PDA

View Full Version : Natura @ Hillview (D23, Freehold, Macly/Roxy-Pacific)

dtrax
14-03-12, 18:45
http://www.natura-at-hillview.com/

How? So exp..

ikan bilis
14-03-12, 22:06
635sqft 3bdr, mm comes to hillview liow... and look at the bedrm same size as bathrm... :beats-me-man:

azeoprop
14-03-12, 22:10
Who will want to live in such a small bedroom?? :scared-3:

azeoprop
14-03-12, 22:32
Isn't this right in the middle of the hillview terrace industrial estate? :scared-3:

devilplate
14-03-12, 22:34
Who will want to live in such a small bedroom?? :scared-3:
Its like 1+2maids room....wakakaka

Really power....2balconies plus big big ac ledge somemore!

Ultimate 3bdr champion for now!

ikan bilis
14-03-12, 22:38
hillview terrace had been "red-lined" and re-zone to residential for >10yrs liow... regent heights, hillview regency are all next to the industrial estate...

Jadey
14-03-12, 22:39
Its like 1+2maids room....wakakaka

Really power....2balconies plus big big ac ledge somemore!

Ultimate 3bdr champion for now!

dude, did you just create a new account recently so that you can talk to yourself in this forum?

devilplate
14-03-12, 22:47
dude, did you just create a new account recently so that you can talk to yourself in this forum?
Wat color i wearing now?

Wakakakaka

kane
14-03-12, 22:51
3 bedder from 657sf?? Takes mini me to a whole new level.

Adva181
14-03-12, 23:30
The TK 605sf 3bedder den is ultimate.
But layout is so much better den this.

ecimbew
15-03-12, 00:52
I hope the govt will do something about this. It's getting ridiculous. Why give dev free 10% gfa when dev will use it so creatively and charge us? This is turning into a joke.

The bed in master bedroom is not even queen size! Joker

http://www.natura-at-hillview.com/images/natura-hillview-floorplanC1.jpg

easteast
15-03-12, 03:43
In singapore the price of property and quality really not tally at all, pay so much but don;t even get the nice architecture and smart space planing from architect, ,developer always claim "luxury condo" but r we really get it ?????????government should do something....

ikan bilis
15-03-12, 09:53
I hope the govt will do something about this. It's getting ridiculous. Why give dev free 10% gfa when dev will use it so creatively and charge us? This is turning into a joke.

In singapore the price of property and quality really not tally at all, pay so much but don;t even get the nice architecture and smart space planing from architect, ,developer always claim "luxury condo" but r we really get it ?????????government should do something....

buyers' choice mah... just don;t buy all these super compact condo lor... all the ECs are still having decent layout/floorplan....

Wild Falcon
15-03-12, 17:42
I think this one is Roxy enbloc from a few landed properties one. So the "pattern" very similar to those dog houses in East Coast and Telok Kurau :doh: . Outdoor gym. Wah lau.

bargain hunter
21-03-12, 12:41
'HONEY, I shrunk the house,' could well be the tagline for a new, swanky condominium in Bukit Batok. A three-bedder at Natura at Hillview Terrace, a joint venture between Roxy-Pacific Holdings and Macly Group, measures just 635 sq ft.

That is smaller than a squash court and slightly bigger than five HDB carpark spaces. Real estate consultants said a typical three-bedroom apartment occupies 1,000 to 1,500 sq ft of space.

Market watchers said Roxy-Pacific appears to be setting a trend as far as shrinking three-bedroom units is concerned.

They noted that another of the company's projects, Treescape in Telok Kurau, also features micro three-bedders which start from 603 sq ft. All 32 units have been sold since the project was launched, of which 25 units were sold last month at a median price of $1,401 per sq ft.

But unlike Treescape, which is a boutique development, Natura is a full facilities condominium with 193 units.

It is unheard-of for a mass market project here to have three-bedroom units of such a compact size.

Mr Ken Yeo, projects director of Macly Group, has defended the size of the apartments.

'We've designed the building in such a way that the wall can be taken out, so that you can open up the living room to be of a bigger space. That's what we mean by 'efficiently designed',' he said.

Noting that all of Macly's previous shoebox projects were sold out within one month of their official launches, Mr Yeo added that Macly has not received any complaints that 'Mickey Mouse apartments are not liveable'.
He predicts that owner occupiers who opt for such units are likely to be singles or childless couples who prefer a smaller living space.

Mr Tan Kok Keong, OrangeTee's head of research and consultancy, said that it is difficult to predict if such units will be well-received by the public.

'If you use Hong Kong as an example, yes it's liveable, but whether it's the kind of quality of life that people can get used to is something we actually won't know until the project is completed,' he said, referring to small flat sizes in Hong Kong.

Lovelle
21-03-12, 13:31
on the flip side, if psf is cheap. coupl Tenant may like it.

price
21-03-12, 13:44
on the flip side, if psf is cheap. coupl Tenant may like it.

600 sqft for 3 rooms, now 300sqft for 1 bedder doesnt sound that bad right?

august
21-03-12, 14:01
this one is really a bloody joke! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

price
21-03-12, 14:21
Mequity = Macly? same Developer?

21-03-12, 14:33
they just call it 3 -room so that the quantum can be priced like a 1000+ sq ft 3 room (or slightly cheaper) but they will earn via the psf. :doh:

rymccondo77
21-03-12, 15:05
Mequity = Macly? same Developer?

Think Mequity is a JV between Macly and Roxy-Pacific.

See link below for more details about Mequity:

http://www.aboutsingaporeproperty.com/?s=mequity

Wild Falcon
21-03-12, 15:29
600sqft still not qualified as MM by definition? MM must be less than 500 sqft. This Roxy has started this trend in East Coast/Telok Kurau long time ago liao. At least this one is full condo facility. Not not the scum of the earth yet. But its not on the nice part of Hillview though, but neverless amongst landed property.

650sqft 3 bedder not better or worse than a 300sqft one bedder. Because i think 1 bedroom only 100sqft right? the rest is the kitchen and bathroom and living/dining room.

600 sqft for 3 rooms, now 300sqft for 1 bedder doesnt sound that bad right?

price
21-03-12, 16:01
600sqft still not qualified as MM by definition? MM must be less than 500 sqft. This Roxy has started this trend in East Coast/Telok Kurau long time ago liao. At least this one is full condo facility. Not not the scum of the earth yet. But its not on the nice part of Hillview though, but neverless amongst landed property.

650sqft 3 bedder not better or worse than a 300sqft one bedder. Because i think 1 bedroom only 100sqft right? the rest is the kitchen and bathroom and living/dining room.

But this is 600sqft for 3 bedrooms. u can dont call it MM or call it whatever u want, i'm sure to fit 3 rooms in 600sqft is still tighter than 1 room 3xxsqft

Yes so in 3xxsqft u can have 1 room, with Kitchenette, living. can u imagine only adding 200+ sqft for 2 more rooms?

devilplate
21-03-12, 17:17
But this is 600sqft for 3 bedrooms. u can dont call it MM or call it whatever u want, i'm sure to fit 3 rooms in 600sqft is still tighter than 1 room 3xxsqft

Yes so in 3xxsqft u can have 1 room, with Kitchenette, living. can u imagine only adding 200+ sqft for 2 more rooms?
nid a bigger space for living/dining/kitchen for 2/3bdr too

anyway i look at the flrplan.....if ac ledge cut by half and no balcony, 635sqft actually ok for 3bdr....wakakaka

minority
21-03-12, 17:43

http://www.natura-at-hillview.com/images/natura-hillview-floorplanC1.jpg

Should ban this. Problem is people still rush to buy. Hoping for the greater fool will buy from them.

Government should step in and restrict the min studio size and min living area. and charge a tax on ultra small unit. This will destroy the next generation of housing generation onwards.

price
21-03-12, 17:46
Should ban this. Problem is people still rush to buy. Hoping for the greater fool will buy from them.

Government should step in and restrict the min studio size and min living area. and charge a tax on ultra small unit. This will destroy the next generation of housing generation onwards.
Nahh they won't do that.

Omg the A/C ledge is like the length of both toilets combined

minority
21-03-12, 18:07
Nahh they won't do that.

Omg the A/C ledge is like the length of both toilets combined

I hope people come to their senses and not rush in. problem is there are people who are blind by greed and buy fanning the perception that there is demand and more developer building and we start to treat it as norm.

end up like hong kong . go ask any hong kong person they like their house size? nope. they hated it but no choice.. developers are all building those size and the lack of public housing don't give them much choice.

hope we don't go hong kong style. scary. :doh: :doh: :scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4:

bargain hunter
22-03-12, 08:40
NEWS that a developer is cramming three bedrooms into a tiny flat has put the spotlight on the regulations determining such matters, and it appears the builders have plenty of leeway.

In fact, developers can put as many rooms into a flat as they like, although the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) does review a project's overall design, site configuration and unit layout to ensure a good living environment.

So how Natura, a joint development between Macly Group and Roxy-Pacific Holdings in Hillview, will fare with plans to build 635 sq ft three-bedroom units remains to be seen.

Unsurprisingly, potential buyers told The Straits Times that their chief complaint is space constraints.

Mr Heri Setiabudi, who is in his late 30s and works in the supply chain sector, said such an apartment is 'basically just too small'.

'If you're thinking of renting it out, I don't think people, especially the foreigners, will rent such a small unit... Even if you are single but intend to start a family, (it's too small),' he added.

A manager who wanted to be known only as Alex, 35, said the units may attract investors who 'are thinking of... subletting (them) as three separate rooms'. But he said he would not invest in them because of a 'lack of flexibility'.

'I don't think these will be very long-term tenants. I can't imagine someone who will live there for more than 12 to 24 months.'

A 22-year-old newlywed undergraduate, who wanted to be known only as Mr Ong, said such a flat is not large enough to 'raise a normal-sized family, which has about two kids on average'.

Real estate consultants were more neutral, with most preferring to adopt a wait-and-see attitude.

Mr Tan Kok Keong, OrangeTee's head of research and consultancy, predicts buyers at Natura will likely be HDB dwellers eager to upgrade to private homes but 'may be a bit stretched at the moment'.

He added that expatriates would likely rent them, but 'being an untested size, I think it's a bit challenging for people to hope to get very good rental'.

HSR Property Group special adviser Donald Han noted that it was 'creative' of the developers to give buyers the option of pulling down a wall between two adjoining rooms to enlarge the space.

'It could be a marketing technique for one to try selling three bedrooms at a cost-competitive, affordable rate,' he said, adding that such a concept allowed for 'flexibility on how you can create more rooms in the future' and may appeal to newlyweds.

Mr Colin Tan of Suntec Chesterton International said Natura's units are comparable to small flats in Hong Kong, but noted that Singaporeans may not be accustomed to the constrained living space.

'Hong Kong (people) are conditioned (to live in) small flats... Our basic housing is the HDB flat, which is quite big, (so) we don't have that kind of tolerance,' he said, adding of the 635 sq ft units: 'It's liveable, but you can't buy too many things.'

OrangeTee's Mr Tan said consultants will not know how the flats will fare until they are launched, which Macly has said is likely to be next week. 'The market has shown itself to be very surprising to analysts like me,' Mr Tan added.

price
22-03-12, 08:45
NEWS that a developer is cramming three bedrooms into a tiny flat has put the spotlight on the regulations determining such matters, and it appears the builders have plenty of leeway.

In fact, developers can put as many rooms into a flat as they like, although the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) does review a project's overall design, site configuration and unit layout to ensure a good living environment.

So how Natura, a joint development between Macly Group and Roxy-Pacific Holdings in Hillview, will fare with plans to build 635 sq ft three-bedroom units remains to be seen.

Unsurprisingly, potential buyers told The Straits Times that their chief complaint is space constraints.

Mr Heri Setiabudi, who is in his late 30s and works in the supply chain sector, said such an apartment is 'basically just too small'.

'If you're thinking of renting it out, I don't think people, especially the foreigners, will rent such a small unit... Even if you are single but intend to start a family, (it's too small),' he added.

A manager who wanted to be known only as Alex, 35, said the units may attract investors who 'are thinking of... subletting (them) as three separate rooms'. But he said he would not invest in them because of a 'lack of flexibility'.

'I don't think these will be very long-term tenants. I can't imagine someone who will live there for more than 12 to 24 months.'

A 22-year-old newlywed undergraduate, who wanted to be known only as Mr Ong, said such a flat is not large enough to 'raise a normal-sized family, which has about two kids on average'.

Real estate consultants were more neutral, with most preferring to adopt a wait-and-see attitude.

Mr Tan Kok Keong, OrangeTee's head of research and consultancy, predicts buyers at Natura will likely be HDB dwellers eager to upgrade to private homes but 'may be a bit stretched at the moment'.

He added that expatriates would likely rent them, but 'being an untested size, I think it's a bit challenging for people to hope to get very good rental'.

HSR Property Group special adviser Donald Han noted that it was 'creative' of the developers to give buyers the option of pulling down a wall between two adjoining rooms to enlarge the space.

'It could be a marketing technique for one to try selling three bedrooms at a cost-competitive, affordable rate,' he said, adding that such a concept allowed for 'flexibility on how you can create more rooms in the future' and may appeal to newlyweds.

Mr Colin Tan of Suntec Chesterton International said Natura's units are comparable to small flats in Hong Kong, but noted that Singaporeans may not be accustomed to the constrained living space.

'Hong Kong (people) are conditioned (to live in) small flats... Our basic housing is the HDB flat, which is quite big, (so) we don't have that kind of tolerance,' he said, adding of the 635 sq ft units: 'It's liveable, but you can't buy too many things.'

OrangeTee's Mr Tan said consultants will not know how the flats will fare until they are launched, which Macly has said is likely to be next week. 'The market has shown itself to be very surprising to analysts like me,' Mr Tan added.

Sure Sell out on day 1!

ikan bilis
22-03-12, 09:07
pricing only mah.... if cheap enough... buy the 635ft 3bdr, knock down the wall between the 2 small rooms and make it 2bdr... stay inside for 5-10yr... after that or in future all common rooms will be that small... so you can sell it/rent it out as 2bdr or 3bdr then... :D

minority
22-03-12, 09:35
Sure Sell out on day 1!

Actually the press putting them on page 1 is free publicity. Takes a lot of $$$ to buy such a large space on page 1 had they want to market it themselves! Huat ah... May the fools rush in!

Wild Falcon
22-03-12, 09:53
Agree. No matter what 635sqft is better than 300sqft n still not considered MM. Doesn't matter how many rooms. Dun like rooms just remove the wall. Developer apparently give flexibility to open up or close up the walls, esp if u wanna rent. I mean it is not the WORST development. I've seen worse in Telok Kurau, Geylang, Balestier, Mackenzie and East Coast etc - those 5xx "boutique apartments". I think this one receive free press because its in Hillview a traditional large family units area. No one will bat an eyelid if this is in Telok Kurau.

pricing only mah.... if cheap enough... buy the 635ft 3bdr, knock down the wall between the 2 small rooms and make it 2bdr... stay inside for 5-10yr... after that or in future all common rooms will be that small... so you can sell it/rent it out as 2bdr or 3bdr then... :D

price
22-03-12, 10:17
Agree. No matter what 635sqft is better than 300sqft n still not considered MM. Doesn't matter how many rooms. Dun like rooms just remove the wall. Developer apparently give flexibility to open up or close up the walls, esp if u wanna rent. I mean it is not the WORST development. I've seen worse in Telok Kurau, Geylang, Balestier, Mackenzie and East Coast etc - those 5xx "boutique apartments". I think this one receive free press because its in Hillview a traditional large family units area. No one will bat an eyelid if this is in Telok Kurau.

It's not so simple to remove walls bro, structural walls can't be removed. Alterations need to be approved. You think so simple wanna remove can remove want to erect just erect? :doh:

Yes shoeboxes are defined as <500sqft but that's usually 1 bedder. Now you're taking the project's biggest 3 bedder unit as a comparison to whether it's termed "Shoebox"? :beats-me-man:

Wild Falcon
22-03-12, 10:34
Developer says it configure in such a way that the walls can be removed to enlarge the space. Just wait and see lor. So these are not structural walls lah and can easily configure into 2 bedder.

"Mr Ken Yeo, projects director of Macly Group, has defended the size of the apartments. 'We've designed the building in such a way that the wall can be taken out, so that you can open up the living room to be of a bigger space. That's what we mean by 'efficiently designed',' he said."

===

300sqft is a joke. 635 sqft has been around for a while. A condo full of 635sqft unit is better than those full of MM 300sqft units. The latest trend is to let u decide and configure the units. You buy a space and u decide whether u want the flexibility. I think there might be a market, e.g. people who are currently single and do not want to commit too much upfront. But if they get married in a few year's time, there is flexibility to add a room for privacy easily etc... or people cohabitating and anytime can breakup type. Haha. Not saying its a good development. But not the worst and maybe got niche bah. That's all. We cannot assume those who buy "3 bedders" all married with kids liao. The singles are buying nowadays and those singles might want to buy a place with some flexibility. You can buy a 635sqft studio which is usually impossible to configure an extra room due to layout, or a 635sqft configured in such a way that can add or remove walls. Some might choose the latter.

It's not so simple to remove walls bro, structural walls can't be removed. Alterations need to be approved. You think so simple wanna remove can remove want to erect just erect? :doh:

Yes shoeboxes are defined as <500sqft but that's usually 1 bedder. Now you're taking the project's biggest 3 bedder unit as a comparison to whether it's termed "Shoebox"? :beats-me-man:

devilplate
22-03-12, 10:49
Agent ikan bilis.....dun confuse buyers leh

U see.... Ppl attracted to the showflat tinking tat 8xxk can buy them a 3bdr.....and den knock down the wall it becomes a 8xxk 2bdr which is no longer 'cheap' liao.....

Very gd marketing attempt by u anyway :p

devilplate
22-03-12, 10:51
I feel tat u like to condemn d15 and den defend hillview....wakakaka

price
22-03-12, 10:54
300sqft is a joke. 635 sqft has been around for a while. A condo full of 635sqft unit is better than those full of MM 300sqft units.

Only 24.87% of this development are 3 bedders (635sqft above).

300sqft? please show me 1

Montaigne
22-03-12, 10:55
Freehold 2 bedder at 8xxk quantum considered ok and common. This is a 3/2 bedder convertible. For the flexibility, I think it is quite ok. Might become a new trend. We cannot fault dev for making 3 bedder so cramp cos he didn't insist this has to be a 3 bedder. For a 2 bedder with fh status and reasonable quantum, I dun see anything wrong with buyers buying.

devilplate
22-03-12, 10:56
I hf look at their 1,2,3bdr layout......balconies all too big for MM.....Definitely no efficient at all.....puny 2bdr haf 2balconies too!

Fragrance MM layout still unbeatable

price
22-03-12, 10:57

U see.... Ppl attracted to the showflat tinking tat 8xxk can buy them a 3bdr.....and den knock down the wall it becomes a 8xxk 2bdr which is no longer 'cheap' liao.....

dont understand why are they so happy about being able to knock down walls. Go buy a old condo knock all the walls u get 1 big studio.

devilplate
22-03-12, 10:58
Freehold 2 bedder at 8xxk quantum considered ok an and common. This is a 3/2 bedder bedder convertible. For the flexibility, I think it is quite ok. Might become a new trend. We cannot fault dev for making 3 bedder so cramp cos he didn't insist this has to be a 3 bedder. For a 2 bedder with fh status and reasonable quantum, I dun see anything wrong with buyers buying.
Huh!! Another agent spotted :p

635sqft 2bdr 8xxk is reasonable in hillview?!?! Haf u chk the neighbouring resale px?

My unbiased opinion will be 635sqft 2bdr at 1200psf den reasonable

ikan bilis
22-03-12, 10:58
from the floorplan it looks like you can knock down the wall between the 2 rooms. Columns/pillars are much thicker and easily identified on floorplan. If you have something 6inches or thinner, it has to be soft wall.

if you get a 3bdr, you can knock the wall down to 2bdr. Fill floor with some parquet wood but might not look so neat... putting back the wall is easy... just buy some gypsum board and c-channel , diy yourself lor...

if developer cannot sell that project easily.... then buyer could request the unit to be build without that wall mah...

=> if you get a 635ft 3bdr and configure to 2bdr, nobody can stop you as long as wall can be knocked down.... if you get 635ft 2bdr and configure to 3bdr, URA and MCST will come after you!!...

:cheers4:

price
22-03-12, 10:59
I hf look at their 1,2,3bdr layout......balconies all too big for MM.....Definitely no efficient at all.....puny 2bdr haf 2balconies too!

Fragrance MM layout still unbeatable

You'll get flamed at. 635sqft is not MM by definition. Don't anyhow name hor :cheers5:

What about Macly/Mequity? Was looking at their Millage 420sqft. Interesting how they can put the Kitchen by its own. But Fragrance around that size can't

devilplate
22-03-12, 11:01
You'll get flamed at. 635sqft is not MM by definition. Don't anyhow name hor :cheers5:

What about Macly/Mequity? Was looking at their Millage 420sqft. Interesting how they can put the Kitchen by its own. But Fragrance around that size can't
Fragrance got bomb shelter mah

Montaigne
22-03-12, 11:02
dont understand why are they so happy about being able to knock down walls. Go buy a old condo knock all the walls u get 1 big studio.

marketing strategy mah and I think it will work and buyers will be bought in. hmm new and olds condo diff category, cannot compare. Evidence has it that ppl rather but small and new than huge and old even if both are in same location selling at same quantum.

Montaigne
22-03-12, 11:04
Huh!! Another agent spotted :p

635sqft 2bdr 8xxk is reasonable in hillview?!?! Haf u chk the neighbouring resale px?

My unbiased opinion will be 635sqft 2bdr at 1200psf den reasonable
Me agent?? Haha I wish.. Then I can get all first hand info of all good lobang and quickly but my first property. :banghead:

devilplate
22-03-12, 11:06
Me agent?? Haha I wish.. Then I can get all first hand info of all good lobang and quickly but my first property. :banghead:
Den u must haf been brainwashed by agent ikan bilis marketing ploy liao :p

ikan bilis
22-03-12, 11:06

Oooiii!!... hello!!.. what confusing... that lakefront residences also 600+sqft for 2bdr, LH99, S$1K+psf... and layout more shxt than this... except that lakefront is next to mrt...

guess you devil-property-agent got no units in natura to sell so trying to bad-mouth about this natura... hur??... :cool: :D

Montaigne
22-03-12, 11:07
M saying 8xxk quantum for fh 2 bedder common cos in kovan/serangoon, I realised it's norm. I thought hillview should be more ex? Hillview not more atas meh?

ikan bilis
22-03-12, 11:11
M saying 8xxk quantum for fh 2 bedder common cos in kovan/serangoon, I realised it's norm. I thought hillview should be more ex? Hillview not more atas meh?

heya.... that devil-property-agent got all the big big 1400ft >$1mil units only... got no compact 3bdr to sell... so he very stuckie and no happy today lah!!... haha... :D

devilplate
22-03-12, 11:12
In which way makes u tink hillview is more atas? Got hill and view? Wakakaka

devilplate
22-03-12, 11:14
heya.... that devil-property-agent got all the big big 1400ft >$1mil units only... got no compact 3bdr to sell... so he very stuckie and no happy today lah!!... haha... :D

I pm u asking to cobroke this project.....u dunwan reply me mah!

Wakakakaka

Wild Falcon
22-03-12, 11:15
Nope. just stating fact that such Roxy developments are dime a dozen in D15 and D14. Never liked their development ANYWHERE. But reality is, this development looks marginally better than their other MMs - at least the facilities look better. And its a fact if this Natura@Hillview is in East Coast or Telok Kurau, no one will bat an eyelid because its considered "normal". The Telok Kurau 3 bedder on 603sqft, even smaller right? But not in the news because its "normal" there.

I feel tat u like to condemn d15 and den defend hillview....wakakaka

Wild Falcon
22-03-12, 11:18
I think depends on which development. Many 2 bedders are more than 1000sqft and more than 900k.

devilplate
22-03-12, 11:18
Nope. just stating fact that such Roxy developments are dime a dozen in D15 and D14. Never liked their development ANYWHERE. But reality is, this development looks marginally better than their other MMs - at least the facilities look better.
Only facilities looks better....

But u must admit u r biased! :p

price
22-03-12, 11:19
Fragrance got bomb shelter mah
Bro millage also got SH I think?

Wild Falcon
22-03-12, 11:21
Its reality that this will not be news item had it been in Telok Kurau. Anyway, free publicity.

Only facilities looks better....

But u must admit u r biased! :p

price
22-03-12, 11:26
Oooiii!!... hello!!.. what confusing... that lakefront residences also 600+sqft for 2bdr, LH99, S$1K+psf... and layout more shxt than this... except that lakefront is next to mrt...

guess you devil-property-agent got no units in natura to sell so trying to bad-mouth about this natura... hur??... :cool: :D

The actual 2 bedders in this project is not 635 sqft la dun be brainwashed

devilplate
22-03-12, 11:27
Bro millage also got SH I think?
Nvr look at millage....

Anyway for recent mm, parc rosewood 1bdr layout not bad....GE 409sqft also quite efficient

price
22-03-12, 11:28
Nope. just stating fact that such Roxy developments are dime a dozen in D15 and D14. Never liked their development ANYWHERE. But reality is, this development looks marginally better than their other MMs - at least the facilities look better. And its a fact if this Natura@Hillview is in East Coast or Telok Kurau, no one will bat an eyelid because its considered "normal". The Telok Kurau 3 bedder on 603sqft, even smaller right? But not in the news because its "normal" there.

Isnt this Roxy's? the land bigger than those tiny boutique developments ma. of course there's better landscaping and facilities

devilplate
22-03-12, 11:28
The actual 2 bedders in this project is not 635 sqft la dun be brainwashed
51xsqft nia

Still above official 506sqft .....so its not MM.....Wakakakaka

price
22-03-12, 11:29
Nvr look at millage....

Anyway for recent mm, parc rosewood 1bdr layout not bad....GE 409sqft also quite efficient

GE 409 is nice but no double entry toilet like Fragrance/WCL's PRW. :D

Millage has kitchen in a corner at 420 sqft but single toilet entry.

Hopefully 1 day FG can make kitchen aside with double entries as well :D

price
22-03-12, 11:31
51xsqft nia

Still above official 506sqft .....so its not MM.....Wakakakaka

Oh okay then,

I suppose there's never a MM-size 2 bedders ever built?

All 2 bedders beyond 500sqft wat.

So then MM only refers to 1 bedder below 500sqft? 2 Beds at 500sqft is okay?

devilplate
22-03-12, 11:32
GE 409 is nice but no double entry toilet like Fragrance/WCL's PRW. :D

Millage has kitchen in a corner at 420 sqft but single toilet entry.

Hopefully 1 day FG can make kitchen aside with double entries as well :D
No nid separate kitchen...takes up too much space.....as long got a small window at kitchen area very goodie liao like GE 409sqft types

devilplate
22-03-12, 11:34
Oh okay then,

I suppose there's never a MM-size 2 bedders ever built?

All 2 bedders beyond 500sqft wat.

So then MM only refers to 1 bedder below 500sqft? 2 Beds at 500sqft is okay?
Officially shoebox refer to any unit under 506sqft.....

Dun hf any official mm guideline for 2/3bdr yet.....

Aiya, ura tink it is livable wat tats y they approve it! :(

price
22-03-12, 11:36
Officially shoebox refer to any unit under 506sqft.....

Dun hf any official mm guideline for 2/3bdr yet.....

Aiya, ura tink it is livable wat tats y they approve it! :(

Haha. 1 day when they can squeeze 3 bedders into 5xx sqft lets see whether they consider this as a MM.

price
22-03-12, 11:37
No nid separate kitchen...takes up too much space.....as long got a small window at kitchen area very goodie liao like GE 409sqft types

Fragrance's toilets still best :tongue3:

Montaigne
22-03-12, 11:39
Kitchen without window how to cook?

devilplate
22-03-12, 11:40
U ask agent ikan bilis who is marketing this project lor :p

devilplate
22-03-12, 11:42
Fragrance's toilets still best :tongue3:
But FG kitchen always no window....

Very hard to find mm with windows at both kitchen and toilet

price
22-03-12, 11:49

That's why i bought a corner unit :cheers4:

price
22-03-12, 11:50

Actually the entire Geylang/TK MMs most units got no additional windows in the living room 1 ma (Unless corner unit). Only the Balcony.

ikan bilis
22-03-12, 12:46

haha... most mm/compact are like that... you open your front door big big such that the whole block knows what you are cooking lor... and the old auntie 2 blocks away will come and say: "young man, you put too much soya sauce liow, no good for your health!"...

:scared-4: :D

Montaigne
22-03-12, 14:06
haha... most mm/compact are like that... you open your front door big big such that the whole block knows what you are cooking lor... and the old auntie 2 blocks away will come and say: "young man, you put too much soya sauce liow, no good for your health!"...

LOL... It is sad to know that recent project mostly have their kitchen in the living room. How to cook curry like that? Open concept kitchen sucks, but looks like the future ppl have to live with it.

carbuncle
22-03-12, 14:16

I think have. Seen one before at St Michaels... Tall tall thin thin one next to expressway

minority
22-03-12, 14:45
Well only time will tell how many Chai Tao there will be for this project. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

price
22-03-12, 14:49
Well only time will tell how many Chai Tao there will be for this project. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Got free front page advertisement on ST. Sure sellout on day 1. Thats Macly's trend right?

carbuncle
22-03-12, 15:30
Got free front page advertisement on ST. Sure sellout on day 1. Thats Macly's trend right?
Macly tua tow reveal face to public liao of course must spend a bit on marketing to boost up the image la...

carbuncle
22-03-12, 15:33

Actually more likely uncle opposite saying, young man, dont eat so much instant mee - not good for health!!! People who stay in such small apartments not expected to cook anything more complicated than instant noodles, and tend to eat out most of the time. Thats why I think the MM near amenities and eatery format sells. Just look at Geylang MM and Watertown.

price
22-03-12, 15:33
Macly tua tow reveal face to public liao of course must spend a bit on marketing to boost up the image la...
:beats-me-man: What are you talking about?

ikan bilis
22-03-12, 15:57
LOL... It is sad to know that recent project mostly have their kitchen in the living room. How to cook curry like that? Open concept kitchen sucks, but looks like the future ppl have to live with it.

haha... may be can try...
- buy portable stove and cook at the balcony...
- book bbq pit and do your cooking there...
- just tar bao lor...

my kitchen with 4 walls, not open concept type... also without windows... it only has a door to living rm and another door to yard... we also never do any "heavy" cooking since moved in... just think about the cleaning, you will :doh:

:beats-me-man:

Wild Falcon
22-03-12, 21:03
Wah. Haven't launched already generate 9 pages of interest liao. i suspect sure a lot of kaypoh go see look during launch to see how they squeeze 635sqft 3 bedders. Heheh.

teddybear
23-03-12, 21:50
Roxy go anywhere also the same lah, build homes for "dwarfs and hobbits"! Here they come to HillView area, as though HillView area got shortage of land! :doh:
Let's see whether there are really so many dwarfs and hobbits in HillView area? :p

minority
24-03-12, 23:04
Roxy go anywhere also the same lah, build homes for "dwarfs and hobbits"! Here they come to HillView area, as though HillView area got shortage of land! :doh:
Let's see whether there are really so many dwarfs and hobbits in HillView area? :p

Well quantum game. The Greedy rush in hopping for the greater fool...ehh even more greedy hobbits or dwarfs ...

Its Mine... Mine!!!!! Hisss.....

Wild Falcon
27-03-12, 15:08
After reading the East Village at Bedok selling retail 100sqft at $5000psf for 5xxk, this 650 to 7xxsqft 3 bedder suddenly doesn't look that ridiculous anymore. Does anyone know can walk to Bukit Batok MRT or not? If build a path beside Regent Hts condo seems possible right? The only selling point is FH and on high ground. Won't be walking distance to Hillview station.

Well quantum game. The Greedy rush in hopping for the greater fool...ehh even more greedy hobbits or dwarfs ...

Its Mine... Mine!!!!! Hisss.....

price
27-03-12, 15:11
After reading the East Village at Bedok selling retail 100sqft at $5000psf for 5xxk, this 650 to 7xxsqft 3 bedder suddenly doesn't look that ridiculous anymore. Does anyone know can walk to Bukit Batok MRT or not? If build a path beside Regent Hts condo seems possible right? The only selling point is FH and on high ground. Won't be walking distance to Hillview station.

But u shouldnt take Retail to compare with this right?

bargain hunter
27-03-12, 15:15
At Hillview Terrace, a consortium that includes Roxy-Pacific Holdings and Macly Group is getting ready to begin selling its Natura project.

Investors seeking freehold properties can also consider Natura, a 10-storey freehold residential project at Hillview Terrace said to be priced at about $1,250 psf on average. The project, which will comprise one, two and three-bedroom units and penthouses, has been in the limelight for its smaller-than-usual three bedroom units, which start at 635 sq ft.

ikan bilis
27-03-12, 15:22

may be you can first try if it is possible to walk from Regent Height to Bt Batok MRT or not... :scared-3:

and i don't remember there is a path between regent height and hillview regency... may be i'm wrong... :D

think better forget this 1 if near mrt is important...

price
28-03-12, 23:39
How was sales during launch? :scared-5: Phase 1 90% sold? :D :cheers5:

hyenergix
29-03-12, 07:08
Probably around 20% sold. Response wasnt very good due to location. That place is not very accessible yet priced like one near MRT station.

Wild Falcon
29-03-12, 21:40
Just means mickey mouse strategy doesn't do well in all locations. Some locations have greater demand for decent sized units. I think Roxy better stick to East Coast area for their MM...

Probably around 20% sold. Response wasnt very good due to location. That place is not very accessible yet priced like one near MRT station.

shauntanzs
29-03-12, 21:53
I heard 1st day 120 units sold??

CondoInterested
15-04-12, 09:21
Dear Fellow Owners,

Setup a forum for the owners only, please come over to the private forum for discussion,

http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/

Wild Falcon
16-04-12, 16:55
You bought a unit? Did you know how many units sold to date?

Dear Fellow Owners,

Setup a forum for the owners only, please come over to the private forum for discussion,

http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/

CondoInterested
16-04-12, 20:47
hmm...

Not very sure how many sold.

Anyone went down yesterday or today?

Orange sticker: Sold
Yellow sticker: In progress getting cheque
Green sticker: Reserve to consider or until above happens

Last Tuesday went down, didn't count, but seems quite a lot of orange, maybe near half?

bargain hunter
16-04-12, 22:13
strange, if 1st day sold 120 units, how come mar sales they only declare:

Natura @ Hillview 56 units sold?

not sure how many sold in the past 2 weeks though.

I heard 1st day 120 units sold??

CondoInterested
16-04-12, 22:25
Got 120 or not don't know leh.

Didn't count when I was there, a glance is about half or less lah. But surely more than 56.

Any one very free can go to showroom count physically, confirm correct.

CondoInterested
16-04-12, 22:30
For those who bought a unit, please come over to a private forum to
Register (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/ucp.php?mode=register) at natura@HILLVIEW (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/) (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/)

Below is a picture capture at the forum.

CondoInterested
21-04-12, 04:33
It's interesting to see that many visited the website (even repeat visits) but no registration.

Unlike Clover By The Park (cloverbythepark.freeforums.org) which a similar website was setup by one of the owner generates great interest, participation and community spirit among the people right from the second day the website was setup till now which is already TOP who bought that property and it's used as a tool for discuss wide variety of topics.

It may shows that Clover By The Park are bought mainly then by more locals or more younger owners or more IT savvy owners or more own stayers (not investors).

If above state is true, it would mean the reverse for natura@HILLVIEW.

Pls do not flame me for the above comments, as it is only my personal opinion and I could be wrong.

hyenergix
21-04-12, 06:39
It's interesting to see that many visited the website (even repeat visits) but no registration.

Unlike Clover By The Park (cloverbythepark.freeforums.org) which a similar website was setup by one of the owner generates great interest, participation and community spirit among the people right from the second day the website was setup till now which is already TOP who bought that property and it's used as a tool for discuss wide variety of topics.

It may shows that Clover By The Park are bought mainly then by more locals or more younger owners or more IT savvy owners or more own stayers (not investors).

Pls do not flame me for the above comments, as it is only my personal opinion and I could be wrong.

Different profile of buyers: owners (neighbours) in clover and investors (competitors) in natura.

CondoInterested
22-04-12, 08:05
Wondering Phase 1 is how many units.
Yesterday papers printed Phase 1 is 100% sold.

hyenergix
22-04-12, 08:06
Wondering Phase 1 is how many units.
Yesterday papers printed Phase 1 is 100% sold.

All stacks are open for sale. Phase x is marketing gimmick.

CondoInterested
22-04-12, 08:09
Wah, you agent or developer? Seems to know everything *RESPECT* *SALUTE*

CondoInterested
23-04-12, 23:15
Wah, you agent or developer? Seems to know everything *RESPECT* *SALUTE*

Register (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/ucp.php?mode=register) at natura@HILLVIEW (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/) (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/)

Wild Falcon
26-04-12, 11:01
Clover by the Park is a HUGE condo more than 600 units. Of course got more traffic lah. Also condo has been around for some time.

Natura entire condo only 190 units. Assuming sold 50% of development, this means only got 90 buyers in the entire Singapore. What is the chance of all 90 go to your website right? Very low. Small developments will have less chatter.

I suspect some of the traffic was referred from condosingapore. Since I don't think anyone here bought this condo, it means none of us will sign up lor.

Unlike Clover By The Park (http://cloverbythepark.freeforums.org) which a similar website was setup by one of the owner generates great interest, participation and community spirit among the people right from the second day the website was setup till now which is already TOP who bought that property and it's used as a tool for discuss wide variety of topics.

august
26-04-12, 12:23
this MM project surviving? :o

CondoInterested
29-04-12, 18:16
Info from the web.

No. Bed Units Size (sq ft)
1 Bed 47 441 to 474
2 Beds8 2 517 to 1324
3 Beds4 3 635 to 721
1 Bed PH 3 904
2 Beds PH 12 990 to 1055
3 Beds PH 6 1184 to 1216

It's only the 3 Beds of 635 sq ft that is highly publicized as small, but you still have a choice of not buying the 635 sq ft units, there are other bigger units.

Also just wondering the standard of Singapore Housing Agents, without knowing their facts right, which is Freehold, they just publish on web this is a 999 yrs LH. It is only a small plot (crafted out as a small children playground) which is 999 yrs LH, the rest of the land is Freehold.

bargain hunter
04-05-12, 00:34
based on roxy's results announcement today, 55% of the 193 units sold as of 2 may.

Wild Falcon
04-05-12, 11:17
I thought the advertisement did say it is FREEHOLD?

Sold 106 units (55% of entire project), not bad lah :) This won't qualify as MM project as the majority (>75%) above 500sqft.

Info from the web.

No. Bed Units Size (sq ft)
1 Bed 47 441 to 474
2 Beds8 2 517 to 1324
3 Beds4 3 635 to 721
1 Bed PH 3 904
2 Beds PH 12 990 to 1055
3 Beds PH 6 1184 to 1216

It's only the 3 Beds of 635 sq ft that is highly publicized as small, but you still have a choice of not buying the 635 sq ft units, there are other bigger units.

Also just wondering the standard of Singapore Housing Agents, without knowing their facts right, which is Freehold, they just publish on web this is a 999 yrs LH. It is only a small plot (crafted out as a small children playground) which is 999 yrs LH, the rest of the land is Freehold.

CondoInterested
05-05-12, 06:37
The main part of the condo which builds the 3 blocks and facilities is FH, only the little small Children Playground at 1 corner is 999yrs LH.

You just google "Property natura 999", you will see many clowns advertise it as 999.

One of these clown is HERE (http://singapore.gumtree.sg/c-Apartment-House-Real-Estate-properties-for-sale-NATURA-HILLVIEW-999YRS-NEW-LAUNCH-CONDOMINIUM-W0QQAdIdZ365148658)

CondoInterested
05-05-12, 06:44
The term "Sold" can be misleading.

What about people which pay booking fee but back out?

There should be legislation to classify sold as "Caveat Lodged".

Visit natura@HILLVIEW (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/) forum for Owners of this condo

ZeeWee
10-05-12, 23:32
Can refer here see which units 'Sold / Available'

http://sgnewcondolaunch.com/sale/natura-hillview/

CondoInterested
12-05-12, 01:03
It's 112 of 193. About 58%.

But heard agent said today less then 25% left.

Visit natura@HILLVIEW (naturaathillview.freeforums.org) forum for Owners of this condo

CondoInterested
12-05-12, 01:46
@ZeeWee

Took a bit of time to figure out in the link you provided.

Attached is the extract.

CondoInterested
12-05-12, 12:26
10 Caveats Lodged so far.

Visit natura@HILLVIEW (naturaathillview.freeforums.org) forum for Owners of this condo[/QUOTE]

CondoInterested
12-05-12, 12:43
10 Caveats (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/caveat-lodged-t50.html) Lodged.

Visit natura@HILLVIEW (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org) forum for Owners of this condo

price
12-05-12, 13:06
10 Caveats (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/caveat-lodged-t50.html) Lodged.

Visit natura@HILLVIEW (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org) forum for Owners of this condo
only 10? :banghead: lousy sales

CondoInterested
12-05-12, 16:41
Caveats usually lacks behind sales figure by 1 to 2 months.

CondoInterested
15-05-12, 21:59
More caveats (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/caveat-lodged-t50.html) lodged today.

CondoInterested
19-05-12, 16:10
Hi Admin, pls help me to delete my previous above duplicated post #115

Somemore caveats (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/caveat-lodged-t50.html) lodged today.

yowetan
20-05-12, 11:04
What is so good about this project?

CondoInterested
20-05-12, 22:35
hmm... brain very empty now, cannot think properly.

Maybe you tell us, "What so bad about this project?"

Do not tell us the obvious already covered in previous posts.

CondoInterested
20-05-12, 22:36
More Units (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/number-of-units-sold-t41.html) sold compare to previous link's info.

CondoInterested
02-06-12, 13:38
The main part of the condo which builds the 3 blocks and facilities is FH, only the little small Children Playground at 1 corner is 999yrs LH.

You just google "Property natura 999", you will see many clowns advertise it as 999.

One of these clown is HERE (http://singapore.gumtree.sg/c-Apartment-House-Real-Estate-properties-for-sale-NATURA-HILLVIEW-999YRS-NEW-LAUNCH-CONDOMINIUM-W0QQAdIdZ365148658)

No wonder the agents are confused, this wis.com.sg website (http://wis.com.sg/) which also providing similar to URA info, need to pay somemore also provide wrong information.

Lucky CondoSingapore is a free website :D

Visit natura@HILLVIEW (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/) forum for Owners of this condo.
Units sold (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/number-of-units-sold-t41.html)
Caveat lodged (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/caveat-lodged-t50.html)

CondoInterested
09-06-12, 19:33
natura@HILLVIEW (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/) forum finally starts to be more active now.

Calling more owners to come over.

Visit natura@HILLVIEW (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/) forum for Owners of this condo.
Units sold (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/number-of-units-sold-t41.html)

CondoInterested
18-06-12, 23:59
Ha Ha ... the wrong tenure (correct tenure should be 8 land parcels of FH land and 1 small land parcel for children playground of 999 yrs LH land) of this development by Agents and Website have their source actually from URA Website (pointed out by 1 website owner), what a surprise!!!

helloworld99
06-08-12, 11:47
Anybody knows when they going to start work on this project? Wonder how was the sales for this project?

CondoInterested
20-08-12, 15:48
From Square Foot Research, 81.3% sold as in Jul 2012 which means 157 out of 193 units sold since Apr 2012 which pretty good. And a total of 6 units returned (people who give up 25% of their deposit).

According to URA, 119 caveats lodge (this is definitely the confirmed lot) as on 17 Aug 2012.

Normally caveats number is behind sales number.

Visit natura@HILLVIEW (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org) forum for Owners of this condo.

CondoInterested
05-09-12, 22:37
123 Caveat Lodged.

Visit natura@HILLVIEW (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org) forum for Owners of this condo.
Units sold (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/post395.html#p395)
Caveat lodged (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/post403.html#p403)

aliceylt
23-10-12, 14:44
Looking for alternatives at Hillview?

Visit www.sghillviewpeak.com

CondoInterested
24-10-12, 23:16
141 Caveat Lodged from URA as on 19 Oct 2012

CondoInterested
01-11-12, 07:50
145 Caveat Lodged from URA as on 30 Oct 2012

190 units sold

3 units unsold, PH #10-12, #10-15, #10-21

CondoInterested
22-12-12, 10:17
158 Caveat Lodged from URA as on 21 Dec 2012

193 units fully sold out

CondoInterested
20-03-13, 21:28
168 Caveat Lodged from URA as on 19 Mar 2013

Showroom already empty, 100% sold sign outside showroom.

Contruction completion date is Sep 2015.

Legal completion date Dec 2016

Wild Falcon
22-03-13, 10:55
Wow. Another sold out project in Hillview after Hiller. Congrats to the developer who enbloc the site. Looks like the Hillview Peak will have no competition when it launches.

168 Caveat Lodged from URA as on 19 Mar 2013

Showroom already empty, 100% sold sign outside showroom.

Contruction completion date is Sep 2015.

Legal completion date Dec 2016

CondoInterested
23-03-13, 01:13
Still got this ONE (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=381337#post381337)

CondoInterested
06-04-13, 09:22
Wow. Another sold out project in Hillview after Hiller. Congrats to the developer who enbloc the site. Looks like the Hillview Peak will have no competition when it launches.
natura@Hillview was fully sold last December. Showroom furnishing all gone, a 100% sold note by agent pasted outside.

According to today's Straits Time, Hillier is not 100% sold.

CondoInterested
06-04-13, 13:13
Modification of the above, Hillier not 100% sold in December 2012, but in February 2013 as per today's Straits Time.

Also in today's Straits Time, other than natura@Hillview (FH) other sold out by December 2012 are,
Parc Rosewood (99LH)
Guillemard Edge (FH)
Casa Cambio (FH)
The Promenade @ Pelikat (FH)
Katong Regency (FH)
Stella RV (FH)
Sea Esta (99LH)
Parc Centros (99LH)
One Dusan Residences (FH)

Sold out by February 2013
The Hillier (99LH)
Bartley Residences (99LH)

April 2012 Launch, December 2012 100% Sold

CondoInterested
28-05-13, 19:05
Although sold out last year, the caveat moves very slowly recently, only 170 caveats out of the 193 units are lodged.

CondoInterested
14-07-13, 15:14
The caveat still moves very slowly recently, only 171 caveats out of the 193 units are lodged.

CondoInterested
24-10-13, 23:26
176 caveats out of the 193 units are lodged.

CondoInterested
23-02-14, 23:24
183 caveats out of the 193 units are lodged.

CondoInterested
12-06-14, 01:05
Start and completion dates.

http://s29.postimg.org/q118h2ann/DSC_3372.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/q118h2ann/)

View from HDB
http://s21.postimg.org/p285mryk3/DSC_3381.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/p285mryk3/)

Blk 18
http://s28.postimg.org/94lusz7wp/DSC_3368.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/94lusz7wp/)

Blk 20
http://s28.postimg.org/6v6x9pdqh/DSC_3370_1.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/6v6x9pdqh/)

Blk 22
http://s27.postimg.org/t50iebiy7/DSC_3349.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/t50iebiy7/)

View from Hillview Crescent
http://s27.postimg.org/54l6nbcfj/DSC_3373_1.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/54l6nbcfj/)

Visit natura@HILLVIEW (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org) forum for Owners of this condo and for more pictures.

CondoInterested
18-01-15, 10:28
Progress...

http://postimg.org/image/5cki42asr/150115Update.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/5cki42asr/)

Visit natura@HILLVIEW (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org) forum for Owners of this condo and for more pictures.

CondoInterested
18-01-15, 10:46
Progress...

http://s6.postimage.org/hit3bile5/150115_Update.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/hit3bile5/)

CondoInterested
25-05-15, 01:22
Progress...

http://s12.postimg.org/jhqoehh1l/NHV_Block18.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/jhqoehh1l/)

For more picture, visit below link.

CondoInterested
30-09-15, 22:24
Hi Owners

Some good news over at natura@HILLVIEW (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org).

ay123
16-10-15, 10:57
saw propertyguru advertising this project 900+sf selling 900k. is it true? firesale?

CondoInterested
25-10-15, 12:17
If you think it's cheap or firesale, then you better keep low profile to quickly call the advertiser on propetyguru to grab it before it's too late. And tell us you are so happy to get a firesale, no need to give hints here to introduce a competitor for the property for yourself because no one is interested in what you say if they have no interest for it.

If you have no interest, don't bother to open the gap here (rubbish or not) like yowetan.

Anyway, who cares what you said.

Arcachon
25-10-15, 14:00
67. Natura@Hillview @ Hillview Terrace D23 FH - https://www.facebook.com/groups/425186307684520/

CondoInterested
25-10-15, 16:30
Natura@Hillview @ Hillview Terrace D23 FH FB
We have discussed over at natura@HILLVIEW (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org) forum, FB account reviews too much personal info and is good enough to remain as a forum instead of FB.

FB maybe useful if in the future we mingle and get to know each other personally, it maybe a better choice.

You also bought a unit there? Many members over there, come and join us at natura@HILLVIEW (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org) forum.

TOP Discussion HERE since early Oct 2015 (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/top-key-collection-moving-in-t204.html)

CondoInterested
25-10-15, 16:47
By the way, I did create a FB somewhere in May 2013, haha, but no takers, the FB account / group dies a natural death.

TOP Discussion HERE since early Oct 2015 (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org/top-key-collection-moving-in-t204.html)

CondoInterested
25-10-15, 16:58
We have near 50 members (all owners out of 193 owners) over at natura@HILLVIEW (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org) forum.

Arcachon
25-10-15, 17:03
We have discussed over at natura@HILLVIEW (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org) forum, FB account reviews too much personal info and is good enough to remain as a forum instead of FB.

FB maybe useful if in the future we mingle and get to know each other personally, it maybe a better choice.

You also bought a unit there? Many members over there, come and join us at natura@HILLVIEW (http://naturaathillview.freeforums.org) forum.

You are right FB account reviews too much personal info if you don't like to let people to know too much.

I have a great time at Terrasse closed group and love the idea of knowing everyone at the condo.

When I go back Singapore for Holiday, everyone know each other even though we meet for the first time.

Like to share this wonderful feeling to other condo and have created 67 closed group so far.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=126823016#post126823016

Learn a bit on the type of people in the Facebook and learn new thing meeting people in Facebook.

Have to remind myself the face behind the facebook may not be the people you know in facebook.

Owner and resident are welcome to join the group and those interested to do admin for the group.

CondoInterested
25-10-15, 19:42
Just one question and please answer.

Are you also an owner of natura@Hillview?

Arcachon
25-10-15, 23:15
Just one question and please answer.

Are you also an owner of natura@Hillview?

No, I did not get a unit but I love to get a few more.

ay123
26-10-15, 09:38
If you think it's cheap or firesale, then you better keep low profile to quickly call the advertiser on propetyguru to grab it before it's too late. And tell us you are so happy to get a firesale, no need to give hints here to introduce a competitor for the property for yourself because no one is interested in what you say if they have no interest for it.

If you have no interest, don't bother to open the gap here (rubbish or not) like yowetan.

Anyway, who cares what you said.

you having PMS?? I just throw a question to see anyone has some ground information. what is your problem?

Kelonguni
26-10-15, 10:42
you having PMS?? I just throw a question to see anyone has some ground information. what is your problem?

Sellers can't sell at profit, buyers can't buy (afford), private owners get whacked left, right and centre by either the MND or non-owners looking to buy or HDB owners looking to upgrade. Agents can hardly get any business except for partial or real misrepresentation. Everybody has their own class of problem. This is the natural consequence of market distortion, but is necessary to wean off everyone from pre-occupation with property.

If have need, can afford and find good lobang, can buy le. Overall market is going to trade sideways for a very long time but there are isolated lobangs to enjoy for sellers who really need to sell. But just don't expect a perfect place that is cheap, new, good and fantastic location.

Natura seems a very balanced development with a Freehold lease as a bonus. The light industries are scheduled to move out over time. If I can get one more property, this is definitely one place to consider.

CondoInterested
26-10-15, 23:15
PMS? Nah, far from it.

Because you sound really like that yowetan who basically foul mouth almost every development in this forum and you realised that actually nobody here likes him.

If I will you, honestly I wouldn't bother to type the word "firesale" here, because those who wants to sell will sell and those who wants to buy will buy. By talking and typing will not bring up or bring down property price.

Here is what I will do.

If I see something I think is really cheap and affordable, I will not type anything here. I will quickly go to URA website and gather all the caveats info of the development to find out what is the owners' buying price for each unit. There I have the basis for bargaining so that I will not just bark blindly at a potential seller or kanna smoked by the seller that it's "cheap". Then I will quickly call the advertiser at propetyguru, hoping that there isn't someone else who have already bought the unit since it is so "cheap".