kane
04-02-12, 13:49
That's funny.

azeoprop
04-02-12, 14:05
Condom? :D

phantom_opera
04-02-12, 18:50
Checkout Rovio net worth .... they must have tried sad duck, happy chicken, crazy monkey to no avail b4 hitting the jackpot with ANGRY BIRD

IPO coming

mcmlxxvi
05-02-12, 11:20
haha funny right. if really condom imagine what kind of angry bird it supposed to protect... no la its plaster

ysyap
05-02-12, 11:57
haha funny right. if really condom imagine what kind of angry bird it supposed to protect... no la its plasterA movie is already in the pipeline... next time you'll have all sorts of merchandize on this creature... :D

zzz1
09-02-12, 20:28
Guess what new product?

my take bo 'liao'..:D :D :D

zzz1
09-02-12, 20:30
A movie is already in the pipeline... next time you'll have all sorts of merchandize on this creature... :D
really don understand why this game so popular...
supper bo liao...

howgozit
09-02-12, 20:44
Bo liao or not, angry bird made the creators instant millionaires.

How I wish I had creativity like that... so little cost involved in developing an app, yet so much money to be made.

zzz1
09-02-12, 20:56
Bo liao or not, angry bird made the creators instant millionaires.

How I wish I had creativity like that... so little cost involved in developing an app, yet so much money to be made.

is matter of luck....not creativity.
i would give credit if creativity involved but the fact is none.

howgozit
09-02-12, 21:09
is matter of luck....not creativity.
i would give credit if creativity involved but the fact is none.

Haha... for sure luck played a big part but creativity must first be present for luck to give it boost.

You have to imagine the game and its characters first before you can develop and sell it. Surely some creativity (no matter how little) is involved lah.

zzz1
10-02-12, 07:05
Haha... for sure luck played a big part but creativity must first be present for luck to give it boost.

You have to imagine the game and its characters first before you can develop and sell it. Surely some creativity (no matter how little) is involved lah.
Ok la.... Some creativity loh...
When I see my kids fighting over the iPad playing the angry jiao
see already also boils...maybe should call angry Parent

zzz1
10-02-12, 07:22
haha funny right. if really condom imagine what kind of angry bird it supposed to protect... no la its plaster
Must be made in china wan

fclim
10-02-12, 15:13

I am addicted leh.. must get all 3 stars and 100% mighty eagle total destruction.

Go try Angry Birds, Season's Greetings level 1-16. See if can get 100% mighty eagle or not (Most difficult level of all, you can google it to find out).

I tried for 3 months, finally got it. Damned happy. Kids looked at me, shake head. Farny right? Bo liao really... whahaha..

zzz1
10-02-12, 20:16
I am addicted leh.. must get all 3 stars and 100% mighty eagle total destruction.

Go try Angry Birds, Season's Greetings level 1-16. See if can get 100% mighty eagle or not (Most difficult level of all, you can google it to find out).

I tried for 3 months, finally got it. Damned happy. Kids looked at me, shake head. Farny right? Bo liao really... whahaha..
Nah... Refuse to barge ....don wan to try ....Bo Liao right?:D

hyenergix
11-02-12, 04:18

Yes, little kids love angry birds (so do I)...:D

zzz1
11-02-12, 09:43
Yes, little kids love angry birds (so do I)...:D
Whaa haa ...din know Angry jiao got sooooo many fans... Undermined ... Hee hee:D :D