latour
14-02-12, 16:39
Estimated indicative price $950/psf.

http://www.ripplebay.sg/

HP65
14-02-12, 17:44
Estimated indicative price $950/psf.

http://www.ripplebay.sg/

Not a bad place for retirement. Near to beach, good for morning walk with Mrs. Hopefully there are 2-bedders that face the sea....3 bedders good for grand-children to gather during the weekend but might be a tad too big to maintain.

mcmlxxvi
14-02-12, 19:59
Looks like Double Bay paste into Pasir Ris

latour
16-02-12, 11:05

haha right, some similarity...

iwantgizmos
16-02-12, 13:55

haha right, some similarity...

Lucky the name not Triple Bay, lolx...
That name would sound edgier that Double Bay...

mcmlxxvi
16-02-12, 15:33
Lucky the name not Triple Bay, lolx...
That name would sound edgier that Double Bay...
I think Nipple Bay works better...

birdies
06-03-12, 21:52
LOL..I heard from some agents that they said the lanuch price is about $870 average PSF..similarly priced like THE TRILLIANT!

I think Nipple Bay works better...

mantrix
06-03-12, 21:55
LOL..I heard from some agents that they said the lanuch price is about $870 average PSF..similarly priced like THE TRILLIANT!

high floor 2-3 bedder facing the sea will be a sell-out

azeoprop
06-03-12, 22:25
http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Pasir+Ris+site+not+popular%2C+sees+only+three+bids/

402.40psf ppr.

vs the one next door by Hoi Hup at 361psf ppr.
http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Pasir+Ris+site+draws+13+bids/

Worth to wait for the Hoi Hup plot?

:beats-me-man:

latour
07-03-12, 08:46
high floor 2-3 bedder facing the sea will be a sell-out

high-floor sea facing definitely sell-out once launch, will be upto $1000 to $1100 /psf for these choice units.

devilplate
07-03-12, 08:48
to be safe, only 7th flr and above can see the sea......and project only up to 10 flr.....vy limited sea view units.....average 900psf shd be ard there and sea facing high flr at least 1.1kpsf...tats wat i heard....1.1kpsf still the cheapest seaview u can get in whole SG

mantrix
07-03-12, 08:53
to be safe, only 7th flr and above can see the sea......and project only up to 10 flr.....vy limited sea view units.....average 900psf shd be ard there and sea facing high flr at least 1.1kpsf...tats wat i heard....1.1kpsf still the cheapest seaview u can get in whole SG

if 10th floor is PH I will go for the 9th floor then!

I have seen the view from Bluwaters' PH, not that bad but more trees than sea. So from 9th floor should be quite spectacular.

devilplate
07-03-12, 08:57
if 10th floor is PH I will go for the 9th floor then!

I have seen the view from Bluwaters' PH, not that bad but more trees than sea. So from 9th floor should be quite spectacular.
u try putting in a chq lor....was told tat mostly submit chq for 8th,9th flr seaview units....LOL....gona be balloting for those units liao

if miss, still got hoi hup plot which is a better location imo

mantrix
07-03-12, 09:10
u try putting in a chq lor....was told tat mostly submit chq for 8th,9th flr seaview units....LOL....gona be balloting for those units liao

if miss, still got hoi hup plot which is a better location imo

you put in a chq already? Do you think the view may be blocked in future?

Agree may make sense to wait for Hoi Hup plot...but if this does well, they may sell at a similar price....:tongue3:

devilplate
07-03-12, 09:12
you put in a chq already? Do you think the view may be blocked in future?

Agree may make sense to wait for Hoi Hup plot...but if this does well, they may sell at a similar price....:tongue3:

the view wun be block.....in front all 6 storey max....unless URA change of plan lor....

if same px, i go for hoi hup.....nearer to Ehub

i stopped buying since 14th Jan 2011.....will hold until cm4,5 removed....tats when recession deep deep occurs

mantrix
07-03-12, 09:33
the view wun be block.....in front all 6 storey max....unless URA change of plan lor....

if same px, i go for hoi hup.....nearer to Ehub

i stopped buying since 14th Jan 2011.....will hold until cm4,5 removed....tats when recession deep deep occurs

good advice

but good seaview units limited leh...sigh...dunno whether to bite the bullet or not...

devilplate
07-03-12, 09:51
good advice

but good seaview units limited leh...sigh...dunno whether to bite the bullet or not...
buying for own stay i suppose? den go for it ;)

azeoprop
07-03-12, 10:11
Sianz...now oasis@elias sea view 2 bedder stack 13 looks so cheap. :(

mantrix
07-03-12, 11:14
buying for own stay i suppose? den go for it ;)

Own stay for future, but not now...just want to own a sea facing property...but JLB has nothing...

devilplate
07-03-12, 11:16
Sianz...now oasis@elias sea view 2 bedder stack 13 looks so cheap. :(
cannot compare.....OE seaview so far and i went up to see liao and den got constant aircon compressor disturbing noise from elias mall

OE high flr seaview 2bdr tx abt 1kpsf....1031psf....980sqft

devilplate
07-03-12, 11:18
Own stay for future, but not now...just want to own a sea facing property...but JLB has nothing...
up to u really....as u oredi noe seaview units very the limited.....even during recession, owners may not sell

mantrix
07-03-12, 18:20
up to u really....as u oredi noe seaview units very the limited.....even during recession, owners may not sell

i will play safe and wait for hoi hup :)

Komo
07-03-12, 20:48
some pictures from their home page seems taken out from the Estuary:D :D is it really so close to the shore as the picture depicts (or wayang artistist's impression):D

Vinze
07-03-12, 21:00
Price indicative is out
1 bedrm 4xx
2 bedrm 7xx
3 bedrm 8xx
4 bedrm 1.0xx

Cheque allocation on 29th Mar indicative - strong interest in seaview units
Ave price 870psf BEFORE EARLY bird discount
Price not for seaview units

Siteplan n flootplans availble pm me for it ..

Vinze
07-03-12, 21:03
I recently bought parc rosewood 1 bedrm 418k

Shld have waited for this 1 bedrm ... Close to beach , close to in laws .. Zzz
But its okay - parc RW close to sell out liao:ashamed1:

price
07-03-12, 21:10

Buy 1 more! :D I think the environment is the east is more pleasant than woodlands

Vinze
07-03-12, 21:27
Buy 1 more! :D I think the environment is the east is more pleasant than woodlands

Yup ! Thinking of getting 1 more - parc RW is investment , may consider the 2 bedrm here for own stay -
$7xxk quite reasonable // plus in-laws stay directly opps @ st 21

Yes pasir ris is better den woodlands but parc RW was too attractive not to buy ( alr paper gain 40k @ least )
didnt expect ripple to be so low price - buyers who bought seastrand must be cursing n swearing ! ( no seaview / higher priced )

:scared-4: :cheers4:

heutistmeintag
08-03-12, 09:03
...didnt expect ripple to be so low price - buyers who bought seastrand must be cursing n swearing ! ( no seaview / higher priced )

You guys know the price already?

feliciacao
08-03-12, 10:54

wise choice!!! think that's a great investment!!

feliciacao
08-03-12, 10:55
Yup ! Thinking of getting 1 more - parc RW is investment , may consider the 2 bedrm here for own stay -
$7xxk quite reasonable // plus in-laws stay directly opps @ st 21

Yes pasir ris is better den woodlands but parc RW was too attractive not to buy ( alr paper gain 40k @ least )
didnt expect ripple to be so low price - buyers who bought seastrand must be cursing n swearing ! ( no seaview / higher priced )

haha i was considering parc rosewood 1 br for investment that time, didn't buy cuz not enough $$, now considering ripple 2br for my parents, we seem to have very similar taste, LOL

price
08-03-12, 11:00
wise choice!!! think that's a great investment!!

How much do u think the rental can be?

feliciacao
08-03-12, 11:40
How much do u think the rental can be?

i am not an expert in property and never invested before, but my agent friend told me it's next to american school and sports school, so maybe 2k?

Vinze
08-03-12, 15:59
You guys know the price already?

Indicative ** PM me

Vinze
08-03-12, 16:01
haha i was considering parc rosewood 1 br for investment that time, didn't buy cuz not enough $$, now considering ripple 2br for my parents, we seem to have very similar taste, LOL

Rosewood was cuz of investment price as well as good discount i manage to secure / for ripple bay -- same thing plus in-laws very near buy **
pm me , i share with u something interesting

azeoprop
08-03-12, 19:40
This is the floor plan of the seaview 2 bedders. Very tempting... :D

mantrix
08-03-12, 19:44

Very nice :)

How much please?

devilplate
08-03-12, 20:53
Wats the size? 800sqft?

dtrax
08-03-12, 21:05
i am not an expert in property and never invested before, but my agent friend told me it's next to american school and sports school, so maybe 2k?

Dun take agent's word for it. Consider all possibilities if you own a 1rm unit. What has an angmoh school or sports school gotta to do with it? Besides, they have their own hostel for sports school. Let's say we assume their parents can afford 2k for their chewren, wouldnt it make more sense to buy a property yrs down the road (assume no ABSD/40%)? Even a 450k loan at 3% interest rate @ 30yrs tenure is not even 2k. If you throw in condo fee + property tax probably slightly over 2k

azeoprop
08-03-12, 21:32
Wats the size? 800sqft?

I think it is 786sqft.

birdies
08-03-12, 22:18
The underlining trend is going downwards, I think it is a matter of time the bubble will burst..Developers are rushing to launch projects and I think this is a dangerous sign..:doh:

Komo
09-03-12, 05:52
aiyah...why aircon ledge beside balcony and bedroom:(

devilplate
09-03-12, 10:45
The underlining trend is going downwards, I think it is a matter of time the bubble will burst..Developers are rushing to launch projects and I think this is a dangerous sign..:doh:
den y i still see developers bidding high high ???

birdies
13-03-12, 15:04

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2012/3/32544/developers-bids-for-sites-indicate-falling-home-pr

OK you may be right. But caution had already set up..:2cents:

birdies
13-03-12, 15:30

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2012/3/32544/developers-bids-for-sites-indicate-falling-home-pr

Here is the link but I posted for the benefits of easy reading..

With concerns over a possible drop in private home (http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/condo-directory) prices of up to eight percent this year, many developers are becoming more cautious on how much they are willing to pay for private home sites.

Deciding on the prices to offer for a plot on sale, developers need to take into account the possibly lower home prices into their sums.

According to a BNP Paribas report, which analysed about 100 government land sale bids from 2007 to last month, developers are lowering their bids on land sites because of the uncertainty on whether prices will hold up by the time they would have to sell the project (http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/new-homes-for-sale).

When bidding for a site, developers consider the break-even figure – meaning how much they will pay for the project, taking into account the costs of building it as well as other finance, administration and marketing costs, plus a little extra in terms of profits.

The report revealed that beginning in mid-2011, the difference between developers’ expected break-even price and existing selling prices widened to 19.8 percent, way above the mean of 12.1 percent.

The 12.1 percent mean represents the profit margin which developers have achieved on average. The eight-percentage point difference likely reflects developers’ efforts to guard against possible increases in selling prices.

Chong Kang Ho, an analyst at BNP Paribas, noted that a similar pattern was observed in Q2 2008 before home prices tanked and when margin buffers widened in the same manner.

price
15-03-12, 17:41
What's good about this? :D

azeoprop
15-03-12, 18:23
The all so rare Quiet and unblocked sea view and ubin view! :p I think need at least 8th floor and up to get the sea view.

devilplate
15-03-12, 18:29
The all so rare Quiet and unblocked sea view and ubin view! :p I think need at least 8th floor and up to get the sea view.
8th flr cfm clear....7th mabe lor....

u keen meh? new bullets coming in ar? hehehe

azeoprop
15-03-12, 18:32
No money....:o If only got 1 bedder sea view then can haa haa.

devilplate
15-03-12, 18:35
No money....:o If only got 1 bedder sea view then can haa haa.
i am oredi pleasantly surprised to see 2bdr seaview units lor....wakakaka

azeoprop
15-03-12, 18:42
5 bedroom single level penthouse with seaview!

devilplate
15-03-12, 18:44
very nice PH!

hey MCL layout improved alot rite....i rmb their terassee bedrm all damn puny

rymccondo77
15-03-12, 19:32
This site has the draft floor plans for the standard 1 to 4 bedroom units:

http://ripplebaycondo.info/floorplans.php

rymccondo77
15-03-12, 20:28
This site has more details about the pricing (estimated price range):

http://ripplebaycondo.net/pricing/

azeoprop
15-03-12, 20:36
This site has more details about the pricing (estimated price range):

http://ripplebaycondo.net/pricing/

Hrmmm....indicative price for 2 bedders all below 1k psf! The sea view ones also? :p

heutistmeintag
16-03-12, 09:14
Any idea how much will the 5 bdr PH cost?

price
16-03-12, 09:29
Any idea how much will the 5 bdr PH cost?

1.3-1.5?:beats-me-man:

Vinze
16-03-12, 09:32
1.3-1.5?:beats-me-man:

way more den that -- will update u all when i have more info

price
16-03-12, 09:35
way more den that -- will update u all when i have more info

Are u @ the site now?

devilplate
16-03-12, 10:52
Are u @ the site now?
got very hardworking agts standing at the road site till 10pm+++ wah piang....

and i wud like to suggest the agts to wear bright colored tees instead of black......

price
16-03-12, 10:56

and i wud like to suggest the agts to wear bright colored tees instead of black......

This is by ERA right?

i love SLP's colours @ RS. purple.

eng81157
16-03-12, 10:56

drove by last weekend after dinner and spotted a few agents standing along the road, when there's no showroom and only dim street lumination.

latour
16-03-12, 17:43
drove by last weekend after dinner and spotted a few agents standing along the road, when there's no showroom and only dim street lumination.

It's the same in the Flora Road/Drive area - for Palm Isles condo...

lufu
16-03-12, 17:55

Signature for China developer launch?
Saw that at Riversound too.

birdies
17-03-12, 22:44

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/prope...alling-home-pr (http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2012/3/32544/developers-bids-for-sites-indicate-falling-home-pr)

Here is the link but I posted for the benefits of easy reading..

With concerns over a possible drop in private home (http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/condo-directory) prices of up to eight percent this year, many developers are becoming more cautious on how much they are willing to pay for private home sites.

Deciding on the prices to offer for a plot on sale, developers need to take into account the possibly lower home prices into their sums.

According to a BNP Paribas report, which analysed about 100 government land sale bids from 2007 to last month, developers are lowering their bids on land sites because of the uncertainty on whether prices will hold up by the time they would have to sell the project (http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/new-homes-for-sale).

When bidding for a site, developers consider the break-even figure – meaning how much they will pay for the project, taking into account the costs of building it as well as other finance, administration and marketing costs, plus a little extra in terms of profits.

The report revealed that beginning in mid-2011, the difference between developers’ expected break-even price and existing selling prices widened to 19.8 percent, way above the mean of 12.1 percent.

The 12.1 percent mean represents the profit margin which developers have achieved on average. The eight-percentage point difference likely reflects developers’ efforts to guard against possible increases in selling prices.

Further to my above response to your posting. Here is another link from our own local property guru!! This will further subtantial my thought!

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2012/1/32057/s-pore-property-prices-to-decline-12-5-in-2012

I am just like those private property home seekers..Patience will pay off in a matter of time..I will wait!! :cheers6:

GSLJ
17-03-12, 22:49
No money....:o If only got 1 bedder sea view then can haa haa.This project got one bedder with sea view?

If have I also want!!! :p

rymccondo77
17-03-12, 23:21
This project got one bedder with sea view?

You can go to the following link that shows the site plan with the unit types indicated:

http://ripplebay-condo.com/location-site-plan/

From what is indicated, the stacks facing the sea only have 2 bedroom to 4 bedroom units. Basically, units with higher quantums get to enjoy the sea view.

The 1 bedroom units are located in the middle row of stacks. In this row, there are a couple of stacks of 1 bedroom units with views of the lap pool and few other stacks of 1 bedroom units with views of the leisure pool.

There are also one bedroom units in the row of stacks furthest away from the sea. None are facing the leisure pool.

azeoprop
17-03-12, 23:30
They should have done a roof top garden and infinity pool with sea view or sky terrace kind of thing like waterfront isle and gold and riversound.

:beats-me-man: Like that even no view units will get snapped up.

hyenergix
18-03-12, 06:30
I'm surprised to know that there is a sea north of Singapore and south of Malaysia.

birdies
18-03-12, 09:24
I'm surprised to know that there is a sea north of Singapore and south of Malaysia.

LOL..maybe it should be changed to "straits view" instread?

NorthernStar
18-03-12, 13:50
With your strict definition, Singapore has no sea view unit at all...:doh:

hyenergix
18-03-12, 13:53
With your strict definition, Singapore has no sea view unit at all...:doh:

That "sea" is more narrow than some real rivers (not the canals we have here) I have seen in the region.

carbuncle
18-03-12, 15:24

That's why it's only Ripple and not 'Waves'...

carbuncle
18-03-12, 15:25
This project got one bedder with sea view?

The only one bedder with sea views here probably the chalet... lol

Chester
19-03-12, 11:58
Does anyone know what’s the current usual % discount developer will dish out during pre-launch preview? Especially for a project like Ripplebay for a sea view unit?

rymccondo77
19-03-12, 18:18
They should have done a roof top garden and infinity pool with sea view or sky terrace kind of thing like waterfront isle and gold and riversound.

:beats-me-man: Like that even no view units will get snapped up.

Just read from a posting on Myhometown forum that there will be a Sky Lounge for Ripple Bay so that residents of the non "sea" view units will also get to see the "sea" view from the Lounge. Can also refer to the link below about the Sky Lounge in Ripple Bay:

http://www.e-singaporeproperty.com/ripple-bay.html

rymccondo77
19-03-12, 18:31
Just read from a posting on Myhometown forum that there will be a Sky Lounge for Ripple Bay so that residents of the non "sea" view units will also get to see the "sea" view from the Lounge. Can also refer to the link below about the Sky Lounge in Ripple Bay:

http://www.e-singaporeproperty.com/ripple-bay.html

This website has quite a fair bit of info about Ripple Bay, including photos of the showflat, plus floor plans of the various units (found at the bottom of the website page):

http://cosycondo.com/project-details.aspx?id=883&gclid=CPWau_Hg8q4CFY4c6wodvTgZJg

azeoprop
19-03-12, 19:27
The sky lounge and garden are located in the middle block, cannot get full sea view. :doh:

btw, what will be that empty land east of ripple bay be used as? If more condos, the views from the sky lounge will be no more.

price
19-03-12, 20:00
The sky lounge and garden are located in the middle block, cannot get full sea view. :doh:

btw, what will be that empty land east of ripple bay be used as? If more condos, the views from the sky lounge will be no more.
Hmm? Thought this is the last plot around that area:beats-me-man:

DC33_2008
19-03-12, 21:10
Just seen this article from TODAY:

Residents of Johor’s sleepy south-eastern tip staged a rare protest on Saturday against a planned oil refinery that would pollute the environment and transform the area, Malaysiakini reported yesterday. May its plans for a RM20 billion (S$8.22 billion) RAPID (Refinery And Petrochemical Integrated Development) plant in Pengerang. Pengerang, which faces south to the South China Sea, is a mere16km due east of Tampines and is south-east of Pulau Tekong. Petronas chose Pengerang for its deep waters, which will be will be able to accommodate super-tankers and VLCCs (very large crude carriers). More pollution to come to the Pasir Ris, Punggol, Tampines area. :doh:

kane
19-03-12, 21:15
As long as their refineries maintain a good standard then it's ok...

DC33_2008
19-03-12, 21:18
What do you think? They are so smart to have Iskandar sited at the south-west of Johor. This will certainly affect the properties in that part of Singapore with the prevailing north-easterly and south-westerly wind during the two monsoon season.
As long as their refineries maintain a good standard then it's ok...

focus
20-03-12, 02:45
What do you think? They are so smart to have Iskandar sited at the south-west of Johor. This will certainly affect the properties in that part of Singapore with the prevailing north-easterly and south-westerly wind during the two monsoon season.

Singapore is so small.. it will affect the whole eastern till central region just like the haze from indonesia.

We might become HK soon with all the pollution from China.

carbuncle
20-03-12, 13:48
Just seen this article from TODAY:

Residents of Johor’s sleepy south-eastern tip staged a rare protest on Saturday against a planned oil refinery that would pollute the environment and transform the area, Malaysiakini reported yesterday. May its plans for a RM20 billion (S$8.22 billion) RAPID (Refinery And Petrochemical Integrated Development) plant in Pengerang. Pengerang, which faces south to the South China Sea, is a mere16km due east of Tampines and is south-east of Pulau Tekong. Petronas chose Pengerang for its deep waters, which will be will be able to accommodate super-tankers and VLCCs (very large crude carriers). More pollution to come to the Pasir Ris, Punggol, Tampines area. :doh:
Watertown turn into Wastetown?

Chester
22-03-12, 09:48
Ripplebay preview date is 29 Mar. I think Hoi Hup is waiting to see the response to the MCL project before making their next move...since there's no news at all regarding their condo project next to Ripplebay??

hyenergix
22-03-12, 21:24
Watertown turn into Wastetown?

Impact on aquatic life will b large if there r chemical leakages in their cooling sea water discharge. Integrated complexes r also more challenging to operate. Likely to have more process upsets tt affect air quality.

craze
23-03-12, 09:07
Blk 2,4,8 & 10 for preview sale

INDICATIVE PRICE RANGE FROM DEVELOPER (THE FOLLOWING ARE DISCOUNTED PRICES BEFORE STAMP DUTY REIMBURSEMENT):

*Pool facing units:

1 bdrm: $875psf - $1,000psf

2 bdrms: $820psf - $920psf

3 bdrms: $810psf - $920psf

4 bdrms: $877psf - $970psf

*Sea facing units:

2 bdrms: $930psf - $1,080psf

3 bdrms: $960psf - $1,090psf

4 bdrms: $970psf - $1,120psf

devilplate
23-03-12, 09:16
how come 4bdr psf highest?

high flr 2bdr sea facing 1080psf....not bad leh....ard 820-830k rite?

price
23-03-12, 09:37

INDICATIVE PRICE RANGE FROM DEVELOPER (THE FOLLOWING ARE DISCOUNTED PRICES BEFORE STAMP DUTY REIMBURSEMENT):

*Pool facing units:

*Sea facing units:

SO CHEEEEEEEEP:cutedoggy:

devilplate
23-03-12, 09:39
SO CHEEEEEEEEP:cutedoggy:
pricing cheaper den palette for non sea facing units....hmm

layout also better den palette....hmmm

one barely still can walk to MRT and one walk to beach.....hmmmm

latour
23-03-12, 09:40

*Pool facing units:

*Sea facing units:

These looks very sensibly priced, i think.

devilplate
23-03-12, 09:41
These looks very sensibly priced, i think.
i believe they will up pricing by 50psf later...only release 4 stacks rite....shd be sold out within 2hrs?

azeoprop
23-03-12, 09:44
Showflat open today? :o

craze
23-03-12, 09:52
showflat open on 29/3 after 2 pm for buyers who need to see showflat

price
23-03-12, 10:08
pricing cheaper den palette for non sea facing units....hmm

layout also better den palette....hmmm

one barely still can walk to MRT and one walk to beach.....hmmmm

But this got potential too!

Recent news on revamping Downtowneast and WildWildWet to a HUGE Water Theme park right? Plus cinema right next to you. Not bad :cheers2:

price
23-03-12, 10:09
Drop cheque for 1 bedder!

gav108
23-03-12, 10:24
i think this will be a better location than palette's, since in actuality you can barely walk to the mrt from either, but here there's downtown east and pasir ris park as added advantages..same goes for seastrand

as for indicative prices, let's wait till actual prices are revealed. only 4 non-sea view blocks released for preview prices, so can't tell what the sea view unit prices will be in the end..maybe they will also use the far east stunt n keep upping the prices

if buying non-sea view units, can also consider remaining units of seastrand if psf is comparable? nearer to public transport, good layout and great finishes, though site plan is crap to me..

azeoprop
23-03-12, 10:28
Actually the main attraction here are the mid to high floor direct sea view units. If buy other facing, many other projects available for you to choose.

devilplate
23-03-12, 10:31
i think this will be a better location than palette's, since in actuality you can barely walk to the mrt from either, but here there's downtown east and pasir ris park as added advantages..same goes for seastrand

as for indicative prices, let's wait till actual prices are revealed. only 4 non-sea view blocks released for preview prices, so can't tell what the sea view unit prices will be in the end..maybe they will also use the far east stunt n keep upping the prices

if buying non-sea view units, can also consider remaining units of seastrand if psf is comparable? nearer to public transport, good layout and great finishes, though site plan is crap to me..
seastrand cannot la

this plot is definitely better den seastrand(stranded)

its much closer and easier to walk to the beach(main attraction) and will also be quieter and most importantly no HDB in sight

but den i will recommend u guys to wait for nxt door hoi hup project if u going for non sea facing units for ripple....hoi hup plot nearest to beach and downtown east

iwantgizmos
23-03-12, 10:32
i am getting more interested in these projects within JLB area... very high potential...
given the beach is now safe to swim again, it is a + plus...
at times it can be beneficial to just soak in sea water... everytime go swimming pool, not good - too much cholrine.... haha...

devilplate
23-03-12, 10:35
Actually the main attraction here are the mid to high floor direct sea view units. If buy other facing, many other projects available for you to choose.

another attraction is 'walk to beach' also wat.....gd for joggers/bladers/doggy lovers

price
23-03-12, 10:36
many to choose from if non-sea facing but this area is definitely better than CDL's LH on FH land, Elias area or Palm Isle area. Walk to Whitesands got MRT, walk to DTE got Cathay :cool:

devilplate
23-03-12, 10:37
i am getting more interested in these projects within JLB area... very high potential...
given the beach is now safe to swim again, it is a + plus...
at times it can be beneficial to just soak in sea water... everytime go swimming pool, not good - too much cholrine.... haha...
it is a lifestyle place for poor man.....got $$ surely go for sentosa/reflections....wakakakka

devilplate
23-03-12, 10:38
many to choose from if non-sea facing but this area is definitely better than CDL's LH on FH land, Elias area or Palm Isle area. Walk to Whitesands got MRT, walk to DTE got Cathay :cool:
this project impossible to walk to MRT la.....wakaka.....but got shuttle bus lor....wakakaka

azeoprop
23-03-12, 10:39
Too bad the beach don't have crystal clear blue waters like Maldives or Bora Bora or Redang.... :rolleyes:

devilplate
23-03-12, 10:40
Too bad the beach don't have crystal clear blue waters like Maldives or Bora Bora or Redang.... :rolleyes:
wakakaka

not even for multimillion sentosa homes hor.....

gav108
23-03-12, 10:55

speaking of which, i remember the seas of japan on a driving holiday while driving along the coastal lines. the undulating sea was an impossible rich turquoise blue that stretches into the horizon. what do we get here? bland-seas-with-oil-tankers view for a premium :doh:

devilplate
23-03-12, 10:59
speaking of which, i remember the seas of japan on a driving holiday while driving along the coastal lines. the undulating sea was an impossible rich turquoise blue that stretches into the horizon. what do we get here? bland-seas-with-oil-tankers view for a premium :doh:
at least better den macau browny seawater rite? wakakakka

latour
23-03-12, 12:15
i believe they will up pricing by 50psf later...only release 4 stacks rite....shd be sold out within 2hrs?

i was expecting the launch of avg $1000/psf with high of $1250/psf actually, oh 4 stacks release only then 2 hours no problem. After tat I think movement up of $50 to $80 will be a piece of cake.

latour
23-03-12, 12:27
at least better den macau browny seawater rite? wakakakka

At this project, its Sea... seaview, and not big Longkang like watertown... I see great potential here. Next one HH project even better, so just see the price when that one launch.

yowetan
23-03-12, 12:31
Why would people pay >1000sgd/psf for an out-of-place 99 year leasehold condo in northeast?

I am buffled.

craze
23-03-12, 12:46
i was expecting the launch of avg $1000/psf with high of $1250/psf actually, oh 4 stacks release only then 2 hours no problem. After tat I think movement up of $50 to $80 will be a piece of cake.

is 4 blocks 36 stacks for preview, the rest i think will release during official launch in mid april.

peterng8
23-03-12, 12:49
At this project, its Sea... seaview, and not big Longkang like watertown... I see great potential here. Next one HH project even better, so just see the price when that one launch.

i agree that those facing sea view got potential(the view itself can make up the inconvenience of without amenities in walking distance), those not facing seaview has to compete with the rest of projects...:)

but too bad with so many CMs around...good for those buying for own stay or upgrader to get a seaview unit...quantum not so high for 2 bedders..

price
23-03-12, 13:18
Why would people pay >1000sgd/psf for an out-of-place 99 year leasehold condo in northeast?

I am buffled.

Because its cheap! many already past the 1.3-1.5kpsf mark:scared-3:

Komo
23-03-12, 13:42
sadly it's hh, don't think they give reasonably good quality....:(

gav108
23-03-12, 13:49

*Pool facing units:

*Sea facing units:

maybe what the range for each unit size means is that the lower indicative psf is for the cheapest pes units and the higher psf is for cheapest normal units?

craze
23-03-12, 13:56
maybe what the range for each unit size means is that the lower indicative psf is for the cheapest pes units and the higher psf is for cheapest normal units?

pes units ave $700 psf

latour
23-03-12, 17:04
pes units ave $700 psf

quite close for PES avg /psf... looking back end-2010 to early2011 $700+ /psf can buy FH resale in some areas liao.

birdies
25-03-12, 21:44
Wonder if the show room is open? Anyone knows?

price
26-03-12, 09:19
quite close for PES avg /psf... looking back end-2010 to early2011 $700+ /psf can buy FH resale in some areas liao.

If you keep looking back, you will never get there :banghead:

latour
26-03-12, 09:23
If you keep looking back, you will never get there :banghead:

that's rite and its looking very true, lets all faithfully look forward... for prices to move up and up, and it will be... so better buy fast and enjoy:cheers4: .

price
26-03-12, 10:07
that's rite and its looking very true, lets all faithfully look forward... for prices to move up and up, and it will be... so better buy fast and enjoy:cheers4: .

haha but it works in a cycle. just that the future Low may never be as low as the past again.

bargain hunter
27-03-12, 11:05
The projects expected to be rolled out this week include MCL's Ripple Bay condo, within walking distance to Pasir Ris Beach, and Frasers Centrepoint's Palm Isles condo at Flora Drive.

Those looking for a dream apartment near the beach may want to check out MCL Land's preview on Thursday of the Ripple Bay, a short walk from Pasir Ris Beach. The average selling price is tipped to be slightly above $850 psf after early-bird discounts, lower than Seastrand behind it. The latter project, which is further away from the beach, was released in June last year, with units sold in that month achieving a median price of $879 psf, according to government statistics based on developers' monthly sales declarations. The following month, the median price rose to $935 psf and the project continues to trade at above $900 psf on average currently.

MCL's Ripple Bay comprises 679 units in four blocks of 12 storeys and three blocks of 13 storeys. One-bedders will make up 18 per cent of units and two-bedders 42 per cent. Facilities will include a tennis court and 50-metre lap pool. Absolute prices start from $415,130 for a 484-sq-ft one-bedder (which works out to $858 psf). Three-bedders begin from $795,500 for a 990-sq-ft unit ($805 psf).

azeoprop
27-03-12, 11:15
Absolute prices start from $415,130 for a 484-sq-ft one-bedder (which works out to $858 psf).

Very tempting!! Buy one for holiday chalet haa haa... :D

price
27-03-12, 11:29
Absolute prices start from $415,130 for a 484-sq-ft one-bedder (which works out to $858 psf).

484sqft 415k

PRW 431 sqft 398k.

Which is a better buy? :scared-5:

devilplate
27-03-12, 11:39
484sqft 415k

PRW 431 sqft 398k.

no brainer....lol

devilplate
27-03-12, 11:40

wow is this the first time for a 1bdr since duno when to be priced below 900psf?!?!?!?!

i remember 8cy studio was priced at 4xxk, 9xxpsf rite?

alamak making me gian gian too!!! LOL

price
27-03-12, 11:42
i want 1 i want 1!!!

price
27-03-12, 11:44
no brainer....lol
hahaa just being sarcastic to the 600+ PRW buyers :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

latour
27-03-12, 16:23
484sqft 415k

PRW 431 sqft 398k.

waw... really ah. So tempting, and if need to pay additional 3% ABSD how? is it still worth it?

price
27-03-12, 16:34
waw... really ah. So tempting, and if need to pay additional 3% ABSD how? is it still worth it?

Of course not bro. Get ur wife's name or ur son's name better :D

415k is confirmed. just checked with an orange tee agent. Prices are cheaper than Woodland's parc rosewood oh my god. If i bought PRW just because its cheap will go :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: now

azeoprop
27-03-12, 16:43
...if only they absorb ABSD....:o

price
27-03-12, 16:48
...if only they absorb ABSD....:o
15+3+2 not bad liao lar! :D they can mark up higher and tell u another 10% absd absorption too!

azeoprop
27-03-12, 16:54
Maybe the Hoi Hup plot next door will launch their 1 bedders from 800psf? :scared-3:

devilplate
27-03-12, 16:57
Maybe the Hoi Hup plot next door will launch their 1 bedders from 800psf? :scared-3:
u see....when prices dropping...ppl scare nxt project sell even cheaper.....nvrending....the boat return liao must board for those who missed the earlier ones....LOL

price
27-03-12, 16:57
wahhh can't be lar! this is it! Thurs go down liao! huatttt ah :eek: :eek: :eek:

craze
27-03-12, 20:32
415K facing seastrand, if pay a bit more $432,896. face leisure pool.
which one is better.

azeoprop
28-03-12, 10:41
Hrmmm...maybe the technical problems of the forum got something to do with the preview launch of Palm isle and Ripple bay? :p :rolleyes:

azeoprop
28-03-12, 22:29
tomorrow 9am - 2pm open for buyers who submit cheques without viewing showroom. 2pm onwards for those who want to view showroom.

bargain hunter
28-03-12, 22:58
good timing, morning palm isle, afternoon ripple bay, night hillsta.

tomorrow 9am - 2pm open for buyers who submit cheques without viewing showroom. 2pm onwards for those who want to view showroom.

price
28-03-12, 23:34
415K facing seastrand, if pay a bit more $432,896. face leisure pool.
which one is better.
back to basic, whats ur purpose of buying?

price
28-03-12, 23:35

Bro, agent smsed me said 200units sold today. (launch brought forward??) im going down tmr anyone else is? :D:cheers5:

azeoprop
28-03-12, 23:41
I shall wait for the hoi hup one next door. Need to store more vitamin M :D

3C
28-03-12, 23:59
Like the landscape design and overall planning with skypark & lounge, etc
Thot of investing one 2 bedder. But wonder wats the potential at such ulu area. got only downtown east. Rental yield also doubtful. Why buyers are snapping up like crazy:confused: no place to dump cash? :doh:

kane
29-03-12, 00:05
Bro, agent smsed me said 200units sold today. (launch brought forward??) im going down tmr anyone else is? :D:cheers5:

So how many left?

3C
29-03-12, 00:15
So how many left?

probably only left most 3 bedders & above.

small units still the champion I guess:D

Big development also getting flooded with MMs nowadays

price
29-03-12, 00:21
So how many left?
679-200 = 479:beats-me-man:

im quite surprised they bring it earlier just like that :(

bargain hunter
29-03-12, 00:33
becoz fraser released last night that they will start preview for palm isles at 6pm today mah. MCL quickly bring forward to sabo.

679-200 = 479:beats-me-man:

im quite surprised they bring it earlier just like that :(

mantrix
29-03-12, 09:04
Loyang too ulu for me...though I am still keen in sea view units...but since I stay in the north might as well buy a freehold seaview PH in Iskandar for the price of less than a ripple bay 2 bedder...

kane
29-03-12, 09:08
Loyang too ulu for me...though I am still keen in sea view units...but since I stay in the north might as well buy a freehold seaview PH in Iskandar for the price of less than a ripple bay 2 bedder...

What's the name of the project?

mantrix
29-03-12, 09:36
What's the name of the project?

huh....plenty to choose from....bayview, seaview, river view....

price
29-03-12, 10:05
cannot take malaysia properties in direct comparison to singapore's 1 lar. :tsk-tsk: so many other factors to think of.

devilplate
29-03-12, 12:25
Go buy buy mtl hehee

devilplate
29-03-12, 12:31
cannot take malaysia properties in direct comparison to singapore's 1 lar. :tsk-tsk: so many other factors to think of.
Bro, showflat oredi open

price
29-03-12, 12:35
Bro, showflat oredi open
Yep bro, since 10am this morning!

devilplate
29-03-12, 12:37
Yep bro, since 10am this morning!
Wat r u waiting for? Lol

Nego rebates wif agt isit? wakakaka

bargain hunter
29-03-12, 13:14
so did the sales start yesterday or today? :confused:

cartman
29-03-12, 13:57
so did the sales start yesterday or today? :confused:
yesterday, more than 200 sold, today is 2nd day

bargain hunter
29-03-12, 14:00
so really pre-emptive strike against palm isles yesterday huh. :D

devilplate
29-03-12, 14:01
Jalan ulu besar huat argh!

Wakakaka

But seriously, their pricing and overall quantum is saboing the resale market there.....

price
29-03-12, 14:03
Jalan ulu besar huat argh!

Wakakaka

But seriously, their pricing and overall quantum is saboing the resale market there.....
Huat Huat, lets all huat together! :D :cheers5:

Do u think after the new water theme park is built prices will shoot up?

devilplate
29-03-12, 14:07
Huat Huat, lets all huat together! :D :cheers5:

Do u think after the new water theme park is built prices will shoot up?
Nope.....

As long the opposite empty land dun become cheap cheap bto flats....lol

devilplate
29-03-12, 14:27
so really pre-emptive strike against palm isles yesterday huh. :D
first mover advantage? Lol

price
29-03-12, 14:34
first mover advantage? Lol
:scared-5: so it worked. 1 sold 50 Ripple sold 200 :cheers5:

Ilikeu
29-03-12, 14:35
It should be renamed to Nipple Bay... can sell better.

devilplate
29-03-12, 15:38
It should be renamed to Nipple Bay... can sell better.
not funny leh.....:p

devilplate
29-03-12, 15:39
:scared-5: so it worked. 1 sold 50 Ripple sold 200 :cheers5:
i jus joking one

i doubt many buyer submitted chqs to both projects at the same time....prolly jus a handful?

azeoprop
29-03-12, 15:56
Looks like the baseline for ulu mass market condo is still 800psf.

Ilikeu
29-03-12, 16:17
not funny leh.....:p

your smiley icon is smiling lehh... a bit funny enough maybe.

bargain hunter
29-03-12, 17:49
so how many sold liao?

devilplate
29-03-12, 17:55
Looks like the baseline for ulu mass market condo is still 800psf.

8cy 750psf :D

primeesense
29-03-12, 17:56
anyone knows any onsite agent now? my friend's interested but not in singapore now, and she really wants to know the exact prices + availability.

devilplate
29-03-12, 17:58
anyone knows any onsite agent now? my friend's interested but not in singapore now, and she really wants to know the exact prices + availability.
Not in sg how to issue chq? Anyway u shd expect some pm .....here got silent reader agts

primeesense
29-03-12, 17:59
Not in sg how to issue chq? Anyway u shd expect some pm .....here got silent reader agts

she wants me to pay on her behalf which I'm fine with, if it's allowable. anyway yes agents pls PM me.

Chester
29-03-12, 18:12
All seaview units 6th floor and above all sold out.

devilplate
29-03-12, 18:14
via balloting....i heard 5-10chq per unit.....lol

Ilikeu
29-03-12, 18:14

Wow..... another good response.

iwantgizmos
29-03-12, 19:42
wah piang... was there earlier... like fish market...

bargain hunter
30-03-12, 09:23
(SINGAPORE) MCL Land yesterday drew crowds at its Ripple Bay condo showflat in Pasir Ris, selling 270 units in the 679-unit project by about 8pm.

The developer had not crunched its numbers by press time but its CEO Koh Teck Chuan estimates that the average price when sales began in the morning was around $855 psf. As sales progressed, MCL upped prices to around $870 psf on average.

'But we have not done a final tally on our average price,' he said.

A good spread of units - one, two and three bedders - have been sold. Buyers are mostly Singaporeans.

Ripple Bay, which is within walking distance of Pasir Ris Beach, is in front of Far East Organization's 473-unit Seastrand, where units are being offered for about $905 psf on average. Far East released the project in June last year and close to 100 units are still available.

Far East Organization, developer of Seastrand in Pasir Ris, said: 'There's no plan to lower the price and there isn't any special promotion for Seastrand. However, buyers receive a reimbursement for the standard 3 per cent buyer's stamp duty and a furniture voucher equivalent to 2 per cent of the sale price, as is the case for other Far East projects as well.'

Market watchers note that established developers such as Far East and Hong Leong would be loath to cut prices and risk upsetting earlier buyers of the project. However, as a seasoned property market watcher argues: 'If common sense prevails, for a developer that has sufficient profit margin on its project, it may be time to clear the project at a slightly lower price because subsequent Government Land Sales, if they reflect lower prices, will obviously pose competition. The writing is on the wall.'

For example, next to the Ripple Bay project, a Hoi Hup-led consortium bagged a condo plot in October last year for $361 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr) - or about 10 per cent lower than the $402 psf ppr which MCL paid for the Ripple Bay site in May 2011. Far East clinched the Seastrand site for $335 psf ppr in September 2010.

Hoi Hup is planning to launch a 376-unit condo, Sea Esta, on its site around June. Because Hoi Hup paid a lower land price, and will probably do its own construction, it will be able to achieve a lower breakeven cost than MCL's Ripple Bay and hence be in a position to price its project lower. Another point to note is that there are two nearby sites on the confirmed list of the GLS programme for first-half 2012.

azeoprop
30-03-12, 10:30
Hopefully Hoi Hup will do a big sky terrace like waterfront isle and gold on their front row top floor....and sell their pool view units for 780psf! :rolleyes:

devilplate
30-03-12, 10:34
Hopefully Hoi Hup will do a big sky terrace like waterfront isle and gold on their front row top floor....and sell their pool view units for 780psf! :rolleyes:
heard poolview 1bdr gg for 750psf and 3xxk

lets dream a dream :p

latour
30-03-12, 10:49
heard poolview 1bdr gg for 750psf and 3xxk

lets dream a dream :p

Ya dream a dream, Sea Esta leh!

price
30-03-12, 10:52
Seastrand can see the sea?

azeoprop
30-03-12, 10:57
Hoi Hup please launch your 488sqft 1 bedder at 388k! :cheers4: :p

bargain hunter
30-03-12, 10:58
can if there was no ripple bay hahahahahhahahahahaha. :D

price
30-03-12, 11:02
can if there was no ripple bay hahahahahhahahahahaha. :D

awww so sad for the FEO buyers

bargain hunter
30-03-12, 11:03
Seastrand is actually singlish: sea-strand = si liao (hokkien), STRANDED!

bargain hunter
30-03-12, 11:13
they should have known right? have not been monitoring prices in this area. can i ask if ripple bay sea view units are cheaper in psf and/or quantum than seastand?

awww so sad for the FEO buyers

price
30-03-12, 11:25
they should have known right? have not been monitoring prices in this area. can i ask if ripple bay sea view units are cheaper in psf and/or quantum than seastand?

Yes, much cheaper :D

bargain hunter
30-03-12, 11:31
:banghead: SI! STRANDED!

Yes, much cheaper :D

latour
30-03-12, 15:06
So quiet here this afternoon, all bro/sis must have headed down to the RBay showroom/sales office... chiong ah...

devilplate
30-03-12, 15:27
ripplebay 2bdr top few flr seaview about 1050psf and quantum abt 800k

devilplate
30-03-12, 15:28
can see a sea of HDBs :p

devilplate
30-03-12, 15:29
So quiet here this afternoon, all bro/sis must have headed down to the RBay showroom/sales office... chiong ah...

i saw PI agt camping at ripplebay vicinity!! wakakakakakkaa

bargain hunter
30-03-12, 15:52
PI really kenna done in. sales so poor until go there to pick up disappointed potential buyers (all their choice units already sold) of ripple?

F&N thought so smart use sgx as free platform to advertise their preview. end up kenna pre-empted by MCL. i can't stop laughing. :D

price
30-03-12, 15:59
PI really kenna done in. sales so poor until go there to pick up disappointed potential buyers (all their choice units already sold) of ripple?

F&N thought so smart use sgx as free platform to advertise their preview. end up kenna pre-empted by MCL. i can't stop laughing. :D

It's like a game of chess. checkmate

rymccondo77
30-03-12, 16:21
Heard from an agent friend of mine that as of last night for sea view units, only units in the 4 bedrooms stack are still available.

bargain hunter
30-03-12, 16:23
1st step already 死棋.

F&N is currently the top $ loser (if we exclude the illiquid APB, oh that's its subsi too) on sgx trading at the moment.

It's like a game of chess. checkmate

bargain hunter
30-03-12, 16:25
as per chester's earlier post yesterday:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=250949&postcount=174

your news is already considered a glimmer of hope for seaview enthusiasts! :)

Heard from an agent friend of mine that as of last night for sea view units, only units in the 4 bedrooms stack are still available.

Chester
30-03-12, 16:26
Hoi Hup will have a ready pool of potential buyers; those who didn't manage to get their choice units at RB. HH will jack up their prices.

devilplate
30-03-12, 16:30
as per chester's earlier post yesterday:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=250949&postcount=174

your news is already considered a glimmer of hope for seaview enthusiasts! :)
only below 6th flr left la.....pay more den low flr poolview units and yet no seaview....wat u tink? :p

devilplate
30-03-12, 16:31
Hoi Hup will have a ready pool of potential buyers; those who didn't manage to get their choice units at RB. HH will jack up their prices.
no nid HH......RB oredi increase their prices

amk
30-03-12, 17:16
Pasir Ris continue doing 1100 psf.... amazing....

I think new CM akan datang. What's happening now is EXACTLY like 1996. Ppl buying as if it will make profit guaranteed, and all are afraid of missing the boat. In 1996 there was no internet, agents all spread rumors (this and that selling at ### and sold out; this and that developer will raise price next week, etc), that caused ppl to panic and all were rushing to buy. Now with the market much more transparent, and all the data easily accessible, ppl are still cheonging like mad, this just shows ppl are inherently greedy.

latour
30-03-12, 17:30

oh maybe waiting for client to do co-broke with RB marketing agents.

devilplate
30-03-12, 17:39

ur headline very misleading

i suggest u and teddybear to visit more showflats to hf a clearer picture

devilplate
30-03-12, 17:40
oh maybe waiting for client to do co-broke with RB marketing agents.
no hor....wearing PI blue tee and big banner hor!!! from GPS....wakakakaka

devilplate
30-03-12, 17:41

I think new CM akan datang. What's happening now is EXACTLY like 1996. Ppl buying as if it will make profit guaranteed, and all are afraid of missing the boat. In 1996 there was no internet, agents all spread rumors (this and that selling at ### and sold out; this and that developer will raise price next week, etc), that caused ppl to panic and all were rushing to buy. Now with the market much more transparent, and all the data easily accessible, ppl are still cheonging like mad, this just shows ppl are inherently greedy.
now pricing is so so transparent and we hf put up the actual prices in this forum plus news articles stating 870psf average price....and yet ur headline suggesting tat pasir ris new launches r selling for 1100psf!!!! oh dear

devilplate
30-03-12, 17:44
when i was there yday at ripplebay.....mid flr 1bdr of 484sqft is selling for 435k, 900psf

10xxpsf is top few flr 2bdr sea view units....however i heard new released seaview gona be 1100psf....stay tuned:D

kane
30-03-12, 17:56

I think the one difference that stands between the current bullish sentiment and a complete collapse is the LTV of 60% plus many other CMs implemented. And this doesn't include the other potential CM that will be implemented. the puzzling thing is like what you say, even with full information through the internet, people are still cheonging for these record price launches.

devilplate
30-03-12, 18:14
I think the one difference that stands between the current bullish sentiment and a complete collapse is the LTV of 60% plus many other CMs implemented. And this doesn't include the other potential CM that will be implemented. the puzzling thing is like what you say, even with full information through the internet, people are still cheonging for these record price launches.
wrong thread la....ripplebay actually saboing the resale market along JLB

some of the newer boutique apts oredi transacting 9xxpsf.....999lh but limited facilities Vs new launch 99lh with full condo facilities @ 870psf average.....really sabo

devilplate
30-03-12, 18:19
wrong thread la....ripplebay actually saboing the resale market along JLB

some of the newer boutique apts oredi transacting 9xxpsf.....999lh but limited facilities Vs new launch 99lh with full condo facilities @ 870psf average.....really sabo
i duno y our expert teddybear can use oasis elias as a comparison which is at different part of the pasir ris.....bestest is using almost 20yo elias green and big units to compare make sense? lol

to me....closest comparison is using eastvale which is also 99lh....10yo and yet oredi hit above 800psf(location better den ripplebay imo)

kane
30-03-12, 18:20
It is a response to amk's remark. What is JLB?

devilplate
30-03-12, 18:22
It is a response to amk's remark. What is JLB?
jalan loyang besar

many duno much abt the ocr resale market and also nvr visit the showflat and yet making generalised remark....lol

Chester
30-03-12, 18:29
i duno y our expert teddybear can use oasis elias as a comparison which is at different part of the pasir ris.....bestest is using almost 20yo elias green and big units to compare make sense? lol

to me....closest comparison is using eastvale which is also 99lh....10yo and yet oredi hit above 800psf(location better den ripplebay imo)

Now in Pasir Ris, no where else can compare with RB: seaview is now very rare in Singapore, especially those buying for homestay. JLB is quiet and a private enclave. Short walking distance to the beach & park to stroll/jog.....dream home.

kane
30-03-12, 18:31
jalan loyang besar

many duno much abt the ocr resale market and also nvr visit the showflat and yet making generalised remark....lol

For ripplebay it's not record price yes that i agree. At least still under 1k psf. I was thinking of those headline launches.

devilplate
30-03-12, 18:33
Now in Pasir Ris, no where else can compare with RB: seaview is now very rare in Singapore, especially those buying for homestay. JLB is quiet and a private enclave. Short walking distance to the beach & park to stroll/jog.....dream home.
u r familiar wif tat area? from RB, u can actually cut thru the landed at the opposite and walk past coastal view residences to hit the beach.....:D

devilplate
30-03-12, 18:37
For ripplebay it's not record price yes that i agree. At least still under 1k psf. I was thinking of those headline launches.
which r the ocr projects u tink way overpriced?

watertown? imo, below 1.1kpsf for their 1-2bdr still ok......

bedok residence? no nearby relatively new condos to compare.....perhaps can use trumps 11xxpsf and optima 10xxpsf...jus realise optima got firesale 1292sqft, 921psf

kane
30-03-12, 19:34

bedok residence? no nearby relatively new condos to compare.....perhaps can use trumps 11xxpsf and optima 10xxpsf...jus realise optima got firesale 1292sqft, 921psf

In one sentence, all those 1400psf and above.

amk
30-03-12, 20:43
jalan loyang besar

Dun know about others, but I do visit OCR projects a lot. I'm even vested in pasir ris ;)

Why I made a general statement like this ? Because sometimes when you look at the market, once a while you look at it from a macro angle, and suddenly you see a pattern that's alarming. Apart from all the micro aspects of a project, at macro level the situation now is unprecedented.

It's either singaporeans are indeed getting richer by the masses, or the hype of pty "investment" has reached a cult level , such that everyone wants to go into it. Pty business is not a poor man's gamble. As of now, almost all my circle of friends, who are above the middle class level, are not buying anything. It's the ordinary singaporeans who are in the market now. Is this not a sign of alarm ?

bargain hunter
30-03-12, 20:47
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/8179410/for-sale-optima-tanah-merah

not really right? 1292 sq ft 2+study+PES, not really cheap?

Ricade
30-03-12, 20:59
In one sentence, all those 1400psf and above.

Good summary, OCR above 1400psf or trying to pose as 1400psf (with early bird discounts) look very toppish..

It's like almost market euphoria stage..

Hmm maybe we need to be less exuberant on property forums.
Skali ppl think owning property is easy peasy and cause ppl to overleverage..

devilplate
30-03-12, 21:01
Dun know about others, but I do visit OCR projects a lot. I'm even vested in pasir ris ;)

Why I made a general statement like this ? Because sometimes when you look at the market, once a while you look at it from a macro angle, and suddenly you see a pattern that's alarming. Apart from all the micro aspects of a project, at macro level the situation now is unprecedented.

It's either singaporeans are indeed getting richer by the masses, or the hype of pty "investment" has reached a cult level , such that everyone wants to go into it. Pty business is not a poor man's gamble. As of now, almost all my circle of friends, who are above the middle class level, are not buying anything. It's the ordinary singaporeans who are in the market now. Is this not a sign of alarm ?

Ur first statement is misleading and u post under the wrong project.

More appropriate if u change it to punggol hit top 1400psf and den blah blah blah.....and post it under watertown or under greenwich thread also can

devilplate
30-03-12, 21:06
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/8179410/for-sale-optima-tanah-merah

not really right? 1292 sq ft 2+study+PES, not really cheap?
Oh....i tot its a 3bdr non ground flr unit

teddybear
30-03-12, 21:29
Why cannot use Oasis@Elias? Oh, because Ripple Bay is selling at almost 100% premium to Oasis@Elias in terms of usable space and proved your wrong that there so super cheap resale nearby and you said no cheap resale nearby worth buying compared to the new launch?!! :doh:
You new-launch property "specialist" right? :scared-3: :beats-me-man:

In terms of convenience, Ripple Bay is more than twice the distance to Pasir Ris MRT compared to Oasis@Elias! So Ripple Bay is not walking to Pasir Ris MRT station!
Anybody who had lived in Pasir Ris before will know that JLB is a poorer place compared to the Elias Road part of Pasir Ris, which is considered more "prime" area of Pasir Ris. :p

teddybear
30-03-12, 21:31
At $1400 psf, you top up a bit can already buy Aspen Heights or Valley Park! :doh:

Good summary, OCR above 1400psf or trying to pose as 1400psf (with early bird discounts) look very toppish..

It's like almost market euphoria stage..

Hmm maybe we need to be less exuberant on property forums.
Skali ppl think owning property is easy peasy and cause ppl to overleverage..

DC33_2008
30-03-12, 21:43
Still selling like hot cakes even with dead fishes. Hope they will not become salted fishes. :eek:
At $1400 psf, you top up a bit can already buy Aspen Heights or Valley Park! :doh:

teddybear
30-03-12, 21:47
:doh: Pasir Ris' beach used to be so white and clean! You can even see through the clear water and see the fish swimming in there. Now it is utterly polluted! You only see black/greyish water! Near this type of seaside and beach, see dead fishes is expected! In future more will appear!

Still selling like hot cakes even with dead fishes. Hope they will not become salted fishes. :eek:

DC33_2008
30-03-12, 21:50
It will be worst next time when huge oil refineries in south-eastern JB is operational.
:doh: Pasir Ris' beach used to be so white and clean! You can even see through the clear water and see the fish swimming in there. Now it is utterly polluted! You only see black/greyish water! Near this type of seaside and beach, see dead fishes is expected! In future more will appear!

azeoprop
30-03-12, 22:02
Hrmmm...then reservoir view better.... :p

Bedok reservoir - Waterview, Waterfront series and achipelago.
Lower seletar reservoir - Estuary, Miltonia residence and upcoming plot by TG Development
Lower pierce reservoir - Thomson Grand.

:p

devilplate
30-03-12, 22:04
Why cannot use Oasis@Elias? Oh, because Ripple Bay is selling at almost 100% premium to Oasis@Elias in terms of usable space and proved your wrong that there so super cheap resale nearby and you said no cheap resale nearby worth buying compared to the new launch?!! :doh:
You new-launch property "specialist" right? :scared-3: :beats-me-man:

In terms of convenience, Ripple Bay is more than twice the distance to Pasir Ris MRT compared to Oasis@Elias! So Ripple Bay is not walking to Pasir Ris MRT station!
Anybody who had lived in Pasir Ris before will know that JLB is a poorer place compared to the Elias Road part of Pasir Ris, which is considered more "prime" area of Pasir Ris. :p
Wakakakaka

Really cute. U lived in pasir ris before? Wow....tot u orchard boy?

y elias is more prime den jlb? Lol

I suggest u stick wif ur orchard area as u r more familiar there ;)

Oh ya....i shall play along wif u.....u haf a unit at oasis elias isit? Cant find a buyer? lol ....wow....y rbay is selling 100% premium in terms of usable space? Wakakakak ....hf u been to OE showflat or even look at their flrplan?

dun make a fool out of urself....wakakakaka

gav108
30-03-12, 22:10
i will enjoy having the park nearby, downtown east within walking distance (but 700m - my poor legs!), and having a seaview unit. but the park is quite rundown now, n it's sad that it is left out of the park upgrading project. the beach is very polluted, n is not helped by the massive influx of campers, bbq pple and their trash, n the industrial shipyard just next to it. i used to go there in the evenings to breath in fresh air. now i can only breath in bbq smoke!

teddybear
30-03-12, 22:10
Oh sorry, didn't live in Pasir Ris, only used to go there to collect rents from the landed properties at the end of Elias Road in the olden days... :ashamed1::p
You so familiar? Only now because you need to drive up the hype to sell Ripple Bay? How many years of experience you have about Pasir Ris? :doh:

That JLB area used to be owned by my relatives.... :o

Wakakakaka

Really cute. U lived in pasir ris before? Wow....tot u orchard boy?

y elias is more prime den jlb? Lol

I suggest u stick wif ur orchard area as u r more familiar there ;)

Oh ya....i shall play along wif u.....u haf a unit at oasis elias isit? Cant find a buyer? lol ....wow....y rbay is selling 100% in terms of usable space? Wakakakak ....hf u been to OE showflat or even look at their flrplan?

dun make a fool out of urself....wakakakaka

devilplate
30-03-12, 22:13
It will be worst next time when huge oil refineries in south-eastern JB is operational.
Ya...ur iskandar bestest liao in future

DC33_2008
30-03-12, 22:15
Sure! Looking forward. SB can see changi airport control tower. This one can see SB.
Ya...ur iskandar bestest liao in future

devilplate
30-03-12, 22:15
Oh sorry, didn't live in Pasir Ris, only used to go there to collect rents from the landed properties at the end of Elias Road in the olden days... :ashamed1::p
You so familiar? Only now because you need to drive up the hype to sell Ripple Bay? How many years of experience you have about Pasir Ris? :doh:
How much u trying to sell ur oasis elias? Lower down ur asking px lor.....see ppl flock to ripplebay and bey song instead? Wakakaka

devilplate
30-03-12, 22:16
Sure! Looking forward. SB can see changi airport control tower. This one can see SB.
i tink nid to tink of another country to migrate to liao.....sg will suffer air and water pollution in future

DC33_2008
30-03-12, 22:18
Underground city is coming. Imagine, a city below fort canning. :)
i tink nid to tink of another country to migrate to liao.....sg will suffer air and water pollution in future

devilplate
30-03-12, 22:21
Underground city is coming. Imagine, a city below fort canning. :)
Wah piang....like prisoners....

DC33_2008
30-03-12, 22:24
WoW! Singapore has been ranked 5th in the world by high net worth people.:D

teddybear
30-03-12, 22:26
Think not many people here are like you, always talking about selling new launch properties!

So which project is your next target?

Mmm...., Ripple Bay, if I didn't remember wrongly, Govt bought the land for $0.60 psf of LAND in 198x from my relatives. They tender the land for sale at like $350 psf ppr? Developers selling at $900 psf ppr? Wow! No wonder 5% CASH-back no problem (close 1-eye?), 15% downpayment (after 5% cash back) + 20% equivalent deferred payment scheme for 3 years for new launch also no problem (close another eye?) (since the 60% LTV meant to hit resale only?)! Build mickey-mouse 3BRs to make absolute quantum cheap? Seems like also no problem! :doh::scared-1:

How much u trying to sell ur oasis elias? Lower down ur asking px lor.....see ppl flock to ripplebay and bey song instead? Wakakaka

devilplate
30-03-12, 22:28
i will enjoy having the park nearby, downtown east within walking distance (but 700m - my poor legs!), and having a seaview unit. but the park is quite rundown now, n it's sad that it is left out of the park upgrading project. the beach is very polluted, n is not helped by the massive influx of campers, bbq pple and their trash, n the industrial shipyard just next to it. i used to go there in the evenings to breath in fresh air. now i can only breath in bbq smoke!

Mustnt go there during sch holidays wkends....very crowded wif bbq....

devilplate
30-03-12, 22:34
Think not many people here are like you, always talking about selling new launch properties!

So which project is your next target?

Mmm...., Ripple Bay, if I didn't remember wrongly, Govt bought the land for $0.60 psf of LAND in 198x from my relatives. They tender the land for sale at like $350 psf ppr? Developers selling at $900 psf ppr? Wow! No wonder 5% CASH-back no problem (close 1-eye?), 15% downpayment (after 5% cash back) + 20% equivalent deferred payment scheme for 3 years for new launch also no problem (close another eye?) (since the 60% LTV meant to hit resale only?)! Build mickey-mouse 3BRs to make absolute quantum cheap? Seems like also no problem! :doh::scared-1:
ever since 14th jan 2011, i haf been telling ppl to stop buying for investment except for own stay.

Pls get ur facts rite ....lol

I pick ripplebay to start a debate wif u on ur baseless theories.....did u even noe the resale px along jlb? Heard of bluwater 1,2? Coastal view? Haf u check their resale px? U din.....

Isit bcoz last time govt take back ur relatives land cheap cheap and now u bey song?

Its very obvious tat u r stucked wif many big quantum ppty and struggling to find buyers.....cm5 is too harsh on u

rymccondo77
30-03-12, 23:08
The H88 website has just posted a video of the Ripple Bay and Seastrand sites and the surrounding areas:

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Ripple+Bay+and+Seastrand+at+Pasir+Ris+video+recce/

Ricade
30-03-12, 23:10
Ok back to ripple bay.. I think the condo layout looks quite nice.

It's also a fact that waterfront properties still has an x factor to it compared to non waterfront property.

Good point on the park BBQ smoke.. At least stg to consider for potential buyers.

Anyone knows whether the spa pool is hot water or cold water? I have an affinity for condo projects with warm water pool.. Haha

price
30-03-12, 23:35

wah WT below 1.1k for 1bedder u think okay ah? thats the VVIP launch price. i think it's too exp. IMO

azeoprop
30-03-12, 23:37
Ok back to ripple bay.. I think the condo layout looks quite nice.

It's also a fact that waterfront properties still has an x factor to it compared to non waterfront property.

Good point on the park BBQ smoke.. At least stg to consider for potential buyers.

Anyone knows whether the spa pool is hot water or cold water? I have an affinity for condo projects with warm water pool.. Haha

Only Minton has a 25m heated pool and separated his and hers onsen spa :D

price
30-03-12, 23:37

So as long as Singaporeans who are buying and are not within ur circle of friends you know that they are not above middle class income? Cannot like that stereotype the entire lot 1 lar :D :cheers5:

devilplate
30-03-12, 23:38
wah WT below 1.1k for 1bedder u think okay ah? thats the VVIP launch price. i think it's too exp. IMO
Ok wat....integrated project .....mall, manmade longkang, mrt.....3in1 supermax....hehehe.....decent layout....full marbles and cost 5xxk.....

Better den those boutique mm apts wif limited facilities and 1400psf rite?

price
30-03-12, 23:39
Hrmmm...then reservoir view better.... :p

Bedok reservoir - Waterview, Waterfront series and achipelago.
Lower seletar reservoir - Estuary, Miltonia residence and upcoming plot by TG Development
Lower pierce reservoir - Thomson Grand.

:p

Archipelago cannot see reservoir, only got trees. maybe only 0.1% can see

price
30-03-12, 23:42
ever since 14th jan 2011, i haf been telling ppl to stop buying for investment except for own stay.

I pick ripplebay to start a debate wif u on ur baseless theories.....did u even noe the resale px along jlb? Heard of bluwater 1,2? Coastal view? Haf u check their resale px? U din.....

Isit bcoz last time govt take back ur relatives land cheap cheap and now u bey song?

Its very obvious tat u r stucked wif many big quantum ppty and struggling to find buyers.....cm5 is too harsh on u

Wah bro, dont rub salt liao lar :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

teddybear
30-03-12, 23:43
Which part I said are baseless? That I said Ripple Bay is selling at 100% premium to Oasis@Elias is baseless? :tsk-tsk:
And what I said about Ripple Bay situated at a lousier and more inconvenient location compared to Oasis@Elias is also baseless? :doh:
I needn't need to go further, only need to summarize 1 sentence: Ripple Bay can sell only because of govt rules & developers hooking with banks to assign obscene valuations (vs resale) making it favorable to buy new launch at obscene prices! :scared-2:
Many of these new launch are useless piece of junk at obscene prices regardless of buying for flipping or own stay! There are much better value for money properties else where! These buyers obviously are not buying or own stay, but mostly for flipping or got not enough cash now!

And by the way, my relatives' riches got nothing to do with me, although after govt forced-buy their land cheap cheap, they are still way much much richer than you! Don't need to worry about them.... :tongue3: