PDA

View Full Version : Hougang, Clementi, West Coast luckiest: Fengshui masters

land118
25-01-12, 21:34
HUAT Ah! District 19, 21 and 5?

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120125-323882.html

Hougang, Clementi, West Coast luckiest: Fengshui masters

AsiaOne
Wednesday, Jan 25, 2012
Fengshui masters have predicted the Hougang, Clementi and West Coast areas to be the luckiest for those taking a shot at the $10 million Toto Hongbao draw on Feb 3.

According to the Shin Min Daily News, geomancer Hong Wei Liang said north-east Singapore will be lucky, especially Hougang.

"The residents staying in the north-east area will be very lucky and have good fortune in their lives," he said.

Yet another geomancer, You Long Zi, said western Singapore will be lucky, with Clementi and West Coast being the luckiest.

He pointed out that the luckiest zodiac signs will be the Rooster, Ox, Rabbit, Snake, Goat and Pig. Those born in the seventh, eighth or 11th lunar months of these years will be very lucky, he said.

Mr Hong also suggested that punters queuing to place their bets hold eight to nine coins in their hands to increase their luck. They should also not lose their temper or scold others on the day they are placing their bets.

Those who want to take a shot at the grand prize can start placing their bets at 6.10pm tomorrow evening. However, these bets must be placed in conjunction with Jan 30's Toto draw.

Those who wish to take part in only the Hongbao draw can only place their bets on Jan 30 at 6.10pm.

kane
25-01-12, 21:36
haha, i thought those houses at hougang clementi and west coast will have the luckiest chance of appreciation in value. lol.

bigapplefan
26-01-12, 08:22
haha, i thought those houses at hougang clementi and west coast will have the luckiest chance of appreciation in value. lol.

i also thought so..haha