PDA

View Full Version : MEASURES TO IMPROVE THE LIVING ENVIRONMENT FOR NON-LANDED RESIDENTIAL ESTATES

Wolverine23
02-01-12, 06:44
Anyone has any comments or experience on this URA measure implemented last month?

http://www.ura.gov.sg/circulars/text/dc11-14.htm

Why are existing approved project excluded from this?

teddybear
02-01-12, 07:56
Implications:
1) Landed property price with GPR 1.4 will drop because no more potential to redevelop into 5 storey MM estates which can fetch highest $PSF.
2) No more MMs on land of GPR 1.4, since min average size per unit is now 70 sqm, and in the case of Telok Karu is 100 sqm.
3) Overall, all landed property prices will be affected by the new ruling due to sentiments and relentless cooling measures on private properties. Long life HDB! They are the best! Never sell your HDB! We will soon see HDB flat transacted at $1m! >80% HDB flat owners will benefit (except those who CPCB and still "short" on properties). :p

Anyone has any comments or experience on this URA measure implemented last month?

http://www.ura.gov.sg/circulars/text/dc11-14.htm

Why are existing approved project excluded from this?

Eastboy
02-01-12, 09:42
Implications:
1) Landed property price with GPR 1.4 will drop because no more potential to redevelop into 5 storey MM estates which can fetch highest $PSF.
2) No more MMs on land of GPR 1.4, since min average size per unit is now 70 sqm, and in the case of Telok Karu is 100 sqm.
3) Overall, all landed property prices will be affected by the new ruling due to sentiments and relentless cooling measures on private properties. Long life HDB! They are the best! Never sell your HDB! We will soon see HDB flat transacted at $1m! >80% HDB flat owners will benefit (except those who CPCB and still "short" on properties). :p

If hdb crosses 1mil, our condos will be over 2 mil. I dont mind. :banghead:

nobrainer32007
02-01-12, 09:50
If hdb crosses 1mil, our condos will be over 2 mil. I dont mind. :banghead:

Some people are very simple minded. sometimes I call them stupid

Wolverine23
02-01-12, 11:08
What happens if the developer/ owner is found to have flouted this rule but the condo/ apartment is already completed or approved?

Tear down the whole project? :doh:

CyrusChang
03-01-12, 08:24
Cannot compare!!!!

proper-t
03-01-12, 10:27
Good measure which will increase the attractiveness of landed estates. If anything, the large number of low-rise apts within a landed enclave have dampened the prices of neighbouring landed houses as potential buyers shy away because they do not like the prospect of apt owners crowding up the street or staring into their domicile. For myself, I will not buy a landed if my immediate neighbour is a low-rise apt.