PDA

View Full Version : Treescape @ Telok Kurau (D15, Freehold)

shawnabc77
04-12-11, 10:34
Treescape will be nestled in the middle of Telok Kurau, a captivating community that's steeped in history as well as rapidly novel ownership itself being a magnetic for your youthful along with the young at-heart. Having a large number of entertainment alternatives, including searching, dinner and also interpersonal places, scattered during the entire area, you will never be confused for some thing to do. The best educational institutions within Singapore are just a quick go walking as well as drive absent whiles the actual peace in the neighborhood seashore gives peace of mind after having a tough visit to work. Using the simplicity of two MRT areas, Dakota along with Kembangan, all night . three expressways, the actual Pan-Island, Kallang-Paya Lebar along with East Coast Park expressways so nearby, getting around Singapore is easy.

The next property are available in the focused city middle side having a surprisingly low low-cost reduced massive along with procurement present. Supplying you with a comfortable along with gentle forms of journey, on the inside situations that you desire being free of charge and revel in beneath the incredulously warm sunrays, merely acquire for you to Integrated Hotel and also Suntec Metropolis. Take the time generally there with all the house and then make the very best through each instant. You will not ever be worried about going dwelling because your method is simply a bit involving journeying from your every one of these resorts.

Numerous distinguished restaurants in the locality for you to have the ability to have a simple living ahead of a person proper at Treescape (http://www.newlaunchsingapore.com/district-15-to-16/treescape-telok-kurau) @ Telok Kurau, observing heaven combined with the stars onto make you comfortable will be incredulously beautiful soon after a tough time of day is sort of a simple entertainment that you simply truly deserve. Spending using a excellent period with your buddies as well as home to generate a great each and every minute for you to treasure, this specific perpetual residence has the freedom with all the lift-up office models meets regarding very small and also moderate business wonderfully since the enterprise entrepreneurs may possibly select business office templates in which greatest complies with their requirements.

In no way skip the new launch occasion regarding New Launch Singapore (http://www.newlaunchsingapore.com), pay a visit to www.Treescape-Telok-Kurau.com (http://www.Treescape-Telok-Kurau.com) to learn more.

Wild Falcon
05-12-11, 11:04
What bad English. Is this project targeted at the PRC market? The English machiam direct translation from Chinese using Google translate...

bargain hunter
05-12-11, 18:27
many have commented on the direct translation problem by shawnabc77 coca cola cow which occurs in all the threads which he has started. however, he doesn't seem bothered and continues to post as such.

What bad English. Is this project targeted at the PRC market? The English machiam direct translation from Chinese using Google translate...

Jcmillineum
05-12-11, 19:39
I don't care about bad english or fancy english,
so long as it's in telok kurau...i'm buying it!!

price
27-01-12, 14:00
heard this project is launching soon. Any views?

Eastboy
27-01-12, 14:48
I don't care about bad english or fancy english,
so long as it's in telok kurau...i'm buying it!!
APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE!!! :p :D :cheers1:

azeoprop
27-01-12, 14:49
OMG, ultimate MM 3 bedders at 603sqft! :scared-1:

http://www.newlaunchsingapore.com/district-15-to-16/treescape-telok-kurau

Eastboy
27-01-12, 18:13

omg, can meh??!!! unbelievable, have balcony some more.

GSLJ
27-01-12, 18:36

http://www.newlaunchsingapore.com/district-15-to-16/treescape-telok-kurau Really can fit 3 br?.. amazing :confused:

mantrix
27-01-12, 18:53

WAH ROFLOL :D

sh
27-01-12, 19:03
Hong Kong as arrived in Singapore :scared-1:

august
27-01-12, 19:15
really ultimate LOLOLOLOL

price
27-01-12, 20:22
How's the location of this project?

maisonjai
27-01-12, 21:14
Impressive, can squeeze 3 bd, 2 bath + 1 balcony into 56sqm. :scared-5:

azeoprop
27-01-12, 21:20
The width of the bedroom and living room = the length of ur bed. Ultra claustrophobic! :doh:

Those who sleep in that tiny bedroom better not close the window and door when u sleep, may not wake up the next day. Oxygen 0% in the room. :scared-3:

Jonathan0503
27-01-12, 22:12
The width of the bedroom and living room = the length of ur bed. Ultra claustrophobic! :doh:

Those who sleep in that tiny bedroom better not close the window and door when u sleep, may not wake up the next day. Oxygen 0% in the room. :scared-3:

Should have air con mah

Jonathan0503
27-01-12, 22:13
3 bedroom should have min 4 pax staying.

Only 3 dinning chairs. The 4th person sit where?

land118
27-01-12, 22:57
3 bedroom should have min 4 pax staying.

Only 3 dinning chairs. The 4th person sit where?
4th person and guest sitting on sofa eating cup noodle, watching TV...:D

latour
27-01-12, 23:12

My utility room is bigger then this room... :scared-1:

latour
27-01-12, 23:19
After all the heaps etc. no more MM units, now developers gives M3... Haha...

testtest
27-01-12, 23:21
Can save on a smaller tv mah....only 2m from sofa to tv, no need for for 55" :cheers6:

Eastboy
28-01-12, 09:41
How's the location of this project?

i would say it's great location (cos i am a telok kurau boy so prob i am biased).

next to siglap park connector - i jog to ECP everyday and so this will appeal to me. also that within mins i can hit the ECP to CBD where i work, or if i want to do marketing i can drive to I12 or Parkway, or if i want to meet frds for coffee i will cycle to siglap, or if i want 'massage', i drive to joo chiat....hehehe

such is my life being a telok kurau boy. hehehe

hyenergix
28-01-12, 10:03
Note East West facing. V small area. No way to escape the heat.

Eastboy
28-01-12, 10:09
Note East West facing. V small area. No way to escape the heat.

yah man my room West facing damn hot la....i have to invest in good windows, black-out blinds etc

ecimbew
28-01-12, 10:37

Is there a showroom???
I'm bringing my measuring tape along!

http://www.newlaunchsingapore.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Treescape-floor-Plans-3RM.jpg

Jonathan0503
28-01-12, 11:27
4th person and guest sitting on sofa eating cup noodle, watching TV...:D

Haha.

And there's hardly any space to put a coffee table. So all have to hold on to their drinks while seated on the sofa

marktkt22
03-02-12, 06:00
Mechanical carpk ? Basement or surfaced parking

Rosy
03-02-12, 08:50
Haha.

And there's hardly any space to put a coffee table. So all have to hold on to their drinks while seated on the sofa

i doubt we can even stretch our legs without hitting on the tv console.

mkl22
03-02-12, 10:53
the bedroom is only approx 50sqft. the smallest single split is 9000BTU ,aircon will prob overfreeze the room. can convert the room to a temporary fridge. hahaha

Rosy
03-02-12, 11:01
the bedroom is only approx 50sqft. the smallest single split is 9000BTU ,aircon will prob overfreeze the room. can convert the room to a temporary fridge. hahaha
can set the temp to 25degree.

mcmlxxvi
03-02-12, 11:23
i doubt we can even stretch our legs without hitting on the tv console.
Dont need ottoman. Just prop legs up on the tv console. Can even use toes to change channel when remote out of battery.

Leeds
08-02-12, 12:35
Was quoted $1400 psf for a 3-bedded 900 sq ft unit. I would think there are better buys in D15.

price
08-02-12, 12:41
Was quoted $1400 psf for a 3-bedded 900 sq ft unit. I would think there are better buys in D15.

Agree, but agents were telling me being the last few MMs launching in that area, developer is not keen on lowering their price.

GSLJ
08-02-12, 19:14
Is there a showroom???
I'm bringing my measuring tape along!

http://www.newlaunchsingapore.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Treescape-floor-Plans-3RM.jpgThis is really amazing. Is the showflat ready?

I am really curious to see how they can fit in a bed! :p

dtrax
08-02-12, 19:24
Really pricey! Kinda pity, I saw the showflat when I was passing during my cycling trip at siglap PCN, love it alot. But 3rm MM at 9xxk? hmmm...

marktkt22
08-02-12, 20:35
Crazy to buy at such peak

minority
09-02-12, 05:41
This is really amazing. Is the showflat ready?

Wow!!!! Wat bed? I think it's a sleeping bag n the wall n pple sleep like bats... hang n wall

marktkt22
09-02-12, 06:56
Single bed i think can fit but cramp

This is really amazing. Is the showflat ready?

Montaigne
09-02-12, 07:03
Wow!!!! Wat bed? I think it's a sleeping bag n the wall n pple sleep like bats... hang n wall
Come on, I dun think is that bad. I noticed that u have been enjoying talking down on most projects. Maybe except those that u vested.

ripclaw
09-02-12, 16:21
I've been to the actual showflat. And the beds are all custom made. There is no way to squeeze a single bed in any of the bedrooms except the master bedroom. The showflat there is actually a 4 bedder but they hack the wall so that the living room becomes "bigger". And did you realise where the washer/dryer is placed ?

:doh:

Jonathan0503
09-02-12, 20:13
I've been to the actual showflat. And the beds are all custom made. There is no way to squeeze a single bed in any of the bedrooms except the master bedroom. The showflat there is actually a 4 bedder but they hack the wall so that the living room becomes "bigger". And did you realise where the washer/dryer is placed ?

Think washer/dryer at the balcony is quite common for MM

minority
09-02-12, 21:34

I stand corrected.. only the other 2 room needs to sleep like bats.. :)

minority
09-02-12, 21:36
Come on, I dun think is that bad. I noticed that u have been enjoying talking down on most projects. Maybe except those that u vested.

I dont talk down most projects. I talk down projects tat are obviously bad.

600sqf 3bed room n it include balcony, ac ledge, kitchen area.....

How big can the 3 bed room be? I own 700sqf studio before and they are small. I dont think its livable to have 3 bed rooms. Perhaps can cal it a 1+1+1. 1 bed room with 2 store room.

minority
09-02-12, 21:39
Think washer/dryer at the balcony is quite common for MM

I think put in the lift lobby would be feasible.. ;). I have seen a house before where the kitchen is so small the owenr push the fridge on the balcony in the kitchen. yes there is a balcony in the kitchen. becoz its not covered area he put a blue plastic sheet over the fridge to shield it from sun n rain...... I guess tats feasible too.

GSLJ
10-02-12, 00:34
Wow!!!! Wat bed? I think it's a sleeping bag n the wall n pple sleep like bats... hang n wallShould be a really tight squeeze. :p

GSLJ
10-02-12, 00:37
Single bed i think can fit but crampFor 600sq ft, I think at most 2 bedrooms should be still fine. But having 3 bedrooms really pushing it.. :p

GSLJ
10-02-12, 00:49
Really pricey! Kinda pity, I saw the showflat when I was passing during my cycling trip at siglap PCN, love it alot. But 3rm MM at 9xxk? hmmm...Nice area to stay, near Siglap and East coast.

But not too sure on this layout though..

minority
10-02-12, 08:48
The name treehouse with such small lay out. I can't help making fun of it. It's a tree house for small birds? Or chicken coupe can use for short time rental? Or the tenants must really sleep like bats in caves upside down tie to the wall ?

Hah hah. I think the developer is too much n too ambitious. They should just market it as 1 bed room i think 600sqf 1 bed room would have been better. Do away with all the walls partition.

minority
10-02-12, 08:49
Nice area to stay, near Siglap and East coast.

But not too sure on this layout though..

Maybe pet lovers will like. Buy or rent to keep pets inside.

10-02-12, 09:00
For 600sq ft, I think at most 2 bedrooms should be still fine. But having 3 bedrooms really pushing it.. :p

Have seen 500+ sq ft 2 bedder with both bed rooms that can fit queen size beds, still had bomb shelter and overall still quite ok. guess it depends on design. but 600 sq ft with 3 bedder takes the cake:p

Montaigne
10-02-12, 17:31
The name treehouse with such small lay out. I can't help making fun of it. It's a tree house for small birds? Or chicken coupe can use for short time rental? Or the tenants must really sleep like bats in caves upside down tie to the wall ?

Hah hah. I think the developer is too much n too ambitious. They should just market it as 1 bed room i think 600sqf 1 bed room would have been better. Do away with all the walls partition.

Be careful with your choice of words, it's not funny at all. Spare a thought for ppl who eventually buy this and came in to chat. u r indirectly saying that this houses are meant for animals, calling ppl bats and pets are not nice. Small say small, no need to make fun out of it with your lame jokes.

minority
11-02-12, 10:32
Be careful with your choice of words, it's not funny at all. Spare a thought for ppl who eventually buy this and came in to chat. u r indirectly saying that this houses are meant for animals, calling ppl bats and pets are not nice. Small say small, no need to make fun out of it with your lame jokes.

Well if it's lame u can always skip my post. I dont have to sugar coat the development but to state the fact it's not like it or not thats my view.

GSLJ
11-02-12, 19:03
Went to view this showflat.

Small project with only 30 units, starting with one bedders for around 600 plus k.In terms of quantum really affordable but location not so ideal, right at the end of the road.

Rooms rather small with little walking space, but I think still quite alright if with a single bed.

bargain hunter
11-02-12, 22:59
18 out of 30 sold when i was there this afternoon.

Went to view this showflat.

Small project with only 30 units, starting with one bedders for around 600 plus k.In terms of quantum really affordable but location not so ideal, right at the end of the road.

Rooms rather small with little walking space, but I think still quite alright if with a single bed.

Shawn
15-02-12, 12:52

Singapore is going to be another HK. To be honest 600 sq.ft is still reasonably big for a 3 bedroom in HK. There is still room for further compression haha. We are still far in the MM game.

Shawn
15-02-12, 13:03

Ignore these people they are just hooligans out to tarnish the image of newly built condos. They dont realise that Singapore is running out of land and soon will be another HK.

land118
15-02-12, 13:31
Singapore is going to be another HK. To be honest 600 sq.ft is still reasonably big for a 3 bedroom in HK. There is still room for further compression haha. We are still far in the MM game.Yup, interesting blog below, will see how small MM are in HK, we will soon get there..

http://teoalida.webs.com/hongkong.htm

minority
15-02-12, 14:24
Ignore these people they are just hooligans out to tarnish the image of newly built condos. They dont realise that Singapore is running out of land and soon will be another HK.

By support such projects indirectly we are telling the developers to go ahead and build more there are demand. We should not accept tat as we still have many options. The social impact is very great to have housing squeezed into such small places. While developers maximized their profit. This is not healthy.

Seeing HK like you mention do we want to be another hongkong?

GSLJ
16-02-12, 15:20
By support such projects indirectly we are telling the developers to go ahead and build more there are demand. We should not accept tat as we still have many options. The social impact is very great to have housing squeezed into such small places. While developers maximized their profit. This is not healthy.

Seeing HK like you mention do we want to be another hongkong?Agree.

600 sq ft for 3 beds really too small. Maybe the developer should have given options of choice, either 2 or 3 beds.

IMHO, this size just nice for a one bedder. :)

minority
18-02-12, 17:19
Agree.

600 sq ft for 3 beds really too small. Maybe the developer should have given options of choice, either 2 or 3 beds.

IMHO, this size just nice for a one bedder. :)
Lilkly have to knock all the walls down. N keep the master bed room.To make sense.

bargain hunter
15-03-12, 14:27
25 out of 32 sold at 1401psf median in feb.

latour
23-03-12, 09:32
The units here is very small, and was told by someone its fully sold, really?

minority
23-03-12, 09:36
for people that don't need to sleep in the room. ;) short time usage.

price
23-03-12, 10:06
Putting the Layout and Price tag aside,

This Lorong is one of the best in Telok Kurau. I will pick this rather than Lor G (nearer to Kembangan MRT)

This is right next to the park connector, getting to the future ERL in 2020 will be a short walk! :D:cheers2:

devilplate
23-03-12, 10:15
Putting the Layout and Price tag aside,

This Lorong is one of the best in Telok Kurau. I will pick this rather than Lor G (nearer to Kembangan MRT)

This is right next to the park connector, getting to the future ERL in 2020 will be a short walk! :D:cheers2:
where the erl stn? sure anot short walk? tot more like 10-15min walk

Lor N is da best in TK bcoz of the school and nearest to east coast.....but den this one MM size leh....MM better to b near MRT....so Lor G will be better for MMMMM

price
23-03-12, 10:23

Lor N is da best in TK bcoz of the school and nearest to east coast.....but den this one MM size leh....MM better to b near MRT....so Lor G will be better for MMMMM
Siglap TK then MP station right?

I dunno my guess is along that stretch of east coast road/mp road? Maybe they'll SER St Pats sch and build there :cool: then <3mins walk:sleep:

devilplate
23-03-12, 10:42
Siglap TK then MP station right?

I dunno my guess is along that stretch of east coast road/mp road? Maybe they'll SER St Pats sch and build there :cool: then <3mins walk:sleep:

no comment........

minority
23-03-12, 10:50

Must be near mrt for this type of project. For stay or biz also easy to computer. But the size is so small!!! N I never like TK. Ever try driving in in the evening n morning? Nightmare.....

bargain hunter
04-05-12, 00:52
100% sold.

chynakym
15-10-12, 15:13
My brother bought two 1+1 br penthouse at Treescape with an average psf of $1,050psf. I did a check on URA Private Residential Property Transactions with Caveats Lodged and found their size to be around 883 and 953 sqft. Are those good value considering the rest of the units in the same development going upwards of 1.2k psf. Are those considered MM units as it is split level with a open air loft?