PDA

View Full Version : Today buy decent condo...NO 1 million No talk..

radha08
10-02-12, 20:42
Hmm...seems like thats the norm for 3 bedder family unit...DECENT liveable size in DECENT liveable area.....:D.....

NOT talking about EC that one play cheat...:D

ysyap
10-02-12, 20:51
What is decent? Bishan is decent to me but that one is way above $1mil. Kovan is decent too and Kovan Residences and most 3 bedder units in that area is also above $1mil. Actually in housing terms, $1mil for a 3 bedder PC is getting rare in such locations and its not even RCR. A 2 bedder is quickly pressing in on that $1mil mark already in most places... :doh: Maybe a $1mil 3 bedder is more readily available in the outskirts of the land like Yishun, Sembawang and Woodlands? Not even Punggol is spared the expensive accomodations with WT and the likes... sigh!

buttercarp
10-02-12, 21:02
Hmm...seems like thats the norm for 3 bedder family unit...DECENT liveable size in DECENT liveable area.....:D.....

Ya lor....like as though playing monopoly.

ikan bilis
10-02-12, 21:06
....lots of 5rm hdb already hit >700K... you still think 1mil very big meh... :beats-me-man:

azeoprop
10-02-12, 21:07
It was only in 2009....3 bedroom over 1200sqft size caspian 720k, double bay res 770k, rosewood suites 700k, 8@woodleigh 800k, waterfront waves 750k.

Now no 1 mil no talk unless is those 8xx- 9xx sqft "compact" 3 bedders about 800k.
:(

radha08
10-02-12, 21:10
feel very sorry for next generation with NO family financial backing....its a long long road to owning a condo....:ashamed1:

buttercarp
10-02-12, 21:11
feel very sorry for next generation with NO family financial backing....its a long long road to owning a condo....:ashamed1:

So apply for BTO first lah.

radha08
10-02-12, 21:17
So apply for BTO first lah.

yup but you know what i mean...the road is very very long and winding unlike the older generations....:2cents:...decent hdb today 400 to 500k my time was less than 100k and that was not too long ago...:doh:

buttercarp
10-02-12, 21:19
yup but you know what i mean...the road is very very long and winding unlike the older generations....:2cents:...decent hdb today 400 to 500k my time was less than 100k and that was not too long ago...:doh:

Ya BTO stay for 5 years then EC stay for another 5 years then maybe upgrade to condo at the end, so like minimum take 10 years to reach condo status.
Then when parents conk out, inherit the landed property?

ysyap
10-02-12, 21:19
feel very sorry for next generation with NO family financial backing....its a long long road to owning a condo....:ashamed1:Short cuts need not necessarily be good for young people either. The problem with many youths today is their demand for things at super speed, from internet to movie scenes or even rate of changing gf/bf. Getting their dream home too fast might not be that wise if its not coupled with a proper education on financial management or even managing societal recognition that comes with the types of properties they own. :cool:

ysyap
10-02-12, 21:21
Ya BTO stay for 5 years then EC stay for another 5 years then maybe upgrade to condo at the end, so like minimum take 10 years to reach condo status.
Then when parents conk out, inherit the landed property?He was referring to those who have no parent's financial backing. If parents are staying in landed, then more or less also have a bit of backing already. :D

buttercarp
10-02-12, 21:25
He was referring to those who have no parent's financial backing. If parents are staying in landed, then more or less also have a bit of backing already. :D

Actually even those who have some form of backing should apply BTO and enjoy the 1st timer grant.
Actually BTO is very nice nowadays.
It looks so high class compared to the HDB of the old days.

So when kids are still toddlers, stay in HDB, later when they grow up and like to play in the neighbourhood or swim, then stay in EC or condo.

minority
10-02-12, 21:28

but u have to consider the salary at that time. 100K HDB salary avg $2-3K combine salary.

ysyap
10-02-12, 21:32
but u have to consider the salary at that time. 100K HDB salary avg $2-3K combine salary.He's probably suggesting that the rise in salary is slower than the rise in property prices therefore its become increasingly more demanding to own a property in Singapore, less multiple properties... :scared-3: Like you rightly pointed out, combined salary then was probably about $3k vs $100k HDB flat. Today, combined salary is about $9k (3 fold increase) vs $400k HDB flat (4 fold increase).

ysyap
10-02-12, 21:35
Actually even those who have some form of backing should apply BTO and enjoy the 1st timer grant.
Actually BTO is very nice nowadays.
It looks so high class compared to the HDB of the old days.

So when kids are still toddlers, stay in HDB, later when they grow up and like to play in the neighbourhood or swim, then stay in EC or condo.Yes... agreed... get BTO where possible. Well, I know of couples with combined income exceeding $12k so no chance at all... anyway they probably should just let those who earn less that much needed opportunity to own a home. :spliff:

mantrix
10-02-12, 21:53
10 yrs ago 1M can get FH semi-D :beats-me-man:

Montaigne
10-02-12, 21:53
What is decent? Bishan is decent to me but that one is way above $1mil. Kovan is decent too and Kovan Residences and most 3 bedder units in that area is also above $1mil. Actually in housing terms, $1mil for a 3 bedder PC is getting rare in such locations and its not even RCR. A 2 bedder is quickly pressing in on that $1mil mark already in most places... :doh: Maybe a $1mil 3 bedder is more readily available in the outskirts of the land like Yishun, Sembawang and Woodlands? Not even Punggol is spared the expensive accomodations with WT and the likes... sigh!
Got in kovan, parc vera lor..

radha08
10-02-12, 22:16
Short cuts need not necessarily be good for young people either. The problem with many youths today is their demand for things at super speed, from internet to movie scenes or even rate of changing gf/bf. Getting their dream home too fast might not be that wise if its not coupled with a proper education on financial management or even managing societal recognition that comes with the types of properties they own. :cool:

not to mention MARITAL problems along the way....:doh:...nowadays woman more demanding....:D

radha08
10-02-12, 22:18
but u have to consider the salary at that time. 100K HDB salary avg $2-3K combine salary.

not to mention old days a lot more IRON RICE bowl jobs compared to society today where u have to fight tooth and nail with all the FT....:o

samuelk
11-02-12, 09:30
Looks like Hillview area still under value as compare to Hiller just diagonal across.

Can share yr view why the take up rate is low ?

DC33_2008
11-02-12, 09:33
Civil servant job less contract ones, professor tenure till 65, etc.
not to mention old days a lot more IRON RICE bowl jobs compared to society today where u have to fight tooth and nail with all the FT....:o

roly8
11-02-12, 09:57

3 bed is like 2million onward... :(:(:(

3C
11-02-12, 15:34
If you recall those days, PC only located at prime area and
only for those super rich. Maybe only the top 10% to 20%
can own.

Actually if you think of it private condo is no more that private. I have seen some condos sited just metres away from HDB. But people are willing to pay mils just to fulfil the good feeling to be among the top 20%.:doh:
Does it worth that much in actual fact?:D

My personal feel, in time to come, the gap between prime & ocr will not be much different. So no point buy so high. Most important must be FH.

In land scarce singapore price will only continue to rise if people are still streaming in and economy is doing well.

wind30
11-02-12, 15:40

no need to be sorry lah.

you think the housing price will stay high forever meh? I think they will have their chance also during a downturn.

radha08
11-02-12, 16:35
no need to be sorry lah.

you think the housing price will stay high forever meh? I think they will have their chance also during a downturn.

i feel sorry for those that buy HIGH....:doh:

3C
11-02-12, 16:52
It is not price high it is just that money are getting smaller & smaller.
Condos also now getting more crampy inorder to maintain the affordable price:D. Today ST tells all.

wind30
11-02-12, 19:34
i feel sorry for those that buy HIGH....:doh:

you feeling sorry for our generation or next generation? I am confused lah...

buttercarp
11-02-12, 19:36

Depends on which generation you belong to.
I think he is referring to Gen Z?

ysyap
11-02-12, 19:44
Got in kovan, parc vera lor..Yes... these are really rare ones... as a general rule of thumb, decent locations with decent sized 3 bedders at $1mil is becoming rare... :)

wind30
11-02-12, 19:57

cannot be Gen Z as those people have not bought anything yet. you are as confused as I :)

wt_know
11-02-12, 20:09
i fully subscribed to this thread
have been looking around for sometime
2+S already touching $1M
3 bedder mostly above $1M
and i am talking about outskirt decent condo - all regions

buttercarp
11-02-12, 20:50

cannot be Gen Z as those people have not bought anything yet. you are as confused as I :)

I think most of us here belong to Generation X or XY, some Gen Y.
So the next generation would be Gen Z.

He did not mention about that generation buying anything.
Maybe he would like to clarify?:)

evergreen
11-02-12, 20:55
What's the Singapore definition of Gens X, Y and Z? I don't know which Gen group I belong to :)

buttercarp
11-02-12, 20:59
What's the Singapore definition of Gens X, Y and Z? I don't know which Gen group I belong to :)

I think Gen X is 1960 to 1970's.
Gen Y is 1980- 1989.
Gen Z is 1990 and beyond.

DC33_2008
11-02-12, 21:09
Gen X 1965 and 1980

Gen Y 1980 and 1995

Gen Z 1995-2009

I think Gen X is 1960 to 1970's.
Gen Y is 1980- 1989.
Gen Z is 1990 and beyond.

minority
11-02-12, 21:10
2+S already touching $1M

Stay or invest? Very diff.

sh
11-02-12, 21:12
born after 2009 how.:confused:

Gen what? no more alphabet. go back to "A":beats-me-man:

ysyap
11-02-12, 21:58
born after 2009 how.:confused:

Gen what? no more alphabet. go back to "A":beats-me-man:Who started gen XYZ? Why can't start at A? Start at X? :doh:

ysyap
11-02-12, 21:59
Stay or invest? Very diff.At that sort of price, investment units are usually reserved for studio apartments... bigger units are for own stay then... unless you have too much spare cash on hand... :cheers1:

ezonme
11-02-12, 22:37

corrected.. feel very sorry for next generation with NO family financial backing...its a long long road to own a ROOF over the head...

wt_know
11-02-12, 22:40
stay. if invest current high price is no problem? buy high sell higher?

Stay or invest? Very diff.

radha08
12-02-12, 01:53

he he now i also CONT---FUZED...:D:D.....

what i mean is ABOUT 10 years ago...basic meal like chicken rice cost 1.50 to $2 and basic 10 year OLD 3rm flat cost $100k to $150K

TODAY chicken rice cost $2 to $3(HDB market stall price!!!!!)...but 3 rm flat that is 20 to 30 years old cost 300k to 400k...:scared-4:

so i also dunno what generation going to suffer BUT somebody whether its GEN X Y or Z is going to feel the pain...:eek:

wind30
12-02-12, 06:56

what i mean is ABOUT 10 years ago...basic meal like chicken rice cost 1.50 to $2 and basic 10 year OLD 3rm flat cost $100k to $150K

TODAY chicken rice cost $2 to $3(HDB market stall price!!!!!)...but 3 rm flat that is 20 to 30 years old cost 300k to 400k...:scared-4:

so i also dunno what generation going to suffer BUT somebody whether its GEN X Y or Z is going to feel the pain...:eek:

As I said, I feel that current housing prices will not hold lah. If the next generation is smart, they will wait until a downturn.

So don't worry for them. They WILL get their chance. Just whether they smart enough to buy during a downturn rather than the peak.

Rosy
12-02-12, 07:31
As I said, I feel that current housing prices will not hold lah. If the next generation is smart, they will wait until a downturn.

So don't worry for them. They WILL get their chance. Just whether they smart enough to buy during a downturn rather than the peak.
We have consecutive CMs this round. The downside will be limited unlike 97 crash where there were no government control.

However upside from now will be even more limited too

Komo
12-02-12, 07:51
IMO the more the government flush market with more flats,:( thinking that more supply will reduce or cool property price in other segments, but priced them high at $300k, $400k or even $500k above will only support or push up those segments. so min one mil quantum is here to stay. those waiting for lower price may be in vain.

solsys
12-02-12, 08:05
2+S already touching $1M

Try Eight Courtyards, 2+S or 3 Bedder Compact can still get below $1million.

If looking at decent size 3 bedder, try NorthOaks and Woodsvale.

hyenergix
12-02-12, 08:23
IMO the more the government flush market with more flats,:( thinking that more supply will reduce or cool property price in other segments, but priced them high at $300k, $400k or even $500k above will only support or push up those segments. so min one mil quantum is here to stay. those waiting for lower price may be in vain.

Current flood will create more pain later, because:

1. 2012-2015 years will experience a deluge of TOP condos and ECs, creating a problem for landlords.

2. Beyond 2015 the government then realises it is depleting its land bank at OCRs and around MRT stations, and future GLS and BTOs will be far out in the north, generating intense pressure on transportation.

The housing policies mistakes in the last 10 years will haunt the population for the next 15 years at least.

richie$$$
12-02-12, 08:34
tis thread =redundant

20 yrs ago my dad also said same thing but value lower
before then his dad also said same thing value lower

wat's d f..k.g point here.
nxt generations we know few millions 4 a condo hv crystaLL BALL LOL

samuelk
12-02-12, 08:55
tis thread =redundant

20 yrs ago my dad also said same thing but value lower
before then his dad also said same thing value lower

wat's d f..k.g point here.
nxt generations we know few millions 4 a condo hv crystaLL BALL LOL

I think it applies at the point in time.

I was finding the prices at LUXUS hill stiff at intro launch of 1.6 mil. It has now creep very much higher.

If based on generations gone by, our mom and dad time would have considered it so much cheaper to rent then buy as they were living from hand to mouth with soya sauce as flavour to rice to meet the food allowance.

And you are rite that we know not what next week would present itself. But it is both interesting and worrying that the analyst was wrong on the 30% fall of prices.

I guess in summary , all of us are analyst in one way or another.

Douk
12-02-12, 09:24

10 years ago, chicken rice stall owner can only afford a 3 room flat, now they can afford landed :D :D

DaytonaSS
12-02-12, 09:52
Current flood will create more pain later, because:

1. 2012-2015 years will experience a deluge of TOP condos and ECs, creating a problem for landlords.

2. Beyond 2015 the government then realises it is depleting its land bank at OCRs and around MRT stations, and future GLS and BTOs will be far out in the north, generating intense pressure on transportation.

The housing policies mistakes in the last 10 years will haunt the population for the next 15 years at least.

supply without demand is meaningless. in 2007/2008 period gurus say rental market will "chui" cos 2011-2012 got record supply. now how? tons of pple who time the market and sell trying to buy back lower is paying record rental now...

the housing mistake was created 5 years ago, under building for population growth crunch. 5 years we saw price almost x2. plus unexpected influx of foreigners buyers, are we sure there is a overwhelming supply?

another 5 years from now? who knows, PAPs did mention b4 the target is 7m. The billions of investment into infrastructure now might suggest something.

DC33_2008
12-02-12, 10:03
May be not 7 million in the immediate future but 6 million by 2020. Infrastructure is preparing for it. Whether we like it or not, it is coming. QUOTE=DaytonaSS]supply without demand is meaningless. in 2007/2008 period gurus say rental market will "chui" cos 2011-2012 got record supply. now how? tons of pple who time the market and sell trying to buy back lower is paying record rental now...

the housing mistake was created 5 years ago, under building for population growth crunch. 5 years we saw price almost x2. plus unexpected influx of foreigners buyers, are we sure there is a overwhelming supply?

another 5 years from now? who knows, PAPs did mention b4 the target is 7m. The billions of investment into infrastructure now might suggest something.[/QUOTE]

hyenergix
12-02-12, 13:06
supply without demand is meaningless. in 2007/2008 period gurus say rental market will "chui" cos 2011-2012 got record supply. now how? tons of pple who time the market and sell trying to buy back lower is paying record rental now...

another 5 years from now? who knows, PAPs did mention b4 the target is 7m. The billions of investment into infrastructure now might suggest something.

Some nice tables to see. Momentum is clearly slowing down to a crawl in Q4 2011.

http://www.orangetee.com/Research/Latest%20Research%20Topics/Real%20Estate%20Datatrend.pdf

teddybear
12-02-12, 14:56
Don't think that is a fair comparison because the 3rm flat that is 20-30 years old and cost $300k-400k is in central location! It is not the responsibility of the govt to provide you with "luxury" properties, in this case central location properties, not even HDB flats of any sizes! Hence, they are providing you still cheap HDB flats in Punggol, Sembawang etc where you can get a 5rm flat for $350k only! How can a new 5rm flat be cheaper than a 30 years old 3rm flat? :p
As such, all the complaints about super high HDB flats prices are just ...well... not valid! They might as well ask Govt to provide them $350k 5rm HDB flats in Orchard and Marina Bay! :tongue3:

richie$$$
12-02-12, 16:16
dun worry 2 much...worry till die

things will take its course naturally
my grandpa used 2 screw my dad 4 paying 4 damn f.k..g much 4 a 3-room then..

now...my dad is screwing me 4 wanting 2 pay 4 investment prop.

gen Z will take care of themselves.

stop dis f..k..g thread n contribute 2 those can make $$ like enbloc projects
handful in forum will benefit.

Arcachon
12-02-12, 16:25
dun worry 2 much...worry till die

things will take its course naturally
my grandpa used 2 screw my dad 4 paying 4 damn f.k..g much 4 a 3-room then..

now...my dad is screwing me 4 wanting 2 pay 4 investment prop.

gen Z will take care of themselves.

stop dis f..k..g thread n contribute 2 those can make $$ like enbloc projects
handful in forum will benefit.

My father scold me for buying 5 room HDB for a family of 3. When I buy Southbank don't dare to tell him, got to wait until TOP invite him for house warming then tell him. Now brought another 3+1 Bedroom Penthouse also don't dare to tell him scare his heart cannot take it.

buttercarp
12-02-12, 16:32
Hi rich$$$ and Arcachon,
Why your fathers scold you both?
Izit because you borrow money from your fathers?

My father never scold me for buying, in fact he encourages me to buy as long as it is within my budget.

wind30
12-02-12, 16:33
My father scold me for buying 5 room HDB for a family of 3. When I buy Southbank don't dare to tell him, got to wait until TOP invite him for house warming then tell him. Now brought another 3+1 Bedroom Penthouse also don't dare to tell him scare his heart cannot take it.

I think the perceptions of that generation are shaped by the 1997 crisis.

ultimately some of them has been burnt by the last property crash.

Do any of you actually plan to service your multi million loans when interest rates hit 3-4%?

I take the middle path. I also invested most of my money in property but I only borrow like 60% loan. I also hold like 15% in cash+cpf. The above is not including the run up from 2009 to 2012 so my loan percentage is probably even lower now since I have paid of some of the loan and the value appreciated like 30+%.

If I have been more "brave" in 2009 and leverage to the max.... I probably will not have any housing loan now.

Still it could also have gone very badly if the interest rates spike up in 2010 and the property market crash.

I think my case is the most "safe". I did not get screwed like my neighbour who sold his property and went rental in 2009 in anticipation of a crash. Neither did I earn big bucks like some of the forummers here who leveraged to the max.

Ultimately, the pendulum will swing the other way.

ysyap
12-02-12, 16:38
My father scold me for buying 5 room HDB for a family of 3. When I buy Southbank don't dare to tell him, got to wait until TOP invite him for house warming then tell him. Now brought another 3+1 Bedroom Penthouse also don't dare to tell him scare his heart cannot take it.My dad didn't scold me for buying HDB and then PC for home stay. But he reprimanded me for buying investment property... think they need to be convinced of the investment benefits. Then he scolded me again when I looked for 2nd investment property.. Hmmm... I totally understand when you and Richie$$ talked about scolding... Lol! :D

DC33_2008
12-02-12, 16:39
My parents only say Buy within your means. I merely follow grand parents & parents as I hve seen themmade money fm purchase of land & house. Retired comfortably with no worries. Just metely learning fm them.

ysyap
12-02-12, 16:40
I think the perceptions of that generation are shaped by the 1997 crisis.

ultimately some of them has been burnt by the last property crash.Most of them in fact are not convinced that property is an investment portfolio. :rolleyes: My dad became convinced only after I sold my 1st investment property and made a small profit! :sleep:

buttercarp
12-02-12, 16:43
My parents only say Buy within your means. I merely follow grand parents & parents as I hve seen themmade money fm purchase of land & house. Retired comfortably with no worries. Just metely learning fm them.

My parents are like yours, also never scold me for buying.
Actually it was due to property that saved the family from poverty as my dad had made other unwise investments elsewhere.

ysyap
12-02-12, 16:46
My parents only say Buy within your means. I merely follow grand parents & parents as I hve seen themmade money fm purchase of land & house. Retired comfortably with no worries. Just metely learning fm them.Good for you. You have parents and grandparents to show you the way and even provide free advices where needed. I had to do loads of reading and listening to experts on this. Cheers! :cheers1:

JuzMe
12-02-12, 16:48
Some nice tables to see. Momentum is clearly slowing down to a crawl in Q4 2011.

http://www.orangetee.com/Research/Latest%20Research%20Topics/Real%20Estate%20Datatrend.pdf
Thanks for sharing. Apart from increase in stamp duty, chart also shows a lot of new properties coming to market 2012 to 2015 :scared-3:

Arcachon
12-02-12, 16:49
My father lost his father at the age of 9 during World War II. He live through the bombing of Singapore. To him property can disappear overnight. I happen to join the AirForce and know a bit about defense and read a bit about LKY and PAP.

Arcachon
12-02-12, 16:52
Hi rich$$$ and Arcachon,

My father never scold me for buying, in fact he encourages me to buy as long as it is within my budget.

First Time use cash from sell 4 room HDB ten years ago, Second time cash out, never get a cent from him.

DC33_2008
12-02-12, 16:55
Good for you. You have parents and grandparents to show you the way and even provide free advices where needed. I had to do loads of reading and listening to experts on this. Cheers! :cheers1:
Property investment in the past is very different now. Things evolve like now hve mrt, regional biz park, Cars cost, population increase, etc. Hve to do a lot of research & also assess on the different opinions posted here.

Arcachon
12-02-12, 16:57
Look like there is more to go for PC. What we have in 1996 and in 2012 cannot justify for the price of the PC. The price now is due to CM, without the CM the price will be higher.

wind30
12-02-12, 16:58
Property investment in the past is very different now. Things evolve like now hve mrt, regional biz park, Cars cost, etc. Hve to do a lot of research & also assess on the different opinions posted here.

most impt change is online forums :)

buttercarp
12-02-12, 16:59

Ya, no need to physically go out and talk to people.:)

DC33_2008
12-02-12, 16:59
Yes. Learnt a lot fm here since join in 2008.

wind30
12-02-12, 17:02
Ya, no need to physically go out and talk to people.:)

Off topic.
your pm is full so I cannot reply your question via pm. My ID is www.dejenn.com

buttercarp
12-02-12, 17:02

The power of the internet and wireless communication.
Today my daughter needed a wallet and a school bag but was too busy to go out.
So i went on her behalf, took pictures of the things that likely suit her taste, then take pictures and send to her by Whatsapp, then she made her choice.

buttercarp
12-02-12, 17:08
Off topic.
your pm is full so I cannot reply your question via pm. My ID is www.dejenn.com (http://www.dejenn.com)

Thanks for the contact.
:o - also thanks for alerting me that my pm is full.
I go delete the messages.

richie$$$
12-02-12, 20:29
Hi rich$$$ and Arcachon,

hello
no borrow.
when u take ur parents out for good restaurant dinner when bill come wht wld old ppl say

nt abt affordability...nt abt borrowing..abt how much they pay then n now..old folks sigh....

TKT
12-02-12, 21:17
My father mother did not scold me, they just listen and tell me to be careful.

My wife scolds me for keep on buying and buying and buying, until all my years of savings depleted.
No more bullets to buy anymore Singapore properties now due to so much higher costs introduced by CM.
Indeed, any decent sized 3Br PC or EC, smelly smelly S$1m these days.

> which means for an investment property, it is $400k cash/cpf + about $30k stamp duty = $430k cash/cpf! loan $600k
> add $100k ABSD if you're foreigner or PR buying 3rd property.

So have switched to Malaysian properties and investing in stocks instead.
:cheers6:

She's cash rich but I'm richer, in assets :D - to each his/her own.

Can't complain to be in a terribly bad situation, though, can sleep pretty soundly.

:47:

ysyap
13-02-12, 06:50
That is why developers are building studio apartments like nobody's business coz its the remaining investment avenue for many investors who are severely trapped by the recent CMs... :cheers6:

TKT
13-02-12, 11:08
Does the Govt, with all these CMs, know something looming that we don't know? :banghead:

Too much pan-handling is stifling... :tsk-tsk:
Too much freedom of course can also be dangerous. :doh:

:47:

ysyap
13-02-12, 11:11
Therein lies that vital need for a critical balance. Glad I'm not KBW. His every move will be mercilessly scrutinized and even criticized. He must take Panadol to sleep at night if he cannot manage these criticism well... :sleep:

buttercarp
13-02-12, 11:23
Therein lies that vital need for a critical balance. Glad I'm not KBW. His every move will be mercilessly scrutinized and even criticized. He must take Panadol to sleep at night if he cannot manage these criticism well... :sleep:

Eat panadol can sleep meh?:confused:

Worsty
13-02-12, 11:35
Eat panadol can sleep meh?:confused:

10+ a day can make you pretty drowsy. 40+ one shot and you can prepare a trip to the hospital for tummy flushing.

buttercarp
13-02-12, 11:39
10+ a day can make you pretty drowsy. 40+ one shot and you can prepare a trip to the hospital for tummy flushing.

No lah, plain panadol cannot make one sleepy.

If overdose, then different story cos sleep already maybe cannot wake up.

hopeful
13-02-12, 12:07

Who doesnt want to be KBW? $mil salary and $8 heart surgery. every month see CPF statement smile (or was that LBH?).

chiaberry
13-02-12, 12:31
Who doesnt want to be KBW? $mil salary and $8 heart surgery. every month see CPF statement smile (or was that LBH?).

Step down later also still got pension at old terms right? He can just sit back and smile....let the minions do the hard work for him. And the minions not entitled to the pension either. :p

CCR
13-02-12, 14:12

The one that look at CPF statement and become very happy is LSS

gn108
13-02-12, 14:17
Don't you just love LSS?

He's the man...

The one that look at CPF statement and become very happy is LSS

CCR
13-02-12, 14:34
lol..... show that they lost touch with the ground...