PDA

View Full Version : Projects with units facing or close to one another

mcmlxxvi
08-03-12, 17:12
The Noisy Duo siblings who almost every day come down to the pool to play in my project... Today the younger sister shouted to her bro - I wanna play with your angry bird and then do the bang bang!!!!! Omg if this goes on I may plan to sue the family for outrage of modesty in public...

mcmlxxvi
08-03-12, 17:14
The other day I heard the couple opposite quarrelling... All do share your experience if you stay in such projects...

buttercarp
08-03-12, 18:47
My place, neighbours are quite far apart, but recently an FT family move in and when they quarrel, I think the whole block can hear.
Wow, but thanks to them, one morning I dozed off after my alarm clock rang, they quarrelled so loud that they woke me up!

teddybear
08-03-12, 18:51
so bad? :doh:
Thought the sound-proofing should be good for condos? :beats-me-man:

My place, neighbours are quite far apart, but recently an FT family move in and when they quarrel, I think the whole block can hear.
Wow, but thanks to them, one morning I dozed off after my alarm clock rang, they quarrelled so loud that they woke me up!

devilplate
08-03-12, 19:20
so bad? :doh:
Thought the sound-proofing should be good for condos? :beats-me-man:
mabe they nvr close their windows

darling
08-03-12, 20:25
Haha. Next time record down and use that as alarm.

azeoprop
08-03-12, 20:30
I thought MM projects mostly singles, nobody to quarrel with? :)

maisonjai
08-03-12, 20:43
- I wanna play with your angry bird and then do the bang bang!!!!! So x-rated?? :cheers4:

devilplate
08-03-12, 21:01
The Noisy Duo siblings who almost every day come down to the pool to play in my project... Today the younger sister shouted to her bro - I wanna play with your angry bird and then do the bang bang!!!!! Omg if this goes on I may plan to sue the family for outrage of modesty in public...
So mm ground flr pool facing not tat gd afterall....perhaps those ground flr facing hdb at the back is better....

Family wif kids ground flr goodie....can keep an eye on ur kids

evergreen
08-03-12, 21:14
That is why i dont like pool facing units or anything near the pool, pavillion, bbq pit, tennis court, etc. Prefer a unit that faces a wall, some trees or bushes!

Komo
09-03-12, 05:45
That is why i dont like pool facing units or anything near the pool, pavillion, bbq pit, tennis court, etc. Prefer a unit that faces a wall, some trees or bushes!
face wall can hear echo... or sound seems to magnify...tend to be noisier
face tree believe hav feng shui issue
bushes...may breed or attract mosquito:D

teddybear
09-03-12, 07:24
That is interesting.
Ultimately boil down to preference. I still prefer pool view, but on high floor (far from the noise source), or alternatively greenery view, but on high floor as well, many storeys about the top of tree (to avoid insects etc jumping over from the trees into my house).
Always avoid tennis court view (very very noisy), rubbish dump view, big + traffic junctions.

irisng
09-03-12, 07:37
My block is facing the HDB flats, about 3-4 cars lane away. It is actually very quiet unless someone is shouting in the middle of the night. On the other hand, when I was at my yard, I could hear parents scolding and children crying and also children playing at the pool, shouting here and there, and all these noises come from the condo itself.:doh:

Jonathan0503
09-03-12, 07:54

That's the disadvantage of units facing the pool. Can get very noisy

roly8
09-03-12, 08:27

happen for your CSR?? :p

bigapplefan
09-03-12, 08:41

i agree.. the echo effect amplifies any noise..

pod
09-03-12, 08:54
Haha. Next time record down and use that as alarm.

+1 to you... nearly spilled my coffee :D

devilplate
09-03-12, 09:15
i agree.. the echo effect amplifies any noise..
scientifically dun make sense rite? sound energy will be partly absorb by physical wall rite? yes sound can bounce off wall but i doubt it can amplifies it

devilplate
09-03-12, 09:17
echo yes, but u sure can magnify sound energy meh?

and it also depends where the source of the noise from rite?

care to share y face trees may haf FS issue? nvr heard b4....or u mean facing banana tree? wakakaka

buttercarp
09-03-12, 10:27
Sound travels upwards.
I live 2 floors above the quarrelsome FT neighbour, that's why can hear. Sound not loud, but you will know that they are raising their voice.
I have asked their neighbours on the same level but they say it is ok, can hear them quarrel but not loud.

mcmlxxvi
09-03-12, 12:19
That's the disadvantage of units facing the pool. Can get very noisy
Yes but when chio bu swimming in bikini or hunk in trunks well at least the sight is enjoyable... Seriously, late night 1am when all still and quiet and light breeze blowing... Wow its shiok feeling if you house by the pool.

mcmlxxvi
09-03-12, 12:21
So x-rated?? :cheers4:
Thats why... Parents never teach properly lol

mcmlxxvi
09-03-12, 12:22
I thought MM projects mostly singles, nobody to quarrel with? :)
Ya but they mix 2 or 3 bedder in the project... And remember there are some squeezing whole family in 380sf...

mcmlxxvi
09-03-12, 12:25
So mm ground flr pool facing not tat gd afterall....perhaps those ground flr facing hdb at the back is better....

I was kidding... It was amusing to hear. But not funny when they make noise and I need to take important call or need to concentrate on work. But there always the option of turn on ac and close all windows. Its really sound proof cant hear a thing. Fascina brand rocks... Fragrance and World Class the only MM developer so far who uses it. Others all use thin thin brandless...

mcmlxxvi
09-03-12, 12:26
Face wall... Hmmm may I recommend this Mountbatten Suites unit... Errr

mcmlxxvi
09-03-12, 12:29
That is interesting.
Ultimately boil down to preference. I still prefer pool view, but on high floor (far from the noise source), or alternatively greenery view, but on high floor as well, many storeys about the top of tree (to avoid insects etc jumping over from the trees into my house).
Always avoid tennis court view (very very noisy), rubbish dump view, big + traffic junctions.
Aiya seriously if your house got inhouse chute or not spick and span or of certain age, definitely got creepy crawlies visit time and again... Regardless which floor. I ever encounter wasp sting my ankle in my bedroom on 21st floor ok. Hmmm forgot to buy 4D...

mcmlxxvi
09-03-12, 12:32
scientifically dun make sense rite? sound energy will be partly absorb by physical wall rite? yes sound can bounce off wall but i doubt it can amplifies it
Not literally amplified but the echo multiplies to the extent creating a concerted larger sound that is perceived...

mcmlxxvi
09-03-12, 12:36
My block is facing the HDB flats, about 3-4 cars lane away. It is actually very quiet unless someone is shouting in the middle of the night. On the other hand, when I was at my yard, I could hear parents scolding and children crying and also children playing at the pool, shouting here and there, and all these noises come from the condo itself.:doh:
4 cars lane distance is luxury... The opposite block in the condo is only 8m away from me... Across the pool. And some people dunno know how to swim or not splash until sky high and super noisy. This pool 16m length nia and yet there are at least 3 different jokers like to show off their Butterfly strokes. I mean, come on?!! Butterfly in a tiny pool? Omg

Jonathan0503
09-03-12, 12:40
Yes but when chio bu swimming in bikini or hunk in trunks well at least the sight is enjoyable... Seriously, late night 1am when all still and quiet and light breeze blowing... Wow its shiok feeling if you house by the pool.

That's provided you have babes and hunks in your condo.

What if most of them are fat aunties and uncles parading in front of you everytime you look out of your windows?:scared-5:

devilplate
09-03-12, 12:44
I was kidding... It was amusing to hear. But not funny when they make noise and I need to take important call or need to concentrate on work. But there always the option of turn on ac and close all windows. Its really sound proof cant hear a thing. Fascina brand rocks... Fragrance and World Class the only MM developer so far who uses it. Others all use thin thin brandless...
yes i agree their windows power....din noe the brand name until u point it out....it feel heavy and definitely very soundproof

devilplate
09-03-12, 12:45
4 cars lane distance is luxury... The opposite block in the condo is only 8m away from me... Across the pool. And some people dunno know how to swim or not splash until sky high and super noisy. This pool 16m length nia and yet there are at least 3 different jokers like to show off their Butterfly strokes. I mean, come on?!! Butterfly in a tiny pool? Omg
bro u r damn cute! wakakaka

how they butterfly in 16mX1.2m depth pool? wakakakaka

actually min 25m length den can siwm properly....if not few strokes and hit end again....head very spin one lor

mcmlxxvi
09-03-12, 12:55
That's provided you have babes and hunks in your condo.

What if most of them are fat aunties and uncles parading in front of you everytime you look out of your windows?:scared-5:
Thats why all MM only projects sell well. Usually tenanted singles FT of prime working age still in reasonable shape...

mcmlxxvi
09-03-12, 12:58
bro u r damn cute! wakakaka

how they butterfly in 16mX1.2m depth pool? wakakakaka

actually min 25m length den can siwm properly....if not few strokes and hit end again....head very spin one lor
Exactly.... Thats why I say they are showoffs. Show to who sia... Only I suay suay caught sight lor... They splash water onto my window then they will kena. Better butter their ass then... Butterfly my foot

price
09-03-12, 15:31

Will u pay the difference for top floor or ground floor with extra patio?

roly8
09-03-12, 16:21

been pondering between landed & condo...
the idea of having a cool swim in the middle of the night is shiok :D:D

price
09-03-12, 16:24

Get a landed with a pool?

roly8
09-03-12, 16:48
Get a landed with a pool?

the most is small and thin one.. :D:D

pocket not deep enough :p

mcmlxxvi
09-03-12, 17:16
You can forget about condo. If your guard is on, no swimming after 10pm. My side guard scold people who use pool after 10. Shiok!!!!! Peace after 10...

roly8
09-03-12, 18:08
You can forget about condo. If your guard is on, no swimming after 10pm. My side guard scold people who use pool after 10. Shiok!!!!! Peace after 10...
wa.it is time to sleep for most :sleep::sleep::sleep:

:D:D

irisng
09-03-12, 19:50
[quote=mcmlxxvi]Yes but when chio bu swimming in bikini or hunk in trunks well at least the sight is enjoyable...

Aiya, my condo doesn't allow such "uniform" leh, no good for the children's eyes.:scared-2:

darling
10-03-12, 01:19
Just wondering if there's any condo that allows dogs to swim in their pool har? I would love to swim with my dog leh. :D Since parcRW got so many water features that human cannot swim one, can they let dogs swim then? :D

howgozit
10-03-12, 13:14
Just wondering if there's any condo that allows dogs to swim in their pool har? I would love to swim with my dog leh. :D Since parcRW got so many water features that human cannot swim one, can they let dogs swim then? :D

eh... how can... cannot lah......

DC33_2008
10-03-12, 13:25
Will be going with owner to sauna next.
eh... how can... cannot lah......

howgozit
10-03-12, 13:35
Before that, go to gym and walk the dog on the treadmill.

Will be going with owner to sauna next.

DC33_2008
10-03-12, 14:58
Know of a condo in D13 that you can see people bathing in the toilet of another condo especially at night as it is like a lantern. Inform them but they did not bother to rectify the problem.

mcmlxxvi
10-03-12, 15:21
Wait for new launches K9 Suites and The Kennels...

irisng
11-03-12, 17:12
So x-rated?? :cheers4:

No lah, I think it is the "cartoon" angry bird lor.