PDA

View Full Version : Renting out HDB flat

KarenK
22-01-12, 16:08
Just want to check with the experienced landlords here whether tenants usually take the beds and mattresses in your flats, or they prefer to bring their own? I understand that some people are fastidious about sleeping on a used mattress....

I'm asking so that I'll know whether to keep my existing beds/mattresses or give them away when I move out and rent out my HDB flat.....

thanks lots lots in advance! :p

cl0ver
22-01-12, 16:31
they normally ask for new mattresses, assuming u are renting fully furnish?
get from beds.sg : cheap!!

mcmlxxvi
22-01-12, 16:34
they normally ask for new mattresses, assuming u are renting fully furnish?
get from beds.sg : cheap!!

yeah I use then too. good cheap and excellent service.

Arcachon
22-01-12, 17:21
It all depend on the tenant, if they need it them leave your bed behind else give it away.

Regulators
22-01-12, 18:17
I usually just provide bed frame. You don't know what kind of mattress your tenants like to sleep on coz that is very individual (some like hard, some like soft).

Mr.Keh
22-01-12, 19:30
I assume you are planning to rent out as fully furnished? If so leave the beds there if it's not too old, buy new a mattress protector and place it on the bed UNOPENED. Get your prospective tenants to view the place first and if they don't mind using a new mattress protector, then you would have saved $$. If the tenants mind, then you can always offer to get new beds then. Good luck.

KarenK
24-01-12, 08:53
yes I am renting out as fully furnished. Thanks for all your advice, everybody! It's very much appreciated

:p :p :p :p :p

roly8
24-01-12, 09:47
yes I am renting out as fully furnished. Thanks for all your advice, everybody! It's very much appreciated

:p :p :p :p :p

huat ah!! ;););)

EileenTay
09-05-12, 11:41
When i Rent My Room (http://www.rentalhdbsingapore.com/contact.html) i left the bed and furniture for the tenant.