PDA

View Full Version : Watercolours (D18, 99LH EC, HUGE Development)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Good house
17-06-13, 21:18
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/qj5xyvtv7rqtbq3/20130614_182904.jpg

Good house
17-06-13, 21:44
SHOWROOM MODEL

https://DL.dropbox.com/s/p0ugxg4qxv28but/20130406_203356.jpg

Super
18-06-13, 09:10
Watercolours
Total Number of Units in Project - 416
Unit Sold in May - 27
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 412 (99.0%) --- Reaching 100% soon too.
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 4
Unit Return in May - 1

Super
18-06-13, 14:33
My info is from URA's May data.

Let's hope it will reach 100% next month.

Watercolours
Total Number of Units in Project - 416Unit Sold in May - 27
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 412 (99.0%) --- Reaching 100% soon too.
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 4
Unit Return in May - 1

Anfield
19-06-13, 14:42
this haze is scary, 170 now. i am at tanjong pagar, i can't even see the PSA quay crane now.....:confused:

Good house
19-06-13, 14:50
this haze is scary, 170 now. i am at tanjong pagar, i can't even see the PSA quay crane now.....:confused:

Take care bro. Minimise exposure outdoor. Use N95 mask if you have to go out. This mask can filter up to 3 micron.

Anfield
19-06-13, 15:14
Take care bro. Minimise exposure outdoor. Use N95 mask if you have to go out. This mask can filter up to 3 micron.

not too bad lah. uncle last time did soc in mopp4 before :cool: , though that was many many donkey years ago.......

its more of the visual and smell that is scary.....:spliff2:

Good house
19-06-13, 15:23
not too bad lah. uncle last time did soc in mopp4 before :cool: , though that was many many donkey years ago.......

its more of the visual and smell that is scary.....:spliff2:

But still must take care. Today PSI standard is base on 2.5 micron particle........go straight to the lung.

Risk of asthma and heart attack is high.:doh:

Anfield
19-06-13, 15:28
But still must take care. Today PSI standard is base on 2.5 micron particle........go straight to the lung.

Risk of asthma and heart attack is high.:doh:

yeah. everyone take care, drink more water. now 3pm already up till 172. evening will only get worse, as the dust particles lowers due to lower temperature.....:scared-4:

JeffKoh
19-06-13, 15:28
Hi Bro Good House, the more i look at the photo you posted on the WC model the more excited i become. Can't wait for TOP. hahahhaahaa

Anfield
19-06-13, 15:33
Hi Bro Good House, the more i look at the photo you posted on the WC model the more excited i become. Can't wait for TOP. hahahhaahaa

i give u a few milestones

1. sea horizon launch
2. belysa TOP
2. seastrand TOP

by then - we should be able to see light :cool:

Wang 2016
19-06-13, 15:37

Same here. Got another 18 months waiting at least.
Becomes addicted to check this forum and fb updates
If any of you guys drop by, can help to take a photo fr jlb side to se how sea esta block 30 stack 27 is positioned and how will it block us? Esp for me at stack 25.....

JeffKoh
19-06-13, 15:38
i give u a few milestones

1. sea horizon launch
2. belysa TOP
2. seastrand TOP

by then - we should be able to see light :cool:

Bro, tks. and follow by Watercolors TOP.....

JeffKoh
19-06-13, 15:41
If any of you guys drop by, can help to take a photo fr jlb side to se how sea esta block 30 stack 27 is positioned and how will it block us? Esp for me at stack 25.....

Bro.... ya addicted to this forum daily and addicted to FB from Sat to Sun. My wife is saying i gg crazy liao...

Good house
19-06-13, 16:39
Bro.... ya addicted to this forum daily and addicted to FB from Sat to Sun. My wife is saying i gg crazy liao...

Oh my, i also having the same symtom:D ......same virus we pick up....hahaha

Good house
19-06-13, 18:34

Noted. Will take a shot when i past by JLB...:)

Wang 2016
19-06-13, 21:01
Noted. Will take a shot when i past by JLB...:)
Thanks first

JeffKoh
20-06-13, 09:18
Hi all, FYI.

1. Forestville EC at Woodlands
E-app : 25 - 27 June 2013
Booking Day : 28 June 2013

2. Eco Politan Ec at Punggol
E-app : Now - 27 July 2013
Ballot Result : 24 July 2013
Showflat Preview : 28 - 29 July 2013
Price Release : 01 Aug 2013
Booking Day : 03 Aug 2013

JeffKoh
21-06-13, 09:12
With such high PSI and it happened every years, i think install window at the kitchen is a must. WC having open concept with no windows in kitchen how can?????? Anyone agree.....

JeffKoh
21-06-13, 09:39
All bros here, any update progress for WC or by any chance TOP will be earlier than June 2015?

Wang 2016
21-06-13, 15:51
With such high PSI and it happened every years, i think install window at the kitchen is a must. WC having open concept with no windows in kitchen how can?????? Anyone agree.....

Just check, do we have a door for the kitchen? I think the specification mentioned yes but the show flat showed otherwise. Any idea ?

There is aircon installed at the kitchen too. How to open concept like tat ?

Wang 2016
21-06-13, 15:53

Just check, do we have a door for the kitchen? I think the specification mentioned yes but the show flat showed otherwise. Any idea ?

There is aircon installed at the kitchen too. How to jopen concept like tat ?

Wang 2016
21-06-13, 15:54

Wang 2016
21-06-13, 15:55
Sorry guys din mean to flood here my phone got prob just now so pressed too many times

JeffKoh
21-06-13, 16:02

Hi Bro,

Yes there is door for the kitchen but during haze time you can only prevent all smoke to your living, bedrooms etc but not the kitchen and if heavy rain equipment near the window will get wet as well. As for aircon at the showflat is just for display only and we will not have that.:cheers4:

Wang 2016
21-06-13, 17:35
Hi Bro,

Yes there is door for the kitchen but during haze time you can only prevent all smoke to your living, bedrooms etc but not the kitchen and if heavy rain equipment near the window will get wet as well. As for aircon at the showflat is just for display only and we will not have that.:cheers4:

Any idea what kind of door we getting for kitchen? Sliding door or half folded type?

Also for utility aka the boom shelter, what kind of door we getting ? Don't scare me if its those metal type like we have in hdb.

This shows I really rushed for my purchase

Wang 2016
21-06-13, 17:59
Hi Bro,

Any idea what kind of door we getting for kitchen? Sliding door or half folded type?

Also for utility aka the boom shelter, what kind of door we getting ? Don't scare me if its those metal type like we have in hdb.

JeffKoh
21-06-13, 19:41

Bro as per wc specificatios indicate that aluminium framed sliding door or timber framed door to wet kitchen and approved metal door for all household shelters. Maybe u can confirm with ur agent.

JeffKoh
22-06-13, 18:06
FB uploaded with latest progress photos. .

Good house
22-06-13, 22:56
Thanks first

Night ops photo after the haze improve a bit:D . Taken at the opening of the new road.
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/9p8vdwtxpdg60hc/20130622_202829.jpg

Good house
22-06-13, 22:57
Thanks first

Night ops photo after the haze improve a bit:D . Taken at the opening of the new road.

Good house
22-06-13, 22:59
Thanks first

JeffKoh
22-06-13, 23:12
Nice photo bro. . . .

JeffKoh
22-06-13, 23:16
Nice photo bro. . Any night photo on WC job site. .

Wang 2016
23-06-13, 12:20
Thank u bro. Looks like stack 28 neighbor can really see some slice of sea view. Any stack 28 neighbor here ??

Wang 2016
23-06-13, 18:48
Fr jlb the space between block 31 and 33 seems quite big. ....

Good house
23-06-13, 21:35
Nice photo bro. . Any night photo on WC job site. .

Nite time lets give the work site a break on those close and clear view bah:) .

Good house
23-06-13, 21:36
Fr jlb the space between block 31 and 33 seems quite big. ....

Space for the play ground and fitness corner:cheers4:

Good house
23-06-13, 22:41
99.5% SOLD !!!!

2 Bedrooms Unit Left
Type A1 : 69-93 SQM (743-1001 SQFT)

#07-23 / 786 SQFT / NPS S$592,600
#08-23 / 786 SQFT / NPS S$597,700

Hope this two mid- high floor find their owner soon, unit 23 sounds good....easy live in Cantonese:D

they are facing Sea Horizon but with a good distance from it. :cheers5:

JeffKoh
24-06-13, 11:58
Hi all bros, latest update I had after a short conversation with one of the site supervisor. He advise that with the current progess WC TOP might be next year third quarter but this is his projection only. Blk 23 & 31 will be the first to complete as the gang for these two blks are more experience as compared to the balance two groups. He also advice that they have started the interior build up for some Blk from level two and it take about 15-18 days for one level structure to complete thus by year end most of all the blocks will complete till roof top. Seatrand was ask to stop construction except housekeeping as NEA found mosquito breeding and will only resume after inspection. Hope that all this informations all true and correct as advice by this supervisor and look forward early TOP. cheer cheer cheer

Anfield
24-06-13, 13:31
Hi all bros, latest update I had after a short conversation with one of the site supervisor. He advise that with the current progess WC TOP might be next year third quarter but this is his projection only. Blk 23 & 31 will be the first to complete as the gang for these two blks are more experience as compared to the balance two groups. He also advice that they have started the interior build up for some Blk from level two and it take about 15-18 days for one level structure to complete thus by year end most of all the blocks will complete till roof top. Seatrand was ask to stop construction except housekeeping as NEA found mosquito breeding and will only resume after inspection. Hope that all this informations all true and correct as advice by this supervisor and look forward early TOP. cheer cheer cheer

Wonderful update bro. :cheers5: Xmas is a possibility!!! :cheers4:

JeffKoh
24-06-13, 13:39
Wonderful update bro. :cheers5: Xmas is a possibility!!! :cheers4:

Yes.... the earlier the better and neck will not be that long when TOP time. LOL:cheers3: :cheers4: :cheers3: :cheers4: :cheers3: :cheers4: :cheers3: :cheers4: :cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5:

Good house
24-06-13, 18:05
:cheers4: :cheers4:

This was a good news after a few day of hazy days:)

JeffKoh
25-06-13, 17:26
Very quiet this thread... what happen? Where are all the Watercolorians gone to? :doh:

Good house
25-06-13, 17:34
Very quiet this thread... what happen? Where are all the Watercolorians gone to? :doh:

School holiday more busy i guss:D
Bro, depend on u to engage the site Supervisor on progress liao:D

Wang 2016
25-06-13, 19:21
Ok I get the ball rolling.

1. We only have 1 parking lot each household. Anyone of us here owe 2 cars?

2. The recent park oasis case will happen to us? U prefer higher maintenance to keep our estate good, or cut cost to maintain okay okay good enuf ?

3. Anyone wanna join the mgmt committee?

JeffKoh
25-06-13, 20:16

2. The recent park oasis case will happen to us? U prefer higher maintenance to keep our estate good, or cut cost to maintain okay okay good enuf ?

I have only one car and one parking lot each household is fair. High maintenance or okay okay can liao are very subjective as to see u r looking from which angle.
Bro I have nvr stay in condo before and understand that condo does not have a metal gate like hdb. So we can't do like what we been doing with gate lock and leave main door open for fresh air and good energy to flow in? Can u share with me how to go about it or always close our main door like those selfish type? Tq

JeffKoh
25-06-13, 20:18
School holiday more busy i guss:D
Bro, depend on u to engage the site Supervisor on progress liao:D

Sure bro, if give me a chance to meet that supervisor again when ever I am there I sure will update all the latest peogress.

Wang 2016
25-06-13, 20:45
I have only one car and one parking lot each household is fair. High maintenance or okay okay can liao are very subjective as to see u r looking from which angle.
Bro I have nvr stay in condo before and understand that condo does not have a metal gate like hdb. So we can't do like what we been doing with gate lock and leave main door open for fresh air and good energy to flow in? Can u share with me how to go about it or always close our main door like those selfish type? Tq

If you have a toddler at home, always close the door and make it child proof.
Otherwise Our security guard is supposed to make the estate safe and it is supposed to be ok to leave the door open without the gate :).

This is the reason why I choose the out facing unit hoping it's more windy ans cooler .:) and also no pool view units left when I join.

It is actuallly more dangerous to kids living in condo - esp the swimming pool part so never leave a kid home alone.

I also die die will install the invisiable grill at my balcony. So looking for my neighbor at stack 28 to do together same design so it won't be so obvious. But my neighbor seems not reporting here :)

JeffKoh
25-06-13, 20:48
Hi all brothers n sisters of WC, may I suggest that we arrange one of the Sunday morning or afternoon meet together at WC site for site visit and get to know each other session. Let wait at the open car park oppsite wc side gate. Anyone support this suggestion? If response is good let make it asap. Cheers

JeffKoh
25-06-13, 20:53
Otherwise Our security guard is supposed to make the estate safe and it is supposed to be ok to leave the door open without the gate :).

This is the reason why I choose the out facing unit hoping it's more windy ans cooler .:) and also no pool view units left when I join.

It is actuallly more dangerous to kids living in condo - esp the swimming pool part so never leave a kid home alone.

I also die die will install the invisiable grill at my balcony. So looking for my neighbor at stack 28 to do together same design so it won't be so obvious. But my neighbor seems not reporting here :)

Hi bro thank you for your sharing and appreciated. However leaving the door open without the gate I still feel not secure. Maybe stay in hdb for half of my life. Lol

Wang 2016
25-06-13, 20:59
Hi bro thank you for your sharing and appreciated. However leaving the door open without the gate I still feel not secure. Maybe stay in hdb for half of my life. Lol
I think the lift lobby would be quite small. So even open e door won't help much for air flow. I think we really rely on the windows rather than the door.

Wang 2016
25-06-13, 21:18
Hi all brothers n sisters of WC, may I suggest that we arrange one of the Sunday morning or afternoon meet together at WC site for site visit and get to know each other session. Let wait at the open car park oppsite wc side gate. Anyone support this suggestion? If response is good let make it asap. Cheers

I love the idea but my butt too heavy to move . Haha.
I stay at jurong west now. The joney to east is not easy with so many things to do over weekends.

So far I have only been to the site once during stacation at pasir ris chalet. Make arrangement with bro good house in the end also din manage to meet then.

Good house
25-06-13, 21:57

Most of the modern condo I see have card access security gate, not sure if we have that.

But I think having a main door gate for individual unit should not be an issue. Anyway the MA should have some basic estate management guideline to start with and for subsequent policy to build upon

Good house
25-06-13, 21:59

If timing is right, we can meet up:) just PM me

Good house
25-06-13, 22:00
I love the idea but my butt too heavy to move . Haha.
I stay at jurong west now. The joney to east is not easy with so many things to do over weekends.

So far I have only been to the site once during stacation at pasir ris chalet. Make arrangement with bro good house in the end also din manage to meet then.

We can always make arrangement to meet:)

Good house
25-06-13, 22:02
I think the lift lobby would be quite small. So even open e door won't help much for air flow. I think we really rely on the windows rather than the door.

Can consider mechanical ventilation:D
I am always a fan of ceiling fan, ventilation is important to me ;)

JeffKoh
25-06-13, 22:05
Most of the modern condo I see have card access security gate, not sure if we have that.

But I think having a main door gate for individual unit should not be an issue. Anyway the MA should have some basic estate management guideline to start with and for subsequent policy to build upon

I think we will have the card access for side gate but don't know need for lift or lift lobby or not?

JeffKoh
25-06-13, 22:07
If timing is right, we can meet up:) just PM me
Bro let wait and see response for this kopi session. ....

Good house
25-06-13, 22:09

Kids safety is important, I think the invisible grille is a good idea, hope our MA has all the option/plan ready for us to choose for door gates, grille, cloth hanger etc:)

Good house
25-06-13, 22:12
I think we will have the card access for side gate but don't know need for lift or lift lobby or not?

Most of the condo I visited so far have card access for lift lobby lor, maybe the older one don't have. must check with agent:)

Good house
25-06-13, 22:44

I think a good MA/MC is important for the upkeep of our property, Our bro FB page has some good read on condo management.

The issue on high and low cost is subjective, important is setting the correct management policy in running the estate for the benefits of majority and keeping the value of our property, while ensuring the sinking fund/maintenance fee is sustainable.

For example parking, Yes, each unit with car should have a parking lot; but really need to think thru other issue like second car or third car, excess lot assuming not all unit have car, visitor lot etc. Some form of control must be in place for the community.

All building have life cycle,, different maintenance tasks need to be done at different period. there are also other recurring expenses like utility bill, tax, insurance, MA fee, security fee, landscaping, fogging etc etc.
All this need to be map/plan to smoothen the flow on the funding to ensure fund will not dry up. A good managing agent should be able to propose good advice for MC approval and execute for the MC.

Paiseh, I sleepy liao, just speaking out as it is:ashamed1:

Good house
25-06-13, 22:47
Sure bro, if give me a chance to meet that supervisor again when ever I am there I sure will update all the latest peogress.

Boy or girl ....better own up:D :p

JeffKoh
26-06-13, 07:40
Boy or girl ....better own up:D :p

Bro, is boy or gal is not important as long as he or she willing to share with us the latest update/tips and have his teams complete this project as early as possible without comproise on safety for his workers and all of us able to have Xmas party at WC in 2014. :cheers5: :cheers4: :cheers3: :cheers5: :cheers4: :cheers3: :cheers5: :cheers4: :cheers3:

Good house
26-06-13, 09:47
Bro, is boy or gal is not important as long as he or she willing to share with us the latest update/tips and have his teams complete this project as early as possible without comproise on safety for his workers and all of us able to have Xmas party at WC in 2014. :cheers5: :cheers4: :cheers3: :cheers5: :cheers4: :cheers3: :cheers5: :cheers4: :cheers3:

Cheers:cheers4:

Anfield
26-06-13, 11:42
the thread is moving..been too busy with my kid until i no time to surf..here's my summarized feedback

1. carpark - i need more than 1 lot. if i can't get the additional one at WC, i will go for the open air HDB one just opposite. very near, side gate cross road can liao. good enough for me

2. main door gate. yes, it will not come with gate. 1 option is to install those children / pet gate behind the main door, so that one can keep your main door open, but 1/2 of it is shielded. anyway no worries lah. each block has 2 lift unit. Each stack is max 6 unit and min 4 units per floor, so if its very small group. People know each other lah. from the construction i have seen, its door faces door type (AKA HDB point block concept, with stairway at the edge......

3. i seriously did not know my kitchen comes with a door. good info! either way is fine, with door without door no difference, nowadays technology is such that one can cook w/o much oil (HappyCan/Philips Air fryer etc)

4. door card access. i am sure there will be, all the way from front gate/side gate/ to basement lift lobby. all will be accessed only with card. this is minimal. more atas project will have in build security system, like when visitor are at the basement carpark, they punch unit number at the locked door before the lift, the house door bell will sound, there is a TV panel to see who is pressing...the owner then decides to open the lift lobby door or not from the console at home....not sure if we have this then...

5. the important question about door is whether our main door uses the same card (digital lock) or is it manual key. this is something worth checking...maybe this is 1 question for the site supervisor too? :beats-me-man:

6. invisible grill - 100% i will do. like it or not, if MA refuses, i will make a big hoo haa. I am not at the penthouse level but am at a floor that needs safety consideration. i suggest we gather forces and can negotiate for better package....

7. keep me in the loop for any kopi sessions. will join if can..i usually detour pass if i am going Changi V to makan....TPE Exit Elias then go by JLB to Loyang .... :cool:

:cheers4: :cheers5: :cheers3:

JeffKoh
26-06-13, 15:39
the thread is moving..been too busy with my kid until i no time to surf..here's my summarized feedback

1. carpark - i need more than 1 lot. if i can't get the additional one at WC, i will go for the open air HDB one just opposite. very near, side gate cross road can liao. good enough for me

2. main door gate. yes, it will not come with gate. 1 option is to install those children / pet gate behind the main door, so that one can keep your main door open, but 1/2 of it is shielded. anyway no worries lah. each block has 2 lift unit. Each stack is max 6 unit and min 4 units per floor, so if its very small group. People know each other lah. from the construction i have seen, its door faces door type (AKA HDB point block concept, with stairway at the edge......

3. i seriously did not know my kitchen comes with a door. good info! either way is fine, with door without door no difference, nowadays technology is such that one can cook w/o much oil (HappyCan/Philips Air fryer etc)

4. door card access. i am sure there will be, all the way from front gate/side gate/ to basement lift lobby. all will be accessed only with card. this is minimal. more atas project will have in build security system, like when visitor are at the basement carpark, they punch unit number at the locked door before the lift, the house door bell will sound, there is a TV panel to see who is pressing...the owner then decides to open the lift lobby door or not from the console at home....not sure if we have this then...

5. the important question about door is whether our main door uses the same card (digital lock) or is it manual key. this is something worth checking...maybe this is 1 question for the site supervisor too? :beats-me-man:

6. invisible grill - 100% i will do. like it or not, if MA refuses, i will make a big hoo haa. I am not at the penthouse level but am at a floor that needs safety consideration. i suggest we gather forces and can negotiate for better package....

7. keep me in the loop for any kopi sessions. will join if can..i usually detour pass if i am going Changi V to makan....TPE Exit Elias then go by JLB to Loyang .... :cool:

1.Bro, will HDB allow you to apply for season parking lot if you are not resident of those HDB block beside the carpark?

2.Bro, agreed the lift lobby will be very small area with max 6 units one level.

3.Yes, kitchen does come a kitchen door but there will be open concept with no window facing the air ledge and my worry will be heavy rain and haze.

4.Understand from my agent that there will be access card for side gate and maybe lift lobby but not for the main door and we will need key for the main door.The intercom unit inside our house will not come with TV screen panel that you are able to see the visitor and if i am correct it only link to the guard room. Those with TV screen panel are those high end condo.

5.Bro main door is key type.

6.For me i will fight for window installation for kitchen as washing machine or dryer or even the kitchen will get wet if heavy rain.

7.So far response not that good as only you, me and bro Good house are keen on this kopi session. I can make it even for weekday on office hour as my job will be on the road most of the time.hehehehe

Wang 2016
26-06-13, 16:02

I think you can source internally to see if anynodnour neighbors is ok to give up their lot for a fee like wat you are paying for hdb season parking.

It's near but not so convinient ESP days with heavy rain.

Anyway, happy prob I wish I have more cars to drive lol

Anfield
26-06-13, 16:28
HDB car park - not sure if they go down to the HDB Block; My experience is usually they look at the address you are staying and give u 1 or 2 carpark nearby to apply. But you are right bro, if its an EC address, not sure if eligible, but can try lah. Will be lower priority though, i.e. immediate HDB residents given 1st priority, got balance then give it to me......last weapon is MP letter liao....:scared-5:

On hindsight, any bros wanna let go??? i chop first.... :cheers1:

Door key - thanks for the info jeff bro. Nice one. u always have solid info....actually i prefer the key type. Card can use for lobby etc, but main door still prefer lao kuan keyhole key...... :o

Kitchen window - seriously, even though i bought at launch, i didn't know no window until now..hahahaa.....ya i find it very hard to believe too.....how can we have a open kitchen subjected to wind and rain w/o anything to shield. My washing machine and dryer sure 进水 one......since the yard is inwards facing, it should not cause any facade issue right?

conclusion - 2 die die install thing. invisible grill at balcony, window at yard area. :cheers5:

JeffKoh
26-06-13, 16:38
HDB car park - not sure if they go down to the HDB Block; My experience is usually they look at the address you are staying and give u 1 or 2 carpark nearby to apply. But you are right bro, if its an EC address, not sure if eligible, but can try lah. Will be lower priority though, i.e. immediate HDB residents given 1st priority, got balance then give it to me......last weapon is MP letter liao....:scared-5:

On hindsight, any bros wanna let go??? i chop first.... :cheers1:

Door key - thanks for the info jeff bro. Nice one. u always have solid info....actually i prefer the key type. Card can use for lobby etc, but main door still prefer lao kuan keyhole key...... :o

Kitchen window - seriously, even though i bought at launch, i didn't know no window until now..hahahaa.....ya i find it very hard to believe too.....how can we have a open kitchen subjected to wind and rain w/o anything to shield. My washing machine and dryer sure 进水 one......since the yard is inwards facing, it should not cause any facade issue right?

conclusion - 2 die die install thing. invisible grill at balcony, window at yard area. :cheers5:

One more area that i had is some units layout on the common bathroom with small window at the shower area which is facing kitchen directly. Can u imagine someone is cooking in the kitchen and someone is doing big business in the common bathroom..... lol (my layout is such. SOB SOB):doh: :doh:

Good house
26-06-13, 16:58
One more area that i had is some units layout on the common bathroom with small window at the shower area which is facing kitchen directly. Can u imagine someone is cooking in the kitchen and someone is doing big business in the common bathroom..... lol (my layout is such. SOB SOB):doh: :doh:

So juicy:D

Good house
26-06-13, 17:04
conclusion - 2 die die install thing. invisible grill at balcony, window at yard area. :cheers5:[/QUOTE]

I support this too for safety and practical reason:)

For the aircon ledge outside the yard, was thinking if it is possible to install some kind of cloth hanging device? The ledge is so big, do they need so much space for the compressor?:doh:

JeffKoh
26-06-13, 17:23
I fully agree with you bro, why need such a big aircon ledge? And the only reason i can think of is the developer want to earn more as total area sold include this area and they does not require to lay any tiles or compress marble in this area. " Tua Tua Tan Tan ":simmering:

Good house
26-06-13, 18:05
I fully agree with you bro, why need such a big aircon ledge? And the only reason i can think of is the developer want to earn more as total area sold include this area and they does not require to lay any tiles or compress marble in this area. " Tua Tua Tan Tan ":simmering:

True, but now the rice already cook:doh: .

Let us explore how we can make good use of this space.
One good point i can think of is this ledge provide a shelter for the lower floor. Second, if the compressor is not installed outside the yard, that area will be good for hanging cloths.

That is why I propose to explore some form of cloth hanging device there.

Good house
26-06-13, 18:10

Suddenly it strike me that could the ledge be able to shield the toilet openning from roaming eyes. Minus same level of course.:)

Too bad no showroom model to see now:doh:

JeffKoh
26-06-13, 19:58
Suddenly it strike me that could the ledge be able to shield the toilet openning from roaming eyes. Minus same level of course.:)

Too bad no showroom model to see now:doh:
Bro my understanding is that the bathrooms already come with frosted glass windows.

Good house
26-06-13, 22:18
Bro my understanding is that the bathrooms already come with frosted glass windows.

Ah, I forget your toilet window face a kitchen, my bad:o

Good house
26-06-13, 22:23
Just notice from sgecsales.com.......only one unit left :D :cheers4:

JeffKoh
27-06-13, 08:15
Just notice from sgecsales.com.......only one unit left :D :cheers4:

99.7% SOLD !!!!

VERY LAST 2BR UNIT LEFT FOR BOOKING

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

ecimbew
27-06-13, 10:51
99.7% SOLD !!!!

VERY LAST 2BR UNIT LEFT FOR BOOKING

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

http://www.condosalelaunch.com/Watercolours/uploads/2Bedroom.jpg

quite an efficient layout for a small size

Anfield
27-06-13, 12:42
indeed, the frontage is even longer than most 3 bedder;

can convert one of the toilet into storeroom too if its just newly weds or with 1 or 2 toddlers;

Good house
27-06-13, 17:59
indeed, the frontage is even longer than most 3 bedder;

can convert one of the toilet into storeroom too if its just newly weds or with 1 or 2 toddlers;

Aircon ledge was small too, layout look efficient.
Last unit left........:)

JeffKoh
27-06-13, 18:41
Aircon ledge was small too, layout look efficient.
Last unit left........:)

That my layout, small area right?

Good house
27-06-13, 19:05
That my layout, small area right?

The important thing is the layout is efficient, aircon ledge smaller better.
Wait till you see my aircon ledge:mad: can built another kitchen:banghead:

That is why I say must explore using the ledge outside the yard:D :cool:

JeffKoh
28-06-13, 13:58
Weekend coming soon..... FB will have photo update. :cheers1:

JeffKoh
28-06-13, 20:33
MAS issue new cooling measure again for loan to property.
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/mas-sets-new-home-loan/727950.html

Wang 2016
30-06-13, 17:27
Waiting for FB updates....:sleep:

ken3147
30-06-13, 18:09
Waiting for FB updates....:sleep:

Bro Uploaded already

Wang 2016
30-06-13, 23:23
Bro Uploaded already
I saw. That bro never fail us. No time when he goes overseas for weekend, we have to take a look ourselves :)

No sure if you r here, thank you bro.

JeffKoh
01-07-13, 13:13
I saw. That bro never fail us. No time when he goes overseas for weekend, we have to take a look ourselves :)

No sure if you r here, thank you bro.

Bro, our good friend who upload photo and vid every weekend in FB:cheers5: is Sister hor not Bro har..... i txt her asking is she keen in joining us for kopi session if we have one.

Wang 2016
01-07-13, 13:17
Bro, our good friend who upload photo and vid every weekend in FB:cheers5: is Sister hor not Bro har..... i txt her asking is she keen in joining us for kopi session if we have one.

Ops. Sorri...
I also message her before keep on calling bro bro but she din correct me :)

I know her unit so definitely will drop by her unit to say thank you face to face .

JeffKoh
01-07-13, 13:24
Ops. Sorri...

I know her unit so definitely will drop by her unit to say thank you face to face .

Bro, so how? when want to have kopi session? Today or tomorrow free bo? Ask Bro Good House also and if anyone keen can come also.

JeffKoh
01-07-13, 13:27
Anyone can share today new SIBOR rates from July ? TQ

Good house
01-07-13, 14:05
Bro and Sis, Just heard the News that Watercolours 100% SOLD:) :cheers4:

JeffKoh
01-07-13, 14:19

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5:

JeffKoh
01-07-13, 14:44

Yes bro, my agent also advice ALL SOLD..........Let wait for TOP now.

Wang 2016
01-07-13, 14:55
Bro, so how? when want to have kopi session? Today or tomorrow free bo? Ask Bro Good House also and if anyone keen can come also.

Really sorry need good planning before going down. I stay Boon Lay now, super far away lei. You all can go one round first lah. Start small till becomes a regular meeting. If I go must be weekend, Guess I have to bring one kid with me Also lei, no joke.

JeffKoh
01-07-13, 14:57
Really sorry need good planning before going down. I stay Boon Lay now, super far away lei. You all can go one round first lah. Start small till becomes a regular meeting. If I go must be weekend, Gus's I have to bring one kid with me Also lei, no joke.

OK la... dun worries. one day sure can meet.

Wang 2016
01-07-13, 14:59
OK la... dun worries. one day sure can meet.
Bro , u super fast. Reply before I "un-correct" my iphone auto corrections .

Free eating snake ha?!:cool:

JeffKoh
01-07-13, 15:03
Bro , u super fast. Reply before I "un-correct" my iphone auto corrections .

Free eating snake ha?!:cool:

Bro, tat what smart phone can do......hahahahhaha

Anfield
01-07-13, 15:08
1. FB bro is actually a SIS - salute. very on :cheers5:

2. 100% Sold - Swee. Steady Pom Pi Pi. Now Horizon price and sales status will be very very interesting.

:cool:

JeffKoh
01-07-13, 15:22
1. FB bro is actually a SIS - salute. very on :cheers5:

2. 100% Sold - Swee. Steady Pom Pi Pi. Now Horizon price and sales status will be very very interesting.

:cool:

Ya bro, i told her many of us from WC thread would like to buy her drink and she reply that she will have 1 free drink everyday. Bro, u keen in kopi session?

Good house
01-07-13, 17:20
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/qaa750eb8f1o8g7/IMG-20130628-WA0003.jpg

Wang 2016
01-07-13, 18:00
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/qaa750eb8f1o8g7/IMG-20130628-WA0003.jpg
Wow you still have new photo for the model :)
There were 3 new features introduced aft the launch. Free wifi, shuttle bus and kids water play ground right? Any idea where is the play ground ?

Good house
01-07-13, 18:04
Ops. Sorri...

Behind every Sis, there is also the bro. We must buy drink for that bro too.:D

Good house
01-07-13, 18:07
Wow you still have new photo for the model :)
There were 3 new features introduced aft the launch. Free wifi, shuttle bus and kids water play ground right? Any idea where is the play ground ?

Near the top left hand corner. Let me see if i have any more photo of the model.
BtW, I just found out how to paste pic from my phone......:D

Wang 2016
01-07-13, 18:10
Near the top left hand corner. Let me see if i have any more photo of the model.
It's new feature after launch. U mean they ingrated the new feature in the model Mei?

And by the way what is "hydro cactivated water swimming pool"? It's a new pool or they fill the pool with diff water ? Sorry my bad for not good study.

Good house
01-07-13, 18:11
Ya bro, i told her many of us from WC thread would like to buy her drink and she reply that she will have 1 free drink everyday. Bro, u keen in kopi session?

I am sure we would not mind taking turn to buy drink for both FB bro/sis.
They had provided us the weekly bread:) . Aka brain food:D with their heart.

Good house
01-07-13, 18:17
It's new feature after launch. U mean they ingrated the new feature in the model Mei?

And by the way what is "hydro cactivated water swimming pool"? It's a new pool or they fill the pool with diff water ? Sorry my bad for not good study.

It is basically bubble pool I think.
In nature, such as waterfall, when there are interaction between air and water, benefitial negative ion will be produce. That is why people feel good near waterfall.
Hydro cactivated pool suppose to generate the same effect...theoretically.

On the other hand, we had an extra item to maintain.......pump.:)
But, i think this is small issue.......it is good to have a bubble pool:)

Wang 2016
01-07-13, 19:05
It is basically bubble pool I think.
In nature, such as waterfall, when there are interaction between air and water, benefitial negative ion will be produce. That is why people feel good near waterfall.
Hydro cactivated pool suppose to generate the same effect...theoretically.

On the other hand, we had an extra item to maintain.......pump.:)
But, i think this is small issue.......it is good to have a bubble pool:)

I want sauna room too.
Young guys don't do too much but we have kids already so it's okay. :)

JeffKoh
01-07-13, 19:30
Bro can u teach me how to post photos from phone also. I am using galaxy s3.

JeffKoh
01-07-13, 19:44
Behind every Sis, there is also the bro. We must buy drink for that bro too.:D
Bro, who is the Bro also, ?

Good house
01-07-13, 20:15
I want sauna room too.
Young guys don't do too much but we have kids already so it's okay. :)

I think we only have steam room:o

Good house
01-07-13, 20:16
Bro, who is the Bro also, ?

All will be clear when we lim kopi together. Dont forget this is a public forum:p

Good house
01-07-13, 20:18
Bro can u teach me how to post photos from phone also. I am using galaxy s3.

Wah, too long for me to describe here leh. We drink coffe first can?:)

JeffKoh
01-07-13, 20:46
Our FB Sister uploaded two video clips on wc.

Zaini635
01-07-13, 21:47
Anyone can share today new SIBOR rates from July ? TQ
Bro. I heard from a friend of mine the SIBOR rate for July is 3.1 plus.:beats-me-man:

Good house
01-07-13, 22:06
Bro. I heard from a friend of mine the SIBOR rate for July is 3.1 plus.:beats-me-man:

Check on internet show Sibor 0.31, SOR 0.15 leh:)

JeffKoh
01-07-13, 22:23
Check on internet show Sibor 0.31, SOR 0.15 leh:)
Bro can share which website to check. Tq

Good house
01-07-13, 22:27
Our FB Sister uploaded two video clips on wc.

Yes, our good bro/Sis really put in a lot of effort in the picture and video clip.
A lot of close shot from different direction.

Thank you FB bro/sis.:)

Good house
01-07-13, 22:28
Bro can share which website to check. Tq

Just type Sibor or Sor in google:)

JeffKoh
01-07-13, 22:30
Just type Sibor or Sor in google:)
Bro only can find june but no July lei. . I did that also by Google sibor.

Good house
02-07-13, 07:36
Bro only can find june but no July lei. . I did that also by Google sibor.

Try www.siborratesingapore.com:)

JeffKoh
02-07-13, 09:01
Try www.siborratesingapore.com:)
Thank you bro...

Good house
02-07-13, 15:43
Thank you bro...

Notice your new avatar aka picture with the words SOLD OUT :D :cheers5:

JeffKoh
02-07-13, 16:22
Notice your new avatar aka picture with the words SOLD OUT :D :cheers5:
Ya bro that the print screen from sgecsales.com:cheers6:

Good house
02-07-13, 17:22
Ya bro that the print screen from sgecsales.com:cheers6:

This sgecsales.com quite up to date and informative right:) ...one of my trusted website.

JeffKoh
02-07-13, 20:55
This sgecsales.com quite up to date and informative right:) ...one of my trusted website.
Ya bro ever since you told me about this website I visit regularly. Bro I PM u today but no reply from u lei.

Good house
02-07-13, 21:16
Ya bro ever since you told me about this website I visit regularly. Bro I PM u today but no reply from u lei.

Sori sori.....I hv to work bro:D

Good house
03-07-13, 18:47
Came across this website on cloth hangar solution.
Hope can be installed on the aircon ledge:)

Www.ezziliving.com

JeffKoh
04-07-13, 10:09
Came across this website on cloth hangar solution.
Hope can be installed on the aircon ledge:)

Www.ezziliving.com

Bro, thanks for sharing and if the management approve on this i may consider one also. But window for the kitchen is my primary request.

Good house
04-07-13, 18:56
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/n01p2awhwd5ft32/20130703_190553%20%281%29.jpg

Good house
04-07-13, 19:03
Bro, thanks for sharing and if the management approve on this i may consider one also. But window for the kitchen is my primary request.

I think if we can summarise all our requests and forward it to the MA via the developer, they will have more time to prepare and review our request Before the TOP.

For some request, they may need to liaise with some gov body for approval, therefore it is good to give them some lead time.

Correct me if i am wrong, I understand that on the first year, the MA is appointed by the developer until the MC is elected.

Wang 2016
04-07-13, 20:24
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/n01p2awhwd5ft32/20130703_190553%20%281%29.jpg

Bro the photos u post look so different- the view fr jlb seems blk 31 is so near and hopeful to see some 60 degrees of sea view, while the view fr the other direction makes it impossible to see any sea at all.

How come?

Good house
04-07-13, 22:00
Bro the photos u post look so different- the view fr jlb seems blk 31 is so near and hopeful to see some 60 degrees of sea view, while the view fr the other direction makes it impossible to see any sea at all.

How come?

Bro, go to page 50 item 495. From this angle, you will see your block 31 looking at the sea:)

Wang 2016
04-07-13, 22:37
Bro, go to page 50 item 495. From this angle, you will see your block 31 looking at the sea:)

Direction is correct but sure block by stack 27 of sea esta and new horizon. But the new road shall leave Some gap. It's a matter of how big the gap is Actually.

Diff photo seems measure differently.
Hoping for some bonus view :)

Good house
04-07-13, 23:59
Direction is correct but sure block by stack 27 of sea esta and new horizon. But the new road shall leave Some gap. It's a matter of how big the gap is Actually.

Diff photo seems measure differently.
Hoping for some bonus view :)

Ok, assign you a commando mission, go inside block 31, climb to six floor and take a photo from there:D :D :cheers5:

Another way is pray hard bro Radha helicopter project is successful or else will have to depend on his Bangla friend liao:D :cheers1:

Wang 2016
05-07-13, 07:12
Ok, assign you a commando mission, go inside block 31, climb to six floor and take a photo from there:D :D :cheers5:

Another way is pray hard bro Radha helicopter project is successful or else will have to depend on his Bangla friend liao:D :cheers1:
Can't wait for sea horizon site plan.
Can't wait for top.

Good house
05-07-13, 07:30
Can't wait for sea horizon site plan.
Can't wait for top.

I am sure you can get your bonus view:)

JeffKoh
05-07-13, 07:34
I am sure you can get your bonus view:)
Morning bro, wow so early posting here liao...

Good house
05-07-13, 23:20
It is the time of the week again as the Watercolours virus attack the owner's desire to view the progress photos of the development:D .......

Everyone waiting patiently for our weekly dose of picture from our beloved FB Sis:)

:cheers3:

Good house
06-07-13, 00:12
I post one photo here first to quench some of the thirst :)
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/rgnygfo2v24278a/Samsung%20Notes-May2013%20update%20974.jpg

Good house
06-07-13, 11:26
https://dl.dropbox.com/sc/cw2vfj3wrjqywa8/oWZP4keyVf

Good house
06-07-13, 11:40
Make a trip to 487 this morning to take this picture for bro Wang:)

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/9opyztiwcqq8bm6/20130706_105334.jpg

Good house
06-07-13, 11:43
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/0ls3l9ipz9c50kv/20130706_105431.jpgAlso notice the digging at the lap pool area liao......starting work on basement carpark below the swimming pool?

Anfield
06-07-13, 12:49
Nice pics bro. The presence of the external facade construction lift and the pallets of red bricks along the isle (guessing its bricks) will mean that works is starting on the internal walls. Nice progress. :spliff:

Wang 2016
06-07-13, 13:42
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/0ls3l9ipz9c50kv/20130706_105431.jpgAlso notice the digging at the lap pool area liao......starting work on basement carpark below the swimming pool?
Thank you for the effort bro.

Planning for a visit during national day super long weekend :)

Wang 2016
06-07-13, 14:37
Can any bro share What those industry buildings are at Luoyang lane, drive, or crest? What kind of factories are they?

Do they produce noise, gas, smell pollution?

JeffKoh
06-07-13, 14:42
Can any bro share What those industry buildings are at Luoyang lane, drive, or crest? What kind of factories are they?

Do they produce noise, gas, smell pollution?
Bro, engineering trade related to marine, I have customers there which are in industrial equipment and marine engine and I know got one big laundry factory also etc

Wang 2016
06-07-13, 14:47
Bro, engineering trade related to marine, I have customers there which are in industrial equipment and marine engine and I know got one big laundry factory also etc

Marine engineering sounds noisy or just my perception?
Laundry factory uses a lot of chemicals ? If my own washing machine is noisy in my kitchen, so this factory uses giant washing machines ? :D

Our development not tat near so shld be ok if they don't release smell or chemicals. :)

JeffKoh
06-07-13, 14:52
Marine engineering sounds noisy or just my perception?
Laundry factory uses a lot of chemicals ? If my own washing machine is noisy in my kitchen, so this factory uses giant washing machines ? :D

Our development not tat near so shld be ok if they don't release smell or chemicals. :)
Bro, should be ok la as they are a distance away plus we have seastrand beside and the empty land where seastrand show flat sitting now. Bro dun worry it will be fine.Bro Good House will be the best person to address ur concern.:cheers6:

Good house
06-07-13, 15:10
Bro, should be ok la as they are a distance away plus we have seastrand beside and the empty land where seastrand show flat sitting now. Bro dun worry it will be fine.Bro Good House will be the best person to address ur concern.:cheers6:

Bro, Loyang area are mainly light industry, marine plus quite a number of aerospace related company. I do not think pollution is major concern.

Has been staying at Pasir Ris for many years. No noise pollution from aircraft, air is good minus the haze, tap water is ok :)

Wang 2016
06-07-13, 15:14

We will be awarded the most active forumers soon.

JeffKoh
06-07-13, 15:17
Bro, Loyang area are mainly light industry, marine plus quite a number of aerospace related company. I do not think pollution is major concern.

Has been staying at Pasir Ris for many years. No noise pollution from aircraft, air is good minus the haze, tap water is ok :)
Not only water is ok, surrounding is ok, habitat area is ok, luck is ok and all neighbours is ok too.

Good house
06-07-13, 15:18
We will be awarded the most active forumers soon.

Got prize let me know ok:D

JeffKoh
06-07-13, 15:19
Got prize let me know ok:D
Prize from who har? I want I want. FB sister yet to feed us with update doze . .

Good house
06-07-13, 15:28
Prize from who har? I want I want. FB sister yet to feed us with update doze . .

Prize from forum admin:D

She feed us with interior deco idea today in the FB:) a lot of good idea inside.
Thank you sis

Good house
06-07-13, 15:29
Not only water is ok, surrounding is ok, habitat area is ok, luck is ok and all neighbours is ok too.

I concur.:) :cool-punk-headbange :banana: :im-so-happy:

Watercoloursbencheow33
06-07-13, 15:31
Dear Future Neighbors, I have been reading your posts n viewing all the pictures posted in FB. I finally decided to register myself, so that I may say a BIG THANK YOU to you all who made it happen. Lessen all my "suffering" while I am enduring the torturous wait. REALLY APPRECIATE IT! May our dream home arrives sooner!!! Cheers!;)

JeffKoh
06-07-13, 15:37
Dear Future Neighbors, I have been reading your posts n viewing all the pictures posted in FB. I finally decided to register myself, so that I may say a BIG THANK YOU to you all who made it happen. Lessen all my "suffering" while I am enduring the torturous wait. REALLY APPRECIATE IT! May our dream home arrives sooner!!! Cheers!;)
Welcome neighbour, we should address u as bro or sister? lol

Watercoloursbencheow33
06-07-13, 15:51
Welcome neighbour, we should address u as bro or sister? lol

Bro would be good. :D

JeffKoh
06-07-13, 15:54
Bro would be good. :D
Hahha ok bro. We are waiting for our FB sister for update . Mind sharing which blk u purchased?kpo abit. . .

JeffKoh
06-07-13, 16:24
FB Sister updated photos in FB le. . . Go n support.

Watercoloursbencheow33
06-07-13, 17:06
Hahha ok bro. We are waiting for our FB sister for update . Mind sharing which blk u purchased?kpo abit. . .

Blk 29. :D

Good house
06-07-13, 17:29
Blk 29. :D

Welcome Bro Watercoloursbencheow33 :) , This photo is for you

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/62cp9nh4xfc15p9/20130410_184845.jpg

Good house
06-07-13, 17:31
oops...sorry guys, I don't know how to turn this clockwise :ashamed1: :doh:

Watercoloursbencheow33
06-07-13, 18:00
oops...sorry guys, I don't know how to turn this clockwise :ashamed1: :doh:

Eh??? I tot e showroom model doesn't haf block 29 building??? Waaa. Thks for the welcome gift.

Good house
06-07-13, 18:18
Eh??? I tot e showroom model doesn't haf block 29 building??? Waaa. Thks for the welcome gift.

They have the model actually, but it was put near the 3 room compact show room:)

JeffKoh
06-07-13, 19:59
With such progress speed at WC it should reach roof top by Dec and hopefully mid or third quarter we can TOP.

Wang 2016
06-07-13, 22:23
With such progress speed at WC it should reach roof top by Dec and hopefully mid or third quarter we can TOP.

I then can provide daily photo updates for our sea horizon neighbors. ;)

Good house
06-07-13, 22:38
I then can provide daily photo updates for our sea horizon neighbors. ;)

That was very kind of you;) :im-so-happy: :im-so-happy: :banana: :banana:

Can visualize you standing at the balcony at picture 665:)

Anfield
07-07-13, 12:27
Sea Horizon Site plan and project details out Liao?

So good to see fully sold logo on the poster. I really think Xmas top is a given based on the progress. :cheers3: fingers crossed. :47:

Bro Goodhouse: saw your query on other thread. Lemme help you out. MA is developer nominated for first year. Monthly fees will also be advised by then prior to TOP. At TOP, we have to pay one lump sum of the monthly maintenance fees, can't remember if is three or six months. Once tenants move in, there will be a time for AGM alike whereby the residential commitee gets setup, that's when the committee will work with the new MA to transit into our own MA in
future. Hope this clears up.

For special request, I have seen for some projects residents pooling in and writing in sync to developer requesting for stuff like invisible grill etc, for our case, invisible grill and kitchen window. This is a good idea when TOP is near and if the developer listens, it will incorporate the guidance into the TOP handbook which will be given, within it will specify, can do or cannot do, if can do, the specs and vendor to use.

Key is unity, sheer number will make the developer react. Let's leverage on the forum and also the sis FB. :cheers3:

Anfield
07-07-13, 12:41

Sorry bro. Missed your message. Been bz catching up on this thread. Impromptu sessions tuff to have lah :47:

I think we can plan for one whereby we can go see sea horizon together after it launches. That shld be fun, spying mission. Given the large size and the plat ratio, will like to see what they have. Another funny thing if u guys notice is that piece of land is rather undulating. Will be interesting. :beats-me-man:

Maybe a weekend post horizon launch, I expect first fee weeks sure alot of people.

PS: bros who visited recently, the closed shutter shops which we know is going to be a F&B at opp HDB open liao bo?

Good house
07-07-13, 12:58
Sorry bro. Missed your message. Been bz catching up on this thread. Impromptu sessions tuff to have lah :47:

I think we can plan for one whereby we can go see sea horizon together after it launches. That shld be fun, spying mission. Given the large size and the plat ratio, will like to see what they have. Another funny thing if u guys notice is that piece of land is rather undulating. Will be interesting. :beats-me-man:

Maybe a weekend post horizon launch, I expect first fee weeks sure alot of people.

PS: bros who visited recently, the closed shutter shops which we know is going to be a F&B at opp HDB open liao bo?

Hi Bro Anfield, count me in for the mission:) .
The shop was still closed when I cycle pass the shop this morning.

Good house
07-07-13, 13:01
Sea Horizon Site plan and project details out Liao?

So good to see fully sold logo on the poster. I really think Xmas top is a given based on the progress. :cheers3: fingers crossed. :47:

Bro Goodhouse: saw your query on other thread. Lemme help you out. MA is developer nominated for first year. Monthly fees will also be advised by then prior to TOP. At TOP, we have to pay one lump sum of the monthly maintenance fees, can't remember if is three or six months. Once tenants move in, there will be a time for AGM alike whereby the residential commitee gets setup, that's when the committee will work with the new MA to transit into our own MA in
future. Hope this clears up.

For special request, I have seen for some projects residents pooling in and writing in sync to developer requesting for stuff like invisible grill etc, for our case, invisible grill and kitchen window. This is a good idea when TOP is near and if the developer listens, it will incorporate the guidance into the TOP handbook which will be given, within it will specify, can do or cannot do, if can do, the specs and vendor to use.

Key is unity, sheer number will make the developer react. Let's leverage on the forum and also the sis FB. :cheers3:

Thanks for the info:) , yes, I think we should compile all the little request so that the developer can help put all the guidance in the TOP handbook. Let us help them to help ourselves:)

JeffKoh
07-07-13, 13:47

OK I am in for spy mission. Maintenance fee pay during TOP is for first six months and sequence will be quarterly. TOP TOP TOP

JeffKoh
07-07-13, 13:54
Topiary EC at Sengkang also SOLD OUT. Just received update.

Good house
07-07-13, 15:34
Brick work on 2nd and 3rd floor of block 31 this morning.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/8i876hp0040nx0o/20130707_110049.jpg

JeffKoh
08-07-13, 15:30
Brick work on 2nd and 3rd floor of block 31 this morning.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/8i876hp0040nx0o/20130707_110049.jpg

Bro, any photo update for Blk 21 ?

Good house
08-07-13, 15:55
Bro, any photo update for Blk 21 ?

Your update at page 644 and 645 as well as in the FB:)

My bicycle cannot access to blk 21 to take blk 31 type of ' ang kong' aka picture:D 8

JeffKoh
08-07-13, 16:21
Your update at page 644 and 645 as well as in the FB:)

My bicycle cannot access to blk 21 to take blk 31 type of ' ang kong' aka picture:D 8

Hahahahaha ok bro, thank you.

iwantgizmos
08-07-13, 19:28
Construction progress - 20130708
Panorama mode.
:)

Good house
08-07-13, 20:14
Panorama mode.

Bro, that was a very nice view:) Thanks

Anfield
08-07-13, 20:17
Panorama mode.

Very the swee!! Btw, seastrand mscp is how many storey high huh? :cheers4:

Good house
08-07-13, 20:26
Hahahahaha ok bro, thank you.

Your wish come true for a view of blk 21:D
Courtesy of bro iwantgizmo:D

JeffKoh
08-07-13, 20:44
Panorama mode.
Bro, thank you for the perfect view especially clear view of blk 21. Appreciated. :cheers4:

JeffKoh
08-07-13, 20:45
Your wish come true for a view of blk 21:D
Courtesy of bro iwantgizmo:D
Ya bro and is a very clear view and is already reach level 7 liao. . Can't wait for TOP. Thank you bro.

Good house
08-07-13, 21:47
Ya bro and is a very clear view and is already reach level 7 liao. . Can't wait for TOP. Thank you bro.

Bro, some clarification, 7th level is the 6th floor, the ground floor is the car park level.:)

JeffKoh
08-07-13, 22:08
Bro, some clarification, 7th level is the 6th floor, the ground floor is the car park level.:)
O . . . So only 6th floor. I thought we have basement carpark?

Good house
08-07-13, 22:35
O . . . So only 6th floor. I thought we have basement carpark?

Ground level will be the basement carpark follow by first floor , second floor etc

The ground level will be cover up by a "roof" later and this will be our swimming pool and first floor.

If you drive past Pasir Ris Drive one, take a look at Belysa and you will know what I mean:)

Wang 2016
08-07-13, 23:04
Ground level will be the basement carpark follow by first floor , second floor etc

The ground level will be cover up by a "roof" later and this will be our swimming pool and first floor.

If you drive past Pasir Ris Drive one, take a look at Belysa and you will know what I mean:)

With the swimming pool etc taking the area, I think planning 416 car park lots going to be challenging. Hope they don't make it too small. My driving skill and parking skill no good u know. Later u see my car better don't park nearby. I scratch scratch hor....

Good house
09-07-13, 07:41
With the swimming pool etc taking the area, I think planning 416 car park lots going to be challenging. Hope they don't make it too small. My driving skill and parking skill no good u know. Later u see my car better don't park nearby. I scratch scratch hor....

Alamak, better don't park next to my bicycle:D

Anfield
09-07-13, 10:36

Block 23 is up till 7th floor already bro....the 1st in the project to see the dual balcony units....both living room and MBR :47:

Wang 2016
09-07-13, 10:51
Block 23 is up till 7th floor already bro....the 1st in the project to see the dual balcony units....both living room and MBR :47:
Wow. Fast.
Anyone know what material they use for balcony fence ? Metal grill or glass?

Anfield
09-07-13, 11:24
Wow. Fast.
Anyone know what material they use for balcony fence ? Metal grill or glass?

as per the model, its grill, not glass....:D personally i prefer grill type...have heard some negative stories about having glass balconies.... :banghead:

Good house
09-07-13, 11:26

Oh yes blk 23 on 7th level liao:im-so-happy: :banana: :cool-punk-headbange :)

Good house
09-07-13, 11:30
as per the model, its grill, not glass....:D personally i prefer grill type...have heard some negative stories about having glass balconies.... :banghead:

Grill is good, better ventilation:)

But ground floor will suffer a bit if little one unintentionally throw thing thru the grill:D
But this one will be back to good parental guidance:47:

JeffKoh
09-07-13, 12:12
Oh yes blk 23 on 7th level liao:im-so-happy: :banana: :cool-punk-headbange :)
Year end all will reach roof top.

Blaze1234
09-07-13, 13:53
:scared-4: :scared-4: was reading this forum for a good few months, thanks all for the updates and photo upload, i personally not subscribed to FB...

hopefully no ones throw anything down from upstairs, i am on the ground floor, was thinking of asking the developer if i could install extended shelter bit on my balcony....
Grill is good, better ventilation:)

But ground floor will suffer a bit if little one unintentionally throw thing thru the grill:D
But this one will be back to good parental guidance:47:

JeffKoh
09-07-13, 14:04
:scared-4: :scared-4: was reading this forum for a good few months, thanks all for the updates and photo upload, i personally not subscribed to FB...

hopefully no ones throw anything down from upstairs, i am on the ground floor, was thinking of asking the developer if i could install extended shelter bit on my balcony....

Welcome bro, for ground floor chances for appeal will be higher maybe. You may wish to check with you agent and they might be able to give you some tips on this concern.

Anfield
09-07-13, 14:22

patio bro!. actually i seriously thought about patio and also level 2....
patio is good for this project because there are air wells for the basement carparks that acts as boundaries, so its real exclusivity as in there is a huge gap between the balcony, to the public walk area.

for level 2 balcony, the one that stretches beyond living room till MBR across the full frontage. This will be quite good for the kids, aka like a playground just outside.....

but i still ended up as a typical singaporean, all talk no action, took up an upper floor unit instead......well...the naggy wife has an influence after all...:hell-hath-no-fury:

having said that, i still think the patio and L2 units are nice...:47:

Blaze1234
09-07-13, 14:30
:) thanks thanks.... mine was a dual key unit patio stretches thruout all bedroom and living room... was worried a little about the noise pollution and air pollution that might come up from the basement car park..
patio bro!. actually i seriously thought about patio and also level 2....
patio is good for this project because there are air wells for the basement carparks that acts as boundaries, so its real exclusivity as in there is a huge gap between the balcony, to the public walk area.

for level 2 balcony, the one that stretches beyond living room till MBR across the full frontage. This will be quite good for the kids, aka like a playground just outside.....

but i still ended up as a typical singaporean, all talk no action, took up an upper floor unit instead......well...the naggy wife has an influence after all...:hell-hath-no-fury:

having said that, i still think the patio and L2 units are nice...:47:

Good house
09-07-13, 14:37

Welcome bro:) .

If I remember correct, the original design already provision 2 metre of shelter for your patio; as per BCA regulation at that point of time. The intent of the regulation is for safety reason.

I understand the latest law from Jan 2013 will allow complete enclosure of patio because it is now consider part of the GFA. We do not fall under this category as Watercolours was develop before Jan2013.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Are you thinking of installing some form of extend and retract weather shelter?
We can also log this in as one of our query for the MA to work on for the TOP guide.

Blaze1234
09-07-13, 14:41
Yes Good House bro,

was thinking of installing those weather shelter fully covering my patio...my agent was saying yes i still need to write in for approval.... and BIG THANK YOU if you could note it down in the request. :cheers2:

Anfield
09-07-13, 14:45
:) thanks thanks.... mine was a dual key unit patio stretches thruout all bedroom and living room... was worried a little about the noise pollution and air pollution that might come up from the basement car park..

WOW bro. you have gotten one of the largest size unit man in terms of area.... dual key patio.....very nice...imagine a nice shelter and nice garden for the outdoor area.....:cool: kopi + relac time :47:

Blaze1234
09-07-13, 15:53
haha..... after TOP can all drink kopi on my patio..... ;):cool: am at blk 31

JeffKoh
09-07-13, 15:57

Thank you in advance bro, Blk 31 might be the first or second blk to be ready in our WC project.:banana: :banana:

Good house
09-07-13, 18:32

Thank bro :)

You may want to go and have a look at the thread ' condo ground floor patio' at the General condo discussion area.:)

Blaze1234
10-07-13, 07:33
Sorry good house bro
Can HIV the link for that thread ?

Good house
10-07-13, 08:54
Sorry good house bro
Can HIV the link for that thread ?

http://www.condosingapore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12111
http://www.straitstimes.com/premium/forum-letters/story/queries-enclosed-spaces-floor-area-soho-ura-replies-20130131

Try this bro:). Applicable for folks with PH too. So far no PH bro/sis join us:o

Some question to ask are
- Does pre approve design for our development avail?
- was all GFA used up?

jesdreamz
10-07-13, 11:10
Good morning everyone! Glad to find this active forum discussion on Watercolours! My husband & I purchased a 3 bdr compact in Jun last year and have been "impatiently" waiting as the building progresses.. We usually try & visit the site fortnightly.

By the way, i heard that those who purchased the 3bdr compact later have the knock-down option.. Is this option open to the other buyers who bought much earlier? I prefer to knock down the small room to have a bigger master bedroom too. And also will the bigger cupboard comes with the knock down option? Appreciate if someone can advise. Thanks!

Blaze1234
10-07-13, 11:14
http://www.condosingapore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12111
http://www.straitstimes.com/premium/forum-letters/story/queries-enclosed-spaces-floor-area-soho-ura-replies-20130131

Try this bro:). Applicable for folks with PH too. So far no PH bro/sis join us:o

Some question to ask are
- Does pre approve design for our development avail?
- was all GFA used up?
tks good house bro.... haha i prefer to be in this thread, more friendly and warm ppl in here than over the other thread ... glad our Watercolors are full of friendly and warm hearted neighbours..

JeffKoh
10-07-13, 11:43
tks good house bro.... haha i prefer to be in this thread, more friendly and warm ppl in here than over the other thread ... glad our Watercolors are full of friendly and warm hearted neighbours..
:cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5:

JeffKoh
10-07-13, 11:46
Good morning everyone! Glad to find this active forum discussion on Watercolours! My husband & I purchased a 3 bdr compact in Jun last year and have been "impatiently" waiting as the building progresses.. We usually try & visit the site fortnightly.

By the way, i heard that those who purchased the 3bdr compact later have the knock-down option.. Is this option open to the other buyers who bought much earlier? I prefer to knock down the small room to have a bigger master bedroom too. And also will the bigger cupboard comes with the knock down option? Appreciate if someone can advise. Thanks!

Hi Jesdreamz, welcome to our warm WC thread. My view to share with you is have the construction on your block reaches your level? If yes, game over for you. If no then you might call your agent asap to check with developer do they take in your last min request. Good Luck Sister.....

Anfield
10-07-13, 12:05

Welcome Sis Jes. I also bought at launch. Mine is also a 3 room compact, with the bomb shelter one. I have the same issue. before the knock down was made available, i have written to HUGE asking for similar customization. They turned me down. I was surprised they offered it then commercially. Maybe they stole my idea. HAHA. In any case, i have just rewritten to HUGE just last weekend to see if early buyers are entitled to this option too; Though i am only requesting to remove my MBD cabinet this time round and filling the empty space with the tiles, flooring and paint. Part of the S&P states that beneath the cabinet, everything will be kept bare :doh: .

Thinking back, I will want to keep the knock down walls there first, see the actual product, then decide. More conservative. May want to keep the room for study, or even sleep over room for relatives, though that room is small.... Only trade-off is have to pay for ID and reno work to remove if end of the day want knock down......:banghead:

I am pending their reply, will update everyone here....:cheers5:

Hi Jesdreamz, welcome to our warm WC thread. My view to share with you is have the construction on your block reaches your level? If yes, game over for you. If no then you might call your agent asap to check with developer do they take in your last min request. Good Luck Sister.....

Bro - dun think an issue. The knock down option is internal walls (Brick laid walls), i.e not the concrete structure we seen now. But your point is valid too, if Sis Jes's unit is those lower floor units like 31 and a few which already have their internal brick walls built (See Bro Goodhouse's post @ post#678), then its an issue. If the internal brick walls aren't built, and only the skeleton concrete structure is UP, then still got chance.....:spliff:

jesdreamz
10-07-13, 12:55
Hi bro Anfield, can share the email contact for writing in? I also want to write in to request them for the knock down option. Not fair that it is offered to later buyers and not to us right... lol

By the way, do u happen to know if they will give the bigger cabinet if knocked down?

JeffKoh
10-07-13, 13:30
Hi bro Anfield, can share the email contact for writing in? I also want to write in to request them for the knock down option. Not fair that it is offered to later buyers and not to us right... lol

By the way, do u happen to know if they will give the bigger cabinet if knocked down?

Hi Sister, i have this email to developer which my agent given to me in the past. You may wish to wait for Bro Anfield advice to see is it the same or write to both email if diff. Email: [email protected]
:cheers5:

JeffKoh
10-07-13, 13:34
[/QUOTE]Bro - dun think an issue. The knock down option is internal walls (Brick laid walls), i.e not the concrete structure we seen now. But your point is valid too, if Sis Jes's unit is those lower floor units like 31 and a few which already have their internal brick walls built (See Bro Goodhouse's post @ post#678), then its an issue. If the internal brick walls aren't built, and only the skeleton concrete structure is UP, then still got chance.....:spliff:[/QUOTE]

Ya bro, agreed with your explanation. Let pray for her.

Good house
10-07-13, 13:42
From Estuary thread...page 2714.....can learn a lot from other TOP condo.
The good the bad and the ugly:D :doh: . Pray that we have the wisdom to keep insane:)

From URA/BCA exemption list:Installation of grilles/screens to approved balconies in all residential developments, provided that:the balconies had been approved as "covered" balconies, andthe balconies comply with the requisite building setback.URA's approval is not required if the screens are retractable and allow the balcony to be naturally ventilated at all times. Please ensure that necessary approval from the Management Corporation is obtained.No issue with URA/BCA - just opened the glass panel for ventilation whenever at home in day time, shut at night time.*uote from Estuary thread page 2714

Good house
10-07-13, 14:49
Oops, I mean sane:D :ashamed1:

Good house
10-07-13, 18:32
The Estuary thread is a good place where we can tap experience from. People are collecting keys and teething issue are surfacing. They also have a facebook to share issue and solution

Good house
10-07-13, 19:20
http://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdiva79.wordpress.com%2Ffiles%2F2008%2F03%2Fdefects-checklist-1.pdf&h=YAQFDRZbS&s=1

Check list to inspect your house when collect key:D

Anfield
10-07-13, 19:51
Hi Sister, i have this email to developer which my agent given to me in the past. You may wish to wait for Bro Anfield advice to see is it the same or write to both email if diff. Email: [email protected]
:cheers5:

Yes, same one. Previously I got a reply from a lady named Catherine. They are not very prompt in replies though. :scared-5:

Good house
11-07-13, 00:00

Hi sis jesdreamz, welcome:) which blk you are on, let me search from my photo base if I have any photo for you:)
I am still searching for the blk 31 patio unit photo for bro Blaze1234, I am sure I have it somewhere in my harddisk:doh:

Anfield
11-07-13, 14:25
we have been chatting on line for so long yet haven exchanged more info. let me start a 'know your neighbour exercise'

anfield - Block 23 - 3 room compact :D

Wang 2016
11-07-13, 14:32
we have been chatting on line for so long yet haven exchanged more info. let me start a 'know your neighbour exercise'

anfield - Block 23 - 3 room compact :D
Wang . Blk 31 3 room compact too.

jesdreamz
11-07-13, 14:38
Hi sis jesdreamz, welcome:) which blk you are on, let me search from my photo base if I have any photo for you:)
I am still searching for the blk 31 patio unit photo for bro Blaze1234, I am sure I have it somewhere in my harddisk:doh:

Thanks Bro Good House.. I am on Blk 35...
By the way I will be dropping by this coming sunday to see the progress and will take some pics to share with u guys.

Blaze1234
11-07-13, 14:40
am on blk 31 dual key 3room

jesdreamz
11-07-13, 14:46
I have consolidated and let's update the list from here :

Anfield – Blk 23 (3rm compact)
Wang – Blk 31 (3rm compact)
Blaze – Blk 31 (3 rm dual key)
Jesdreamz – Blk 35 (3rm compact)
Jeffkoh - Blk 21 (2rm mid floor)

JeffKoh
11-07-13, 14:47
me... Blk 21 two bedder mid floor:cheers5:

JeffKoh
11-07-13, 15:09
I have consolidated and let's update the list from here :

Blaze – Blk 31 (3 rm dual key)

Halo Sis, you still have 411 units balance to consol.:cheers4:

Good house
11-07-13, 15:16
My good house at Blk35 3rmDK:)

Good house
11-07-13, 15:20
Thanks Bro Good House.. I am on Blk 35...
By the way I will be dropping by this coming sunday to see the progress and will take some pics to share with u guys.

Thank you Sis, this week I can take a rest then:D

Zaini635
11-07-13, 15:45
Halo Sis, you still have 411 units balance to consol.:cheers4:
Hi all,
Mine is blk 25, 3 bedder standard.:D

jesdreamz
11-07-13, 15:53
Alamak, not me to update la.. I mean u all can continue to update the list by copying the list and adding in your info :

Blaze – Blk 31 (3rm DK)
Good house - Blk 35 (3rm DK)
Zaini635 - Blk 25 (3rm std)

Good house
11-07-13, 15:53
Hi all,
Mine is blk 25, 3 bedder standard.:D

Bro haven't see u here for awhile:)

jesdreamz
11-07-13, 15:54
Thank you Sis, this week I can take a rest then:D

You are welcome, bro! By the way, we are on the same blk! :cheers4:

JeffKoh
11-07-13, 16:02
Calling Calling !!!! for all Watercolorians to report here with your Blk #.:cheers5: :cheers4: :cheers5: :cheers4: :cheers5: :cheers4: :cheers5: :cheers4:

Good house
11-07-13, 16:18
Calling Calling !!!! for all Watercolorians to report here with your Blk #.:cheers5: :cheers4: :cheers5: :cheers4: :cheers5: :cheers4: :cheers5: :cheers4:

FB sis not yet report:D

Anfield
11-07-13, 16:19

no block 23 kaki??? :sleep:

Good house
11-07-13, 16:29
You are welcome, bro! By the way, we are on the same blk! :cheers4:

Yes, we are the nearest to the club hse n the gym:) :cheers4: :banana: :im-so-happy:

Childjazz
11-07-13, 18:49
Reporting blk 31-3rm dk

Good house
11-07-13, 19:09
Reporting blk 31-3rm dk

Welcome........:) .........are you our good FB sis?;) :)

Good house
11-07-13, 19:17
My good house at Blk35 3rmDK:)

Childjazz
11-07-13, 20:21
Yup good sister. Hello all.
Thanks for all the updates.

Wang 2016
11-07-13, 20:36
Hi hi hi.....a big thank you !

JeffKoh
11-07-13, 20:36
Hi hi sister, welcome n thank you for all the photos n videos update on fb.

Anfield
11-07-13, 20:47

Good job on the FB. :spliff:

jesdreamz
11-07-13, 21:12
Hi Childjazz, thanks for all the fb updates!

Zaini635
11-07-13, 21:18
Thanks a million on the update.:cool: