PDA

View Full Version : TOP 1 Year old condo is the best for rental

mcmlxxvi
20-02-12, 12:48
Why? Because other than renovation workers and the noise dust and debris flying around, during the first year of defects resolution and touch up works on estate, there will be lots of (foreign) workers in and out milling about the place. As a tenant you may feel inconvenienced or less privacy, especially if you are a lady and swims often. FT are known (as told by some of the ang mo lady tenants i knew) to love gawking and staring.

Therefore, please do not be silly to rent something brand new freshly TOP.

Jonathan0503
20-02-12, 15:58
Why? Because other than renovation workers and the noise dust and debris flying around, during the first year of defects resolution and touch up works on estate, there will be lots of (foreign) workers in and out milling about the place. As a tenant you may feel inconvenienced or less privacy, especially if you are a lady and swims often. FT are known (as told by some of the ang mo lady tenants i knew) to love gawking and staring.

So what would be your suggestion? Leave it empty or self-stay for 1 year?

radha08
20-02-12, 16:01
So what would be your suggestion? Leave it empty or self-stay for 1 year?

rent out to the bangla....:D:D:D....for 1 year so easy for them to do touch up
work...win-win....:D:D:D

Arcachon
20-02-12, 18:06

Water Tank confirm no dead body inside.

DC33_2008
20-02-12, 18:31

Therefore, please do not be silly to rent something brand new freshly TOP.I thought
tenants like nw things & give good rental

sh
20-02-12, 18:34
I thought
tenants like nw things & give good rental

I also think so.....

howgozit
20-02-12, 18:50
IMHO

I think it is best to rent at first opportunity rather than wait.

When a mass market condo TOPs there is suddenly a flood of vacancies. The longer you hesitate to rent out the more challenging it becomes.

zzz1
20-02-12, 22:09

investor point of view....one day none rental is one day loss of revenue..

zzz1
20-02-12, 22:11
rent out to the bangla....:D:D:D....for 1 year so easy for them to do touch up
work...win-win....:D:D:D
the very next day,,, all the contents of the unit will be empty...plus the tenant will be gone as well

irisng
21-02-12, 07:31
I think MCM was telling to advise us not to rent FROM someone whose apartment/condo has just TOP. But of course, if we are the owner, we will like to rent out asap as long as there is a tenant, haha.

Jonathan0503
21-02-12, 07:37
I think MCM was telling to advise us not to rent FROM someone whose apartment/condo has just TOP. But of course, if we are the owner, we will like to rent out asap as long as there is a tenant, haha.

But I thought most forummers here are property owners. So that's naturally how most will interpret.

Unless he is refering to Mr B's group?

mcmlxxvi
21-02-12, 11:49
MCM = More CM? Lol no la i taking the shoe of the prospective tenant... If a project is good, even after one year people will still rent it. As to first year what to do with it... Eh... Actually my post indirectly saying that ll should charge higher rent after first year. ;-)

mcmlxxvi
21-02-12, 11:52
Water Tank confirm no dead body inside.
Wahaha who say no have. Bangla use as Spa dint you watch Noose... Where those congregate sure got strife and fights and murder

roly8
21-02-12, 11:57
MCM = More CM? Lol no la i taking the shoe of the prospective tenant... If a project is good, even after one year people will still rent it. As to first year what to do with it... Eh... Actually my post indirectly saying that ll should charge higher rent after first year. ;-)

faster rent out & earn $$$ liao lor..
:D