PDA

View Full Version : How would you feel if you are a hbd dweller looking in at this site?

hayata1972
01-05-07, 18:58
How would you feel if you are a hbd dweller looking at this site? I hope some Hdb heartlanders give us some of their thoughts of the rest of the 15% private owners. If not, why not you guys give me your opinions of being a HDB owner now, having to face the rising prices of condos and having a hard time upgrading.:(

Singaporeans issue
01-05-07, 19:14
This is a classic case of have and have nots. 15% VS 85%. The 15% are holding onto raising assets. The rest of the 85% just read in the papers and watch TV stating how much the 15% have to gain in this boomtime. Looks like the gap is really widening again. Right now i would be very pissed if i am a hdb owner that just got a pay rise and ever ready to upgrade, but realized i am totally priced out even within the suburbs.

Unregistered
01-05-07, 19:28
Who cares, not my problem. It's not as if HDB dwellers are not aware of property market booms/ bubbles bursting at the end of every periodic cycle. No money now, just wait, and patience shall be rewarded.

Republic
02-05-07, 08:59
Sorry, but this country is Republic and not communist. Although we are not democratic, but we are very happy as it is.