PDA

View Full Version : The Nautical (D27, 99 years LH, MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

kane
11-02-12, 10:32
I have started eating that white beehun even before they are famous.. not many ppl that time n I always patronise them.. the aunties uncles also know me there d.. recently really too crowded n everyday line so long haha!

Same here. Standard drop liao.

xemz127
11-02-12, 10:40

bobian coz too many ppl d.. sometimes I wonder could it be the one who draw away the crowds of SSC! haha.. if only the Thai food can relocate back to ssc then will see more things happening at that area.. kopitiam such a big brand oso closed down in Ssc d.. meaning business terrible..

kane
11-02-12, 10:47
bobian coz too many ppl d.. sometimes I wonder could it be the one who draw away the crowds of SSC! haha.. if only the Thai food can relocate back to ssc then will see more things happening at that area.. kopitiam such a big brand oso closed down in Ssc d.. meaning business terrible..

The stalls in the food court serves poor quality food. Worse than most hawker centre or coffee shop food. Ate there once but never went back again.

xemz127
11-02-12, 10:57
The stalls in the food court serves poor quality food. Worse than most hawker centre or coffee shop food. Ate there once but never went back again.

me too.. I think the only attraction of ssc is giant n daiso n astons so far.. really lack of shops that can attract the crowds.. maybe ssc will be better when CR n Nautical TOP with larger population at that area..

kane
11-02-12, 11:06
me too.. I think the only attraction of ssc is giant n daiso n astons so far.. really lack of shops that can attract the crowds.. maybe ssc will be better when CR n Nautical TOP with larger population at that area..

This is probably one of capitamall's worst mall in content. An aberration to their consistently high quality of mall contents and experience.

xemz127
11-02-12, 11:33
This is probably one of capitamall's worst mall in content. An aberration to their consistently high quality of mall contents and experience.

agreed.. coupled with the terrible sun plaza.. Sembawang looks like underdeveloped estate.. KBW should really work harder to please his ward ppl

bwkhoo
11-02-12, 11:57
Thought this thread is for Canberra Residences. Why suddenly become The Nautical?? :beats-me-man:

xemz127
11-02-12, 12:15
Thought this thread is for Canberra Residences. Why suddenly become The Nautical?? :beats-me-man:

haha coz the owner changed the title..

kane
11-02-12, 12:42
Capita mall should take over sun plaza. Lots of potential especially with it being next to the MRT. Right now, north point and causeway point is dominating the scene in the north.

Pro888
11-02-12, 13:05
agreed.. coupled with the terrible sun plaza.. Sembawang looks like underdeveloped estate.. KBW should really work harder to please his ward ppl

KBW replied: Sun plaza is not under our care leh.

Small player will ask sky high price to be taken over. No use talking to the mgmt. The only way is not to patronize and sorry that the shops will be closed. Only then they will take your advice. Hahaha.

Pro888
11-02-12, 13:11
Also just went to Nautical see see look look. Larger crowd as expected. About 20 - 30 gp.

Sunday will be more.

xemz127
11-02-12, 14:11
KBW replied: Sun plaza is not under our care leh.

Small player will ask sky high price to be taken over. No use talking to the mgmt. The only way is not to patronize and sorry that the shops will be closed. Only then they will take your advice. Hahaha.

but very hard not to patronize because those who live at sembawang will sure alight at sembawang MRT right.. went there yesterday and like described by others in the forum.. interior really cannot make it already.. plus its bus station behind.. really very ULU feeling.. :S

KBW can't just ignore that Sun Plaza stood up high at his own ward right? i guess sembawang ppl will tekan more to see the effect of $500mil as promised in the GE.. come on.. MND minister has the run-down mall in his own place.. it's actually very Paiseh leh.. must learn from MBT tampines...:D

xemz127
11-02-12, 14:16
Also just went to Nautical see see look look. Larger crowd as expected. About 20 - 30 gp.

Sunday will be more.

larger crowd going for the "voucher soft launch" after today two pages adv lo.. sold out will be the voucher but not the unit ba... :p

nautical is not aggressive in the advertisement and marketing strategy like hillier and WT an PR.. that's why lost a lot steam already now.. it could have done much better results if different marketing approach, and not being passively waiting for customers to go to their showroom...:doh:

i have been to the showroom few times since their launch.. until the agents also lazy to serve me already haha! :D

Pro888
11-02-12, 14:22
but very hard not to patronize because those who live at sembawang will sure alight at sembawang MRT right.. went there yesterday and like described by others in the forum.. interior really cannot make it already.. plus its bus station behind.. really very ULU feeling.. :S

KBW can't just ignore that Sun Plaza stood up high at his own ward right? i guess sembawang ppl will tekan more to see the effect of $500mil as promised in the GE.. come on.. MND minister has the run-down mall in his own place.. it's actually very Paiseh leh.. must learn from MBT tampines...:D

Owner of Sun Plaza know that Sembawang Res. got no other choice, so they heck care on this aspect. Until they see the competition, then they will do something.

Ask for the breakdown on $500 mil budget. Nice figure but can't see the result. Hmm....

Pro888
11-02-12, 14:32
larger crowd going for the "voucher soft launch" after today two pages adv lo.. sold out will be the voucher but not the unit ba... :p

nautical is not aggressive in the advertisement and marketing strategy like hillier and WT an PR.. that's why lost a lot steam already now.. it could have done much better results if different marketing approach, and not being passively waiting for customers to go to their showroom...:doh:

i have been to the showroom few times since their launch.. until the agents also lazy to serve me already haha! :D

More ppl go & visit, the higher chance of closing the deal rather than to wait for the durian to drop. No choice have to come up with the little gimmick.

Recognise you. Come here only see see look look. :D Say until mouth dry already.

xemz127
11-02-12, 14:56
Owner of Sun Plaza know that Sembawang Res. got no other choice, so they heck care on this aspect. Until they see the competition, then they will do something.

Ask for the breakdown on $500 mil budget. Nice figure but can't see the result. Hmm....

haih.. not sure why that golden parcel of land beside sembawang have been bidded by that lousy developer [koh brothers].... :simmering:

500mil for lift upgrade.. park upgrade.. police station.. mosque.. more BTO.. but don't have long term plan for sembawang..

later when the CR and nautical TOP.. also nobody wana patronize SP liao.. all chiong to NP or SSC d.. let the Sun plaza becomes Moon plaza.. only ghost patronize them.. :tongue3:

xemz127
11-02-12, 14:57
More ppl go & visit, the higher chance of closing the deal rather than to wait for the durian to drop. No choice have to come up with the little gimmick.

Recognise you. Come here only see see look look. :D Say until mouth dry already.

also recognize u lah.. the one who bang the showroom door at 959am wana rush in for the shopping voucher rite! :D

Pro888
11-02-12, 15:46
also recognize u lah.. the one who bang the showroom door at 959am wana rush in for the shopping voucher rite! :D

Always the 2nd one. At least wldn't come in the paper or tv. soooo paiseh.

Komo
11-02-12, 18:06
at least the chilli still best... go very well with the mee hoon:D

kane
11-02-12, 18:11
at least the chilli still best... go very well with the mee hoon:D

Ok i give it to them for the chili.

solsys
11-02-12, 18:28

Aston price went up. For that price and quality, not worth it.

xemz127
11-02-12, 19:28
Ok i give it to them for the chili.

aiya u guys have tempted me to go eat white beehun again! ya the chilli is perfect match for it!

xemz127
11-02-12, 19:31
Aston price went up. For that price and quality, not worth it.

haha Aston is the ace card in ssc d! no horse run n price increase ppl will still eat bobian.. abo ssc really nothing to eat d..

anyone has the latest updates of nautical sales figure today after it's voucher campaign?

azeoprop
12-02-12, 15:09
Site view 12th Feb 2012. :)

azeoprop
12-02-12, 15:13
Update 12th Feb 2012. :)

xemz127
12-02-12, 15:23

cool! thanks for sharing .. the progress of CR is fast considered only 1 year.. i remember i have seen the construction signboard of CR is Q4 2012, whereas Nautical is Q1 2014. so give and take some adjustment, earliest CR should be Q1'13, nautical is Q2'14. Both projects are launched exactly one year apart under MCC.. :rolleyes:

there's also a small construction of 3 stories building right opposite of SSC. I think one 2-3 years time this Sembawang Road End is gonna be happening.. white beehun everyday queue long long haha!

xemz127
12-02-12, 15:27

This MCC is really super efficient (china power :D ) .. the project pipelining is well-planned.. don't think other developers start the construction so early during the launch period like them haha! :scared-5: maybe they really want cash from banks as fast as possible given the progressive payment schedule haha..

pretty photos bro!! I have taken a few site photos of CR and Nautical too but paiseh to post up though.. not as pretty as yours haha :ashamed1:

mlvlee
12-02-12, 17:10
cool! thanks for sharing .. the progress of CR is fast considered only 1 year.. i remember i have seen the construction signboard of CR is Q4 2012, whereas Nautical is Q1 2014. so give and take some adjustment, earliest CR should be Q1'13, nautical is Q2'14. Both projects are launched exactly one year apart under MCC.. :rolleyes:

there's also a small construction of 3 stories building right opposite of SSC. I think one 2-3 years time this Sembawang Road End is gonna be happening.. white beehun everyday queue long long haha!

Any idea what is the type of of 3 stories building right opposite of SSC? There is no indication on the signboard. Lastly, is there any official announcement from MND to build recreational sport complex right at the open space (Nautical showroom location)? Just heard the rumours only,waited for very long already:sleep:. Thanks !

Arcachon
12-02-12, 17:16

Hi azeoprop, how to attach the picture.

Pro888
12-02-12, 17:31

Thanks Bro azeoprop for the nice pics.

Rem KBW mentioned on Chinese construction companies productivity that our local boys must learn from. That are indeed fast and further, it is only 5th storey high.

Bro Xemz127, share the pics here leh. See wat have you taken.

Pro888
12-02-12, 17:36
Any idea what is the type of of 3 stories building right opposite of SSC? There is no indication on the signboard. Lastly, is there any official announcement from MND to build recreational sport complex right at the open space (Nautical showroom location)? Just heard the rumours only,waited for very long already:sleep:. Thanks !

Every construction site, it is a must to put a "notice" who is the developer, the proposed development, contact etc etc.

Not mistaken, it is for Restaurants and shops.

azeoprop
12-02-12, 17:54
btw, went there this afternoon never give shopping vouchers. :( 1 bedroom units left ground floor PES only. Limited number of 2 bedroom units left.

the ground floor pes 1 bedders all above 500k
some sample 2 bedders price all 764sqft:

#04-99 681781
#05-89 680859
#05-02 694682
#02-67 688231

azeoprop
12-02-12, 17:59
Hi azeoprop, how to attach the picture.

At the bottom of the "reply to thread' window, there is a "manage attachments" tab. Click on it and a small window pops up for you to attach files.

:)

Pro888
12-02-12, 18:05
btw, went there this afternoon never give shopping vouchers. :( 1 bedroom units left ground floor PES only. Limited number of 2 bedroom units left.

#04-99 681781
#05-89 680859
#05-02 694682
#02-67 688231

Will top the chart for this month since WT dun have many units left to sell. :D

Parc Rosewood another table topper. Both with 2 pages ads on yesterday paper.

Pro888
12-02-12, 19:46

The Rec. complex is confirmed wrt to masterplan 2008. Those stayin in the there shld make more noise. The Rec. ctr shld hv some shops and restaurants. This will also enhance the property value.

xemz127
12-02-12, 19:50

#04-99 681781
#05-89 680859
#05-02 694682
#02-67 688231

hmm.. i asked about 2 weeks earlier the price were still 660-670k.. :)

anyway why ground floor units nobody wants? don't like the PES own garden?

bro you should go earlier like 10am when the door jz opened.. Pro888 bro was the 2nd one in the line yesterday morning :D

xemz127
12-02-12, 19:52
Thanks Bro azeoprop for the nice pics.

Rem KBW mentioned on Chinese construction companies productivity that our local boys must learn from. That are indeed fast and further, it is only 5th storey high.

Bro Xemz127, share the pics here leh. See wat have you taken.

tried few times to upload the project signboard and another picture i have taken on early January before the construction started.. but failed leh.. :beats-me-man:

azeoprop
12-02-12, 20:04
tried few times to upload the project signboard and another picture i have taken on early January before the construction started.. but failed leh.. :beats-me-man:

I think the maximum file size per photo is 1mb. Try resizing it smaller or re-save it to a more compressed form of jpeg.

xemz127
12-02-12, 20:06

like what Pro888 said, if according to the masterplan 2008, there's the location reserved for sports and recreation centre for sembawang residents.. but no so far no news... :sleep:

refer to the attachment for the CR and the small project of 3 stories shophouse opposite of SSC :spliff:

xemz127
12-02-12, 20:10
I think the maximum file size per photo is 1mb. Try resizing it smaller or re-save it to a more compressed form of jpeg.

here are some snapshots of the nautical projects :ashamed1:

thanks bro azeoprop for pointing out the file size haha.. mislead by the 4GB as indicated in the upload window haha!

from the snapshot of early january and compared with bro azeoprop's latest photo.. can see only one month the greeneries on the site are gone haha!

i have taken the shot from the SSC 2nd floor corridor :D always jogging around there haha!

Pro888
12-02-12, 20:26
here are some snapshots of the nautical projects :ashamed1:

thanks bro azeoprop for pointing out the file size haha.. mislead by the 4GB as indicated in the upload window haha!

from the snapshot of early january and compared with bro azeoprop's latest photo.. can see only one month the greeneries on the site are gone haha!

i have taken the shot from the SSC 2nd floor corridor :D always jogging around there haha!

Thanks for your contribution too : )

If Canberra Drive has been "link up", if you drive from Sembawang to Yishun end, you will see 4 on-going projects concurrently. It is massive. :scared-1:

xemz127
12-02-12, 20:38
Thanks for your contribution too : )

If Canberra Drive has been "link up", if you drive from Sembawang to Yishun end, you will see 4 on-going projects concurrently. It is massive. :scared-1:

the road connecting the end of yishun ave2 branch to the canberra drive already built up just waiting to be connected in fact.. and whole stretch of canberra drive linking to YS and YE is on-going... there are also "longkang" upgrading along the sembawang road after seletaris due to the projects probably..

now just waiting for the Sembawang sports hub news :spliff:

xemz127
12-02-12, 20:45
so the small project opposite the SSC is shops + residential units.. but this project seems like no progress at all leh recently.. :o

NorthernStar
12-02-12, 20:45
This area belong to Yishun GRC if i am not wrong.. of course, we still can ask KBW to do something in this area. :o

xemz127
12-02-12, 20:48
This area belong to Yishun GRC if i am not wrong.. of course, we still can ask KBW to do something in this area. :o

haha.. nop.. i believe it belongs to Sembawang GRC.. on the left side of sembawang road is Shanmugan's Chong Pang.. on the right side is KBW sembawang.. correct me if i'm wrong :)

can check from http://www.parliament.gov.sg/whos-my-mp#

xemz127
12-02-12, 20:57
if you check on the map of sembawang nee soon town council...

http://www.snstc.org.sg/

you will realize that KBW's sembawang area has the most potential of future development.. he has LARGE land parcels under his care without any concrete plan yet :p

so CR, nautical, yishun EC + montreal ville BTO + new sembawang CC +future simpang... all are within KBW territory.. :D

psst... he has NO MRT station in his territory yet ... marsiling, woodlands, admiralty, and even sembawang are in other MP's ward..

mantrix
12-02-12, 21:24
hmm.. i asked about 2 weeks earlier the price were still 660-670k.. :)

anyway why ground floor units nobody wants? don't like the PES own garden?

bro you should go earlier like 10am when the door jz opened.. Pro888 bro was the 2nd one in the line yesterday morning :D

Cos 1 bedder with PES = bad investment choice

At end of day still one bedder but you may a lot more so your rental yield is lower (even with a PES you can only rent out marginally more)

You pay 10-15% extra than a normal one bedder BUT your rental can only charge maybe 5% more...

Pro888
12-02-12, 21:38
if you check on the map of sembawang nee soon town council...

http://www.snstc.org.sg/

you will realize that KBW's sembawang area has the most potential of future development.. he has LARGE land parcels under his care without any concrete plan yet :p

so CR, nautical, yishun EC + montreal ville BTO + new sembawang CC +future simpang... all are within KBW territory.. :D

psst... he has NO MRT station in his territory yet ... marsiling, woodlands, admiralty, and even sembawang are in other MP's ward..

Agree. so KBW is doing something.

Sun Plaza is under Dr. Lim ward.

Pro888
12-02-12, 21:46
so the small project opposite the SSC is shops + residential units.. but this project seems like no progress at all leh recently.. :o

True. No progress at all. Few months ago and yesterday visit, still the same.

mlvlee
12-02-12, 22:19
like what Pro888 said, if according to the masterplan 2008, there's the location reserved for sports and recreation centre for sembawang residents.. but no so far no news... :sleep:

refer to the attachment for the CR and the small project of 3 stories shophouse opposite of SSC :spliff:

Thanks for your information, it sounds like modern shophouse but not too sure they will put up for sales or just the private development?

As for the sport hub or whatever, during the MP door to door visit, I asked the MP of canberra zone Dr. Lim , he can not confirm that also. I still have the URA mastplan 1996 booklet, it indicated this piece of land usage is for "Park and Garden", 16 years are gone already, still the open space. It even indicated there is the Town Centre integrated with bus interchange beside the Sembawang MRT, but where is the Town Centre? Looks like Sembawang PPl are kept in the dark, guess here and guess there for any future development. Secret weapon for them or what?

xemz127
13-02-12, 08:44
Thanks for your information, it sounds like modern shophouse but not too sure they will put up for sales or just the private development?

As for the sport hub or whatever, during the MP door to door visit, I asked the MP of canberra zone Dr. Lim , he can not confirm that also. I still have the URA mastplan 1996 booklet, it indicated this piece of land usage is for "Park and Garden", 16 years are gone already, still the open space. It even indicated there is the Town Centre integrated with bus interchange beside the Sembawang MRT, but where is the Town Centre? Looks like Sembawang PPl are kept in the dark, guess here and guess there for any future development. Secret weapon for them or what?

the 3 storeys shophouse project showed no progress recently already.. not sure whether this small developer bankrupted or abandoned the project though...

as for the sembawang development.. that one really have to depends on the assertiveness of the sembawang residents already.. but now that sembawang MRT, sunplaza, bus interchange area is under the shanmugan's chong pang zone.. so don't know who should really push for it.. :beats-me-man:

http://www.snstc.org.sg/downloads/maps

xemz127
13-02-12, 09:01
Agree. so KBW is doing something.

Sun Plaza is under Dr. Lim ward.

according to the http://www.snstc.org.sg/downloads/maps, sunplaza, sembawang mrt already in the chong pang shanmugan's ward :D

almost one MP one MRT.. , the future roads in KBW area canberra link have been drawn.. you can roughly guess where's the future Simpang MRT .. should be the intersection of canberra link + canberra lane.. however, only time will tell.. :cheers4:

psssst.. canberra lane connecting to canberra drive are there d.. just checked that last week.. the land parcel beside the MRT track is there ready for future development but just dono when. :)

xemz127
13-02-12, 09:08
Cos 1 bedder with PES = bad investment choice

At end of day still one bedder but you may a lot more so your rental yield is lower (even with a PES you can only rent out marginally more)

You pay 10-15% extra than a normal one bedder BUT your rental can only charge maybe 5% more...

maybe for retiree will consider the studio + PES on the ground floor perhaps? haha.. not for rental but own self staying.. :sleep:

Pro888
13-02-12, 09:51
according to the http://www.snstc.org.sg/downloads/maps, sunplaza, sembawang mrt already in the chong pang shanmugan's ward :D

almost one MP one MRT.. , the future roads in KBW area canberra link have been drawn.. you can roughly guess where's the future Simpang MRT .. should be the intersection of canberra link + canberra lane.. however, only time will tell.. :cheers4:

psssst.. canberra lane connecting to canberra drive are there d.. just checked that last week.. the land parcel beside the MRT track is there ready for future development but just dono when. :)

2H2012 or 1H2013 GLS, there will be another 1 or 2 more sites for PC. Take cue from Chestnut area. The one with the plot ratio 2.1, which is the same as YS & YE. Then 2H2013 another 2 plots with plot ratio 1.4 along Canberra Drive (same as Nautical & CR plot ratio). Then come the plot that needs detail planning (no plot ratio given), a Hillier/ Tennery type of mixed development suspected, link to future simpang mrt.
This mixed development with shops & restaurants can also cater for the office ppl working opposite referring to the big piece of land zone for Business

xemz127
13-02-12, 10:24
2H2012 or 1H2013 GLS, there will be another 1 or 2 more sites for PC. Take cue from Chestnut area. The one with the plot ratio 2.1, which is the same as YS & YE. Then 2H2013 another 2 plots with plot ratio 1.4 along Canberra Drive (same as Nautical & CR plot ratio). Then come the plot that needs detail planning (no plot ratio given), a Hillier/ Tennery type of mixed development suspected, link to future simpang mrt.
This mixed development with shops & restaurants can also cater for the office ppl working opposite referring to the big piece of land zone for Business

cool.. so still have 2 plot 1.4 and 1 plot 2.1 before coming to the "subject to detailed planning" land... hmmm.. 10 years planning down the line.. :cheers6: but you think GLS can be happen that fast? anywhere we can refer to?

haha.. jz thinking if FEO got that piece of "subject to detailed planning" land.. the sungei simpang kiri will be depicted as the river valley theme again.. :eek:

Pro888
13-02-12, 10:55
cool.. so still have 2 plot 1.4 and 1 plot 2.1 before coming to the "subject to detailed planning" land... hmmm.. 10 years planning down the line.. :cheers6: but you think GLS can be happen that fast? anywhere we can refer to?

haha.. jz thinking if FEO got that piece of "subject to detailed planning" land.. the sungei simpang kiri will be depicted as the river valley theme again.. :eek:

The 2.1 plot land can yield up to 2 projects. For 1, it will be huge. It wldn't take 10yrs. Once they construct the road, it wldn't take long for development beside it. Ok dun take cue from Petir Rd, take nearer one in Yishun st 31 & 41.

xemz127
13-02-12, 13:45
some speculation here.. there's one map of Simpang New Town drawing in the wikipedia... haha! the name of the station is "Canberra MRT" :p

Pro888
13-02-12, 14:09
some speculation here.. there's one map of Simpang New Town drawing in the wikipedia... haha! the name of the station is "Canberra MRT" :p

Drawn by KBW. hahaha.

Simpang will take at least 15years. Another "watertown"

Bukit Brown, Bartley and Tengah have to come first. :D

As long there is mrt, any decent name is ok.

Pro888
13-02-12, 14:24
I will be also putting in some suggestion to maximize and beautify the big "long kang and ave 7. Cover it up and build a garden like the one at lower delta.

and some others recommendations to MP, relevant authorities & pte/ public listed entities

kane
13-02-12, 14:45
have a lot of experts in urban planning in this forum. heh.

xemz127
13-02-12, 15:57
haha pro888 is the expert.. he knows a lot of things happening to the property market.. :eek:

xemz127
15-02-12, 19:48
haha pro888 is the expert.. he knows a lot of things happening to the property market.. :eek:

Nautical URA up to january sales data:
165/435 = 37.93% sold..:beats-me-man:

Pro888
15-02-12, 23:27
Nautical URA up to january sales data:
165/435 = 37.93% sold..:beats-me-man:

Should be more this month. What i know was more than 200 units as of last week. Anyone has latest info ?

Jan was a tough month with Hillier & this launched right after CM5.

xemz127
16-02-12, 15:58
The Nautical Phase2 just released? i don't even know there's phase 1 and phase 2 haha.. :ashamed1:

anyway the nautical models have been updated to show the other two blocks which previously missing..

can be viewed @ http://propnexpropertynews.com/2012/02/16/the-nauticalsembawang-phase-2/

vtectoo
18-02-12, 11:03
Anybody knows what's e Chinese name for Nautical?

Pro888
18-02-12, 11:51
Anybody knows what's e Chinese name for Nautical?

海 google translate or 航海苑 i named it. :D

sh
18-02-12, 12:14

my translation to hokkien... noir tir kar... rotten pig leg.... :scared-4:

no offence to project supporters.....:D

xemz127
18-02-12, 21:44

haha! cool name!! and i wonder how come China developer don't even have a chinese name for their project :doh:

xemz127
18-02-12, 21:47
my translation to hokkien... noir tir kar... rotten pig leg.... :scared-4:

no offence to project supporters.....:D

haha sound very cheap leh if compared with pro888 eh.. :tsk-tsk:

Pro888
20-02-12, 20:38
Close to 50% sold with 1 & 2 Bedrm almost gone.

solsys
20-02-12, 20:51
Close to 50% sold with 1 & 2 Bedrm almost gone.

Nautical = Slow and steady win the race.

Watertown = Fast and fury, crash and burn.

xemz127
20-02-12, 22:27
Nautical = Slow and steady win the race.

Watertown = Fast and fury, crash and burn.

like rabbit vs. tortoise race ah? :D

northern ppl waiting for yishun EC ma.. wana compare before commit to nautical maybe :)

bargain hunter
21-02-12, 08:39
About 10 sales over the weekend at 435-unit The Nautical in Sembawang Road brought total sales to more than 200 units. Average prices were between $850 psf and $860 psf.

xemz127
21-02-12, 21:21
About 10 sales over the weekend at 435-unit The Nautical in Sembawang Road brought total sales to more than 200 units. Average prices were between $850 psf and $860 psf.

hmm.. $850 to $860 psf is quite low compared to the current market.. now scared the quality of the construction work and materials only :scared-2:

Pro888
21-02-12, 23:08
hmm.. $850 to $860 psf is quite low compared to the current market.. now scared the quality of the construction work and materials only :scared-2:

You bought a unit ?

They always mentioned avg $850 psf, but in actual fact, was around $890psf.

Might be now as they are selling the bigger units.

xemz127
22-02-12, 08:06
You bought a unit ?

They always mentioned avg $850 psf, but in actual fact, was around $890psf.

Might be now as they are selling the bigger units.

yeah probably 850-860 are for the big units.. which are the main focus of nautical project.. most units are 3bdr..

haha i haven't bought there but i live around there and witness the changes starting from CR > 8cy > nautical > EC.. interesting all happen in overlapping phases :D

mantrix
22-02-12, 14:46
yeah probably 850-860 are for the big units.. which are the main focus of nautical project.. most units are 3bdr..

haha i haven't bought there but i live around there and witness the changes starting from CR > 8cy > nautical > EC.. interesting all happen in overlapping phases :D

owners of Sensoria, Seletaris, Springhill...all very happy now...

xemz127
22-02-12, 15:56
owners of Sensoria, Seletaris, Springhill...all very happy now...

not sure about the seletaris because one NSE affected its site.. and those who bought the units facing the gambas ave will see the NSE traffics from 2020 onwards :scared-2:

hmm.. the condos you mentioned above will see some changes to the greeneries behind/beside their site not far from now i believe..

mantrix
22-02-12, 16:11
not sure about the seletaris because one NSE affected its site.. and those who bought the units facing the gambas ave will see the NSE traffics from 2020 onwards :scared-2:

hmm.. the condos you mentioned above will see some changes to the greeneries behind/beside their site not far from now i believe..

at least it prevents poor Seletaris from dipping further :D

recent caveats show some improvement

2020 is still a way to go so those owners better cash out fast on the current sentiment

xemz127
22-02-12, 16:14
at least it prevents poor Seletaris from dipping further :D

recent caveats show some improvement

2020 is still a way to go so those owners better cash out fast on the current sentiment

then those who buy the facing NSE units .. definitely will feel like being cheated... but can only blame it on himself/herself for not doing homeworks.. :doh:

mantrix
22-02-12, 16:19
then those who buy the facing NSE units .. definitely will feel like being cheated... but can only blame it on himself/herself for not doing homeworks.. :doh:

i think they have a buffer right....still quite a distance to Gambas...at least they are not as near to the expressway like some units in Seletaris...imagine the 4th / 5th storey - direct expressway view, the motorists can even see you changing :D

xemz127
22-02-12, 16:23
i think they have a buffer right....still quite a distance to Gambas...at least they are not as near to the expressway like some units in Seletaris...imagine the 4th / 5th storey - direct expressway view, the motorists can even see you changing :D

yeah some distance but already screwed those units badly..

but compared to bullion park, nouvo, those condos at the amk ave6.. i think seletaris is minimal among the condos :scared-2:

Pro888
22-02-12, 16:42
They have started clearing forest at Yishun ave 1 for NSE.

There will be some developments going on this year or next at Canberra Dr/ Lane which i can't say it here. :D

xemz127
22-02-12, 17:01
They have started clearing forest at Yishun ave 1 for NSE.

There will be some developments going on this year or next at Canberra Dr/ Lane which i can't say it here. :D

wah bro u tempted me to seriously considering this Canberra area leh.. got insider tips somemore!! jealous lah haha! :o

xemz127
22-02-12, 18:54
Just for sharing .. jogging around there just now and decided to share some photos taken hehe! :D

1. Nautical site. foundation job started! very fast i can say!
2. corner of the Canberra lane connected to the Canberra Drive beside CR. Forest clearance is on going!
3. Junction of Canberra lane and Canberra Link
4. Standing on the future Simpang/Canberra Station :D
5. The length of the empty land is just nice the length of the MRT train
6. The tracks are constructed with no gap in between tracks. So expect the platform to be on both the outer side of tracks

welcome feedbacks :cheers4:

mantrix
22-02-12, 20:18
yeah some distance but already screwed those units badly..

but compared to bullion park, nouvo, those condos at the amk ave6.. i think seletaris is minimal among the condos :scared-2:

Seletaris is minimal in the sense there are a only those few units facing Gambas...BUT they are extremely affected

the other condos have more units facing the expressway, they will need to bear with the construction noise and dust for a few years...

Pro888
22-02-12, 20:21
Just for sharing .. jogging around there just now and decided to share some photos taken hehe! :D

1. Nautical site. foundation job started! very fast i can say!
2. corner of the Canberra lane connected to the Canberra Drive beside CR. Forest clearance is on going!
3. Junction of Canberra lane and Canberra Link
4. Standing on the future Simpang/Canberra Station :D
5. The length of the empty land is just nice the length of the MRT train
6. The tracks are constructed with no gap in between tracks. So expect the platform to be on both the outer side of tracks

welcome feedbacks :cheers4:

Thanks for your great pics:cheers5:

You are right on pt 5.

This land has been :sleep: for the past 30 years ba and now finally awake.

Nice to see all the Pte housing along Canberra Dr are up in a few years time.

If i happen to see someone taking pics there, i will call out xemz127 :D

xemz127
22-02-12, 20:30
Seletaris is minimal in the sense there are a only those few units facing Gambas...BUT they are extremely affected

the other condos have more units facing the expressway, they will need to bear with the construction noise and dust for a few years...

those facing gambas already bearing the traffic noise day and night.. now top up with the NSE .. siao d.. :banghead:

xemz127
22-02-12, 20:32
Thanks for your great pics:cheers5:

You are right on pt 5.

This land has been :sleep: for the past 30 years ba and now finally awake.

Nice to see all the Pte housing along Canberra Dr are up in a few years time.

If i happen to see someone taking pics there, i will call out xemz127 :D

haha!! that's my usual jogging tracks ma.. so just took some photos and help the developer to sell the pte housing on the canberra drive lo haha!! should collect some :2cents: for the publicity haha!

ya.. simpang plan was mentioned in 80's.. now is 2012.. 30 years already.. i think the condos should deserve the most credits are YS and YE since they are the "pioneers" batch waiting for this :cheers6:

will continue to take photos and share from time to time lah.. i jz stay nearby and why not :cheers4:

xemz127
22-02-12, 21:55
the MCC land finally furnished their lousy website previously.. now the nautical project can be viewed online much better already.. showroom flat in panorama view :cool:

http://www.mcc.sg/

Pro888
22-02-12, 22:20
the MCC land finally furnished their lousy website previously.. now the nautical project can be viewed online much better already.. showroom flat in panorama view :cool:

Give them sometime to improve. They are still relatively new but are progressing fast.

After this, they have to renew it for the EC in 2 months time.

ppty
22-02-12, 22:20
omg - very tiny bedrooms -

very cleverly built showflat - rooms without one portion of wall
so as to create a feeling of spaciousness - later get keys - then
regret....

xemz127
22-02-12, 22:26
Give them sometime to improve. They are still relatively new but are progressing fast.

After this, they have to renew it for the EC in 2 months time.

the small picture of EC@canberra is there on the website d.. need to use magnifier glass to view it haha! :D

xemz127
22-02-12, 22:29
omg - very tiny bedrooms -

very cleverly built showflat - rooms without one portion of wall
so as to create a feeling of spaciousness - later get keys - then
regret....

haha have to scold the architect firm liao --> SURBANA!!!! alamak.. :tsk-tsk:

http://www.surbana.com/en/index.html

Pro888
22-02-12, 22:37
the small picture of EC@canberra is there on the website d.. need to use magnifier glass to view it haha! :D

Yap! Need to x 1.75 time to have a clearer view, but look pretty majestic.

xemz127
22-02-12, 22:40
Yap! Need to x 1.75 time to have a clearer view, but look pretty majestic.

yeah .. looking at the picture.. it looks like a "sail" oval shape building.. maybe wana match with the "cruise ship" nautical? guess what.. another beatified "longkang" theme haha!!

tmr i go there take a few photos of the simpang kiri longkang that flow through YS and seletaris and this coming EC :D

Pro888
22-02-12, 22:58
yeah .. looking at the picture.. it looks like a "sail" oval shape building.. maybe wana match with the "cruise ship" nautical? guess what.. another beatified "longkang" theme haha!!

tmr i go there take a few photos of the simpang kiri longkang that flow through YS and seletaris and this coming EC :D

Hopefully no 4 legged creature in the longkang.

Opp seletaris and next to the longkang, there will be another plot for PC (small empty plot near landed).

shld improve on the "looks" on the big longkang.

xemz127
22-02-12, 23:08
Hopefully no 4 legged creature in the longkang.

Opp seletaris and next to the longkang, there will be another plot for PC (small empty plot near landed).

shld improve on the "looks" on the big longkang.

i wonder why the URA didn't combine this EC land plot and that small 1.4 land plot and sell together.. coz MCC can create the canberra bridge across the longkang and that EC canberra will surely attract many more buyers.. haha!

MCC is rich.. can still bid higher for both the land plots :P :cheers5:

Nman
23-02-12, 12:09
Hope Nautical psf maintain till end of the year and slight up by nxt year. That is my big hope. although sales volume not as good as parc rosewood but, I believe the potential is there after the surrounding well develope.

Nman
23-02-12, 12:13
dun know whether the coming EC can jack up the Nautical and 8cyds price or not?:confused: , think unles they sell in higher psf.

xemz127
23-02-12, 13:00
dun know whether the coming EC can jack up the Nautical and 8cyds price or not?:confused: , think unles they sell in higher psf.

Nman you have vested in nautical or CR or 8cy? :D

Nman
23-02-12, 13:27
Nman you have vested in nautical or CR or 8cy? :D

I 8cy , my sis at nautical

xemz127
23-02-12, 13:36
I 8cy , my sis at nautical

cool!! :cool: all living nearby haha!

solsys
23-02-12, 14:17
Northern folks growing here. :cutedoggy: :jump-for-joy: :cool-punk-headbange

xemz127
24-02-12, 09:53
Northern folks growing here. :cutedoggy: :jump-for-joy: :cool-punk-headbange

haha northern folks growing but the projects just started.. maybe we come back visit this forum 10 years later.. everything will be different in north!! :47:

xemz127
24-02-12, 09:56
haha i think this thread should belong to the Canberra Residences leh... Mantrix bro can change the title ah? else the CR ppl has no place to TTSC ;)

mantrix
24-02-12, 10:01
haha i think this thread should belong to the Canberra Residences leh... Mantrix bro can change the title ah? else the CR ppl has no place to TTSC ;)

Hmm i am not sure if i can change this...besides there is another thread on CR isn't there? :beats-me-man:

xemz127
24-02-12, 10:04
Hmm i am not sure if i can change this...besides there is another thread on CR isn't there? :beats-me-man:

oh yeah... jz saw that.. but apparently it's not active already... not in the page1 :cheers1:

mantrix
24-02-12, 10:04
Actually the administrator added in (The Nautical) ... think he got mistaken

When I created this I was referring to Canberra Residences...:tsk-tsk:

xemz127
24-02-12, 10:14
Actually the administrator added in (The Nautical) ... think he got mistaken

When I created this I was referring to Canberra Residences...:tsk-tsk:

yeah when i read this thread i have the feeling it's for the CR.. then only few last posts suddenly talked about Nautical haha..

i thought you are the thread admin? :o

mantrix
24-02-12, 10:16
yeah when i read this thread i have the feeling it's for the CR.. then only few last posts suddenly talked about Nautical haha..

i thought you are the thread admin? :o
I am the thread creator but I do not have administrator rights (else I would have kicked out many people who talk cock here, including myself! :D)

Admin, if you are listening, please change yah

xemz127
24-02-12, 10:19
I am the thread creator but I do not have administrator rights (else I would have kicked out many people who talk cock here, including myself! :D)

Admin, if you are listening, please change yah

haha okok!! my bad.. mistake :ashamed1:

xemz127
24-02-12, 10:25
A NEW road will be built and an existing one widened in the north while the North-South Expressway (NSE) and Thomson MRT Line are being built.

These will alleviate traffic congestion during the works.

The new road will link Yishun Avenue 1 and Avenue 7 through Avenue 6.

With this arterial road, Yishun residents will be able to get on Seletar West Link, which connects directly to the Central Expressway (CTE), Tampines Expressway (TPE) and Seletar Expressway (SLE).

And over the next three years, Seletar West Link will grow from having one lane to three in each direction.

The work will be completed in 2015.

Transport Minister Lui Tuck Yew gave these details in Parliament yesterday in answer to a question from Dr Lim Wee Kiak (Nee Soon GRC) on traffic management in the north.

The Land Transport Authority (LTA) had announced earlier that it would upgrade the interchange connecting the CTE, TPE and SLE to accommodate the heavier traffic in the north. Mr Lui said the NSE and Thomson MRT Line will meet the transport needs of the growing number of people in that area.

While these projects are under way, the LTA will assess their impact on the flow of traffic. Where possible, it will replace each lane affected by the works with another lane to maintain the existing road capacity, he said.

In his reply to Ms Lee Bee Wah's (Nee Soon GRC) follow-up question about bus services in the north, Mr Lui said the Government is working with the bus operators to increase the capacity of the bus fleet over the next five years, possibly through new routes and services.

from: http://cars.st701.com/resources/cars/index.php?c=article&aid=49182&title=Plans-to-ease-traffic-during-NSE,-Thomson-Line-works

xemz127
24-02-12, 10:28
sorry we don't have a thread to focus on the "changes and projects in the north".. so just paste in Nautical where i'm most kepo here :D

anyway!! Nee Soon MP already tekan Transport minister LTY liao!! :D

but where is Sembawang MP leh.... no tekan ah ... :confused: WE WANT NS12 MRT station!!!!

Komo
24-02-12, 20:54
....CR or Nautical same developer anyway...doesn't really matter...just Nautical more expensive (& floor plan not as good) because developer paid higher price for the land :D :D

xemz127
24-02-12, 21:40
....CR or Nautical same developer anyway...doesn't really matter...just Nautical more expensive (& floor plan not as good) because developer paid higher price for the land :D :D

i do agree that the floor plan is not maximized and not optimum layout design i would say... anyway to feedback to the developer regarding this? at least nautical hasn't started constructing.. still can feedback on its layout :doh:

mantrix
25-02-12, 08:15
Would you choose CR (nearer to MRT) or Nautical (nearer to SSC)?

I opine Nautical is slightly better because it's not at a cross junction (hence lesser noise) and next to the shopping centre (albeit tiny) so can jalan jalan in air con if nothing better to do...daily necessities also need not walk...:2cents:

Nman
25-02-12, 22:47
sorry we don't have a thread to focus on the "changes and projects in the north".. so just paste in Nautical where i'm most kepo here :D

anyway!! Nee Soon MP already tekan Transport minister LTY liao!! :D

but where is Sembawang MP leh.... no tekan ah ... :confused: WE WANT NS12 MRT station!!!!

If NS12 MRT happen, I sell my car, take MRT to work.... Old already, take MRT better.

solsys
26-02-12, 14:54
Just met someone looking to buy his first home at Nautical but want to wait till prices drop then go in.

I told him tough la...... MCC bought the land at high price, doubt it will go low.

Looks like demand is still out there..... and there are first time buyers still waiting.....

All waiting for market crash. :sleep:

Komo
26-02-12, 17:13
there is always demand, who doesn't want a better home .... can afford or not is another thing...:D :D

xemz127
26-02-12, 20:07
Just met someone looking to buy his first home at Nautical but want to wait till prices drop then go in.

I told him tough la...... MCC bought the land at high price, doubt it will go low.

Looks like demand is still out there..... and there are first time buyers still waiting.....

All waiting for market crash. :sleep:

hmm.. how to crash?? if there's a sign of downside trend.. the gov will lift the CMx ... then all foreigners will chiong up the price again :tsk-tsk:

xemz127
26-02-12, 20:10
Would you choose CR (nearer to MRT) or Nautical (nearer to SSC)?

I opine Nautical is slightly better because it's not at a cross junction (hence lesser noise) and next to the shopping centre (albeit tiny) so can jalan jalan in air con if nothing better to do...daily necessities also need not walk...:2cents:

you are right bro.. nautical is a little bit better in location given the SSC and not at the junction.. however the floor plan layout is not so efficient than CR and also more expensive psf.. so trade off here and there :)

xemz127
26-02-12, 20:12
by the way.. Pro888.. the small project (3 storey shops cum residences) opposite the SSC have finally resumed the construction after idling for a while recently.. ;)

Nman
26-02-12, 22:00
hmm.. how to crash?? if there's a sign of downside trend.. the gov will lift the CMx ... then all foreigners will chiong up the price again :tsk-tsk:

Sometime we really nd foreigner to help us pull up our property status abit. Developer have to depend on them too. No choice win win situation.

xemz127
27-02-12, 08:55
Sometime we really nd foreigner to help us pull up our property status abit. Developer have to depend on them too. No choice win win situation.

it's actually a contradictory feelings that singaporeans have now. on one side they hope some foreigners will come and rent their unit with high price. on the other side they are pissed off with foreigners to come and get all the jobs. :beats-me-man:

now the prime area have seen such situation whereby less "angmoh" renting their high-priced units. the landlords are worried that not enough foreigners for them to chop-carrot already. So how? wana complain to garment that why never take care of their property investment and open the flood gate for more foreigners to come? :doh:

xemz127
06-03-12, 09:58
anyone has the latest sales figure?? this project has lost its steam already :o

Nman
06-03-12, 10:47
anyone has the latest sales figure?? this project has lost its steam already :o

I think about 49%++. condo sales sometime mst depend on foreigner to push up. Depend on local itself abit slow.

xemz127
06-03-12, 12:50
I think about 49%++. condo sales sometime mst depend on foreigner to push up. Depend on local itself abit slow.

can only rely on the URA data for the february then.. mid of march we will know then..

bargain hunter
15-03-12, 13:46
52 sold at 878psf median in feb. 48.5% sold at end feb.

xemz127
15-03-12, 14:08
52 sold at 878psf median in feb. 48.5% sold at end feb.

this is extremely slow ... no wonder nautical has pasted some advertisement at yishun MRT track sliding door.. the publicity of this project is poor overall.. not aggressive enough haha! :spliff2:

bargain hunter
16-04-12, 15:00
40 more sold in mar at 882psf median. 184 to go.

price
16-04-12, 16:56
40 more sold in mar at 882psf median. 184 to go.

wah 40 sold but still so many left! PRW is doing way better for the far north area

solsys
16-04-12, 19:30
Should be able to clear its stock as north is still reasonably priced.

xemz127
20-04-12, 14:07
wah 40 sold but still so many left! PRW is doing way better for the far north area

haha.. different lah ... PR is mostly small units with low quantum.. nautical are mostly 3rooms and 1mil...

xemz127
05-05-12, 07:46
aiseh.. same developer again with high bid price.. who is this Hao Yuan Investment Pte Ltd boss actually?? nautical hasn't sold out but already bid his next one at woodlands! :cool:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2012/5/32963/woodlands-ec-site-attracts-top-bid-of-s-247m

solsys
05-05-12, 08:46
aiseh.. same developer again with high bid price.. who is this Hao Yuan Investment Pte Ltd boss actually?? nautical hasn't sold out but already bid his next one at woodlands! :cool:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2012/5/32963/woodlands-ec-site-attracts-top-bid-of-s-247m

Looks like guesstimate selling price from media is $700psf is in-line with our previous call :D

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=13208

crystech
06-05-12, 00:27
Anyone know the latest sale figure? Look like it is not selling as well ? Was considering this project initially...wonder why the sale so slow compared to some others? High quantum ?

price
06-05-12, 01:34
Anyone know the latest sale figure? Look like it is not selling as well ? Was considering this project initially...wonder why the sale so slow compared to some others? High quantum ?
sembawang leh.. i can't even think of anyone i know stays there.

Xan
06-05-12, 02:53

Staying next to SSC not that bad lah, I went there couple of times for dinner. Not like those crowded shopping centers or restaurants with long queues.

xemz127
06-05-12, 09:06

haha.. thanks for the "ulu sembawang" lo.. now every sembawang is looking at KBW lo.. if he still want kampung style of sembawang.. next GE he will know :hell-hath-no-fury:

solsys
06-05-12, 09:52
haha.. thanks for the "ulu sembawang" lo.. now every sembawang is looking at KBW lo.. if he still want kampung style of sembawang.. next GE he will know :hell-hath-no-fury:

Agree and concur. :hell-hath-no-fury:

mantrix
06-05-12, 11:01

he is the same guy who said HDB flats are not shrinking

price
06-05-12, 12:05
he is the same guy who said HDB flats are not shrinking

Not shrinking meh? Every time i go for housewarming @ the new HDBs, the aunties and uncles always comment how HDB flats used to be much bigger. These days you probably cant fit a queen + big enough study table and wardrobe in 1 room.

xemz127
06-05-12, 18:14
Not shrinking meh? Every time i go for housewarming @ the new HDBs, the aunties and uncles always comment how HDB flats used to be much bigger. These days you probably cant fit a queen + big enough study table and wardrobe in 1 room.

haha yeah he did say that.. but true lah.. maybe he just meant how can the "old" HDB shrink.. the size maintained what haha.. :scared-2:

he had paid the price in GE for neglecting the development of sembawang for long time.. he only got 63% votes, a drop of ~13% from 2006.. imagine next 5 years sembawang still ulu? :tsk-tsk:

Kanarazu
06-05-12, 18:22

Some may argue that new HDB flats are smaller but more thinking were put into the layout/design making the smaller newer units more efficient in space-usage hence 'creating' more space. For example a 30 year HDB flat has a large kitchen that may not space efficient for a small modern family.

price
06-05-12, 18:41
Some may argue that new HDB flats are smaller but more thinking were put into the layout/design making the smaller newer units more efficient in space-usage hence 'creating' more space. For example a 30 year HDB flat has a large kitchen that may not space efficient for a small modern family.

Yes, i like the idea of MSCP for each estate now. Covered parking = no bird shit! :D But these days parking in Seng Kang/ Punggol area damn scary. A lot of mata will come give ticket. As active as ECP.

Komo
06-05-12, 19:10
Sembawang will be getting a sports and recreational center at the current show flat site right? will be great if something like the one at pasir ris!!:D

price
06-05-12, 19:26
Sembawang will be getting a sports and recreational center at the current show flat site right? will be great if something like the one at pasir ris!!:D

Ulubawang!

mkmm
06-05-12, 20:43
Went there last week , most of good facing taken up.

mkmm
06-05-12, 20:47
Staying next to SSC not that bad lah, I went there couple of times for dinner. Not like those crowded shopping centers or restaurants with long queues.
Me too, prefer less crowded for dinner. Food around Sembawang not too bad too! Just personal preference.

Komo
06-05-12, 21:15
Ulubawang!
they should maintain the green charm and the kampong feel :D the last paradise for some to call home:p

xemz127
07-05-12, 09:59
they should maintain the green charm and the kampong feel :D the last paradise for some to call home:p

so in your logic.. kampung=paradise.. city=hell? hahaha... can't lah.. sembawang kampung ppl will feel super dulan wan... :mad:

NorthernStar
08-05-12, 07:07

layout efficiency cannot used to explain no size shrinking! The old HBD layout is quite squarish. You can always convert the large kitchen to smaller kitchen and a dining area if your family size is small.

Maybe KBW refer to HDB "population" size not shrinking..:doh:

NorthernStar
08-05-12, 07:21
Maintain the green.. maintain the slow life.. but don't maintain it as Kampong else pls charge lower monthly Town council fee..:D

xemz127
08-05-12, 12:49
Maintain the green.. maintain the slow life.. but don't maintain it as Kampong else pls charge lower monthly Town council fee..:D

actually i'm wondering anyone has actually feedback all our complains to their respective MPs at northern region? why everywhere is so developed or have a future target.. but north has nothing at all? don't mention NSE and TSL.. because the north still doesn't have a clear target of development.. east has changi business park+airport+uni, north east has aerospace hub, west has JLD+uni, north have kampung??

price
08-05-12, 16:55
actually i'm wondering anyone has actually feedback all our complains to their respective MPs at northern region? why everywhere is so developed or have a future target.. but north has nothing at all? don't mention NSE and TSL.. because the north still doesn't have a clear target of development.. east has changi business park+airport+uni, north east has aerospace hub, west has JLD+uni, north have kampung??
but the govt dont owe every area a development :doh:

xemz127
08-05-12, 17:29

aiya.. even they don owe north ppl a development.. then next GE don even have to say how much $$ package promised for the north lah.. jz come here and say "gov don owe northern ppl .. you don anyhow ask ask ask hor!" hahah.. that will be interesting :D

NorthernStar
08-05-12, 17:44
agreed. but the promised one need to be done or at least give the timeline.

xemz127
08-05-12, 17:48
agreed. but the promised one need to be done or at least give the timeline.

hmmm.. except for the sports hub thingy.. and park upgrade.. the park connector.. HDB upgrade.. what else gov promised? nothing d rite? so far i only see the sports hub still no shadow. others all done or in progress already..

NorthernStar
09-05-12, 12:56
hmmm.. except for the sports hub thingy.. and park upgrade.. the park connector.. HDB upgrade.. what else gov promised? nothing d rite? so far i only see the sports hub still no shadow. others all done or in progress already..
I was referring the sports hub..:sleep:

Was told by my lawyer that it was the replacement when they decided to close the public swimming pool in Sembawang. And now it was long over due...

xemz127
09-05-12, 13:47
I was referring the sports hub..:sleep:

Was told by my lawyer that it was the replacement when they decided to close the public swimming pool in Sembawang. And now it was long over due...

ic... so long liao.. i think MP themselves already forgotten about the replacement liao lo... :(

NorthernStar
09-05-12, 15:14
ic... so long liao.. i think MP themselves already forgotten about the replacement liao lo... :(
My lawyer stays at Springhill, he did mention he reminded them during one of the meet MP sessions leh..:doh:

xemz127
09-05-12, 15:20
My lawyer stays at Springhill, he did mention he reminded them during one of the meet MP sessions leh..:doh:

your lawyer got tell u what's the reply from MP ah? or just usual typical reply "yaya we will take that into consideration"... :beats-me-man:

Xan
09-05-12, 16:53

I remember my lawyer stays in spring hill. Scully they same person

xemz127
09-05-12, 22:23
I remember my lawyer stays in spring hill. Scully they same person

not surprised haha.. ask you lawyer send the reminder to MP every time lo .. maybe can help on the sports hub haha!

the 3 stories building opposite the SSC also in progress .. in 3-4 years time canberra area will be different :)

xemz127
16-05-12, 10:34
latest updates:

Nautical 302/435 ~70% sold..

I have seen soil testing at empty land after forest clearance, beside MRT track and future NS12 while jogging..

NorthernStar
16-05-12, 12:07
latest updates:

I have seen soil testing at empty land after forest clearance, beside MRT track and future NS12 while jogging..

yeep.. saw the soil testing too.. Hopefully to hv some good news soon.:D

Pro888
16-05-12, 13:27
yeep.. saw the soil testing too.. Hopefully to hv some good news soon.:D

Good progress.

As mentioned earlier, govt wldn't acquire a factory a Sungei Kadut and then build a road with bus bay opposite. Are you able to find a bus bay in Sungei Kadut or Tuas industrial area ? Is there a need as there is nothing there ? So these 2 stations coming soon....:D

Pro888
16-05-12, 16:16
latest updates:

To confirm, you saw the soil testing was at the plot just beside the track, not opposite side of ave 2 (where the industrial park is) ?

Pro888
16-05-12, 17:04
why i need to confirm bcos i saw abt 6 soil testing machines at the other side with more 10 trucks in & out of the deep forest

xemz127
16-05-12, 17:19
why i need to confirm bcos i saw abt 6 soil testing machines at the other side with more 10 trucks in & out of the deep forest

I think we all saw the same soil testing machines there at the opposite side of track, the land beside the Thai food n simpang Kiri river.

confirmed not MRT station but interesting to see progress of the forest clearance there.. Inside a bit also have forest clearance activities going on.

xemz127
16-05-12, 17:23
Good progress.

As mentioned earlier, govt wldn't acquire a factory a Sungei Kadut and then build a road with bus bay opposite. Are you able to find a bus bay in Sungei Kadut or Tuas industrial area ? Is there a need as there is nothing there ? So these 2 stations coming soon....:D

To build the MRT station is small case for LTA.. But the whole area development needs times to define n develop.. Hopefully to see a business park instead of another light industry park which doesn't really add value to Canberra..

Komo
01-06-12, 13:12
...so confirmed will have canberra station around here?:D

Pro888
01-06-12, 23:46
...so confirmed will have canberra station around here?:D

I say again. There isn't a need to construct a road at Sungei kadut ind. + a bus bay some more. Go check. It is along the track.

Right here at Canberra. Some action at both sides of the track.
10 years after the first intention to build and time is ripe now.

Need 1 more or the most 2 triggering of GLS and price there will gap up :scared-1: .
1 trigger - near
2 triggers - slight distant away

NorthernStar
09-06-12, 17:33
9 June 2012 (Sat)

NorthernStar
09-06-12, 18:10
CR (9 June 2012)

Komo
09-06-12, 18:32
wonder if cr still be good facing units left?:D

xemz127
10-06-12, 10:24
why the title changed to "the Nautical"? supposed to be "Canberra Residences" right.. :scared-5:

xemz127
10-06-12, 12:44
9 June 2012 (Sat)

thanks a lot for the sharing ahha.. you have apparently taken all the new condo project photos yeah haha! ;)

NorthernStar
10-06-12, 13:27
why the title changed to "the Nautical"? supposed to be "Canberra Residences" right.. :scared-5:
Yeah.. That's why I decided to put CR's photo here..;)

NorthernStar
10-06-12, 13:29
wonder if cr still be good facing units left?:D
I doubt there is..

zzz1
10-06-12, 15:09
9 June 2012 (Sat)
It will be good to the same spot, same location evey months . End oh the day can see the entire built uP progress...

Allthepies
10-06-12, 15:41
I think we all saw the same soil testing machines there at the opposite side of track, the land beside the Thai food n simpang Kiri river.

confirmed not MRT station but interesting to see progress of the forest clearance there.. Inside a bit also have forest clearance activities going on.

pardon my ignorance, do they need soil testing for above ground station?

xemz127
10-06-12, 16:47
pardon my ignorance, do they need soil testing for above ground station?

you have misunderstood.. we were saying about the soil testing of the land opposite the future NS12 station.. not NS12 itself..

I think the soil testing is still required to calculate the soil strength to hold the structure above it right whether it's above or underground..? jz my :2cents:

xemz127
10-06-12, 16:50
some of the MCC workers will be redeployed to work on the nautical phase by phase.. the pipelining is like CR>Nautical>One Canberra.. :cheers1:

CondoInterested
10-06-12, 20:18
You ppl yakking here all vested.

Almost bought 1 unit, but was gone fast on the same day.

You ppl considering have a private forum yourself.

Me stay in the north, like the north very much too.

xemz127
10-06-12, 20:31

Haha all ppl ha share share their views but not all vested yet :D

CondoInterested
10-06-12, 20:43
New FH Condo in North area seems rare.

NorthernStar
10-06-12, 20:53

From my nick, u should know i stay in North.. :D

mkmm
11-06-12, 09:30
9 June 2012 (Sat)
Nice update...Thks .!

xemz127
13-07-12, 15:35
STREET NAME
JALAN SENDUDOK
PROPERTY TYPE
PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL
TENURE
99 YRS FROM 2011
DISTRICT / PLANNING AREA
D27 / SEMBAWANG
COMPLETION
UNCOMPLETED
NUMBER OF UNITS
435 UNITS
INDICATIVE PRICE RANGE / AVERAGE*
$776 - $1,055 PSF / $891 PSF
INDICATIVE RENTAL RANGE / MEDIAN^
-
IMPLIED RENTAL YIELD
-
HISTORICAL HIGH
$1,055 PSF IN FEB 2012 FOR A 420-SQFT UNIT
INDICATIVE AVERAGE PRICE FROM HISTORICAL HIGH
15.6%
HISTORICAL LOW
$776 PSF IN FEB 2012 FOR A 1,701-SQFT UNIT
INDICATIVE AVERAGE PRICE FROM HISTORICAL LOW
14.8%
EST. % OF UNITS < 500 SQFT
16.7%
BUYER PROFILE BY STATUS#
SINGAPOREANS 84.2%, PR 13.7%, COMPANY 0.0%
BUYER PROFILE BY PURCHASER ADDRESS#
HDB 76.5%, PRIVATE 23.5%

xemz127
13-07-12, 15:36
STREET NAME
CANBERRA DRIVE
PROPERTY TYPE
PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL
TENURE
99 YRS FROM 2010
DISTRICT / PLANNING AREA
D27 / SEMBAWANG
COMPLETION
UNCOMPLETED
NUMBER OF UNITS
320 UNITS
INDICATIVE PRICE RANGE / AVERAGE*
$746 - $816 PSF / $791 PSF
INDICATIVE RENTAL RANGE / MEDIAN^
-
IMPLIED RENTAL YIELD
-
HISTORICAL HIGH
$904 PSF IN FEB 2011 FOR A 614-SQFT UNIT
INDICATIVE AVERAGE PRICE FROM HISTORICAL HIGH
12.5%
HISTORICAL LOW
$720 PSF IN MAR 2011 FOR A 2,691-SQFT UNIT
INDICATIVE AVERAGE PRICE FROM HISTORICAL LOW
9.8%
EST. % OF UNITS < 500 SQFT
0%
BUYER PROFILE BY STATUS#
SINGAPOREANS 83.7%, PR 10.5%, COMPANY 0.0%
BUYER PROFILE BY PURCHASER ADDRESS#
HDB 71.2%, PRIVATE 28.8%

Vpromax
13-07-12, 23:37
Looking to buy a 3rms unit in Nautical. Not sure if it is worth to buy now. Anyone got in unit there can share your view of the condo. I quite like the place as it quiet yet near SSC and Mrt. However it is more expensive than CR....:scared-5:

Komo
14-07-12, 00:50
Looking to buy a 3rms unit in Nautical. Not sure if it is worth to buy now. Anyone got in unit there can share your view of the condo. I quite like the place as it quiet yet near SSC and Mrt. However it is more expensive than CR....:scared-5:
exactly and someore cr is nicer:(

Vpromax
14-07-12, 10:39
exactly and someore cr is nicer:(

Ya...but CR only left with 2 rms and penthouse.. So no chance liao:simmering:

Later may go 8courtyard SF the project also cheaper than Nautical but I don't like the location. Saw adv Parc Olympia ave price at $820..:doh: But at East side.:sleep:

solsys
14-07-12, 11:14
Ya...but CR only left with 2 rms and penthouse.. So no chance liao:simmering:

Later may go 8courtyard SF the project also cheaper than Nautical but I don't like the location. Saw adv Parc Olympia ave price at $820..:doh: But at East side.:sleep:

8CY nearer to the future action of Yishun Hub.

Cheap for now, not so cheap in the future...... :D

Vpromax
14-07-12, 19:26
Look like not much PC in the North. 8CY not much choice unit left..but cheaper than Nautical.. I think a good buy however my wife like Nautical. Also visited 1C and was impressed but don't know why their sales no good less than 50% I think. So either 8CY or nautical...haha headache :beats-me-man: Will decide tomorrow. Have a good weekend:cheers4

mkmm
16-07-12, 11:42
Look like not much PC in the North. 8CY not much choice unit left..but cheaper than Nautical.. I think a good buy however my wife like Nautical. Also visited 1C and was impressed but don't know why their sales no good less than 50% I think. So either 8CY or nautical...haha headache :beats-me-man: Will decide tomorrow. Have a good weekend:cheers4

Ha, me same problem initially, between 8CY and Nautical. End up buying Nautical becos of next to SS shopping and do not see HDB blocks.

aang1971
16-07-12, 12:32
Why not Miltonia Residences then...it is quiet, off the main road and give the illusion that it is not within HDB estate.

However new amenities are being build by HDB in the new neighbourhood...i heard there will be a petrol kiosk, coffee shops and supermarket all within a 10 minutes walking distance

Some guy even claimed a LRT (Simpang) will be build eventually to link up with Yishun and Khatib interchange

ixus888
18-07-12, 11:50
think not many units left except the ground floor with PES...

Was deciding whether to buy until I went to SSC and realised that it is better than I have expected... so in the end, bought one 3 bedrooms unit...

Vpromax
18-07-12, 23:31
Congratz mkmm and ixus888 :) I also got a 3 bedroom unit last week. We walk over to eat the famous white Bee hoon after signing the OTP..:D

JoyCores
19-07-12, 01:50
Hi fellow Nauticalians! I bought a 3rm sometime in jan, did not realize about this forum till now! :banghead:

devon_wh
19-07-12, 01:53
Good buy!:D

mkmm
19-07-12, 11:37
Congratz mkmm and ixus888 :) I also got a 3 bedroom unit last week. We walk over to eat the famous white Bee hoon after signing the OTP..:D

Congrats....future neighbor, me bought a 3 rm in April. Like the design with 2 balconies facing pool.

ixus888
19-07-12, 12:08

Yap, congrats... hope the famous white bee hoon still around when TOP...

Now thinking of how to create a storage compartment in the living area for my stuff...

JoyCores
19-07-12, 20:56

Now thinking of how to create a storage compartment in the living area for my stuff...

You have alot of stuffs? for my bedrooms, I am also thinking of those box bed. Can store quite abit of stuff under em.

ixus888
21-07-12, 00:29
Used to store stuff in the HS. So now there is no utility room, was thinking where to store my luggages and mahjong table.

Just completed my MOP for HDB, so now can buy private... Will probably stay in Nautical and rent out the HDB when TOP...

JoyCores
21-07-12, 07:29
Used to store stuff in the HS. So now there is no utility room, was thinking where to store my luggages and mahjong table.

Just completed my MOP for HDB, so now can buy private... Will probably stay in Nautical and rent out the HDB when TOP...

yup, storage is a issue for Nautical, but I liked the plan of not having the HS in the apartment! just have to do more carpentry work.

Nice! rent out HDB and finance your loan... this is my first apartment though... just got married 3 years ago and looking at HDB, the price is about the same :doh:

Komo
21-07-12, 08:18
any comments which 3 bedder stack is better? been eyeing for months but still can't decide.... layout not so ideal though esp the fridge position being so near to the bed rooms and the chute is not isolated from the kitchen:o

mkmm
21-07-12, 17:05
any comments which 3 bedder stack is better? been eyeing for months but still can't decide.... layout not so ideal though esp the fridge position being so near to the bed rooms and the chute is not isolated from the kitchen:o

Hi Komo, the fridge is sitting beautifully in the recess at dry kitchen, I don't find it disturb though the dry kitchen is rather near to the 3rd room. Most fridges are pretty quiet. In fact, we love it for the convenience of access to the fridge. Chute is located at the end corner of the kitchen, I find it ok too!

Vpromax
21-07-12, 23:24
http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r514/esesoh/TNJune12.gif?t=1342883906

JoyCores
22-07-12, 03:08
Thanks for sharing. Looks like stack 99 gonna be ready first...

xemz127
22-07-12, 21:41
http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r514/esesoh/TNJune12.gif?t=1342883906

haha didn't go to the highest floor of SSC and take from above? ;)

Vpromax
23-07-12, 20:02
Yup... SSC highest floor got a better view of the site progress. Went there for dinner but didn't take pic cause look not much progress from previous. But noticed that there are already cement floor on the foundation of blk 97..:scared-5: Also saw some potential buyer in the SF..wonder how the Sales is and if price got soften a not. ...:confused: CR seems to be rushing work as I can still see ppl working wherelese TN site gate already half close. Can see Some of the unit in CR already fitted with windows ...

xemz127
24-07-12, 07:06
Yup... SSC highest floor got a better view of the site progress. Went there for dinner but didn't take pic cause look not much progress from previous. But noticed that there are already cement floor on the foundation of blk 97..:scared-5: Also saw some potential buyer in the SF..wonder how the Sales is and if price got soften a not. ...:confused: CR seems to be rushing work as I can still see ppl working wherelese TN site gate already half close. Can see Some of the unit in CR already fitted with windows ...

until end June, according to URA record, the sales is 322/435 sold = 74% sold..

yeap the foundation of block97 is done and the wall of the basement already built. Can clearly see that the ground level is about few metres higher than the sembawang road level, which is a good thing! I remember the model also shows the ground level of TN is higher than road level..

TN foundation will take quite some times to go, because it's a huge site though it's low rise.. perhaps until Q2 2013 only can finish 10%.. but afterwards the progress should be faster..

The workers of MCC now all rushing for CR and pipelining of resources will be followed by TN and OneCanberra.

buggielaw
24-07-12, 09:48

I bought a 3rm in March. Same here. Also thinking about storage compartment. :doh:

xemz127
24-07-12, 20:23
I bought a 3rm in March. Same here. Also thinking about storage compartment. :doh:

waooo.. more and more "naughty gal" buyers show up in the forum already :D

Vpromax
25-07-12, 11:02

Correction...the foundation work is on Blk 99 not blk 97..Blk 99 is the nearest to SSC.

Good to learn and share information and uppdates with you guys...:)

Gin_queenie
26-07-12, 21:16
Hello... Happy to find fellow neighbours here. Bot a 3 bedder too.. Just wondering is there a FB page for The Nautical? Keen to join and get acquainted with future neighbours... :)

xemz127
26-07-12, 22:20
Hello... Happy to find fellow neighbours here. Bot a 3 bedder too.. Just wondering is there a FB page for The Nautical? Keen to join and get acquainted with future neighbours... :)

so far don't have.. if u don't mind to setup.... :D

propnexlaunches
30-07-12, 16:41
Dearest Property Seekers,

Skies Miltonia will most likely have its preview this September/October.

If you are interested in this upcoming project, you can visit www.propnexlaunches.com/newlaunches/skiesmiltonia/ for registration for the preview as well as to subscribe to the updates and information which will be sent to you as soon as they are released.

Ready yourself for this condo launch with breathtaking views of the Orchid Country Club as well as Seletar Reservoir.

Cheers,
PropnexLaunches.com

Vpromax
08-08-12, 18:15
340 of 435 sold . 78% Liao.. Was there last weekend to try the Ba Kut Mee..Nice ...thanks to Bro who recommended. Happy National Day to all..Next Year this date hope that the Nautical will take its shape Liao hehe,,:cheers1:

jenshuang
09-08-12, 11:32
update in early August..

Seem like not many CR owners here, if you are, pls join us in Facebook group..;)

Pikachu1245
09-08-12, 15:48
Anyone tried walking at leisure pace from canberra residence to the potential N12 site? How long does it take? Seems like the road is 'snaked' and not straight. My guess is 5-8 min walk........

zzz1
09-08-12, 16:29
Anyone tried walking at leisure pace from canberra residence to the potential N12 site? How long does it take? Seems like the road is 'snaked' and not straight. My guess is 5-8 min walk........
it seem like there a new road cutting across jln sendudok/jln malu malu leading to yishun ave 2....

is about the same distance from C.R to Sembawang MRT...

jenshuang
09-08-12, 23:18
This new road suppose to link to 8 courtyards side from the master plan. This may be the indicator whence the time LTA decide to build N12. I.e when this road is finally linked to the other side.

Meanwhile, this new road serves purely CR only. This will not link to jalan Malu-Malu...

If N12 is built just next to the junction, the walking distance should b ard 300-400m which is shorter than distance to Sembawang MRT(ard 650m, 12 min walk)

Pro888
11-08-12, 11:49
This new road suppose to link to 8 courtyards side from the master plan. This may be the indicator whence the time LTA decide to build N12. I.e when this road is finally linked to the other side.

Meanwhile, this new road serves purely CR only. This will not link to jalan Malu-Malu...

If N12 is built just next to the junction, the walking distance should b ard 300-400m which is shorter than distance to Sembawang MRT(ard 650m, 12 min walk)

I do believe that the yet to be built canberra drive that link 8cy & CR will be built by successful tenderer on the empty plot of land beside the mrt track.

Canberra lane (about to commission) was constucted as the authority is going to release some land for sales next year (my guess). Spotted land survey there few days back. Not really for CR easy access as low traffic Sembawang Rd (additional 1 min) can be used. "Short Rd" to the entrance can be built by developer.

There are few classes of roads. It will be pretty long to discuss here on how, why, who & what happen next etc :)

And yes, it will be nearer for CR & Nautical from NS12 location.

Remember the clearing of forest next to the track and has since stop. I guess is to prepare for SI

Pikachu1245
11-08-12, 17:17
I do believe that the yet to be built canberra drive that link 8cy & CR will be built by successful tenderer on the empty plot of land beside the mrt track.

Canberra lane (about to commission) was constucted as the authority is going to release some land for sales next year (my guess). Spotted land survey there few days back. Not really for CR easy access as low traffic Sembawang Rd (additional 1 min) can be used. "Short Rd" to the entrance can be built by developer.

There are few classes of roads. It will be pretty long to discuss here on how, why, who & what happen next etc :)

And yes, it will be nearer for CR & Nautical from NS12 location.

Remember the clearing of forest next to the track and has since stop. I guess is to prepare for SI

Thanks for the update.

Wondering will there be public pathment between Canberra Residences and empty plot beside for public to walk. If yes, good for Nautical residence otherwise residence of nautical will need to pass along Sembawang Road, then Canberra Drive then Canberra lane. I guess it will take more than 15 mins by then.

Have tried walking from canberra to potential N12 (takes about 7 mins) from Canberra (nearest spot) and from Nautical(nearest spot) pass by canberra -shot cut(takes about 11 mins).

Seems like the 'crooked' lanes of canberra drive take up slightly more time.(2 to 3 mins more).....:2cents:

Vpromax
11-08-12, 20:41
Yes, it will benefit the Nautical residents if there is a road or pavement that can link to Canberra drive. But it looks like the road is not link to Jalan sendudok. So if need to drive to N12 may need to go a big round.:scared-5:

NorthernStar
14-08-12, 07:05
anyone has the idea whether the 1.4 plot ratio land between the Canberra drive and Jln Senduduk are planned for landed or condo??:D

NorthernStar
14-08-12, 07:12
anyone has the idea whether the 1.4 plot ratio land between the Canberra drive and Jln Senduduk are planned for landed or condo??:D
emm... i just checked the URA masterplan 2008, seem like it is not for landed.. most likely a private residential (condo)...:(

Pro888
16-08-12, 19:40
emm... i just checked the URA masterplan 2008, seem like it is not for landed.. most likely a private residential (condo)...:(

Same like Nautical & CR. All empty plots will be Pte.

xemz127
19-08-12, 19:59
340 of 435 sold . 78% Liao.. Was there last weekend to try the Ba Kut Mee..Nice ...thanks to Bro who recommended. Happy National Day to all..Next Year this date hope that the Nautical will take its shape Liao hehe,,:cheers1:

that was quite OK although it took them 8 months to reach this 78% haha. not too bad lah..

passed by nautical site just now.. i can imagine the future of that stretch of sembawang road will be more lively..

and i was quite impressed that the ground level of the condo is quite high! i estimated at least 2 metres higher than the road level. go check it out :cheers4:

Vpromax
24-08-12, 20:49
Ya..you are right ..the ground level was above the height of a worker so maybe around 2m+ @[email protected] there today and also look around the canberra drive where the future N12 station. Looks quite near and was wondering if the N12 station will increase the value of Natical...:confused:

Pikachu1245
24-08-12, 23:32
Ya..you are right ..the ground level was above the height of a worker so maybe around 2m+ @[email protected] there today and also look around the canberra drive where the future N12 station. Looks quite near and was wondering if the N12 station will increase the value of Natical...:confused:

Depends whether there is public pathment between Canberra Residences and empty plot beside for public to walk. If yes, good for Nautical residence otherwise residence of nautical will need to pass along Sembawang Road, then Canberra Drive then Canberra lane. I guess it will take more than 15 mins by then.

Have tried walking from canberra to potential N12 (takes about 7-8 mins) from Canberra (nearest spot) and from Nautical(nearest spot) pass by canberra -shot cut(takes about 11-13 mins).

Seems like the 'crooked' lanes of canberra drive take up slightly more time.(2 to 3 mins more).....:2cents:

buggielaw
30-08-12, 14:05
Heard over the news regarding the new Thomson Line. But little bit confuse. Not sure how far or near is it to Nautical.:confused:

NorthernStar
30-08-12, 14:16
Heard over the news regarding the new Thomson Line. But little bit confuse. Not sure how far or near is it to Nautical.:confused:
it is very far from here... The nearest station is located at the sport school and Christ Church secondary school which is next toWoodland Ave 12 near SLE exit.

Pikachu1245
30-08-12, 14:53
it is very far from here... The nearest station is located at the sport school and Christ Church secondary school which is next toWoodland Ave 12 near SLE exit.

The exact location has been announced and it is just adjacent to Christ Church Secondary School. The nearest high rise ec/condo , i believe is LaCasa (still more than 600 m away).

buggielaw
30-08-12, 16:13
:scared-4: Hoping that it will be near to Nautical. Sign.

Pikachu1245
30-08-12, 17:24
:scared-4: Hoping that it will be near to Nautical. Sign.

For nautical, hope of N12 mrt station would be more achievable
- My 5c opinion.:rolleyes:

Komo
30-08-12, 17:52
how come so big gap between woodland south and springleaf stations? still got chance for a station in-between?:p

solsys
30-08-12, 21:31
how come so big gap between woodland south and springleaf stations? still got chance for a station in-between?:p

Yes, in-between will be inside the army camp next to Chong Pang village or barracks along Sembawang road......

The value of the army camp will go up and the NSF will have more convenient reporting direct into camp. :spliff: Joking..... hehehehe

aang1971
30-08-12, 23:11

Probably simpang...expect LHL to brag about the new housing estate, super big shopping center, simpang mrt n lrt to connect seleatar hub

NorthernStar
31-08-12, 07:11
emm.. not possible for TSL to have MRT station in Sembawang or Yishun area. If you read the other forum, there should have a "phantom" station near Mandai road (Upper Seletar reservoir).:D

NorthernStar
31-08-12, 07:16
In concept plan 2001, there are a propose line from Sembawang - Seletar Airport - punggol - Changi Airport... forumers called it northern coastal line.. Hope LTA will seriously consider this line to be built sooner and really hope the interchange station will be in Sembawang (not Woodlands again).. :D

Komo
31-08-12, 08:47
In concept plan 2001, there are a propose line from Sembawang - Seletar Airport - punggol - Changi Airport... forumers called it northern coastal line.. Hope LTA will seriously consider this line to be built sooner and really hope the interchange station will be in Sembawang (not Woodlands again).. :D
for that NSL which connects to the airport, interchange at woodlands is only logical to facilitate people from jb and nearby to travel to connect to flights from sin :D

NorthernStar
31-08-12, 09:04
for that NSL which connects to the airport, interchange at woodlands is only logical to facilitate people from jb and nearby to travel to connect to flights from sin :D
$$$$ : yes..Woodlands.. but how many ppl from JB use Singapore Airport?
Geological : Sembawang

Pro888
02-09-12, 17:17

at 300 Mandai Road

Pro888
08-09-12, 16:56
Close to 80% sold as of 2 weeks ago. Started off with 30 odd % during ABSD CM.

Vpromax
08-09-12, 21:36
Close to 80% sold as of 2 weeks ago. Started off with 30 odd % during ABSD CM.

Hi Bro, may I know what you meant by ABSD CM? Too deep for newbie:ashamed1:

Drove pass Parc rosewood ..their construction seems much faster than nautical and also they are selling fast...8courtyards also selling fast left 40 units... Looks like nautical progress seems slow:sleep: