PDA

View Full Version : Sunhaven

minority
19-03-12, 14:29
Sunhaven is a freehold development located at 781 Upper Changi Road East, Singapore 486069, in District 16, short bus ride to *****Simei MRT Station. Completed in 2003, it comprises of 9 storey and 295 units. Sunhaven is close to Expo and Changi General Hospital.

Condo Facilities at Sunhaven

Facilities at Sunhaven include covered car park, 24 hours security, swimming pool, BBQ pits, gym, tennis courts, jogging track, sauna, clubhouse, and mini-mart.

Condo Amenities near Sunhaven

Several feeder bus services are available near Sunhaven. Schools are mostly a short drive away, including Ngee Ann Secondary School and Tampines Junior College.

Residents can head down to the nearby Tampines Mart or Eastpoint Mall for amenities such as supermarkets, restaurants and eating establishments, banks, and other shops.

For vehicle owners, driving from Sunhaven to either the business hub or the buzzing Orchard Road shopping district takes 15 - 20 minutes, via Pan Island Expressway.

2-Bedrooms (92 - 177 sqm)
3-Bedrooms (117 - 196 sqm)
4-Bedrooms (135 - 217 sqm)

Developer: DBS Realty Pte Ltd
Tenure: Freehold
Completion Year: 2003
# of Floors: 9
# of Units: 295

minority
19-03-12, 14:31
Didn't see that this place have entry decided to adde it in.

Any comments of this place. Find the location if bit off. but for FH and under 1000psf and largely squeamish room w/o balcony makes it a reasonable living place.

latour
19-03-12, 14:43
Didn't see that this place have entry decided to adde it in.

Any comments of this place. Find the location if bit off. but for FH and under 1000psf and largely squeamish room w/o balcony makes it a reasonable living place.

seen this place sometime ago, if I remember correctly (maybe its the resale unit I saw) the air-con ledge is kinda in the living balcony position, its like a planter/balcony thingy big enough for the compressor - that of course is not to my liking.

minority
20-03-12, 09:36
seen this place sometime ago, if I remember correctly (maybe its the resale unit I saw) the air-con ledge is kinda in the living balcony position, its like a planter/balcony thingy big enough for the compressor - that of course is not to my liking.

I thought this planter is in front of the living room and bed room. the aircon is at the back where the yard is.? the yard is very small I must say.. but living space is reasonable. just that the units facing each the PIE and each other is bit noisy.