PDA

View Full Version : Starville Condo

cornycow
13-02-12, 18:54
Looking at potential units for sale in Starville, can't really find much reviews or comments about this FH development located in Kembangan.

Anyone stays there care to give a brief comment about the place?

Arcachon
13-02-12, 19:08
Looking at potential units for sale in Starville, can't really find much reviews or comments about this FH development located in Kembangan.

Anyone stays there care to give a brief comment about the place?

Yield, resale price increase or self stay.

Pizza88
13-02-12, 19:08
Better dun get those units facing PIE.

Arcachon
13-02-12, 19:17
Better dun get those units facing PIE.

Household got got young kid good, they like to see the car driving pass PIE.

cornycow
13-02-12, 19:45
resale price increase and self stay.

mcmlxxvi
13-02-12, 21:54
Ask Mark Lee. I think he still stays there...? Well you could have also asked Ronaldo or Li Jiawei if they hadnt fell out and sold their unit...

testtest
13-02-12, 21:56
Yeah, facing pie is a no no....

Douk
13-02-12, 21:59
Seem like good pricing at 8xxpsf. But definitely no for PIE facing.

howgozit
14-02-12, 00:16
Even if you are not facing PIE the ambient noise is still quite loud. And PIE is perpetually being used throughout the day and night.

There is also a lot of road dust that is being generated by the passing traffic.

Finally exhaust from vehicles pollutes the air too.

mcmlxxvi
14-02-12, 11:08
Even if you are not facing PIE the ambient noise is still quite loud. And PIE is perpetually being used throughout the day and night.

There is also a lot of road dust that is being generated by the passing traffic.

Finally exhaust from vehicles pollutes the air too.
Despite all that the project appears quite well kept when i viewed it two years back.

howgozit
14-02-12, 11:13
Despite all that the project appears quite well kept when i viewed it two years back.

Credit to the MC i suppose.

Somehow I find structures next to high volume traffic tends to age faster, like fatigue. Maybe its just my imagination.

mcmlxxvi
14-02-12, 11:35
Credit to the MC i suppose.

Somehow I find structures next to high volume traffic tends to age faster, like fatigue. Maybe its just my imagination.
Generally not good for 风水 as the 杀气 too heavy. The traffic is like a high speed river.

Rosy
14-02-12, 11:38
stay near major roads and expressway is very bad for health. Somehow relate it to bad fengshui?

howgozit
14-02-12, 12:32
Generally not good for 风水 as the 杀气 too heavy. The traffic is like a high speed river.

Eh... but den Mark Lee doing quite ok leh... maybe he got counter measures like hanging a wok in the balcony.

Rezo
14-02-12, 14:08
Not bad lar!!!!!!

Pizza88
14-02-12, 14:25
Ask Mark Lee. I think he still stays there...? Well you could have also asked Ronaldo or Li Jiawei if they hadnt fell out and sold their unit...

Mark Lee stays at Nuovo.

howgozit
14-02-12, 14:28
Mark Lee stays at Nuovo.

Oh yeah... now that you mentioned it... was there some committee formed to oppose the building of the NS expressway and some TCS actor was involved... was it Mark Lee?

gap969
14-02-12, 14:36
Viewed a unit there 2 years back,liked the facilities etc, but .....

1. getting in is really a hassle (from kemangan MRT )
2. Balcony in living and Master bedroom too small
3. The noise !!!! (Major issue)

And the unit i saw was on a high floor facing away from the PIE:doh:

Worsty
14-02-12, 15:21

Really depends on the person's ba zi...for all you know...he's lacking that particular element and facing the expressway is actually good for him...

cornycow
23-02-12, 00:29
went to see a unit last sat. facing landed pty, 6 floor, ard 12xx sq ft. block C

cons:
- layout of the house feels cramp
- can't determine noise level from pie cos there were like 10+ other ppl viewing the house. singaporeans are really rich
- the whole estate looks quite old and poorly maintained, even tho its just a few yrs old
- when i was at the swimming pool, the noise from the expressway is really loud

pros:
- freehold
- non pie facing
- no afternoon sun

VS
12-02-13, 20:20
Viewed a unit there 2 years back,liked the facilities etc, but .....

1. getting in is really a hassle (from kemangan MRT )
2. Balcony in living and Master bedroom too small
3. The noise !!!! (Major issue)

And the unit i saw was on a high floor facing away from the PIE:doh:

If it is not too high floor, the noise will be lesser