PDA

View Full Version : The Nautical (D27, 99 years LH, MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

solsys
23-12-11, 16:27
Lol, it will move in troves when the EC next to 8cy launches!

HDB upgraders not so gungho as investors but when they move they move in herds. Once people realise gap is close between EC and PC, people will start snapping up.

Komo
23-12-11, 21:22
Lol, it will move in troves when the EC next to 8cy launches!

many people eyeing this ec... believe canopy almost sold out... the northern gem is getting brighter and brighter:D :D

Pro888
23-12-11, 23:32
many people eyeing this ec... believe canopy almost sold out... the northern gem is getting brighter and brighter:D :D

97% sold at the end of Nov.

$738psf Nov
$726psf Dec

IMO, should be well received. Near future NSE, possible mrt station, the exclusiveness with PC & landed.

Pro888
23-12-11, 23:46
Some 50-plus units have been sold at The Nautical at an average price of about $860 per square foot since its preview began last weekend.

Over at Jalan Sendudok in Sembawang, Hao Yuan Investment, controlled by mainland China parties, is said to have issued options for about 50-plus units for The Nautical condo. The developer is understood to be deciding when to hold an official launch of the project, which will be accompanied by the start of an advertising campaign.

The average price of about $860 psf for the five-storey project, which will have 435 apartments, is after a 5 per cent early-bird discount.
Prices of a typical unit without private enclosed space or roof terrace will be in the $850-880 psf range on average.

The Nautical comprises one, two, three and four-bedroom units and penthouses (including 32 dual- key units). Absolute prices start from about $409,000 for a 420 sq ft one-bedder. The highest-priced unit, at slightly over $1.5 million, is a 1,916 sq ft penthouse.

Buyers of the 50-plus units are mostly HDB upgraders, comprising predominantly Singaporeans.

CBRE, GPS and PropNex are marketing agents for The Nautical.

The project's development is managed by MCC Land, a unit of Chinese state-owned enterprise Metallurgical Corporation of China or MCC Group. MCC Land is also the developer of Canberra Residences, which is next to The Nautical. The 320-unit Canberra Residences, which was released in January at an average price of around $830 psf, is about 90 per cent sold. Both condo projects are on 99-year sites and are five storeys high.

Without the 5% off, then avg selling price is above $900 psf.

At this location, at this moment just after CM5 etc, selling 50+ units is consider good result.

hyenergix
24-12-11, 05:52
Without the 5% off, then avg selling price is above $900 psf.

At this location, at this moment just after CM5 etc, selling 50+ units is consider good result.

It's a very poor result. I think 8 Courtyard drained the pool of HDB upgraders around that area, and investors are waiting for good launches from the other GLS next year.

azeoprop
24-12-11, 08:08
Hopefully their mini 3 bedder can sell below 700k soon.

hyenergix
24-12-11, 08:24
Hopefully their mini 3 bedder can sell below 700k soon.

A good chance. Let's wait for 2H 2012.

solsys
24-12-11, 08:40
for it to drop, government got to cancel NSE, TSL, Seletar Aerospace hub and Woodlands transportation hub to cancel.

Bears shouting drop drop to buy cheap. :doh:

At most give you 2% furniture voucher.

Woodhaven already $1000psf, with people snapping up until 337 units sold that means upgraders are willin to pay. Give them two months, i.e. after CNY, and the upgraders will feel safe to come in again. And just watch your favorite unit dissipate into the air as well.

Remember what CM5 is for...... It's targetted at investors, foreigners, RCR and CCR. As much as some of us don't like it, it's a fact. Singapore CCR, RCR prices ( rent will stabilize ) must be cheaper than Hong Kong to compete for the cream of the crop, who will rent and stay in CCR, RCR.

hyenergix
24-12-11, 08:46
for it to drop, government got to cancel NSE, TSL, Seletar Aerospace hub and Woodlands transportation hub to cancel.

Woodhaven already $1000psf, with people snapping up until 337 units sold that means upgraders are willin to pay. Give them two months, i.e. after CNY, and the upgraders will feel safe to come in again. And just watch your favorite unit dissipate into the air as well.

Remember what CM5 is for...... It's targetted at investors, foreigners, RCR and CCR. As much as some of us don't like it, it's a fact. Singapore CCR, RCR prices ( rent will stabilize ) must be cheaper than Hong Kong to compete for the cream of the crop, who will rent and stay in CCR, RCR.

I know you are vested in the North :p

solsys
24-12-11, 08:50
Interview already have people saying they are happy with the measures because they don't feel worse off than foreigners and PRs. They also come to accept the prices being high as norm.

Just watch the demand for EC fly next to 8cy and once the gap narrows, people will start snapping up neighboring PCs that should command higher premium.

solsys
24-12-11, 08:55
I know you are vested in the North :p

I also know you clearly know North Potential and you are looking to buy cheap.
Who doesn't.

In all honest opinion, if Europe can kick the can around for so long and nothing happen. 2012 could be just a normal year with a minor recession.

Singapore 1990s is very different from now.

I once again emphasize for OCR to drop drastically, HDB resale will need to crash.

With so many projects lined up for North and around Yishun, it would be tough to shout drop drop. North East punggol, Hougang might drop though.

hyenergix
24-12-11, 09:22
I also know you clearly know North Potential and you are looking to buy cheap.
Who doesn't.

In all honest opinion, if Europe can kick the can around for so long and nothing happen. 2012 could be just a normal year with a minor recession.

Singapore 1990s is very different from now.

I once again emphasize for OCR to drop drastically, HDB resale will need to crash.

With so many projects lined up for North and around Yishun, it would be tough to shout drop drop. North East punggol, Hougang might drop though.

No, I'm not looking at the North as I'm sick of driving along CTE and KJE. I'm looking at next year's GLS, their potential is much higher and more immediate. I'm helping a relative to source for a unit for self-stay.

solsys
24-12-11, 10:15
No, I'm not looking at the North as I'm sick of driving along CTE and KJE. I'm looking at next year's GLS, their potential is much higher and more immediate. I'm helping a relative to source for a unit for self-stay.

Lol, then u shouldn't be in this thread.

hyenergix
24-12-11, 10:24
I'm a kay poh.

Xan
24-12-11, 10:34
Any good facing for nautical 1 bedder? 2 bedder?

mantrix
24-12-11, 12:53

KJE is for northwest leh...u mean SLE? with the widening the CTE is better now...i like it more than PIE for sure (always stuck at lornie road area)

solsys
24-12-11, 20:22
KJE is for northwest leh...u mean SLE? with the widening the CTE is better now...i like it more than PIE for sure (always stuck at lornie road area)

KJE quite nice to drive. We have NSE coming as well. One expressway crash jam got alternative route.:D

Pro888
25-12-11, 17:36
Just came back from Nautical showflat.

Official launch tentitively on 6th Jan and the early bird 5% will be removed.

Good constant crowd coming in.

1bedrm selling at around $1000 psf.

jozoo
25-12-11, 22:00
May I ask how is the showflat ID and finishes ? Thanks

azeoprop
25-12-11, 22:13
Finishing is normal for a ocr condo, no marble. All the 1 bedders and most of the 2 bedders either face Canberra residences or the walls of Sembawang shopping center.

The unique design here are the 4 bedders and the dual key penthouses.

:)

Pro888
25-12-11, 22:55
May I ask how is the showflat ID and finishes ? Thanks

Better go & take a look yourself. Every1 has different likin. For myself is good comparing to my RCR & Twin Regency etc.

Eastboy
25-12-11, 23:03

aiyo to me anything below 1000psf is very cheap! wa lau if they lift cm5 i will buy!

solsys
25-12-11, 23:07
aiyo to me anything below 1000psf is very cheap! wa lau if they lift cm5 i will buy!

Please proceed to offer for all the HDBs in Singapore, all below $1000 psf. :D

solsys
25-12-11, 23:17

Better buy now b4 the EC next to 8cy launches.

Reiterate in nx 6-9mths,

HDB resale down

EC up
OCR up

RCR down
CCR down.

Pro888
25-12-11, 23:21
Better buy now b4 the EC next to 8cy launches.

Reiterate in nx 6-9mths,

HDB resale down

EC up
OCR up

RCR down
CCR down.

The agent at Nautical told me the EC might be selling above $750psf. Tday also saw people flocking to 8cy showflat. Comparing prices.

Eastboy
25-12-11, 23:30
Please proceed to offer for all the HDBs in Singapore, all below $1000 psf. :D

cannot lag HDB boh hua one...all paper value only...and if want to 'earn' must buy really hot locations. i rather focus on condo...which now i cannot buy anyway....:(

solsys
25-12-11, 23:31
The agent at Nautical told me the EC might be selling above $750psf. Tday also saw people flocking to 8cy showflat. Comparing prices.

I recall this EC land was not bidded cheap, and estimates show prices close to 8cy. :D

Pro888
25-12-11, 23:47
I recall this EC land was not bidded cheap, and estimates show prices close to 8cy. :D

Yes. Slightly higher than the previous one in Pasir Ris and i observed that people willin to pay higher psf for bigger EC units.

solsys
26-12-11, 09:45

Just to correct an earlier error, Woodhaven is 282 units sold out of 337 (84% sold)

Median price hovering at $1,030psf to $1,049psf.

Pssss.... Nautical is cheap. :cheers6:

reporter2
28-12-11, 20:18
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/news/story/0,4574,470958-1324670340,00.html?

Published December 23, 2011

Two new projects attracting S'pore buyers

About 100 units at The Hillier and 50 units at The Nautical sold since their previews late last week

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

WHILE most residential developers mull over whether or not to release new projects following the introduction of the additional buyer's stamp duty on Dec 8, the developers of at least two new projects - The Hillier in the Hillview area and The Nautical in Sembawang - have gone ahead with previews. Both are 99-year leasehold projects.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2011-12-23/BT_IMAGES_KRSALES23A-WPM.jpghttp://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2011-12-23/BT_IMAGES_KRSALES23.jpg
Coming up: The Nautical (above), a five-storey condo in Sembawang, will have 435 apartments while The Hillier, near the upcoming Hillview MRT Station on the Downtown Line, will be a mixed-use development with 528 Soho apartments sitting on a two-storey retail and lifestyle podium, hillV2

Some 50-plus units have been sold at The Nautical at an average price of about $860 per square foot since its preview began last weekend.

Over at Hillview Avenue, Far East Organization is said to have collected more than 100 cheques for Soho-style apartments at The Hillier since it began previewing the project last Friday. The buyers are mostly Singaporeans.

The average price achieved is $1,150 psf, after absorption of the standard 3 per cent buyer's stamp duty and provision of a furniture voucher. The apartments, ranging from about 500 square feet to 800-plus sq ft, come with a flexible floor plan and a 3.4-metre ceiling height, in line with Far East's recently launched Soho brand offering 'strategic locale, excellent connectivity and flexible space'. The brand is inspired by New York City's trendy Soho neighbourhood.

BT understands that Far East collected cheques post-dated to Jan 1 (which is when options will be granted to buyers) - perhaps to ring in a nice start for business in the 2012 financial year.

The Hillier, near the upcoming Hillview MRT Station on the Downtown Line, will be a mixed-use development with 528 Soho apartments sitting on a two-storey retail and lifestyle podium, hillV2. Far East will retain the retail component, where well-known New York grocer Dean & DeLuca will have an outlet.

Over at Jalan Sendudok in Sembawang, Hao Yuan Investment, controlled by mainland China parties, is said to have issued options for about 50-plus units for The Nautical condo. The developer is understood to be deciding when to hold an official launch of the project, which will be accompanied by the start of an advertising campaign.

The average price of about $860 psf for the five-storey project, which will have 435 apartments, is after a 5 per cent early-bird discount.

Prices of a typical unit without private enclosed space or roof terrace will be in the $850-880 psf range on average.

The Nautical comprises one, two, three and four-bedroom units and penthouses (including 32 dual- key units). Absolute prices start from about $409,000 for a 420 sq ft one-bedder. The highest-priced unit, at slightly over $1.5 million, is a 1,916 sq ft penthouse.

Buyers of the 50-plus units are mostly HDB upgraders, comprising predominantly Singaporeans.

CBRE, GPS and PropNex are marketing agents for The Nautical.

The project's development is managed by MCC Land, a unit of Chinese state-owned enterprise Metallurgical Corporation of China or MCC Group. MCC Land is also the developer of Canberra Residences, which is next to The Nautical. The 320-unit Canberra Residences, which was released in January at an average price of around $830 psf, is about 90 per cent sold. Both condo projects are on 99-year sites and are five storeys high.

SLP International managing director Peter Ow described The Hillier's sales as 'good' given the current subdued buying mood following the introduction of the additional buyer's stamp duty (ABSD). 'The attractions are the project's commercial component as well as the proximity to Hillview MRT Station.'

The government rolled out the ABSD to moderate investment demand for private residential property to reduce the risks associated with property market volatility. It has set the duty at a higher rate for foreign buyers to temper the huge pool of external liquidity that had been making its way into the island's property sector and pushing up prices.

Foreigners and companies buying any private residential property now pay an ABSD of 10 per cent of the purchase price or market value, whichever is higher. A 3 per cent ABSD will apply to permanent residents buying their second and subsequent homes here and Singaporeans buying their third and subsequent residential property.

solsys
29-12-11, 21:02
Rainforest EC in CCK and Sim Lian's Tampines EC Launch will give a good glimpse of how prices will fare for this EC next to 8cy, which in turn will give a good supporting benchmark for PC in Yishun, Sembawang.

Pro888
29-12-11, 22:52
Rainforest EC in CCK and Sim Lian's Tampines EC Launch will give a good glimpse of how prices will fare for this EC next to 8cy, which in turn will give a good supporting benchmark for PC in Yishun, Sembawang.

Punggol EC will also be launchin 1st Q.

Yishun one will be in 1st or 2nd Q.

My guess on the prices for EC.

CCK $660 to $720
Tampines $720 to $780
Punggol $690 to $730
Yishun $700 to $750
Pasir Ris $700 to $760

Welcome to input your prices.:D :D :D

devilplate
30-12-11, 00:26
Punggol EC will also be launchin 1st Q.

Yishun one will be in 1st or 2nd Q.

My guess on the prices for EC.

CCK $660 to $720
Tampines $720 to $780
Punggol $690 to $730
Yishun $700 to $750
Pasir Ris $700 to $760

Welcome to input your prices.:D :D :D
whr got guess??

its the actual tx oredi except for yishun

hyenergix
30-12-11, 06:04
How's this naughty gal's sales so far? Government is massively launching ECs and plump sites next year. I think its sales will be hit badly. 2012 will be more interesting than 2011.

solsys
30-12-11, 07:49
How's this naughty gal's sales so far? Government is massively launching ECs and plump sites next year. I think its sales will be hit badly. 2012 will be more interesting than 2011.

You remind me of KingKong1984 who created names for the condos, i.e. 8 Courtyards is 'Egg Ko-yak'

Now Nautical become 'Naug-thy Girl".... Lol :D

hyenergix
30-12-11, 08:29
Yup, I saw someone posted the nick here. Developers and buyers will cherry pick the best sites next year. I will take a look at the showrooms over the next few days.

Pro888
30-12-11, 10:11
Over 60 units sold during preview.

Official launch soon.

kane
30-12-11, 12:43
I'm surprised with CM5 people will still nibble away at these developments? Do they need to see CM6 before they'll put on the brakes?

Pro888
30-12-11, 13:16
Over 60 units for Nautical and 100 units for Hillier sold just right after CM5 and the uncertainty in 2012, gd result. Dun even expect someone to buy at this juncture.

2012 will be exciting for OCR launches.

5000 EC ?

A shift from CCR & RCR to OCR PC due to lower quantum?

Govt focus more on suburban developments in

Northern - SAP, TSL, NSE (Our govt meeting with our neighbor on the rail connectivity)
Western - JLD
North West - Bukit Panjang

solsys
30-12-11, 17:30
All action will be in OCR...... RCR already slowing......

DC33_2008
30-12-11, 17:37
Do not follow the herd. It is risky biz.
All action will be in OCR...... RCR already slowing......

solsys
30-12-11, 17:54
Do not follow the herd. It is risky biz.

laggard with potential is the word. Rest of SG overshot.

azeoprop
31-12-11, 10:56
Full page advertisement today:
1 bedroom $409450
2 bedroom $647900
3 bedroom $723000

:beats-me-man:

Pro888
31-12-11, 15:43
Full page advertisement today:
1 bedroom $409450
2 bedroom $647900
3 bedroom $723000

Today went there again. Much more crowd than last week. Carpark full.

azeoprop
31-12-11, 16:47

Still same price? No extra discounts? :beats-me-man:

solsys
31-12-11, 17:28
Still same price? No extra discounts? :beats-me-man:

So cheap near mall and still want discount? When EC nx to 8cy launches, your fave unit will be gone.
:D

devon_wh
31-12-11, 20:47
Nautical is considered cheap. A GOOD BUY indeed.:cheers4:

Eastboy
31-12-11, 20:54
Ya when was the last time we saw 1br at 400k prices?! Dirt cheap

Pro888
31-12-11, 22:12

Agent said will call me but didn't receive any.

Comparin to Hillier, it is dirt cheap.

Shopping mall, distance to mrt station slightly further but nearer to Orchard.

Higher priced 1br $1050 preview at 5% discount.

If without the 5%, then price will be around $1100.

Eastboy
31-12-11, 22:24

. Hillier attracts different crowd. For eg, hillier mall has tents like dean&deluca. Nautical more for families, hillier for singles/ yuppies. In terms of status hillier has higher status due to private condo belt.

devon_wh
31-12-11, 22:25

Agent didnt called you means the sales is NOT BAD!:cheers5:

Eastboy
31-12-11, 22:29
Agent didnt called you means the sales is NOT BAD!:cheers5:

My ex gf sold 3 units tdy at nautical. According to her she the market demand is still very strong, and buyers will buy as long as there is discount.

devon_wh
31-12-11, 22:31
My ex gf sold 3 units tdy at nautical. According to her she the market demand is still very strong, and buyers will buy as long as there is discount.

I would say Nautical definitely a GOOD BUY!:cheers6:

solsys
31-12-11, 22:31
This Nautical project will steer Singaporeans to the north, even people who previously condemn North also shouting cheap.

It's cheap and packed with value. it's packed with immense potential with NSE, Yishun Hub, Seletar Aerospace Hub, and growing industrials in the vicinity.

Not to forget, the regional transportation hub in Woodlands next to Republic Poly.

Even if analysts are calling CM5 a political move, which means all the more north will worth it's weight with KBW helming this ward.

It's no longer a commercial game, it's already a political game in the 'Monopoly' game world of property.

Eastboy
31-12-11, 22:36
This Nautical project will steer Singaporeans to the north, even people who previously condemn North also shouting cheap.

It's cheap and packed with value. it's packed with immense potential with NSE, Yishun Hub, Seletar Aerospace Hub, and growing industrials in the vicinity.

Not to forget, the regional transportation hub in Woodlands next to Republic Poly.

Even if analysts are calling CM5 a political move, which means all the more north will worth it's weight with KBW helming this ward.

It's no longer a commercial game, it's already a political game in the 'Monopoly' game world of property.

I don't doubt the potential in the north at all, while I am still very conservative about the price movements in the north...I.e pple will only buy because it is "cheaper".

solsys
31-12-11, 22:47
I don't doubt the potential in the north at all, while I am still very conservative about the price movements in the north...I.e pple will only buy because it is "cheaper".

Lol, Woodhaven is already $1,040psf. The gap between Nautical and Woodhaven is approx. $200psf.

That's good upside for anyone comparing 99LH in the vicinity.

Pro888
31-12-11, 22:52

Wow, sold 3 alreadi by her ? Good 2011 closing.

No wonder nvr call me (no referiin to your ex :D )

Can see at today response. Carpark full.

Pro888
31-12-11, 22:56
I would say Nautical definitely a GOOD BUY!:cheers6:

Tempted to buy but cannot. Alredi bought CR & 8CY. Buy Nautical, 3 in a row - get a turkey.

solsys
31-12-11, 22:58
Tempted to buy but cannot. Alredi bought CR & 8CY. Buy Nautical, 3 in a row - get a turkey.

Will you choose a 1BR, 2BR or 3BR?

Pro888
31-12-11, 23:06
Will you choose a 1BR, 2BR or 3BR?

The most 2br.

Got 1 4br & 2 3br. :D

2 bullets here alredi, but still like here.

solsys
31-12-11, 23:18
The most 2br.

Got 1 4br & 2 3br. :D

2 bullets here alredi, but still like here.

If I got sufficient bullet also fire one at Nautical.:D

Btw, Happy New Year! Hope 2012 will be a quiet year for everyone to rest so that we can have a stable economy to operate!

Pro888
31-12-11, 23:23
If I got sufficient bullet also fire one at Nautical.:D

Btw, Happy New Year! Hope 2012 will be a quiet year for everyone to rest so that we can have a stable economy to operate!

Still considerin or somewhere near JLD where govt put the $$ at.

Same to you Bro & every1 here, all the best in 2012:cheers4:

mantrix
01-01-12, 14:48

dun forget TSL mate :)

kane
01-01-12, 16:05
TSL won't be going near nautical though.

solsys
01-01-12, 16:09
TSL won't be going near nautical though.

North is the only district with two expressways two mrt lines.:D

kane
01-01-12, 23:06
North is the only district with two expressways two mrt lines.:D

east have ECP/PIE and EW line + the new downtown line that cuts through bedok reservoir. though i don't stay in the east.

solsys
02-01-12, 09:06
east have ECP/PIE and EW line + the new downtown line that cuts through bedok reservoir. though i don't stay in the east.

Extrapolate further and you get KPE, KJE, BKE.... on top of NSE, CTE for northerners.

kane
02-01-12, 09:25
Extrapolate further and you get KPE, KJE, BKE.... on top of NSE, CTE for northerners.

Lol, ok, that's a lot.

mantrix
02-01-12, 09:27
Lol, ok, that's a lot.

you can't beat a true-blooded northerner like him :D

kane
02-01-12, 09:30

I'm surprised he didn't include sle and tpe. Lol.

Eastboy
02-01-12, 09:41
I'm surprised he didn't include sle and tpe. Lol.

Yah might as well include causeway and NSH links all the way to Thailand anyway. :p

Pro888
02-01-12, 11:35
More than 100 units sold, but exact figure dun know. Any1 or Eastboy got info?

DC33_2008
02-01-12, 11:41
Mainly hdb upgraders?

devilplate
02-01-12, 12:18
400k for a studio not bad leh....TOP liao can flip at 5xxk jus like kovan granduer?

Pro888
02-01-12, 12:26
Even reachin $6xx k should not be a prob. Looking at BR, inching closer to $1500psf.

devilplate
02-01-12, 12:27
Even reachin $6xx k should not be a prob. Looking at BR, inching closer to $1500psf.
but i still dunwan to buy leh.....wakakaka

kovan granduer goodie....one yr can flip for 100-150k profit liao....fast and furious

Pro888
02-01-12, 12:50
Just spoken to my agent. Today is the last day for early bird 5% discount and sold more than 100 units until yestday.

Xan
02-01-12, 12:57
Just spoken to my agent. Today is the last day for early bird 5% discount and sold more than 100 units until yestday.

Have you bought a unit there? Actually im interested too

Pro888
02-01-12, 13:07
Have you bought a unit there? Actually im interested too

No because i bought 2 alreadi (Canberra Res & 8cy).

5% is alot and confirmed they will not reduce price but only up and today last day.

i will surely buy if i had not bought either CR or 8cy. Understand that many more are still waitin.

Xan
02-01-12, 13:18
No because i bought 2 alreadi (Canberra Res & 8cy).

5% is alot and confirmed they will not reduce price but only up and today last day.

i will surely buy if i had not bought either CR or 8cy. Understand that many more are still waitin.

The agent quote me 647k for a 2 bedder, was seriously considering cos its a reasonable price tag i presume. But logic sense tells me still can wait. Sigh.. In a dilema

Pro888
02-01-12, 13:26
The agent quote me 647k for a 2 bedder, was seriously considering cos its a reasonable price tag i presume. But logic sense tells me still can wait. Sigh.. In a dilema

The reason for me to come to north (as i was previously only interested in RCR projects) as the govt is puttin $$ in OCR esp the north.

& Comparin to other areas, this area has not run up as much.

solsys
02-01-12, 13:55

As a reward, please try black pepper beef hor fun at Blk 293 in Yishun.

kane
02-01-12, 14:28
As a reward, please try black pepper beef hor fun at Blk 293 in Yishun.

You never intro the white bee hoon across from sembawang shopping centre.

solsys
02-01-12, 15:33
You never intro the white bee hoon across from sembawang shopping centre.

That white bee hoon one super long queue, wait like crazy. This Hor Fun is red signboard and calling themselves Hor Fun specialist.

Another is Kungfu Paradise inside SSC, chilling crab meat pasta and beef brisket noodles at affordable prices.

I am so good to Nautical buyers, telling them where to makan good food.:D

mantrix
02-01-12, 16:20
I dun eat beef leh...as for white beebhoon v easy just call them up to prepare in adv

solsys
02-01-12, 16:44
I dun eat beef leh...as for white beebhoon v easy just call them up to prepare in adv

Ah ok. Good tip. Next time queues will be longer when north population increases with 8cy, CR, Nautical, Canopy EC plus new EC next to 8cy. The uncle Huat big time.

devilplate
02-01-12, 16:45
Ah ok. Good tip. Next time queues will be longer when north population increases with 8cy, CR, Nautical, Canopy EC plus new EC next to 8cy. The uncle Huat big time.

tat shop space quite small.....time for him to expand....LOL

mantrix
02-01-12, 17:14
i suspect they won't go into franchise...very traditional hawker leh

devilplate
02-01-12, 17:16
i suspect they won't go into franchise...very traditional hawker leh
ya....they run like a family biz

but wat i mean is tat they shd look for a bigger shop space....many hungry birdies in sg lor.....some from as far as pasir ris....LOL

Eastboy
02-01-12, 17:52

yah to me surely can wait. but sometimes u want to secure the 'best' facing unit, 'best' floor etc for personal homestay, maybe don't wait too long la. cos the 'best' units always first to fly off the shelves.

kane
02-01-12, 18:13
The last time I ate there, I find the standard drop a bit.

solsys
02-01-12, 18:16
The last time I ate there, I find the standard drop a bit.

That's true. It did drop a little.

kane
02-01-12, 18:21
Two years ago, the taste was more flavourful and the crowd was lesser. Recently a bit more blend.

devilplate
02-01-12, 19:18
Two years ago, the taste was more flavourful and the crowd was lesser. Recently a bit more blend.
I tink u getting sian liao la....not bcoz standard drop

I eat the first time...i was like wow......2nd time abit wow nia....3rd time.....sian liao.....wakakakaka

Initially i was wow by aston also....cheap and good.....den eat about 4-5th time.....i stop eating them for nrly 6mths oredi....wahahahah

kane
02-01-12, 19:39
I tink u getting sian liao la....not bcoz standard drop

I eat the first time...i was like wow......2nd time abit wow nia....3rd time.....sian liao.....wakakakaka

Initially i was wow by aston also....cheap and good.....den eat about 4-5th time.....i stop eating them for nrly 6mths oredi....wahahahah

i stop for nearly 9 months before i recently went back. the xian factor should have worn off over time.

devilplate
02-01-12, 19:47
i stop for nearly 9 months before i recently went back. the xian factor should have worn off over time.
Hard to get over one.....i still can imagine the taste of aston lor

kane
02-01-12, 19:58
Hard to get over one.....i still can imagine the taste of aston lor

i have no recollection or expectations of the taste after a 9 months break. and it's not just me who feels that way, my other family members feel the same way.

Rosy
02-01-12, 20:01
i have no recollection or expectations of the taste after a 9 months break. and it's not just me who feels that way, my other family members feel the same way.
I think just nice.... Less salty would be better

kane
02-01-12, 20:03
I tink just nice.... Perhaps cud be better wif less salt

Nowadays i take less sweet less salt less oil

Drink at yakun must double stress less less sweet

it isn't the salt, i find the "zhap" a little flat, not as punchy.

devilplate
02-01-12, 20:05
I brought my frens there for the first time ....they say power leh....den i aso feel std drop....lol

ctng78
02-01-12, 20:06

Today is the last day for 5% discount. Many ppl viewing. Respond is overwhelming. At 5pm just now, heard about 100 deals. Mainly 2 and 3 beds rooms with good facing. I committed, hopefully ok. About 863 including the discount .:cheers4:

devilplate
02-01-12, 20:06
it isn't the salt, i find the "zhap" a little flat, not as punchy.
Zappy....hmm

But how come biz getting better? Lol

kane
02-01-12, 20:11
Zappy....hmm

But how come biz getting better? Lol

more people hearing about it lor.

like mellben butter crab, zhap not as punchy but business getting better. same same.

when was the first time you ate at the white bee hoon place?

Pro888
02-01-12, 20:13
Today is the last day for 5% discount. Many ppl viewing. Respond is overwhelming. At 5pm just now, heard about 100 deals. Mainly 2 and 3 beds rooms with good facing. I committed, hopefully ok. About 863 including the discount .:cheers4:

Just today 100 deals or since day 1? A lot of diff.

Nvrtheless, congrats & welcome to the north.

Pro888
02-01-12, 20:25
You & I clearly know that they will not provide further discount due to the margin they're getting (which is less than 10%). Look around, comparing to BR, Hillier, Tennery, Centro, Centris etc etc. consider very cheap liao. There is room for upside.

Another Bro Xan also very keen on this project. Probably he also got 1 for himself today.

ctng78
02-01-12, 20:30
Just today 100 deals or since day 1? A lot of diff.

Nvrtheless, congrats & welcome to the north.

My fren is an agent there. Invited me there on the 31st December. Sold about 20 on that day. Today is the 2nd Jan. In total, about 100++. Then around 5 pm something, the agent received info from developer to stop all discount by tomorrow, I think.:p

devilplate
02-01-12, 20:37
more people hearing about it lor.

like mellben butter crab, zhap not as punchy but business getting better. same same.

when was the first time you ate at the white bee hoon place?
Abt 1yr ago bah....

Gd thing abt it is tat they dun use pork lard .....

devilplate
02-01-12, 20:39
My fren is an agent there. Invited me there on the 31st December. Sold about 20 on that day. Today is the 2nd Jan. In total, about 100++. Then around 5 pm something, the agent received info from developer to stop all discount by tomorrow, I think.:p
Compared to CR, which one better?

devilplate
02-01-12, 20:41
You & I clearly know that they will not provide further discount due to the margin they're getting (which is less than 10%). Look around, comparing to BR, Hillier, Tennery, Centro, Centris etc etc. consider very cheap liao. There is room for upside.

Another Bro Xan also very keen on this project. Probably he also got 1 for himself today.
How much is the upside since its oredi 863psf.....?
If its nearer to mrt prolly still got some upside bah?

I only tink the 1bdr got puny upside only....since hard to find any cheaper den this liao

kane
02-01-12, 20:41
Abt 1yr ago bah....

Gd thing abt it is tat they dun use pork lard .....

if you first went there 2 years ago, you would probably be able to tell the difference more.

devilplate
02-01-12, 20:42
if you first went there 2 years ago, you would probably be able to tell the difference more.
Do they use pork lard last time?

Btw, i aso feel pizza hut, mac, kfc all std drop wor....or isit jus me?

kane
02-01-12, 20:42

is yours a 3 bedder or 2 bedder?

kane
02-01-12, 20:43
Do they use pork lard last time?

Btw, i aso feel pizza hut, mac, kfc all std drop wor....or isit jus me?

all drop, KFC here used frozen chicken. you want nicer KFC, go across the causeway.

not sure what was the ingredients they use last time.

ctng78
02-01-12, 20:44
is yours a 3 bedder or 2 bedder?

3 bedder facing pool. Direct north.

Pro888
02-01-12, 20:46
i only know the thai restaurant at chong pang. Always crowded.

ctng78
02-01-12, 20:50
Compared to CR, which one better?

Agents said it is about the same. My feeling is CR is better in term of price during VVIP preview. Concept I think nautical is better but layout I think CR.

I did consider about 8 courtyards but as I'm staying at woods vale. Anything close to mrt track I will not consider at the moment. Hope my words are not offending. Just my experience.

Pro888
02-01-12, 20:51
How much is the upside since its oredi 863psf.....?
If its nearer to mrt prolly still got some upside bah?

I only tink the 1bdr got puny upside only....since hard to find any cheaper den this liao

1000 - 1100psf sldnt hv any prob.:D

Still not too far. I tested, walk abt 8 mins to Sembawang mrt.

kane
02-01-12, 20:53
3 bedder facing pool. Direct north.

so total quantum under $1m?

Xan
02-01-12, 21:09

Decided to give it a miss not because theres no upside, just that wifey says sambawang is too deep in.
Agree 1 bedder is cheap in terms of quantum but not in terms of psf. Dont like the layout of 1 bedder as it is too small (more like studio) compared to CR which is 614 sqft i think. Selling 1 bedder for capital gain in future might not be easy and will probably face competition with CR 1 bedder which is of lower psf and more spacious. 2 and 3 bedder seems to be a better buy in terms of psf. Good thing abt this project is near SSC, reasonsble price tag. If not for the CMs and gloomy outlook in 2012 and alot of pple waiting for price to drop in 2012, this project could sell better.

kane
02-01-12, 21:15
every project would be better without CM4/5. that is the aim, calm the markets.

Xan
02-01-12, 21:16
Agents said it is about the same. My feeling is CR is better in term of price during VVIP preview. Concept I think nautical is better but layout I think CR.

I did consider about 8 courtyards but as I'm staying at woods vale. Anything close to mrt track I will not consider at the moment. Hope my words are not offending. Just my experience.

Congrats on your purchase. Think 3 bedder pool facing is a good choice

Pro888
02-01-12, 21:19
Decided to give it a miss not because theres no upside, just that wifey says sambawang is too deep in.
Agree 1 bedder is cheap in terms of quantum but not in terms of psf. Dont like the layout of 1 bedder as it is too small (more like studio) compared to CR which is 614 sqft i think. Selling 1 bedder for capital gain in future might not be easy and will probably face competition with CR 1 bedder which is of lower psf and more spacious. 2 and 3 bedder seems to be a better buy in terms of psf. Good thing abt this project is near SSC, reasonsble price tag. If not for the CMs and gloomy outlook in 2012 and alot of pple waiting for price to drop in 2012, this project could sell better.

Wait for another 2 months or so, the EC next to 8cy. psf shld be around 700 - 750. This will not so "deep in" but will be very "hot"

Many years back, i also considered Hillview, Pasir Ris & Punggol far, but now.....

devilplate
02-01-12, 21:19
How much px diff between pool and non pool facing?

mantrix
02-01-12, 21:20

isn't woodsvale close to MRT track? Or because of that that's why you sick of anything close to track??

devilplate
02-01-12, 21:21
Wait for another 2 months or so, the EC next to 8cy. psf shld be around 700 - 750. This will not so "deep in" but will be very "hot"

Many years back, i also considered Hillview, Pasir Ris & Punggol far, but now.....
I tot 8cy deeper den this?

8cy really got no amenities nearby other den one small kopitiam and mama shop across the hdb

Pro888
02-01-12, 21:22
every project would be better without CM4/5. that is the aim, calm the markets.

Yes. Without the CM5, the agent told me it will be 10% higher. The developer was abt to launch when CM5 popped up.

Eastboy
02-01-12, 21:23

congrats, now that you've committed, don't look back and celebrate Ahoy- Captain!! :cheers4:

Xan
02-01-12, 21:24

Hehe im more of looking at yishun central site, hougang or punggol. Cant buy EC.

Pro888
02-01-12, 21:26
I tot 8cy deeper den this?

8cy really got no amenities nearby other den one small kopitiam and mama shop across the hdb

See where you look at.

Fm Sembawang mrt, 8cy is further. By looking at sg map, Nautical is further north. Haha.

But you're right. Nautical got SSC enough liao.

Eastboy
02-01-12, 21:28
Hehe im more of looking at yishun central site, hougang or punggol. Cant buy EC.

i think Parc Vera and Miltonia Residences still have units left, and very affordable. you might want to consider.

Pro888
02-01-12, 21:31

Me 2. But it will not be cheap. At least 1100 or 1200 with 2 shopping malls, 1 Yishun 10 cinema, hospital.

Findin tenant is not a prob.

p3nboy
03-01-12, 07:52
Any review of the quality of the finish product? afterall they are from the great CHINA....you know what the chinese are capable of.....:p

ay123
03-01-12, 08:40
anyone has the price list?

azeoprop
03-01-12, 09:17
Went to have a look today. Interesting design with some facilities including the tennis court on the 6th level of some blocks.

Some pricing:
2bed #03-99 764sqft $663100
2bed #03-16 764sqft $670700

3bed #02-85 829sqft $722950
3bed #03-09 829sqft $741950
3bed #02-55 883sqft $755250
3bed #02-98 883sqft $781850

This was the price when I went there before christmas a week ago.

ctng78
03-01-12, 11:11
so total quantum under $1m?

close to 1m. 1130 floor area.

ay123
03-01-12, 13:35
isnt CR cheaper and better buy? remember penthouse of >1500sf is selling for only 1.1m or <750psf

Pro888
03-01-12, 13:42
isnt CR cheaper and better buy? remember penthouse of >1500sf is selling for only 1.1m or <750psf

CR Land cost was much cheaper. Some units left.

Pro888
03-01-12, 13:45
Any review of the quality of the finish product? afterall they are from the great CHINA....you know what the chinese are capable of.....:p

IMO, better than my existing RCR Condo & some of the RCR projects i had viewed.

MCC land have some links with Mr. Hu Jintao.

ctng78
03-01-12, 14:32

No more this price. Cannot find already. I view CR also. You cannot get this price, average now 800 - 820psf. Left about 15 unit ++. Very big area.

solsys
03-01-12, 16:33
See where you look at.

Fm Sembawang mrt, 8cy is further. By looking at sg map, Nautical is further north. Haha.

But you're right. Nautical got SSC enough liao.

8cy has two shops inside its compound.

TMATT
03-01-12, 21:33
wow... 3bedroom so small?
it is 2bedroom right? what for developer break into 3rooms using such small sqft? cannot imagine what the figure of 3bedroom will be like, 500sqft??

This was the price when I went there before christmas a week ago.

Eastboy
03-01-12, 21:50
wow... 3bedroom so small?
it is 2bedroom right? what for developer break into 3rooms using such small sqft? cannot imagine what the figure of 3bedroom will be like, 500sqft??

I have seen 500sqft MMs with 2+1 brs even :doh:

azeoprop
04-01-12, 16:23
Great view from this sembawang HDB flat, facing the shipyard. Can you spot the Starcruise?

Looks like JB side is doing some waterfront villas as well. :rolleyes:

kane
04-01-12, 22:45
SSC needs a bigger population around it to have better mall content.

rattydrama
05-01-12, 12:42
SSC needs a bigger population around it to have better mall content.

SSC is a very nice mall. One of the few left with huge uncluttered walk space.

I miss the old causeway point. it was very spacious and free.

anyway tis thread is now on page 34, pretty impressive.

Adva181
05-01-12, 15:56
Normally competitive OCR usually long thread. Like ATT. Haha

Pro888
05-01-12, 19:13
Official launch this Sat. Will be there to see see look look.

Just some update around that area.

1. EC next to 8CY, some diggin goin on.
2. Clearing of forest opp YS
3. Yishun hub very very soon....

Xan
05-01-12, 20:58
Official launch this Sat. Will be there to see see look look.

Just some update around that area.

1. EC next to 8CY, some diggin goin on.
2. Clearing of forest opp YS
3. Yishun hub very very soon....

How soon is yishun hub? Any idea?

azeoprop
05-01-12, 21:06
Yishun need a bigger hub soon, the entire rows of shophouses has been vacant for months. I miss that ultra long row of coffeeshops next to the park. That HK roast there quite nice, dunno where it moved to.

ctng78
05-01-12, 21:59
SSC is a very nice mall. One of the few left with huge uncluttered walk space.

I miss the old causeway point. it was very spacious and free.

anyway tis thread is now on page 34, pretty impressive.

May I know is there any possibilities tat the property price will go down after TOP? Such as Nautical?

Eastboy
05-01-12, 22:05
May I know is there any possibilities tat the property price will go down after TOP? Such as Nautical?

it's anybody's guess my dear. 2015/16 is a looooong way to go, now property 'gurus' not even sure what 2012 will be like!

to answer your question simply, possible of course.

solsys
05-01-12, 22:15

Buy already don't think so much.

devon_wh
05-01-12, 22:48
Heard that already 25% units sold.

Eastboy
05-01-12, 22:50
Buy already don't think so much.

Agreed. Just move on and look forward to its completion, not the paper value. :D

Pro888
05-01-12, 23:44
How soon is yishun hub? Any idea?

Very soon. Maybe this month or next.

Pro888
05-01-12, 23:48
Yishun need a bigger hub soon, the entire rows of shophouses has been vacant for months. I miss that ultra long row of coffeeshops next to the park. That HK roast there quite nice, dunno where it moved to.

The best one save for the last. Will be hot hot hot.

Same goes to EC.

Rainforest EC crowded man

Pro888
05-01-12, 23:51
Heard that already 25% units sold.

No. It is 30% before the actual launch on Sat.

If not for the CM5, should be 70-80% gone and Hillier 90%-sold out.

Pro888
06-01-12, 00:02

Once the relevent auth. release this plot for redevelopment, the whole cycle will be the same as BR, but it will take slightly shorter "waiting time" from 5-7months to launch compared to previously 10-12mths.

Xan
06-01-12, 17:28

Hmm not likely, i havent seen any showroom being built yet. U sure that soon?

omega
06-01-12, 23:32

Heard the showroom is at SBW SC there...

Pro888
07-01-12, 00:49

What i meant earlier was that the govt will release this site for redevelopment, allowing the developers to bid. This will be this month or next. Abt 2 months later, result will be announced who get it. Another few months later, then you will only see the showflat.

Suspecting FEO & Fraser JV will bid high.

Pro888
07-01-12, 00:51
Heard the showroom is at SBW SC there...

That one is for Nautical and partly CR.

Will go down to Nautical again to see the response tml.

omega
07-01-12, 09:58
OT: The Hillier looks good...

ctng78
11-01-12, 21:33
OT: The Hillier looks good...

Sorry..may I know wat is OT?

flagship74
11-01-12, 21:43

overtime?:beats-me-man:

land118
11-01-12, 23:19
Still strong buying of EC....

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1176166/1/.html

Robust demand for The Nautical

SINGAPORE: A 99-year leasehold executive condominium (EC) project, The Nautical, has sold almost 70 per cent of the 200 units released in the first tranche of sales held last weekend.

The entire project at Sembawang comprises 435 units spread over four blocks of five-storey apartments.

Units at The Nautical are priced at an average of S$850 per square foot.

According to its developer, Hao Yuan Investment, a second launch is in the pipeline for the remaining 235 units after the Chinese New Year holidays.

Its director Christopher Tan says affordability for HDB upgraders is a top priority for the developers of this project.

He also hints the units lined up for the project's second launch are the "better view units". The price differentials are currently undisclosed.

The project is expected to be completed in 2016.

- CNA/ck

Montaigne
12-01-12, 07:32
I didnt even know this is an EC! $850psf damn exfor EC!

kane
12-01-12, 07:47
Yeah, I always thought it was a private condo. 850psf must be a new high for ec.

Rohht
12-01-12, 07:57
I guess the person who post it did not even do his or her homework. It is a private condos and not EC. My god!!!!!!

Rohht
12-01-12, 08:03
I guess the person who post it did not even do his or her homework. It is a private condos and not EC. My god!!!!!!

Rohht
12-01-12, 08:05
Better get MCC to look into this report and take necessary action.

testtest
12-01-12, 10:19

OT = off topic :cool:

testtest
12-01-12, 10:20
EC or private???

ay123
12-01-12, 10:38
is private not EC

Rohht
12-01-12, 10:46
CNA has just amended their report. However they have not remove the EC project. My god...so careless.....

land118
12-01-12, 10:48
Wrong post

mantrix
12-01-12, 10:50
big BOO BOO

now those Nautical buyers feel very LC liao LOL

solsys
12-01-12, 13:41
Still strong buying of EC....

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1176166/1/.html

Robust demand for The Nautical

SINGAPORE: A 99-year leasehold executive condominium (EC) project, The Nautical, has sold almost 70 per cent of the 200 units released in the first tranche of sales held last weekend.

The entire project at Sembawang comprises 435 units spread over four blocks of five-storey apartments.

Units at The Nautical are priced at an average of S$850 per square foot.

According to its developer, Hao Yuan Investment, a second launch is in the pipeline for the remaining 235 units after the Chinese New Year holidays.

Its director Christopher Tan says affordability for HDB upgraders is a top priority for the developers of this project.

He also hints the units lined up for the project's second launch are the "better view units". The price differentials are currently undisclosed.

The project is expected to be completed in 2016.

- CNA/ck

News agencies these days need to be smacked. This is a private condo.

testtest
12-01-12, 13:44
News agencies these days need to be smacked. This is a private condo.

"notty girl"

azeoprop
15-01-12, 23:09
While not really about this condo, this video clip shows scenes from the old Jln ulu sembawang, chong pang village and yishun. :o

http://youtu.be/T1ca9yPG4-M

bargain hunter
16-01-12, 07:16
The Nautical, Hao Yuan Investment's 435-unit project in Sembawang Road, sold about 15 more units at an average price of $850 psf over the weekend. Total sales thus came to about 150 units.

zzz1
16-01-12, 07:20
While not really about this condo, this video clip shows scenes from the old Jln ulu sembawang, chong pang village and yishun. :o

http://youtu.be/T1ca9yPG4-M
Nice Clip. Wonder if they got the Clip on pulau tekong.. Sbc got this show once too

zzz1
16-01-12, 07:21
The Nautical, Hao Yuan Investment's 435-unit project in Sembawang Road, sold about 15 more units at an average price of $850 psf over the weekend. Total sales thus came to about 150 units.
That abit slow...

Komo
16-01-12, 21:01
That abit slow...

waiting for them to reduce price:p

mantrix
17-01-12, 07:45

i think tough cos though not many units sold, turnout traffic is relatively healthy

zzz1
17-01-12, 09:29

See who can tahan then ...:p

zzz1
17-01-12, 09:31
i think tough cos though not many units sold, turnout traffic is relatively healthy
Saw the traffic relative crowded but the take up is slow..
Waiting t milk the developer ..,

solsys
19-01-12, 23:57
Saw the traffic relative crowded but the take up is slow..
Waiting t milk the developer ..,

All waiting for the EC nx to 8cy to launch then regret not committing to Nautical. :D

zzz1
24-01-12, 18:31
All waiting for the EC nx to 8cy to launch then regret not committing to Nautical. :D
Drove pass , saw the hoarding put up. The plot look long and narrow, almost maximize the strip along the drain. Will be interesting to see how the arch designer come out the design...

mantrix
24-01-12, 19:56
hmmm i think peeps would rather top up 100 psf and get watertown..considering both are in far locations

that said Sembawang has more open space and more potential ...

Mr.Keh
26-01-12, 20:08
hmmm i think peeps would rather top up 100 psf and get watertown..considering both are in far locations

Psf wise top up 100+ but absolute quantum a lot smaller than Watertown. might be going for this or parc rosewood since the price @ 400k is small enough to allow me the opportunity to invest and at the same time if there is a Hugh price correction, I can still loan and buy some more.

Adva181
28-01-12, 10:40

Nautical smallest unit 400k+. Watertown 600k+.
So much diff. But I must admit punggol seems to have a higher potential.

solsys
29-01-12, 16:13

Woodlands Parc Rosewood $398k
Sembawang/ Yishun Nautical $400k++
Punggol Watertown $600k++
Bishan Sky Habitat $700k++ $800k++???

rattydrama
29-01-12, 16:16

DBSS IN BISHAN not near MRT, 30+ level about 550psf or near 700K. I must admit the view is damn nice.

In woodlands you can buy 2 units.

Pro888
29-01-12, 18:52

Waiting for the yishun ctrl one, by looking at WT and the up comin SH @ Bishan, it wldn't be cheap.

solsys
29-01-12, 21:31
Waiting for the yishun ctrl one, by looking at WT and the up comin SH @ Bishan, it wldn't be cheap.

Yes. Yishun Central should hit $600k coz Punggol Watertown is $600k to $680k.

At least $1100psf for studio.

Xan
29-01-12, 21:59

Correction:
Watertown only 500k+ and smallest unit is over 530+sqft
Nautical is 400k+ and is only 430sqft.

patricia
30-01-12, 09:06
Waiting for the yishun ctrl one, by looking at WT and the up comin SH @ Bishan, it wldn't be cheap.Who is/are the developer?

Xan
30-01-12, 12:05
Who is/are the developer?

Same as Bro Pro888, initially I am also beo-ing this one.
However, I hate waiting.
I suspect the yishun hub is going to launch at 1100psf on average.

Pro888
30-01-12, 12:28
Who is/are the developer?

Have yet to open for tender but will be very soon. Probably after WT sold out, FEO will then bid as northpoint is controlled by Frasers.

Pro888
30-01-12, 12:41
Same as Bro Pro888, initially I am also beo-ing this one.
However, I hate waiting.
I suspect the yishun hub is going to launch at 1100psf on average.

Congrats to your new purchase.

Mixed development projects are higher sought after with the success of Hillier, WT & Bukit Panjang land parcel. Not many on the cards, so bidding will be fiercely contested. Price determination will be based on economy going forward, pricing on this kind of projects etc.

propertychap
30-01-12, 14:42
imagine all the mixed developments selling so well, any new land for integrated development sure going to be hotly contested as developers see such good response.
Will the Bukit Panjang site by Sim Lian launch at higher price than Watertown given it is better location than Punggol?
A few years later, Beok residences may seem cheaper in comparison with its better location?

Pro888
30-01-12, 17:04
imagine all the mixed developments selling so well, any new land for integrated development sure going to be hotly contested as developers see such good response.
Will the Bukit Panjang site by Sim Lian launch at higher price than Watertown given it is better location than Punggol?
A few years later, Beok residences may seem cheaper in comparison with its better location?

That place currently is also a "hot" area. With hillier, treehse, foresque transacted price, it wldn't be any cheaper than WT. Dun forget the rail has been taken away for future developments.

Montaigne
30-01-12, 17:26
That place currently is also a "hot" area. With hillier, treehse, foresque transacted price, it wldn't be any cheaper than WT. Dun forget the rail has been taken away for future developments.

In terms of location, why is CCK better than Punggol? One is D23, one is D19, should punggol be a better location in general????

Pro888
30-01-12, 17:32
In terms of location, why is CCK better than Punggol? One is D23, one is D19, should punggol be a better location in general????

Punggol generally still a hdb town.

To have any form of price appreciation (potential), that area must have a mixture of developments.

Not going by district but by area. There are so many more PC and landed in Hillview to Chestnut.

Pro888
30-01-12, 17:39
Prices in Bukit batok to CCK will only rise when JLD is almost ready, becoz they are still hdb towns.

Montaigne
30-01-12, 17:45
So when the watertown area ready, then punggol will also huat? Already building up more condo and ecs in punggol, so I guess soon it will be a mixture of hdbs and private?

Pro888
30-01-12, 17:51
Back to nautical, their marketing for this project is bad. Haven't seen any TV ads. Should follow FEO

Timing should follow CDL. Why kancheong spider ? Launch right after CM5. Can't wait for dust to settle. Human memory not good one mah.

solsys
30-01-12, 18:25
Back to nautical, their marketing for this project is bad. Haven't seen any TV ads. Should follow FEO

Timing should follow CDL. Why kancheong spider ? Launch right after CM5. Can't wait for dust to settle. Human memory not good one mah.

CR, CANOPY also not alot of marketing.

bargain hunter
02-02-12, 13:05
"Some 80 units at Riversound Residence in Sengkang East Avenue and 85 units at The Nautical in Sembawang found buyers last month."

a bit slow. looks like the watertown magnet pulled the buyers away.

Pro888
02-02-12, 16:22
"Some 80 units at Riversound Residence in Sengkang East Avenue and 85 units at The Nautical in Sembawang found buyers last month."

a bit slow. looks like the watertown magnet pulled the buyers away.

Riversound yes but nautical was due to bad timing. Given a choice, most ppl will go for WT instead of RS.

Nautical will be able to sell more in the coming weeks as ppl source for that area are more conservative. :D

ctng78
08-02-12, 21:03
Riversound yes but nautical was due to bad timing. Given a choice, most ppl will go for WT instead of RS.

Nautical will be able to sell more in the coming weeks as ppl source for that area are more conservative. :D

Any news on the number of house sold to date:D

Hairy monster
09-02-12, 05:46
Any news on the number of house sold to date:D

I was told by the agents it was 172 units sold the during CNY period, probably more since excluding last weekend.

xemz127
09-02-12, 13:33
hmm... 172 / 435 = 39.5% sold only.... the remaining are the big units 3/4/PH... very hard to sell i believe! :doh:

xemz127
09-02-12, 13:41
btw.. anyone knows what happened to the SSC? saw so many shops closing down recently... :doh:

zzz1
09-02-12, 20:23
btw.. anyone knows what happened to the SSC? saw so many shops closing down recently... :doh:

rental term over and new tenant taking over la..

Pro888
10-02-12, 00:12
hmm... 172 / 435 = 39.5% sold only.... the remaining are the big units 3/4/PH... very hard to sell i believe! :doh:

It will take time. As mentioned earlier, wrong timing. Can't turn back the clock.

Now, the only way is to put it on tv. How to have a greater & faster impact on tv ? Developer pls contact me. :D

xemz127
10-02-12, 09:10
haha pro888 bro! you are working in the mediacorp or advertising company?

yeah the only way to make the sales better is to put it on the tv just like all the FEO projects, selling the trendy lifestyle by buying their properties, can see fireworks from any of their project haha!! :D

even parc rosewood has already put up the tv advertisement, if the nautical sales team not following this trend, i'm afraid very soon the buyers will all switch their focus to other projects already.. marketing cost can't be saved in this context.. :beats-me-man:

xemz127
10-02-12, 09:19
rental term over and new tenant taking over la..

if the business is good at the SSC, the tenants like challenger, kopitiam, starbucks, euyanseng, etc... will continue the rental right? i think only a few shops are doing good in their business like giant, daiso, aston.. the rest are like :sleep:

ay123
10-02-12, 09:26
Canberra residence better leh. heard still have developer unit at launch price.

xemz127
10-02-12, 09:46
Canberra residence better leh. heard still have developer unit at launch price.

have to see the left-over units at CR lo.. just like every project the left-over units usually facing not good or too expensive..

CR units facing the junction and sembawang road will have free "traffic music" everyday :doh:

ay123
10-02-12, 10:47
have to see the left-over units at CR lo.. just like every project the left-over units usually facing not good or too expensive..

CR units facing the junction and sembawang road will have free "traffic music" everyday :doh:

i am targeting the PH unit. will wait and see how mkt behave for next 2~3 qtr

Pro888
10-02-12, 11:36
haha pro888 bro! you are working in the mediacorp or advertising company?

yeah the only way to make the sales better is to put it on the tv just like all the FEO projects, selling the trendy lifestyle by buying their properties, can see fireworks from any of their project haha!! :D

even parc rosewood has already put up the tv advertisement, if the nautical sales team not following this trend, i'm afraid very soon the buyers will all switch their focus to other projects already.. marketing cost can't be saved in this context.. :beats-me-man:

No lah. Not on both. Just that Hao Yuan Investment was too aggressive in their bidding paying $460 psf land price, which was one of the "highest" during that time. Mostly avg $350 - $370 in Pasir Ris, Punggol etc. and their timing of launch :doh:

You're absolutely right that people will tend to go for newer projects and with the thinking that those available units are with no good facing etc. Hit the iron while its hot.

xemz127
10-02-12, 12:23
No lah. Not on both. Just that Hao Yuan Investment was too aggressive in their bidding paying $460 psf land price, which was one of the "highest" during that time. Mostly avg $350 - $370 in Pasir Ris, Punggol etc. and their timing of launch :doh:

You're absolutely right that people will tend to go for newer projects and with the thinking that those available units are with no good facing etc. Hit the iron while its hot.

just wondering will the developer cut the cost by reducing the material quality if the project is not selling well.. looking at ~40% sold figure.. it's quite terrible.. :tsk-tsk:

Pro888
10-02-12, 12:40
just wondering will the developer cut the cost by reducing the material quality if the project is not selling well.. looking at ~40% sold figure.. it's quite terrible.. :tsk-tsk:

I dun think so as MCC is controlled or something by Mr. Hu Jintao. They are gaining some foothold here, so they wldn't compromise on the quality.

xemz127
10-02-12, 12:42
i think their aggressiveness should be supported by some components, given the $460psf is really high among the northern development.. what has caused them to bid at that price? the project/resource pipelining? after CR then can plan the resource to nautical then to the new yishun EC... :spliff:

xemz127
10-02-12, 12:43
i am targeting the PH unit. will wait and see how mkt behave for next 2~3 qtr

comparing the PH of CR and Nautical? you prefer CR layout? :)

xemz127
10-02-12, 12:45
I dun think so as MCC is controlled or something by Mr. Hu Jintao. They are gaining some foothold here, so they wldn't compromise on the quality.

I know MCC is the fortune 500 company in the world and their biggest project in Singapore is RWS main contractor.. but I'm not too sure about MCC background and who is the boss.. just know that it belongs to China Government entity :spliff:

quoted from RWS website:
"Work on Universal Studios Singapore® began after a S$705 million contract was awarded to Chinese construction giant, China Jingye Engineering Corp Ltd (Singapore Branch). The company is part of one of China’s biggest construction conglomerate MCC land, most notably involved in the building of the Beijing National Stadium, also known as the Bird’s Nest. China Jingye is overseeing the construction of the infrastructure, facades, and coordination of ride installations in Universal Studios Singapore®."

Pro888
10-02-12, 12:50
i think their aggressiveness should be supported by some components, given the $460psf is really high among the northern development.. what has caused them to bid at that price? the project/resource pipelining? after CR then can plan the resource to nautical then to the new yishun EC... :spliff:

Due to good response from CR & 8CY and next to SSC.

Pro888
10-02-12, 12:54
With so many projects in Yishun, they can "better manage" the price & launch date. :D

xemz127
10-02-12, 13:01
With so many projects in Yishun, they can "better manage" the price & launch date. :D

i won't be surprised if MCC go aggressive again on the Yishun Central bidding haha!! :scared-5: since they wana set a foothold on the northern part which was overlooked by the developers and garment..

ay123
10-02-12, 13:12
comparing the PH of CR and Nautical? you prefer CR layout? :)

did not see nautical but i like CR resort feel and the roof garden.......:D

Pro888
10-02-12, 13:17
i won't be surprised if MCC go aggressive again on the Yishun Central bidding haha!! :scared-5: since they wana set a foothold on the northern part which was overlooked by the developers and garment..

Not easy meat. FEO will come in. Probably the same JV on WT and the recent Tenah Merah site.

xemz127
10-02-12, 13:23
did not see nautical but i like CR resort feel and the roof garden.......:D

bro can give a try and go see the PH then can make a comparison.. nautical is another resort feel condo .. the showroom opens at the same place of CR haha! :ashamed1:

xemz127
10-02-12, 13:24
Not easy meat. FEO will come in. Probably the same JV on WT and the recent Tenah Merah site.

haha then expect FEO advertisement that from Yishun Central can see fireworks of Marina bay liao!! :D amazing haha!

xemz127
10-02-12, 13:27
Latest updates from agent:
181 units sold.. 3% increment this saturday... don't know true or not :o

Pro888
10-02-12, 13:36
haha then expect FEO advertisement that from Yishun Central can see fireworks of Marina bay liao!! :D amazing haha!

Fireworks shoot higher & bigger lor so the whole sg can see. Hahaha

Pro888
10-02-12, 13:43
Latest updates from agent:
181 units sold.. 3% increment this saturday... don't know true or not :o

Sold another 9 units. Slow & steady, but more will come in as ppl invest in this area are more conservative type.

increment is likely since Parc Rosewood increased theirs and also collection of response the past few weeks from walkin customers.

xemz127
10-02-12, 20:15
Parc Rosewood easier to increase because quantum is small and mostly 1br small units... but nautical.. all 3br $800k-1mil.. looking at the current uncertainty of property market and news media keep bombarding "PC price is falling down" everyday.. :bang head: ppl will really take looooong time to enter market...

Lao Hu
10-02-12, 20:21

I think the advertisement refers to frequent fireworks from JB. Saw a few when I was staying at HDB at Sembawang.

xemz127
10-02-12, 20:38
I think the advertisement refers to frequent fireworks from JB. Saw a few when I was staying at HDB at Sembawang.

haha.. anyway i think the buyers won't buy the unit with just fireworks lah.. just the laughing stocks of FEO on its WT project.. which is surprisingly selling quite well given that the Punggol is so near to the refinery of JB pasir gudang.. everyday free "chemical gas" smell :doh:

xemz127
10-02-12, 21:32
any bet that the Nautical will be on TV soon? haha! :cheers1:

Xan
11-02-12, 06:35
haha.. anyway i think the buyers won't buy the unit with just fireworks lah.. just the laughing stocks of FEO on its WT project.. which is surprisingly selling quite well given that the Punggol is so near to the refinery of JB pasir gudang.. everyday free "chemical gas" smell :doh:

U know nothing but comment like a pro. :doh:

Xan
11-02-12, 06:39
Parc Rosewood easier to increase because quantum is small and mostly 1br small units... but nautical.. all 3br $800k-1mil.. looking at the current uncertainty of property market and news media keep bombarding "PC price is falling down" everyday.. :bang head: ppl will really take looooong time to enter market...

Parc rosewood 1 bedder and nautical 1 bedder are priced similarly.
A smart buyer will chose nautical over Parc rosewood given nautical is nearer to amenities.
Parc rosewood is nowhere near amenities and is right beside an expressway, where's the upsides?

xemz127
11-02-12, 08:17
U know nothing but comment like a pro. :doh:

sorry about my comments.. definitely not pro but newbies here.. so always open for different opinions :ashamed1:

xemz127
11-02-12, 08:23
Parc rosewood 1 bedder and nautical 1 bedder are priced similarly.
A smart buyer will chose nautical over Parc rosewood given nautical is nearer to amenities.
Parc rosewood is nowhere near amenities and is right beside an expressway, where's the upsides?

oh Bro Xan perhaps you misun me.. i meant the price in Parc Rosewood can be adjusted by the developer easier since the price is $4xxk.. increase 2-3% gradually won't be obvious.. doesn't mean the long term upside comparing both condos.. :)

and i agree on your point that SLE is just beside PR.. those facing the SLE units are not good choice and given no amenities, the long term upside might be limited unless the TSL station is just in front of its entrance, which i doubt so because there's news that it will be nearer to HDB blocks at woodlands ave 1..

given PR and nautical, i prefer the latter... at least it has SSC, amenities and food courts at the doorsteps.. the units are mostly 3br.. which is meant for family lifestyle rather than single hood .. and that parcel of large lands have more development potentials in the future :)

azeoprop
11-02-12, 09:17
Free shopping vouchers to be given away for each visit, no purchase required haa haa... :rolleyes:

xemz127
11-02-12, 09:25
Free shopping vouchers to be given away for each visit, no purchase required haa haa... :rolleyes:

dang.. jz went out to downtown d! miss the "voucher soft launch" session!!

tmr headline, "voucher sold out due to overwhelming response of nautical"!

kane
11-02-12, 10:13
Nautical near the popular white bee hoon stall and the curry fish head not to bad.

xemz127
11-02-12, 10:27
Nautical near the popular white bee hoon stall and the curry fish head not to bad.

I have started eating that white beehun even before they are famous.. not many ppl that time n I always patronise them.. the aunties uncles also know me there d.. recently really too crowded n everyday line so long haha!