PDA

View Full Version : Watercolours (D18, 99LH EC, HUGE Development)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Good house
20-04-13, 22:48
Wow huge responsibility assigned to me lei ..
I meant huge, not the developer HUGE :)

I may drop by end of the month, not this weekend lei

ok, I will cover the duty for this week:D , Taken this afternoon at 1230:cool:

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/i8uci9jezqnhg9g/20130420_115211%20%281%29.jpg

Good house
21-04-13, 12:30
Just drop by earlier......I think 89%sold :D :) :cheers4:

While admiring the site model in the showroom, I discovered an unsold PH unit at stack 7 sitting quietly at one corner . suddenly I realize that the afternoon west sun will be blocked by the next block.

I suppose people overlook it because it is not facing the swimming pool.

I think this is a gem if the price is right, too bad I already bought my choice unit:)

Wang 2016
21-04-13, 18:08
Just drop by earlier......I think 89%sold :D :) :cheers4:

While admiring the site model in the showroom, I discovered an unsold PH unit at stack 7 sitting quietly at one corner . suddenly I realize that the afternoon west sun will be blocked by the next block.

I suppose people overlook it because it is not facing the swimming pool.

I think this is a gem if the price is right, too bad I already bought my choice unit:)
Hmmm I tot stack 7 is morning son?

Good house
21-04-13, 18:53
Hmmm I tot stack 7 is morning son?

Some people like morning sun mah.

But SeaStrand is there to help to shield.....hehehe

Good house
22-04-13, 19:53
Just went to the show room to see the site model and say hello to my agent:)

If anyone is keen on the PH or other unit there, please PM me and I will link him up to you. He is knowledgeable on his profession IMHO.:)

Good house
23-04-13, 23:45
Come across this two website which has good comprehensive info on Ec.
The one below has a fact sheet page which tells you the plot ratio of the development

Www.sgeclaunch.com

Housebuysellrent.com.
This one shows a map that indicate the possible pocket seaview;)

Good house
24-04-13, 16:11
My mistake, the website with factsheet and plot ratio should be

Www.sgecsales.com

:)

Good house
25-04-13, 21:56
As promise, this view taken from JLB/Pasir Ris rise intersehttps://dl.dropbox.com/s/3l0cq15v25xosjc/20130424_190344.jpg

Good house
25-04-13, 22:04
This second shot from the other side of Pasir Ris rise.
Stack 25 and stack 28 is behind the white worker's quater.
From this two photos, the chances of seaview is quite high for above six floor. Also note that the road is sloping downwards, Meaning watercolours is onj higher ground and 6th floor may have a chance to see the sea too:)

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/ksdhyd2rv64obaa/20130424_190403.jpg

Wang 2016
25-04-13, 22:47
This second shot from the other side of Pasir Ris rise.
Stack 25 and stack 28 is behind the white worker's quater.
From this two photos, the chances of seaview is quite high for above six floor. Also note that the road is sloping downwards, Meaning watercolours is onj higher ground and 6th floor may have a chance to see the sea too:)

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/ksdhyd2rv64obaa/20130424_190403.jpg

Thank you bro for the update. Anyone wanna join me? Found out that my neighbor unit 28 not sold yet :)
Or I talk to developer to rent to me for my parents and in laws to stay when they visit ha! Good idea

Good house
27-04-13, 23:13
Update today:)

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/y0gn8nddvq82prm/20130427_114314.jpg

Good house
27-04-13, 23:16
Another one....:)

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/etrzufsvnfnmwvw/20130427_114126.jpg

Good house
28-04-13, 16:59
Took this from Pasir Ris Link at the intersection with Pasir Ris Rise.
Yes, right at the corner of Watercolours looking towards JLB

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/g2bxlxane8vyp7l/20130428_132545.jpg

Good house
29-04-13, 20:35
From the photo above, my "guess timate" for the pocket sea view from above 6 floor will be from .....the head of the lorry to the tip of the crane...or more, depending on the new EC design next door:)

As per bro Wang 2016, stack 28 floor 9 & 10 is still unsold......another two gem waiting to be picked.

Heard that the last gem I picked last week was sold; the stack 7 PH :D

The only PH left is the stack 15 one. This one will have afternoon sun, but the saving grace is that the wall receiving the sun is the living room one, not the bedrooms. another good point was the upper floor open area.
The bigger area will be shield, the smaller area will have the sun: the smaller area is definitely good to sun clothing, sheet and salt fish:D

Just my humble opinion:)

Wang 2016
29-04-13, 21:56
From the photo above, my "guess timate" for the pocket sea view from above 6 floor will be from .....the head of the lorry to the tip of the crane...or more, depending on the new EC design next door:)

As per bro Wang 2016, stack 28 floor 9 & 10 is still unsold......another two gem waiting to be picked.

Heard that the last gem I picked last week was sold; the stack 7 PH :D

The only PH left is the stack 15 one. This one will have afternoon sun, but the saving grace is that the wall receiving the sun is the living room one, not the bedrooms. another good point was the upper floor open area.
The bigger area will be shield, the smaller area will have the sun: the smaller area is definitely good to sun clothing, sheet and salt fish:D

Just my humble opinion:)

Bro, tats really a small small pocket of sea view- If we call it sea view at all.....
Hey but that would become a checkpoint for wealth to come even faster!

Good house
30-04-13, 22:41
Bro, tats really a small small pocket of sea view- If we call it sea view at all.....
Hey but that would become a checkpoint for wealth to come even faster!
S

Wah, you also master Wang wor...:D

I went to to showroom earlier, the remaining units are moving and selling......:)
Can see people moving in and out ......I count 33 unit left leh...:)

ken3147
30-04-13, 23:06
Everyone worried about CM8.... removal of the 30k grant especially. Already hinted by the KBW. Ever since he step in, property market is like a roller coaster.....enjoy the ride. Hold tight or you may fall overboard.

ken3147
30-04-13, 23:08
Anyone guess or estimate on the TOP date based on current construction progress.... My guess is in Q4 2014

Good house
01-05-13, 13:06
Anyone guess or estimate on the TOP date based on current construction progress.... My guess is in Q4 2014

Pray and keep the finger cross:)

radha08
01-05-13, 17:27
i really wish i was eligible to buy an EC sure WACK one BIG GND unit...:banghead:

Good house
01-05-13, 19:06
i really wish i was eligible to buy an EC sure WACK one BIG GND unit...:banghead:

Biggest here is 4rm and 4rm DK :)

Good house
02-05-13, 19:02
Less then 30 units left on last count....:cheers4:

Good house
02-05-13, 19:06
You got neighbour at stack 28 now:D

Wang 2016
02-05-13, 20:48
You got neighbour at stack 28 now:D
Oh, good good.
The potential CM8 is already taking effect - as usual, negative effect, not cooling but boosting .

Good house
04-05-13, 20:54
Block 29 Taken from Pasir Ris Rise:)

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/9thmht8vbyoz8xt/20130430_182901.jpg

Wang 2016
04-05-13, 21:26
Dropped by show flat today. Counted only 29 units left. Stack 28 going sooo fast with only 1 unit left while stack 25 got 3 left - all relatively low floors.

Any idea why sea horizon still not releasing their site plan?? Fast fast lei.

Good house
04-05-13, 22:12
Dropped by show flat today. Counted only 29 units left. Stack 28 going sooo fast with only 1 unit left while stack 25 got 3 left - all relatively low floors.

Any idea why sea horizon still not releasing their site plan?? Fast fast lei.

Either u get a sun shade or a neighbour's pool view with pocket sea view throw in:) .......huat ah:D

I went showroom late evening, one more unit pasted with sold tag, now 28 left;)

JeffKoh
14-05-13, 16:48

Hi hi, we just bought 1 unit last week and hoping that the TOP in Q4 2014 looking at the progress now.

Good house
14-05-13, 19:13
Hi hi, we just bought 1 unit last week and hoping that the TOP in Q4 2014 looking at the progress now.

Welcome bro:D which stack is your lucky unit:)

There are many photo from page 10 onward. You can also goto the Facebook on watercolours at Pasir ris link. Regular update there:)

radha08
14-05-13, 19:14

possible i hope sea esta not too far behind in top;)

ken3147
14-05-13, 20:43
Anyone can share how many stories they have already built?

Good house
14-05-13, 22:32
Anyone can share how many stories they have already built?

4th floor now:)

Good house
14-05-13, 22:33

Your wish wish come true:)

JeffKoh
16-05-13, 08:25
:o :o
Welcome bro:D which stack is your lucky unit:)

There are many photo from page 10 onward. You can also goto the Facebook on watercolours at Pasir ris link. Regular update there:)

Tq Bro, our's is stack 04.... i was told yesterday WC left with only about 18 units.

Wang 2016
16-05-13, 12:36

Tq Bro, our's is stack 04.... i was told yesterday WC left with only about 18 units.

Wow block 31 sold out already....

Good house
16-05-13, 18:32

Wow, thanks for the update:)

JeffKoh
20-05-13, 14:03
Executive condominium developers said they have seen an increase in sales since National Development Minister Khaw Boon Wan hinted at changes to the scheme in April.

SINGAPORE: Some executive condominium developers said they have seen an increase in sales since National Development Minister Khaw Boon Wan hinted at changes to the scheme in April.

Developers of the Watercolours EC project in Pasir Ris have sold 21 units in the last two weeks alone -- it sold only 29 units in the whole of April. The project was launched in June 2012.

As for One Canberra in Yishun, its sales for the last fortnight has already exceeded what was sold in April. It sold 47 units in the last two weeks, compared to 44 units for the whole of April.

Mr Khaw had said at a housing dialogue in April that the EC scheme could not carry on in its current form. In particular, he said there was a sense of inequity that EC owners receive government subsidies, even though they make large profits from selling their unit.

One developer Channel NewsAsia spoke to said possible tweaks could be one reason why sales have gone up. However, there are other reasons as well.

Jeffrey Hong, CEO of GPS Alliance Holdings, said: "We see more first timers. That's the reason why I feel there's panic buying, fearing that the subsidies might be removed, so they better buy now. But of course that's not the main reason also. The reason is also because there are not many launches over this year, compared to last year."

There are six executive condominium launches expected this year. The first was launched in Woodlands earlier in April.

Mr Hong added that for next year, there will not be any launches expected till the last quarter of 2014. This is due to the new restrictions imposed on developers as part of the January property cooling measures. Developers have to wait a 15-month period after winning the bid before putting their project up for sale.

- CNA/ac
20 May 2013

Wang 2016
20-05-13, 17:13
With all unit sold out soon, anyone have any connection with the developer to org a gathering social session for all our neighbors before they tare down the show flats?

Good house
20-05-13, 18:14
With all unit sold out soon, anyone have any connection with the developer to org a gathering social session for all our neighbors before they tare down the show flats?

Everyone qickly feedback the request to your agent:D

JeffKoh
20-05-13, 19:01
Everyone qickly feedback the request to your agent:D
Bro, post on FB la. .

Wang 2016
20-05-13, 19:31
Bro, post on FB la. .
The developer fb site is never updated since cny. Also ignore all my questions.

Luckily we have a neighbor have another fb page to update progress.

Zaini635
20-05-13, 21:21
4th floor now:)
Hi Bro,
I got a unit sometime in Jan 13. However, just managed to register to join in the conversation.

:cheers1:

Good house
20-05-13, 21:35
Hi Bro,
I got a unit sometime in Jan 13. However, just managed to register to join in the conversation.

Welcome aboard bro:) , do join us at the watercolours Pasir Ris Link Facebook.
One of our neighbour has regular photo updates there:)

Good house
20-05-13, 21:36
Bro, post on FB la. .

Got one neighbour do it liao:D

Btw, heard all 3 bedder sold out. Now only left 8 units of 2 bedder:)
I think 2 bedder good for newly wed or retiree.
It will be hot cake many years down the road just like HDB 3 rm unit.

Just my humble opinion

Check out this website, the update quite accurate I find.

Sgecsales.com

JeffKoh
21-05-13, 13:28
Got one neighbour do it liao:D

Btw, heard all 3 bedder sold out. Now only left 8 units of 2 bedder:)
I think 2 bedder good for newly wed or retiree.
It will be hot cake many years down the road just like HDB 3 rm unit.

Just my humble opinion

Check out this website, the update quite accurate I find.

Sgecsales.com

Confirmed all 3 bedder sold only left 8 units of 2 bedder. Already ask our agent feedback to developer to orangize gathering before show flat tear down.Call for all WC buyer for this feedback.

Wang 2016
21-05-13, 13:42
Confirmed all 3 bedder sold only left 8 units of 2 bedder. Already ask our agent feedback to developer to orangize gathering before show flat tear down.Call for all WC buyer for this feedback.
Ok I support. Asked my agent on this too ...

JeffKoh
21-05-13, 16:08
Ok I support. Asked my agent on this too ...

Let do it. . :cheers3:

Zaini635
21-05-13, 22:44
Let do it. . :cheers3:
Fully support. Had informed my agent too.:cheers1:

Wang 2016
22-05-13, 11:52
Still a bit confused about the car park design fr site plan.

Guard hse is below the tennis court, is the drive lane (both in and out) also below the tennis court and the drop off at entrance plaza, and then turn in to basement car park with entrance below tennis court? Is the entrance and exit facing block 21 or facing outside?

Can drive on ground floor to blk 23? Is there a driving lane between us and seastand at level 1? I remember I saw some cars parked at ground floor from the broucher lei. How come?

Can anyone explain more ?

JeffKoh
22-05-13, 14:04

Guard hse is below the tennis court, is the drive lane (both in and out) also below the tennis court and the drop off at entrance plaza, and then turn in to basement car park with entrance below tennis court? Is the entrance and exit facing block 21 or facing outside?

Can drive on ground floor to blk 23? Is there a driving lane between us and seastand at level 1? I remember I saw some cars parked at ground floor from the broucher lei. How come?

Hi Wang2016, if i am correct the drive way into WC is partially cover by the top of tennis court and the out will be fully under tennis court. Yes the drop off is at entrance plaza.The basement carpark is not facing blk 21 is facing parallel to tennis court, where you will by pass blk 21 & blk 23 before the downward slope to basement carpark. Anyone can add on...... look at the site plan will have a better understanding.

JeffKoh
22-05-13, 14:20

Hi Wang2016, need to confirm on the exit as i can't remember much on the exit portion.

Wang 2016
22-05-13, 14:42
Hi Wang2016, need to confirm on the exit as i can't remember much on the exit portion.

Thanks Jeff.
I think in and out arrow should reverse otherwise we are driving on the right side of the road. But again if reverse the in and out the drop off point would be a bit akward. It's easier for those picking up after car park rather than dropping off before car park - i tot that is ok lah but in the morning when all trying to go to work at the same time it can jam there i think.

Good house
22-05-13, 14:45

Hi Jeff n Wang

In is below the tennis court where the guard house is located.
Out is where Jeff place the in arrow.

Hope this clarify :)

JeffKoh
22-05-13, 15:15
Hi Jeff n Wang

Thank you bro for the clarification and sharing. Still have abt 1.5 years to go before TOP if it can complete early. So excited. . .

JeffKoh
22-05-13, 15:17
Hi Jeff n Wang

Bro any good FSM to recommend that will not ask u to buy this buy that. Tq

Wang 2016
22-05-13, 16:49
Hi Jeff n Wang

Both in and out below tennis court? That means we driving on right side of road?

Good house
22-05-13, 18:20
Both in and out below tennis court? That means we driving on right side of road?

In Jeff attachment. The IN should be the OUT exit.
Running parallet and under the tennis court (17) will be the IN.

The OUT in Jeff attachment is not the out. It goes to the sub station..
The other road leads to the bin station.

So we drive on left side of the road and drive clockwise at the pickup/drop off point.

Wang 2016
22-05-13, 21:54
In Jeff attachment. The IN should be the OUT exit.
Running parallet and under the tennis court (17) will be the IN.

The OUT in Jeff attachment is not the out. It goes to the sub station..
The other road leads to the bin station.

So we drive on left side of the road and drive clockwise at the pickup/drop off point.
Thanks bro.

Good house
22-05-13, 22:00
Picture says a thousand words:)

extreme left is the bin station, Centre is enerance and right is Exit
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/ryeebpty81gx7u5/20130522_191638.jpg

Good house
22-05-13, 22:02
View from the other side

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/n0xmy3dn3kz7icm/20130522_185858.jpg

Good house
22-05-13, 22:03
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/ud9csjj8mo820u3/20130522_185902.jpg

Wang 2016
22-05-13, 22:29
Bro good house, you went down to the show flat tonight - again ? U must stay so near ha...

For 1st photo, the guard hse is on the left side right - looks like there is a door and window. So in and walk way will be below tennis court while exit is open. Right?

Then after go in, what is the white rectangle box at side of staircase to tennis court?

Good house
22-05-13, 22:51
Past by daily :D

I also don't know what is that thing.........ESS service??...better not guess:tsk-tsk:

Good house
22-05-13, 23:25
Bro any good FSM to recommend that will not ask u to buy this buy that. Tq

What is FSM bro? :)

JeffKoh
23-05-13, 06:07
What is FSM bro? :)

Sorry bro, is feng shui master.

Good house
23-05-13, 06:57
Sorry bro, is feng shui master.

OIC:)

Got one..........Sure will not ask you buy things one.........

Download a Fengshui APP in your Android or Iphone:D

But really, I no Lobang on this:)

But I think generally must have good ventilation,lighting and water:)

Wang 2016
23-05-13, 07:00
Past by daily :D

I also don't know what is that thing.........ESS service??...better not guess:tsk-tsk:

Am guessing its the changing room for tennis players. Otherwise they have to rush home to pee in middle of games Mei?

Our security guard uncle can use also.

JeffKoh
23-05-13, 09:43
OIC:)

Got one..........Sure will not ask you buy things one.........

Download a Fengshui APP in your Android or Iphone:D

But really, I no Lobang on this:)

But I think generally must have good ventilation,lighting and water:)

TQ bro.... agreed to ur points.

Good house
23-05-13, 09:58
Am guessing its the changing room for tennis players. Otherwise they have to rush home to pee in middle of games Mei?

Our security guard uncle can use also.

This is defintely essential:)

krism7
23-05-13, 17:06
lol i see my blk!

Anfield
23-05-13, 20:19
Bros and sis, have been browsing this thread for a long time and finally got my account to join in the fun.

I an one of the earlybirds, got a good ballot number and booked on the same launch evening, not first timer, lucky.

Where else can one find a seaside ec nowadays, longkangs canals not considered. I say fella watercolurians all got a solid deal. Likewise for the sea esta, ripple bay and seastrand bros n sis.

On the other thread where there was an interesting discussion on devaluing, candidly and no punt intended, let's try not to differentiate here, and if one can't resist the temptation, there is this simple fact: a lot of pc folks I know can do really better in managing their finance with a lesser leverage on a hdb, likewise, some ec buyers I know can really do as well on a landed with spare.

Let's enjoy this nice tranquil environment with the 5 projects, one of the main reason I have decided to shift here, the sold environment. Btw, I am coming from a place where everyone is rushing in :p

Peace fellas :sleep:

iwantgizmos
23-05-13, 20:45
Bros and sis, have been browsing this thread for a long time and finally got my account to join in the fun.

I an one of the earlybirds, got a good ballot number and booked on the same launch evening, not first timer, lucky.

Where else can one find a seaside ec nowadays, longkangs canals not considered. I say fella watercolurians all got a solid deal. Likewise for the sea esta, ripple bay and seastrand bros n sis.

On the other thread where there was an interesting discussion on devaluing, candidly and no punt intended, let's try not to differentiate here, and if one can't resist the temptation, there is this simple fact: a lot of pc folks I know can do really better in managing their finance with a lesser leverage on a hdb, likewise, some ec buyers I know can really do as well on a landed with spare.

Let's enjoy this nice tranquil environment with the 5 projects, one of the main reason I have decided to shift here, the sold environment. Btw, I am coming from a place where everyone is rushing in :p

Welcome to Big 4 family....

Anfield
23-05-13, 20:47
Welcome to Big 4 family....
Thanks to my nearest neighbor from seastrand! :D

Wang 2016
23-05-13, 21:12
Thanks to my nearest neighbor from seastrand! :D
Welcome.
Early birds got good discount and select the best units.
Which stack u chose?

Curious wat discount was there during the launch? I got abs nothing fr my age tand I think my Psf is quite high.

Anfield
23-05-13, 21:20
Welcome.
Early birds got good discount and select the best units.
Which stack u chose?

Curious wat discount was there during the launch? I got abs nothing fr my age tand I think my Psf is quite high.

No discount lah. Though I squeezed courts voucher from my agent. Only benefit is more choice units. Though my time no knock down option for 3 room compact. For those who got the knock down for bigger MBR, did u guys pay for it?

Actually I wrote to huge before they launch the new knock down bigger MBR show flat asking for minor modification (remove wardrobe) from one of the bedroom, but they refused, say they dun do modification from standard floor plan. :beats-me-man:

Wang 2016
23-05-13, 21:33
No discount lah. Though I squeezed courts voucher from my agent. Only benefit is more choice units. Though my time no knock down option for 3 room compact. For those who got the knock down for bigger MBR, did u guys pay for it?

Actually I wrote to huge before they launch the new knock down bigger MBR show flat asking for minor modification (remove wardrobe) from one of the bedroom, but they refused, say they dun do modification from standard floor plan. :beats-me-man:

U good at squeezing lol... My agent said not allowed luo.

I opt for original plan. The knock down option is foc I heard.

Good house
23-05-13, 21:59
Welcome Anfield:)

Hi all, I will be away from SIN for a while, do keep this thread and the Big Four thread alive:D

ken3147
23-05-13, 22:40

I bought mine in Dec. I opted for the knock down option for the 3 bedroom compact FOC. Not sure whether I make the right choice or not. Anyway only me and my wife staying at the present moment

Anfield
23-05-13, 23:13
I bought mine in Dec. I opted for the knock down option for the 3 bedroom compact FOC. Not sure whether I make the right choice or not. Anyway only me and my wife staying at the present moment

Not sure if I am entitled for foc change too, since mine was bought on launch day. Was thinking hard but decided to sick with original config eventually, offers me the option to do self hack or ID modification after looking at the standard config live, though I must admit the knock down config is good.

In fact, I did think of the same thing and requested huge to do it for me before as part of customization, that was before they release the new showflat, but they refused. Still got the email. Hence was very surprised when i saw the new showflat ... Maybe they stole my idea. :scared-1: hahah

Good house
24-05-13, 00:16
lol i see my blk!

One more for you :)

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/sktnjwwakcu33fy/20130522_191707.jpg

JeffKoh
24-05-13, 06:54

Welcome welcome. We just bought it in May tis year.

Welcome welcome. We just bought it May tis year.

JeffKoh
24-05-13, 10:43

WC left 6 units two bedder. . . Selling fast.

Anfield
24-05-13, 11:48
WC left 6 units two bedder. . . Selling fast.

Good news. Is it the seastrand facing or horizon stack that is left? Full house soon, I think ripple bay and seastrand also doing very well.

krism7
27-05-13, 01:43
left 4 units today

JeffKoh
27-05-13, 08:18
:cool-punk-headbange
left 4 units today

:cheers4:

JeffKoh
27-05-13, 09:42
Latest Update..... WC balance with below 4 units of two bedder.

#10-04
#07-23
#08-23
#10-23

Wang 2016
27-05-13, 17:01
Latest Update..... WC balance with below 4 units of two bedder.

#10-04
#07-23
#08-23
#10-23

Wondering if developer giving huge discount for recent sales.

My agent did not give me anything - fixed price for the chart. Some more I did my study, on the spot gave cheque. It's like taking his 2 hrs of time only.
Ura website shows no many transactions with > 770 Psf for 3 rm compact.

Any of ur agent gave discounts? I think nx time must bargain hard hard guys.

JeffKoh
27-05-13, 17:10

My agent did not give me anything - fixed price for the chart. Some more I did my study, on the spot gave cheque. It's like taking his 2 hrs of time only.

Wang, they will not give discount as they knew that it will sell at the end of the day. I was told that developer will raise the price instead of lower it. The price which we bought now and those bought during launch time already so much difference. Last few weeks fast selling must thanks to the Minister hinting on the changes to EC scheme. Developer will laugh all the way to the bank......

Wang 2016
27-05-13, 17:15
Wang, they will not give discount as they knew that it will sell at the end of the day. I was told that developer will raise the price instead of lower it. The price which we bought now and those bought during launch time already so much difference. Last few weeks fast selling must thanks to the Minister hinting on the changes to EC scheme. Developer will laugh all the way to the bank......

And once they catch the fish they do not give bait .
My agent din bother to reply my SMS when I asked him to feedback to developer to arrange gathering before show flat close :(

Or it's just my agent ?

JeffKoh
27-05-13, 17:18
And once they catch the fish they do not give bait .
My agent din bother to reply my SMS when I asked him to feedback to developer to arrange gathering before show flat close :(

Or it's just my agent ?

I did feedback on this as well and she reply will bring up to her IC, but will this request reach the developer no one know. My agent is OK whenever i we have any enquiry on the WC she will reply even in the night. Our is OK quite responsive and helpful.

Wang 2016
27-05-13, 17:23
I did feedback on this as well and she reply will bring up to her IC, but will this request reach the developer no one know. My agent is OK whenever i we have any enquiry on the WC she will reply even in the night. Our is OK quite responsive and helpful.

Watercolorians, lets all feedback. If they cannot accormodate this small gathering, then don't expect the developer to care anything after TOP...or fix the defect for you fast enough.

JeffKoh
27-05-13, 17:25
Watercolorians, lets all feedback. If they cannot accormodate this small gathering, then don't expect the developer to care anything after TOP...or fix the defect for you fast enough.

Wang, calling for supporter here are very limited and we should try calling from FB.

Anfield
27-05-13, 20:04

770 for 3 room compact is quite steep. Even pool units facing units at decent floors aren't they high during launch. Is this the recent prices? If yes then I am quite sure it's a price increase vs launch.

For those wanting to contact developer, try this email. [email protected] I will previously written to them and was replied by a lady named Catherine.

Wang 2016
27-05-13, 20:29
770 for 3 room compact is quite steep. Even pool units facing units at decent floors aren't they high during launch. Is this the recent prices? If yes then I am quite sure it's a price increase vs launch.

For those wanting to contact developer, try this email. [email protected] I will previously written to them and was replied by a lady named Catherine.

I bought in mar 2013. That is the price for my unit. So the early birds already making money on paper....

Anfield
27-05-13, 21:10
I bought in mar 2013. That is the price for my unit. So the early birds already making money on paper....

Bro, is yours the dual balcony one (level 7 and beyond)?

End of the day we all get the same good place, me buying to stay hence not overly concerned abt the paper gains :).

Wang 2016
27-05-13, 21:18
Bro, is yours the dual balcony one (level 7 and beyond)?

End of the day we all get the same good place, me buying to stay hence not overly concerned abt the paper gains :).

Yes dual balcony at high floor but facing sea horizon and sea esta.
No pool view.

Choose this near children playground and comfortable distance to road- pardon me if u hear me shouting "ah boy, home for dinner". LOL...

Zaini635
27-05-13, 22:46
Bro,
Called my agent again today and she promised to highlight our request for the gathering to the developer. Hope to get a favourable answer.

cheers1:

Wang 2016
28-05-13, 10:38
Bro,
Called my agent again today and she promised to highlight our request for the gathering to the developer. Hope to get a favourable answer.

cheers1:
I tot its good idea to get our neighbors to know each other . Developer can get a few renovation contractors, CCTV providers, invisible grill suppliers to set up some booths there . Even better :)

Then have a lucky draw for iPad mini or galaxy s4.... Yay!

Anfield
28-05-13, 12:00
I tot its good idea to get our neighbors to know each other . Developer can get a few renovation contractors, CCTV providers, invisible grill suppliers to set up some booths there . Even better :)

Then have a lucky draw for iPad mini or galaxy s4.... Yay!

agree, my main concern is on the invisible grill. for sure i will install, whether they approve or not :cool:

Wang 2016
28-05-13, 12:32
agree, my main concern is on the invisible grill. for sure i will install, whether they approve or not :cool:
I have 2 boys at home. Yes safety is something I would not compromise. Lets join force to approach developer, or we can buy together to get better deal

JeffKoh
28-05-13, 12:33

I am concern on the open concept kitchen where the washing machine is located for our lay out. If the developer does not allow to install windonw in the kitchen then must find some way to prevent getting wet when rain cats and dogs. Anyone have any solution to this? Thank you

Wang 2016
28-05-13, 12:58
I am concern on the open concept kitchen where the washing machine is located for our lay out. If the developer does not allow to install windonw in the kitchen then must find some way to prevent getting wet when rain cats and dogs. Anyone have any solution to this? Thank you

I don't think they will stop us to install as it is not external facing?
But if you install window there where are you going to hang ur laundry ?

Are we all installing drier? Not forgetting its even more diff to dry when so close to the sea.

JeffKoh
28-05-13, 13:10
I don't think they will stop us to install as it is not external facing?
But if you install window there where are you going to hang ur laundry ?

Are we all installing drier? Not forgetting its even more diff to dry when so close to the sea.

If they allow i intend to install casement window for raining purpose as for hanging laundry have to find way as they are unlike HDB. Mayber have to consider airing at the balcony after using dryer.

Anfield
28-05-13, 13:33
If they allow i intend to install casement window for raining purpose as for hanging laundry have to find way as they are unlike HDB. Mayber have to consider airing at the balcony after using dryer.

few options. HDB bamboo is definitely too long and cannot be extended out

there are those semi mechanized racks that is fixed on the roof, but then becos of the small width of the area, can't hang much also, maybe just small towels or our SAF singlets etc.

Big pieces, are usually done at the balcony using rack, or dryer.

Agree on the open-ness of the washing machine. Not sure if casement window is allowed, since its considered facade. but its definitely a point of discussion.

anyway - upon TOP, all residents will be given a handbook with all the can-do, cannot-do clearly listed with the recommended vendors too if MA decides and approves stuff like casement windows for kitchen, and invisible grill for balconies/windows etc.

For balconies for sure the grill is required, for the windows, if it has auto lock features, whereby the window can only slide for X CM, about 5 inches gap per side max, i am fine with that also; I've seen some condos with this.

JeffKoh
28-05-13, 13:39
few options. HDB bamboo is definitely too long and cannot be extended out

there are those semi mechanized racks that is fixed on the roof, but then becos of the small width of the area, can't hang much also, maybe just small towels or our SAF singlets etc.

Big pieces, are usually done at the balcony using rack, or dryer.

Agree on the open-ness of the washing machine. Not sure if casement window is allowed, since its considered facade. but its definitely a point of discussion.

anyway - upon TOP, all residents will be given a handbook with all the can-do, cannot-do clearly listed with the recommended vendors too if MA decides and approves stuff like casement windows for kitchen, and invisible grill for balconies/windows etc.

For balconies for sure the grill is required, for the windows, if it has auto lock features, whereby the window can only slide for X CM, about 5 inches gap per side max, i am fine with that also; I've seen some condos with this.

Thanks for sharing bro, ya all have to wait till it TOP. Hope that 3rd quater of 2014 will be ready. Can't wait for it....let pray hard for good weather and the process can speed up. Cheer to all Watercolorians....

Anfield
28-05-13, 13:50
Thanks for sharing bro, ya all have to wait till it TOP. Hope that 3rd quater of 2014 will be ready. Can't wait for it....let pray hard for good weather and the process can speed up. Cheer to all Watercolorians....

the official TOP stated in my caveat is june 2015. Usually TOP can happen 1/2 year earlier. My wish is to do 2015 CNY at the new place. If we can do XMAS 2014 even better;

Going by the way the progress is going, i am quietly optimistic.

On a side note, when are u guys going to start marketing your HDB? ...

:ashamed1:

JeffKoh
28-05-13, 13:57
the official TOP stated in my caveat is june 2015. Usually TOP can happen 1/2 year earlier. My wish is to do 2015 CNY at the new place. If we can do XMAS 2014 even better;

Ya if we can do Xmas there will be great. When to start marketing our HDB will depend on the progress of the construction as we are allow to sell within 6 months from TOP, however we wish to start marketing 2-3 month before TOP as the whole process on average take about 4 months. All needs to share informations here the progress to have the latest update to plan for selling.

Zaini635
28-05-13, 14:10
:D

Hi Bro,
I already sold my 5 rooms flat in Tampines in Dec 12 before purchasing WC. Got quiet a good profit from the sale.

JeffKoh
28-05-13, 14:12
Hi Bro,
I already sold my 5 rooms flat in Tampines in Dec 12 before purchasing WC. Got quiet a good profit from the sale.

Good for you bro, hope my will sell well also. To sell now provided you have a place to stay or you want to rent if not.....have to wait.

Anfield
28-05-13, 20:37
Hi Bro,

Congrats bro. Tamp sure fetch solid price. Can't sell now man, no place to stay. Let's all hope for Xmas 2014.

One side note, I noticed the walls are going to be brick walls? Reason being I only see concrete structure now while the walls are all lobangs. Some other projects I have seen are concrete walls. Any construction industry gurus here can share the difference?

JeffKoh
29-05-13, 13:26
Bro,

cheers1:

Received update from my agent last night as per her incharge advice there will not be any gathering host by the developer. :mad:

Wang 2016
29-05-13, 13:42
Received update from my agent last night as per her incharge advice there will not be any gathering host by the developer. :mad:

Guess they are just busy counting cash :)

Anfield
29-05-13, 13:50
to be frank, my person opinion is that huge isn't the most customer friendly developer around. i have correspondended separately couple of times, via email and live prior launch and the impression i had is they have plenty of room to improve on customer satisfaction. :doh:

JeffKoh
29-05-13, 14:01
to be frank, my person opinion is that huge isn't the most customer friendly developer around. i have correspondended separately couple of times, via email and live prior launch and the impression i had is they have plenty of room to improve on customer satisfaction. :doh:

Agreed as this is a 4 compaines JV project... to them who cares...

Wang 2016
29-05-13, 14:07
Agreed as this is a 4 compaines JV project... to them who cares...

Shall we find a date and we all go down to the show flat? We bring our own fiver food and drinks. Don't think they will chase us away from the show flat right?

Hahaha...I am a bit extreme already

JeffKoh
29-05-13, 14:21
Shall we find a date and we all go down to the show flat? We bring our own fiver food and drinks. Don't think they will chase us away from the show flat right?

Hahaha...I am a bit extreme already

LOL Wang, showflat tearing down in June. I think all of us felt excited over our new home.

Wang 2016
29-05-13, 14:45
LOL Wang, showflat tearing down in June. I think all of us felt excited over our new home.

Ha, I hate waiting ...
That's why I don't buy things online. The delivery time sucks. And here I have to wait for another 2 years !!!

Anfield
29-05-13, 16:18
Ha, I hate waiting ...
That's why I don't buy things online. The delivery time sucks. And here I have to wait for another 2 years !!!

compared to u guys, i have waited the longest. neck long liao. i bought during launch! longest wait.....:banghead:

JeffKoh
29-05-13, 17:23
compared to u guys, i have waited the longest. neck long liao. i bought during launch! longest wait.....:banghead:

Hi Bro,

But you your purchase price are much lower then us.... the waiting is worth.

Anfield
29-05-13, 19:48
Hi Bro,

But you your purchase price are much lower then us.... the waiting is worth.

But time flies lah. One year has passed since. Another 1.5 to go. Take it as Bmt + unit life before going ORD. :beats-me-man:

Wang 2016
30-05-13, 10:27

Sent a mail to [email protected] again liao

JeffKoh
30-05-13, 13:37
Sent a mail to [email protected] again liao

wang, you think they will reply u?

Wang 2016
30-05-13, 13:54
wang, you think they will reply u?
Just like buy toto. Buy got chance , don't buy no chance .

At least this set them to think. :)

Anfield
30-05-13, 16:27
Just like buy toto. Buy got chance , don't buy no chance .

At least this set them to think. :)

their reply is very slow, last time i worte, i have to send 1 reminder after my 1st mail, then they reply :doh:

JeffKoh
30-05-13, 17:08
their reply is very slow, last time i worte, i have to send 1 reminder after my 1st mail, then they reply :doh:

Hi guys, do you know does our WC unit come with optic fibre terminal point ? I call up singtel today to check on the charges for relocation and was advice that if the unit is Fibre cover but no fibre terminal point inside the house we must pay for relocation charge of SGD32.00+ and terminal point set up about SGD200.00+ if there's terminal point just only need to pay SGD32.00+ Anyone can share on this? Thank you

Anfield
30-05-13, 19:42
Hi guys, do you know does our WC unit come with optic fibre terminal point ? I call up singtel today to check on the charges for relocation and was advice that if the unit is Fibre cover but no fibre terminal point inside the house we must pay for relocation charge of SGD32.00+ and terminal point set up about SGD200.00+ if there's terminal point just only need to pay SGD32.00+ Anyone can share on this? Thank you

We will get the standard point of scv (free to air tv) and mio(phone point)

It's stated in the electrical and tv/phone schedule in the S&P. I lazy to dig it out but I think there is standard cable point for tv (which is the same source for your data) and phone line if you decide on adsl(mio). Perhaps those nearer the pool and function rooms can get the free wifi signal meant for common areas.

For scv, we need to pay a one time activation charge if the socket position is unchanged. if u choose to change location of the socket, u need to pay the relocation. For adsl, can just run the phone cable behind conducts, unless u guys wants to change position and conceal.

If u are asking abt openNet, then that is something i am unsure of too.. Another qn to the developer on whether openNet cable will be laid. Good point.

JeffKoh
31-05-13, 07:32
We will get the standard point of scv (free to air tv) and mio(phone point)

It's stated in the electrical and tv/phone schedule in the S&P. I lazy to dig it out but I think there is standard cable point for tv (which is the same source for your data) and phone line if you decide on adsl(mio). Perhaps those nearer the pool and function rooms can get the free wifi signal meant for common areas.

For scv, we need to pay a one time activation charge if the socket position is unchanged. if u choose to change location of the socket, u need to pay the relocation. For adsl, can just run the phone cable behind conducts, unless u guys wants to change position and conceal.

If u are asking abt openNet, then that is something i am unsure of too.. Another qn to the developer on whether openNet cable will be laid. Good point.

Bro, thank you for your sharing. My concern are more on the OpenNet will they laid the cable and will there be any optic terminal point. I have txt my agent to check also.....will update when she revert.

Matinho
31-05-13, 15:23
Hi everyone.. Didn't know we have an active forum exclusively for Watercolours.

I am proud to say I am one the owners of Watercolours. Bought mine in September 2012. Such a long wait for me. :47:

haha.. but from what I can see the construction progress is indeed very fast.I am really hoping for an early TOP based on the progress. *cross finger*

JeffKoh
31-05-13, 15:28

I am proud to say I am one the owners of Watercolours. Bought mine in September 2012. Such a long wait for me. :47:

haha.. but from what I can see the construction progress is indeed very fast.I am really hoping for an early TOP based on the progress. *cross finger*

Welcome bro, all watercolorian hope to spent our Xmas in our new home next year. Pray hard and cross finger...

Zaini635
31-05-13, 16:03

Welcome aboard Bro,
We are all hoping and praying for the TOP on Dec 14 latest.

Anfield
31-05-13, 16:38

welcome bro - i got mine on launch date; even longer wait :banghead:

aktlc
31-05-13, 20:19
Hi Everyone!

Have been sliently reading this thread for some time now and finally registered to post and say Hi! to fellow Watercolourians.
And also thanks for the updates and pictures posted.
And like everyone, I cant wait for TOP!

Cheers!

JeffKoh
31-05-13, 20:53
Hi Everyone!

Have been sliently reading this thread for some time now and finally registered to post and say Hi! to fellow Watercolourians.
And also thanks for the updates and pictures posted.
And like everyone, I cant wait for TOP!

Cheers!

Welcome welcome. ....

Good house
01-06-13, 08:12
Hi all, I just arrive SIN this morning, good to see this thread has become so lively:)

JeffKoh
01-06-13, 14:47
Hi all, I just arrive SIN this morning, good to see this thread has become so lively:)

Welcome back.

Anfield
01-06-13, 17:41
Visit the FB page, more construction progress pics today. Nice progress.

I like the spacious landscape and healthy gaps in between the units and blocks. :cheers1:

aktlc
02-06-13, 00:20
I have the same idea, the layout of our neighbours seem very packed.
Hope the final product will be as spacious as it seems now

Good house
02-06-13, 10:08

I like the spacious landscape and healthy gaps in between the units and blocks. :cheers1:

Yes, thanks to our bro n sis that set up the FB page ... watercolours at Pasir ris link.

Our Watercolours landscape was indeed nice and spacious.it will take all of us who lives here to upkeep it properly to retain it's charm and value.
Our children will grow up in good enviroment, our retiree will have peace and all of us will be healthy and happy.

On the other hand.Each of the development at Big Four has its own charm and together our neighbourhood will be a good home for all.:cheers4:

Anfield
02-06-13, 10:32
I think CNY 2015 is a given, XMAS 2014 is a bonus.

Anyway, I answer my own question, our walls will be brick laid and not concrete slab. Between the two I heard bricks offer more 冬暖夏凉 effect. Dunno how true. It's also more reno friendly, ie we can hack and combine rooms.

I saw the NV thread. Some partition board was used for internal walls. :eek: Hope we dun get that. That's CDL by the way. :simmering:

Good house
02-06-13, 16:29
Only 4 units left
That mean 99 percent sold:)

JeffKoh
02-06-13, 21:32
Only 4 units left
That mean 99 percent sold:)
Yes is 99% sold, go FB and see agents is having appreciation night at showflat before it close.

Zaini635
02-06-13, 21:56

The progress of the construction looks promising. Kudus our members who uploaded the photos in the FB.

:cool:

hamachi
02-06-13, 22:25
Yes, thanks to our bro n sis that set up the FB page ... watercolours at Pasir ris link.

Our Watercolours landscape was indeed nice and spacious.it will take all of us who lives here to upkeep it properly to retain it's charm and value.
Our children will grow up in good enviroment, our retiree will have peace and all of us will be healthy and happy.

On the other hand.Each of the development at Big Four has its own charm and together our neighbourhood will be a good home for all.:cheers4:

As is you are embracing your neighbourhood, just opposite your EC are HDB blocks. i think you are forgetting to include them as part of your neighbourhood.

Good house
02-06-13, 22:38
As is you are embracing your neighbourhood, just opposite your EC are HDB blocks. i think you are forgetting to include them as part of your neighbourhood.

Thanks for the reminder, of cause they are part of our neighbouhood:)
But how big do u want the net to be:doh:

hamachi
02-06-13, 22:49
Thanks for the reminder, of cause they are part of our neighbouhood:)
But how big do u want the net to be:doh:

the only one casting the net is yourself, if, you haven't noticed.

Wang 2016
02-06-13, 23:21
the only one casting the net is yourself, if, you haven't noticed.

Hamachi bought a dual view (both pool and sea view ) unit which is only one of the rare units in the PC (as against EC) development. His unit will appreciate a lot more than anyone else nearby ( if the word neighborhood will de appreciate the value).

Lets all not forget that for all threads here for all east developments. Must remember remember, remembe rememb remem reme rem re r echo echo echo echo............

Good house
02-06-13, 23:25
Hamachi bought a dual view (both pool and sea view ) unit which is only one of the rare units in the PC (as against EC) development. His unit will appreciate a lot more than anyone else nearby ( if the word neighborhood will de appreciate the value).

Lets all not forget that for all threads here for all east developments. Must remember remember, remembe rememb remem reme rem re r echo echo echo echo............

Now I remember, that so call express stream student....:D ...KNS

Wang 2016
02-06-13, 23:31
Now I remember, that so call express stream student....:D ...KNS
I agree with the bro posted earlier abt big 4 or 5. I am here to stay. It's more abt the ppl staying in. So I really don't want ppl doubting our evil intension of "攀龙附凤"。

I love the house I bought, I bought the hse I love. Guess that's abt it.

Anfield
03-06-13, 09:28
I agree with the bro posted earlier abt big 4 or 5. I am here to stay. It's more abt the ppl staying in. So I really don't want ppl doubting our evil intension of "攀龙附凤"。

I love the house I bought, I bought the hse I love. Guess that's abt it.

Bro - we shouldn't be talking about "攀龙附凤" in the 1st place. JLB with 2 EC (Horizon and Watercolours) is free information and everyone should know from day 1. People should have done their homework and know our EC and even HDB are within walking distance.

My advice to one is not to jump into the pool if u can't take the heat. Moreover, Watercolours is launched earlier than the named express stream project isn't it? Surely everyone has a choice. If one feels devalued, by all means dun come and "kiu sio".

Talking about neighbourhood, there are definitely nicer wants to embrace, D7/8/9...you only got >2000 psf and GCB there to embrace all you want. Want to smell beach sand and sea salt? The eastern coast line is definitely better. The western sea line with sentosa view is also an option. Why come here and join in the crowd then? As i said "mai lai kiu sio"

With all due respect to our more sounded minds from our neighbouring projects, dun take my comments too seriously. Life is too short for such nonsense. I am just an old naggy uncle enjoying my kopi-O and zaobao early morning......and yes. I grew up in a 3 room HDB in one of the oldest housing estates in Singapore, and i think i have embraced almost everything in Singapore :) :47:
:sleep:

Wang 2016
03-06-13, 10:33
Bro - we shouldn't be talking about "攀龙附凤" in the 1st place. JLB with 2 EC (Horizon and Watercolours) is free information and everyone should know from day 1. People should have done their homework and know our EC and even HDB are within walking distance.

My advice to one is not to jump into the pool if u can't take the heat. Moreover, Watercolours is launched earlier than the named express stream project isn't it? Surely everyone has a choice. If one feels devalued, by all means dun come and "kiu sio".

Talking about neighbourhood, there are definitely nicer wants to embrace, D7/8/9...you only got >2000 psf and GCB there to embrace all you want. Want to smell beach sand and sea salt? The eastern coast line is definitely better. The western sea line with sentosa view is also an option. Why come here and join in the crowd then? As i said "mai lai kiu sio"

With all due respect to our more sounded minds from our neighbouring projects, dun take my comments too seriously. Life is too short for such nonsense. I am just an old naggy uncle enjoying my kopi-O and zaobao early morning......and yes. I grew up in a 3 room HDB in one of the oldest housing estates in Singapore, and i think i have embraced almost everything in Singapore :) :47:

I cannot agree more, must say I am not the one who started the talk on 攀龙附凤though - I just translated into Chinese only .

I shall just continue to love my own home. They can talk whatever they want to talk.

Wang 2016
03-06-13, 10:46

Oh, just Read again liao, So you were the one who said big 4 or 5 does not matter at the other thread. That's the one I mentioned in my post that I agree also.

Great...

JeffKoh
03-06-13, 16:12
Hi all bros here, anyone can share with me how long does your application been approved by HDB? Thank you

Zaini635
03-06-13, 20:17
Hi all bros here, anyone can share with me how long does your application been approved by HDB? Thank you
Hi Bro,
Mine took about 1.5 month for the application to be approved by HDB.

JeffKoh
03-06-13, 20:53
Hi Bro,
Mine took about 1.5 month for the application to be approved by HDB.

Hi Bro, thank you for your advice. I still at this state. Sian. .

Anfield
03-06-13, 21:36

Took about close to two months for me. Have to submit additional documents that HDB requested. Eventually still got approved. :)

JeffKoh
03-06-13, 21:49
Took about close to two months for me. Have to submit additional documents that HDB requested. Eventually still got approved. :)

Thanks bro, wow getting longer waiting time. Hope my wouldn't be that long.

Good house
03-06-13, 21:58
Thanks bro, wow getting longer waiting time. Hope my wouldn't be that long.

Me more than 3 months:)

JeffKoh
03-06-13, 22:00
Me more than 3 months:)
O No. . One after another getting longer.

Good house
03-06-13, 22:06
BTW.....showroom closed. Yesterday was the last day.
From now on, see real building:D

Anfield
03-06-13, 22:08
O No. . One after another getting longer.

No worries lah. Recent surge in sales means more paperwork for developer hdb is. :spliff2:

JeffKoh
03-06-13, 22:11
No worries lah. Recent surge in sales means more paperwork for developer hdb is. :spliff2:

Ya la dun care la. . Just wait for the update from agent. Thank you all bros for the sharing.

Anfield
03-06-13, 22:12
BTW.....showroom closed. Yesterday was the last day.
From now on, see real building:D

Time really flies. I was one of the earliest to set foot there, in fact while they were still finishing up my agent already brought me there to see. Then it's still empty grass, including seastrand site. Now already can see heavy construction.

Hopefully can see next year Xmas BBQ and Christmas Trees at our new home :cheers1:

Good house
03-06-13, 22:44
Time really flies. I was one of the earliest to set foot there, in fact while they were still finishing up my agent already brought me there to see. Then it's still empty grass, including seastrand site. Now already can see heavy construction.

Hopefully can see next year Xmas BBQ and Christmas Trees at our new home :cheers1:

Yes, hope to move in soon:)

Was thinking if we can use Belysa as a benchmark. It was launch one year ahead of us.

ken3147
03-06-13, 23:23
Yes, hope to move in soon:)

Was thinking if we can use Belysa as a benchmark. It was launch one year ahead of us.

1 Year is almost an impossible. Half year early is likely to be the dateline. I bought Blk 27 unit in Dec. Now still only 3rd storey.... slowest in the whole estate??? Sianz.

JeffKoh
04-06-13, 08:12
1 Year is almost an impossible. Half year early is likely to be the dateline. I bought Blk 27 unit in Dec. Now still only 3rd storey.... slowest in the whole estate??? Sianz.

Bro, dont worry all will be ready at the same time for all of us. Let us pray hard for good weather and welcome our home sweet home.

krism7
04-06-13, 09:47

Blk 21 also very slow...

JeffKoh
04-06-13, 09:58
Blk 21 also very slow...

ya... my is also Blk 21....

ken3147
04-06-13, 15:15
ya... my is also Blk 21....
I think Blk 21 and 27 brother and sister never pay enough money right???
Will TOP be staggered based on current progress? Anyone knows?

Anfield
04-06-13, 17:44
I think Blk 21 and 27 brother and sister never pay enough money right???
Will TOP be staggered based on current progress? Anyone knows?

this is usually the case, blocks will TOP on a staggered manner. This is to better manage the defects checking and rectification process. the developer do not want to have all 1 shot coming in....:banghead: please correct me if i am wrong...:spliff:

JeffKoh
04-06-13, 21:35
this is usually the case, blocks will TOP on a staggered manner. This is to better manage the defects checking and rectification process. the developer do not want to have all 1 shot coming in....:banghead: please correct me if i am wrong...:spliff:
Hi Bro u r right that they will release by staggered and I have check with my agent.

Anfield
05-06-13, 13:45
jus finished a long post after my lunch in the other hot thread man....

it feels prickling good to be tickled after a long morning and heavy lunch :cheers1:

JeffKoh
05-06-13, 14:32
jus finished a long post after my lunch in the other hot thread man....

it feels prickling good to be tickled after a long morning and heavy lunch :cheers1:

Bro, read your posting. Dun waste ur time on all those, this thread is more warm than any others.

Anfield
05-06-13, 17:38
Bro, read your posting. Dun waste ur time on all those, this thread is more warm than any others.

i feel so sad no one in that hot thread response to my posts. 2 possibilities

1. i make much sense so no one can retort
2. i totally makes no sense so everyone ignore

:doh: but i like said, a tickle to make my day. life is too short for all these nonsense....;)

Good house
05-06-13, 18:06
Just ignore that character bah, his negative energy will take care of him:)

JeffKoh
05-06-13, 20:04
i feel so sad no one in that hot thread response to my posts. 2 possibilities

1. i make much sense so no one can retort
2. i totally makes no sense so everyone ignore

:doh: but i like said, a tickle to make my day. life is too short for all these nonsense....;)
Bro is not no one response to ur post is no one want to fxxx care tat xxxxer. We share our joy our excitement here with all watercolourians even better. Cheer up bro

Anfield
05-06-13, 20:20
No worries lah. All these are tickles to me. Once in a while we need to laugh it off. :cheers3: this just bring over community closer. We should really meet up sometime over the pool, kids playground or function room. Beer on me then. :cheers3:

JeffKoh
05-06-13, 20:24
No worries lah. All these are tickles to me. Once in a while we need to laugh it off. :cheers3: this just bring over community closer. We should really meet up sometime over the pool, kids playground or function room. Beer on me then. :cheers3:
That right meh bro, have some kopi session by the pool or club house. Move in happily and everyone HUAT !!!!!!

Good house
05-06-13, 21:13
That right meh bro, have some kopi session by the pool or club house. Move in happily and everyone HUAT !!!!!!

That's the spirit of our home:)

ken3147
05-06-13, 21:54
That's the spirit of our home:)

I remember during primary school we have colored houses for sports day. Maybe each block should come out with a colour. Matches the condo name

Good house
05-06-13, 22:14
I remember during primary school we have colored houses for sports day. Maybe each block should come out with a colour. Matches the condo name

We can also organize games for children from different house:)

JeffKoh
06-06-13, 08:42
We can also organize games for children from different house:)

Hahaha sound like WC will have yearly sport day like school days.....

Anfield
06-06-13, 14:13
i get lunch time tickles two times in a row. foc soap drama. :cheers5:

anyway, went queueing hello kitty for little one today. darn, the queue is scary...also, those office ladys, young XMM, all out in full force.....

guess this hello kitty thing is even hotter than any property launch in SG :doh:

Good house
06-06-13, 14:23
i get lunch time tickles two times in a row. foc soap drama. :cheers5:

anyway, went queueing hello kitty for little one today. darn, the queue is scary...also, those office ladys, young XMM, all out in full force.....

guess this hello kitty thing is even hotter than any property launch in SG :doh:

Cyber space is better and warmer here:cheers4: :)

ken3147
07-06-13, 01:16
Hahaha sound like WC will have yearly sport day like school days.....
Yes grn house blue house yellow house all come out in full force

Anfield
07-06-13, 12:36
what do u guys reckon will be build on the plot currently housing the WC and Seastrand show flat? Some say the MRT, URA master plan says subjected to detailed planning. I hope its a mixed residential development with malls at the bottom. Probably we need some beefing up of the amenities in the area.

Also, if u notice, there is a open air carpark build opp WC and seastrand between the HDB. there is also a temp one and i wonder that plot of land will be used for what purposes. to be honest, i am hoping that carpark stays as i am worried there will be insufficient lots in our project....

I also noticed some pull down type shops doors at the ground floor of the HDB corridor facing horizon. You can see it if u walk from DTE towards WC bus top direction. Hope its some bread shop, provision shop or mama shop. At least through our side gate; we cross the road got friendly HDB shops :D

Wang 2016
07-06-13, 14:20
what do u guys reckon will be build on the plot currently housing the WC and Seastrand show flat? Some say the MRT, URA master plan says subjected to detailed planning. I hope its a mixed residential development with malls at the bottom. Probably we need some beefing up of the amenities in the area.

Also, if u notice, there is a open air carpark build opp WC and seastrand between the HDB. there is also a temp one and i wonder that plot of land will be used for what purposes. to be honest, i am hoping that carpark stays as i am worried there will be insufficient lots in our project....

I also noticed some pull down type shops doors at the ground floor of the HDB corridor facing horizon. You can see it if u walk from DTE towards WC bus top direction. Hope its some bread shop, provision shop or mama shop. At least through our side gate; we cross the road got friendly HDB shops :D

Nowadays new developments all come with just enough car parks for residents - assuming each household only have one car. There will be prob if we have housewarming or any party, gathering.

Guai guai ones will park at hdb car parks or beach car parks then walk over. "Brave" ones will just park along pasir ris rise or link . Imagine all 5 TOP.

We shall wait and see.

JeffKoh
07-06-13, 15:45

Hi all bros & sisters just received a good news from my agent that my application been approved by HDB. What a good news for my weekend....

Wang 2016
07-06-13, 15:52
Hi all bros & sisters just received a good news from my agent that my application been approved by HDB. What a good news for my weekend....
Congrats bro. Have a nice weekend.
The Facebook update every Saturday Is something I look fwd to for weekends ;)

JeffKoh
07-06-13, 15:56
Congrats bro. Have a nice weekend.
The Facebook update every Saturday Is something I look fwd to for weekends ;)

Tks bro, ya me too once weekend arrive sure check FB for progress update photos. We must buy this guy drink for his hard work and appreciate his kindness.

Anfield
07-06-13, 16:39

congrats, next is lawyer's + bankers visit....:cheers1:

Good house
07-06-13, 16:58

Congratulation bro, I share your joy:)

Good house
07-06-13, 17:00
Tks bro, ya me too once weekend arrive sure check FB for progress update photos. We must buy this guy drink for his hard work and appreciate his kindness.

Yes, i support:)

JeffKoh
07-06-13, 17:04
Congratulation bro, I share your joy:)
Thank you bro... finally after 4 weeks of waiting.

JeffKoh
07-06-13, 17:05
congrats, next is lawyer's + bankers visit....:cheers1:
Thank you bro, so excited over all this.

radha08
07-06-13, 19:09

congrats bro welcome to the neighbourhood:cheers1:

JeffKoh
07-06-13, 20:06
congrats bro welcome to the neighbourhood:cheers1:
Thank you bro and have a great weekend.

Good house
07-06-13, 20:34

We definitely need bigger mall in Pasir Ris with the number of housing to be erected here.
A underground MRT will also free up surface land for recreation.

A MRT at the present Seastrand showroom is ideal. If it is build next to DTE. It will be too crowed. The walking distance from DTE to Seastrand showroom will provide the space and buffet for human flow.

IMHO:)

Anfield
07-06-13, 20:48
We definitely need bigger mall in Pasir Ris with the number of housing to be erected here.
A underground MRT will also free up surface land for recreation.

A MRT at the present Seastrand showroom is ideal. If it is build next to DTE. It will be too crowed. The walking distance from DTE to Seastrand showroom will provide the space and buffet for human flow.

IMHO:)

Mall is good. Though DTE has most of my required stuff. I just need ntuc within walking distance, makan, childcare and shell petrol nearby. The soon to have hawker is also a big bonus. Got bigger mall I hands legs raised to agree :cool:

Not very sure if the mrt can be underground as the area is very close to coastline.. Any engineers around? :spliff2:

Good house
07-06-13, 21:13
Mall is good. Though DTE has most of my required stuff. I just need ntuc within walking distance, makan, childcare and shell petrol nearby. The soon to have hawker is also a big bonus. Got bigger mall I hands legs raised to agree :cool:

Not very sure if the mrt can be underground as the area is very close to coastline.. Any engineers around? :spliff2:

Yes, you have voice a real concern, is the soil below us suitable?
We shall all keep our finger cross.:)

Beside DTE, Loyang point is also not too far away.
3 tuition centre on the top floor and two food court to choose from.

Recently there is this stall that sell steam food at the koufu.
I love this healthy cooking style:p

Zaini635
07-06-13, 21:15
Thank you bro... finally after 4 weeks of waiting.
Congrates bro. I'm happy for you.

JeffKoh
07-06-13, 21:27
Congrates bro. I'm happy for you.

Thank you bro. . Finally.

Good house
07-06-13, 23:07
The first weekend without the showroom :(

Zaini635
07-06-13, 23:21
The first weekend without the showroom :(
Ya lah, hope they can expedite the construction. Btw did any bros out there know how much the monthly maintenance we need to pay? I was told by my agent about $210 per month. Can confirm?

:confused:

Good house
07-06-13, 23:39
Ya lah, hope they can expedite the construction. Btw did any bros out there know how much the monthly maintenance we need to pay? I was told by my agent about $210 per month. Can confirm?

:confused:

That will depend on the share of your unit.
If it is $30 per share, than yours must be big unit:)

I heard our development was awarded the green award or something to that effect by BCA......becos our design use less energy....which helps lower maintenance cost.

JeffKoh
08-06-13, 08:09
That will depend on the share of your unit.
If it is $30 per share, than yours must be big unit:)

I heard our development was awarded the green award or something to that effect by BCA......becos our design use less energy....which helps lower maintenance cost.
Bro can you share how you calculate each unit how many share and big and small unit will have different rate? Thank you

Wang 2016
08-06-13, 08:20
Bro can you share how you calculate each unit how many share and big and small unit will have different rate? Thank you

Jeff, this shows u did not read your option to purchase or you agent did not do a good job explaining to you :) just like me isit ? :0 FYI paid the 5% on first visit and within 2 hours at the show flat. It's like chop chop fast.

It's stated there in OTP how many share you have. For 3 room compact I remember it'd 6 shares. :) this determines ur voting counts also when we vote for enblock someday I think.

Anfield
08-06-13, 18:45
FB GOT NEW PICs!!!!!! :cheers3:

JeffKoh
08-06-13, 19:56

Bro this shop is for leasing for three years non aircon for food and beverage. That will be our kopi session location. :cheers3:

Good house
08-06-13, 20:08
Bro this shop is for leasing for three years non aircon for food and beverage. That will be our kopi session location. :cheers3:

Wow, this will be wonderful, another spot to lim kopi:) :cheers3:

Anfield
08-06-13, 20:08

Wow. Thanks for the good info. Nice hdb food just opp our side gate, even nearer than DTE. Swee. If got BPL even better, can gather fella bros to watch together. Can't wait :cheers3:

JeffKoh
08-06-13, 22:43
Jeff, this shows u did not read your option to purchase or you agent did not do a good job explaining to you :) just like me isit ? :0 FYI paid the 5% on first visit and within 2 hours at the show flat. It's like chop chop fast.

It's stated there in OTP how many share you have. For 3 room compact I remember it'd 6 shares. :) this determines ur voting counts also when we vote for enblock someday I think.
Bro my also 6 shares, so how much will my maintenance fee be?

JeffKoh
08-06-13, 22:46
Wow. Thanks for the good info. Nice hdb food just opp our side gate, even nearer than DTE. Swee. If got BPL even better, can gather fella bros to watch together. Can't wait :cheers3:
If the land where wc show flat is build a shopping mall or mrt station that will be great perfect.

Wang 2016
08-06-13, 22:53
Bro my also 6 shares, so how much will my maintenance fee be?
If the earlier post is correct about $30 per share, we shld be paying $180 per month. That's quite good considering that includes car park.

But I doubt if it is really going to be this low. This might be just indicative . My agent just said its about 200+ when we bought our unit.

JeffKoh
08-06-13, 23:15
If the earlier post is correct about $30 per share, we shld be paying $180 per month. That's quite good considering that includes car park.

But I doubt if it is really going to be this low. This might be just indicative . My agent just said its about 200+ when we bought our unit.
Hi Bro ya my agent also mentioned abt 240 for six shares owner. But need to confirm.

Good house
08-06-13, 23:33
I think at this stage, no one really sure what will be the indicative price per share. But I think the range should be between 30 to 40 per share.

But given that our car park is design with minimum mechanical ventilation,
we already save quite a lot on energy consumption. Hopefully this will bring down maintenance cost.

-

JeffKoh
09-06-13, 14:31
WC left with 3 units two bedder . . .

ken3147
09-06-13, 17:33
WC left with 3 units two bedder . . .

Any indicative price psf and size .

JeffKoh
09-06-13, 19:15
Bro all is at this website. Sgecsales.com

JeffKoh
11-06-13, 11:35

Bro, here the balance units.

2 Bedrooms
Type A1 : 69-93 SQM (743-1001 SQFT)

#10-04 / 786 SQFT / NPS S$603,900
#07-23 / 786 SQFT / NPS S$592,600
#08-23 / 786 SQFT / NPS S$597,700

Good house
11-06-13, 17:30

2 Bedrooms

Our home at This location definitely has perform well:)

SeaEsta sold out, RP left 2 4 rm unit , SS left few units and we left only 3 units.:cheers4:

Good house
11-06-13, 19:40
Our home at This location definitely has perform well:)

SeaEsta sold out, RP left 2 4 rm unit , SS left few units and we left only 3 units.:cheers4:

Ops I mean RP only left two 4bedroom unit....sorry:D

Anfield
11-06-13, 19:54
Here's a suggestion. The regulars here can gather a gathering cum kaypoh session at sea horizon showroom when it launches. I will be very interested in the layout, showflat, facilities and pricing etc. :cheers4:

Wang 2016
11-06-13, 20:17
Here's a suggestion. The regulars here can gather a gathering cum kaypoh session at sea horizon showroom when it launches. I will be very interested in the layout, showflat, facilities and pricing etc. :cheers4:

Good suggestion. I have been waiting for its floor plan for quite a while - hoping it will not block me too badly.

Zaini635
11-06-13, 22:40

2 Bedrooms

No worries. I believed that these unsold units will be gone once it nearing the TOP. It happenes to most of the condos. :cheers4:

Good house
11-06-13, 22:55

That will be interesting:) .....support! Support!:)

JeffKoh
13-06-13, 20:57
Hi all bros here, can anyone share with me what will be the estimate property tax for EC? Thank you

JeffKoh
16-06-13, 15:18
FB uploaded photos of latest progress. :cheers4:

Good house
16-06-13, 23:08
FB uploaded photos of latest progress. :cheers4:

Showroom is tearing down:o ......bye to our showroom....
Most people started their relationship with Watercolours from here.:)

JeffKoh
17-06-13, 08:19
99.5% SOLD !!!!

2 Bedrooms Unit Left

Anfield
17-06-13, 10:21
Showroom is tearing down:o ......bye to our showroom....
Most people started their relationship with Watercolours from here.:)

from the FB post on the showroom tore down, i can see behind the showflat, there seems to be a dirt track being build and some area being cleared up....

something beckoning???? :scared-5:

Anfield
17-06-13, 10:26
99.5% SOLD !!!!

2 Bedrooms Unit Left

:cheers5: swee lah :spliff:

with sea horizon in the pipeline, i am actually quite surprised that watercolours sales picked up, probably due to the earlier TOP and rumoured CM, also 100% higher pricing at horizon end; with the rumoured facilities such as simulated goft driving range, and definitely more fanciful facilities, given its a bigger land (but more units), i think monthly maintenance going to be higher too....

i thought most potential buyers would want to play a waiting game.

Depending on horizon pricing, i believe this 2 units can be filled fast for those on the fence waiting for horizon and if horizon is over budget.....

matter of time only before we are 100% sold

JeffKoh
17-06-13, 10:37
:cheers5: swee lah :spliff:

with sea horizon in the pipeline, i am actually quite surprised that watercolours sales picked up, probably due to the earlier TOP and rumoured CM, also 100% higher pricing at horizon end; with the rumoured facilities such as simulated goft driving range, and definitely more fanciful facilities, given its a bigger land (but more units), i think monthly maintenance going to be higher too....

i thought most potential buyers would want to play a waiting game.

Depending on horizon pricing, i believe this 2 units can be filled fast for those on the fence waiting for horizon and if horizon is over budget.....

matter of time only before we are 100% sold

Bro, Horizon price sure will be higher then WC. Those who hold on to their purchase on WC while waiting for Horizon price will regret. More facilities more maintenance fee, longer TOP and maybe new CM to EC very soon.

Anfield
17-06-13, 11:55
Bro, Horizon price sure will be higher then WC. Those who hold on to their purchase on WC while waiting for Horizon price will regret. More facilities more maintenance fee, longer TOP and maybe new CM to EC very soon.

indeed, i am very glad i bite the bullet on watercolours @ launch. Never looked back.

1. Price point
2. Environment
3. Walking distance to beach
4. Walking distance to DTE (NTUC), Mac, Makan, Cinema etc
5. Shell station nearby - I am very particular about this :)
6. Straight feeder/SBS Buses from Pasir ris Interchange - If i am not wrong, its a straight road from Pasir Ris MRT? So every bus can take?
7. Upcoming hawker at Pasir Ris Central
8. Near Changi V
9. Opp myFirstSkool (at HDB void deck across the road)
10. Plentiful of nearby HDB carpark (Visitors and own vehicles)
11. Opp MamaShops at HDB Void Deck (Hope they open soon)

I think alot of these factors above applies for the neigbouring projects too.

Wang 2016
17-06-13, 12:08
indeed, i am very glad i bite the bullet on watercolours @ launch. Never looked back.

1. Price point
2. Environment
6. Straight feeder/SBS Buses from Pasir ris Interchange - If i am not wrong, its a straight road from Pasir Ris MRT? So every bus can take?
8. Near Changi V

12. Near to primary schools :) top reason for me to choose wc than any other ec.

Anfield
17-06-13, 12:12
12. Near to primary schools :) top reason for me to choose wc than any other ec.

yes :). Mine still got a few more years to go :sleep:

JeffKoh
17-06-13, 14:02

1. Price point
2. Environment
8. Near Changi V

Bro. Your pt 11 mamashop should be this.

Details
Property Name: Blk 476A Pasir Ris Drive 6 #01-600
Property Type: Food & Beverage
Floor Area: 1,022 sqft / 94.95 sqm (built-up)
Condition: Bare
Lease Term: 3 years
Owner Type: Government
Facilities
Electricity Supply: 72 kVA (Three Phase)
Air-Conditioning: None
Aircon Operating Hours: Non-aircon
http://www.commercialguru.com.sg/listing/13247954/for-rent-blk-476a-pasir-ris-drive-6-01-600

Anfield
17-06-13, 14:46
Bro. Your pt 11 mamashop should be this.

Details
Property Name: Blk 476A Pasir Ris Drive 6 #01-600
Property Type: Food & Beverage
Floor Area: 1,022 sqft / 94.95 sqm (built-up)
Condition: Bare
Lease Term: 3 years
Owner Type: Government
Facilities
Electricity Supply: 72 kVA (Three Phase)
Air-Conditioning: None
Aircon Operating Hours: Non-aircon
http://www.commercialguru.com.sg/listing/13247954/for-rent-blk-476a-pasir-ris-drive-6-01-600

Good info bro, though the shutter i see is quite small. could it be a bakery? or a kopidiam? 1000 sqft i think not big enough for kopidiam. or maybe those small eatery?

JeffKoh
17-06-13, 15:15
Good info bro, though the shutter i see is quite small. could it be a bakery? or a kopidiam? 1000 sqft i think not big enough for kopidiam. or maybe those small eatery?

Bro, it will be CAFE for F&B purpose only.

krism7
17-06-13, 15:27

1. Price point
2. Environment
8. Near Changi V

I was from HSC TOO!

Anfield
17-06-13, 16:31
Bro, it will be CAFE for F&B purpose only.

swee lah. side gate cross road got makan :spliff:

JeffKoh
17-06-13, 16:39
:cheers5: :cheers3: :banana: :burger:
swee lah. side gate cross road got makan :spliff:

Good house
17-06-13, 17:06
Hope they sell Newspaper too :)

Good house
17-06-13, 20:41
Our Show flat completed it's tour of duty:cheers4:

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/5rk1srt8eefg9oi/20130614_184242.jpg

Anfield
17-06-13, 20:43
I am curious why is the area behind cleared for?

Good house
17-06-13, 20:43
Sunset at JLB where our Blissful Mansion blend in gracefully

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/93kjev900pfdy6l/20130614_184346.jpg

Good house
17-06-13, 20:45
I am curious why is the area behind cleared for?

Road or MRT Track..?????:D .....I also no idea bro:)

Good house
17-06-13, 20:46
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/4ww2kk0o86v7hmd/20130614_184049.jpg

Good house
17-06-13, 20:48
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/jl7pg39qip9w2eu/20130614_182859.jpg

Good house
17-06-13, 21:13
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/kc4h86g5b32jstd/20130614_182435.jpg

Good house
17-06-13, 21:16
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/mon5quq6zb0tf9k/20130614_183434.jpg