PDA

View Full Version : D19 New Launch next to Punggol MRT-Waterfront Condo

Janet Lee
27-11-11, 17:49
Welcome the new launch of Condominium Next to Punggol MRT!

This is the first and only luxurious development that combines retail, residences, transportation & lifestyle living in Punggol. This Waterfront project is a 99 leasehold located just 3 minutes away from Punggol MRT. Various type of sizes includes SOHO, 1bedroom, 1+1, 2bedroom, 2+1 and 3 bedrooms are available for property owners to choose either for investment or own stay. There will be a total of 1001 residential units and 11 towers with 14th floor being the highest floor.

Residents can look forward to a new Waterpoint shopping mall linked to MRT, LRT and Bus interchange with late night shopping hours and 1000 seats capacity cinema adding vibrancy to the sub-urban night life in Punggol. With the new Waterpoint Mall, it will have a tenant mix of 40% Retail, 30%, F&B, 15% Entertainment and 15% Others.

With increasingly demand for Waterfront living in Singapore and the excellent sale result produce by Treasure Trove condo recently, This is believe to be another hot-selling project in District 19. It is estimated to be launched in early 2012.

You could contact us Janet 90064153 or Cheryl 81822036 for more information.

devilplate
27-11-11, 18:09
1001 units!!! Wah liuuuuuu

graveyard
27-11-11, 18:24
Welcome the new launch of Condominium Next to Punggol MRT!

This is the first and only luxurious development that combines retail, residences, transportation & lifestyle living in Punggol. This Waterfront project is a 99 leasehold located just 3 minutes away from Punggol MRT. Various type of sizes includes SOHO, 1bedroom, 1+1, 2bedroom, 2+1 and 3 bedrooms are available for property owners to choose either for investment or own stay. There will be a total of 1001 residential units and 11 towers with 14th floor being the highest floor.

Residents can look forward to a new Waterpoint shopping mall linked to MRT, LRT and Bus interchange with late night shopping hours and 1000 seats capacity cinema adding vibrancy to the sub-urban night life in Punggol. With the new Waterpoint Mall, it will have a tenant mix of 40% Retail, 30%, F&B, 15% Entertainment and 15% Others.

With increasingly demand for Waterfront living in Singapore and the excellent sale result produce by Treasure Trove condo recently, This is believe to be another hot-selling project in District 19. It is estimated to be launched in early 2012.

You could contact us Janet 90064153 or Cheryl 81822036 for more information.

probably rite. with the hype ongoing and ATT good sales, this is gg to be big hit - 3mins to MRT! hope dats by foot

buttercarp
27-11-11, 18:56
Hi Janet Lee, it should be Watertown Condo and not Waterfront.

When I first saw the this thread, I thought my eyes were playing trick.
Wondering how come Bedok Reservoir shifted to Punggol.

hyenergix
27-11-11, 19:20
probably rite. with the hype ongoing and ATT good sales, this is gg to be big hit - 3mins to MRT! hope dats by foot

Saw an advert from 880 psf. Should be closer to 950 psf for 2 bedder.

toufu
27-11-11, 21:15
why create double threads? :confused:

graveyard
27-11-11, 21:22
Saw an advert from 880 psf. Should be closer to 950 psf for 2 bedder.

goof. not cheapp :2cents:

august
27-11-11, 22:00
1001 units!!! Wah liuuuuuu

they bid high, tio snooked by sim lian's ATT pricing, so now got to sell large number of mm to have a selling chance.

Janet Lee
27-11-11, 22:18
Hi, yes this new launch condo is named WaterTown but I am giving a description of a condo facing the Waterfront view. Sorry if it confused with Bedok Waterfront ones.

Ya prices will be above $950psf, expected price for small units 1 or 1+1 bdrm should be much higher. The site map is in such a way patio units have full waterfront view, beauiful.... waiting for further updates.

Pls sms me at 90064153 if you are keen to receive information on this launch.

hopeful
28-11-11, 09:52
Hi, yes this new launch condo is named WaterTown but I am giving a description of a condo facing the Waterfront view. Sorry if it confused with Bedok Waterfront ones.

Ya prices will be above $950psf, expected price for small units 1 or 1+1 bdrm should be much higher. The site map is in such a way patio units have full waterfront view, beauiful.... waiting for further updates.

Pls sms me at 90064153 if you are keen to receive information on this launch.

why Watertown priced so much cheaper than Bedok Residences?
Cheap things must be no good....

august
28-11-11, 09:54

:D

capland only sell location and dont give good stuff or fixtures leh.
you had Latitude rite? how was it?

28-11-11, 10:00

1. This is Punggol
2. > 1000 units
3. ATT launched first and <1000 psf
4. This is not a FE solo project.

Regulators
28-11-11, 10:00
This agent really sia suay, don't even know the name of the condo she is marketing :doh:
Hi Janet Lee, it should be Watertown Condo and not Waterfront.

When I first saw the this thread, I thought my eyes were playing trick.
Wondering how come Bedok Reservoir shifted to Punggol.

hopeful
28-11-11, 10:06
:D

capland only sell location and dont give good stuff or fixtures leh.
you had Latitude rite? how was it?

cheap things definitely not good.
Expensive things not necessarily good.
see the difference :)

devilplate
28-11-11, 10:25
watertown easy access to 'water bodies' mah.....hahahahhaa

toufu
28-11-11, 12:06

Sure boh? More like $1200 psf right? I was quoted this guide price by another agent leh...

if around $950psf, i will chiong down and queue up for 5D4N! :sleep:

kane
28-11-11, 12:18
Sim Lian spoil market for them. Heh.

hopeful
28-11-11, 15:03
Sim Lian spoil market for them. Heh.

ATT not fully sold right?
then if FEO price high at 1100, would people buy the remaining units at ATT or Watertown?
or FEO still price high, then buyers of ATT huat?

devilplate
28-11-11, 17:12
then if FEO price high at 1100, would people buy the remaining units at ATT or Watertown?
Feo pricing has always been in their own world

U see greenwich hit 14xpsf for so long liao and den y many better located projects still below tat px?

The sound is another example

azeoprop
28-11-11, 18:19
Enjoy the peaceful waterway while u can....before it turns into another pasar malam. :p

hyenergix
28-11-11, 18:52
Sure boh? More like $1200 psf right? I was quoted this guide price by another agent leh...

if around $950psf, i will chiong down and queue up for 5D4N! :sleep:

No need to q overnight. ATT is not fully sold rite?

graveyard
28-11-11, 22:50
Feo pricing has always been in their own world

U see greenwich hit 14xpsf for so long liao and den y many better located projects still below tat px?

The sound is another example

dats why can put up one page ad on newspaper and run ad of beautiful angmoh living in their heavenly condo

kane
28-11-11, 22:57

i didn't hear anything ATT selling out. well, FEO probably doesn't want too low a response and hence, perhaps they have to price it closer to ATT. if FEO prices it at 1100, i think it's only natural the fence sitters will cross the road to the other showroom to see what's left.

devilplate
28-11-11, 23:01
i didn't hear anything ATT selling out. well, FEO probably doesn't want too low a response and hence, perhaps they have to price it closer to ATT. if FEO prices it at 1100, i think it's only natural the fence sitters will cross the road to the other showroom to see what's left.
Joint venture wif fraser....so i believe the px will b reasonable....shd still sell if they px it 50-100psf higher den att....

Soho concept rite? Higher ceiling and they may throw in some marbles as well

This project will haf some unblock river view too?

devilplate
28-11-11, 23:03
dats why can put up one page ad on newspaper and run ad of beautiful angmoh living in their heavenly condo
I become a big fan of their dream a dream as a result! Whahaha

graveyard
28-11-11, 23:13

haa. nothing wrong. marketing is everywhere. i like their ads too. i guess good looks appeal anytime :)

graveyard
29-11-11, 02:08
Oh u Toking abt euhabitat ad? I love it. Pretty impressive. The whole presentation is very classy and elegant. Best condo ad ever seen. If I hadnt bought another project, I wld have gone to the showroom after watching the ad

ysyap
29-11-11, 08:04
Oh u Toking abt euhabitat ad? I love it. Pretty impressive. The whole presentation is very classy and elegant. Best condo ad ever seen. If I hadnt bought another project, I wld have gone to the showroom after watching the adNot just the ad. The showflat also very gimmicky. Remember Thomson Grand? :D

devilplate
29-11-11, 08:22
Not just the ad. The showflat also very gimmicky. Remember Thomson Grand? :D
to be fair, feo's showflat by far the least gimmicky

graveyard
29-11-11, 08:47
Not just the ad. The showflat also very gimmicky. Remember Thomson Grand? :D

cant comment since not been to the showflat. and neevr seen the thomson grand ad. when was dat aired

ysyap
29-11-11, 16:58
to be fair, feo's showflat by far the least gimmickyYes yes... me not saying FEO flat gimmicky. Just saying to beware of gimmicky showflats! :cheers5:

NO_7
07-07-12, 19:38
http://www.flickr.com/photos/watertown_punggol/7519159352/