PDA

View Full Version : Message to current property owners (with more than 3 properties )

blackjack21trader
11-12-11, 12:14
Fellow property owners (with more than 3 properties )!

Fear Not the CM5 !It is a well-intended and thought out property cooling measure. It will prevent a bubble from forming on our beloved land. It is meant to protect us.

Your very humble brother here thought about the CM5 and human nature for the past 3 nights and did not sleep for more than 3 hours every night!. Then a morning bird landed on my balcony ledge and I get this answer:

Here's my conclusion:

The Foreigner buyers who cannot buy SHALL RENT our properties lah!

Good Luck!

神龙股圣。
NIL SINE LABORE!

teddybear
11-12-11, 12:23
Wah! Your 3-days conclusion came to be similar to some analysts reported in the news! Well done!
Hope that the analysts had also spent 3 days to come to the same conclusion as you then all we fellow multiple property owners will be happy! :cheers4:

Fellow property owners (with more than 3 properties )!

Fear Not the CM5 !It is a well-intended and thought out property cooling measure. It will prevent a bubble from forming on our beloved land. It is meant to protect us.

Your very humble brother here thought about the CM5 and human nature for the past 3 nights and did not sleep for more than 3 hours every night!. Then a morning bird landed on my balcony ledge and I get this answer:

Here's my conclusion:

Good Luck!

神龙股圣。
NIL SINE LABORE!

ysyap
11-12-11, 12:26
Why are you addressing to owners with more than 3 properties only? Same goes for those with 2 or 3 properties also mah... so long as they can rent their property, your assurance is for them too... :o

blackjack21trader
11-12-11, 12:26
Wah! Your 3-days conclusion came to be similar to some analysts reported in the news! Well done!
Hope that the analysts had also spent 3 days to come to the same conclusion as you then all we fellow multiple property owners will be happy! :cheers4:

Maybe it is the same morning bird that pass the message to them?

WOAHAHAAHHAAHAHHA

Allthepies
11-12-11, 12:28
Here's my conclusion:

Or they become PR to buy our properties at dirt cheap price?:scared-1:

blackjack21trader
11-12-11, 12:28
Why are you addressing to owners with more than 3 properties only? Same goes for those with 2 or 3 properties also mah... so long as they can rent their property, your assurance is for them too... :o

Dear brother ysyap, you are always so kind and considerate! yes indeed your are right, but I feel the risks for owners with more than 3 properties is higher now. And I fear they may become the kancheong spiders like some developers hor. That is why I address to them only mah.

mcmlxxvi
11-12-11, 12:31
No need panic. No need fire sale. Steady pom pi pi. Interest rate still low... People still renting. HDB prices still high. Can support market...

jwong71
11-12-11, 12:34
Dear brother ysyap, you are always so kind and considerate! yes indeed your are right, but I feel the risks for owners with more than 3 properties is higher now. And I fear they may become the kancheong spiders like some developers hor. That is why I address to them only mah.
it's not abt kancheong spider.

It abt losing out on opportunity. smarters sell now and buy back even cheaper.

some just think props will go up in straight line:doh:

blackjack21trader
11-12-11, 12:36
Or they become PR to buy our properties at dirt cheap price?:scared-1:

brother allthepies got a point, but I do not think many foreigners would want to become PR just to do that lor. Because between a PR and Singaporean, the stamp duty effect is one property. How so?

For PR with more than 2 properties, they have to pay 3% more which is about 6%. While for a Singaporean, it is 3 properties mah. This one property advantage can be a $1million difference hor.

Keep in mind hor... MIW says 3% additional tax meaning the base stamp duty@3% now can change one hor !!!!

blackjack21trader
11-12-11, 12:37
No need panic. No need fire sale. Steady pom pi pi. Interest rate still low... People still renting. HDB prices still high. Can support market...

yes brother mcmlxxvi...that is the message I want you guys to get. Keep cool, ai zhai.....ai zhai.....do not become a BASIC-fulfilling prophecy.

ysyap
11-12-11, 12:38
Wait till MIW come out with AABSD... additional additional buyers' stamp duty.... :D

blackjack21trader
11-12-11, 12:41
it's not abt kancheong spider.

It abt losing out on opportunity. smarters sell now and buy back even cheaper.

some just think props will go up in straight line:doh:

brother jwong71 fear is not groundless. There is this possibility if the kancheong developers start giving out huge discounts. That is why immediately I come here to pass the morning bird's message.

blackjack21trader
11-12-11, 12:43
Wait till MIW come out with AABSD... additional additional buyers' stamp duty.... :D

wahlaueh...mai leh....now blue black all over liao ok.

ysyap
11-12-11, 13:20
wahlaueh...mai leh....now blue black all over liao ok.Lol... ok ok... me already suggesting that since the impending Euro recession and US recession are staring us in the face, the down will probably last more than 4 years so the Jan CM of 4yr SSD is useless liao. Its time to remove that measure. The recent one is sufficient to curb investors' itchy fingers liao... Plus the 60% LTV, its the head and tail of the investor's nightmare already... time to remove some of the earlier useless CM... KBW, are u listening? Don't just add add add until all is lost... Close a door and open a window otherwise all will die inside the ill-ventilated room.. :cheers5:

Allthepies
11-12-11, 13:27
Lol... ok ok... me already suggesting that since the impending Euro recession and US recession are staring us in the face, the down will probably last more than 4 years so the Jan CM of 4yr SSD is useless liao. Its time to remove that measure. The recent one is sufficient to curb investors' itchy fingers liao... Plus the 60% LTV, its the head and tail of the investor's nightmare already... time to remove some of the earlier useless CM... KBW, are u listening? Don't just add add add until all is lost... Close a door and open a window otherwise all will die inside the ill-ventilated room.. :cheers5:

I hoping to buy a hdb if kbw remove all the previous CM... But don't think he will be kind to us, we are not his preferred citizens :scared-2:

radha08
11-12-11, 13:38
bro blackjack...3 cheers to you...

:cheers4::cheers4::cheers4:

if it means anything from my humble perspective the tenant for my hdb flat who is a PR told me mr landlord as long as i have a job in singapore i will continue renting your hdb apt....:cheers1:as long as you DONT UP the rent....:o

jwong71
11-12-11, 13:40
Lol... ok ok... me already suggesting that since the impending Euro recession and US recession are staring us in the face, the down will probably last more than 4 years so the Jan CM of 4yr SSD is useless liao. Its time to remove that measure. The recent one is sufficient to curb investors' itchy fingers liao... Plus the 60% LTV, its the head and tail of the investor's nightmare already... time to remove some of the earlier useless CM... KBW, are u listening? Don't just add add add until all is lost... Close a door and open a window otherwise all will die inside the ill-ventilated room.. :cheers5:
In earlier posts, I mention abt doors and windows are closing in fast. Exit before total shutoff.

Now asking for ventilation? who to be blame??:D

Are we seeing a massive massacre soon..???

Govt indeed did well, to kill many and warned the rest

rattydrama
11-12-11, 13:45

cannot sell and no one buy, in order to trim expenses, I ask my maid to buy a batam home and stay there and travel 45 min boat ride and only come to work if there is a meeting. otherwise work from home to save transport cost. i rear chicken and duck and plant my own fruit trees and grow my own veg.

:rolleyes:

rattydrama
11-12-11, 13:47
I hoping to buy a hdb if kbw remove all the previous CM... But don't think he will be kind to us, we are not his preferred citizens :scared-2:

my best x'mas present ever and dont mind a cny ang bo as well :rolleyes:

august
11-12-11, 13:50

hahaha. :p

Fisherman
11-12-11, 13:56
A suggestion: Time to try to boost your cashflow, if you can, through purchase of good quality corporate/sovereign bonds with respectable yields in such uncertain times. These instruments are less volatile. By so doing, you can tahan longer!:D

Antione
11-12-11, 14:03
I was jogging at Lower Pierce along Old Thomson Road. Multiple packs of Ang Moh cyclists (some 30 of them) rode by, never seen so many of them before, its quite shocking. They are also mentioned on ST paper today at Neo Tiew road hogging the traffic. It gives me that "Eight Countries combine military" feeling.
If CM5 bring price down by 30%, it is only good for Foreigners as they will get 20% discount, while locals still contemplating whether to buy or not, or waiting for 50% drop.

jwong71
11-12-11, 14:14
I was jogging at Lower Pierce along Old Thomson Road. Multiple packs of Ang Moh cyclists (some 30 of them) rode by, never seen so many of them before, its quite shocking. They are also mentioned on ST paper today at Neo Tiew road hogging the traffic. It gives me that "Eight Countries combine military" feeling.
If CM5 bring price down by 30%, it is only good for Foreigners as they will get 20% discount, while locals still contemplating whether to buy or not, or waiting for 50% drop.
Unlikely foreigners like this kinda feeling.

Drop by 30%,

which means other enjoy 30% discount, foreigners only 20%:mad:

It's not fair:scared-1:

"Why shld I pay more" is in everyone mindset

ysyap
11-12-11, 14:36
Remember the herd of mainland chinese investors coming in to scoop up Thomson G some months back? They don't even blink an eye on the high psf of this project and just signed on the dotted line. Do you think they bother about the 10% ABSD? They only need a place to sit their cash to wait out the recession before their own country swallow their hard earn cash... They surely don't mind paying a bit more to find a nice place to park their money than to risk losing big time through stocks and other stuff... They are known as the big players... :eek:

jwong71
11-12-11, 14:40
Remember the herd of mainland chinese investors coming in to scoop up Thomson G some months back? They don't even blink an eye on the high psf of this project and just signed on the dotted line. Do you think they bother about the 10% ABSD? They only need a place to sit their cash to wait out the recession before their own country swallow their hard earn cash... They surely don't mind paying a bit more to find a nice place to park their money than to risk losing big time through stocks and other stuff... They are known as the big players... :eek:

Foreigner investor fry up prices for profits, out of nowhere hit with saddening CMs and likelihood more CMs to come if this latest CMs don't work.

who will subject themselves to the lurking CMsssssss. Unless big big discount?

I alrdy post discount of 125k on sunshine plaza, why u don't bite the bait? Since u so bullish

ysyap
11-12-11, 14:51
Foreigner investor fry up prices for profits, out of nowhere hit with saddening CMs and likelihood more CMs to come if this latest CMs don't work.

who will subject themselves to the lurking CMsssssss. Unless big big discount?

I alrdy post discount of 125k on sunshine plaza, why u don't bite the bait? Since u so bullishLol me not bullish... in fact me voted in the other thread a 10% price correction... me bearish in fact... sunshine plaza is attractive indeed and v near my work place but me just committed to antoher property liao so not looking yet... maybe next couple of months when prices come down further (see me bearish).. :)

jwong71
11-12-11, 14:57
Lol me not bullish... in fact me voted in the other thread a 10% price correction... me bearish in fact... sunshine plaza is attractive indeed and v near my work place but me just committed to antoher property liao so not looking yet... maybe next couple of months when prices come down further (see me bearish).. :)
Pls dnt be denial and later ask for ventilated room.

Noone can help us, except ourselves.

I wonder itzi more painful to missed the boat, or painful to be in a sinking boat. Where do I stand? I cash out, not a missed boater, nor stuck in a sinking boat.

For those name callers, seriously I wanna see bubble to burst and see more jump the reservoir. Don't wrry for me k, I got more funds coming in. K can easily keep afloat

ysyap
11-12-11, 15:10
Pls dnt be denial and later ask for ventilated room.

Noone can help us, except ourselves.

I wonder itzi more painful to missed the boat, or painful to be in a sinking boat. Where do I stand? I cash out, not a missed boater, nor stuck in a sinking boat.

For those name callers, seriously I wanna see bubble to burst and see more jump the reservoir. Don't wrry for me k, I got more funds coming in. K can easily keep afloatGood that you have cash to keep afloat. I was writing what I observe. Not reflective of my current situation... Lol! Any agreed that we should not expect govt to help us. Any help is a bonus...

Sinking boat refers to seller who cannot sell. Missed boat refers to buyers who find prices are climbing beyond their reach or sellers who find prices falling too quickly and too painful to sell? For current situation, missed boat or sinking boat only refers to sellers. I'm not in that category like you so I guess I'm also not in need of ventilation. Just pointing out my observation... you too sensitive lah... Cheer up. Give u a beer! :cheers5:

jwong71
11-12-11, 15:18
Good that you have cash to keep afloat. I was writing what I observe. Not reflective of my current situation... Lol! Any agreed that we should not expect govt to help us. Any help is a bonus...

Sinking boat refers to seller who cannot sell. Missed boat refers to buyers who find prices are climbing beyond their reach or sellers who find prices falling too quickly and too painful to sell? For current situation, missed boat or sinking boat only refers to sellers. I'm not in that category like you so I guess I'm also not in need of ventilation. Just pointing out my observation... you too sensitive lah... Cheer up. Give u a beer! :cheers5:
I'm disgusted by names calling by some kacha buteh owners, owning a hdb and a pathetic mm condo. Or some 1st timers/newbies
U know who u are.

I will post firesale of ur development, with pics of caveats and ads.. From 2012 onwards

rattydrama
11-12-11, 15:25
I'm disgusted by names calling by some kacha buteh owners, owning a hdb and a pathetic mm condo. Or some 1st timers/newbies
U know who u are.

I will post firesale of ur development, with pics of caveats and ads.. From 2012 onwards

keep coming and thank you!
:cheers5:

ysyap
11-12-11, 15:25
U know who u are.

I will post firesale of ur development, with pics of caveats and ads.. From 2012 onwardsThen you must be so irritated by Mr B... :o Anyway you can never tell who owns a hdb and a pathetic mm condo. Well, do whatever makes you feel better... and in so posting, help the rest of us who are looking to buy in 2012... :cheers1:

Antione
11-12-11, 15:31
Unlikely foreigners like this kinda feeling.

Drop by 30%,

which means other enjoy 30% discount, foreigners only 20%:mad:

It's not fair:scared-1:

"Why shld I pay more" is in everyone mindset

Unless we see a absolute dead market, but if there is any unit sold along the way, do you think it will be bought be locals or foreigners?

teddybear
11-12-11, 16:33
Locals will buy first because no penalty whereas foreigners & then PRs got penalty mah!
After locals bought already at 20-30% discount, price drop another 30-40% due to worsening Europe & China, all cooling measures no choice have to be removed, foreigners now got incentive to come in to buy,l and CHEAP CHEAP some more! They will happily kiss some people's ass for creating the perfect crash from the cooling measures which also signal to them not to buy and then later signal to them to buy cheap cheap! :banghead:

Unless we see a absolute dead market, but if there is any unit sold along the way, do you think it will be bought be locals or foreigners?

radha08
11-12-11, 16:53
Interestingly today i met an old friend he owns a 5rm flat in hdb he told me last month he and his wife bought a 2 bedder condo brand new one in hougang ave 7 called parc viera or something...he is a normal working joe and he seems unfazed by the whole saga playing in the property market...

his theory is that when his condo completed..he will move in there and rent out his HDB...i find it quite a change from what i been hearing inthis forum reading in papers on the news...seems like to the man on the street property is the way to go....:rolleyes:

anyway god bless...hope his investments dont turn sour...:o

blackjack21trader
11-12-11, 17:03
Interestingly today i met an old friend he owns a 5rm flat in hdb he told me last month he and his wife bought a 2 bedder condo brand new one in hougang ave 7 called parc viera or something...he is a normal working joe and he seems unfazed by the whole saga playing in the property market...

his theory is that when his condo completed..he will move in there and rent out his HDB...i find it quite a change from what i been hearing inthis forum reading in papers on the news...seems like to the man on the street property is the way to go....:rolleyes:

anyway god bless...hope his investments dont turn sour...:o

Like bro ysyap said, your neighbor's investment really depends on how US and Euro play out in the next few months. China has no need to control her inflation now. I hope the angmo can come up with something creative to do some basic canning on the backside of bears lah. I mean they can come up with 3Dstudiomax and Maya computer 3D animation to save her movie industry, what they can't imagine to solve?

blackjack21trader
11-12-11, 17:07
Like bro ysyap said, your neighbor's investment really depends on how US and Euro play out in the next few months. China has no need to control her inflation now. I hope the angmo can come up with something creative to do some basic canning on the backside of bears lah. I mean they can come up with 3Dstudiomax and Maya computer 3D animation to save her movie industry, what they can't imagine to solve?

I remember last time while I was running the National Service Army IPPT run, my Ah beng buddy always ran beside me and panted: "you can do it, you can do it one...". Wahlaueh... after the mental psycho...I really did it leh ! Now the whole world is telling the angmo : "you can do it, you can do it one lah !"

Douk
11-12-11, 17:46
IMO, the additional stamp duty mainly targets short term speculator, and finacially stretched investors from Singapore property market. It didn't affect real demand. Most people knows next year is likely to be recession year, whether there is a additional stamp duty, price is dropping when recession hit.

If economy improves next year, Singapore is still attractive in property investment compared to many Asia countries. Foreigners will continue to invest into Singapore... As long as economy doesn't worsen, price should not dip much..

teddybear
11-12-11, 17:51
If what you said is their real intention, oh no, looks like wrong policy! Regardless, foreigners will get lost Liao & you think they to come back to be carrot head? oh no!

IMO, the additional stamp duty mainly targets short term speculator, and finacially stretched investors from Singapore property market. It didn't affect real demand. Most people knows next year is likely to be recession year, whether there is a additional stamp duty, price is dropping when recession hit.

If economy improves next year, Singapore is still attractive in property investment compared to many Asia countries. Foreigners will continue to invest into Singapore... As long as economy doesn't worsen, price should not dip much..

Douk
11-12-11, 18:14
If what you said is their real intention, oh no, looks like wrong policy! Regardless, foreigners will get lost Liao & you think they to come back to be carrot head? oh no!

We should look at this as a change in tax system, and a differentiator to Singaporean, PR and foreigners. In stock market, we have speculative penny stock and stable blue chips. I guess Singapore just want to be blue chip in property market and discourage small time punters.

in investment, as long as ROI is attractive and fair governing rules, no one should seen this as carrot head.

blackjack21trader
11-12-11, 18:29
We should look at this as a change in tax system, and a differentiator to Singaporean, PR and foreigners. In stock market, we have speculative penny stock and stable blue chips. I guess Singapore just want to be blue chip in property market and discourage small time punters.

in investment, as long as ROI is attractive and fair governing rules, no one should seen this as carrot head.

The drop for new property will not be more than 30%, most likely max. 5% because developer's margin is less than that. Anyway, the difference between a new property and an old one is about 20%. So this gap has been bridged and we could see resale for old properties transaction started to go up in the next few months.

Antione
11-12-11, 21:14
Just returned from BBQ in chalet at Pasir Ris.
Neighbouring unit was booked by Filipinos. They are really having a lot of fun, w good food, full of games, excitement, scream and noise.
Totally drown the sound of the local youngsters in nearby units.
Like I said, foreigners are enjoying and having great fun in this country.
While locals waited patiently for price to drop, I think the foreigners will pick up the discounted props even when it is 10% higher.

jwong71
11-12-11, 21:18
Neighbouring unit was booked by Filipinos. They are really having a lot of fun, w good food, full of games, excitement, scream and noise.
While locals waited patiently for price to drop, I think the foreigners will pick up the discounted props even when it is 10% higher.

how come the filipinos at chalet..?? if rich enuff, should be at some rented condo as min.

dont worth-ship the filipinos maid, as your future buyers ok:D

Antione
11-12-11, 21:37
how come the filipinos at chalet..?? if rich enuff, should be at some rented condo as min.

dont worth-ship the filipinos maid, as your future buyers ok:D

They have already long infiltrated into our PMET jobs.
I was most pissed off when I was charge $50 by a Pinoy doctor in neighbourhood clinic for some basic rashes cream three years back, and never revisited after then.

radha08
11-12-11, 21:42
the whole of philipines is working abroad asia/america/europe/saudi....but they dont bother me as much as the ABNN....:simmering:

ysyap
11-12-11, 21:43
While locals waited patiently for price to drop, I think the foreigners will pick up the discounted props even when it is 10% higher.Yup... foreigners will park their money where its safe... 10% more just for that additional security fee.. they'll gladly pay... :cheers6:

devilplate
11-12-11, 21:45
Those wif more den 3ppty shdnt sell at all....buy back nid to pay 3% more ok?

Entry px for being a super landlord had just been raised by 3% more! ;)

jwong71
11-12-11, 21:50
Those wif more den 3ppty shdnt sell at all....buy back nid to pay 3% more ok?

Entry px for being a super landlord had just been raised by 3% more! ;)

jokes aside.

what is 3% for the 3rd property, if u can buy cheaper. its a cost saving.

if u can buy 10-30% cheaper, would you not sell the existing property..??

ysyap
11-12-11, 21:54
jokes aside.

if u can buy 10-30% cheaper, would you not sell the existing property..??Sell now buy later is always a gamble... what if price correction is only 10%? You pay agent 1%, plus 6% BSD, plus minor reno, you might end up paying more... going casino? :o

phantom_opera
11-12-11, 21:55
The Bishan 8 tragedy has been forgotten guys,

BISHAN 8 Condominium 63 Bishan Street 21 20 108 685000 589.25 10-Dec-03
BISHAN 8 Condominium 61 Bishan Street 21 20 108 663000 570.32 6-Oct-03
BISHAN 8 Condominium 61 Bishan Street 21 20 108 653000 561.72 18-Sep-03
BISHAN 8 Condominium 63 Bishan Street 21 20 108 670000 576.34 10-Sep-03
BISHAN 8 Condominium 61 Bishan Street 21 20 108 668730 575.25 21-Jul-03
BISHAN 8 Condominium Bishan Street 21 108 687000 590.97 02-Apr-03
BISHAN 8 Condominium Bishan Street 21 109 670000 571.06 02-Mar-03
BISHAN 8 Condominium Bishan Street 21 144 770000 496.77 02-Mar-03

devilplate
11-12-11, 21:55
jokes aside.

if u can buy 10-30% cheaper, would you not sell the existing property..??
U oredi noe tats a joke wat....hehehe

devilplate
11-12-11, 21:57

Very nice! BR gona firesale at 600psf soon....patience will pay off ;)

jwong71
11-12-11, 21:57

what tragedy..? u want which year caveats for bishan 8, i put up for u la.

so hard to visualise

phantom_opera
11-12-11, 22:00
Sell now buy later is always a gamble... what if price correction is only 10%? You pay agent 1%, plus 6% BSD, plus minor reno, you might end up paying more... going casino? :o

what if sell, buy STI ETF, up 60% in 5y but property price barely up 12% in next 5y?

devilplate
11-12-11, 22:02
what tragedy..? u want which year caveats for bishan 8, i put up for u la.

so hard to visualise
Pls provide initial launch px

hyenergix
11-12-11, 22:07
Very nice! BR gona firesale at 600psf soon....patience will pay off ;)

B4 tt happens, pls hire a bunch of teenagers to queue up for ur turn. Those in front of ur queue number will pounce at $1100psf.

jwong71
11-12-11, 22:09
Pls provide initial launch px

closed.

not for sharing

devilplate
11-12-11, 22:12
please see the attachment, as per your request:D
Bro ...dun haf 1996 caveat leh....

samsara
11-12-11, 22:15
文武双全
忠厚老实

closed.

not for sharing

jwong71
11-12-11, 22:16
Bro ...dun haf 1996 caveat leh....

top date 2001, the contract date are in 1999.

cant find.

melville park got 1996 prices.. u want..?

devilplate
11-12-11, 22:18
top date 2001, the contract date are in 1999.

cant find.

melville park got 1996 prices.. u want..?
Ic....

Ya pm me tks ;)

jwong71
11-12-11, 22:39
Ic....

Ya pm me tks ;)

bishan 8.

computed 1997(earliest date) to 1999..

for some bulls, dont see and died cock standing

jwong71
11-12-11, 22:48
bishan 8.

computed 1997(earliest date) to 1999..

for some bulls, dont see and died cock standing

caveats for 2011. BISHAN 8

so do we have any lucky owners, from bishan 8. please stand up, please stand up

jwong71
11-12-11, 22:51
any property bulls think that property prices alway goes up in straight line..??

PLEASE STANDUP, PLEASE STANDUP
:D :D

jwong71
11-12-11, 22:57
Ic....

Ya pm me tks ;)

*knock knock,

brudder u ok there..??

sooooo what ur take, abt 2 attachments

devilplate
11-12-11, 23:01
*knock knock,

brudder u ok there..??

sooooo what ur take, abt 2 attachments
Nid to set aside 7yrs of installment as emergency fund before one shd invest!

jwong71
11-12-11, 23:03

very very honest advice.

dedicate to the bulls,please stand up please stand up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJO5HU_7_1w

there are thousand of pple on the street talking abt property, if anyone listen to the wrong one. sure lose money.

if u listen to right one, make money.

jwong71
11-12-11, 23:06

see in my angle;

-owners lose on 7 yrs opportunity..

-owners hold 7yrs to breakeven, i can play 7yrs with 100-500% profits..

jwong71
11-12-11, 23:37
everyone can see my good intent to warned..??

with agents lurking ard, perhap easily mislead.

as we are 16% above 1996 peakest prices.

u know, i know la.

looking at price attachments, cycle abt 2-3 yrs lelong.

hyenergix
12-12-11, 05:51
everyone can see my good intent to warned..??

with agents lurking ard, perhap easily mislead.

as we are 16% above 1996 peakest prices.

u know, i know la.

looking at price attachments, cycle abt 2-3 yrs lelong.

In 1996, Singapore's population was around 3.7 million, while in 2011, we have 5.1 million. This is a 42% increase. The corresponding increase in psf for Bishan 8 is $600psf to $1000psf, a 67% increase over the same period. People are paying a premium for location near MRT and amenities now. Once the GPS-based ERP is up, cars are like taxis and will be taxed even more. The invisible cost of living far away from town center/MRT will be quite high. It will be more true in the next 5 years. Hence property investments near to these nodes are still worthwhile consideration, provided one is not over-leveraged and has a stable job.

http://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=sp_pop_totl&idim=country:SGP&dl=en&hl=en&q=singapore+population

ysyap
12-12-11, 08:04
Provided you are working in city or have to travel to city daily therefore living near city is crucial and more economical in the long long long long run. The most economical stance is to live near your work place which is also near your parents' place as well as your children's school. Lol! :cheers5:

peterng8
12-12-11, 10:04
any property bulls think that property prices alway goes up in straight line..??

:D :D

this is the risk of buying at Peak:o very lucky got mRT now...

ysyap
12-12-11, 11:35

:D :D Difficult to find bulls in recent days... most bulls have become converts... Lol! :scared-5:

devilplate
12-12-11, 11:39
Difficult to find bulls in recent days... most bulls have become converts... Lol! :scared-5:
Most bulls r sensible folks.....we dun live in self denial......but bears i not so sure....LOL

jwong71
12-12-11, 11:58
Most bulls r sensible folks.....we dun live in self denial......but bears i not so sure....LOL
Govt intention is all out to prevent prices out of reach to locals.

If this CMs don't work, whack another round CMs till the q and prices drop.
It's a battle between developer vs govt. Wanna show who's the boss here?:D

hyenergix
12-12-11, 12:03

The last thing the government wants is for price to drop :doh: Government is smart to use HDB to set the price floor. COVs for HDB in past few months are still rising.

buttercarp
12-12-11, 12:06

Ya lor, it doesn't look good that the majority of Singaporeans live in public housing but the foreigners live in pte property.
But what to do, foreigners cannot buy public housing in the first place.

Actually it is the first timers that should be well taken care of.
Not the upgraders......
Have money then upgrade, no money then stay put.

What I feel would be better, would be to control the amount of loan one can get to buy property.

Lovelle
12-12-11, 12:07
if buy today, do u think i can ask agent to back date the purchase price, so that i avoid the ABSD ?

blackjack21trader
12-12-11, 12:49
Lion City :The Sunny Island where Property Prices Will Go Up in a Straight Line- Forever and Ever!

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/IMG_0788-tiltshift1.jpg

hyenergix
12-12-11, 12:55
Dun bluff little chewren like me

http://singaporeresidentialpriceindex.blogspot.com/2011/02/chart-of-residential-property-price.html

blackjack21trader
12-12-11, 13:15
Lion City: The Place that is Worth to Pay 10% or even more for your future.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/scan0106-tiltshift.jpg

blackjack21trader
12-12-11, 13:28
Lion City: The Only Place on Earth that the Leaders will protect your Wealth like lions at the gate.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/IMG_0181-tiltshift.jpg

ysyap
12-12-11, 13:32
Lion City: The Only Place on Earth that the Leaders will protect your Wealth like lions at the gate.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/IMG_0181-tiltshift.jpgThe Transformer ride is just right up ahead... :)

blackjack21trader
12-12-11, 13:35
Lion City: Where Your Children can grow up safely and well-equip with an education that is useful for the rest of their life.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/SANY0008-tiltshift.jpg

ysyap
12-12-11, 13:36
Most bulls r sensible folks.....we dun live in self denial......but bears i not so sure....LOLInteresting... how so? By 'we' you've considered yourself a bull so why u also think property price correction is coming? :scared-3:

phantom_opera
12-12-11, 13:46
I was a bull too ... but cm5 just dashed my hope of any meaningful capital appreciation potential for next 5y ... will sell even my HDB in next 2-3y (originally planned to hold another 5y) now .. fry stocks better .. China A may hit 2k soon ... will throw out my SMRT position today

http://img1.quotes.ws.126.net/chart/timechart/0000001.png?0.41643608594313264

blackjack21trader
12-12-11, 13:46
Lion City: The Only Place On Earth that even exotic birds and flowers want to make a home in.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/sgflyer020-tiltshift1.jpg

ysyap
12-12-11, 13:49
I was a bull too ... but cm5 just dashed my hope of any meaningful capital appreciation potential for next 5y ... will sell even my HDB in next 2-3y (originally planned to hold another 5y) now .. fry stocks better .. China A may hit 2k soon ... will throw out my SMRT position today

http://img1.quotes.ws.126.net/chart/timechart/0000001.png?0.41643608594313264HDB, being the lowest tier of the rental market will still bring in the income. Why do u want to sell? Furthermore, you may be selling at a price lower than its potential in another 5 years. :o

blackjack21trader
12-12-11, 13:49
Fellow Lion Property Owners, are you going to give up all these on the cheap?

Think About it.....

神龙股圣
NIL SINE LABORE!

blackjack21trader
12-12-11, 13:54
It is sad not to have seen beauty.

It is even sadder not to have known what it is.

ysyap
12-12-11, 13:57
So what is beauty?

jwong71
12-12-11, 13:58
So what is beauty?

beauty = foreigners,

and the

beast = the govt

:D

blackjack21trader
12-12-11, 13:58
So what is beauty?

Dear brother ysyap, Beauty is in the CM5.

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

blackjack21trader
12-12-11, 14:00
beauty = foreigners,

and the

beast = the govt

brother, I know you really meant to say

best = govt

WOAHAHAHAHAHA

jwong71
12-12-11, 14:02
Dear brother ysyap, Beauty is in the CM5.

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

bro, smtimes u make me wonder.

if ur a bull or a bear,

or worse.

a bear in a bull clothing

blackjack21trader
12-12-11, 14:03
bro, smtimes u make me wonder.

if ur a bull or a bear,

or worse.

a bear in a bull clothing

wow.. you are dam smart. actually I am targeting the landed now getting ready to snatch from the weak holders lor.

WOAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEH

phantom_opera
12-12-11, 14:08
HDB, being the lowest tier of the rental market will still bring in the income. Why do u want to sell? Furthermore, you may be selling at a price lower than its potential in another 5 years. :o

read amk's comment on HDB, originally i already planned to sell in 5y, now cut short due to cm5

blackjack21trader
12-12-11, 14:11
read amk's comment on HDB, originally i already planned to sell in 5y, now cut short due to cm5

I still feel CM5 is targeting at private property only. Private property prices have been affecting the mentality of many HDB sellers lor.

ysyap
12-12-11, 14:17
read amk's comment on HDB, originally i already planned to sell in 5y, now cut short due to cm5Which thread?

jwong71
12-12-11, 14:18

not necessary all hdb be affected..??

3/4 rm less affected, as demand higher for low,mid incomers??

phantom_opera
12-12-11, 14:30
It is gone ... rollover started, cm5 put a nail in the coffin

http://chart.finance.yahoo.com/z?s=FSTAS8600.SI&t=5y&q=l&l=on&z=l&a=v&p=e200&lang=en-SG&region=SG

ysyap
12-12-11, 14:49
It is gone ... rollover started, cm5 put a nail in the coffin

http://chart.finance.yahoo.com/z?s=FSTAS8600.SI&t=5y&q=l&l=on&z=l&a=v&p=e200&lang=en-SG&region=SGNot just a nail. Its the final nail... :scared-3:

teddybear
12-12-11, 14:52
If that is the real intention, why didn't they implement policies targeted at cooling those 80% citizens buying Bedok Residences at average $1350 psf and HDB resale 5m transacting at >$600k? Don't need to show who is the boss, just to let these ignorant fools to kiss their ass 10 years later for stopping them to buy at stupid price now and allowing them to buy at a cheaper price later. For a start, govt should implement the following:
1) anybody buying private property must sell their HDB.
2) any household earning less than $10k pm cannot buy private.
3) Any citizens buying OCR properties at >$1200 psf now must pay 50% ABSD! (this sure will cools OCR mass market properties and prevent them from buying at too high price!) :p

jwong71
12-12-11, 14:54
If that is the real intention, why didn't they implement policies targeted at cooling those 80% citizens buying Bedok Residences at average $1350 psf and HDB resale 5m transacting at >$600k? Don't need to show who is the boss, just to let these ignorant fools to kiss their ass 10 years later for stopping them to buy at stupid price now and allowing them to buy at a cheaper price later. For a start, govt should implement the following:
1) anybody buying private property must sell their HDB.
2) any household earning less than $10k pm cannot buy private.
3) Any citizens buying OCR properties at >$1200 psf now must pay 50% ABSD! (this sure will cools OCR mass market properties and prevent them from buying at too high price!) :p

very good suggestions.

u never know, if the govt going to implenment ur suggestions in next few CMs..

teddybear
12-12-11, 14:56
Ai yoh, with that huge supply coming up, who will think that HDB prices can still go up 2-3 years later? :banghead:

not necessary all hdb be affected..??

3/4 rm less affected, as demand higher for low,mid incomers??

devilplate
12-12-11, 14:56
very good suggestions.

u never know, if the govt going to implenment ur suggestions in next few CMs..
I dun tink so

Remember 80% owned hdb!

Many upgradders hoping to keep hdb as their cashcow when they upgrade

jwong71
12-12-11, 14:58
I dun tink so

Remember 80% owned hdb!

Many upgradders hoping to keep hdb as their cashcow when they upgrade

govt do not encourage to keep hdb as cashcow.

remember hdb motto is to provide a cheap affordable housing for everyone.

if pple wanna flip,speculate or cashcow the hdb flats. pls go to the pte props segment playground

devilplate
12-12-11, 14:59

if pple wanna flip,speculate or cashcow the hdb flats. pls go to the pte props segment playground
U tink so?

Yng punks wan cheap cheap bto in mature estate but dunwan 5yrs mop ok

Y such harsh cm4 and 5 on pte ppty when it suppose to be free market leh? Somemore bias against ccr and not ocr

phantom_opera
12-12-11, 15:00
Not just a nail. Its the final nail... :scared-3:

what is scary is the volume ... the nail is damn heavy

http://chart.finance.yahoo.com/z?s=W05.SI&t=3m&q=c&l=on&z=l&a=v&p=s&lang=en-SG&region=SG

JohnTan
12-12-11, 15:01
U know who u are.

During the last crash, famous bulls all disapperaed from this forum. The pain of reading about the droping psfs was just too much to bear.Only buyers were left discussing the 30 percent falls in this and that condo.

The discussions then was centered solely on psf dropped xx% and only if it drop by xx% more than I will commit. Remember the group of forummners wanting to approach investment fund to offload rivergate at super cheap psf. Not glaoting but if your report keeps coming, those days will be upon us again!! :scared-4:

devilplate
12-12-11, 15:02
what is scary is the volume ... the nail is damn heavy

http://chart.finance.yahoo.com/z?s=W05.SI&t=3m&q=c&l=on&z=l&a=v&p=s&lang=en-SG&region=SG
Ccr is GONE

Those big high end 3kpsf+ luxury condos GONE

jwong71
12-12-11, 15:03
U tink so?

Yng punks wan cheap cheap bto in mature estate but dunwan 5yrs mop ok

Y such harsh cm4 and 5 on pte ppty when it suppose to be free market leh? Somemore bias against ccr and not ocr

yng punks/ cbcp want cheap cheap bto,but dont wana 5yrs mop.
thanks to hw many of us flip and profits. they wanna hop onto bandwagon.

will be sore-eyes to see some, keeping hdb as cashcow. while they have zero to start with.

if its implemented, there's no return to see the daylights

phantom_opera
12-12-11, 15:31
From my limited stock trading experience ... property stocks were hit by powerful gap down with high volume ... they have a lot more downside even if Dow/Europe go flat ... we are looking at at least 30% correction

Coupled with China-A breakdown today below 2.3k .... perfect storm

To survive, developers must develop super MM going forward .... they must change the motto to "affordable home for singles", 200sqft OCR studio should be price only at 150k such that 90% of Singaporean singles can afford

teddybear
12-12-11, 15:32
No lah, govt want people don't speculate private properties, hence latest CM.
No new policy to cool & prevent people keeping HDB flats for investment, despite the well known fact & problems, hence means they encourage & allow. :beats-me-man:

teddybear
12-12-11, 15:35
I suggest developers built MMs with the concept like hostels, everybody owns their rooms only, use common toilets, kitchens, showers, washing areas and yards! Can sell at $3000 psf to citizens and PRs because this is encourage. Foreigners? Get lost lah! Slap them with 10% ABSD! :p

From my limited stock trading experience ... property stocks were hit by powerful gap down with high volume ... they have a lot more downside even if Dow/Europe go flat ... we are looking at at least 30% correction

To survive, developers must develop super MM going forward .... they must change the motto to "affordable home for singles", 200sqft OCR studio should be price only at 150k such that 90% of Singaporean singles can afford

blackjack21trader
12-12-11, 15:44
I suggest developers built MMs with the concept like hostels, everybody owns their rooms only, use common toilets, kitchens, showers, washing areas and yards! Can sell at $3000 psf to citizens and PRs because this is encourage. Foreigners? Get lost lah! Slap them with 10% ABSD! :p

size maybe possible 10 years later. But common toilets cannot lah...the young punks won't bite lah...you know how anti-social and selfish they are ? from the way they pressure our dear MIW, you know how rebellious they can be hor.

blackjack21trader
12-12-11, 15:47
size maybe possible 10 years later. But common toilets cannot lah...the young punks won't bite lah...you know how anti-social and selfish they are ? from the way they pressure our dear MIW, you know how rebellious they can be hor.

As a matter of fact, my nephews and nieces have been complaining about high property prices and how they will be unable to afford since they just graduated. Heard this since they were teens and I thought to myself-- one fine day...something like this CM5 will happen lah..just never expected so soon and so BIG !!!!

WOAHAHAAHAHAHAH

devilplate
12-12-11, 15:51

Developers can always bid low low for future gls since the rules has been changed

Ocr not near mrt used to command 300-400psf ppr rite? Now developer can bid 100-150psf and sell at 600psf ;)

For ocr near mrt 150-250psf can sell at 700psf ;)

Ocr still can sell one la....

Its those high end ones how? In 2003, orchard rd condos how much ar? 1-1.5kpsf? Hehehe

blackjack21trader
12-12-11, 15:51
Just a little advice from your humble brother here: Watch your kids on the social networks hor...Not something to be trifle with. One kid may be childish and navie, but add that to 100 kids together they can beat any of us in intelligence within one second. Beware...beware..

blackjack21trader
12-12-11, 15:53
Developers can always bid low low for future gls since the rules has been changed

Ocr not near mrt used to command 300-400psf ppr rite? Now developer can bid 100-150psf and sell at 600psf ;)

Its those high end ones how? In 2003, orchard rd condos how much ar? 1-1.5kpsf? Hehehe

you still think can be 1.5kpsf ? you must be joking lah...more like 800-900psf !!!!

phantom_opera
12-12-11, 15:54

You will be shocked:

ASPEN HEIGHTS Condominium 261 River Valley Road 9 147 1183000 747.65psf 19-Apr-04
ASPEN HEIGHTS Condominium 261 River Valley Road 9 105 888000 785.69psf 06-Apr-04
ASPEN HEIGHTS Condominium 261 River Valley Road 23 82 755000 855.39psf 4-Nov-03
ASPEN HEIGHTS Condominium 263 River Valley Road 9 123 1.21e+006 913.92psf 1-Aug-03
ASPEN HEIGHTS Condominium River Valley Road 147 1300000 821.59 02-Jul-03
ASPEN HEIGHTS Condominium 261 River Valley Road 9 149 1.2e+006 748.21psf 29-Jul-03

blackjack21trader
12-12-11, 15:56
In 2004, I went to view one apartment in Hor-Lan Road. The young teenage girl like 15 years old was negotiating the price with me and my wife on behalf of her parents !!! Wahlaueh..IS THIS REAL ? She told me that they very pitiful hor...because their condo last time very big land, then their swimming pool was cut for the road. Ask my wife to pity her....WAHLAUEH !!!!!! This was SO UNREAL hor. I was thinking how to make them bite the carrot next time when I sell to this group of young punks lah.

phantom_opera
12-12-11, 15:56
http://i2.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/d/1/f/4/d1f4ac16128941_1_V550.jpg

even OCR under firesales !!!

blackjack21trader
12-12-11, 15:58
http://i2.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/d/1/f/4/d1f4ac16128941_1_V550.jpg

even OCR under firesales !!!

Ian Ho...dun sabo your big brother leh

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHA

devilplate
12-12-11, 15:59
you still think can be 1.5kpsf ? you must be joking lah...more like 800-900psf !!!!
I mean hardcore orchard rd condos like ardmore park.....hehehehe

hyenergix
12-12-11, 15:59
Just a little advice from your humble brother here: Watch your kids on the social networks hor...Not something to be trifle with. One kid may be childish and navie, but add that to 100 kids together they can beat any of us in intelligence within one second. Beware...beware..

Is this from your personal experience? I read that you have 1 or 2 kids right?

blackjack21trader
12-12-11, 16:01
Is this from your personal experience? I read that you have 1 or 2 kids right?

yes lah..that is correct.

devilplate
12-12-11, 16:02
You will be shocked:

ASPEN HEIGHTS Condominium 261 River Valley Road 9 147 1183000 747.65psf 19-Apr-04
ASPEN HEIGHTS Condominium 261 River Valley Road 9 105 888000 785.69psf 06-Apr-04
ASPEN HEIGHTS Condominium 263 River Valley Road 9 123 1.21e+006 913.92psf 1-Aug-03
ASPEN HEIGHTS Condominium 261 River Valley Road 9 149 1.2e+006 748.21psf 29-Jul-03
Bro....can u publish 2003 ardmore park px? Whahaha

blackjack21trader
12-12-11, 16:02
I mean hardcore orchard rd condos like ardmore park.....hehehehe

you very greedy hor..same like me....WOAHHEHEHEHEHEEH

blackjack21trader
12-12-11, 16:03
Bro....can u publish 2003 ardmore park px? Whahaha

yes brother ghost, pls help :)

phantom_opera
12-12-11, 16:05
ARDMORE PARK Condominium 9 Ardmore Park 10 268 3700000 1282.62 02-Dec-03
ARDMORE PARK Condominium 11 Ardmore Park 25 268 3810000 1320.75 10-Nov-03
ARDMORE PARK Condominium 11 Ardmore Park 10 268 4.5e+006 1559.94 12-Sep-03
ARDMORE PARK Condominium 15 Ardmore Park 10 268 4.5e+006 1559.94 28-Aug-03
ARDMORE PARK Condominium 9 Ardmore Park 10 268 3.75e+006 1299.95 7-Aug-03

devilplate
12-12-11, 16:09
ARDMORE PARK Condominium 9 Ardmore Park 10 268 3700000 1282.62 02-Dec-03
ARDMORE PARK Condominium 11 Ardmore Park 25 268 3810000 1320.75 10-Nov-03
ARDMORE PARK Condominium 11 Ardmore Park 10 268 4.5e+006 1559.94 12-Sep-03
ARDMORE PARK Condominium 15 Ardmore Park 10 268 4.5e+006 1559.94 28-Aug-03
ARDMORE PARK Condominium 9 Ardmore Park 10 268 3.75e+006 1299.95 7-Aug-03
Now average 3kpsf.....drop by 50% about there lor....

But hor i still cannot afford hor...4mil+++ whahahaha

phantom_opera
12-12-11, 16:16
Waterfront Isle from $990psf onwards*

For Singaporeans and PRs
Stamp Duty Reimbursement + Furniture Vouchers*

Special privilege for first time HDB upgraders for limited period only*. Find out more at our sales gallery or call 6534 8000.

*Terms & Conditions apply. For a limited time only.

Over 90% sold. High-floor premium units with great views!

lol ... FEO damn good

hyenergix
12-12-11, 16:24

For Singaporeans and PRs

Special privilege for first time HDB upgraders for limited period only*. Find out more at our sales gallery or call 6534 8000.

lol ... FEO damn good

If I remember correctly it was around $900 psf when I visited the showroom. So much fat margin still left after *5%* discount.

devilplate
12-12-11, 16:25
I want 600psf starbuy like wfw again! Hehe

teddybear
12-12-11, 17:22
Ai yoh, how about Kembangan condo $450 psf? now $1100 psf! You will be more shocked by OCR price rise!
That is still chicken feet: The mother of all bubble is HDB resale flat! You will be more shocked by HDB resale flats price rise!!!
Oh strange, why no cooling measures for above both hah? :beats-me-man:

You will be shocked:

hyenergix
12-12-11, 17:27
Ai yoh, how about Kembangan condo $450 psf? now $1100 psf! You will be more shocked by OCR price rise!
That is still chicken feet: The mother of all bubble is HDB resale flat! You will be more shocked by HDB resale flats price rise!!!
Oh strange, why no cooling measures for above both hah? :beats-me-man:

LKY already said value of HDB will increase. No MIWs will dare to go against that, not even his son...

teddybear
12-12-11, 17:28
For foreigners, -10% ABSD absorbed! End up they buy cheaper than citizens! :doh:

For Singaporeans and PRs

lol ... FEO damn good

teddybear
12-12-11, 17:31
Oh I see, "bubble" will not apply to HDB flat prices! What bubble? Is it the aim to enable almost all HDB residents to upgrade to CCR condos? :p
Better wait for Ardmore Park to drop to $1000 psf before buying! :cheers4:

LKY already said value of HDB will increase. No MIWs will dare to go against that, not even his son...

hyenergix
12-12-11, 17:34
Oh I see, "bubble" will not apply to HDB flat prices! What bubble? Is it the aim to enable almost all HDB residents to upgrade to CCR condos? :p

A compression is being applied to property prices in the middle. HDB upwards and luxury condos downwards. Mass market condos will be stagnant for the next 5 years at least. A window is opened to allow upgraders to move to DBSS or ECs, from ECs to pte condos. GLS is increased to create more ECs and condo units for upgraders.

devilplate
12-12-11, 17:37
A compression is being applied to property prices in the middle. HDB upwards and luxury condos downwards. Mass market condos will be stagnant for the next 5 years at least. A window is opened to allow upgraders to move to DBSS or ECs, from ECs to pte condos. GLS is increased to create more ECs and condo units for upgraders.
hdb 400psf, ocr 600psf, rcr 800psf, orchard 1kpsf

wah lau....goes back to wat i bot in 09 and some even below.....

lets form a support group when volcano erupt comes ok ;)

hyenergix
12-12-11, 17:43
hdb 400psf, ocr 600psf, rcr 800psf, orchard 1kpsf

wah lau....goes back to wat i bot in 09 and some even below.....

lets form a support group when volcano erupt comes ok ;)

You are a full time landlord, you will get information faster and move faster. Got real fire-sale you surely whack 1 more unit.

phantom_opera
12-12-11, 17:50
You are a full time landlord, you will get information faster and move faster. Got real fire-sale you surely whack 1 more unit.

no la ... property is for own stay, maximum two, you don't listen to Ah Gong? DP will probably sell off everything and move to Ardmore Park :D

kane
12-12-11, 18:28
HDB lose face man. If they sell DBSS and mature estate BTO for 500-700psf and allow it to slip to 400psf. I think that will piss a lot of HDB home owners.

teddybear
12-12-11, 21:11
Won't lah, HDB cannot touch one, so no cooling measure mah. Since so many HDB residents want to upgrade, so they all get the CM to help them to upgrade. Private condos will soon be cheaper than resale HDB! :cheers5:

HDB lose face man. If they sell DBSS and mature estate BTO for 500-700psf and allow it to slip to 400psf. I think that will piss a lot of HDB home owners.

kane
12-12-11, 21:14
Won't lah, HDB cannot touch one, so no cooling measure mah. Since so many HDB residents want to upgrade, so they all get the CM to help them to upgrade. Private condos will soon be cheaper than resale HDB! :cheers5:

HDB = luxury, PC = slum. That will be quite a defining moment.

ysyap
13-12-11, 04:22
Oh yes, the public pool is just 2 busstops down. The gym is right beside the pool and other sporting facilities are within 10 mins walk also. Yes yes... hdb is a bigger condo with full facilities lor... check out the project called Seng Kang and Punggol as well as Bedok and Tampines. The developer is HDB. ;)

blackjack21trader
13-12-11, 06:55
Dear brothers...I have been thinking hard about CM5...so hard that every night I only falling in and out of sleep like 3 hours....yes brothers....then this morning a butterfly landed on the pot of purple Orchid in my garden. And this is what the butterfly told me:

There is a price gap of more than 10% between new development and old resale property hor.

Why should foreigner have the better advantage of buying new development over us by their sheer buying power? This is simply not fair to us!

In the resale markets, there are so many older but bigger private condos that are like 10-20% cheaper than the current new development.

The butterfly said the foreigner can go buy our old resale condo instead la or just rent from us first. So dun need to worry for them and give discount to them hor...

The butterfly also said that in the foreigners' homelands, very difficult to find a good paying job and a secure life for their families like in the Lion City hor.

The butterfly then flew in a few circles around the Orchid flower and continued to tell me: Why should foreigners buy uncompleted properties if their real intention is to stay here for a better life? Shouldn't they go for resale one instead? Unless some of them have the intention to flip lor...

The butterfly then flew up in a straight line into the sky and then fly down and landed on my palm. The butterfly said: See, if you have more and more foreigners buying uncompleted new projects, the ones ended up carrying the durians could be Singaporeans buying back from them hor....

blackjack21trader
13-12-11, 07:07
Dear brothers...I have been thinking hard about CM5...so hard that every night I only falling in and out of sleep like 3 hours....yes brothers....then this morning a butterfly landed on the pot of purple Orchid in my garden. And this is what the butterfly told me:

There is a price gap of more than 10% between new development and old resale property hor.

Why should foreigner have the better advantage of buying new development over us by their sheer buying power? This is simply not fair to us!

In the resale markets, there are so many older but bigger private condos that are like 10-20% cheaper than the current new development.

The butterfly said the foreigner can go buy our old resale condo instead la or just rent from us first. So dun need to worry for them and give discount to them hor...

The butterfly also said that in the foreigners' homelands, very difficult to find a good paying job and a secure life for their families like in the Lion City hor.

The butterfly then flew in a few circles around the Orchid flower and continued to tell me: Why should foreigners buy uncompleted properties if their real intention is to stay here for a better life? Shouldn't they go for resale one instead? Unless some of them have the intention to flip lor...

The butterfly then flew up in a straight line into the sky and then fly down and landed on my palm. The butterfly said: See, if you have more and more foreigners buying uncompleted new projects, the ones ended up carrying the durians could be Singaporeans buying back from them hor....

Then the butterfly flew away from my palm, made a few circles around the Orchid flower and turned into a very beautiful naked woman standing right infront of me.

Wahlaueh! Luckily my wife is sleeping upstairs.... anyway, she continued to tell me: This was not right, foreigners majority ended up with new developments, and local Singaporeans carrying old condos.

CM5 is a good measure that will ultimately benefit everyone and correct the wrongs. you will see. Before the foreigners want to take over our property markets, they better buy the older stocks first hor !

Well, before I could kiss to thank her, she turned back into a butterfly and flew off liao....

:doh:

神龙股圣
nil sine labore!

PN
13-12-11, 07:13
Then the butterfly flew away from my palm, made a few circles around the Orchid flower and turned into a very beautiful naked woman standing right infront of me.

Wahlaueh! Luckily my wife is sleeping upstairs.... anyway, she continued to tell me: This was not right, foreigners majority ended up with new developments, and local Singaporeans carrying old condos.

CM5 is a good measure that will ultimately benefit everyone and correct the wrongs. you will see. Before the foreigners want to take over our property markets, they better buy the older stocks first hor !

Well, before I could kiss to thank her, she turned back into a butterfly and flew off liao....

神龙股圣
nil sine labore!

新鸳鸯蝴蝶梦!!!! ;)

kane
13-12-11, 07:48
Slight correction, resale is about 20-30% cheaper than new developments in the vicinity.

phantom_opera
13-12-11, 08:09
my 3d conclusion has turned me into a bear ... i only need proof at next land bid, where is the next GLS ... better not besides my investment units

imagine Bedok Residences 1,350psf, next land bid at Tanah Merah near MRT is 300psf :banghead:

Palette already selling cheaper than Livia even b4 CM5, down the road all new sales will be cheaper (also developers may secretly give foreigners compensation if interested to buy many units/entire block)... resale/subsale confirmed die

Someone should start a poll for target psf next land bid

rattydrama
13-12-11, 08:18
There is a reserve price for all gls. Gov may not sell if too low.
And that does not translate into low psf to owners from the developer.
I think it will be how weak owners can tahan the reduction of price. if the market moves to 30% off, gov will intervene.

teddybear
13-12-11, 08:30
They will only intervene when private cool to cheaper than HDB & >70% of them HDBers upgraded to private & now whine that private too cheap how can? No policy to increase private will vote the blue shirts instead of white! :doh:

I think it will be how weak owners can tahan the reduction of price. if the market moves to 30% off, gov will intervene.

hyenergix
13-12-11, 08:31

Its true. I was the butterfly.

hyenergix
13-12-11, 08:32

神龙股圣
nil sine labore!

You have a weak spot for sweet young thing. It was an illusion I created.

phantom_opera
13-12-11, 08:34

if they keep rejecting, property developers share price will fall off the cliff ... it means property developers cannot do biz

already selling pressure will mount again for property stocks

basic
13-12-11, 08:39

real joker...living in denial forever....
you must learn how to cut lost....
resale at laest 20% cheaper than new....
with 40+% to pay now, foreigners will not buy anymore....rental market will be soften due to economy crisis.....company will cut rental expenses by 50%......come big retrenchment sometime next yr, worse.....

blackjack21trader
13-12-11, 09:14
real joker...living in denial forever....
you must learn how to cut lost....
resale at laest 20% cheaper than new....
with 40+% to pay now, foreigners will not buy anymore....rental market will be soften due to economy crisis.....company will cut rental expenses by 50%......come big retrenchment sometime next yr, worse.....

you keep asking me to cut..cut what? I already unloaded all my properties last year except leaving one for own stay and one in D9...with so much cash where I put them ?

That is why I said 85% already in the STI liao mah...you still dun get it arh?

My posts are optimistic because I do not want to add salt to the wounds to the current property owners hor....unlike you, keep bashing them.

Sigh....

WOAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAH

jwong71
13-12-11, 09:16

make alot of sense..

that why the prc come in busload to the new launch, instead resale

so you are a bear from the start, and encouraging pple to buy and hold..??

blackjack21trader
13-12-11, 09:18
make alot of sense..

Now then you see arh, brother jwong71? Not too late lah... I always believe in helping the kancheong spiders- they lose out the most during any downturn mah. My message is very clear if you take away all the rubbish elements in them:

1) WATCH FIRST DO NOT BUY

2) IF YOU CANNOT EXIT IN TIME, HOLD LAH AND WAIT. DO NOT BE KANCHEONG.

avo7007
13-12-11, 09:19
yI already unloaded all my properties last year except leaving one for own stay and one in D9...with so much cash where I put them ?

Hey BJT and basic. Are you both the same person? It seems that both of you are out of pty and into stocks. Sick joke or what.:D

jwong71
13-12-11, 09:20
Now then you see arh, brother jwong71? Not too late lah... I always believe in helping the kancheong spiders- they lose out the most during any downturn mah.

brother, wrong. not now then i see.

is from the beginning of your thread, i alrdy see..

the more pple got sucked in the trap, the harder of a fall.

blackjack21trader
13-12-11, 09:23
make alot of sense..

that why the prc come in busload to the new launch, instead resale

The critical element in the property market now are the developers. They had sucked up so many units on hand and so many under construction. If one of them becomes a kancheong spider...then good luck. Hence my message to them and the property owners with many properties lor.

They will sabotage the real long term investors if they become the spiders lah.

That is the last thing you want in any market- a panic selloff.

phantom_opera
13-12-11, 09:25
The critical element in the property market now are the developers. They had sucked up so many units on hand and so many under construction. If one of them becomes a kancheong spider...then good luck. Hence my message to them and the property owners with many properties lor.

Already happened to China, many developers already slashing prices and plan for survival, SG is next, that's why property stock prices so weak

China A -1.33% at 2262 ....

blackjack21trader
Hey BJT and basic. Are you both the same person? It seems that both of you are out of pty and into stocks. Sick joke or what.:D

No lah... I am not basic.. basic got no balls to punt in the stock markets under current condition. He believes in gold & Oil. GOLD & OIL WILL ALSO CRASH HOR !

WOAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

jwong71

last few quarters, i alredy come to understand that being a true long investor will get sab0tage from spiders.

i alrdy turned to hawker stalls, $40,000 for a bedok vicinity stall $2,000-$3,000 rental.
* i can share this, since kovan hawkers stall alrdy selling up to $300,000.

good anot u tell me

*anyone surprised by the returns of a hawker stall..?? :D :D

devilplate
13-12-11, 09:29
you keep asking me to cut..cut what? I already unloaded all my properties last year except leaving one for own stay and one in D9...with so much cash where I put them ?

My posts are optimistic because I do not want to add salt to the wounds to the current property owners hor....unlike you, keep bashing them.

Sigh....

WOAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAH
actually the more u post, the more ppl will dump their units actually....bcoz mostly dun make sense....whahaa

avo7007
13-12-11, 09:29
i alrdy turned to hawker stalls, $40,000 for a bedok vicinity stall $2,000-$3,000 rental.

good anot u tell me

Lol. Our government missed the the target this time. Now the liquidity will flood commercial, f&b and retail space and core inflation will go up and up. Sigh.:doh:

blackjack21trader
13-12-11, 09:30
brother, wrong. not now then i see.

is from the beginning of your thread, i alrdy see..

the more pple got sucked in the trap, the harder of a fall.

Yes...then you have been paying attention in class.

Right from the beginning just after the election, did brother basic actually read my warnings in my other posts? Especially the part on Geylang developers?

Well, he is actually busy disagreeing and denying with brothers here...he is blind lah....

WOAHAHAHAHAHAH

devilplate
13-12-11, 09:30
No lah... I am not basic.. basic got no balls to punt in the stock markets under current condition. He believes in gold & Oil. GOLD & OIL WILL ALSO CRASH HOR !

WOAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
mr b aso say gold will crash tgt wif ppty la

jwong71
13-12-11, 09:31
actually the more u post, the more ppl will dump their units actually....bcoz mostly dun make sense....whahaa

the moment bj21 started to post, im luffing at his bedtime stories.

i know he's evil, to entice more buyers at high peak prices

to sell a dream, to the singaporeans..

well done bj21:D

blackjack21trader
13-12-11, 09:31

wahlaueh...brother devilplate..that is the last thing I want to see happening leh...:doh:

avo7007
13-12-11, 09:32

That's why I said both of them are one of the same. Brother from another mother.:)

devilplate
13-12-11, 09:32
last few quarters, i alredy come to understand that being a true long investor will get sab0tage from spiders.

good anot u tell me

*anyone surprised by the returns of a hawker stall..?? :D :D
interesting....u buy the rights to rent at subsidized rate from govt? 40k is the tx fee rite?

blackjack21trader
13-12-11, 09:33

then I don't know where he put his money leh...chiokapeng la.....he really talk cork sing song lah..

avo7007
13-12-11, 09:34
interesting....u buy the rights to rent at subsidized rate from govt? 40k is the tx fee rite?

And the count down till the government take action has started.:)

jwong71

edited( not for sharing, again)
thanks to my sec sch mate's advise.

as he's in this eatery trade, bgt some stalls too

devilplate
Lol. Our government missed the the target this time. Now the liquidity will flood commercial, f&b and retail space and core inflation will go up and up. Sigh.:doh:
tats y i feel lost.....

hold cash also losing.....

hold ppty LOST

the only way is to FRY STOCKS LIAO

phantom_opera
13-12-11, 09:35
You don't need an expert to see the key support level 2.3k for Shanghai stock market is broken already ... being the factory of the world and stock market full of insider trading, it signals recession to come to the whole world soon, our PAPA timing of CM5 is excellent to ensure a crash

Just hope that today Shanghai market can stage a surprise reversal, if down 2-3% confirmed dead meat liao

http://img1.quotes.ws.126.net/chart/kchart/90/0000001.png

blackjack21trader
13-12-11, 09:36
That's why I said both of them are one of the same. Brother from another mother.:)

you see, brother avo7007...the way basic is predicting is not even a recession- he is proposing a Great Depression. `1930 Great Depression happened due to Gold perceived as a currency. That time US government will arrest you if you keep Gold. Now got people use gold as currency or not? You got see US government kancheong about high gold prices ?

devilplate
13-12-11, 09:36
wahlaueh...brother devilplate..that is the last thing I want to see happening leh...:doh:
MR B......the more he post....the more he curse and swear, the more ppl will hold and buy.....reverse pyschology

rite anot?

jwong71
13-12-11, 09:38
MR B......the more he post....the more he curse and swear, the more ppl will hold and buy.....reverse pyschology

rite anot?

you got pm.

details roughly, bgt few quarters ago..
very minimum amount, didnt bother to rember

basic
13-12-11, 09:39

don't talk rubbish here....
there are tons of way to trade or invest or....your sky is limited, that is all...
tell me what you know....hahahaha.....

basic
13-12-11, 09:40

rite anot?

LIAR KING, go ahead & buy property....the more the better....

blackjack21trader
13-12-11, 09:40
don't talk rubbish here....
there are tons of way to trade or invest or....your sky is limited, that is all...
tell me what you know....hahahaha.....

dun bluff.

basic
13-12-11, 09:41
dun bluff.

you are so narrow....just property & stock or gold only??.....

phantom_opera
13-12-11, 09:41
bro BJ, u better quickly exit stock market, Shanghai cracked already

CASH IS KING NOW

blackjack21trader
13-12-11, 09:46

CASH IS KING NOW

Oh NO !!!! SHI LIAO LA......!!!!

:banghead:

blackjack21trader
13-12-11, 09:47
you are so narrow....just property & stock or gold only??.....

forex, bonds, derviatives all under attack what.... what are you talking about ???

avo7007
13-12-11, 09:49
forex, bonds, derviatives all under attack what.... what are you talking about ???

Aiya, he is a known shorter lah.:)

phantom_opera
13-12-11, 09:49
Without CM5, it is a slow death, with CM5, it is immediate death

hyenergix
13-12-11, 09:50

CASH IS KING NOW

Yes, better get out of stocks.

blackjack21trader
13-12-11, 09:51
Aiya, he is a known shorter lah.:)

so easy to shorts meh? you must use CFD which only angmo stockbrokers providing..I dun trust them la..

devilplate
13-12-11, 09:54
LIAR KING, go ahead & buy property....the more the better....
nah....the sky is falling liao

stop wasting ur reverse pyschology effort

its too late

devilplate
13-12-11, 09:56
so easy to shorts meh? you must use CFD which only angmo stockbrokers providing..I dun trust them la..
cut loss now also consider shorting wat

protect ur capital ;)

phantom_opera
13-12-11, 09:57

DBXT S&PShort10US$X@

basic
13-12-11, 09:57
nah....the sky is falling liao

stop wasting ur reverse pyschology effort

its too late

liar king, you forever...

to me...property price will down >50% in 2-3 yrs time.....

devilplate
13-12-11, 10:01
liar king, you forever...

to me...property price will down >50% in 2-3 yrs time.....
its too late to shout

ppty px is indeed falling

hold tight tight hor....whahahaha

basic
13-12-11, 10:06
its too late to shout

haha...that is for perma bulls....

they will not listen, why argue....

ask them to hold tight tight, they will be happy.....

jwong71
13-12-11, 10:06
Yes...then you have been paying attention in class.

Right from the beginning just after the election, did brother basic actually read my warnings in my other posts? Especially the part on Geylang developers?

Well, he is actually busy disagreeing and denying with brothers here...he is blind lah....

WOAHAHAHAHAHAH

from start, i knew u selling bullshit. seldom wanna read into details,nor wanna read

in army platoon there's alway a sabo king,

in condosingapore forum also got a sabo king,

that's u!!! :D

blackjack21trader
13-12-11, 10:10
from start, i knew u selling bullshit. seldom wanna read into details,nor wanna read

wahlaueh..bro..why call me sabo king leh...i very sad liao...

:doh: :(

devilplate
13-12-11, 10:11

bro BJT ok mah.....i really enjoy reading his fantasies leh

sometimes i had a gd laugh....brighten up my day ;)

jwong71
13-12-11, 10:11
wahlaueh..bro..why call me sabo king leh...i very sad liao...

:doh: :(

okok.. im very srry, not sabo king..:cheers4:

blackjack21trader
13-12-11, 10:12
bro BJT ok mah.....i really enjoy reading his fantasies leh

sometimes i had a gd laugh....brighten up my day ;)

thanks la bro, your encouraging words is my driving force.

jwong71
13-12-11, 10:15
thanks la bro, your encouraging words is my driving force.

bro bj, sorry my words hurting.

please keep up your posts and interesting stories:D

ysyap
13-12-11, 10:20
Oh yes... his story about the foreign talent who has 2 daughters is a classic... :cheers5:

sunrise
13-12-11, 10:22
its too late to shout

you have been praying very hard lately. are you ready to grab?

blackjack21trader
13-12-11, 10:26
bro bj, sorry my words hurting.

please keep up your posts and interesting stories:D

aiya..never mind la....brother. My third eye tells me you must be about 42 years old and could be my camp mate also last time. maybe last time in army I called you sabo king before also la...

WOAHAAHAHAHAH

jwong71
13-12-11, 10:28
aiya..never mind la....brother. My third eye tells me you must be about 42 years old and could be my camp mate also last time. maybe last time in army I called you sabo king before also la...

WOAHAAHAHAHAH

nope im 33.

thank you for your forgiveness.

pls write more classic stories....:D

and i loves ur 3rd eye instinct

peterng8
13-12-11, 10:29
No seller wnat to sell low all would rather hold is the common answer now...:o

phantom_opera
13-12-11, 10:33

Same goes for mainland Chinese in June-September, at the end see what happen? When the lift reaches the top floor, sure got ppl wanting to rush in :doh:

I have been monitoring Shanghai-A for months, the technical breakdown below 2.3k is a very very very bearish signal ...

Shanghai's morning session closed at 2261 -1.33%

jwong71
13-12-11, 10:33

if market down.

etc.

#01-08 asking 500k,

die hard owners of #01-09 wanna sell 800k..?

and closed an eye, everytime his new 500k neighbour waves to him:D

ysyap
13-12-11, 10:34
No seller wnat to sell low all would rather hold is the common answer now...:oProvided they can hold lah... when interest rates hit 3%, and unemployment rate goes up, then we'll see some firesales... :cheers1:

jwong71
13-12-11, 10:35
Provided they can hold lah... when interest rates hit 3%, and unemployment rate goes up, then we'll see some firesales... :cheers1:

some from owners bgt in 2009,

abit more from owners bgt in 2010,

alot more from owners bgt in 2011...

we see huge prices spiral

peterng8
13-12-11, 10:37
Provided they can hold lah... when interest rates hit 3%, and unemployment rate goes up, then we'll see some firesales... :cheers1:

use this statement to seller, the answer u get from seller mostly is " hard to tell what u say will come true, so I would rather hold now unless u buy the price at slightly negotiated only" :o ...this is the fact even after CM5..seller in self denial or paving the way for CM6:o

ysyap
13-12-11, 10:37
some from owners bgt in 2009,

abit more from owners bgt in 2010,

alot more from owners bgt in 2011...

we see huge prices spiralYup.... those who bought in 09, some might have already sold and run road with the cash, waiting for the next down... Lol! :cheers6:

devilplate
13-12-11, 10:48
you have been praying very hard lately. are you ready to grab?
always....u? ;)

fry stocks first ;)

teddybear
13-12-11, 11:40
Usual answer to you: Singapore is small, couldn't implement any policy that can effectively influence inflation lah! Remember, when there is recession, the reason is because of global recession. When the economy did very well, it is because of their good planning and execution. :p

Ok ok, I give them a simple solution similar to their latest cooling measure:
- Impose 10% ABSD on all purchases of commercial, retail, industrial space etc by foreigners & all companies (regardless of local or foreign)! All foreigners taxed 50% on income. Sure cool the inflation one! :D

jeaprp
13-12-11, 11:58
The Buyer/seller gap will widen even more now.
End result = lower transaction, but may not see much drop in price (10%)
Price Confirm drop but Still too early to tell how much .:confused:

bargain hunter
13-12-11, 12:41
looked at the charts. shanghai a shares is now at its lowest since mar 2009?!?!??!?!?! :scared-1: :scared-4:

Same goes for mainland Chinese in June-September, at the end see what happen? When the lift reaches the top floor, sure got ppl wanting to rush in :doh:

I have been monitoring Shanghai-A for months, the technical breakdown below 2.3k is a very very very bearish signal ...

Shanghai's morning session closed at 2261 -1.33%

peterng8
13-12-11, 12:54
The Buyer/seller gap will widen even more now.
End result = lower transaction, but may not see much drop in price (10%)
Price Confirm drop but Still too early to tell how much .:confused:

Sellers are holding the price (only slight down) after CM5 announced...seems that buyers have to wait for situation of who blinks first as buyer expectation of lower price are even more obvious after CM5...unless the holding cost increases that will be the push to force the price down from sellers without waiting...:o CM6 ?:o

Alan Shearer
13-12-11, 13:20
C = Cooling NOT Crashing :sleep:

Alan Shearer
13-12-11, 13:32
Singapore's private home sales, prices & rents fall sharply in Q4

By Timothy Ouyang, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 29 December 2008 1447 hrs

SINGAPORE: Private home sales in Singapore have taken a sharp fall in the fourth quarter of this year.

According to a report released Monday by property consultant DTZ, only 112 private homes were sold in the primary market in October, and 192 units sold in November.

This, compared to the monthly average of 444 units sold in the first nine months of the year.

The October sales volume is the lowest since the release of official monthly sales data by the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) in June 2007.

For the full year, DTZ estimated that the number of home sales in the primary and secondary markets will only make up about 35 per cent of last year's sales, which saw some 38,100 units sold.

The figure is based on caveats lodged with the URA so far.

At the same time, the fall in private home prices have started to gather pace in the fourth quarter, with prime non-landed properties the hardest hit.

Prices of non-landed freehold private homes in the prime districts fell by 14 per cent quarter-on-quarter in the three months ended December, according to DTZ Research.

Overall, average private home prices have fallen 21.6 per cent year-on-year to S$1,160 per square feet, below the level of S$1,200 per sq ft in the second quarter of 2007.

Meanwhile, average monthly rents of prime non-landed homes have fallen 9.2 per cent to S$4.36 per square feet.

DTZ expects home sales to remain low next year as the recession takes its toll and homebuyers are concerned over job security.

- CNA/yb

peterng8
13-12-11, 13:33
CM5 :sleep: if no effect 6 months down the road as holding cost too low, than maybe CM6, seller will than be :scared-3: , buyer will be :D .... will this be the case? :o

jeaprp
13-12-11, 13:56
CM5 :sleep: if no effect 6 months down the road as holding cost too low, than maybe CM6, seller will than be :scared-3: , buyer will be :D .... will this be the case? :o

SG maybe getting ready for QE3, the mother of all QE,
And to create the mother of all crash afterwards.:confused:

blackjack21trader
14-12-11, 14:25
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Page_1-1.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Page_2-1.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Page_3-1.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Page_4-1.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Page_5-1.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Page_6.jpg

When replying, please do not quote the images. thank u.

ysyap
14-12-11, 14:28
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Page_2-1.jpg

When replying, please do not quote the images. thank u.I really like this story but why are you expecting your two babies to close their bedroom doors when they probably can't even walk yet (from the look of your lovely photos, maybe one can walk while the other is only capable of crawling...) :cheers6: ?

blackjack21trader
14-12-11, 14:52
I really like this story but why are you expecting your two babies to close their bedroom doors when they probably can't even walk yet (from the look of your lovely photos, maybe one can walk while the other is only capable of crawling...) :cheers6: ?

good point. i did not notice that ! woahahahahaahahah