agreed...... Singapore is not as safe as b4....
We let in ft by the million. There bound to be social cost

And I also realise that our road are getting dirtier and dirtier, more and more tissue papers and sweet wrappers. Previously the hawker centre that I used to visit was quite clean, now full of tissue papers on the floor.:doh:

I think we need to educate those FW how to keep Singapore clean also.

My friend told me that recently a lot of foreigners have shifted into her condo, previously her condo environment was very clean, now somebody (could be one of the residents) can just leave an empty food box or an empty plastic cup/bottle inside the lift. They can even leave the empty plastic cup on top of the letter box. :doh:

zzz1
01-04-12, 09:39
Not qualified to lead the group lah, he is only an undergraduate while the other 3 are professors :o .
Is the way, prof usually involved student for student FYP while they(prof) also work on their projects for academic Paper..

azeoprop
01-04-12, 12:53
News say the kidnap is a hoax. Wonder how true? Or just trying to calm the public?
http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120331-336851.html

Komo
01-04-12, 17:34

also need to teach them how to drive buses and mrt properly, add sums properly, etc etc.

Rysk
01-04-12, 17:50
And I also realise that our road are getting dirtier and dirtier, more and more tissue papers and sweet wrappers. Previously the hawker centre that I used to visit was quite clean, now full of tissue papers on the floor.:doh:

My friend told me that recently a lot of foreigners have shifted into her condo, previously her condo environment was very clean, now somebody (could be one of the residents) can just leave an empty food box or an empty plastic cup/bottle inside the lift. They can even leave the empty plastic cup on top of the letter box. :doh:

Last time I fetched one of my FW to run some errands.. inside my car after he ate some food, he wind down the window & just threw the plastic bag with leftover food out of the window.

I asked him why he did that! He replied "No need already so just throw lah" :doh:

irisng
01-04-12, 17:59
Is the way, prof usually involved student for student FYP while they(prof) also work on their projects for academic Paper..

Oic, I thought either my son told me wrongly or I heard wrongly, I kept asking him the same question and he kept giving me the same answer. I was wondering why Professors joined in their FYP and not the students formed a group and did it themselves. OMG, next time cannot doubt my son's words, must trust him, hehehe.:ashamed1:

irisng
01-04-12, 18:17
Last time I fetched one of my FW to run some errands.. inside my car after he ate some food, he wind down the window & just threw the plastic bag with leftover food out of the window.

I asked him why he did that! He replied "No need already so just throw lah" :doh:

Ya, all these people need to be educated. They thought they are still in their own countries, suka suka like that. Like the driver, suka suka, just change the route.:scared-3:

Remember Mark Lee held a TV show about the "International School", one of the foreign students ever mentioned, when he went to Little Indian, the floor was very dirty, unlike other parts of Singapore, it was so clean, so he hopes that Little Indian can be as clean as other parts of Singapore also. I'm not very sure about this because I seldom go there, when all these "dark" people pooled together, it is actually quite frightening, in my case lor:ashamed1: .

irisng
01-04-12, 18:41
News say the kidnap is a hoax. Wonder how true? Or just trying to calm the public?
http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120331-336851.html

Whether is it true or not, it is still better to be safe than to be sorry.

Few years back, my 7 yrs old nephew followed us to Sydney (we had 8 people including my mother-in-law), his parents didn't come along. We nearly lost him one night when we were at the Circular Quay. It was dark and crowded that day. Luckily he stopped where he were lost and didn't go any further. In the end, my son heard him crying and an ang moh was standing beside him, asking him whether was it that he got lost. If he really got lost, we didn't know how to answer to his parents, maybe have to give birth to another one to pay them back.:scared-3: :scared-3: :scared-3:

chiaberry
03-04-12, 11:38
Sis irisng are you OK? Heard some people were caught by the authorities for posting this kind of thing on the internet.

ysyap
03-04-12, 11:44
Sis irisng are you OK? Heard some people were caught by the authorities for posting this kind of thing on the internet.Think its a different type of posting lah... she's sharing her personal experience... :cheers6:

carbuncle
05-04-12, 21:13

Ya catch them all then make them do squats with hands behind their heads on national tv on ndp!!!!!

irisng
06-04-12, 09:55
Sis irisng are you OK? Heard some people were caught by the authorities for posting this kind of thing on the internet.

Well, frankly speaking, I'm not aware of the abducting news until I met this woman at the hawker centre during my lunch time. She was telling me her experience with her grandson and I believe her, so out of goodwill, I'm just sharing what she told me, not meant to spread rumour. For whatever things you do, precaution is still better than cure. :beats-me-man:

irisng
06-04-12, 10:01
Think its a different type of posting lah... she's sharing her personal experience... :cheers6:

Thank you.:ashamed1:

irisng
10-04-12, 20:42

Those people who spread rumour are really "bo liow", nothing better to do, want to create unnecessary havoc to our peaceful country. :scared-3:

Wonder whether this thread can be removed or not, if not alot of innocent people will be involved. :beats-me-man:

FH99
10-04-12, 21:37
The real question the gov needs to ask themselves is:
why Singapore now has the environment for people to believe such rumors?
When the number of strangers has increased from 300k to 1.1M, are the citizens rightfully feel less secure?

howgozit
10-04-12, 21:51
The real question the gov needs to ask themselves is:
why Singapore now has the environment for people to believe such rumors?
When the number of strangers has increased from 300k to 1.1M, are the citizens rightfully feel less secure?

OMG..you have got to be joking:doh: .... it amazes me that people can really turn around any news to bash gahmen for the sake of bashing.