PDA

View Full Version : Promenade @ Pelikat (Former Pelikat mansion)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

COWMO
18-12-15, 09:58
Anyone started renovation yet? which ID or contractor you all use?

I found few yet to contact, if you need I can share with you too.

Kelonguni
18-12-15, 10:41
Mine is 1+1 but the study room space sound like your common room, only can fit one single bed frame and some loose item. The layout given by management did not show the scale measurement too. I don't know whether is accordingly or not.

Have visited both the 1+1 and a penthouse 3BR unit. The study room for the 1+1 is larger than the small room of the penthouse, but I think every unit may be different. Lofts or loft beds might be practical for the 1+1 units to convert to technically 2BR.

COWMO
18-12-15, 11:13
Have visited both the 1+1 and a penthouse 3BR unit. The study room for the 1+1 is larger than the small room of the penthouse, but I think every unit may be different. Lofts or loft beds might be practical for the 1+1 units to convert to technically 2BR.

Mine one is 48sqm. Facing view no very perfectly, but living room looks like spacious.

Liverpool00
18-12-15, 11:41
You all planning for own-stay? Anyone interested to join the management committee?

PELIKAT BOY
18-12-15, 13:36
Any One here with the swimming pool unit? how is inside ? can jump out from sliding door to swim straight away right

Mel3521
20-12-15, 19:32
Congrats Guy ! I should call them for key tomorrow

Hi, whats the email add or number to ctc the developer?

Thanks!

PELIKAT BOY
21-12-15, 13:50
The Management Agent is
Ocean IFM Pte Ltd
605A MacPherson Road
#05-02
Singapore 368240

Developer Contacts :69084359 ( Ms Jaslyn)

COWMO
26-12-15, 21:50
All residential must check thorough the defect work. The tiles was terrible. I bring 3 contractors there, all point out the tiles are uneven, few pieces can cut the toe. Lucky I dont small kids stay with me, really danger. Few pieces of tiles will cut my toe too. I'm informed CKR contractor, ask him hacks and replace the tiles, he still try to manipulate me said can put some powder to cover it up.He still tried to find excuse to said that is due to land structure. So far, no much ppl complaint on it. I told him we stay at 2nd floor not bungalow build on land directly. This is due to neglect on work, not related to land structure. I found one piece on top of tiles cracked, they just put powder to cover it up. I requested contractor change whole piece for me.The gap in between of the tiles also big, you.can see clearly the alightment especially on side view you can see the hole. If u laying down on the floor, you can see the surface of the tiles appear blur. Even clean with water it will appear on next day again. I really disappointed, might be some ppl will think I'm fussy, but to me tiles was very important, we spent a lot money on it. After you placed the furniture, you won't be take it seriously but after one year, anything happen u gonna to spent your own pocket money to repair it.I also found few small defect work eg: aircon placing gap too big, painting, window rollers, scratch on door, kitchen cabinet door not alignment. I point out and submitted the defect list on 15/12, but till today, CKR did not do anything for me. My contractor rejected start to do renov for me unless my defect work clear. Above is my experience.

Arcachon
27-12-15, 06:36
The Promenade@Pelikat @ Jalan Pelikat D19 FH - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1476401579357361/members/

Liverpool00
03-01-16, 19:00
Has anyone moved in yet? I went by last week seems very deserted.

Kiwi Lim
24-11-16, 20:00
There are now more than 70 shops at The Promenade at Pelikat shopping mall in Kovan.
Checkout the online mall directory below for a list of the shops at level 1, level B1 and level B2:

http://www.thepromenadeatpelikat.com/shops-l1.html
http://www.thepromenadeatpelikat.com/shops-b1.html
http://www.thepromenadeatpelikat.com/shops-b2.html

buyer_east
06-01-18, 13:17
I guess there will be under pass connecting to nearer to lor ah soo, which means actually promenade has 2 mrt stations within 10 mins walk. For a freehold property at average 1k Psf. Nothing to complain

where is the other mrt station?

I start to like the quiet environment there.

buyer_east
06-01-18, 13:27
How is the retail business doing in this development after 1 year of openning? Last week I went there it was quite empty.

I am new to this and I like the quiet environment and convinience to Kovan MRT, looking for residential apartment there.

I have some questions though.

When the shops are all open, what will happen to their aircons? The floorplan says the shops area include aircon ledge located on the roof. Imagine 270 aircons on the roof, will the residential units be affected by the comperssor noise and water condensation?

When I walk by the car park exit, I heard constant wooing sound like big fans blowing air out. What is that noise? Will that happen only during the day or night?