PDA

View Full Version : Hedges Park (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

latour
14-04-11, 09:16
"Tripartite Developers, a joint venture (JV) company between City Developments, Hong Leong Group and TID, are expected to start marketing its Hedges Park condominium project along Upper Changi Road later this week.

According to market analysts, the average price of units at the 99-year leasehold project is estimated to be within S$850 psf to S$900 psf.
Hong Leong has developed seven large condo projects on a large tract of land which it acquired in the 1970s. The projects include Azalea, Ballota, Carissa, Dahlia, Edelweiss, Ferraria Park and The Gale condos.

The Hedges, however, will not be built in this area. Instead, Tripartite will be developing the 501-unit, eight-storey project on a site acquired at a state tender in April last year.

The Hedges comprises one- to four-bedroom units and penthouses. The one-bedders will have a size of 484 sq ft, while its ground-floor units, which each feature a private enclosed space, are larger at 570 sq ft.
Two-bedroom units start from 764 sq ft and three-bedroom units from 1,000 sq ft, while four bedders are 1,345 sq ft, though a four-bedder with a private enclosed space is 1,538 sq ft.

Meanwhile, the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) is set to launch another 99-year leasehold condo plot next to Ferraria Park for tender under the confirmed list later this month."

(Source : PropertyGuru – 13 Apr 2011)

latour
14-04-11, 09:20
Will this be another Tripartite venture for a LH99 site, after their 'H' launch this weekend? Will FEO go in and bid for higher land price?

Will this be Tripartite's 'I' project... :rolleyes:

moomooteo
14-04-11, 13:11
Tripartite likely to bid aggressively to guard their turf.
Anyway, they have nothing to lose. They have landbank of 2 more FH land. Land that is now used for showflat and housing the construction workers. So with or without this land, there will be a I and J. With a high 99LH project, they will price their last 2 FH project even higher. And the best part is this FH land is almost free as it is acquired in 1970s.

latour
14-04-11, 14:51
Yes, they bot the FH land in the 70s and that must be veri veri cheap, and the had already made alot from the A to G FH projects. Got money now to go bid high and aggressively for the LH99 land, nice...

Just wonder when will they launch the other FH projects (possibly two of them)? This will be the land between 'D' to 'H' along Flora Drive, and the back facing 'E' and 'G', according to the MasterPlan 2008 layout.

They may end up having 'A' to 'K'... in the whole area.

romeo
14-04-11, 22:59
when everything's over.. they may start enbloc A n B devts.. woo hoo

latour
18-04-11, 10:19
when everything's over.. they may start enbloc A n B devts.. woo hoo

Haha... its Not Impossible.

New projects there are going to be smaller (and smaller), that makes A, B, C, D, E possible en-bloc potential in the futuer as these are freehold land projects...

latour
24-04-11, 11:43
Tender site... about 380 units LH99...

kingkong1984
24-04-11, 11:46
Aiyana, fh can see n touch? It's all in the mind.

devilplate
24-04-11, 12:01
Aiyana, fh can see n touch? It's all in the mind.

FH good only if can enbloc

romeo
24-04-11, 23:08
talkin abt en-bloc, heard loyang valley the red-brick devt, reject twice..

devilplate
24-04-11, 23:10
talkin abt en-bloc, heard loyang valley the red-brick devt, reject twice..

old 99lh....super far from amenities and MRT....tats it...

it does looks like chalets though:D

latour
27-04-11, 14:26
News of Land LH99 Flora Drive is out...

"URA puts up 3 residential sites for sale
April 26, 2011

Flora Drive, Hillview Avenue, Land Sales, Woodlands
The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) has released three residential sites for sale on Tuesday.

The two land parcels at Flora Drive and Woodlands Avenue 2 are launched for sale under the Confirmed List of the 1st half 2011 Government Land Sales Programme.

Potentially yielding about 380 housing units, the site at Flora Drive is located in a residential estate in Pasir Ris.

With a site area of about 2.68 hectares, it has a maximum permissible gross floor area of over 37 thousand and 5 hundred (eds: 37,545) square metres.

The second site is located at Woodlands Avenue 2 and Rosewood Drive.
The land parcel can potentially yield about 390 housing units.

The site, with an area of about 2.74 hectares, is near the Republic Polytechnic and Singapore American School.

It has a maximum permissible gross floor area of over 38 thousand (eds: 38,333) square metres.

In addition, the third site at Hillview Avenue is placed under the Reserve List for application for sale.

Potentially yielding about 405 housing units, it has a site area of about 1.26 hectares and a maximum permissible gross floor area of 35,416 square metres.

It’s located near the future Cashew and Hillview MRT Stations, which are part of the future Downtown Line 2 Mass Rapid Transit system scheduled for completion in 2015.

Earlier this month, the Housing & Development Board has also released a private residential site at Sengkang Square and Compassvale Drive for sale through the Reserve List.

Together, these four residential sites can potentially yield about 1,885 housing units, offering developers and home-buyers with more choice."

(Source : Channel NewsAsia – 26 Apr 2011)

romeo
27-04-11, 23:46
old 99lh....super far from amenities and MRT....tats it...

it does looks like chalets though:D

it has an old charm to it

latour
16-05-11, 14:38
wondering who will end up tendering for this piece of LH99 land, will it be Tripartite again, or maybe FEO !!!

latour
17-06-11, 09:47
URA receives 4 bids for Flora Drive site

The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) has received four bids for a 99-year residential land site at Flora Drive.

At the close of the tender on Thursday, the highest bid came from Frasers Centrepoint, which submitted a bid of S$131.4 billion. This works out to about S$3,499 per square metre.

The next highest bid was from Tripartite Developers at S$130.8 million or about S$3,484 per square metre, followed by Leng Hoe Development at S$123 million or S$3,276 per square metre.

Allgreen Properties submitted the lowest bid of S$105.9 million or S$2,820 per square metre.

The site has an area of about 26,800 square metres and a maximum gross floor area of slightly above 37,500 square metres.

It was launched for public tender on April 26.
Commenting on the site, CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) said the land is surrounded by several condominiums such as Hedges Park and The Gale – which are both under construction – as well as Ferraria Park, Edelweiss Park and Dhalia Park.

CBRE’s executive director, Mr Li Hiaw Ho, said: “Its proximity to the Japanese Primary School will attract Japanese expatriates working in the industrial employment centres in the east.”

He added that the site could yield around 380 new apartments.

“The top bid of S$131.38 million or S$325 psf/plot ratio will translate to a breakeven cost of about S$700 psf,” he commented.

Mr Li said the 501-unit Hedges Park condominium, which was launched for sale in April 2011, had over 60 per cent of it sold at a price of S$850 to S$900 psf.

Source : Channel NewsAsia – 16 Jun 2011

bargain hunter
17-06-11, 09:53
its funny how hong leong didn't bid significantly higher to "defend" the price of hedges park. from hereon, hedges park's sales may slow.

URA receives 4 bids for Flora Drive site

The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) has received four bids for a 99-year residential land site at Flora Drive.

At the close of the tender on Thursday, the highest bid came from Frasers Centrepoint, which submitted a bid of S$131.4 billion. This works out to about S$3,499 per square metre.

The next highest bid was from Tripartite Developers at S$130.8 million or about S$3,484 per square metre, followed by Leng Hoe Development at S$123 million or S$3,276 per square metre.

Allgreen Properties submitted the lowest bid of S$105.9 million or S$2,820 per square metre.

The site has an area of about 26,800 square metres and a maximum gross floor area of slightly above 37,500 square metres.

It was launched for public tender on April 26.
Commenting on the site, CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) said the land is surrounded by several condominiums such as Hedges Park and The Gale – which are both under construction – as well as Ferraria Park, Edelweiss Park and Dhalia Park.

CBRE’s executive director, Mr Li Hiaw Ho, said: “Its proximity to the Japanese Primary School will attract Japanese expatriates working in the industrial employment centres in the east.”

He added that the site could yield around 380 new apartments.

“The top bid of S$131.38 million or S$325 psf/plot ratio will translate to a breakeven cost of about S$700 psf,” he commented.

Mr Li said the 501-unit Hedges Park condominium, which was launched for sale in April 2011, had over 60 per cent of it sold at a price of S$850 to S$900 psf.

Source : Channel NewsAsia – 16 Jun 2011

kingkong1984
17-06-11, 11:23
hold can liao.. why defend? throwing good money after bad, when the tide goes out.. all fishes swim out also... u defend for what? Sand Castle?

gav108
17-06-11, 11:40
resident in this region. new site inferior to hedge's park site. new site is butt next to TPE, and gotta walk out just for a bus stop. hedges park has bus stop just next to it. has 3 buses going to simei, tanah merah, tampines n pasir ris mrt (10-15min ride). all 3 buses will also bring u to a station in DL3 in 2-3 bus stops in the future. think developers, beside being more cautious now, also study the site carefully before bidding :D

Jyychan
19-06-11, 23:19
hold can liao.. why defend? throwing good money after bad, when the tide goes out.. all fishes swim out also... u defend for what? Sand Castle?

Smart move by Tripartite. Now, FCL gotta hold it by tendering for the upcoming LH99 land tender in August. If FCL wins the 2nd land, it has upper hand in deciding the launch price for both projects next year. And Tripartite can relax and plan it big for the balance FH lands in 3-4 years.

latour
21-06-11, 18:08
Will there be a chance that FCL will join force with FEO to develop the project on this piece of land?

latour
22-07-11, 17:51
any bro/sis here have info on when this project plan to launch? any details to share...

rockinsg
22-07-11, 18:21
any bro/sis here have info on when this project plan to launch? any details to share...

Tender in june.... need time to get plans done and get approved..right? Don;t think anything will come out till end of year..

azeoprop
22-07-11, 18:46
It seems to be on higher ground than the rest of A to H. Might be worth a look for those units on 6th to 8th floor. You might be able to see the whole of the flora estate.

:beats-me-man:

linchong84
22-07-11, 19:42
beside an FH that is not priced very high now.. how to buy.. limited upward potential.. unless they launch at avg 7xxpsf :spliff: but like that hedges park owners will cry fowl..

rockinsg
22-07-11, 19:48
beside an FH that is not priced very high now.. how to buy.. limited upward potential.. unless they launch at avg 7xxpsf :spliff: but like that hedges park owners will cry fowl..

Will developer care? as long as hedges is sold by that time? Might price lower then hedges,,cause land was cheaper I think... also sales are cooling down..
lot of excuses.. diff plot..diff time.. :tongue3:

linchong84
22-07-11, 20:04
Will developer care? as long as hedges is sold by that time? Might price lower then hedges,,cause land was cheaper I think... also sales are cooling down..

land price of this is 4psf higher if i din recall wrongly..

latour
25-07-11, 14:41
The land price is about the same with Hedges i tot. With Hegdes selling well (was told) with that price level, and most of the latest trans in the Flora area FH condos, if they launch now will be at level playing field and earn good profits. If launch later then its diff to say.

KBW says the HBD/BTO/Resales will take a few years to sort out the imbalance in demand and supply. So there is a very good chance new laucnhes will be higher, or at same level, very unlikely its going to be cheaper. My guess is it will be around avg $800 to $850 /psf for this LH99 project (and what's the name... 'I', hopefull not an 'I' for Indians ? )

latour
25-07-11, 14:44
oh, and I tot there is building height restrictions for that area, so they may do what Hedges do, cut the land down to level with ground and the rest of condos there...

latour
16-09-11, 13:17
Drive pass via TPE last evening and notice there is now another board posting land for sale that is nearer to the Japanese school... last piece of land in the Flora Road/Drive area is going soon, and i think its LH99. Will be interesting to see the bid piece for this land parcel and which developer will go in...

latour
27-11-11, 22:50
Fencing-up work started... Q1'12 launch?

mcmlxxvi
27-11-11, 23:01
The land price is about the same with Hedges i tot. With Hegdes selling well (was told) with that price level, and most of the latest trans in the Flora area FH condos, if they launch now will be at level playing field and earn good profits. If launch later then its diff to say.

KBW says the HBD/BTO/Resales will take a few years to sort out the imbalance in demand and supply. So there is a very good chance new laucnhes will be higher, or at same level, very unlikely its going to be cheaper. My guess is it will be around avg $800 to $850 /psf for this LH99 project (and what's the name... 'I', hopefull not an 'I' for Indians ? )
Ixora? Ivy?

latour
29-11-11, 10:50
haha... what a name..

CondoExpert.sg
16-12-11, 14:46
Hedges Park @ Flora Drive (District 17)

(Visit www.CondoExpert.sg (http://www.condoexpert.sg/) or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information!)

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Hedges-Park-nightfacade.jpg

Summary

Developer : Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd
Est. TOP : Early 2014
District : 17 (Flora Area)
Est. Quantum Price : From $7xxK Up
No. Of Towers : 10
Tenure : 99 Years Leasehold
No. Of Storey : 6 – 8
Site Area : 330,102.8 sqft
No. Of Units : 501
Main Orientation : North-South
Units Composition : 1, 2, 2+Study, 3, 4 Bedrooms and Penthouse
Buyers Eligibility : Locals/PRs/Foreigners
Payment Scheme : Normal Progressive
Primary Schools within 1km : East Spring Primary School

Unit Types and Sizes

(No. of Units - Sizes (sqft)) 1 Bedroom
73 - 484/570

2 Bedrooms
155 - 764/797/915/969

2 Bedrooms + Study
74 - 872

3 Bedrooms
153 - 1001/1087/1184/1076

4 Bedrooms
35 - 1345/1539

3 Bedrooms Penthouses
11 - 1798

Total Units : 501

Facilities

Guardhouse
2 Function Rooms
Reception
Lounge
BBQ Facilities
Beach Pool Bridge
Tennis Court
Dining Pavilion
Clubhouse
Putting Green
Reflective Pool
Meditation Pavilion
Children’s Pool
50m lap Pool
Basketball Half-court
Children’s Playground
Gym
Marina Pool
Beach Pool
Marina Bridge
Marina Boardwalk
Treasure Island with Flying Fox
Side Gate with Lift
4 Barbeque Pavilions

Clubhouse

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Hedges-Park-poolfacade.jpg

Interior

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Hedges-Park-dining.jpg

Site Map

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Hedges-Park-siteplan.jpg

Street Map

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Hedges-Park-streetmapbig.jpg

Visit www.CondoExpert.sg (http://www.condoexpert.sg/) or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information on Hedges Park as well as for other new launch condos!

latour
16-12-11, 16:40
Discount given?..

makancula
04-03-12, 23:24
Anybody received notification about first 10% disbursement? Or anyone know when it will be?

bargain hunter
15-03-12, 14:07
8 more sold at median price of 873psf in feb. 157 out of 501 to go.

lalachong
20-03-12, 11:51
Hello there! Anyone bought a unit here?

Wondering what is the construction progress. . :confused:

Based on some research, i guess by June 2012 will have to start to pay the first 10%..

latour
26-03-12, 09:13
Palm Isles launching this week, what will be the competition like now comparing these two LH99 project? which one is better?

Noexit
25-07-12, 23:15
Does anyone care to share with me any idea that this land that Hedges Park is sitting on still consider Freehold under Heong Leong? Or the land had already been converted to 99 years by SLA?

terrynfs
25-07-12, 23:49
Does anyone care to share with me any idea that this land that Hedges Park is sitting on still consider Freehold under Heong Leong? Or the land had already been converted to 99 years by SLA?

Noexit
26-07-12, 10:05
Hi Terrynfs, initially I though is a 99yrs LH too but I happened to found out during a visit to a project showroom that was launch recently and during the presentation on the surrounding site introduction, I was shock that the land that Hedge Park sit on was a FH land that Heong Leong had bough it sometime back but because of the recent sales of the other two 99 years land that Heong Leong realized that they no longer monopolized the property market in this area that they decided to release Hedge Park as a LH project and The Gale was their last FH here. By releasing Hedge Park as LH only they can competitive with the upcoming two LH project which is currently selling now.

This what I heard and will like to share here and will also hope to get some feedback on how reliable this piece of news is.

latour
26-07-12, 12:10
Hi Terrynfs, initially I though is a 99yrs LH too but I happened to found out during a visit to a project showroom that was launch recently and during the presentation on the surrounding site introduction, I was shock that the land that Hedge Park sit on was a FH land that Heong Leong had bough it sometime back but because of the recent sales of the other two 99 years land that Heong Leong realized that they no longer monopolized the property market in this area that they decided to release Hedge Park as a LH project and The Gale was their last FH here. By releasing Hedge Park as LH only they can competitive with the upcoming two LH project which is currently selling now.

This what I heard and will like to share here and will also hope to get some feedback on how reliable this piece of news is.

Hedges is on a LH99 land, and the developer bidded for it. Its interesting which project showroom you visited, what presentation and who is doing it?

Site Sold By URA
Location (http://www.ura.gov.sg/LsmMap/resources/images/zoom_in_magnifier.png (http://javascript<b></b>: zoomToSite(557);)): Upper Changi Road North / Flora Drive
Site Area (m2): 30,678.7
Allowable Development:ResidentialGross Floor Area (m2):42,951.0
Date of Award:30-Apr-2010
Successful Tender Price:$148,300,000.00
Successful Tenderer:Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd
Press ReleaseLaunch of Site (29-Mar-2010) (http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2010/pr10-28.html?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=500&width=900)
Tender Closing of Site (27-Apr-2010) (http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2010/pr10-49.html?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=500&width=900)
Award of Site (30-Apr-2010) (http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2010/pr10-52.html?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=500&width=900)

Noexit
26-07-12, 12:58
Thanks for the info. This will sound more convincing.

Hedges is on a LH99 land, and the developer bidded for it. Its interesting which project showroom you visited, what presentation and who is doing it?

Site Sold By URA
Location (http://www.ura.gov.sg/LsmMap/resources/images/zoom_in_magnifier.png (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:%20zoomToSite%28557%29;)): Upper Changi Road North / Flora Drive
Site Area (m2): 30,678.7
Allowable Development:ResidentialGross Floor Area (m2):42,951.0
Date of Award:30-Apr-2010
Successful Tender Price:$148,300,000.00
Successful Tenderer:Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd
Press ReleaseLaunch of Site (29-Mar-2010) (http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2010/pr10-28.html?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=500&width=900)
Tender Closing of Site (27-Apr-2010) (http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2010/pr10-49.html?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=500&width=900)
Award of Site (30-Apr-2010) (http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2010/pr10-52.html?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=500&width=900)

bargain hunter
15-08-12, 15:55
2 units sold at 861 and 871psf in july. 122 units left.

phantom_opera
15-08-12, 16:30
This Flora area getting risky like Pasir Ris ... price war may erupt if unexpected downturn hits

better pray hard

leftfield
05-10-12, 16:52
Construction progress 22 Sep 2012.
10% has already been called for completing foundation work.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/offshore_chicane/HedgesPark220912.jpg

phantom_opera
05-10-12, 16:52
This Flora area getting risky like Pasir Ris ... price war may erupt if unexpected downturn hits

better pray hard

After QEternity ... something is better than nothing :hell-hath-no-fury:

leftfield
08-10-12, 10:52
This thread is almost dead. Anyone else who has bought an unit here?

latour
08-10-12, 11:22
Not me, but I know of people whom bot MM unit here at the early stage of the launch. The Photo taken from Ederwisse Park condo side?

leftfield
08-10-12, 11:55
Not me, but I know of people whom bot MM unit here at the early stage of the launch. The Photo taken from Ederwisse Park condo side?

Taken at the bus stop opposite Best World. :)

Realised there is very little interest in this project. Parc Olympia is launched much later but has sold far quicker. :scared-5:

toiletsiao
08-10-12, 12:55
Taken at the bus stop opposite Best World. :)

Realised there is very little interest in this project. Parc Olympia is launched much later but has sold far quicker. :scared-5:

The developer not advertising much mah lol

leftfield
08-10-12, 14:10
The developer not advertising much mah lol

Ya man, like supermarket like that. You advertise more u sell more! :doh:

makancula
08-10-12, 16:34
what's MM unit?

leftfield
08-10-12, 16:57
what's MM unit?

Mickey Mouse units, generally referring to units < 500 sq ft in space.

gav108
08-10-12, 22:54
hong leong advertising is definitely cmi compared to far east, lol. actually i went to 'kaypoh' and visited hedges park, parc olympia and palm isle.

if you ask me, hedges park has the best finishing and looks - compressed marble in living room, quartz sink counter and partial marble walls in both baths vs ceramic/porcelain tiles in parc olympia and the 1/2 bedders in palm isle.

in terms of location and comparing ulu to ulu, hedges park is best - not next to TPE and has bus stops just outside it with buses to simei, tampines, pasir ris, tanah merah mrt & future dtl in 5 min.

in terms of price, the cheapest 2 bedder 764 sq ft was only 600k then! that surely beat parc olympia and palm isle hands down. lol

leftfield
09-10-12, 09:04
hong leong advertising is definitely cmi compared to far east, lol. actually i went to 'kaypoh' and visited hedges park, parc olympia and palm isle.

if you ask me, hedges park has the best finishing and looks - compressed marble in living room, quartz sink counter and partial marble walls in both baths vs ceramic/porcelain tiles in parc olympia and the 1/2 bedders in palm isle.

in terms of location and comparing ulu to ulu, hedges park is best - not next to TPE and has bus stops just outside it with buses to simei, tampines, pasir ris, tanah merah mrt & future dtl in 5 min.

in terms of price, the cheapest 2 bedder 764 sq ft was only 600k then! that surely beat parc olympia and palm isle hands down. lol

Not forgetting earlier TOP in 2014. But HL is really nonchalant in the way they market HP. Ai lai mai sua kind of attitude even when there was heated competition from PI and PO couple of months back

leftfield
28-10-12, 00:11
Construction progress 27/10/2012. Progress appears slow.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/offshore_chicane/HedgesPark271012.jpg

bakasa2002
28-10-12, 00:36
One think HP has is bw and Pi and PO alrdy done away w that? Is it true, I rem reading somewhere...

leftfield
28-10-12, 00:52
One think HP has is bw and Pi and PO alrdy done away w that? Is it true, I rem reading somewhere...

No BW for Hedges Park

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/offshore_chicane/IMG_2865.jpg

wt_know
21-11-12, 15:27
based on my search in propertyguru, it seems like Hedges Park is the 'cheapest' which still can get low $800-ish psf for 3-bedder with 1001 sqft

HP is cheap for a reason ? what is the launch price? :beats-me-man:

not that i'm complaning but need to understand the rationale and make an informed decision.

thanks

leftfield
21-11-12, 16:04
based on my search in propertyguru, it seems like Hedges Park is the 'cheapest' which still can get low $800-ish psf for 3-bedder with 1001 sqft

HP is cheap for a reason ? what is the launch price? :beats-me-man:

not that i'm complaning but need to understand the rationale and make an informed decision.

thanks

IIRC, launch price was about the same. HP's prices are comparable to Palm Isles and Parc Olympia nearby. Why 'cheap', u ask? Ulu and no MRT nearby lor.

sherlock
21-11-12, 16:42
IIRC, launch price was about the same. HP's prices are comparable to Palm Isles and Parc Olympia nearby. Why 'cheap', u ask? Ulu and no MRT nearby lor.
On top of it, it is 99 LH as compared to the other A to G neighbours which are FH

phantom_opera
21-11-12, 17:29
highest psf for this project was 484st MM

$1,129 PSF IN JUN 2011 FOR A 484-SQFT UNIT

radha08
21-11-12, 18:55

is there a law today cannot build bay window and planter box...:confused:

wt_know
21-11-12, 19:12
thanks for the info.
i find the building is too low. even high floor probably has no view huh?

bakasa2002
21-11-12, 21:23
is there a law today cannot build bay window and planter box...:confused:
No lah ... I wld like to get a unit w more livable space mah ... cos' every sqf u pay is x amt, so if you don't need a big planter, bw or balcony, then better strike out those proj lor .... ;)

Btw, I seen Sea Esta, it is really efficiently planned. Best amg the 4, including finishing comparable to Seastrand. ;)

leftfield
22-11-12, 07:56
thanks for the info.
i find the building is too low. even high floor probably has no view huh?

Ok, I'm vested in this development as I just pulled the trigger on a PH there.

Reasons why I preferred it over PO & PI:

1) PI only had small units and cluster housing left, plus the fact that it's further deeper in Flora Drive

2) Was considering on a PO PH which on a PSF basis was cheaper than HP. However, was not a fan of the sporty concept and was told maintenance for the PH will be a killer, >$400 per month! Location wise, still needed to walk out quite a distance to the bus stop.

3) Settled on HP as it has an exit out on Upp Changi North Road, very near a bus stop.

The PH layout was neat and the roof terrace was of the right size. View wise, we picked one that oversee the Japanese school so blockage was somewhat minimised.

Hope all this info helps in you making a decision!

leftfield
22-11-12, 08:23
On top of it, it is 99 LH as compared to the other A to G neighbours which are FH

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/offshore_chicane/Comparison.jpg

Actually, you will be surprised how close it is to some of the neighboring FH estates.

Noexit
22-11-12, 08:53
Same through that this project will had more disadvantage on selling in the future especially all the FH project status around this project and these older FH project seen to be very well maintance and looking at the price of the other two 99 years project selling much lower then this project. :violins:

I rem during its Super VVIP launch a friend called me and told me he had strike high return by purchasing this project and everything from the price, facilities, surrounding, return yield, market price in future , etc But in my mind I guess his agent must be a good lier....... :doh:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/offshore_chicane/Comparison.jpg

Actually, you will be surprised how close it is to some of the neighboring FH estates.

leftfield
22-11-12, 08:59
Same through that this project will had more disadvantage on selling in the future especially all the FH project status around this project and these older FH project seen to be very well maintance and looking at the price of the other two 99 years project selling much lower then this project. :violins:

I rem during its Super VVIP launch a friend called me and told me he had strike high return by purchasing this project and everything from the price, facilities, surrounding, return yield, market price in future , etc But in my mind I guess his agent must be a good lier....... :doh:

Well, then again all 3 LH99 developments, despite being launched one after another, are all now > 80% sold.

It's just all a matter of preference. :D

gav108
22-11-12, 10:01

huh?? looking at the price comparisons chart all three 99 leasehold condos around the same price what.

wt_know
22-11-12, 10:30
thanks for your input. you got a penthouse unit with roof on level #07-xx?

Ok, I'm vested in this development as I just pulled the trigger on a PH there.

Reasons why I preferred it over PO & PI:

1) PI only had small units and cluster housing left, plus the fact that it's further deeper in Flora Drive

2) Was considering on a PO PH which on a PSF basis was cheaper than HP. However, was not a fan of the sporty concept and was told maintenance for the PH will be a killer, >$400 per month! Location wise, still needed to walk out quite a distance to the bus stop.

3) Settled on HP as it has an exit out on Upp Changi North Road, very near a bus stop.

The PH layout was neat and the roof terrace was of the right size. View wise, we picked one that oversee the Japanese school so blockage was somewhat minimised.

Hope all this info helps in you making a decision!

leftfield
22-11-12, 14:18
thanks for your input. you got a penthouse unit with roof on level #07-xx?

Aiyah, there are no secrets one. If u are subscribed to squarefoot.com.sg, all can tell!

All the PH units are #07-XX!!! :D

lzhou006
24-11-12, 23:06
Aiyah, there are no secrets one. If u are subscribed to squarefoot.com.sg, all can tell!

All the PH units are #07-XX!!! :D

Hi Bro, do you know when will the HP top? From website it said June 2015, but it launched much eariler than PI and PO right?

lbb
25-11-12, 10:56
Hi Bro, do you know when will the HP top? From website it said June 2015, but it launched much eariler than PI and PO right?

Hey man, I visited the showroom on Fri, agent was saying 2H of 2014.

leftfield
25-11-12, 12:45
Hey man, I visited the showroom on Fri, agent was saying 2H of 2014.

By my own calculations based on the progress of the construction, I think likely 3Q 2014. Don't quote me though!

It was lauched in April 2011. :)

lzhou006
25-11-12, 17:27
By my own calculations based on the progress of the construction, I think likely 3Q 2014. Don't quote me though!

It was lauched in April 2011. :)

Thanks for the info, quite interested to get a unit in HP. I took a visit to the show room and construction site, but seems they block the whole construction site and can not see anything. I saw your photos, where did you take it?

leftfield
25-11-12, 20:00
Thanks for the info, quite interested to get a unit in HP. I took a visit to the show room and construction site, but seems they block the whole construction site and can not see anything. I saw your photos, where did you take it?

I took the pictures near the bus stop along Upp Changi Rd North, just after Best World International.

Happy house hunting! ;)

bakasa2002
26-11-12, 21:39
They adverstise on Sat saying got pool facing units available ... Anyone got latest pricing?

radha08
26-11-12, 23:10
They adverstise on Sat saying got pool facing units available ... Anyone got latest pricing?

thats what i hate about new devts u want the price must go down personally and check unless u know someone..thats why i like FEO their website got all pricing but then again their pricing...:scared-1: :D

leftfield
27-11-12, 05:56

HP has got like 3 main pools so pool facing ain't exactly rare! :D

Noexit
28-11-12, 15:46
If you are subscribed to squarefoot.com.sg you will be able to see more detail such as the tower which is where they facing and level, etc. ;)

huh?? looking at the price comparisons chart all three 99 leasehold condos around the same price what.

leftfield
09-12-12, 08:39
Construction progress 08/12/2012

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/offshore_chicane/HedgesPark081212A.jpg

Flora Drive is now connected to Upp Changi Rd North. :D . Not open to public still though.

lzhou006
09-12-12, 19:05
Construction progress 08/12/2012

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/offshore_chicane/HedgesPark081212A.jpg

Flora Drive is now connected to Upp Changi Rd North. :D . Not open to public still though.

Thanks for sharing. Looks the ground floor ceiling is very high.

leftfield
09-12-12, 20:42
Thanks for sharing. Looks the ground floor ceiling is very high.

Might be the basement carpark instead.

leftfield
03-01-13, 08:43
Construction update 01/01/2013

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/offshore_chicane/HedgesPark010113_zps230a18b9.jpg

Shadus
03-01-13, 13:44
Is the showflat still open?

ZeeWee
03-01-13, 14:32
Is the showflat still open?

Yes still open

Superstar1
08-01-13, 17:04
I've been told there would be a MRT station opposite the Japanese School, if so any idea which line would this be?

No way this information could be verified

zeroxon
09-01-13, 13:53
I've been told there would be a MRT station opposite the Japanese School, if so any idea which line would this be?

No way this information could be verified

are you referring to the future Tampines East MRT Station (DT33) ?

btw I still see that there's a lot of unit still not sold yet, compared to olympia which is selling like hot cake, what's wrong with this condo?

leftfield
09-01-13, 14:03
btw I still see that there's a lot of unit still not sold yet, compared to olympia which is selling like hot cake, what's wrong with this condo?

Hedges Park - 78 out of 501 left unsold = 84.5% sold

Parc Olympia - 63 out of 483 left unsold = 87% sold

Looks about the same to me. :)

zeroxon
09-01-13, 14:34
Hedges Park - 78 out of 501 left unsold = 84.5% sold

Parc Olympia - 63 out of 483 left unsold = 87% sold

Looks about the same to me. :)

hmm even considering that olympia just recently launch ? :P

maybe Olympia is more active advertising ...

leftfield do you think that hedges park is a good buy compared to other condo surrounding?

btw I searched a little bit and found that the TOP is 2014, will it finish earlier? if im not mistaken normally it will be finised 3-6 months earlier?

leftfield
09-01-13, 14:46
hmm even considering that olympia just recently launch ? :P

maybe Olympia is more active advertising ...

leftfield do you think that hedges park is a good buy compared to other condo surrounding?

btw I searched a little bit and found that the TOP is 2014, will it finish earlier? if im not mistaken normally it will be finised 3-6 months earlier?

Palm Isles is about 84% sold as well if you are interested. Launched in early 2012. :D

TOP was supposed to be in 2015 so the 3Q 2014 already takes into consideration the buffer.

Probably not the best person to give advice since I'm vested but given today's mad prices for new launches, I do feel there's value for money here (relatively speaking of cos!).

zeroxon
09-01-13, 14:54
Palm Isles is about 84% sold as well if you are interested. Launched in early 2012. :D

TOP was supposed to be in 2015 so the 3Q 2014 already takes into consideration the buffer.

Probably not the best person to give advice since I'm vested but given today's mad prices for new launches, I do feel there's value for money here (relatively speaking of cos!).

thanks for your advise :cheers4:

gull
17-01-13, 16:10
Guys, I bought a 4 bedder at Hedges 2 months back. Few questions:

1. Looking at the pace of construction what can be the likely TOP...can it be Q2 2014?
2. Your view on prices at time of TOP taking into accnt risk of property decline post CM(cooling measure) 7. I was expecting capital appreciation of ~ 20% but seems it may turn out flat.
3. Any idea on mix of buyers at Hedges? Is it largely locals or good mix of locals, PR's and foreigners.

Thnx

Gull

leftrightcentre
17-01-13, 16:54
Yay! I can finally post after registering few times and all.

leftfield, do you drive a BM? I think I saw you and your wife on New Year's Day taking photo of the site. I recently bought a unit in Nov so went to take a look at the site. I took a stroll along Flora Road and really like the serenity and the general feel of the neighbourhood despite the multiple constructions and workers quarters.

To gull, the buyers profile: SINGAPOREANS 84.5%, PR 9.8%, FOREIGNER 5.4%, COMPANY 0.3%.

I think the brochure TOP is Dec 2014 but later amended to Jun 2015? I am guessing 2014Q3?

Unfortunately today's announcement of the new MRT line do not seem to have any plus for Flora area. It seems to be further than Upper Changi and Tampines East MRTs.

leftfield
18-01-13, 10:07
Guys, I bought a 4 bedder at Hedges 2 months back. Few questions:

1. Looking at the pace of construction what can be the likely TOP...can it be Q2 2014?
2. Your view on prices at time of TOP taking into accnt risk of property decline post CM(cooling measure) 7. I was expecting capital appreciation of ~ 20% but seems it may turn out flat.
3. Any idea on mix of buyers at Hedges? Is it largely locals or good mix of locals, PR's and foreigners.

Thnx

Gull

1. Aug 2014 is about right, I don't think it will be any earlier.
2. 20%? You are very optimistic!
3. Think answer has been given in the earlier post.

Yay! I can finally post after registering few times and all.

leftfield, do you drive a BM? I think I saw you and your wife on New Year's Day taking photo of the site. I recently bought a unit in Nov so went to take a look at the site. I took a stroll along Flora Road and really like the serenity and the general feel of the neighbourhood despite the multiple constructions and workers quarters.

To gull, the buyers profile: SINGAPOREANS 84.5%, PR 9.8%, FOREIGNER 5.4%, COMPANY 0.3%.

I think the brochure TOP is Dec 2014 but later amended to Jun 2015? I am guessing 2014Q3?

Unfortunately today's announcement of the new MRT line do not seem to have any plus for Flora area. It seems to be further than Upper Changi and Tampines East MRTs.

Oops, tio spotted! But lucky was with the Mrs! :D

Jokes aside, I don't think the MRT stations for the new line will be near anyway. Besides, only ready by 2030!

leftrightcentre
18-01-13, 14:41
1. Aug 2014 is about right, I don't think it will be any earlier.

Oops, tio spotted! But lucky was with the Mrs! :D

Jokes aside, I don't think the MRT stations for the new line will be near anyway. Besides, only ready by 2030!

Haha! I was just leaving when you arrived. Was at the other end of the bus bay. Turned around and saw you taking photo and guess it could be you. Should have walked over to say hi to my future neighbour. I presume you bought for own stay since you've been going to take progress photos?

leftfield
19-01-13, 14:34
Haha! I was just leaving when you arrived. Was at the other end of the bus bay. Turned around and saw you taking photo and guess it could be you. Should have walked over to say hi to my future neighbour. I presume you bought for own stay since you've been going to take progress photos?

This kind of ulu location of cos buy for own stay, lol. :D

lzhou006
20-01-13, 00:32
[QUOTE=leftfield]1. Aug 2014 is about right, I don't think it will be any earlier.

When will the developer call for additional 10% payment? We need to pay additional 10% when completion of reinforced concrete framework of unit, means if my unit is 2nd floor I need to pay eariler than people who buy 8th floor? Want to know since need to make some financial arrangement, thanks.

gull
20-01-13, 10:19
Dear All,

Will Flora road benefit from new MRT lines...Is it a generic annvmnt or they have already pinned down the exact stations & their locations?

The other thing I wanted to ask was on balconies in Hedges. Personally, I love balconies and notice that Hedges has a very big one along the whole length of living room. Is it good, bad or subjective to each individual. I feel it gives high end porsh look and will make the house airy.

Will like to hear your views?

Best rgds! Gull

Roarrrr
21-01-13, 08:35
[QUOTE=leftfield]1. Aug 2014 is about right, I don't think it will be any earlier.

When will the developer call for additional 10% payment? We need to pay additional 10% when completion of reinforced concrete framework of unit, means if my unit is 2nd floor I need to pay eariler than people who buy 8th floor? Want to know since need to make some financial arrangement, thanks.

- Yes. You are right. They have already started calling for the 10% sometime in Sept 2012

Roarrrr
21-01-13, 08:46
Dear All,

Will Flora road benefit from new MRT lines...Is it a generic annvmnt or they have already pinned down the exact stations & their locations?

The other thing I wanted to ask was on balconies in Hedges. Personally, I love balconies and notice that Hedges has a very big one along the whole length of living room. Is it good, bad or subjective to each individual. I feel it gives high end porsh look and will make the house airy.

Will like to hear your views?

Best rgds! Gull

The mrt stations are not exactly near to Hedges Park.
Upper Changi Rd East Station is further than Upper Changi Rd ( towards expo direction) Say about 15-20 minutes walk
You can probably walk there, provided u cross the busy highway junction exit which has no traffic stop there .( towards airport)
You ll get a better idea if you go check it out personally.

As for the huge balconies, I agree tat it was a huge bonus point. Definitely airy & opens up the entire living space.
The Gale is almost completed. ( I drove by there yesterday) You can see their units/ balconies very clearly now. And I believe Hedges Park is slightly longer than the ones at The Gale. So, that might be a good gauge.
If you r happy with The Gale, then perhaps, Hedges Park ones will be just as good. *fingers crossed:)
( i tell myself lower expectations will lead to higher level of happiness. Lol )

leftfield
21-01-13, 09:16
Nice! For the longest time, I thought I was the only one who bought an unit here! Looks like we have quite a few owners here too! :D

Bragpig
21-01-13, 09:54
Nice! For the longest time, I thought I was the only one who bought an unit here! Looks like we have quite a few owners here too! :D

I also bought a unit here.
Any fb/discussion group? Can't find any around.

leftfield
21-01-13, 11:04
Discussion group? Isn't this one already? ;)

toiletsiao
21-01-13, 11:24
The mrt stations are not exactly near to Hedges Park.
Upper Changi Rd East Station is further than Upper Changi Rd ( towards expo direction) Say about 15-20 minutes walk
You can probably walk there, provided u cross the busy highway junction exit which has no traffic stop there .( towards airport)
You ll get a better idea if you go check it out personally.

there is actually a pedestrian crossing underneath the flyover.

Roarrrr
21-01-13, 21:07
there is actually a pedestrian crossing underneath the flyover.

oh !! Really !! I ll go take a look again :)
Thanks for e info.

RCT
21-01-13, 23:01
Actually what is the price now for this condo. Actually I quite like this location... still considering hedges park, palm isles or parc olympia... Still have unsold units?

latour
22-01-13, 09:16
I also bought a unit here.
Any fb/discussion group? Can't find any around.

There is a FB page for the projects in the area, found this one.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Condos-at-Flora-RoadDrive-aka-Changi-Condo-Village/156017434466348?ref=hl

leftfield
22-01-13, 13:19
Actually what is the price now for this condo. Actually I quite like this location... still considering hedges park, palm isles or parc olympia... Still have unsold units?

As of Dec, Hedges Park is 86% sold, Parc Olympia 90% sold, Palm Isles 87% sold.

Prices are still hovering between $800-900 psf. :)

leftrightcentre
22-01-13, 14:31
As of Dec, Hedges Park is 86% sold, Parc Olympia 90% sold, Palm Isles 87% sold.

Prices are still hovering between $800-900 psf. :)

Hedges had a good headstart before Olympia and Palm but the weakest sales. Hedges is the cheapest too. Really wonder why.

I don't like the concept and layout of Olympia but it is the best selling.

Palm is more spacious than Hedges and I think the finishing are better quality and I think the fitments are branded (unlike Hedges "no brand"). Don't like the L-shaped wardrobe and the layout not what I wanted but other than that, I think it is a good development with good design. Open kitchen, less exposed entrance, etc. The ex-Fraser owner 1% discount is a plus too. Can understand why it sells.

Even if for the Hedges lack of marketing, when anyone goes to Olympia or Palm, they would have popped over to Hedges for comparison before making their mind no?

leftfield
22-01-13, 14:39
Hedges had a good headstart before Olympia and Palm but the weakest sales. Hedges is the cheapest too. Really wonder why.

I don't like the concept and layout of Olympia but it is the best selling.

Palm is more spacious than Hedges and I think the finishing are better quality and I think the fitments are branded (unlike Hedges "no brand"). Don't like the L-shaped wardrobe and the layout not what I wanted but other than that, I think it is a good development with good design. Open kitchen, less exposed entrance, etc. The ex-Fraser owner 1% discount is a plus too. Can understand why it sells.

Even if for the Hedges lack of marketing, when anyone goes to Olympia or Palm, they would have popped over to Hedges for comparison before making their mind no?

For PI, the bigger units were all sold out when I visited them so it was never a consideration. In any case, PI's location to me was not ideal, it is further in which is a considerable walk from the bus-stop.

Like I said earlier in this thread, was seriously considering PO but the concept and later TOP counted against it, thought its price was cheaper.

In the end, all things considered, the strongest factor going for HP was the earliest TOP among the 3.

Roarrrr
22-01-13, 15:20
For PI, the bigger units were all sold out when I visited them so it was never a consideration. In any case, PI's location to me was not ideal, it is further in which is a considerable walk from the bus-stop.

Like I said earlier in this thread, was seriously considering PO but the concept and later TOP counted against it, thought its price was cheaper.

In the end, all things considered, the strongest factor going for HP was the earliest TOP among the 3.

I think buying a house requires some "fate" too.;)

Hedges Park was a winner cos of e early TOP & e huge balconies.
I hv seen PI & PO as well. I don't like e layout of e blocks. Seems so cramped w condos unit/ apartment unit/ landed units.
The show flat awkward entrance was the deal breaker for me.
I understd tat PO has a much higher Mthly maintainence fee as well. ( which I ll prob not use after e novelty wears off)

Hedges park finishing seems rougher at their show flat. But I can deal with tat.:)
They are building level 3 now. . . I also went to e bus bay to take some pics.

leftfield
22-01-13, 15:28
I also went to e bus bay to take some pics.

Hey, post them here, at least I don't have to be the only one giving regular construction updates! :D

Roarrrr
22-01-13, 15:43
Hey, post them here, at least I don't have to be the only one giving regular construction updates! :D

Okie.its complicated. Pics in my iPhone. Laptop spoil so can't connect.
iPad working but how to transfer from iPhone to iPad ah??:D

leftfield
22-01-13, 16:00
Okie.its complicated. Pics in my iPhone. Laptop spoil so can't connect.
iPad working but how to transfer from iPhone to iPad ah??:D

Download the photobucket app and upload there. Then can post the link here!

FamilyGuy72
22-01-13, 16:38
To be a stone's throw away from Changi Prison is a real turn-off, for me anyway.

leftfield
22-01-13, 17:01
To be a stone's throw away from Changi Prison is a real turn-off, for me anyway.

Staying NEAR Changi Prison, not IN Changi Prison! :cheers1:

BTW, you arm very powerful, can throw a stone very far. :scared-5:

Pikachu1245
22-01-13, 17:35
Though Hedges Park(99yr lease) is sited near to several predominently older FH condos, the landscape seems impressive.

:2cents:

Roarrrr
22-01-13, 21:21

So i guess u don't own an unit in Hedges Park then:beats-me-man:
As I said, buying a house needs " fate"
That's why it didn't bother me one bit tat it's not fully sold yet, near prison, ulu , blah blah blah.

Roarrrr
22-01-13, 21:31
Download the photobucket app and upload there. Then can post the link here!

Here you go. Constructions progress as of 20 Jan 2013. Sunday. Raining.:D
Sorry. My pic kinda "small". LOL

Bragpig
22-01-13, 21:45
Here you go. Constructions progress as of 20 Jan 2013. Sunday. Raining.:D
Sorry. My pic kinda "small". LOL

Thanks for the update. I can see my unit!
LoL

leftfield
22-01-13, 21:49
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/offshore_chicane/photo_zps0033e7b7.jpg

Roarrrr
22-01-13, 22:42
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/offshore_chicane/photo_zps0033e7b7.jpg

wow, How did u enlarge it ???
anyways, i got a few more pics, but wasnt really clear.
the progress seems kinda slow at this moment ( comparing to your earlier pics)
when u going next ?:D

leftfield
22-01-13, 22:54
wow, How did u enlarge it ???
anyways, i got a few more pics, but wasnt really clear.
the progress seems kinda slow at this moment ( comparing to your earlier pics)
when u going next ?:D

I just saved the pic in photo bucket and attached the link here. :D

leftrightcentre
23-01-13, 10:42
The basement and L1 seems to be up, and L2 is in progress. From the last 2-3 months, I roughly estimate the completion of 1 storey each month. The wet days are coming to an end and I reckon progress would be more speedy after CNY. Probably end-July all the blocks would be fully up?

If another 3 months for the M&E and common areas. 3 months for the fittings, 1 month for QC, 2 month documentation, can probably TOP end 2014Q2? :D

FamilyGuy72
23-01-13, 11:13
So i guess u don't own an unit in Hedges Park then:beats-me-man:
As I said, buying a house needs " fate"
That's why it didn't bother me one bit tat it's not fully sold yet, near prison, ulu , blah blah blah.

Beauty in the eye of the beholder and I respect that. Apologies if my comments have offended any owner. Sorry it's totally unintentional and probably a bit insensitive on my part.

Roarrrr
23-01-13, 12:19
Beauty in the eye of the beholder and I respect that. Apologies if my comments have offended any owner. Sorry it's totally unintentional and probably a bit insensitive on my part.

No worries. Take it easy:cheers6:

Roarrrr
23-01-13, 12:21
The basement and L1 seems to be up, and L2 is in progress. From the last 2-3 months, I roughly estimate the completion of 1 storey each month. The wet days are coming to an end and I reckon progress would be more speedy after CNY. Probably end-July all the blocks would be fully up?

If another 3 months for the M&E and common areas. 3 months for the fittings, 1 month for QC, 2 month documentation, can probably TOP end 2014Q2? :D

Leftfield will provide the next constructions updates :D :D :D

I think that's level 1&2, 3 is under construction though. Correct me if I am wrong. Cos based on e agent explanation & show flat model, the basement car park cannot be seen. And level 4 should be just below road level. ( e new road inbtw hedges & jap school)
Anyone?

leftfield
23-01-13, 12:52

A big thumbs up to u! :cheers4:

Leftfield will provide the next constructions updates :D :D :D

I think that's level 1&2, 3 is under construction though. Correct me if I am wrong. Cos based on e agent explanation & show flat model, the basement car park cannot be seen. And level 4 should be just below road level. ( e new road inbtw hedges & jap school)
Anyone?

Haha, sure thing when I pass by there again.

As someone mentioned previously, the height for the 1st floor seemed a bit high. :confused:

leftrightcentre
23-01-13, 13:26
Actually right after I saw leftfield on New Year's Day, I went to Flora Road for a stroll. I popped my phone over the fence and snapped a few blind photos. Next time I'll bring along a stool to take better shots. :)

Same position with leftfield some minutes before:
http://i46.tinypic.com/2dkby52.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/yhts9.jpg

View from Flora Road:
http://i47.tinypic.com/ao0x0n.jpg
My position is somewhere near the development entrance (according to my estimation), and the space on the left seems to be the entrance driveway. If so, the level below is likely the basement carpark.

http://i46.tinypic.com/34invig.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/2dse8gg.jpg
This position is where the boating pool is I reckon.

Roarrrr
23-01-13, 16:27
WOW:cheers6:
Your blind shots are very clear !!:D did u actually climb up on the ledge to take ?
when i was there by e bus bay, i had to climb on e ledge loh.

for the rest of e pics, where exactly did u take them from ? i might go there to take a look too.

leftrightcentre
23-01-13, 16:57
WOW:cheers6:
Your blind shots are very clear !!:D did u actually climb up on the ledge to take ?
when i was there by e bus bay, i had to climb on e ledge loh.

for the rest of e pics, where exactly did u take them from ? i might go there to take a look too.

The first 2 shots were taken from the bus bay, climbing on the ledge.

The rest are taken along Flora Drive. You can actually walk pretty much further into the road where the Jap school is. From power station, walk a bit to approximate the boating pool area and raised my phone over the fence on tip toe and snap. You can actually walk along and snap-review-move-snap-review if you have the time. If I have a HD vidcam with moveable viewscreen it would be much easier.

I think it is logical that they excavate all the way to basement then cover up the base for basement rather than to the ground level then dig basement. This way should be faster cheaper, safer, and better QC for levelled floor.

BTW, the shots are all dated New Year's Day when I saw leftfield. The "minutes earlier" was the minutes just before leftfield arrived and not minutes before this posting. :D

leftfield
23-01-13, 17:26
Nice shots LRC! Good to see this thread alive, dead for so long!!! :)

makancula
23-01-13, 21:42
wow thanks for the photos.. yaa this thread is up again :)

lzhou006
23-01-13, 22:50
good to see the photos,plan to go down and bring camera to take photos.

Roarrrr
23-01-13, 23:21
good to see the photos,plan to go down and bring camera to take photos.

great !!

i think we shld space out our visits. . . then only can see the constructions progress more obviously.:D :D :D

i was planning to go in March/ April.

favfuchsia
24-01-13, 12:02
Glad that this thread is alive again! Bought a 2 bedder there.
Any idea what (and when) are the plans for the piece of land behind Hedges?

leftrightcentre
24-01-13, 12:38
On the issue of unsold units, I noticed in Nov that all the -13 and -44 stack were unsold. Think -54 as well. This is across all floors, which the 3 stacks together account for 18 units. The rest are the typical #04. Wonder what will Tripartite do to move them?

It was said that they are going to increase the price by 1-2% soon then. I wonder if that did happen and if they reduced the price in light of CM7?

lzhou006
24-01-13, 19:26
On the issue of unsold units, I noticed in Nov that all the -13 and -44 stack were unsold. Think -54 as well. This is across all floors, which the 3 stacks together account for 18 units. The rest are the typical #04. Wonder what will Tripartite do to move them?

It was said that they are going to increase the price by 1-2% soon then. I wonder if that did happen and if they reduced the price in light of CM7?

where to find the unsold unit list? Chech with agent?

makancula
24-01-13, 22:27
where to find the unsold unit list? Chech with agent?
yes, go to showflat check with them

leftrightcentre
25-01-13, 09:47
Popped over for a quick look yesterday evening.

Flora Drive is now completed, cleaned up, and just about ready to be opened up!
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/26BF2835-D3A7-4580-8F84-85EB08B08D71-4314-000003F1B07E03EC_zpsc37e83e0.jpg

The tennis court side.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/F02E04ED-182E-4DDA-BCE9-144C43D20B7A-4314-000003F1CC3F80BD_zps27fde55e.jpg

Blind shots from entrance of Flora Drive downslope to entrance of development using slightly different angles.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/502263C0-B126-462A-93EE-33FCE3D9DF81-4314-000003F1D7A51AF7_zpsc32e8ede.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/CB9E5605-8B3B-48E3-900E-E82C8E80EC5C-4314-000003F1E1AEC919_zps71e1f3d4.jpg

The flyover to the entrance of Flora Drive is about 800m, and I estimate to be 1.2km to the condo entrance. Not a 5-10min walk certainly.

This is the end of the Upper Changi Station closest to Flora based on the fenced up area. The fencing printed Upper Changi station. More than 1km to the flyover.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/9CB97231-9070-4EB0-810E-4C5EB4C9A8E0-4314-000004D350202E13_zps17549824.jpg

There is a construction area here indicating a DTL site but no indication that suggest this would be an entrance to the Upper Changi station. IMO is too far from the main station.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/98E7804D-67D9-483A-ABF2-9ADB2ED96DFC-4314-000004D355E2DE20_zps57fc0a32.jpg

leftfield
25-01-13, 13:26
Wow, thanks for the detailed update! This is impressive! :D

ken3147
25-01-13, 18:50
Wow, thanks for the detailed update! This is impressive! :D

Almost bought a 2 bedder there in dec at 950/psf. Is it reasonable?

lzhou006
25-01-13, 20:06
From this photo looks they are building 3rd floor, since for this stack 3rd floor is the ground floor.

gull
25-01-13, 20:21
leftrightcentre & All Hedges Lovers

Thanks for the pictures, I love this virtual power of networking through such forums, so much easier to share information.

I live in Simei and often go to Flora as my wife used to work there and have some frnds in Edelweiss. Based on my running expereince around that areas I guess from entrance of Hedges to the flyover it is not more than 500 meters and will disagree that it will be 1.2 KM.

Cant wait to have Hedges completed and so looking fwd to move in my "Own House". Waiting to sit in my long Balcony, watch over the lovely blue water down and sip my coffe with cool gentle North South wind blowing across...:)

Keep writing/posting about Hedges, the more I read, the more I feel good!...

Best rgds, Gull

lzhou006
26-01-13, 16:46
just passed by and took some photos, the image are clear since I am with my camera.

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag106/lzhou006/9_5DE55730_05_20130126_03_zps9b973982.jpg

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag106/lzhou006/9_5DE55730_05_20130126_02_zps8e097265.jpg

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag106/lzhou006/9_5DE55730_05_20130126_01_zpsf945ffe7.jpg

lzhou006
26-01-13, 16:59
hi guys, how to display photos direct on page? I put the links from Photobucket but need to click to show? thanks.

gav108
26-01-13, 21:16
wow so many pics! so interesting to see the construction in detail. the overly-tall 'ground floor' is definitely the basement car park. The extra height is to cater to the depth of the swimming pools which are directly above the car park.

as for mrt, the nearest should be the dtl3 upper changi station, which is beside the 4th university. it's 2-3 bus stops away n definitely not walkable. the dtl3 crosses the flyover area n therefore we see construction there. unless there's a miracle i doubt they will add a station in the vicinity, though it's such a waste as dtl3's track passes awfully close to flora area.

p.s. flora resident

leftfield
28-01-13, 07:50
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag106/lzhou006/9_5DE55730_05_20130126_03_zps9b973982.jpg
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag106/lzhou006/9_5DE55730_05_20130126_02_zps8e097265.jpg
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag106/lzhou006/9_5DE55730_05_20130126_01_zpsf945ffe7.jpg

There's an option to attach photos when u make a new post. It's the 2nd icon from the left below the arrow.

leftrightcentre
28-01-13, 15:03
Some "premature" information - distance to Upper Changi and Tampines East MRTs. I used 81 Flora Drive as the start point, which is the block near the condo entrance.

According to StreetDirectory, the distance to Tampines East MRT is 1.93km. http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Map/HedgestoTampinesEastMRTStreetDirectory_zps97465b33.png
This is by car and not on foot. SD I can't tell if this is measured from the nearest edge of the plot or from the block as the start bubble is on block 81, but the route line is from the plot edge. Anyway, this is probably the most straightforward path regardless on foot or car since TPE and some of the blocks are not looking to be "bash through friendly".

According to OneMap, the distance to Tampines East MRT is instead 2.16km, coming in a 230m further.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Map/HedgestoTampinesEastMRTOneMap_zps3ec26d4f.png
It looks like OneMap uses the actual block as the starting point. OneMap is by SLA which is like more authoritative since they sell the master map to the likes of StreetDirectory. However, I can't recall the details of the last saga when SD was sued for copyright for non renewal of their license and decided to do their own mapping? In any case, SD should probably do their own value add by having own layers (of shops, geolocal information, traffic routing, etc.) which could be more accurate?

SD is not showing Upper Changi MRT, so I could only use OneMap. The distance is 1.77km, and uses Flora Drive (when completed).
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Map/HedgestoUpperChangiMRTOneMap_zps28307156.png
When I checked my odo the other day, travelling down using the Bethany Church as the starting point (fenced up end of the Upper Changi MRT), it is ~1-1.2km to flyover traffic light, then 6-800m down to Flora Drive, then finally estimating 200m to the entrance. So best case 1.8km, worst case 2.2km.

The "supposed" underground map of Upper Changi MRT.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Map/UpperChangiMRT_zps6ab6ea6a.png
This MRT I reckon is primarily going to serve the SUTD campus, so the main station platform should be somewhere where the MRT logo is. The fenced up area as I see it today is just beside Bethany Church. Even if there is going to be an entrance to the station at the end of East View Garden, it is about another 150m walk to the station control.

gav108
28-01-13, 21:32
wow that's really detailed! well if there's a small path between the japanese school and parc olympia, as well as an underpass below tpe from there, tampines east mrt shld be only about 1km away by cutting through the hdb. in fact this path also shortens the route to tampines mart, a plus point since there's no neighbourhood centre in flora region. too bad this idea is only in my imagined list of possibilities :(

Roarrrr
30-01-13, 11:55
wow that's really detailed! well if there's a small path between the japanese school and parc olympia, as well as an underpass below tpe from there, tampines east mrt shld be only about 1km away by cutting through the hdb. in fact this path also shortens the route to tampines mart, a plus point since there's no neighbourhood centre in flora region. too bad this idea is only in my imagined list of possibilities :(

Actually, besides tampines mart. The next nearest is just opposite in pasir ris. Under those hdb blocks there. There's a few big coffee shops and a small mall there too.
Coffee shops a must for me :cheers1:

astro
30-01-13, 13:22
Hi, glad to know that the Hedges Park Discussion is very active of late as I am also another keen resident waiting for the Condo completion. By the way anyone know if the next 10% progressive payment is due anytime soon ?

latour
30-01-13, 22:36
Final road work at the new junction at Flora Drive is going on tonight, looks like final touch up and may open the junction/road these few days or maybe tomorrow!

leftfield
31-01-13, 07:50
Hi, glad to know that the Hedges Park Discussion is very active of late as I am also another keen resident waiting for the Condo completion. By the way anyone know if the next 10% progressive payment is due anytime soon ?

http://www.singaporehousingloan.sg/buildingunderconstruction.aspx

Next 10% will be for completion of superstructure? Will take a while, only 3rd floor now.

astro
31-01-13, 10:28
BAsed on URA website info, DEcmeber saw 10 neighbours added and there is around 70 units yet to be sold in the development....

Roarrrr
31-01-13, 12:06
:o

can we do a count whose gotten a unit in Hedges Park?
hopefully we hv more than 10 members here.:cheers1:
(add on to the replies. try to keep all e names intact ya)

lzhou006
31-01-13, 12:39
http://www.singaporehousingloan.sg/buildingunderconstruction.aspx

Next 10% will be for completion of superstructure? Will take a while, only 3rd floor now.

I got a unit on 5th floor, means I need to pay once 5th floor done or wait until all 8 story finished?

leftfield
31-01-13, 13:26
I got a unit on 5th floor, means I need to pay once 5th floor done or wait until all 8 story finished?

Good question. I wld think all 8 stories since they need inspection and confirmation before requesting for the next 10%?

Doing it floor by floor is too much hassle and work.

leftfield
31-01-13, 13:29
:o

can we do a count whose gotten a unit in Hedges Park?
hopefully we hv more than 10 members here.:cheers1:
(add on to the replies. try to keep all e names intact ya)

1. Leftfield

leftrightcentre
31-01-13, 13:51
1. Leftfield
2. leftrightcentre

Actually, wondering if ok to divulge the stack? For all you know, we might be sharing the same lift shaft, or even direct neighbours!

Roarrrr
31-01-13, 17:38
1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr

Anymore owners here :cheers6:

gull
31-01-13, 18:33
I am one of the owners n happy to reveal my stack n floor....its a 4 bedder @ 05-35....anybody else in 35?

Best rgds, Gull

astro
01-02-13, 08:23
1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro

Anymore owners here

Bragpig
01-02-13, 08:48
1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35

Anymore owners here?

lzhou006
01-02-13, 09:10
1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006

Anymore owners here?

Shadus
01-02-13, 09:20

They do it once its completed. For superstructure, once the block is completed. But further payments for false ceiling etc etc, is usually floor by floor. For small developments, this usually means not much difference between the units, for big developments, the difference can be as much as 3months or more.

makancula
01-02-13, 19:30
1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula

Anymore owners here?

hanafi_d2000
02-02-13, 09:33
looking...maybe after CNY

EK@East
04-02-13, 00:41
1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East

Hello all, I new here and proud to have gotten an unit @ Hedges.

请多多指教...

Regards,
EK@East

Roarrrr
04-02-13, 22:19
1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East

Anymore owners ?

ok great. the list is growing. but not 10 yet.
hopefully, more owners or " potential owners" will find their way on this forum.
:cheers5:

astro
05-02-13, 08:32
Has any of you been there recently ? Was curious if the access road besides the development open up for traffic. Was there two weeks back and access road is still closed but works on itcompleted.

gull
05-02-13, 15:53
Astro, I passed by and even stopped by Hedges site last Friday and the road was still not open.

EK@East
05-02-13, 23:06
Hi all,

I drove past Hedges Park site, along Upp Changi Rd North, noticed tt there's a site opposite Hedges & Ballota currently under construction.

Anybody knows what is the construction there abt?

astro
14-02-13, 04:19
Take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy CNY...:)

gull
14-02-13, 19:03
Happy CNY to all Hedges lovers!..

astro
18-02-13, 12:00
Drove by the stretch opp HEdges park and the development is for the prison HQ complex. Managed to ctach a glimpse of the board attached on the hording surrouning the construction site. Did not have much time to delve into details such as how many floor, how big, how many building, etc.... Probably will update when I drive past the next time round....

metformin
20-02-13, 09:32
Hello neighbors!
just bought a 3 bedder at hedges park.

1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10.metformin

leftrightcentre
20-02-13, 12:32
I received notification from my lawyer while I was travelling last few weeks. It appears that the foundation for my stack was just completed as at end-Jan. In the scanned documented, I see that stacks 31/32/34/35 had their foundation completed early/mid Sep 2012, so I guess there is probably a 3-6 months progress for the whole development.

02-34/35 have also just completed the RC framework and I guess the next 10% disbursement is going to be called for some people.

Whatever it is, edging closer to TOP! Getting excited. Can't wait for GSS next year to go shopping!

gull
20-02-13, 16:45
Found this on web...any views....?

http://sg.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=43&mid=32251&s=4

Tried posting the pic but dnt know how to do it...If somebody can help for benefit of all....

gav108
20-02-13, 20:36
Add me!

1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10.metformin
11. gav108

stay in this region and decided to get a 2-bedder here

gav108
20-02-13, 20:57

Tried posting the pic but dnt know how to do it...If somebody can help for benefit of all....

interesting...but many are christians etc. so it doesn't mean a thing to them. also in fengshui there are a few methods if i m not wrong, so depends on which formula is used. and given how units are stacked left, right, centre in blocks nowadays, i really wonder how fengshui is applicable when it was once applied to mostly standalone buildings with lots of nature around? the complexities of fengshui increase with the complexities of the surroundings, in addition to your birth date and other personal variables. the original fengshui concepts would have to be subjected to interpretation by modern students of fengshui. accurate or not we will never know.

but most things just use common sense lar. for instance, stack 65 facing upper changi road north at the road junction is one i will prefer not to get if i were staying. :2cents:

EK@East
20-02-13, 21:27
Hi Hedges lovers,

Great to see more ppl owning a unit here. :)

I've got a 4 bedder and is also looking forward to TOP.

Some plus points on why I opt for this project instead of others:

1. Unique facilities, unlike most others FH projects.
2. Only project within this area that has a bus-stop at its side gate. Checked the buses available, Bus #5 is a "good" bus tt bring you to many MRT stations.
3. Nearest but yet furthest fr the expressway, with PI & PO (back) facing the expressway.
4. Mins away from major expressways and even nearer to Airport.
5. Also mins away from the 4th Uni.

Looking forward to 'Sold Out' and TOP...

Cheers and wishing all a prosperous lunar new year.

Roarrrr
20-02-13, 22:15

My views on this:
- if you read carefully, this fengshui reading is meant for someone.( prospective buyer or not ) Hence, this may not be applicable for all the owners here.
- fengshui can be improved( if u r a believer ) through many ways. Such readings isn't very kind for owners who are listed under his " last resort" :sleep:
- and if all owners are into this. They would have brought along their own personal Feng shui master before signing on e purchase. Lol.

let's focus on e positive side of things. TOP 2014 here we come !!! Huat ah !!:)

Roarrrr
20-02-13, 22:25
1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10. Metformin
11. Gav108

Anymore owners ?

Finally crossed the 10th owner. Hehe
Let's hope we can reach 20 owners soon. :cheers6:

leftfield
21-02-13, 07:48
444 of 501 units sold as of 31st Jan. 88.6% sold!

leftrightcentre
21-02-13, 09:05
444 of 501 units sold as of 31st Jan. 88.6% sold!

I presume you got the number from URA's Prices of Units Sold in Private Residential Properties? Anyone knows what date this is based on? Execution of OTP or execution of S&P?

Actually I wonder how accurate is this data. In the Private Residential Property Transactions with Caveats Lodged page, I do not see my own property being listed. I received a letter that my banks had lodged a caveat against my property so it should be in the database. Severals weeks had past since the lodgement of caveat but still not updated yet.

leftrightcentre
21-02-13, 09:42
Hi Hedges lovers,

2. Only project within this area that has a bus-stop at its side gate. Checked the buses available, Bus #5 is a "good" bus tt bring you to many MRT stations.
3. Nearest but yet furthest fr the expressway, with PI & PO (back) facing the expressway.

For me it is probably kinda "fated"?

I visited the showflat when it was just launched (maybe April 11). Kinda liked the project but didn't commit as this was the first development that I actually visited and wouldn't have known what to expected. Was sort of a recce to build knowledge 1-2yrs down the road in case I were to buy a condo (which I now did).

I visited another development in Sep/Oct 12 with a friend and my agent and the discussion somehow led back to Hedges. I was told that there were still quite some units left and the price had not changed since launch and dropped in for another look with my friend. I took the opportunity to visit Palm and Olympia as well. Then eventually I bought my unit. :)

Why I like Hedges:
1. Serenity. I like the general surrounding. It's really nice just to be in the area.

2. Near to expressway but not too near. My room currently face the expressway and the noise, dust, etc. is not not a nice experience.

3. Good balance between seclusion and accessibility. Some developments are accessible but faces/placed along major roads that is potentially noisy higher pollution. Others are tucked in a series of small roads shielded from major road but making getting in/out less efficient.

4. Good room layout that supports what I want/how I want to live.

5. Decently sized rooms. Can place a queen/king and yet have enough space to walk and turn around, layout luggage, etc.

6. Decent value for money and affordable price. A key driver was the unchanged priced since launch (except more limited choice of available units).

7. Not too long to TOP.

Frankly speaking, I do think the Palm do have better fittings and furnishings. Everything feels more sturdy. 3 points against Palm for me are:
1. Wardrobe design is not friendly. Can't recall the layout but I think it is not as friendly as Hedges in terms of my renovation idea.

2. Higher priced though I like that the fact that the unit design is more spacious.

3. Nearer to expressway (also not as near to the bus stop though I don't care too much for this).

toiletsiao
21-02-13, 10:14
Hi Hedges lovers,

There is a new bus stop @ carissa park side gate ... new bus services will be running along flora rd soon...

astro
21-02-13, 12:52
The best stop is along flora and quite a distance from the main entrance of HEdges Park.

metformin
21-02-13, 23:04
For me it is probably kinda "fated"?

I visited the showflat when it was just launched (maybe April 11). Kinda liked the project but didn't commit as this was the first development that I actually visited and wouldn't have known what to expected. Was sort of a recce to build knowledge 1-2yrs down the road in case I were to buy a condo (which I now did).

I visited another development in Sep/Oct 12 with a friend and my agent and the discussion somehow led back to Hedges. I was told that there were still quite some units left and the price had not changed since launch and dropped in for another look with my friend. I took the opportunity to visit Palm and Olympia as well. Then eventually I bought my unit. :)

Why I like Hedges:
1. Serenity. I like the general surrounding. It's really nice just to be in the area.

2. Near to expressway but not too near. My room currently face the expressway and the noise, dust, etc. is not not a nice experience.

3. Good balance between seclusion and accessibility. Some developments are accessible but faces/placed along major roads that is potentially noisy higher pollution. Others are tucked in a series of small roads shielded from major road but making getting in/out less efficient.

4. Good room layout that supports what I want/how I want to live.

5. Decently sized rooms. Can place a queen/king and yet have enough space to walk and turn around, layout luggage, etc.

6. Decent value for money and affordable price. A key driver was the unchanged priced since launch (except more limited choice of available units).

7. Not too long to TOP.

Frankly speaking, I do think the Palm do have better fittings and furnishings. Everything feels more sturdy. 3 points against Palm for me are:
1. Wardrobe design is not friendly. Can't recall the layout but I think it is not as friendly as Hedges in terms of my renovation idea.

2. Higher priced though I like that the fact that the unit design is more spacious.

3. Nearer to expressway (also not as near to the bus stop though I don't care too much for this).

palm got odd shaped living room thou for the 3 bedder compact. hehehe

metformin
22-02-13, 08:39
Does anyone know if hedges park got any shop inside? like P.O or P.I

gav108
22-02-13, 09:10
There is a new bus stop @ carissa park side gate ... new bus services will be running along flora rd soon...

wonder if they are bus stops meant for the shuttle buses, which currently have no sheltered stops? if they are indeed meant for public buses, it's likely the buses will turn in from azalea park to flora road, then turn right to flora drive, which means hedges, po and pi will all benefit.

toiletsiao
22-02-13, 13:41
wonder if they are bus stops meant for the shuttle buses, which currently have no sheltered stops? if they are indeed meant for public buses, it's likely the buses will turn in from azalea park to flora road, then turn right to flora drive, which means hedges, po and pi will all benefit.

yup its a public bus service...under the Bus Service Enhancement program

gull
23-02-13, 14:50
Went to view Gale today to get a feel as of quality since its the same developer for both projects. Impressed by Gale n on paper Hedges has much more facilities n features than Gale hence excited that Hedges might turn out to be quite a good Condo or may be the best at Flora....:)

With the pace of construction what do you guys thibk he TOP might be?..Q3 2014?

astro
25-02-13, 09:33

Was at teh showroom yesterday apparaently nobody pay any heed to the geomancy advice cause the entire stack 54 was available. :)

leftfield
25-02-13, 10:00
Went to view Gale today to get a feel as of quality since its the same developer for both projects. Impressed by Gale n on paper Hedges has much more facilities n features than Gale hence excited that Hedges might turn out to be quite a good Condo or may be the best at Flora....:)

With the pace of construction what do you guys thibk he TOP might be?..Q3 2014?

Aiyah, new ones will always be better. :D

I'm thinking August 2014 for TOP but please dont quote me. :)

leftrightcentre
25-02-13, 10:11
Went to view progress yesterday. Seems to have decent progress. Pleasantly surprised to see that construction was in progress on a Sunday. Spotted at least 19 workers at work. They were mostly casually setting up the shape of the reinforcement steel core. Lazy Sunday work pace.

About nearly 1 storey up from last month. Progress should be on the uptick now that the rainy season is over and after the holiday season.

Attaching the sitemap for reference.
http://www.hedges-park.com.sg/images/hedges-park-condo-sitemap.gif

View from Bus Stop Overlooking Tennis Court and Row Stacks 69 and 73.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130224/ViewfromBusStoptoTennisCourt_zpsb7cbb3d1.jpg

View from Bus Stop overlooking Row Stack 58. Noticeable difference to the last month.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130224/ViewfromBusStoptoRowStack58_zps8e3dfa41.jpg

View from Flora Drive overlooking Row Stack 04. This is taken from the power station. Basement carpark is up. L01 is about up. L02 is also halfway up. They are building this row from the Edelweiss Park end.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130224/ViewfromFloraDrivetoRowStack04_zps3ac3faa7.jpg

View of Flora Drive Entrance (approximate location). Wonder what is this "traffic light" for? There seems to have a hump immediately to the left as we exit Hedges? Probably not going to be a very comfortable exit. There is a second hump think about 10-20m after this hump towards Upper Changi. Or maybe the entrane is going to be between the 2 humps?
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130224/FloraDriveEntrance_zps4dc4c2a2.jpg

The Vantage Point where I took some of the "aerial" shots. This position is along the perimeter of Japanese school. There is another point on the "opposite end" of the road on PO side as well.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130224/FloraDriveViewPoint_zpsfeab232c.jpg

View from Vantage Point 2 (PO side) to Stacks 03-04. Can clearly see that 01-06 are 1 storey slower than the rest (07-12).
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130224/FloraVantage2toStacks03-04_zps75121166.jpg

View from Vantage Point 2 to Entrance and Main pool.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130224/FloraVantage2toEntranceMainPool_zps76afbb3b.jpg

View from Vantage Point to Stacks 07-09. 01-06 (on the left) can't really be seen as these stacks are slower.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130224/FloraVantagePointtoStacks07-09_zpsbdd9d8f4.jpg

View from Vantage Point to Stacks 34-35. Panning slightly more to the right from the previous photo. Stacks 07-09 on the left and 34-45 on the right.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130224/FloraVantagetoStacks34-35_zps7cd3282f.jpg

View from Vantage Point to Stacks 50-51. Panning further right to overlook Stacks 50-51.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130224/FloraVantagetoStacks50-51_zpsed112221.jpg

View from Flora Drive to Car Porch. Taken from over the fence.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130224/FloraDrivetoCarPorch_zpse051618e.jpg

View from Flora Drive to Stacks 33-34. The white concrete is Stack 33. Patio level. Think is L1 (or they start counting from L2?). Stack 34 in the background. This difference is about 4 months apart based on foundation 10% disbursement date. Stack 35 already called for next 10% at least 3 weeks back. Think Stack 34 probably already called or calling too.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130224/FloraDrivetoStacks33-34_zpsb7678f95.jpg

View from Flora Drive to Row Stack 33 and Boating Pool.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130224/FloraDrivetoRowStack33BoatingPool_zps8b76a669.jpg

View from Flora Drive to Stacks 48-50. These few stacks are probably one of the slowest in the entire development.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130224/FloraDrivetoStacks48-50_zps809346b9.jpg

View from Flora Drive overlooking Stack 65. This should be the patio level. Seems to be build from the "ground" and not "on top" of underground carpark. So should be the "first" floor that is being constructed. Other stacks already have carpark, L1 and even up to L3 built!
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130224/FloraDrivetoStack65_zps3d486d00.jpg

View from Flora Drive overlooking the void between Stack 65 and 66. This is the spacing between the 2 stacks.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130224/FloraDrivetoStack65-66void_zpsbdc6d4fe.jpg

I took a stroll from the traffic light of the end of Flora Drive (intersect Upper Changi; bus stop road) to the approximate Hedges main entrance. The GPS app indicated about 230m).
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130224/FloraDriveTraffictoEntrance_zps71c43c35.png

Took a short video scanning the development progress. http://goo.gl/iGvZH

leftrightcentre
25-02-13, 10:12
I went up to Gale and tried asking to go in for a quick look. No allowed... :(

How did you do that?

gav108
25-02-13, 10:33
thanks for the comprehensive pics!

yes i m also wondering abt how to sneak into gale :D

by the way the distance between blocks for gale is the same as hedges, though gale is 8 stories and hedges is only 7 stories high (so may feel slightly more spacious). gale, with a similar layout, will be a good gauge of hedges' spaces.

gull
25-02-13, 11:58
I went to Gale with one of my frnds who is keen to buy something there or probably rent out...thats how I sneaked in Gale :)

leftfield
25-02-13, 12:18
Amazing pics! Tks for the update, LRC!

leftrightcentre
25-02-13, 12:49
Did some mapping to get a rough sense of layout and size.

This is the layout of Stack 33, mirrored from the developer's original.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges/Actual_zpsc7e04556.png

Superimposing the walls, wardrobe and kitchen table top i.e. what we would be getting out-of-the-box. Think this should be what we should see for real instead of the showroom ID. I think the walls seemed a little thick. I tried to best draw according to the lines (on the ground) and steel structure with some plaster over.. Hopefully the actual walls are thinner?
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges/Stack33-Layout_zpsd822faaa.png

Now I know what the bomb shelter is like if I had x-ray vision of superman. Would you feel safe being cocooned in a bamboo forest of steel bars? It'd be a Faraday's cage without any mobile/wifi signal haha...

You can also roughly know where the structural walls are if you're going to do some hacking. The floorplan didn't show this but can be seen from the site photo.

The balcony (and patio) is looking to be quite big. Rooms are not that big though. There's a live human worker to give some sense of perspective. Not sure if this is assuring. Makes the whole unit seem smallish.

Edit: Made a mistake in the balcony. It's much smaller actually. It does not extend to bedroom 2 and only the length of the living+dining.

leftrightcentre
25-02-13, 12:58
Saw that gull bought Stack 35. I think this is one of the most advanced stack. Do let us know if you have the next 10% from the reinforced wall called.

Stacks 69-73 should be the slowest I think. Nothing can be seen. The block site is bring used as a staging area for construction materials as seen from the bus stop view photo.

Speaking of this, I think by now all of us know that the adjacent plot up till the showroom belongs to Tripartite. Behind Stack 04 I saw a path with track into that plot. They are using that area to hold construction materials I think. That should make the construction more efficient. Advantage of developer holding adjacent land. :)

EK@East
25-02-13, 13:08
Wow, LRC, may I ask what's ur profession?

You seem professional n is very detailed to analyse the layout. Trust u must have done ur homework thoroughly before u committed to an unit here.

Cheers.

leftfield
25-02-13, 14:15
The distance between 2 facing blocks seems kinda small.

Anyone remember how wide is it?

gull
25-02-13, 16:30
LRC...ur a genius man...great work..appreciate ur imagination and eye for detail....

AS for ur question, I had only one notice for 10% which started since end of Jan 201 while I purchased unit in Nov 2012 and not sure if ur refering to next 10%....

Best rgds, Gul

gav108
25-02-13, 20:20
The distance between 2 facing blocks seems kinda small.

Anyone remember how wide is it?

around 25m. use the site plan 50 m lap pool as scale and you can calculate the width. it's the same width as gale.

valleyman
26-02-13, 14:06
Add me too..

1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10.metformin
11. gav108
12. valleyman

Own a 2-bedder here, though I don't live in the area. Looking forward to TOP.

leftrightcentre
27-02-13, 10:06
The facing blocks are 27.5m apart according to the plan. All blocks are equidistant.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Map/AnnexB-1_scale_zpsd6199ce7.png

I roughly plotted the edge distance to the pedestrian entrance, and it is ~90+30+45=165m. The traffic light to the plot edge should be 10m at most. Seems like there is considerable error from the GPS distance I measured haha.

Noexit
27-02-13, 11:10
The facing blocks are 27.5m apart according to the plan. All blocks are equidistant.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Map/AnnexB-1_scale_zpsd6199ce7.png

I roughly plotted the edge distance to the pedestrian entrance, and it is ~90+30+45=165m. The traffic light to the plot edge should be 10m at most. Seems like there is considerable error from the GPS distance I measured haha.

27.5m is very near . the facing oppsite can see clearly

gav108
27-02-13, 12:28
that's so detailed! thanks.

yes indeed it's quite close. gotta consider outdoor blinds for balcony privacy.

for those who haven't seen the review:

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Hedges+Park%3A+Review+and+Prices/

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Hedges+Park%3A+Photos+and+Floorplans/

leftrightcentre
27-02-13, 12:51
that's so detailed! thanks.

yes indeed it's quite close. gotta consider outdoor blinds for balcony privacy.

for those who haven't seen the review:

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Hedges+Park%3A+Review+and+Prices/

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Hedges+Park%3A+Photos+and+Floorplans/

I think QBay has distance up to 50m? That was the only development I saw that shows the various distance in the marketing plan in the showroom.

Just realised that I miscalculated. The midpoint is 15m so facing blocks are ~26.25m apart instead.

Noexit
27-02-13, 12:52
I think QBay has distance up to 50m? That was the only development I saw that shows the various distance in the marketing plan in the showroom.

50M IS A GOOD DISTANCE BLK TO BLK

leftfield
27-02-13, 14:21

LRC, you continue to impress me! Thanks for the detailed work!

27.5m is very near . the facing oppsite can see clearly

Which is why I took a unit which there is no opposite block! :D

Noexit
27-02-13, 16:07
LRC, you continue to impress me! Thanks for the detailed work!

Which is why I took a unit which there is no opposite block! :D

smart :ashamed1:

EK@East
27-02-13, 22:23
LRC, you are amazing.

Glad to have such neighbor like you.

Cheers.

makancula
01-03-13, 09:24
LRC you are so good, I vote for you hahaha:D

Mummy Irene
01-03-13, 15:16
Add me too..

1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10.metformin
11. gav108
12. valleyman

Own a 2-bedder here, though I don't live in the area. Looking forward to TOP.

Please add me in too. Hubby & I bought a 4 bedder at Hedges.

makancula
01-03-13, 20:10
Please add me in too. Hubby & I bought a 4 bedder at Hedges.
adding Mummy Irene

1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10.metformin
11. gav108
12. valleyman
13. Mummy Irene

Roarrrr
02-03-13, 01:32
LRC, wot an awesome job u did !! Thanks for all e pics & details.
:cheers4: :cheers4:

EK@East
06-03-13, 22:54
Went to recce the area at Flora area, the new road, Flora Drive, is finally opening this Saturday, 9 Mar '13 @ 4 pm.

Waited for 22 mths for the road to be ready and now patiently waiting for TOP.

astro
07-03-13, 08:48
Glad to hear that the road is finally ready and open. Will pay a visit to the development this weekend making use of this road...Anyone got info on the likely new bus route that will be plying Flora Drive area. Have seen bew bus stops being contructed by the road.

RSG
07-03-13, 09:12
Glad to hear that the road is finally ready and open. Will pay a visit to the development this weekend making use of this road...Anyone got info on the likely new bus route that will be plying Flora Drive area. Have seen bew bus stops being contructed by the road.

SBS Service no 4 starting on 17th Mar 2013. Loop service serving Tampines Interchange / MRT and looping through Flora road and Upp Changi North Industrial area.

makancula
07-03-13, 11:12
SBS Service no 4 starting on 17th Mar 2013. Loop service serving Tampines Interchange / MRT and looping through Flora road and Upp Changi North Industrial area.

can refer to:
http://app.lta.gov.sg/apps/news/page.aspx?c=2&id=81c15397-405a-499d-9c44-516a8fe70aeb

http://app.lta.gov.sg/data/apps/news/press/2013/20130103_BSEP_Svc-4_17Mar13.pdf

favfuchsia
07-03-13, 14:06
*wave

1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10.metformin
11. gav108
12. valleyman
13. favfuchsia

favfuchsia
07-03-13, 14:07
sorry mummy irene... my bad.

1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10.metformin
11. gav108
12. valleyman
13. Mummy Irene
14. favfuchsia

astro
07-03-13, 14:21
Thanks for the update. Having looked at the route that the bus will be travelling and the locations of the new bus stops. It is quite a distance from Hedges main entrance. Alternatively we could allow the bus to travel along changi north before alighting at the side entrance somewhere before the Jap School..

Was wondering with this bus service in place will the various condo do away with the private bus service currently running to and from Tampines Interchange. Also will comfort pull back their paid shuttle service.

latour
07-03-13, 14:52
Bus service looks like best serve Carissa Park (side gate behind the new bus stop), Avilla, Ballota, Ederwisse. And maybe The Gale and Estella.

RSG
07-03-13, 16:20
Bus service looks like best serve Carissa Park (side gate behind the new bus stop), Avilla, Ballota, Ederwisse. And maybe The Gale and Estella.

I think the closest bus stop to Hedges Park is along Upper Changi North next to Jln Bena.

gav108
07-03-13, 17:22
this is the link to the bus route, bus no. 4:

http://sgforums.com/forums/1279/topics/466520

hedges park will benefit as no. 4 will stop at the bus stop opposite hedges park's side gate (bef jln bena)

so now hedges is served directly by 3 buses at its door step - buses 2, 4, 5 and bus 37 one bus stop down, whereas parc olympia and palm isle still have 0 buses within 400 m. kinda surprised. hope for their sake that a bus stop will sprout up along flora drive when they are completed. if that happens, it will also mean hedges will benefit from another bus service :cool:

gav108
07-03-13, 17:26
bus no. 4 route

astro
08-03-13, 08:56
I guess the intorduction of the Bus No.4 will likely see the demise of the Pte Run Bus Route currently managed by Comfort. Was told when signing on the dotted line that the developer will provide shuttle service only for the first year. Thereafter the MC will decide on whether to follow up with the bus service as that will be $$$ from the development fund.

Not too sure which development was it as I was told the developer agreed to give the condo two buses permanently to ply the condo toTampines Interchange route. I guess the developer would have factored all these into their pricing...:o :o

scrubbie
09-03-13, 09:04
1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10.metformin
11. gav108
12. valleyman
13. Mummy Irene
14. favfuchsia
15. scrubbie

hello everyone, happy to join the list! got a 3br and cant wait to move in! :p

Ronan Loh
09-03-13, 21:05
http://app.lta.gov.sg/data/apps/news/roads/2013/20130309_OpeningOfFloraRdDr.pdf

latour
09-03-13, 22:07
Flag off this morning for the community event for Flora Drive extension by VIP.

talk
10-03-13, 20:06
Flag off this morning for the community event for Flora Drive extension by VIP.

Will the opening of this road and the new bus service shorten travelling time to the mrt?

Actually, what is the quickest way to the mrt using public transport?

gav108
10-03-13, 21:05
Will the opening of this road and the new bus service shorten travelling time to the mrt?

Actually, what is the quickest way to the mrt using public transport?

no it won't, but it finally links flora region directly to tampines central without the need of the private comfort delgro shuttle bus currently serving the region.

fastest way to mrt is bus no. 5 to simei mrt. 10-12min.

in the future, it will be 5 min via buses 5 and 2 to upper changi station (dtl3)

talk
10-03-13, 21:53
no it won't, but it finally links flora region directly to tampines central without the need of the private comfort delgro shuttle bus currently serving the region.

fastest way to mrt is bus no. 5 to simei mrt. 10-12min.

in the future, it will be 5 min via buses 5 and 2 to upper changi station (dtl3)

Thanks! Hopefully more feeder buses serve this area when all the condos are completed.

astro
11-03-13, 10:27
Was driving along the newly commisioned road along flora and its seems to be quite heavily utilised for weekend traffic. So I guess it is a move in the right direction as the new roadisdiverting traffic away from the loyang side.

scrubbie
15-03-13, 14:09
anyone has any idea if we can install invisible grills to the balcony?

lzhou006
15-03-13, 15:52
anyone has any idea if we can install invisible grills to the balcony?

I saw somebody installed alrealy in the Gale, so hedges should be able too?

gav108
15-03-13, 15:57
yes i saw them in gale too. since same developer, probably means it's allowed. how about roller blinds i wonder? face-to-face units will need some privacy.

leftrightcentre
15-03-13, 17:14
Hedges just crossed the 90% sold mark in Feb. 49 units left to go!

EK@East
16-03-13, 00:36
Anybody has seen the construction development of Hedges lately?

Wondering what's the floor they are building now.:confused:

leftrightcentre
27-03-13, 18:50
Went to take a look at the progress earlier today, slightly over a month since my last visit. Unfortunately, they have cleared the pavement of their equipment and I could not get hold of a pail to stand over the fence like the last visit.

From afar, there is good progress as you can easily see more units above the fence now. However, the highest level is still #04, and this is only a little tip. Most of the blocks are still building #03.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130327/Blk71-73_zps24f86bfa.jpg
Blk 71 to 73. Last month this end was 1 level lower. Now, you can't see the land behind from this spot already.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130327/Blk81_zps4df4ca46.jpg
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130327/Blk81-2_zpsfc75c811.jpg
Blk 81.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130327/Blk85_zps8c3bfed6.jpg
Blk 85.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130327/Blks73-75_zps396002bc.jpg
Blk 73 to 75. One of the most advanced progress with some #04 under construction.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130327/Stacks3-4_zps244b8338.jpg
Stacks 3 and 4. I think this is really close to the road. You can probably hear a bunch of home going school children in loud chatter.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130327/Stacks3-4RoadSign_zps527383d3.jpg
The road sign looks like a permanent fixture. I think it should be further up, preferably just at the junction so as not to spoil the view of the development.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130327/Stacks33-32_zps178211c6.jpg
Stacks 32 and 33. Seems like these 2 stacks have not seen any work in the past month. Still at #02. Actually, they have not built #02 except for the floor.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130327/Stacks33-34_zps8f57bfdd.jpg
Stacks 33 and 34.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress%2020130327/MainPool_zps49faba48.jpg
Main pool area.

Video:
http://goo.gl/vebNM
http://goo.gl/YKdzl

We have not seen much rain in the last month and I was hoping to see all #03 completed (or covered in scaffold). Seems like it is coming a little short. Hope the new foreign workers measures don't affect the early TOP expectation!

On the Flora Road Extension, I was there 4pm+ and in the short 10min or so I was there I saw around 5 cars using that road. Hope the road won't be too congested during morning and evening peak hours...

gav108
27-03-13, 21:40
thanks leftrightcentre! with regards to blks 73-75, i think the part jutting out is actually level #05 and not #04, since the car park level is actually #01 and not b1 according to the brochure. since the condo goes up to only #08, the progress is touching the halfway mark...almost.

leftrightcentre
28-03-13, 00:15
thanks leftrightcentre! with regards to blks 73-75, i think the part jutting out is actually level #05 and not #04, since the car park level is actually #01 and not b1 according to the brochure. since the condo goes up to only #08, the progress is touching the halfway mark...almost.

Hmm... It is a little confusing. There are some patio units on #01 yet some on #02. Some stacks only have #07 - some are the same #08 height as #08 is the roof terrace, but there are some stacks ending at #07 height.

Wonder how is the carpark like? Spiral down to basement? If at #01, how are those #01 patio units shielded from the carpark?

Relooking at the model, the entrance seems to be between the heights of #02 and #03. Let's not hope for basement carpark otherwise residents would have some fun spiralling in and out. It's much faster and easier to have a straight slope down 1 level rather than 2 level of spiral... Hope no owners donate car paint to the walls like all shopping malls spiral carparks. :P

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges/IMG_8119_zpsd8386cc4.jpg

(Update: checked the official documents, is basement carpark)
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges/5CertificateofNumberingdated23211_zps322b45f7.jpg

Let's see how far the progress would deviate from my guess-timation.

2013 Mar - #03 completed, >50% #04 + some #05 under construction
2013 Apr - #04 completed, >50% #05 under construction
2013 May - #05 completed
2013 Jun - #06 completed, start calling for next 10% for RC, start constructing external walls for lower levels
2013 Jul - #07 completed
2013 Aug - #08 completed
2013 Sep - start building entrance/function room, all external walls constructed
2013 Oct - start calling for next 5% brick walls
2013 Nov -
2013 Dec - external paintwork completed
2014 Jan - start building pools and roads, start calling for next 5% ceiling/roof
2014 Feb -
2014 Mar - start mounting aircon compressor
2014 Apr - start calling for next 5% elec+plumbling
2014 May -
2014 Jun - start planting greenery
2014 Jul - start calling for next 5% carpark/road/drains
2014 Aug -
2014 Sep -
2014 Oct - start calling for TOP (next 25%)
2014 Nov
2014 Dec
2015 Jun - CSC, start calling for final 15%