PDA

View Full Version : Eight Riversuites @ Whampoa East Road (United Engineer Group LH 99 Years)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

clemdale24
03-04-14, 18:11
progress is rather fast! really excited about it. i have a feeling this will turn out to be the underdog. no one really talks about this project but its time will come.

timmy
05-04-14, 22:18
progress is rather fast! really excited about it. i have a feeling this will turn out to be the underdog. no one really talks about this project but its time will come.

Sales seemed to have picked up based on agent's tabulation. Don't know true or not. But if lake ville can garner good sales at 1,300 psf over the last few days, I can expect 8RS to pick up in sales. Lets see how commonwealth tower performs as that may have spillover effects on sentiments.

clemdale24
05-04-14, 22:59
Sales seemed to have picked up based on agent's tabulation. Don't know true or not. But if lake ville can garner good sales at 1,300 psf over the last few days, I can expect 8RS to pick up in sales. Lets see how commonwealth tower performs as that may have spillover effects on sentiments.

timmy who did u hear this from? contrary to popular belief, 8RS sales havent been bad in any way, shape or form since the very beginning. being a large project with over 800 units, the last i heard of the sales had already hit over 70%, ie over 600 units sold. how's that poor, compared to others like trilinq? IMHO is there's one aspect bad abt this project, it has been the poor advertising. its just sad, almost hilariously sad, what poor advertising has been done for it.

anyway it really doesnt matter as i believe that someday it will be fully sold. even the developer doesnt seem anxious at all and prices have not dropped. theres no reason to be anxious when TOP is at least 1.5 yrs from now. and as u said, if lakeville can command a price of 1300psf avg, then lets stay calm and not fret.

dragonkee
06-04-14, 09:48
timmy who did u hear this from? contrary to populars harp but recentlhsharp. But recengRS sales havent been bad in any way, shape or form since the very beginning. being a large project with over 800 units, the last i heard of the sales had already hit over 70%, ie over 600 units sold. how's that poor, compared to others like trilinq? IMHO is there's one aspect bad abt this project, it has been the poor advertising. its just sad, almost hilariously sad, what poor advertising has been done for it.

anyway it really doesnt matter as i believe that someday it will be fully sold. even the developer doesnt seem anxious at all and prices have not dropped. theres no reason to be anxious when TOP is at least 1.5 yrs from now. and as u said, if lakeville can command a price of 1300psf avg, then lets stay calm and not fret.

Clemdale24/Timmy,
Yah, looks like the sales is better now, the showroom usually closed at 7pm sharp but recently still open at 8pm, passed by almost everyday.

Hmm think the price dropped a bit if based on info released at URA website. E.g. Last year 1.2mil only can get 936sqf below level 10, but now can get above level 16..

timmy
06-04-14, 12:48
Clemdale24/Timmy,
Yah, looks like the sales is better now, the showroom usually closed at 7pm sharp but recently still open at 8pm, passed by almost everyday.

Hmm think the price dropped a bit if based on info released at URA website. E.g. Last year 1.2mil only can get 936sqf below level 10, but now can get above level 16..

Probably becos developer introducing star unit prices, so sales are slightly better compared to turn of the year. I have access to realis so I know prices have become more attractive. But if u count in ABSD, those who bought early at initial launch are still much better off.

timmy
06-04-14, 12:52
Probably becos developer introducing star unit prices, so sales are slightly better compared to turn of the year. I have access to realis so I know prices have become more attractive. But if u count in ABSD, those who bought early at initial launch are still much better off.

To be sure, the star units are in stacks that are less popular (eg next to main road where there is heavy traffic). Not across the board.

timmy
12-04-14, 22:12
Clemdale24/Timmy,

Will the upcoming kallang riverside project boost 8RS?

dragonkee
12-04-14, 23:35
Will the upcoming kallang riverside project boost 8RS?

I am not a property investor, but I can confirm the upcoming kallang riverside project will boost 8RS :-)

clemdale24
13-04-14, 00:47
I am not a property investor, but I can confirm the upcoming kallang riverside project will boost 8RS :-)

u mean the new condo called kallang riverside? well, if it is launched at a high mean price then it will make 8RS look cheap, hence may boost sales. thats my interpretation of the potential effect of kallang riverside.

from what ive seen and read, it seems that it may be around 2000psf or even higher. which makes it more expensive than duo or concourse skyline. the gegraphical location IMO is rather good, and no doubt has a good view, but the distance to lavender mrt is quite far (though Ive never tried walking the route myself). this makes it less desirable.

in any case, how are 8RS sales now?

timmy
13-04-14, 11:28
u mean the new condo called kallang riverside? well, if it is launched at a high mean price then it will make 8RS look cheap, hence may boost sales. thats my interpretation of the potential effect of kallang riverside.

from what ive seen and read, it seems that it may be around 2000psf or even higher. which makes it more expensive than duo or concourse skyline. the gegraphical location IMO is rather good, and no doubt has a good view, but the distance to lavender mrt is quite far (though Ive never tried walking the route myself). this makes it less desirable.

in any case, how are 8RS sales now?

Kallang riverside is just the start. The whole piece of land at kampong bugis is up for development. Distance to lavender mrt is about half a km, so 6-7 min walk.

leesg123
13-04-14, 11:32
Kallang Riverside is NEXT to real river, freehold. serene environment.

8RS is flanked by two major roads, very noisy and dusty. and the so called river facing it looks more like a big longkang. 99yrs leasehold, dont know left how many more years as it is taking such a long time to build.

Boost what boost?

timmy
13-04-14, 19:56
Kallang Riverside is NEXT to real river, freehold. serene environment.

8RS is flanked by two major roads, very noisy and dusty. and the so called river facing it looks more like a big longkang. 99yrs leasehold, dont know left how many more years as it is taking such a long time to build.

Boost what boost?

Indeed, the two projects are different. No two projects are the same completely. But they do share a common catchment area in terms of tenants. Investors will compare rental yields and prices of nearby projects in their investment decisions. Chief valuer will take into land price for this planning area when deciding DC rates for future developments in kampong bugis, in turn affecting land value in vicinity. The links in the two projects, though apparently weak now may strengthen as new developments such as sports hub get completed and boost projects in overall planning area. I think it's too early to dismiss potential spillover effects kallang riverside has on 8RS.

Dragonfly
15-04-14, 15:04
Yes! 8 RS is moving fast and furious last month! That's the way!

dragonkee
15-04-14, 20:03
Yes! 8 RS is moving fast and furious last month! That's the way!

wah units sold last month , Mar 2014 = 44 !! crazy :2cents::2cents::2cents:

timmy
15-04-14, 21:59

76% sold as of march. Is the exceptionally strong sales due to spillovers from other launches, with buyers sniffing out the relatively good deals at 8RS?

Newbie1
15-04-14, 22:19
76% sold as of march. Is the exceptionally strong sales due to spillovers from other launches, with buyers sniffing out the relatively good deals at 8RS?

Explanations given at ppty guru

Without the Lakeville sales numbers, we had expected primary sales, excluding executive condominiums (ECs) to go below 350 units in March. Therefore the 480 units achieved is a pleasant surprise.

Upon closer examination of the URA sales data, we find that the 130 unit difference between our expectations and the final numbers were mainly attributed to The Santorini which recorded sales of 76 units.

The latest data does provide some interesting insights, particularly the relatively healthy sales rate from projects that had been launched many quarters back. For example, we noted that Eight Riversuites sold 44 units or 5.1 percent sales, Guillemard Suites did 14 units or 9.6 percent sales and The Glades logged in 27 units or 3.7 percent sales, just to name three projects.

This appears to tie in with our ground feel that buyers who have been staying on the sidelines are returning to buy, especially after knowing that developers are not cutting prices to the extent that generalist commentators have opined.

For the month of April, excluding ECs, sales could come in at around the 650-750 unit levels after taking into account potential launches like Lakeville and The Sorrento and an uptick in buyers returning to the market for previously launched projects.

Alan Cheong Research Head for Savills

Imm
15-04-14, 22:52

44 sold in Mar!?!? must be due to the drop in price.. not favourable for the earlier purchasers when it is time to sell/rent out..

dragonkee
15-04-14, 23:25
44 sold in Mar!?!? must be due to the drop in price.. not favourable for the earlier purchasers when it is time to sell/rent out..

Yup,think dropped a lot,almost 100k for some unit!

xtink
15-04-14, 23:25
Developer everywhere cutting prices. UE probably started earlier than some.

With the prices reduction. .. I might be interested. What's the best stack for a 3 br?

dragonkee
15-04-14, 23:33
Developer everywhere cutting prices. UE probably started earlier than some.

With the prices reduction. .. I might be interested. What's the best stack for a 3 br?

To avoid main road, think block 6 or 10 better.

clemdale24
15-04-14, 23:54
Yup,think dropped a lot,almost 100k for some unit!

which stacks in particular? are they the not-so-desirable layouts and double volume ones?

but 44 units in 1month is alot!! guess its good for developer.. will definitely sell out before TOP if this continues.

xtink
15-04-14, 23:56
Thanks. Shall probably pay a visit to the showroom this weekend. I saw the layout for the 980sft unit. . Looks good on paper.

timmy
16-04-14, 23:36
which stacks in particular? are they the not-so-desirable layouts and double volume ones?

but 44 units in 1month is alot!! guess its good for developer.. will definitely sell out before TOP if this continues.

So as early buyer, is there any regret?

boonchiz
17-04-14, 18:26
How will early buyer regret....remember the cost of buying property is not the price alone. It includes interest...ABSD and especially the interest has already increased quite a lot now compare to almost two-half years ago...:banghead::banghead:

xtink
17-04-14, 20:59
But not all buyers are subjected to absd, and if the price diff is at least 100k, it is still cheaper compared to the interest effect. My best guess interest prob climbed 0.2% and the amount disbursed is not much at this stage.

However choice unit might not be available though.

clemdale24
17-04-14, 21:51
But not all buyers are subjected to absd, and if the price diff is at least 100k, it is still cheaper compared to the interest effect. My best guess interest prob climbed 0.2% and the amount disbursed is not much at this stage.

However choice unit might not be available though.

haha im still curious which stacks did UE decrease the prices for. or is it across the board?
yes u are right. usually the ones left behind have a reason why they arent yet sold. the possible reasons include: high initial price, poor facing, poor layout etc

dragonkee
17-04-14, 23:18
haha im still curious which stacks did UE decrease the prices for. or is it across the board?
yes u are right. usually the ones left behind have a reason why they arent yet sold. the possible reasons include: high initial price, poor facing, poor layout etc

Don know which stack also. Should be those near the main road or high floor I guess...

timmy
18-04-14, 16:26

Stack 2 got price cut because it is just next to main road. But I think developer has scaled back discount.

clemdale24
18-04-14, 16:57
Stack 2 got price cut because it is just next to main road. But I think developer has scaled back discount.

i believe that next to main road is not an issue, unless u get a low floor. A high floor unit will have no problem with noise and dust. more importantly is the layout of the unit. i know of some 2+1 bdrm units in 8RS which have not so good layouts and hence cant sell. im guessing if anything the developer will be cutting the prices on the less-than-ideal layouts.

xtink
18-04-14, 21:06
Actually I got a question with regards to high floor. . Noise travel upwards and the impression is that the high floor is usually very noisy. . But I suppose come a stage where noise energy will fade off. So what is this magical number in terms of floor?

Royston8H
18-04-14, 21:21
This site is the previous Beng Wan primary school and bendemeer primary school (beside kallang-whampoa river). Though it is at city fringe, but also not that near to boon keng mrt. Need 6-7min walk.

Not sure the 24hrs roti prata shop still operating nearby.

dragonkee
18-04-14, 21:48
This site is the previous Beng Wan primary school and bendemeer primary school (beside kallang-whampoa river). Though it is at city fringe, but also not that near to boon keng mrt. Need 6-7min walk.

Actually I got a question with regards to high floor. . Noise travel upwards and the impression is that the high floor is usually very noisy. . But I suppose come a stage where noise energy will fade off. So what is this magical number in terms of floor?

I wan to know also, anyone here can advise :)

dragonkee
18-04-14, 21:52

24 hours roti prata shop no more liao. Is empty land now..hope convert to shopping mall then 8rs price will up up up :)

clemdale24
18-04-14, 23:16
24 hours roti prata shop no more liao. Is empty land now..hope convert to shopping mall then 8rs price will up up up :)

with a plot ratio of 4.2 will it be a shopping mall?

anyway, with regards to noise. my knowledge of physics tells me that noise travels outwards in all directions like a sphere. hence, by common sense, the closer u are to the source of the noise (measured in a straight line distance), the louder it will be. of course, since sound/ noise is a wave made up of alternating compressions and rarefactions, it will be affected by objects obstructing its route of motion, and thus will be reflected accordingly. also, depending on the wavelength/ frequency of the sound/ noise, its penetration will also vary.

in summary, sound travels outwards in all directions like a sphere. the closer u are to the source, the louder it will be. thus, the lower floors will be noisier, and the higher floors will be less noisy.

timmy
18-04-14, 23:32

actual distance to mrt is 340m. Within 5 min to mrt.

dragonkee
18-04-14, 23:42
Passed, =clemdale24;474006]with a plot ratio of 4.2 will it be a shopping mall?

anyway, with regards to noise. my knowledge of physics tells me that noise travels outwards in all directions like a sphere. hence, by common sense, the closer u are to the source of the noise (measured in a straight line distance), the louder it will be. of course, since sound/ noise is a wave made up of alternating compressions and rarefactions, it will be affected by objects obstructing its route of motion, and thus will be reflected accordingly. also, depending on the wavelength/ frequency of the sound/ noise, its penetration will also vary.

in summary, sound travels outwards in all directions like a sphere. the closer u are to the source, the louder it will be. thus, the lower floors will be
noisier, and the higher floors will be less noisy.[/QUOTE]

Paiseh Don know what is plot ratio of 4.2 :D.... So not possible? :o

Imm
19-04-14, 00:58
I wan to know also, anyone here can advise :)

I have walked from the mrt to the showflat a few times already, it is only a short walk and within 5 mins at normal walking pace.

Regarding the noise high floors can still get pretty noisy depending on the facing and whether there are opposite blocks reflecting the noise from the ground level upwards. I used to stay on a high floor >10th facing a long stretch of clementi road and it was quite noisy as there was a block nearby at the side reflecting noises and because of the high floor I could hear the traffic noises throughout whole stretch of the road due to the open line of sight (nothing to block the sound)

For low floors if your unit faces the traffic you will get direct noise which is very noisy this is true. However if u get a low floor which is inwards facing diagonally to the road or away from the road it should be quite quiet.

xtink
19-04-14, 08:00
So say for stack 6 on a high level above 20th floor, is noisy expected to be an issue? I'm referring to the direct school facing for block 2 of this project? There is no tall buildings in the vicinity or in front of it to sort of reflect the noises up so high right? Though almost all units in the project will get flanked by traffic noises from both sides somehow.

hovivi
19-04-14, 10:09
If concern about noise than pick those facing school or stack 6. It's shielded from the main road by 2 adjacent stack - best buy IMHO

So say for stack 6 on a high level above 20th floor, is noisy expected to be an issue? I'm referring to the direct school facing for block 2 of this project? There is no tall buildings in the vicinity or in front of it to sort of reflect the noises up so high right? Though almost all units in the project will get flanked by traffic noises from both sides somehow.

timmy
19-04-14, 10:30
If concern about noise than pick those facing school or stack 6. It's shielded from the main road by 2 adjacent stack - best buy IMHO

you mean block 6? Yes, agree those flanked by other blocks are more sellable. Going through REALIS, the units in block 6 command higher prices and have higher take-up. Developer also didn't give as much discount compared to blocks / stacks just next to main road. Can check REALIS yourself to confirm.

Newbie1
19-04-14, 10:31
actual distance to mrt is 340m. Within 5 min to mrt.

The distance from MRT is very decent, fast walk can do it in 3 mins, if slow stroll 5-6mins. The problem comes if it rains

timmy
19-04-14, 10:56
The distance from MRT is very decent, fast walk can do it in 3 mins, if slow stroll 5-6mins. The problem comes if it rains
Thought govt going to build sheltered walkway for all developments within 400 m of MRT? This one is 340 m, so will be covered in the future.

xtink
19-04-14, 11:27
Think earlier in the year there was this car promotion where you buy certain units and drive away a car for 10k including coe. Anyone bought during that promo? Think the developer now gives you the cash discount instead of the car and that's why people ate seeing lower price for the units now

xtink
19-04-14, 11:43
I was sharing thoughts with one of my friends on 8rs who was also interested in the project. . He shared he had seen apparent steep discount.. eg. A very low floor unit xx-23 was quoted about 1.5years back at 1.346 mil., and was recently sold at around 1.1 mil. That's a whopping 250k off. Granted this is probably not the best unit in the project and it takes alot of courage to buy that unit, at least for me.

KCT
19-04-14, 11:57

Anyone know,
Which level on 8R facing school
can clear the height of the school?

xtink
19-04-14, 12:04
Anyone know,
Which level on 8R facing school
can clear the height of the school?

level 6 or 7 should clear the school height already. Block 2 and 6 sit on top of the mscp, so level 6 is the floor level for these two blocks.
But I believe low floor units are almost gone. Best to check with agent

hovivi
19-04-14, 16:20
I'm not too concerned about price dropping.. Buying early means picking the best unit.. If later buyers got better price - happy for them

Royston8H
19-04-14, 21:47
Missed that shop......hai time passed so fast...

What is the % of 8RS being sold out now?

clemdale24
20-04-14, 00:42
Missed that shop......hai time passed so fast...

What is the % of 8RS being sold out now?

76%. under a quarter left to sell.

timmy
20-04-14, 11:19
I was sharing thoughts with one of my friends on 8rs who was also interested in the project. . He shared he had seen apparent steep discount.. eg. A very low floor unit xx-23 was quoted about 1.5years back at 1.346 mil., and was recently sold at around 1.1 mil. That's a whopping 250k off. Granted this is probably not the best unit in the project and it takes alot of courage to buy that unit, at least for me.

I guess the 1.346 mil quoted 1.5 years ago is a bumped up figure? So the 250k "discount" may not be truly a discount. It overstates the actual extent of price fall for that unit.

timmy
20-04-14, 11:21
76%. under a quarter left to sell.

Sorry but why under a quarter left to sell?

Imm
20-04-14, 14:27
I'm not too concerned about price dropping.. Buying early means picking the best unit.. If later buyers got better price - happy for them

Actually previous buyers have a right to be concern.. Buying early means picking the best unit at your price point. But now new purchasers can get the same stack 10 floors higher than your unit at the same price. It means you will be at a disadvantage when you are planning to rent or sell because the new purchasers can compete with your rental or sale price with a much higher floor unit.

Also with the drop in price will the bank do a margin call and ask previous buyers to top up the down payment?

Newbie1
20-04-14, 14:51
Actually previous buyers have a right to be concern.. Buying early means picking the best unit at your price point. But now new purchasers can get the same stack 10 floors higher than your unit at the same price. It means you will be at a disadvantage when you are planning to rent or sell because the new purchasers can compete with your rental or sale price with a much higher floor unit.

Also with the drop in price will the bank do a margin call and ask previous buyers to top up the down payment?

If buying to stay, this may not matter much. Psychologically, won't feel good. But in the long run, impossible to ensure the best value for own unit as there will always be people buying more expensive or cheaper in the same project.

timmy
20-04-14, 18:57

I don't disagree but there are a few things to note:
1) those units with discount are in stacks where demand has been weak. If u are an early purchaser in a good stack, there is hardly any discount now and you don't lose out to late purchasers
2) project is 76% sold. Less pressure for developer to extend discounts further, compared to say sky habitat or trillinq.
3) project TOP in 2016. Developer has up to 2018 to sell before incurring QC charges and ABSD.
4) recent discounts have been withdrawn mostly. Only few star buy units left
5) comparing with recent launches (lakeville, commonwealth tower etc), this project looks cheap and certainly nearer to town. No pressure for developer to cut price to compete

clemdale24
21-04-14, 00:08
I don't disagree but there are a few things to note:
1) those units with discount are in stacks where demand has been weak. If u are an early purchaser in a good stack, there is hardly any discount now and you don't lose out to late purchasers
2) project is 76% sold. Less pressure for developer to extend discounts further, compared to say sky habitat or trillinq.
3) project TOP in 2016. Developer has up to 2018 to sell before incurring QC charges and ABSD.
4) recent discounts have been withdrawn mostly. Only few star buy units left
5) comparing with recent launches (lakeville, commonwealth tower etc), this project looks cheap and certainly nearer to town. No pressure for developer to cut price to compete

well summarised.

Dragonfly
21-04-14, 09:50
There are pros and cons when buying any project, not just 8RS. Earlier buyers have more choices including 1/2 bedders which I think 1 bedroom already sold out long ago. 2 bedrooms left a handful or already sold out.
Hence, there is no win or lose. Now is a good time to buy but choices are limited. I got mine and I am glad I purchased earlier (don't talk about ABSD since developer reduces prices and some think there is a break-even that I would agee), I am more concrened that I was able to obtain 80% loan based on previous CM althought this is my 2nd property. I have more spared cash on hand for rainy days...

xtink
21-04-14, 10:44
I know of at least 5 units sold over the weekend. . 3 of these are the 980sft units on 24/25 flr at around 1.33mil.

Not bad taking into consideration the hype now is the sorrento and the one at commonwealth.

clemdale24
21-04-14, 10:49
I know of at least 5 units sold over the weekend. . 3 of these are the 980sft units on 24/25 flr at around 1.33mil.

Not bad taking into consideration the hype now is the sorrento and the one at commonwealth.

yes thats v good considering this is an "old launch". so the 980sqft ones high floor are going at 1350-1360psf. not a bad price. any idea which stack this is? how much was this before the discount?

xtink
21-04-14, 14:32
yes thats v good considering this is an "old launch". so the 980sqft ones high floor are going at 1350-1360psf. not a bad price. any idea which stack this is? how much was this before the discount?

Stack 6 and 12. Not sure about price before discount. But my guess could be around 200k off the listed. Anyway listed price are meant to be bargained down by buyers for the feel good feeling everywhere.

timmy
21-04-14, 22:13

Hmmm...agent told me over weekend that 24/25 flr prices for 980sqft units are 1.38mil.

xtink
21-04-14, 22:45
Hmm... Anyway the higher the better right? Lol.. We shall see in 1-2 months time when the caveats are out.

clemdale24
21-04-14, 23:13
Hmmm...agent told me over weekend that 24/25 flr prices for 980sqft units are 1.38mil.

1.38m sounds a bit more believable. high floor leh.. sure have decent view with less noise.

anyway, does anyone have decent pics of the view facing potong pasir? the mbs/city view is always hyped up, but the opposite side no one talks about. to me, its actually more liveable as u only get morning sun - completely no afternoon sun at all. vice versa for the mbs view. i cannot stand house with full direct afternoon sun - not in singapore at least

xtink
22-04-14, 00:00
Stack 6 and 12. Not sure about price before discount. But my guess could be around 200k off the listed. Anyway listed price are meant to be bargained down by buyers for the feel good feeling everywhere.

Did a search on ura.... The earliest 980sqft unit sold between 21-25 floor was in sep 2013 for 1.362mil. So 6 months forward, maybe the real discount was only a couple 10s of k after all if indeed the recent tx are 1.33mil (stand to be corrected). The list price indeed is just a list price.

I saw another interesting caveat lodged in Feb 2014 for 1.425mil also 21-25 flr. I suspect the buyer took the car promotion hence the price is high. Again I'm speculating.

Dragonfly
22-04-14, 15:51
Sky habitat slash prices and moved 80 units over the weekend. Not sure how 8RS will perform this month. 8RS marketing is damn unnoticeable. Unlike Capitaland, agressive and loud.

timmy
22-04-14, 20:50
Sky habitat slash prices and moved 80 units over the weekend. Not sure how 8RS will perform this month. 8RS marketing is damn unnoticeable. Unlike Capitaland, agressive and loud.

Crapland needs to be louder and more aggressive becos its sales are pathetic. Less need to 8RS to do so at this stage since UE has more than broken even and can take own sweet time to sell.

clemdale24
22-04-14, 23:21
Crapland needs to be louder and more aggressive becos its sales are pathetic. Less need to 8RS to do so at this stage since UE has more than broken even and can take own sweet time to sell.

the only reason 8RS is not sold out or 99% sold is because of poor advertising from the outset by UE. the advertising has been nothing short of lousy. the TV ads started long after launch and was of poor taste, the newspaper ads have simply been inconspicuous and downright ugly.

nevertheless, being a large development thats now 76% sold, is already considered an achievement for the stingy developer. this just shows that being in a good location makes a difference. no matter how much good advertising u have, if u are over priced (sky habitat and trilinq) or located in a not-so-good location (panorama), sales wont be good.

i always believe that boonkeng will someday see a revival. its in a rather prime city fringe location with lots of potential for redevelopment. like i said before, with the multiple new condos and hdbs in the making, we are probably starting to the beginning of the transformation. IMO i think the river in front of 8RS can be made v nice if cleaned up and if a ?bridge was built directly across from 8RS to the other side. do u think this will happen?

xtink
23-04-14, 00:41
Anyone knows if there might be any chance that the unblock view facing potong pasir could be gone due to new developments near the empty plot of land near the PIE? Or will the shop houses opposite One St Micheal condo be enbloc for private developments which could end up with tall buildings in its place?

Imm
24-04-14, 14:00
Congrats to the queerness of the low psf of 8 riversuites compared to projects of lousier locations.. this topic has even made it to mycarforum! :p

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2694130-eight-riversuites/

Imm
24-04-14, 14:14
Anyone knows if there might be any chance that the unblock view facing potong pasir could be gone due to new developments near the empty plot of land near the PIE? Or will the shop houses opposite One St Micheal condo be enbloc for private developments which could end up with tall buildings in its place?

can start by looking at the plot ratio of those land in master plan.. if 1.4-1.6 you are quite safe... up till the next masterplan update then pray and rinse repeat :p

Or hope those shophouses are marked as conservation status :p

Anyway just enjoy the view while it last lah.. Singapore needs to accomodate 6.9mil.. you should have the view at least for the next 5 yrs since new development also takes time to built. You may not have the view 5-10 yrs after that and most likely not 10-20 yrs down the road..

timmy
01-05-14, 22:10
Congrats to the queerness of the low psf of 8 riversuites compared to projects of lousier locations.. this topic has even made it to mycarforum! :p

Did a check on REALIS. Recent low psf prices mainly due to sale of loft units with lots of air space.

clemdale24
01-05-14, 22:51
Did a check on REALIS. Recent low psf prices mainly due to sale of loft units with lots of air space.

the loft unit stack must be the star buy one

iforum
02-05-14, 06:50

What is the exact liveable area (sqft) for loft units?

teddybear
02-05-14, 07:55
Some of the postings very interesting, like:

I also find this project reasonably priced bearing in mind the location. If not wrong the also tie up with Renault/Volvo cars selling at a discount.
Unfortunately I can't afford but it sure is strange why it doesn't sell out at this price when those at worse locations sell better????
Thought location is the most important!!!!

power of real estate agents have made location subjective
some believe that jurong will be the future orchard/ CBD

Hahahaha.... some believe every piece of land in Singapore has the potential to be like Raffles Place!!! And I'm not digging my friend Vic here. I read about it somewhere.

I see Lakeside condo ad every night on TV. They claim city living in the west. Seriously, $1300psf for Jurong just make many projects look cheap.

Yah, that's why feel that 8 riversuites is "cheap" compared to those in Jurong / tanah merah

oops
02-05-14, 08:50
Jurong=Toyota selling at Lexus price.

clemdale24
02-05-14, 10:45
so teddybear whats ur opinion on this project? im curious to know since ur a real guru. im just a wannabe :)

Some of the postings very interesting, like:

I also find this project reasonably priced bearing in mind the location. If not wrong the also tie up with Renault/Volvo cars selling at a discount.
Unfortunately I can't afford but it sure is strange why it doesn't sell out at this price when those at worse locations sell better????
Thought location is the most important!!!!

power of real estate agents have made location subjective
some believe that jurong will be the future orchard/ CBD

Hahahaha.... some believe every piece of land in Singapore has the potential to be like Raffles Place!!! And I'm not digging my friend Vic here. I read about it somewhere.

I see Lakeside condo ad every night on TV. They claim city living in the west. Seriously, $1300psf for Jurong just make many projects look cheap.

Yah, that's why feel that 8 riversuites is "cheap" compared to those in Jurong / tanah merah

timmy
03-05-14, 10:29
What is the exact liveable area (sqft) for loft units?

Total floor area is 75 sqm. Useable area us about 3/4. Remaining is air space.

dragonkee
06-05-14, 22:28
Wah..from ura website, 936 sqf (3 bedder) only $800,000 ....the developer really cut a lot :banghead:

clemdale24
06-05-14, 22:36
Wah..from ura website, 936 sqf (3 bedder) only $800,000 ....the developer really cut a lot :banghead:

i dont think the discounts are still on right?
anyway i think this unit must have been one of the worst units. but i still think the buyer quite lucky

vilin
06-05-14, 22:40

First floor 1 bedder.

xtink
06-05-14, 23:11
No wonder. Pes + air space. One and Only such unit in the entire project. Developer lelong those hard to clear units

dragonkee
06-05-14, 23:35
No wonder. Pes + air space. One and Only such unit in the entire project. Developer lelong those hard to clear units

Oic... Thot is the 3 bedder, 936 sqf, sorry for the wrong info :tongue3:

xtink
06-05-14, 23:40
Oic... Thot is the 3 bedder, 936 sqf, sorry for the wrong info :tongue3:

Are you an existing owner?

clemdale24
06-05-14, 23:47

walao. pes + airspace is like the ultimate NO DEAL for me personally. even for 800k i would probably rather buy a high floor 1 room. just saying.

dragonkee
06-05-14, 23:57

Yes........

timmy
07-05-14, 21:13

Take out the air space and PES, this ground floor unit costs around $1420 psf.

xtink
07-05-14, 22:09
Take out the air space and PES, this ground floor unit costs around $1420 psf.

any formula to work out this psf number?

clemdale24
07-05-14, 22:38

i think pes is still ok. i think some ppl actually like it, and its still walkable/useable floor. but the high ceiling - pretty much paying for extra air in the house. either way, both not for me. i just need a standard roof over my head.

timmy
07-05-14, 22:46

Looking at floor plan, usable floor space (i.e. less PES and air space) accounts for 60% of total floor area of 936 sq ft. Take price of 800k divide by this usable floor space.

clemdale24
09-05-14, 19:22
Looking at floor plan, usable floor space (i.e. less PES and air space) accounts for 60% of total floor area of 936 sq ft. Take price of 800k divide by this usable floor space.

Kallang riverside price is $1900-2300 psf according to newspaper today! Good for 8 RS?

iridrium
09-05-14, 20:28
Kallang riverside price is $1900-2300 psf according to newspaper today! Good for 8 RS?

Errrr.... Of course , freehold vs leasehold. Upcoming area vs old area.

clemdale24
09-05-14, 20:34
Errrr.... Of course , freehold vs leasehold. Upcoming area vs old area.

still, the difference in price is huge. someone predicted the price will be btw 1500-1700psf. i thought it was too low for kallang, plus FH. indeed it was. boonkeng and kallang lie in close proximity to each other. after kallang is redeveloped BK will have its time to shine.

i do like the kallang riverside location myself. and of course, the higher the price the better. with such a price, kallang is almost on par with meyer/ amber road (meyerise, and the soon-to-be launched amber skye). the price is really quite amazing.

xtink
09-05-14, 20:39

I wonder how to sell. Quantum above 1.5mil would price out the middle income gap group.

clemdale24
09-05-14, 21:19
I wonder how to sell. Quantum above 1.5mil would price out the middle income gap group.

obviously not targeted at the middle income. it's priced for the rich. in the ST today it was said that kallang riverside would have been $3000psf if not for the softening market

xtink
12-05-14, 21:12
Went to the showflat this afternoon. Very quiet. But the sales status looks pretty healthy based on the chart in the showflat

clemdale24
12-05-14, 22:13
Went to the showflat this afternoon. Very quiet. But the sales status looks pretty healthy based on the chart in the showflat

whats the avg price? the higher the better

sunboy77
12-05-14, 22:15

Ar? Hahaha Eight Riversuites dropped price like mad ley. Was in the news...

xtink
12-05-14, 22:26

No price lah. Only see from the 'sold' stickers on the units distribution chart in the showflat. I got take a pic of the chart but can't seem to be able to upload to share

xtink
12-05-14, 22:49

No price lah. Only see from the 'sold' stickers on the units distribution chart in the showflat. I got take a pic of the chart but can't seem to be able to upload to share

iforum
13-05-14, 07:17
How is the 8rs sales figure this month? Another 40+ units like last month?

xtink
13-05-14, 08:22
How is the 8rs sales figure this month? Another 40+ units like last month?

That I have no idea but I doubt. This month focus would likely be all the new launches or relaunches. Maybe 8rs should advertise big big relaunch. The car in the showroom also gone so maybe developer outright gives cash discount instead of car promotion.

timmy
13-05-14, 20:40
Ar? Hahaha Eight Riversuites dropped price like mad ley. Was in the news...

Drop in price reflects the large share of low level loft units sold leh.

clemdale24
13-05-14, 22:23
Drop in price reflects the large share of low level loft units sold leh.

haha timmy we all know that. its ok.. dont have to explain, justify or prove anything to anyone. its a fact that the high floor good facing units with good layouts are holding strong in terms of price. checking out the ura caveats is evidence enough that price of the "good" and "desirable" units are barely affected, and if anything at all, the mid floor ones may have dropped about $10k which honestly isnt v significant an amount.

basically it was a case of the 8RS developer trying to rid the low floor, poor facing and poor layout/ loft and pes units in a bid to attract attention in a climate where other developers of sky habitat etc are doing so.

timmy
16-05-14, 20:35
haha timmy we all know that. its ok.. dont have to explain, justify or prove anything to anyone. its a fact that the high floor good facing units with good layouts are holding strong in terms of price. checking out the ura caveats is evidence enough that price of the "good" and "desirable" units are barely affected, and if anything at all, the mid floor ones may have dropped about $10k which honestly isnt v significant an amount.

basically it was a case of the 8RS developer trying to rid the low floor, poor facing and poor layout/ loft and pes units in a bid to attract attention in a climate where other developers of sky habitat etc are doing so.

78% sold as of May. The project moved 19 units in the month.

timmy
16-05-14, 22:04
78% sold as of May. The project moved 19 units in the month.

Sorry, data is for april

clemdale24
16-05-14, 23:14
Sorry, data is for april

decent number.

xtink
17-05-14, 00:55
decent number.

indeed. Among the top 10 selling projects for Apr. UE marketing needs to be stronger.

Ipadbee
17-05-14, 23:04

This is so unfair to early buyer

Cyberknight
18-05-14, 00:43

Dun worry. This is a super low floor unit (1-5) and most likely blocked view.

Autonomy
18-05-14, 06:04
Dun worry. This is a super low floor unit (1-5) and most likely blocked view.

Actually the unit is not a 3 bedder but rather a 1 bedder loft unit with Pes.

dragonkee
18-05-14, 08:17
[QUOTE=Ipadbee;479548]This is so unfair to early buyer

Hmm a bit unfair la.. But is like today you buy something from the shop and tomorrow they got big sales.. 也只能有口无言 :simmering:

henryhk
18-05-14, 08:38
[QUOTE=Ipadbee;479548]This is so unfair to early buyer

Hmm a bit unfair la.. But is like today you buy something from the shop and tomorrow they got big sales.. 也只能有口无言 :simmering:

Nothing is unfair, earlier buyers no TDSR, now buyers TDSR, and u have bought condo in the 1999 to 2003, developer pricing can drop from 800k to 500k , base on 1st phase or 3rd phase...... accept it, it is no guarantee money in the pocket!

timmy
18-05-14, 09:01

This is all fair and good. The buyer of the 936 sq ft unit is paying top dollar for a ground floor loft unit with only 60 percent usable space. Net of the air space and pes area, buyer is paying more than $1400 psf

dragonkee
18-05-14, 09:28
[QUOTE=dragonkee;479588]

Nothing is unfair, earlier buyers no TDSR, now buyers TDSR, and u have bought condo in the 1999 to 2003, developer pricing can drop from 800k to 500k , base on 1st phase or 3rd phase...... accept it, it is no guarantee money in the pocket!

Agree, nothing is unfair. With or without TDSR/ABSD have to accept also la..

henryhk
18-05-14, 09:28
This is all fair and good. The buyer of the 936 sq ft unit is paying top dollar for a ground floor loft unit with only 60 percent usable space. Net of the air space and pes area, buyer is paying more than $1400 psf

May I know how u get the information?

dragonkee
18-05-14, 09:33

Yup, in fact those star buy units are near the main road or low floor or super ex units.

timmy
18-05-14, 10:12
May I know how u get the information?

Unit number is in Ura realis (just pay subscription fee) Floor area is from developer floor plan. All public info.

clemdale24
18-05-14, 10:33
Unit number is in Ura realis (just pay subscription fee) Floor area is from developer floor plan. All public info.

thanks for clarifying timmy.
in this case, being a loft unit with pes, it sounds cheap but actually it isnt really that cheap. i think the buyer really really wanted a city fringe unit in a good location, at a cheap price, hence a lousy unit in 8RS.

henryhk
18-05-14, 12:50

I c, thanks...

xtink
18-05-14, 13:13
Based on the recent caveats which mostly represent the units sold in March, those very high floor units are sold at very reasonable psf. Esp if you compare to the watefront@faber. Two units of 980sqft from 21-25 floor less than 1.3mil. Good deals

danholy
29-05-14, 14:21
Anyone knows if this will apply to 8RS for certain?

Longer sheltered walkways within 400m radius of MRT stations for commuters
The Straits Times - Published on May 29, 2014 12:10 PM

SINGAPORE - Commuters residing in north-eastern and north-western Singapore will soon get sheltered walkways that stretch up to 400m from 59 MRT stations.

Work on these walkways will start in the fourth quarter of this year, and will be completed by 2018, the Land Transport Authority (LTA) said in a statement on Thursday.

The move will add more than 200km of sheltered walkways - four times more than the 46km currently - to the public transport network. Signage and local maps will also be provided, along with health information at rest-stops along the walkways, it added.

Currently, sheltered walkways are provided between transport nodes and schools, healthcare facilities and residences within a 200m radius.

In January last year, the LTA announced that its Walk2Ride programme would expand this to within a 400m radius of all MRT stations, and 200m radius of all LRT stations and bus interchanges.

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/transport/story/longer-sheltered-walkways-within-400m-radius-mrt-stations-commuters-2

clemdale24
29-05-14, 17:29
Anyone knows if this will apply to 8RS for certain?

well, from the way i look at it:
- North eastern sg - 8 RS is rather central but located along the NE line
- 59 MRT stations? thats alot! boonkeng in that case is likely to be one of the beneficiaries
- 200km more of sheltered walkways - again this is a big number. if boonkeng is chosen then highly likely sheltered walkways will be built in a radial fashion centring the MRT station, hence benefiting 8RS in some way, shape or form.

xtink
29-05-14, 20:10
well, from the way i look at it:
- North eastern sg - 8 RS is rather central but located along the NE line
- 59 MRT stations? thats alot! boonkeng in that case is likely to be one of the beneficiaries
- 200km more of sheltered walkways - again this is a big number. if boonkeng is chosen then highly likely sheltered walkways will be built in a radial fashion centring the MRT station, hence benefiting 8RS in some way, shape or form.

But why would government spend money to benefit private property owners?

timmy
29-05-14, 23:37
But why would government spend money to benefit private property owners?

Think about it, how much money did the govt spend on downtown line to benefit the landed property owners in Bukit timah?

danholy
30-05-14, 10:10
I don't think the government is thinking of this as a indirect transfer payment to any particular segment of residents. Just a way to improve accessibility to the public transportation system.

Regardless of the why, does any one know if 8RS would be connected?

Autonomy
30-05-14, 11:08
I don't think the government is thinking of this as a indirect transfer payment to any particular segment of residents. Just a way to improve accessibility to the public transportation system.

Regardless of the why, does any one know if 8RS would be connected?

I read in the news that LTA will provide sheltered walkway to cover schools within a 400m radius of all MRT stations.

If that's the case, I think Bendemeer Primary School should be within 400m and that would benefit 8rs.

clemdale24
30-05-14, 22:41
I read in the news that LTA will provide sheltered walkway to cover schools within a 400m radius of all MRT stations.

If that's the case, I think Bendemeer Primary School should be within 400m and that would benefit 8rs.

thats exactly my thinking.

anyway, i was along serangoon road at about 7pm this evening. while traffic was heavy, it did move and there wasnt much of a jam. definitely not the stuck without moving for 15 min kinda jam. as for bendemeer road, i would assume its slightly better than serangoon rd?

on another note, boonkeng looks nice at night. with the street lamps lit up along whampoa river, with the hdbs corridor lights on.. everything looks rather neat. for a city fringe project that is so close to the cbd, u really cant ask for more, especially at this kind of psf.

timmy
31-05-14, 13:51

Just a check - how will the shelter be done across main roads? Is it even possible?

clemdale24
31-05-14, 23:49
Just a check - how will the shelter be done across main roads? Is it even possible?

well somehow it will reach bendemeer pri school. as for how - im not sure?

KCT
01-06-14, 14:25
Request to LTA ....
To replace current overhead bridge at serangoon road with the new one with shelter..

xtink
06-06-14, 22:09

26-12 sold for 1.38mil
The other 2 units on 24 and 25 floor sold for 1.33 mil

price diff for a single floor is 50k. Bargaining power in play

clemdale24
07-06-14, 00:17
26-12 sold for 1.38mil
The other 2 units on 24 and 25 floor sold for 1.33 mil

price diff for a single floor is 50k. Bargaining power in play

huh what do u mean? why is the price difference so big?
was 26-12 bought before 24/25-12?

xtink
07-06-14, 09:17

Based on caveats dates, just about a week diff between 25-12 and 26-12.

The trend now is you walk into those older showroom and throw in your offer. See whether the buyer or developer more desperate that day.

xtink
07-06-14, 09:32

Sorry I meant the following

24-06 and 25-12 sold at 1.33mil
26-12 at 1.38mil

Hitting > 1.4kpsf for the high floor now.

timmy
09-06-14, 23:32
Sorry I meant the following

24-06 and 25-12 sold at 1.33mil
26-12 at 1.38mil

Hitting > 1.4kpsf for the high floor now.

25-06 sold at a cheaper 1.295 mil in April.
24-06 sold at 1.33 mil in may.

Lower floor but more expensive. As I mentioned earlier, developer has withdrawn the large discounts given in April.

xtink
10-06-14, 10:01
Possibly you are right. There was also this unit on 21st floor 980sqft unit sold at 1.256mil. This is a very good deal. Maybe the developers were more desperate in Mar/Apr hence more willing to negotiate, which explains the high sales figures in Mar. But still quite a lot of units to clear.

25-06 sold at a cheaper 1.295 mil in April.
24-06 sold at 1.33 mil in may.

Lower floor but more expensive. As I mentioned earlier, developer has withdrawn the large discounts given in April.

timmy
17-06-14, 07:46
Possibly you are right. There was also this unit on 21st floor 980sqft unit sold at 1.256mil. This is a very good deal. Maybe the developers were more desperate in Mar/Apr hence more willing to negotiate, which explains the high sales figures in Mar. But still quite a lot of units to clear.

80 percent sold as of may, including 13 sold in the month itself. 173 more units to go.

clemdale24
28-07-14, 20:10
the fastest block has reached level 12. window installation has just started. any comments?

dragonkee
29-07-14, 19:18
the fastest block has reached level 12. window installation has just started. any comments?

8RS a bit slow la....our neighbour Regent Residence's official TOP date is on Sept 2016, but already reached the TOP level liao...

timmy
29-07-14, 20:48
8RS a bit slow la....our neighbour Regent Residence's official TOP date is on Sept 2016, but already reached the TOP level liao...

RR only 180 units leh. Some more it was launched much earlier than 8RS.

dragonkee
29-07-14, 22:26
RR only 180 units leh. Some more it was launched much earlier than 8RS.

ic..din compare the launch date but compare the TOP date...thought bigger project should have more resources mah..

clemdale24
29-07-14, 22:42
a new bto will be launch in sept. on the plot of land diagonally across from 8RS.
good thing or bad thing?

Dragonfly
30-07-14, 01:00
a new bto will be launch in sept. on the plot of land diagonally across from 8RS.
good thing or bad thing?
If there are HDB around, govt will try to add more facilities or upgrading around the common areas & nearby food centre. Cons, haven't think of it yet...

Cathay
30-07-14, 02:15
If there are HDB around, govt will try to add more facilities or upgrading around the common areas & nearby food centre. Cons, haven't think of it yet...

The only Cons I see is the heavy traffic now will be added on further..

720 units of BTO coming opposite... hmm.. get ready bros..

clemdale24
30-07-14, 08:11

i agree with this. i hope gov will upgrade the hawker centre/shops and also one day get rid of the hdbs immediately outside the mrt. once this is done, BK will be a much nicer area.

timmy
31-07-14, 00:34
good thing or bad thing?

Disappointing. Was hoping it would be a condo with retail space.

angel.tan
02-08-14, 10:51
i agree with this. i hope gov will upgrade the hawker centre/shops and also one day get rid of the hdbs immediately outside the mrt. once this is done, BK will be a much nicer area.

Anyone knows how old are the HDBs surrounding the MRT?

Currently the hawker center and food courts are concentrating near the MRT. With the new BTO, I expect to see them more spreaded out and possibly a supermarket.

sgproperty55
02-08-14, 11:31
Anyone knows how old are the HDBs surrounding the MRT?

Currently the hawker center and food courts are concentrating near the MRT. With the new BTO, I expect to see them more spreaded out and possibly a supermarket.

Those flats there are at least 30 years

angel.tan
02-08-14, 22:58
Those flats there are at least 30 years

I notice that those blocks were recently painted. So chances are, they will be there for another 5++ years.

timmy
03-08-14, 09:53
I notice that those blocks were recently painted. So chances are, they will be there for another 5++ years.

If they get en-bloc, are there nearby plots of land to vacate the residents to?

clemdale24
05-08-14, 21:48
If they get en-bloc, are there nearby plots of land to vacate the residents to?

there is gonna be plenty of new hdbs sprouting out in bidadari, which is nearby. might be possible that should these hdbs get enbloc-ed the residents will be shifted there. u think so?

timmy
05-08-14, 23:22
there is gonna be plenty of new hdbs sprouting out in bidadari, which is nearby. might be possible that should these hdbs get enbloc-ed the residents will be shifted there. u think so?

Usually the en-bloc replacement site is in the immediate vicinity. Bidadari is kinda a distance away.

danholy
14-08-14, 10:47
Anyone knows the latest percentage sold?

timmy
15-08-14, 23:52
Anyone knows the latest percentage sold?

81.6% sold as of July

clemdale24
28-08-14, 12:38
81.6% sold as of July

progress looks good. currently at about level 10-15, varying per block. the windows have also started to go up!

Noexit
28-08-14, 12:43
progress looks good. currently at about level 10-15, varying per block. the windows have also started to go up!

Congrat when it ready will let boon keng area have a new look . yeah :chuncky:

angel.tan
30-08-14, 13:51
Congrat when it ready will let boon keng area have a new look . yeah :chuncky:

Agree. Plus the new BTO is also coming.

betterman1234
13-09-14, 18:55
only if the river gets a makeover like the rochor river.

timmy
16-09-14, 22:14
81.6% sold as of July

86% sold as of August. Sales seem to have picked up, with 22 units sold in the month. Wonder if anyone knows whether the developer is dangling new discounts. No advertisements for a long time already leh.

Belgianchoc
18-09-14, 08:36

http://bendemeerahboy.blogspot.sg/2014/09/8-riversuites-14-september-2014.html?m=1

Belgianchoc
23-09-14, 22:39
According to an agent-

Aug sold 22 units
First week of sept sold 5 units

angel.tan
24-09-14, 20:27
The Boon Keng BTO (opposite 8RS) is out. It is called St George's Towers. 32 - 34 storey high.

http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampu09p.nsf/0/14SEPBTO_page_1112/$file/about0.htm

boonchiz
12-10-14, 12:31
Progress of some block is at 21 storey.

Belgianchoc
12-10-14, 22:21
Progress of some block is at 21 storey.

Looking great! When do you think it will top?

timmy
15-10-14, 22:11
21 units sold in step, the 4th best selling project in the month. Project is more than 88% sold as of sep. Not bad at all. I think the completion of sports hub is one of the recent driver of demand. As the project nears completion, I expect another wave of buying by those looking for occupation in near term.

iforum81
16-10-14, 10:39
Yeah. last 100 units... jia you!

21 units sold in step, the 4th best selling project in the month. Project is more than 88% sold as of sep. Not bad at all. I think the completion of sports hub is one of the recent driver of demand. As the project nears completion, I expect another wave of buying by those looking for occupation in near term.

timmy
17-11-14, 18:12
Crossed the 90% sold mark as of end October, with 16 units sold in the month. Should not be too difficult for developer to clear bulk of remaining stock over next 1 year before TOP.

azeoprop
18-12-14, 20:57
Update 18th Dec 2014.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7464/15430129163_8c38ffa2dd_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/pvvrPH)sDSC07280 (https://flic.kr/p/pvvrPH) by azeoprop (https://www.flickr.com/people/10097051@N00/), on Flickr

timmy
26-12-14, 16:22
Update 18th Dec 2014.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7464/15430129163_8c38ffa2dd_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/pvvrPH)sDSC07280 (https://flic.kr/p/pvvrPH) by azeoprop (https://www.flickr.com/people/10097051@N00/), on Flickr

Based on current progress, possible for project to TOP by mid-2015? Grateful for views from the experts here. Trying to do some forward planning.

KCT
26-12-14, 17:38
Thanks Azeo for the update picture.

Timmy, the TOP won't be so fast ..
The waiting time for BCA approval itself may take one to two months .
I think Q1 2016 it's more realistic timeframe for TOP
Cheers

alamak
26-12-14, 21:58
Based on current progress, possible for project to TOP by mid-2015? Grateful for views from the experts here. Trying to do some forward planning.

Based on 9xx units, a more realistic time frame is 2016 Q2/3.

xtink
26-12-14, 22:24

I doubt by mid 2015 it will be ready. Prob all windows and exterior will be ready by then, but my guess it takes another 6months from there to get all interior and surrounding ready before TOP. Would be lucky if anything earlier than end 2015.

matadorepy
15-01-16, 20:56
I doubt by mid 2015 it will be ready. Prob all windows and exterior will be ready by then, but my guess it takes another 6months from there to get all interior and surrounding ready before TOP. Would be lucky if anything earlier than end 2015.

TOP Liao ....

henryhk
19-01-16, 05:50
TOP Liao ....

Really, got pics to see... 3 years ago I was at the showflat, checking out the prices, ....just find the total area a bit small and prices also not cheap, however, I don't really stay around tat area, not must clarity of needs of the residences there....in the past few years, the developer has moved units with reduced pricing and some kind of discounts

azeoprop
19-01-16, 14:32
Almost bought the 5xxk 1 bedders facing the mscp during launch last time. Time flies.

matadorepy
20-01-16, 07:52
Really, got pics to see... 3 years ago I was at the showflat, checking out the prices, ....just find the total area a bit small and prices also not cheap, however, I don't really stay around tat area, not must clarity of needs of the residences there....in the past few years, the developer has moved units with reduced pricing and some kind of discounts

Key collection liao .. unfortunately no key for me to collect..

Dragonfly
06-03-16, 08:05
Why didn't buy? I bought one facing school, mid floor..quite happy I bought it.

Dragonfly
06-03-16, 08:07
Almost bought the 5xxk 1 bedders facing the mscp during launch last time. Time flies.

Why didn't buy? I bought one facing school, mid floor..quite happy I bought it.

aspirations
19-08-18, 18:27
anyone thinks the recent hype about woodleigh and potong pasir will spill over to 8RS which is closer to the CBD?