PDA

View Full Version : marine parade Hdb

marktkt22
05-01-12, 06:25
The hdb at siglap was move to char chee when govt announced Enbloc/ser.
Will same fate await the marine parade hdb ?
There are 58 blk at this prime location,some with good sea view ?
Move the flat away,sell to pte developers, together with the mrt eastern regions line , marine parade promenade revamp etc ...
What your view ?

Douk
05-01-12, 07:10
Move the flat away,sell to pte developers, together with the mrt eastern regions line , marine parade promenade revamp etc ...
What your view ?

I think laguna park, neptune court, mandarin garden need tongo first before the hdb got enbloc.

Laguna
05-01-12, 08:24
This is quite a political issue.
HDB cannot SERS all these blocks and then return to SLA, to sell to private developers at a much higher price.

The price of the 5 bed room, sea facing is at around $800,000 now if not wrong.

marktkt22
05-01-12, 10:23
Btw, not much empty big plot of state land to do ser,
Even if the government want to ser.
Definitely polithcal sensitive esp with mrt and estate revamp.
Siglap may be the "precursors" ....of thing to come

rattydrama
05-01-12, 10:59
can sers them and build garden. 20 yrs later, sell to developers. Our gov is able to wait for 20 yrs. we cannot.

sers programme was not popular n seldom heard of 5 yrs ago, but since last 2 yrs, this buzz word has been appearing often.

if recession comes we will again see alot of sers programme. LOL

leave something behind for their sons and grandsons........they cannot develop everything at one go.

tkc2263
05-01-12, 15:20
I think laguna park, neptune court, mandarin garden need tongo first before the hdb got enbloc.

Let me update you on the recent developments on the abovementioned projects.

Laguna Park...If I am not mistaken, LP has attempted 3 times en bloc, but so far yielded no buying interests.

Neptune Court.. Currently it is undergoing a privatisation exercise to privatise the common areas (Ministry of Finance/SLA own this) but with the hefty price tag of S$64.5m and a 75% approval from the residents by mid-Jan 2012, it is highy unlikey to be successful in my opinion. To cough out between $75k to $90k depending on unit size and just to privatise with no guarantee of going en bloc, your guess is good as mine. This estate sits on slightly more than 750k sq ft.

Mandarin Gardens..Formed a sales committee but alas too many in fightings hence rendering en bloc almost impossible. This estate sits on more than 1m sq ft.

You may want to add Lagoon View and Bayshore Park to the list.

Lagoon View...Was privatised at a lower price tag than compared to that given to NC. According to sources, NC has more "potential" value than LV, which means to say NC's location is superior than LV. May attempt en bloc soon.

Bayshore Park..Has more than 1k units and also sits on 1m sq ft. Very spacious layout and fantastic landscape to boot. However, the expatriate community is large and mainly anti en bloc. At the GM, like MG, plentiful of abuses and hostilities.

It looks very unlikely that the govt would "acquire" these plots of land. As they are lined up in almost a straight path, it would require all these estates to be acquired.

The site where the HDB flats were SER at Siglap is most likely to be a MRT station of the Eastern Regional Line.

My:2cents: worth.

marktkt22
05-01-12, 15:27
Thanks, v gd analysis.
Siglap ser v likely mrt statn erl there ...that the common understanding

mcmlxxvi
05-01-12, 17:10
Thanks, v gd analysis.
Siglap ser v likely mrt statn erl there ...that the common understanding

Then Axis @ Siglap huattt liao!!!!!

sh
05-01-12, 18:28
What your view ?

Don't think they are move the entire marine parade to chai chee....:doh:

but.... they can intensify the land use in the long run.

Think 50 storey pinnacle@duxton. The 58 blocks can become 10 super 50 storey blocks, occupying maybe 30% of the land? The existing owners get their 99LH reset, get brand new super high rise units.... Govnt get land to sell make $$$$.... developers get prime sites..... everyone happy :cheers1:

Douk
05-01-12, 20:10
Thanks for the detailed update. i didn't mean government to acquire these private lands but thru private enbloc. But it is almost impossible to enbloc these private estates due to their current market price and 99lh status.

Personal view, MND need to work closely with developers to get rid of these estates in the next property bull run.

Let me update you on the recent developments on the abovementioned projects.

Laguna Park...If I am not mistaken, LP has attempted 3 times en bloc, but so far yielded no buying interests.

Neptune Court.. Currently it is undergoing a privatisation exercise to privatise the common areas (Ministry of Finance/SLA own this) but with the hefty price tag of S$64.5m and a 75% approval from the residents by mid-Jan 2012, it is highy unlikey to be successful in my opinion. To cough out between $75k to $90k depending on unit size and just to privatise with no guarantee of going en bloc, your guess is good as mine. This estate sits on slightly more than 750k sq ft.

Mandarin Gardens..Formed a sales committee but alas too many in fightings hence rendering en bloc almost impossible. This estate sits on more than 1m sq ft.

You may want to add Lagoon View and Bayshore Park to the list.

Lagoon View...Was privatised at a lower price tag than compared to that given to NC. According to sources, NC has more "potential" value than LV, which means to say NC's location is superior than LV. May attempt en bloc soon.

Bayshore Park..Has more than 1k units and also sits on 1m sq ft. Very spacious layout and fantastic landscape to boot. However, the expatriate community is large and mainly anti en bloc. At the GM, like MG, plentiful of abuses and hostilities.

It looks very unlikely that the govt would "acquire" these plots of land. As they are lined up in almost a straight path, it would require all these estates to be acquired.

The site where the HDB flats were SER at Siglap is most likely to be a MRT station of the Eastern Regional Line.

My:2cents: worth.

mkl22
06-01-12, 13:29
I

the plot looks to be too big for just a MRT station. so if the station is here, there has to be something else on it. another shopping centre?

tkc2263
06-01-12, 14:54
the plot looks to be too big for just a MRT station. so if the station is here, there has to be something else on it. another shopping centre?

Shopping centre??? Highly unlikely, there are already plentiful of eating joints there. Moreover, Parkway Parade and 112 Katong are considered nearby.

The site is nestled amongst landed properties, unlikely to have a shopping centre there in my opinion..

My :2cents: worth.

marktkt22
06-01-12, 22:03
Already priced in, 2 bedder asking 1.1+m ......

Then Axis @ Siglap huattt liao!!!!!

Shawn
14-01-12, 19:03
This is quite a political issue.
HDB cannot SERS all these blocks and then return to SLA, to sell to private developers at a much higher price.

The price of the 5 bed room, sea facing is at around $800,000 now if not wrong.

Its not $800k. Its already come close to $1 million already for a good facing 5-bedroom HDB block facing the seaview in Marine Parade.

A 3 bedroom common corridor unit at Marine Parade is already asking for $465k. Dont talk about 4 or 5 bedroom HDB at Marine Parade. The sky is the limit.

Douk
14-01-12, 19:13
Its not $800k. Its already come close to $1 million already for a good facing 5-bedroom HDB block facing the seaview in Marine Parade.

A 3 bedroom common corridor unit at Marine Parade is already asking for $465k. Dont talk about 4 or 5 bedroom HDB at Marine Parade. The sky is the limit.

5 room hdb... Not 5 bedroom hdb.