PDA

View Full Version : What property are you AIMING for??

radha08
13-01-12, 08:20
:D:DAs usual TCSS while waiting for price to drop...:D:D

My Target....

Own Stay

1) D15/16 FH landed terrace...Land size 1700 to 2000 sqft ...1.5 to 1.7M
or
2) D15/D16/D17....FH condo...(NOT IN PLACE WHERE BIRDS DONT FLY)..
1200 sqft and above....below 1M

Investment

1) Bayshore/east coast 2 bedder apt 800plus sqft...BELOW 800K...:o

anyway TALK is CHEAP...so lets all TALK....:D:D:D

Lovelle
13-01-12, 08:24
i aim a MM less than $650k for renting out

FH
RCR/CCR

yaozong7
13-01-12, 08:38
I aiming for 3 bedder FH condo in King Albert Park area (TOP from 2005 onwards), for around S$1.3m. Realistic? Hee....

radha08
13-01-12, 10:17
I aiming for 3 bedder FH condo in King Albert Park area (TOP from 2005 onwards), for around S$1.3m. Realistic? Hee....

hey i was looking at that 2 saw a 2 bedder for sale beauty...but i thnk 1.1 to 1.2 mil more reasonable...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/2609152/for-sale-1-king-albert-park

yaozong7
13-01-12, 11:28
hey i was looking at that 2 saw a 2 bedder for sale beauty...but i thnk 1.1 to 1.2 mil more reasonable...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/2609152/for-sale-1-king-albert-park

Wow nice pic! I am thinking of a 3 bedder at The Nexus. Possible to drop from $1.8m to $1.3m? haha

Rosy
13-01-12, 11:51
Wow nice pic! I am thinking of a 3 bedder at The Nexus. Possible to drop from $1.8m to $1.3m? haha
You need to see EC new launches to drop to 400-500psf which translates to land bidding price of 100psf

buttercarp
13-01-12, 12:03
When my new place TOP, I want to sell my present place (LH99 condo) and buy a new unit at The Archipelago and rent it out.

Actually if I can afford ,eg strike big lottery and no longer have any loan, I would like to keep The Archipelago unit as a weekend home.

ysyap
13-01-12, 12:08
i aim a MM less than $650k for renting out

FH
RCR/CCR$650k is for a 2 bedder OCR MM or a studio CCR MM? Me looking at just a 2 bedder OCR MM also around $600k for rental! :D

radha08
13-01-12, 13:45
nobody aim fh landed...:o...except of course the most handsome bro:D:D:D

radha08
13-01-12, 13:46
$650k is for a 2 bedder OCR MM or a studio CCR MM? Me looking at just a 2 bedder OCR MM also around $600k for rental! :D

2 bedder still consider mm...thot only single bedder qualify...i dunno just guess...:2cents:

evergreen
13-01-12, 15:05
Looking for Geylang or city fringe area FH MM @<$500K with good location (location not too close to the main road, cannot be facing or near those workers' quarters apartments). Good layout and internal orientation (sits along NE/NW/SE/SW) for fengshui reasons.

2 bedder still consider mm...thot only single bedder qualify...i dunno just guess...:2cents: It's an MM if it's If <50m2.

Arcachon
13-01-12, 16:18
3 room HDB at Marine Parade, sell all private and buy a fully pay BMW 5 series, everyday go carpark wash car.

ysyap
13-01-12, 16:20
3 room HDB at Marine Parade, sell all private and buy a fully pay BMW 5 series, everyday go carpark wash car.Yes yes... the hdb carparks are not designed for 7 series... tooooooo long... :p

latour
13-01-12, 16:33
3 room HDB at Marine Parade, sell all private and buy a fully pay BMW 5 series, everyday go carpark wash car.

haha... i once did that. 3rm HDB in the East, drive a BMW 520i silver colour washing clean clean (not everyday of course) and reflective leh...

Jonathan0503
13-01-12, 16:38
2 bedder still consider mm...thot only single bedder qualify...i dunno just guess...:2cents:

There are quite a number of 2 bedroom MM (less then 500sf)

mcmlxxvi
13-01-12, 17:45
I want Newton Suites at 600k ..... Dreaming a dream...
http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/17187472.jpg

Back to reality any nice MM decent layout in Farrer Park 5 mins to mrt under 600k i happy liao.

jwong71
13-01-12, 18:04
I wanna a ground floor area 600sqft wf ceiling height 5m to build a loft.

And sky pool

sh
13-01-12, 18:13
When my new place TOP, I want to sell my present place (LH99 condo) and buy a new unit at The Archipelago and rent it out.

Actually if I can afford ,eg strike big lottery and no longer have any loan, I would like to keep The Archipelago unit as a weekend home.

weekend home... sure or not... spend saturday cleaning up the whole week of dust:mad: , spend sunday packing up to go home....:tongue3:

been there, done that.... no thanks:banghead:

radha08
13-01-12, 21:19

bro u the best...:cheers5:

radha08
13-01-12, 21:20
There are quite a number of 2 bedroom MM (less then 500sf)

wohoo..nice if u share with china mei mei....:D:D:D

radha08
13-01-12, 21:21
weekend home... sure or not... spend saturday cleaning up the whole week of dust:mad: , spend sunday packing up to go home....:tongue3:

where was it pasir ris loyang area..got some cheapo units...but now i dunno...:cool:

Lovelle
13-01-12, 21:26
$650k is for a 2 bedder OCR MM or a studio CCR MM? Me looking at just a 2 bedder OCR MM also around $600k for rental! :D

RCR studio good enough for me.

azeoprop
13-01-12, 21:36
Looks like parc rosewood mega MM project can suite all your needs.
1 bedroom 398k
2 bedroom 568k

:D

buttercarp
13-01-12, 21:46

Get maid to clean first...... no, no better don't as it is illegal to make maid clean the home that is not stated in their work permit.

Just day dreaming.....yup it's not practical to have a weekend home in Singapore. Doesn't make much financial sense too.

CCR
14-01-12, 00:06
Get maid to clean first...... no, no better don't as it is illegal to make maid clean the home that is not stated in their work permit.

Just day dreaming.....yup it's not practical to have a weekend home in Singapore. Doesn't make much financial sense too.

You are absolutely right....
rent it out at 4k per month....

spend 250+ per night at some five star hotel each week.....
total only 1k per month.... can try different hotel each week.... lol

radha08
14-01-12, 02:59
hmm nice unit for investment...good view/near mrt/good developer cdl/10 year condo below 1 mil...decent size...:cool:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/8535291/for-sale-guilin-view

ysyap
14-01-12, 07:36
Looks like parc rosewood mega MM project can suite all your needs.
1 bedroom 398k
2 bedroom 568k

:DWay up in the north? Hmmmm... getting up early to get to work unless work in the north? Plus daily additional $10 on fuel = $300/mth = $3600/year = $36 000/decade. Hmmm... Just buy another 1 bedder at $450k also can lah... :o

chiaberry
14-01-12, 09:29

I think the 1-bedder in Archipelago still OK. Easy to maintain with homogenous tiles rather than marble. Dunno why forum members love marble so much. It's difficult to clean (if you ever tried it yourself) and need to cough up $$$ to polish in between the tenancies. There's not so large supply of 1-bedders in Bedok Reservoir area so should be able to rent out. If not, use as weekend retreat lor....

Rosy
14-01-12, 09:52
I think the 1-bedder in Archipelago still OK. Easy to maintain with homogenous tiles rather than marble. Dunno why forum members love marble so much. It's difficult to clean (if you ever tried it yourself) and need to cough up $$$ to polish in between the tenancies. There's not so large supply of 1-bedders in Bedok Reservoir area so should be able to rent out. If not, use as weekend retreat lor....

you rather sounds like an agent. no offence

chiaberry
14-01-12, 09:57
you rather sounds like an agent. no offence

haha no not at all. Am not an agent. Just a humble property owner. As a landlord, I prefer homo tiles to marble for ease of cleaning and maintenance (of course must be nice design homo tiles not those like HDB - IMO the higher end homo tiles look more modern and appealing than lower end marble).

Rosy
14-01-12, 09:59
haha no not at all. Am not an agent. Just a humble property owner.

i am not suggesting that you are an agent.

your comments sounds like agent's words that's all:)

chiaberry
14-01-12, 10:02
i am not suggesting that you are an agent.

your comments sounds like agent's words that's all:)

haha maybe I go take part-time job as agent one day when I retire!

yaozong7
14-01-12, 11:07
nobody aim fh landed...:o...except of course the most handsome bro:D:D:D

At current prices, I can only aim FH landed in JB lah.....SGD 250K....hee

Rosy
14-01-12, 11:15
At current prices, I can only aim FH landed in JB lah.....SGD 250K....hee

with a budget of 250k, u are certainly priced out of Sg market with the only exception of HDB BTO flats

yaozong7
14-01-12, 11:28
with a budget of 250k, u are certainly priced out of Sg market with the only exception of HDB BTO flats

Err...i mean FH landed in JB cost SGD 250k, not my budget..... FH landed in SG OCR should cost ard 1.8 to 2m, even for the cheapest units now, i guess? That is certainly out of my budget...haha

yaozong7
14-01-12, 11:33

But you are right though. I am certainly priced out of the HDB BTO & 1st hand EC market, hence my participation in this forum....ha

ikan bilis
14-01-12, 11:38
umm.... where would be the cheapest 2bdr, fh, reasonably cheap cheap, near mrt ??...
a bit old like 15yr ok... low quantum better,... i wanna aim for that as investment...

:rolleyes:

ikan bilis
14-01-12, 11:49
But you are right though. I am certainly priced out of the HDB BTO & 1st hand EC market, hence my participation in this forum....ha

if limited budget then die die must go through that BTO first, then EC... those are important stepping stones... for each BTO & EC step you are like given $100-200K "entitlements".... ;)

i'm reserving my first timer privilege for the biggest EC when i retire... now not worth it as EC will cost me 10yrs of opportunity locked down... :D

Rosy
14-01-12, 12:12
if limited budget then die die must go through that BTO first, then EC... those are important stepping stones... for each BTO & EC step you are like given $100-200K "entitlements".... ;)

i'm reserving my first timer privilege for the biggest EC when i retire... now not worth it as EC will cost me 10yrs of opportunity locked down... :D

the 30months wait is stopping many to downgrade to EC

ikan bilis
14-01-12, 12:16
the 30months wait is stopping many to downgrade to EC

30months wait + 3yrs construction + 5yrs mop = ~10yrs..... :simmering:

don't have that many 10yrs in my life.... ;)

Rosy
14-01-12, 12:20
30months wait + 3yrs construction + 5yrs mop = ~10yrs..... :simmering:

don't have that many 10yrs in my life.... ;)

even for retirees to downgrade to new EC will not be viable due to 30mths wait unless one go for rental during the waiting period

Lovelle
14-01-12, 12:23
RCR studio good enough for me.

Parc Rosewood is not in RCR. Sorry la...

bullman
14-01-12, 12:28
If the analysts' comments are in anyway accurate, then prime CCR will drop the fastest and hardest. Looking to pick up a big unit in Paterson/Orchard area for own stay. I am getting a bit sick of the congestion issue at my landed estate.

yaozong7
14-01-12, 12:29

But we dun qualify for BTO and EC leh..... unless the income limit is further raised aggressively. But it seems to be a gd idea to apply for a BTO/EC when we retire. Possible to do that even if I inherit a HDB flat? Hee...

That sounds rather weird though,to apply for a BTO/EC when I retire......haha

ikan bilis
14-01-12, 12:48
even for retirees to downgrade to new EC will not be viable due to 30mths wait unless one go for rental during the waiting period

option 1: sell condo and buy resale hdb first.... last time was nice, 3yrs mop... but now increased to 5yrs... got to wait 5yrs before can apply ec
option 2: sell and leased back condo, rent it for 2.5yrs...

But we dun qualify for BTO and EC leh..... unless the income limit is further raised aggressively. But it seems to be a gd idea to apply for a BTO/EC when we retire. Possible to do that even if I inherit a HDB flat? Hee...

That sounds rather weird though,to apply for a BTO/EC when I retire......haha

once MOP over, apply for EC lor...
actually should be good to buy big big ec when retire... buy those dual key... staying inside studio and let your kids stay in 2/3bdr section... can kick them out if having problems with them, and NOT kena kicked out by them and sleeping at road side... haha... ;)

yaozong7
14-01-12, 13:18
[quote=ikan bilis]option 1: sell condo and buy resale hdb first.... last time was nice, 3yrs mop... but now increased to 5yrs... got to wait 5yrs before can apply ec
:D ]

I have an option 3 but I am not disclosing it in a public forum. Many will flame me for the suggestion......Haha.....

Clue: must think out of the box like Yaacob.... ;)

hopeful
14-01-12, 14:38
[quote=ikan bilis]option 1: sell condo and buy resale hdb first.... last time was nice, 3yrs mop... but now increased to 5yrs... got to wait 5yrs before can apply ec
:D ]

I have an option 3 but I am not disclosing it in a public forum. Many will flame me for the suggestion......Haha.....

Clue: must think out of the box like Yaacob.... ;)

ur 3rd option: sell condo and camp at east coast park?

Rosy
14-01-12, 16:34
option 1: sell condo and buy resale hdb first.... last time was nice, 3yrs mop... but now increased to 5yrs... got to wait 5yrs before can apply ec

for both options you have to factor in another 3yrs construction waiting period.

downgrade to HDB or smaller condo will be the only choice

yaozong7
14-01-12, 17:01
[quote=yaozong7]

ur 3rd option: sell condo and camp at east coast park?

Haha no lah...... Must think out of the box like our dear Yaacob.....If our millionaire minister can think abt it, so can mortals like us...... hehe...

richwang
14-01-12, 21:36
If you transfer your property to your parent and let him to will it back to you, since there is no inheritance tax in Singapore, the property will still be yours.
For any bank loan issue, you just be the guarantor.
You can then buy EC.

Thanks,
Richard

richwang
14-01-12, 21:41
My friend tried to sell his Bayshore Park and lease back. But failed.

True investors will not buy at this moment.

He end up just sell, and rent the next door project The Bayshore.

Moving home is still VERY troublesome even it is just next door.

Thanks,
Richard

richwang
14-01-12, 21:50
"Divorce" with your wife and put all properties under your name.
Now she can apply EC together with the child.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321p.nsf/w/BuyingNewFlatEligibilitytobuynewHDBflat?OpenDocument#Citizenship

the applicant and the children under her legal custody, care and control (for widowed/ divorced)

Thanks,
Richard
PS. If wife insists to put the property under her name, you just sweet talk that you can get better bank load rate.

Arcachon
14-01-12, 22:44
"Divorce" with your wife and put all properties under your name.
Now she can apply EC together with the child.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321p.nsf/w/BuyingNewFlatEligibilitytobuynewHDBflat?OpenDocument#Citizenship

the applicant and the children under her legal custody, care and control (for widowed/ divorced)

Thanks,
Richard
PS. If wife insists to put the property under her name, you just sweet talk that you can get better bank load rate.

Why don't the gov give every household the chance to get two HDB, this way sure got lot of people get marry and have baby. One 5 room and one 3 room, got kids move to 5 room, cannot have kids move to 3 room and get 2 dogs or cats.

mossyburger
14-01-12, 23:47
Best thing to do now is sell and buy a container as a temporary home

http://www.container.sg/index.html

:p:p:p:p:p:p

CCR
15-01-12, 05:55

Small problem... Where should we locate the container? East coast park?

minority
15-01-12, 20:03
I will like to aim for a cluny road landed. yeah aim mah.. never say that it will be reality

CCR
15-01-12, 21:46
I will like to aim for a cluny road landed. yeah aim mah.. never say that it will be reality

Great choice.... Damn nice there, botanic garden at your door steps...

kelvinyup
22-12-20, 10:27

Website has been updated.

New website link is https://osgcontainers.com/en-sg/ (https://osgcontainers.com/en-sg)

kuantat
23-12-20, 22:35
:D:DAs usual TCSS while waiting for price to drop...:D:D

My Target....

Own Stay

1) D15/16 FH landed terrace...Land size 1700 to 2000 sqft ...1.5 to 1.7M
or
2) D15/D16/D17....FH condo...(NOT IN PLACE WHERE BIRDS DONT FLY)..
1200 sqft and above....below 1M

Investment

1) Bayshore/east coast 2 bedder apt 800plus sqft...BELOW 800K...:o

anyway TALK is CHEAP...so lets all TALK....:D:D:D
lets have a open discussion 90077854