PDA

View Full Version : Political wards are known to affect prices of HDB what about PCs?

price
13-02-12, 09:16
Is there an effect on prices if your PC or even EC is in an opposition ward?

august
13-02-12, 11:03
Entire bedok reservoir stretch is under aljunied GRC. Any price drop? :)

ysyap
13-02-12, 11:12
MBT or KBW or LHL (anyway somebody) mentioned before that prices of PCs and HDB flats are independent of political influences. I tend to believe that... :)

hopeful
13-02-12, 11:18
MBT or KBW or LHL (anyway somebody) mentioned before that prices of PCs and HDB flats are independent of political influences. I tend to believe that... :)
does upgrading affects HDB prices?
does upgrading depends on which party won the election?

will lease top up for PC depends on political party?

buttercarp
13-02-12, 11:43
Entire bedok reservoir stretch is under aljunied GRC. Any price drop? :)

No, not all are under Aljunied.

Tropica is under Tampines GRC.
Clearwater and Aquarius by the Park belong to East Coast GRC.

ysyap
13-02-12, 11:51
does upgrading affects HDB prices?
does upgrading depends on which party won the election?

will lease top up for PC depends on political party?You are so funny... but the argument was those HDB flats at places like Potong Pasir are commanding pretty high prices too, comparable to those at bendemeer... :cheers1:. Well, I do agree that this HDB upgrading is dependent on politics. :D

East Lover
13-02-12, 13:37
No, not all are under Aljunied.

Tropica is under Tampines GRC.
Clearwater and Aquarius by the Park belong to East Coast GRC.
Tropica is under Aljunied! don't ask me why, but i had been seeing George Yeo in Tropica (especially during CNY) for few years before sky color changed :)

buttercarp
13-02-12, 14:26
Tropica is under Aljunied! don't ask me why, but i had been seeing George Yeo in Tropica (especially during CNY) for few years before sky color changed :)

Oh....really !:o
So only Clearwater and Aquarius are not.

EBD
13-02-12, 16:19

Gee, I wonder what motivate them to say that :beats-me-man: :doh:

I guess the reason everyone knows for HDB is that in opposition ward they can make it very hard to receive fair amount of funding for upgrading and estate maintenance & services.

For private why should it matter? You pay for these type of things directly through sinking & management fund.