noticed lately quite a few regular is missing, eg. Devilplate, basic, etc

howgozit
31-01-12, 17:59

haha... yah... I miss Devilplate.

Basic is still very active leh....

gn108
31-01-12, 18:12
I love Basic - he gives lots of action and some interesting headlines.
DP - knows property is on the lull cycle - maybe you can find him on the stock/currency forums. He's practical.

maisonjai
31-01-12, 20:10
DP could be buying 6 ppty for 200k or joined other regional ppty forums.

howgozit
31-01-12, 20:24
I miss DP more for his TCSS than property talk.

Just hope he wasn't doing any property investigative work in Bedok Reservoir when he was gripped by an uncontrollable and irrational desire to approach the waters..........:scared-1:

Haha... just kidding maybe he is just on a long holiday somewhere without internet.

peterng8
31-01-12, 20:46

Just hope he wasn't doing any property investigative work in Bedok Reservoir when he was gripped by an uncontrollable and irrational desire to approach the waters..........:scared-1:

Haha... just kidding maybe he is just on a long holiday somewhere without internet.

heard that he is holding some units miss to sell last year...:o is it true?

flagship74
31-01-12, 22:01

i miss kingkong1984..:D

hyenergix
01-02-12, 06:18

Could be something serious.

desquire
01-02-12, 08:32
Have read somewhere in here before that a drop in the number of forummers means that property prices are goin down the downward spiral and its the best time to buy. When they are loads of people in here, prices are usually picking up/sky high and best to avoid any purchase. Hehe. True? :D

Rosy
01-02-12, 09:06
Have read somewhere in here before that a drop in the number of forummers means that property prices are goin down the downward spiral and its the best time to buy. When they are loads of people in here, prices are usually picking up/sky high and best to avoid any purchase. Hehe. True? :D

Is there any decrease in forum posting activities lately?

I would think it is natural for forum to die down when developers launch less new projects during a recession.

WT project has created quite a buzz over here.

gn108
01-02-12, 09:22
Unlike stock market - property is linked heavily to tx activity.
Always low when it plateaus/falls.

Best time to sell is when my wife says 'must buy' and best time to buy is when my wife says 'cannot buy/sell'. My secret weapon of stock/property markets turning points. I only use her as a barometer. :cheers5:

Rosy
01-02-12, 09:26

Best time to sell is when my wife says 'must buy' and best time to buy is when my wife says 'cannot buy/sell'. My secret weapon of stock/property markets turning points. I only use her as a barometer. :cheers5:
You mustn't let your wife sees this!

gn108
01-02-12, 09:36
Oh no -she knows and acknowledges this. Quite funny and uncanny eventhough is she is now aware of this. She curses me (playfully) for using her but it's for our family's interest - so takes one for the Family.

I lost quite a bit in the earlier years listening to her but now making off her 'views'. Good as gold...forummers just helps me in different views ...but for market turns ...only one Source I trust.

You mustn't let your wife sees this!

Laguna
01-02-12, 10:37
Oh no -she knows and acknowledges this. Quite funny and uncanny eventhough is she is now aware of this. She curses me (playfully) for using her but it's for our family's interest - so takes one for the Family.

I lost quite a bit in the earlier years listening to her but now making off her 'views'. Good as gold...forummers just helps me in different views ...but for market turns ...only one Source I trust.

so, is your wife buying or selling now?

desquire
01-02-12, 10:57

I like.. hehehehe.:D

gn108
01-02-12, 10:57
Strong Buy - as of September 2011.
But now its only a soft buy signal from her - latest CM caught her in Dec.

so, is your wife buying or selling now?

mcmlxxvi
01-02-12, 11:48
Common sense right... When regular birds disappear they are busy hunting for good buys and viewings. Yes its the best time to buy before the next upcoming CM which is almost as regular as a George Clooney new flick release.

mcmlxxvi
01-02-12, 11:50
Could be something serious.
Dont worry. He still logs on. Just no comments thats all.

howgozit
01-02-12, 12:55
Dont worry. He still logs on. Just no comments thats all.

His last activity was one week ago.... hmmm

Laguna
01-02-12, 14:26
Strong Buy - as of September 2011.
But now its only a soft buy signal from her - latest CM caught her in Dec.

LOL, pl do a regular update of yr wife's movement

sunrise
01-02-12, 15:16

property doesn't crash, dreams shattered.
some went missing.

some still clinging on, Mr. basic is 1 of them.
holding his last breathe. haha...

stl67
01-02-12, 20:00
Where is dp and amk?

buttercarp
02-02-12, 10:36

Hey....i totally agree with you.
If only I had heeded my hubby's advice in 2009.
In 2009 we wanted to buy Luxus hills but he was not a citizen (but PR for long time) and the agent was simply not interested in entertaining us cos the units were selling like hot cakes.
My hubby actually suggested putting my name as the sole owner and he will arrange the loan.
It did not materialize cos I was hesistant and he did not push for it.

Regulators
02-02-12, 14:55
Wonder what happened to jlrx and property_owner? Have they morphed into other names? Should get jlrx to preach propertism to basic

JohnTan
02-02-12, 16:34
I do miss Reporter and his daily reporting.....

howgozit
02-02-12, 16:36

You mean Mr Funny?

buttercarp
02-02-12, 16:41

Is reporter same as reporter2?

If it is, then he is still reporting .

devilplate
04-02-12, 08:44

i feel insulted wor.....only miss me for my TCSS? CRYYYY

wah liu.....bedok reservoir not so bad la....at nite still got some runners there lor.....when your conscience is clear....there is really nothing to scare about la.....LOL

devilplate
04-02-12, 08:48
u heard from who??

of coz i missed to sell....if i noe our lovely govt gona impose such CM tat 'ban' foreign buyers....I WOULD HAF SOLD ALL except 1 for own stay and mabe 1 for rental. frankly speaking, y u guys invest in PRIVATE ppty ??? bcoz foreigners eligible rite?

i see still got forummers buying for investment!!! wah liu....all the best lor!

devilplate
04-02-12, 08:49
His last activity was one week ago.... hmmm
thanks for stalking me.....wakakakaka

phantom_opera
04-02-12, 12:11
I think the cm effect is diluted by fed 2014 low in rate annoucement and chiong in stocks plus mas said rental to go up this year

mcmlxxvi
04-02-12, 12:40
Kekeke welcum

mcmlxxvi
04-02-12, 12:51
i feel insulted wor.....only miss me for my TCSS? CRYYYY

wah liu.....bedok reservoir not so bad la....at nite still got some runners there lor.....when your conscience is clear....there is really nothing to scare about la.....LOL
You sure those are running on legs or just floating past quickly...

howgozit
04-02-12, 13:04

Haha... welcome back!

Good to hear that you are alright. That is around the same time they fished out another body from Bedok Reservoir mah....

The threads here (on any topic) always get a boost when you have any input with your wisdom. (Or maybe its just bcoz you post a lot jacking up the page count).

GongXiFaCai!