PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Chong will wanna rent my apartment because...

mcmlxxvi
10-03-12, 14:59
Pinoys and PRC staying on either side of my unit. She can elevate her impersonations of Leticia and LuLu to a pinnacle...

buttercarp
10-03-12, 15:03
Pinoys and PRC staying on either side of my unit. She can elevate her impersonations of Leticia and LuLu to a pinnacle...

You saw her in person?

mcmlxxvi
10-03-12, 15:13
You saw her in person?
No la... Wakaka. Actually she directed movie performed quite well at the box office... She should be able to afford to buy, no need to rent...

roly8
10-03-12, 17:00
lol~
realise mcmlxxvi got alot of sense of humour
sometimes, i couldn't even sense it and treat it seriously. :tongue3::tongue3::D:D

mcmlxxvi
10-03-12, 17:46
lol~
realise mcmlxxvi got alot of sense of humour
sometimes, i couldn't even sense it and treat it seriously. :tongue3::tongue3::D:D
:-):-):-):-);-)

Lovelle
10-03-12, 21:40
mcm.. how is ur tax issue ?

ysyap
11-03-12, 00:08
No la... Wakaka. Actually she directed movie performed quite well at the box office... She should be able to afford to buy, no need to rent...To make that movie, she actually sold her condo to finance it...

irisng
11-03-12, 09:20
Is it the show "一炮而红". I saw the show, not that fascinating leh. Though certain parts of the show are quite funny but I still find the show a bit boring, maybe their conversation, like "si si", no energy like that.

mcmlxxvi
11-03-12, 12:47
mcm.. how is ur tax issue ?
Thanks for asking. Ball in relative court side... Anyway got the extension.

mcmlxxvi
11-03-12, 12:49
To make that movie, she actually sold her condo to finance it...
You joking riiiiight....? (In Barbarella tone)

ysyap
11-03-12, 12:49
Is it the show "一炮而红". I saw the show, not that fascinating leh. Though certain parts of the show are quite funny but I still find the show a bit boring, maybe their conversation, like "si si", no energy like that.Her first attempt at directing lah... not bad liao lor..

mcmlxxvi
11-03-12, 12:51
Is it the show "一炮而红". I saw the show, not that fascinating leh. Though certain parts of the show are quite funny but I still find the show a bit boring, maybe their conversation, like "si si", no energy like that.
Yes that show. Suddenly Famous. Ok, lucky I never see it... Keke

mcmlxxvi
11-03-12, 12:52
Her first attempt at directing lah... not bad liao lor..
She the very epitome of the modern day upwardly mobile woman. Should use her for condo ad....

ysyap
11-03-12, 12:56
You joking riiiiight....? (In Barbarella tone)No joke lah... unless media report wrongly lor... to create advertisement for the movie... hahaha.

ysyap
11-03-12, 12:57
She the very epitome of the modern day upwardly mobile woman. Should use her for condo ad....She very versatile... can change from Filipino to Mainland Chinese to that Ms Wow... I tried to mimic her speech... me CMI.. :D

mcmlxxvi
11-03-12, 13:12
No joke lah... unless media report wrongly lor... to create advertisement for the movie... hahaha.
Maybe she was the one who sold me my unit. After mastering the both accents... Wakaka. Did it report which condo is it?

irisng
11-03-12, 16:35
Yes that show. Suddenly Famous. Ok, lucky I never see it... Keke

I got 2 Lee Wah cinema tickets from a lucky draw. Beside this show, there is no other chinese show leh, and my tickets are going to expire also, so no choice lor.

ChinSengPoh
11-03-12, 18:24

Sorry Bro, may I know where you are staying?

ysyap
11-03-12, 22:12
Maybe she was the one who sold me my unit. After mastering the both accents... Wakaka. Did it report which condo is it?Don't think it was reported which development.