PDA

View Full Version : Properties in Geylang Area: Potential?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

I love chicken
25-09-08, 00:10
Walking distance to chinese street walkers flown in direct from all parts of exotic china.

Just make sure you donch suck on the china mei mei breasts... else kena milk posioning from melamine :D

melamine breast implants
25-09-08, 00:43
china gals use melamine instead of silicon for breast implants...hahaha
Just make sure you donch suck on the china mei mei breasts... else kena milk posioning from melamine :D

Unregistered234
25-09-08, 17:50
china gals use melamine instead of silicon for breast implants...hahaha

yeah, like this board is infested with low life beings instead of proper discussion...

China mei mei
25-09-08, 19:06
yeah, like this board is infested with low life beings instead of proper discussion...

You must be evil property agent :p

Plastic surgeon
26-09-08, 03:17
I am researching on the harmful effects of using melamine breast implants. I know you are using melamine breast implants, come up to me and I shall examine your breasts for free. however, i will not pay to suck it otherwise my mouth will turn blue and will get kidney stones if i accidentally swallow any fluid from the breasts....

You must be evil property agent :p

Unregistered123
26-09-08, 22:11
EEEEeeeeeeeee..... china mei mei breasts full of melamine :tongue1: :tongue3:

breast surgeon
27-09-08, 00:38
so u must have gotten malemine breast implants as well. Since u people frm China so cheapskate, it is not surprising
Fxxk you! :p

breast surgeon
27-09-08, 01:38
you better pay more attention to your breasts coz they are rotting with all e melamine inside. Hahaha
I bite off your little brother thench you know ahhhh :D

China mei mei
27-09-08, 06:54
you better pay more attention to your breasts coz they are rotting with all e melamine inside. Hahaha

I forget your limp little brother needs more melamine too. You need more protein. Aaahahaha

Daredevil
27-09-08, 23:45
Hi all, called the developer and was informed that the TOP of Atrium Residences will be by December 2008 - earliest is in October. If this is true, then AR is one year ahead of schedule. Am looking forward to taking possession.

It seems to me that a few of the projects I know (besides AR) are well ahead of their TOP schedules... wonder what's the impact on those who are hoping to flip.

Unregistered 321
28-09-08, 00:45
Thanks for this useful piece of info. Asked the foreman 2 days ago, he said they are wrapping up to hand over to developer in a month's time. Can't wait to see the unit.

Unregistered123
28-09-08, 01:04
I can't wait to get close to the china mei mei at lorong 28! :D

daredevil has Aids
28-09-08, 09:48
Hi all, called the developer and was informed that the TOP of Atrium Residences will be by December 2008 - earliest is in October. If this is true, then AR is one year ahead of schedule. Am looking forward to taking possession.

It seems to me that a few of the projects I know (besides AR) are well ahead of their TOP schedules... wonder what's the impact on those who are hoping to flip.

Finally you get to walk to your favorite place to screw.

No chance
28-09-08, 12:14

Flip? No chance.

Unregistered123
28-09-08, 17:22
Finally you get to walk to your favorite place to screw.

For those younger and more liberal ones at Lorong 28, understand they let you take two of them at the same time for a shioker feeling! :)

two in one
29-09-08, 12:44
For those younger and more liberal ones at Lorong 28, understand they let you take two of them at the same time for a shioker feeling! :)
雙飛. 2V1 in geylang

Reaming Saviour
29-09-08, 20:08
雙飛. 2V1 in geylang

I like! Got ducks also? :D

not for family
02-10-08, 03:29
dis property 4 singles only... so many cina mei mei... basically hookers paradise! wat so proud abt staying in dis chicken street...moron! u must b a stupid foreigner

Unregistered1010
02-10-08, 09:00
dis property 4 singles only... so many cina mei mei... basically hookers paradise! wat so proud abt staying in dis chicken street...moron! u must b a stupid foreigner

IF YOU DRIVE PAST THE PLACE IN THE NIGHT, YOU CAN ALSO SEE LOTS OF FOREIGN WORKERS AS THEY ARE STAYING AND SPENDING THEIR LEISURE TIME THERE TOO! I DO NOT THINK IT IS WISE TO HAVE YOUNG KIDS TO ROAM AROUND THOSE AREAS.

t t t t t t
02-10-08, 12:25
why dont u be a duck n pick up sme quick bucks
I like! Got ducks also? :D

06-10-08, 18:52
Developer said they are trying to get TOP by the end of this year but cannot confirm.

Counting the days...

Geylang OKT
06-10-08, 23:23
i got china mei mei in jurong, anyone interested?

07-10-08, 16:59
Developer said they are trying to get TOP by the end of this year but cannot confirm.

Counting the days...

My lawyer just called me. She was told by the developer that they will issue TOP anytime soon.

Geylang lover
07-10-08, 18:40
My lawyer just called me. She was told by the developer that they will issue TOP anytime soon.
Cannot wait to move in

Unregistered 050?
07-10-08, 20:02
Hurray! Hurray! we will be neighbours soon.

Geylang lover
07-10-08, 20:22
I saw some of the bedroom cupboard got abit damaged on the door. Can ask for a exchange??

Unregistered999
07-10-08, 20:36
Really excited to move in soon...any recommended interior designer?

Unregistered050?
07-10-08, 21:09
I saw some of the bedroom cupboard got abit damaged on the door. Can ask for a exchange??
they should have spare parts for replacement.. i am more concerning about the living room. Looks narrow.

Unregistered888
07-10-08, 21:16
DIY...
www.designgallery.com.sg

chow ah beng
08-10-08, 00:38
DIY...
www.designgallery.com.sg
Designgallery is a chow ah beng set up renovation shop.

Property prices
11-10-08, 07:37
Do you think the property market will crash soon? All over the world the stock markets are falling. Very scary. But the good news is I can afford a condo soon! :)

(a nobody)
11-10-08, 09:01
Do you think the property market will crash soon? All over the world the stock markets are falling. Very scary. But the good news is I can afford a condo soon! :)
if everybody knows every answer,no one will be poor or phsychotic?

English Teacher
11-10-08, 09:02
if everybody knows every answer,no one will be poor or phsychotic?

Wake up your idea.... stupid spelling mistake!

17-10-08, 20:19

My lawyer said the developer will issue TOP next monday.

China mei mei
17-10-08, 23:24

I welcome more business! :D

福永ちなヌ
17-10-08, 23:32
I welcome more business! :D
ヴァージンメモリ !!!

18-10-08, 02:43

Wow Monday... great!

Pool is on the 3rd level. Not real big but nice size. Facing geylang rd, looks like a jaccuzi on the right side of the pool.

Ceiling is not as tall as I hoped.

Bathroom wall is nice with brownish beige tone.

Master bedroom is small :(

Still like it overall

Stanley
18-10-08, 04:30
Wow Monday... great!

Pool is on the 3rd level. Not real big but nice size. Facing geylang rd, looks like a jaccuzi on the right side of the pool.

Still like it overall

How did you get inside?

Unregistered567
18-10-08, 07:48
Wow Monday... great!

Still like it overall
I manage to sneak in yesterday night, the pool view is BEAUTIFUL...
:) :) :)

Unregistered5566
18-10-08, 10:31
Going for about $550psf?

18-10-08, 10:40
How did you get inside?

Been there a few times... Normally security guy is there but last nite he was not.

Unregistered5566
18-10-08, 10:49
Been there a few times... Normally security guy is there but last nite he was not.

Are you owner or agent? How much are the units at the moment? Come next year, could go down further due to crisis.

18-10-08, 10:53
Are you owner or agent? How much are the units at the moment? Come next year, could go down further due to crisis.

I'm an owner. The 818sqft ones still hanging at mid-upper 500k. Many units on offer at propertyguru.

I doubt it will drop back to the 2006 level.

Unregistered567
18-10-08, 14:13
How did you get inside?
Along lor 30 btw appt & shophouse, there is a blue door. U can go in from there. Sometime is lock but it can be open easily.

AK47
18-10-08, 15:33
Owners of geylang properties need not worry too much. Those with foresight will reel the benefits years to come. The influx of china mei mei is a temporary phenomenon due to the rise of China and the social inbalances between the have and have not.

It only started in the early 00s and will end in another 10 yrs max.

As China wealth spreads to the rural masses, fewer girls will go into flesh trade and those did wont find it worthwhile to travel to SG for their businesses. Its part of progress and evolution.

Once this source of import declines, Geylang red light district will shink in size and influence, allowing geylang outer rim to transform itself into a desired residential district.

Quack
18-10-08, 18:45
Haha..you forgot to factor in 1 important fact..even if there are lesser China Mei mei, Geylang is marked as an "entertainment", red light district by gahmen...Why? cos they dun want it springing up in HDB, suburbs! it will stay like that long long from now...so those hoping for you geylang condos to increase in value? Dream on...

Owners of geylang properties need not worry too much. Those with foresight will reel the benefits years to come. The influx of china mei mei is a temporary phenomenon due to the rise of China and the social inbalances between the have and have not.

As China wealth spreads to the rural masses, fewer girls will go into flesh trade and those did wont find it worthwhile to travel to SG for their businesses. Its part of progress and evolution.

Once this source of import declines, Geylang red light district will shink in size and influence, allowing geylang outer rim to transform itself into a desired residential district.

Quack
18-10-08, 23:02
Haha..you forgot to factor in 1 important fact..even if there are lesser China Mei mei, Geylang is marked as an "entertainment", red light district by gahmen...Why? cos they dun want it springing up in HDB, suburbs! it will stay like that long long from now...so those hoping for you geylang condos to increase in value? Dream on...

Solly solly... I forgot to introduce myself. I am the Novena dumbass :doh:

To the schizo
19-10-08, 00:39
Hey schizo, thanks for telling us a bit about your home. Maybe you should let everybody know your mother lives and works in Geylang as a hooker and bonks dogs for extra cash. Don't call me vulgar again lah...i am just stating a fact....

Unregistered340
19-10-08, 00:55
hi forumers, ignore the nonsensical post by me below. i still can't get over the Novena dumbass that bonked my mother FOC. Please give me my medicine......:banghead:

It was so nice to have the forum cleaned up, after some low EQ people making senseless remarks here... very immature. But alas, these people are back again... sigh.

Can't wait for moderator to clean it up again.

Unregistered5566
19-10-08, 01:14
It was so nice to have the forum cleaned up, after some low EQ people making senseless remarks here... very immature. But alas, these people are back again... sigh.

That perverted forumer is back again. Ugh.

8=======o
19-10-08, 01:25
Your mother needs cleaning too? let me know....

8=======o
19-10-08, 01:43
Your mother needs cleaning too? let me know....

Please forgive me. I am a psycho who was sodomised by my mother. Nowadays I just go woof woof woof :D

DRSG?
19-10-08, 15:17
Please forgive me. I am a psycho who was sodomised by my mother. Nowadays I just go woof woof woof :D
You talking about me?

Expat
19-10-08, 20:39
You talking about me?

Or me? Expat is my other nickname besides Novena dumbass

To the schizo
19-10-08, 21:07
so u have changed from Geylang OKT to Expat. i bet you miss those times when your mother was earning good money doing BJ for Expat's dog. Have you found the Novena guy who bonked ur mother FOC yet? I bet not so what a pity...
Or me? Expat is my other nickname besides Novena dumbass

To the schizo
19-10-08, 22:17
Woof! Woof! Bark! Bark! Scratch! Scratch! Howl...... Ah wooo.......

so u have changed from Geylang OKT to Expat. i bet you miss those times when your mother was earning good money doing BJ for Expat's dog. Have you found the Novena guy who bonked ur mother FOC yet? I bet not so what a pity...

SGR 4888
20-10-08, 08:22
Woof! Woof! Bark! Bark! Scratch! Scratch! Howl...... Ah wooo.......
You mean to the " spy who love me" 007 James Bond

21-10-08, 01:12

Hi 111, did you receive any more news about the TOP from your lawyer?

To silly Novena dumbass
21-10-08, 03:37
What happened to the pervert? :D

Unregistered999
21-10-08, 08:01
Hi 111, did you receive any more news about the TOP from your lawyer?
111 is an agent....

To the schizo
21-10-08, 11:37
you must be refering to yourself
What happened to the pervert? :D

Geylang lover
21-10-08, 12:49
The air-compresser is not fully installed in all units. who said cannot collect keys

21-10-08, 21:30
111 is an agent....

I am an owner. Also waiting for TOP.

Cut and paste from the email from my lawyer.
"Should be anytime now. The developers will be giving notice to take
possession soon."

Unregistered999
21-10-08, 21:42
I am an owner. Also waiting for TOP.

Cut and paste from the email from my lawyer.
"Should be anytime now. The developers will be giving notice to take
possession soon."
SORRY BOSS.

To the schizo
21-10-08, 21:46
you must be refering to yourself

Hello Novena dumbass. Why so quiet nowdays? :D

Fúck You
21-10-08, 23:00
... cos' you're so dumb nowaday ...

UnregĄstered
21-10-08, 23:04

For heaven's sake, two of you idiots, stop it!

Fúck You
22-10-08, 00:00

Hahahaha.... enjoy your mother's backside nowadays? So wonder you are so dumb. Incest breeds stupidity... and Novena dumbass is one shining example :D

Geylang OKT
22-10-08, 00:31
I find it so comical to give you a taste of you own medicine. Aren't you sick of losing all your arguments with me?

Hahahaha.... I managed to force you into a corner again, yet again ;) :D

oops ignore my message below. I was just reminding myself that I come from a family that bonks one another during our spare time. :cheers1:

Geylang OKT
22-10-08, 00:33
We hear you loud and clear, psychotic Novena dumbass! :D

Oh I so enjoy running circles round you and seeing you squirm :eek: :scared-4: :D :spliff:

Dear forumers,

if you hear anything being posted about Novena Dumbass, I was referring to the Novena guy who bonked my mother FOC.

Geylang OKT the schizo
22-10-08, 01:16
Geylang OKT is obviously a schizo. He enjoys talking and laughing at himself. If your dogs need a good whoopy, just look for Geylang OKT as his mother is a dog bonker.....

Geylang OKT's mother servicing her client:

http://www.smileyhut.com/naughty/lamsey_woot2.gif (http://www.smileyhut.com)

Geylang OKT's mother on parade:

http://img2.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/adult/boobies.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net)

Audience watching:

eyhttp://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/laughing024.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

Geylang OKT
22-10-08, 06:42
We hear you loud and clear, psychotic Novena dumbass! :D

Oh I so enjoy running circles round you and seeing you squirm :eek: :spliff:

Looks like the psychotic Novena dumbass cannot lun already! Wahahahahah :D :D :D

To the schizo
22-10-08, 13:42
The schizo laughs at himself...wahahaha! Stupid nuthead....I think all the forumers can't even be bothered about you.....
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/taunt005.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/taunt005.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org) http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/taunt005.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org) http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/taunt005.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org) http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/taunt005.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

Looks like the psychotic Novena dumbass cannot lun already! Wahahahahah

Expat
22-10-08, 13:52
Hey Geylang OKT,

I don't understand why you need to find the Novena dumbass that bonked ur mother without paying. Doesn't your mother service dogs for free sometimes too? I think you should get over the episode and look for more clients for your mother. BTW I have some friends with about 10 dogs (Huskies and Alsatians) lined up for your mother to service. Just name your latest price and where your mother wishes to carry out the service. No Geylang Lorong 14 back alley like last time please.....

Thanks for reminding me that I am a schizo. I am a real nuthead and I better go take my medicine. As for the Novena dumbass that bonked my mother FOC, I am still looking for him...

Reaming Savior
22-10-08, 13:54
Hey Geylang OKT, I want I want, I oso want for my Labrador retriever. Can I book a slot with your mother for this weekend?

Geylang OKT
22-10-08, 21:29
Arf! Arf! Arf! Arrrwwooooooo.... the silly perverted Novena dumbass strikes again :D

Hey Geylang OKT, I want I want, I oso want for my Labrador retriever. Can I book a slot with your mother for this weekend?

Expat
22-10-08, 21:32
U are rite! I am the world no 1 dog bonker! :doh:

Arf! Arf! Arf! Arrrwwooooooo.... the silly perverted Novena dumbass strikes again :D

Expat
23-10-08, 14:33
My name and number are confidential in this forum. My breed of dog is St Bernard and I can meet your mother this Saturday at Lorong 24 back alley. Are condoms provided by your mother? my dog don't want to contract STD from your mother...

For a slot with my mother, please list the following information:

(1) Your name
(2) Breed of dog
(3) Contact number
(4) Which Geylang back alley you want service (state lorong)

Regards,
Geylang OKT:D

Reaming Savior
23-10-08, 15:54
My labrador can meet your mother in Lorong 25 back alley this Saturday. Any discount for old customer?

(1) Your name
(2) Breed of dog
(3) Contact number

Regards,

Reaming Savior
23-10-08, 23:23
Ruff! Ruff! Woof! Woof! Arf! Arf! Bonking session starts now with my mother :D

My labrador can meet your mother in Lorong 25 back alley this Saturday. Any discount for old customer?

Reaming Savior
25-10-08, 14:19
No lah, I was just kidding...

Are you trying to take business away from my mother? :hell-hath-no-fury:

Lehmun Brudder CEO
25-10-08, 16:03
Geylang OKT,

can i book a session with your mother tomorrow. My Siberian Huskies have not been laid in a while, just want to give them a good time. I got plenty of $$$ can pay u $100 per hour so long as my doggies have a good time.

Reaming Savior
25-10-08, 16:04
Hey, just remember to get OKT's mother to go for STD screening first coz she might infect your precious doggies...

Geylang OKT,

can i book a session with your mother tomorrow. My Siberian Huskies have not been laid in a while, just want to give them a good time. I got plenty of $$$ can pay u $100 per hour so long as my doggies have a good time.

Expat
25-10-08, 16:06
Talking about STD, the last bonking session OKT's mother had with my dog was a nasty one. My dog came home with a swollen and rashy dick and his vet confirmed it was STD...I think you better beware of OKT's mother...

Hey, just remember to get OKT's mother to go for STD screening first coz she might infect your precious doggies...

Expat
25-10-08, 20:40
Arf! Arf! Arf! I am a STD infected mother ****er! :D

Talking about STD, the last bonking session OKT's mother had with my dog was a nasty one. My dog came home with a swollen and rashy dick and his vet confirmed it was STD...I think you better beware of OKT's mother...

Geylang OKT
25-10-08, 20:43
Hahahaha... this sorry case of "0"kt (a real ZERO) is trying so hard pretending to be the real Geylang OKT. Really "0"kt is a sad perverted psycho case from bonking his mother too hard when young. Wahahahah :D :D :D

(1) Your name
(2) Breed of dog
(3) Contact number

Regards,

Geylang OKT
25-10-08, 20:44
Arf! Arf! Arf! I am a STD infected mother ****er! :D

Wahahahah :D

Geylang OKT
25-10-08, 20:47
Hello "0"kt aka sore loser aka novena dumbass. You really nowhere to hide your face when I am making fun of you. Hehehehehe :D

Dear forumers,

if you hear anything being posted about Novena Dumbass, I was referring to the Novena guy who bonked my mother FOC.

Reaming Savior
25-10-08, 21:03
Hey OKT, you seow or what, always talking to yourself. Remember my doggy's appointment with your mother at Lorong 25 back alley. Also remember to bring extra condom coz i am only bringing one extra thin condom for my dog. BTW forget about the Novena dumbass lah...getting down to business is more important for your mother...

Hello "0"kt aka sore loser aka novena dumbass. You really nowhere to hide your face when I am making fun of you. Hehehehehe :D

Mount Pleasant Vet
25-10-08, 21:06
I think Geylang OKT's mother is infected with Canine STD coz I just treated a huskie of STD after having a bonking session with OKT's mother. BEWARE OF OKT'S MOTHER, that is the best advice i can give you guys...

Expat
25-10-08, 21:08
I think for tomorrow's appointment my dog has with OKT's mother, I just make sure my dog wear super thick condom....

I think Geylang OKT's mother is infected with Canine STD coz I just treated a huskie of STD after having a bonking session with OKT's mother. BEWARE OF OKT'S MOTHER, that is the best advice i can give you guys...

Geylang OKT
25-10-08, 21:20
Why are you always talking to yourself? Psychotic split perverted personality aka novena dumbass? Wahahahaha :D

I think for tomorrow's appointment my dog has with OKT's mother, I just make sure my dog wear super thick condom....

Expat
25-10-08, 21:22
Why are you always talking to yourself? Psychotic split perverted personality aka novena dumbass? Wahahahaha :D

I so loved being ass f ucked by my nice dog :)

Reaming Savior
25-10-08, 21:23
Can I ream your ass one more time? :D

Hey OKT, you seow or what, always talking to yourself. Remember my doggy's appointment with your mother at Lorong 25 back alley. Also remember to bring extra condom coz i am only bringing one extra thin condom for my dog. BTW forget about the Novena dumbass lah...getting down to business is more important for your mother...

Expat
25-10-08, 21:30
Can I ream your ass one more time? :D

Please ream me too. I am the wanky novena dumbass in disguise. Sometimes I become a STD infested doggie to ream my mother's ass too! :)

Expat
25-10-08, 22:49
yeah my dogs are just excited bout the appt to bonk ur mother. I knw u have a grudge with the novena dumbass so sorry for mentioning it.
calm down everybody. I know u guys are excited bout your dogs' appts tomorrow. My mother is resting n receiving treatment after she contractd canine std in a mass orgy with dogs in Tuas. I am also taking medicine for my schizo condition so do gv us a couple of days break

Reaming Savior
25-10-08, 22:56
Geylang OKT, I heard u have a thing for dogs too, probably take after ur mother. I know an owner with a homo chow chow that u and ur mother mite be interested to service. Ur mother n u can do a tag team on the dog, i think owner no objections

Expat
26-10-08, 08:10
I am so sorry for laughing at the crude stupidity of novena dumbass who stays in D12 but insists that it is a part of Novena. Why are some uncle type singaporeans so silly and tee kee? Is it because of lack of education, lack of intelligence, narrow mindedness or just not knowing the world enough? :D :D :D

yeah my dogs are just excited bout the appt to bonk ur mother. I knw u have a grudge with the novena dumbass so sorry for mentioning it.

Expat
26-10-08, 14:42
I was refering to the Novena guy that bonked Geylang OKT's mother FOC in Novena and lost his way home after that, walking to another part of Novena which is D12.
I am so sorry for laughing at the crude stupidity of novena dumbass who stays in D12 but insists that it is a part of Novena. Why are some uncle type singaporeans so silly and tee kee? Is it because of lack of education, lack of intelligence, narrow mindedness or just not knowing the world enough? :D :D :D

Reaming Savior
26-10-08, 15:07
it is not easy putting the past behind so I can only show my support by introducng mre doggy clients to your mother
my mother just wants to get over the unhappy episode n concentrate on his doggy clientele. I respect her wishes but inside me i am still fuming over the Novena dumbass for the free bonk

Lehmun Brudder CEO
26-10-08, 15:10
Geylang OKT's mother has my support as well. I may introduce her to my friend's pet wild boar if she services my dogs well.

Expat
26-10-08, 20:06
And there you have it folks, one psycho uncle novena dumbass, in his several guises here. :doh: :D :D

Geylang OKT's mother has my support as well. I may introduce her to my friend's pet wild boar if she services my dogs well.

Reaming Savior
27-10-08, 12:58
i think you are taking after the schizo Geylang OKT. i don't blame u coz u r such a regular client of OKT's mother.
And there you have it folks, one psycho uncle novena dumbass, in his several guises here. :doh: :D :D

Expat
27-10-08, 13:03
i am suffering from depression after Geylang OKT's mother gave my favourite dog STD. She yanked off the condom from my dog and continued the act. How despicable
i think you are taking after the schizo Geylang OKT. i don't blame u coz u r such a regular client of OKT's mother.

Lehmun Brudder CEO
27-10-08, 13:14
i think u shud give all our dogs a BJ for being a lousy pimp.
my mother will compensate by giving ur dog free BJ for 2hr

Reaming Savior
27-10-08, 20:40
Ahh... the perverted psycho "0"kt reappears. He is crazier than before. :D :D :D

my mother will compensate by giving ur dog free BJ for 2hr

Expat
27-10-08, 20:42
Ahh... the perverted psycho "0"kt reappears. He is crazier than before. :D :D :D

Oh ream me, please ream me... I am the silly novena dumbass in multiple disguises again

Expat
27-10-08, 22:42
I was just joking with Geylang OKT who is still fuming over the Novena bugger who screwed his mother for free...hehe

Oh ream me, please ream me... I am the silly novena dumbass in multiple disguises again

Reaming Savior
27-10-08, 22:46
Poor sod, I think you and your mother needs a good break after having so many dog orgies. YOu should also rest your mouth after picking up the new trade of doing BJs for dogs after your mother..

You don't have to remind me that I am a schizo, I know who i am...

Mother of Geylang OKT
27-10-08, 22:55
What is happening here? I see a lot of words going on about me here. I think my son is not taking his medicine.

Expat
27-10-08, 22:56
Geylang OKT's mother has finally made her appearance!! Wow, a revelation in this forum!!

Lehmun Brudder CEO
27-10-08, 22:58
Since you are here, I can book you for my dogs directly without going through your son, the useless Geylang OKT...

What is happening here? I see a lot of words going on about me here. I think my son is not taking his medicine.

Reaming Savior
27-10-08, 23:41
You got a point there. What a smart ass you are for tying your mother arse to a contract. Is the contract validated by Institute of Property Agents coz arses come under private property as well?

But you cannot bypass me. My mother already signed exclusive with me...

Expat
27-10-08, 23:42
I think you are right, I heard that somewhere as well...
You got a point there. What a smart ass you are for tying your mother arse to a contract. Is the contract validated by Institute of Property Agents coz arses come under private property as well?

Lehmun Brudder CEO
28-10-08, 17:35
Hey OKT,

How much is the commission per bonking transaction with your mother? if each bonking session only $10 and you take 2%, won't that be 20 cents commission.... How you earn like that?

Expat
28-10-08, 17:38
Hey OKT,

If your mother's service to my dogs good, paying you 200% commission also no problem....

got to clarify it with you. $10 per bonk and $2 commission according to IPA rules. It is 20%, not 2%.

Mother of Geylang OKT
28-10-08, 17:41
Son, remember my exclusive with you will expire in 2 months hor...If my clientele dwindles in this recession, i will fire u as my agent...i may consider upping my rate to $50 per shot per dog due to inflation....

But you cannot bypass me. My mother already signed exclusive with me...

Reaming Savior
28-10-08, 17:43
$50 for a lao kuay bu is too expensive lah, recession or no recession, inflation or no inflation.....i think you better clear ur STD problem first lah...

Son, remember my exclusive with you will expire in 2 months hor...If my clientele dwindles in this recession, i will fire u as my agent...i may consider upping my rate to $50 per shot per dog due to inflation....

SPCA
28-10-08, 19:07
i think it is also regulation for dogs to be treated of STD before booking any bonking session. Maximum fine $5k per dog
$50 for a lao kuay bu is too expensive lah, recession or no recession, inflation or no inflation.....i think you better clear ur STD problem first lah...

Expat
28-10-08, 21:29
Man, the seow kow tee kee ah pek also known as the novena dumbass has totally lost it, BIG TIME!

All the latest several posts were posted by the same psycho :D :D :D

Unregistered333
28-10-08, 21:51

Property sub-sales net $95m profits
The Sail Marina Bay had the largest number of sub-sales in the quarter - 19 - with each deal netting its seller an average profit of $1.1 million. There was one loss, of $62,890, for a second-floor unit.

Other projects with more than 10 sub-sales included Parc Emily in Dhoby Ghaut, Park Infinia at Wee Nam, Riveredge in Tanjong Rhu and The Esta in Marine Parade.

But the profits were not just confined to developments in the prime districts.

At Casa Merah in Tanah Merah, 10 sub-sales yielded an average profit of $100,351, while Atrium Residences in Geylang saw four sub-sales with an average gain of $54,556.

Reaming Savior
28-10-08, 23:57
Hey Geylang OKT,

you are talking to yourself?

Man, the seow kow tee kee ah pek also known as the novena dumbass has totally lost it, BIG TIME!

All the latest several posts were posted by the same psycho

Administrator
29-10-08, 00:04
got to clarify it with you. $10 per bonk and $2 commission according to IPA rules. It is 20%, not 2%.

Your IP address is logged.

Expat
29-10-08, 09:36
you are interested in fixing apptment too?
Your IP address is logged.

Administrator
29-10-08, 09:38
why not. Geylang OKT's mother should be able to give me gd service

Reaming Savior
29-10-08, 21:00

Can I ream you again, Novena dumbass? :D

Expat
29-10-08, 23:44
you must be referring to Geylang OKT's mother. I know you are her regular patron.

Expat
30-10-08, 20:53
You are dead wrong, I am the schizo ah pek and tee kee novena dumbass :D

you must be referring to Geylang OKT's mother. I know you are her regular patron.

UnregĄstered
30-10-08, 22:50
i think it is also regulation for dogs to be treated of STD before booking any bonking session. Maximum fine $5k per dog

All the latest several posts were posted by the same psycho :D :D :D

All the latest several posts were posted by the same psycho

Hey Geylang OKT,

you are talking to yourself?

why not. Geylang OKT's mother should be able to give me gd service

You are dead wrong, I am the schizo ah pek and tee kee novena dumbass :D
You two shemales, any new jokes?
Don't keep repeating the same cocks over and over again!
Shoot something new to catch our attention.

Expat
31-10-08, 00:52
You two shemales, any new jokes?
Don't keep repeating the same cocks over and over again!
Shoot something new to catch our attention.

Ok, do you know that the tee kee schizo novena dumbass ah pek can bend over and deep throat himself? :D :D :D

Unregister
31-10-08, 01:00
I think only a talented BJ king like yourself is capable of doing it.

Ok, do you know that the tee kee schizo novena dumbass ah pek can bend over and deep throat himself? :D :D :D

Reaming Savior
31-10-08, 18:37
Geylang OKT has mastered the fine art of doing BJ for himself. Congrats!!

Reaming Savior
31-10-08, 21:44
Bwahahahaha.... you must be furious with my revelation, Mr schizo ah pek novena dumbass! :D :D :D

I think only a talented BJ king like yourself is capable of doing it.

31-10-08, 22:04
Seow Kow talking about yourself and talking to yourself...

Bwahahahaha.... you must be furious with my revelation, Mr schizo ah pek novena dumbass! :D :D :D

Expat
31-10-08, 22:06
Why should I be furious? I am happy to see you progressing one step to learn about self-blow job. As and when you have a freak show, just drop me a line...

Expat
01-11-08, 02:22
Hahahahah... your vulgarity and crudeness show that you are furious! Ah Pek Novena dumbass who can deep throat himself! Man, am I good or what? :D :D :D

Why should I be furious? I am happy to see you progressing one step to learn about self-blow job. As and when you have a freak show, just drop me a line...

Reaming Savior
01-11-08, 03:10
Very nice to have a taste of your own medicine yeah?

Loving regards

From Seow Kow Novena dumbass

Seow Kow talking about yourself and talking to yourself...

afggf
02-11-08, 11:23
wow you people really have nothing better to do huh?

Woodbridge nurse
02-11-08, 20:33
No lah... I just need to find Novena dumbass to feed him his medicine and everything will be alright again :D

wow you people really have nothing better to do huh?

Atrium Lover
05-11-08, 01:09
Guys, do you have any more news on the TOP date?

UnregisteredABC
05-11-08, 06:53
Guys, do you have any more news on the TOP date?
Air con compressor no stock. Guess the TOP date will be late december.

05-11-08, 07:04
Air con compressor no stock. Guess the TOP date will be late december.

From BCA website, the developer just submitted application for waiver of building regulation last week. Guess something was found not right after the TOP site inspection.

http://www.bca.gov.sg/plan_enquiry/ShowCD.asp?PROJ_REF_NO=A0816-00172-2005-BP01

UnregisteredAA
05-11-08, 18:37
From BCA website, the developer just submitted application for waiver of building regulation last week. Guess something was found not right after the TOP site inspection.

I went there last weekend and there was still lots of work going on....guess the earliest would be dec? Definitely something is not right, if they have to apply for waiver of buiding regulations....

UnregisteredBB
05-11-08, 20:06
I went there last weekend and there was still lots of work going on....guess the earliest would be dec? Definitely something is not right, if they have to apply for waiver of buiding regulations....
I went there just now. They are unloading the a/c compressor. They have even put up the signage ATRIUM RESIDENCES.

Interested
05-11-08, 20:33
Any tips to go inside to check out the place? Now got security guard and workers whole day

Unregisteredbb
05-11-08, 20:57
Any tips to go inside to check out the place? Now got security guard and workers whole day
From Lor 30. Behind shophouses. Go all the way to the last door.

geylang seow
06-11-08, 02:47
From Lor 30. Behind shophouses. Go all the way to the last door.

i picked up a few china hookers before on Lor 28 and 30. Young, slim, petite, tall, long hair, all also got! most of them went home to china already. I can't forget those times i had... i wish i had more money then every day can go and look for them.

Reaming Savior
06-11-08, 04:48
i picked up a few china hookers before on Lor 28 and 30. Young, slim, petite, tall, long hair, all also got! most of them went home to china already. I can't forget those times i had... i wish i had more money then every day can go and look for them.

Anyone allow you to enter from backside?

06-11-08, 14:32

Issue waiver paper already.

Hope TOP soon.

Unregistered777
06-11-08, 16:20
Might be a safer investment but the upside for Geylang is much higher, buy low sell high ;>

time will tell...

Yes.. time will tell and upside Potential is there.

Unregistered 321
07-11-08, 13:14
Issue waiver paper already.

Hope TOP soon.

Pass by Atrium just now, they are fixing the rest of the aircon compressor. Hope TOP soon too.

Unregistered777
07-11-08, 16:15
is everyone taking the deferred payment scheme from HL? if so, is anyone shopping around for other Home Loans? what are the options?

07-11-08, 17:08
is everyone taking the deferred payment scheme from HL? if so, is anyone shopping around for other Home Loans? what are the options?

Mine is from Maybank.

Unregistered777
07-11-08, 17:23
Mine is from Maybank.

oh.. thanks for replying.

how are the terms? rates?

KT@AR
07-11-08, 17:39
Mine is from Maybank.

are there others who have gotten other bank loans?

Unregisteredjjj
07-11-08, 18:43
Maybank @ 1.68% first
2.68% second
3.48% third

07-11-08, 19:04
Maybank @ 1.68% first
2.68% second
3.48% third

mine is the 3 yr variable package
1st yr 1.68% (board rate - 2.07%)
2nd yr 2.48%
3rd yr 2.88%
4th yr onward 3.75% board rate.
3 yr lock in.
1 time free conversion after 3 yrs.

Unregisteredjjj
07-11-08, 19:17
2nd yr 2.48%
3rd yr 2.88%
3 yr lock in.
Wow.. yours seem to be a better one. Is the promo still on?

KT@AR
07-11-08, 20:13

Are we able to get loans from our 3 Local banks?

07-11-08, 20:23

Just signed the Letter of Offer few weeks ago.
think the promo is still on. It is still on their website.

http://info.maybank2u.com.sg/asdf/link_tracker/link_homeloan_promo.htm

07-11-08, 20:40

don't think so. Tried asking 2 years ago. They rejected without asking much.

Maybe can if you are their privileged banking customer or you know some high profile people inside.

KT@AR
07-11-08, 20:44
don't think so. Tried asking 2 years ago. They rejected without asking much.

Maybe can if you are their privileged banking customer or you know some high profile people inside.

what about if your loan quantum is below 70%?

UnregĄstered
07-11-08, 20:49
I have just took 2 loans from UOB.

KT@AR
07-11-08, 20:58
I have just took 2 loans from UOB.

sorry to ask.. whats your loan quantum? below 70%?

what are the terms and rates?

thanks for your inputs..

UnregĄstered
07-11-08, 21:06
sorry to ask.. whats your loan quantum? below 70%?

what are the terms and rates?

thanks for your inputs..
70% 30 years, 70% 30 years.

KT@AR
07-11-08, 21:09
70% 30 years, 70% 30 years.

Thanks.. wow..! u bought 2 units?

KT@AR
08-11-08, 00:24
how much $$ in Rental can i expect from a 1000sqft unit?

Thanks..

UnregisteredAA
08-11-08, 16:47
2nd yr 2.48%
3rd yr 2.88%
3 yr lock in.

I went to Maybank today. Loan promo still on.
How much do you have to pay to HLF for refinancing?

08-11-08, 16:52

Not applicable. Never took up HLF loan in the first place.

KT@AR
09-11-08, 03:33

would like to know that too...? anyone?

KT@AR
10-11-08, 01:02
those of u who have the time... go look at your units....

the Parquet flooring (Bedrooms) have gaps in the sides.

some walls have deep scratches.

i checked out a few units today.

will post some pics another day..

Sam Teo
10-11-08, 05:48

The defect guarantee period is 1 yr from TOP.

UnregisteredAA
10-11-08, 18:49

Can you go inside even with security? By which way?

Interested
10-11-08, 20:21
Can you go inside even with security? By which way?

I thought the units would all be locked?

KT@AR
11-11-08, 18:34
I thought the units would all be locked?

some days security is there.. i went on Sunday evening.

UnregĄstered
12-11-08, 10:39
So what did Maybank said?

http://www.straitstimes.com/STI/STIMEDIA/common/mast_home.gif
Sibor Falls To 4-year Low
The Straits Times
Wednesday, 12 November 2008

http://www.hotvictory.com/hvlist/gallery/515.jpg

The all-important interest rate at which banks lend funds to one another has nosedived to 0.89% - its lowest level since mid-2004.

This is likely to be good news for many home owners, who are set to enjoy lower mortgage rates soon. Rates on other consumer loans may also fall.

But the outlook is not so good for investors holding fixed deposits - as their interest rates are likely to fall as well. And businesses big and small will not necessarily get a flow-on benefit of lower borrowing costs.

Unregistered123
13-11-08, 10:10
how much $$ in Rental can i expect from a 1000sqft unit?

Thanks..

Based on budget hotel transit rate at $20 per 2 hours, one day you can make $240, one month is worth $7200! U need to hire a housekeeper or the OKT which may cost u $2000 per mth, net rent is $5.2K.

Unregistered321
13-11-08, 10:15
Based on budget hotel transit rate at $20 per 2 hours, one day you can make $240, one month is worth $7200! U need to hire a housekeeper or the OKT which may cost u $2000 per mth, net rent is $5.2K.

I feel sorry for you.

Unregistered123
13-11-08, 11:48
Sorry, forgot to add that 1000 sq ft can fit 3 bedrooms. That means the rental can go up even more at SGD 20K per month! Gd invesmt!

Unregistered123
13-11-08, 11:55

It is true, passed by the Atrium at night time when having supper at the famous dou hwa shop. Lots of working ladies hoovering around the Atrium. Wat a scene. Dun forget the Blangahs as well. The environment certainly not very hygenic and clean.

Good for bachelors who bought Atrium, just go downstairs and pick one up to tabao home for supper. For the families with young children, certainly bad image and not prestigious to live there. For the investors, definitely good to rent out to OKTs. One mth rent worth $20K! and next time kena enbloc by Budget Hotel Chain Group even better!

Unregistered123
13-11-08, 12:04

U may want to spend more on quality water beds or branded spring mattresses with LCD TVs and DVD players, and need to provide shower attached in each room to commence biz.

Unregistered123
13-11-08, 12:10
Currently staying in Lor 40 and used to walk out for dinners - the upper lorongs after 24 are ok - mostly residential, places of worships - peaceful. You will find a couple of working girls walking by at times but they don't bother you. Do see some standing around at Lor 28 on some nights (we bought a unit at Atrium so drive thru' almost everyday to check out the progress) but they disappear when work is going on at the construction site and there's light.

The chaos and rowdiness we hear so much about are confined to the lower lorongs before Aljunied (Lor 22) and even that we get used to it after a short while, we see a lot more diners, families on outings & office type ppl there since last year, perhaps becos of the many eateries popping up.

We choose to stay in Geylang becos of affordability, it's proximity to town (we work in Shenton Way) and convenience (food, MRT), so we didn't let the stigma & the sight of working girls bother us. I used to stay in Upp Serangoon & Toa Payoh, I see them and I see guys drinking at coffee shops oogling at girls/women from 7 to 70 too - so it is common sight everywhere not just in Geylang.

Those of you who manage to slip into the Atrium to check out the interiors - any insider news on what it will TOP?

I'm afraid the chaos and rowdiness have spreaded into the upper lorongs. Try going there now in one of the nights. Day time all the chicks are sleeping and it looks normal. Lots of smal KTV pubs with Viet gals and China mei meis roaming around the streets soliciting customers. I used to eye for the Redwood Residences in the upper Lorongs and near to Paya Lebar MRT but hv since given up the idea. Look elsewhere. This place is good for food, drinks, bachelors and women. Definitely not good for families.

robdavies
13-11-08, 19:11
To those whose asked previously,

If you want to refinance with Hong Leong Finance, you have to pay a 1% penalty (on the amount of your loan) + the legal subsidy of 2k.

I bought my 1991 sq ft penthouse apt for 700k

I got a S$620,000 mortgage from HLF

If I refinance I therefore have to pay S$6,200 + S$2000 = S$8,200

My current mortgage interest is 4.5%. If I can get a loan for around 2.5-3% I will have covered the penalty within a year or so. So it's well worth doing.

Hope this clarifies things.

And to all those silly little men who can't use this forum properly, why don't you tell us all where you have invested your money? Please enlighten us with your entrepreneurial wisdom. Something other than petty jibes about Geylang would be refreshing. Or is it beyond your tiny little brains not to insult the rest of us?

Let me guess, you have no idea at all do you? And will only respond to this post with more pathetic jibes about how much we can rent out our apartment to the working girls.

What a surprise.

KT@AR
13-11-08, 23:52

If you want to refinance with Hong Leong Finance, you have to pay a 1% penalty (on the amount of your loan) + the legal subsidy of 2k.

My current mortgage interest is 4.5%. If I can get a loan for around 2.5-3% I will have covered the penalty within a year or so. So it's well worth doing.

And to all those silly little men who can't use this forum properly, why don't you tell us all where you have invested your money? Please enlighten us with your entrepreneurial wisdom. Something other than petty jibes about Geylang would be refreshing. Or is it beyond your tiny little brains not to insult the rest of us?

Let me guess, you have no idea at all do you? And will only respond to this post with more pathetic jibes about how much we can rent out our apartment to the working girls.

What a surprise.

Thank you for the useful inputs Rob..

robdavies
14-11-08, 18:53
You're welcome.

Anyone got more info on TOP?

My lawyer said Dec/Jan but that not very specific!!!

en9okyc
14-11-08, 21:12
Finally someone who has something intelligent to say. I used to post on this particular thread until it was hijacked.

Im still very optimistic about the place, true at night its a bit of a zoo, but lets face it, once all the construction is finished / slows down then there will be less people. Also, the China girls arnt going to come to Singapore when China really takes off so all in all just a waiting game :)

What a surprise.

Geylang OKT
16-11-08, 21:14
Everything is back to normal again, as long as the trouble maker geylang 0kt with the "0" (aka novena dumbass) doesn't re-appear again.

And as I was saying all along, Geylang condos do have potential to make it sought after, if you purely look at the ROI, and not the rest of the sleaze. :D

Geylang lover
16-11-08, 22:03
When can collect keys?? I had bought my sofa set already :(

KT@AR
17-11-08, 00:03
looks like they have installed the Aircon Compressors already..

SIFU
21-11-08, 08:05
any news on the TOP date anyone?

bought a unit there.. any neighbours here?:)

robdavies
21-11-08, 09:09
Asked my lawyer about TOP and the developer responded with DEC08/JAN09

Doesn't really help much does it. Anyone have better info?

KT@AR
21-11-08, 16:16
any news on the TOP date anyone?

bought a unit there.. any neighbours here?:)

Me.. he he he..

KT@AR
21-11-08, 16:17

Hi Rob.. i get the same answers..
my guess it would be in late Dec..

Geylang OKT
21-11-08, 21:05
Me.. he he he..

Which stack did you buy? #07-16? :D

KT@AR
21-11-08, 21:30
Which stack did you buy? #07-16? :D

#XX-20

Yours #07-16..? so i should see you. he h ehe..

Geylang OKT
22-11-08, 07:59
#XX-20

Yours #07-16..? so i should see you. he h ehe..

No lah... :D

KT@AR
22-11-08, 12:40
By the way...

they have locked the units.. so you cant openly go and visit.

Geylang OKT
22-11-08, 22:50
Aw shucks... :o

KT@AR
23-11-08, 00:18
when TOP comes... pls check the Parquet flooring in the rooms. There were gaps in the edges.

i went to other units and saw the same...

KT@AR
23-11-08, 00:20
i went to my friend's place "The Esta" D15 in Katong and spotted very few blemishes during TOP today.

Geylang OKT
23-11-08, 03:56
One is a D15 developer, the other is a D14 developer. Anyway you have a 1 year defect guarantee period for rectification.

Also I sense some current owners of Atrium are desperate to sell, judging from the way their agents are trying to push their units. Some are looking out to sell around $550k now. :scared-3:

AAAAA
23-11-08, 08:16

I have been hearing this from my lawyer all the times but still no TOP. for sure it will not be longer than dec 09.....

robdavies
23-11-08, 19:35
my lawyer told me it would be a progressive TOP. So they avoid too many people moving at the same time. My guess is that the lorong 28 facing unite will be first as they already have the air-con compressors installed. The lorong 30 side still does not have them installed yet.

Geylang lover
23-11-08, 22:30
My unit face lor 30 all the air compressers have not install yet :doh:

hayata1972
24-11-08, 10:37
One is a D15 developer, the other is a D14 developer. Anyway you have a 1 year defect guarantee period for rectification.

Also I sense some current owners of Atrium are desperate to sell, judging from the way their agents are trying to push their units. Some are looking out to sell around $550k now. :scared-3:

To be fair.... I seriously think that the rental potential for Geylang owners are seriously good. Only problem is to scrutinize the tenants before letting them come in.... If not careful.... Your unit may end up as a make shift brothel.

Geylang is good place to rent out.... Not to stay in.

SIFU
24-11-08, 10:42
went there yester (sunday) at 3pm..

yup the units are lock up. compressors along lor 28 installed, lor 30 not done yet..

btw it is a really quiet place even at sunday 3pm.. but i must admit some streetwalkers will be there on certain nites.. compared to some other lanes, the situation over here is much better..

btw my unit is XX-22..

anyone bought same stack?? any further news on TOP?

Geylang lover
25-11-08, 16:32
Month end already still no news yet :confused: :(

catlover
25-11-08, 16:33
Hi fellow Atrium owners, they are installing the aircon compressors for those units facing Lor 30. stack #16 completed, one unit done for stack #14, 3 units done for stack #20. And I saw workers cleaning the windows for those units facing Lor 28. Hope TOP is round the corner.

robdavies
26-11-08, 16:44
I had a look inside today. Wow its looks good...

The pool and everything is completed. I saw them cleaning the windows for the apartments on the Lorong 28 side. Think these will TOP first....

My unit is on the lorong 30 side, penthouse. The roof terrace is awesome! They still had not installed the oven or oven hood, although it was there in a box in the front room, along with the air compressor.

Previous comments ablout the gaps in the flooring are true. My unit has some gaps in the bedroom flooring. WIll se if the plug them with filler before we move in, or simply make a complaint once TOP.

Apart from this small thing I was really impressed with the quality of the fittings, rain shower, nice taps etc...

Can't wait to get the keys!!! Any news on TOP anyone?????

KT@AR
26-11-08, 23:17
hi all..

Like to know how many of you switched from HLF to Maybank?

gerberas
27-11-08, 09:46
Can't wait to get the keys!!! Any news on TOP anyone?????
Sounds exciting! Also eagerly waiting for the TOP letter to come... so unsettling now. Already bought the furniture and appliances, and scheduled them to be delivered in mid Dec so that we can celebrate Xmas there. Hopefully the TOP will be very soon...
btw, how did u guys get in? the last i checked, the backdoor was locked and the security at the front (lor 28) refused to let us in..

kings
28-11-08, 15:41
Sounds exciting! Also eagerly waiting for the TOP letter to come... so unsettling now. Already bought the furniture and appliances, and scheduled them to be delivered in mid Dec so that we can celebrate Xmas there. Hopefully the TOP will be very soon...
btw, how did u guys get in? the last i checked, the backdoor was locked and the security at the front (lor 28) refused to let us in..
Check this out...........:)

geylang777
28-11-08, 19:25

Wow TOP application to BCA... won't be too much longer then :)

catlover
28-11-08, 21:12

Hooray! You guys are great, managed to find out all these info. I'm gonna call my lawyer next wk to hurry them - sofa ready & in warehouse - was getting worried.

AAAAA
29-11-08, 13:44

i just refinanced with Maybank yesterday. hope will not TOP soon (AT LEAST WAIT UNTIL AFTER NEXT WEEK)!!! otherwise i will not be on time to give the 3 months notice to HLF and have to pay penalty.

this forum is great for sharing. you guys will be good neighbours.

anyone know have good contractor recommendations for grills, lightings, gates?

AAAAA
29-11-08, 14:03
i cut this out from the website for the defect reporting:

Procedure to Rectify DefectsPurchasers may wish to follow the steps set out below (which are in line with the procedure set out in the Sale & Purchase Agreement) :

1)Inform the developer in writing specifying details of the defect and request the developer to make good the defect.

2)The developer may wish to conduct a joint inspection of the defect (optional) with the purchaser but in any event should carry out necessary repairs within 1 month of receiving notice of the defect from the purchaser.

3)If the developer fails to rectify the defect within 1 month, the purchaser may notify the developer in writing that he intends to engage another party to rectify the defect and the estimated cost for carrying out the rectification works. The purchaser should obtain a written quotation on the estimated cost.

This notification should only include the defects which the purchaser has earlier notified the developer and which the developer has failed to rectify. The purchaser should follow step 1 of this process if any new defect is found.

4)The purchaser should then give the developer an opportunity to carry out the rectification works.

5)If the developer still fails to rectify the defect within 14 days after the date of the notification in step 3, the purchaser may carry out the repairs and claim for the cost and expense of the repairs from the developer.
question, do we write to them through our lawyer? or by ourselves?

robdavies
29-11-08, 14:31
Thanks for this very useful info!

I had another look at my apartment this morning. It is in Block 7 (lorong 30 side) and still having the oven/aircon installed.

I noticed last week some defect in the flooring - gaps in the parquet flooring in the bedrooms. However, this morning two workers were sanding and laquering the floors. The gaps had been filled in well and hardy noticeable. The varnish should close it up some more.

I think once the developer has done QC checks on the apartments they will tidy up most of the mistakes. Generally the finish is very very good and I am impressed.

KT@AR
02-12-08, 15:54

i think more likely to celebrate CNY than Xmas...

kings
02-12-08, 17:04
i just refinanced with Maybank yesterday. hope will not TOP soon (AT LEAST WAIT UNTIL AFTER NEXT WEEK)!!! otherwise i will not be on time to give the 3 months notice to HLF and have to pay penalty.

this forum is great for sharing. you guys will be good neighbours.

anyone know have good contractor recommendations for grills, lightings, gates?
OH NO............... TOP SUSPENDED

KT@AR
02-12-08, 17:08
OH NO............... TOP SUSPENDED

Hmmm... whats happening?

Geylang OKT
03-12-08, 04:12
Hmmm... whats happening?

Need to clear the china mei mei there blocking the road :D

robdavies
03-12-08, 11:22
Hi All,

I wrote to Mrs Chiam yesterday. She is the woman whose email is provided on the BCA status website. I was worried becaused the status had changed to 'suspended' This was my email to her

02 Dec, 2008 04:30 PM

To
Song Guek CHIAM-LIM/BCA/SINGOV@SINGOV
cc
Subject
The Atrium residences ref:A0816-00172-2005-BP01

Dear Sir,

I have recently purchased a unit at the Atrium residences in Geylang.
I understand that the TOP application is currently 'suspended'

I was hoping you could tell me why it has been suspended and give me a
rough estimate as to when the project will TOP?

Kind Regards,

Robert Davies.

And this was her reply:

Hi Robert

TOP was issued yesterday.

Regards
Mrs Chiam

TOP is issued!!!!!!

HOW
03-12-08, 11:49
Hi All,

I wrote to Mrs Chiam yesterday. She is the woman whose email is provided on the BCA status website. I was worried becaused the status had changed to 'suspended' This was my email to her

02 Dec, 2008 04:30 PM

To
Song Guek CHIAM-LIM/BCA/SINGOV@SINGOV
cc
Subject
The Atrium residences ref:A0816-00172-2005-BP01

Dear Sir,

I have recently purchased a unit at the Atrium residences in Geylang.
I understand that the TOP application is currently 'suspended'

I was hoping you could tell me why it has been suspended and give me a
rough estimate as to when the project will TOP?

Kind Regards,

Robert Davies.

And this was her reply:

Hi Robert

TOP was issued yesterday.

Regards
Mrs Chiam

TOP is issued!!!!!!

Great.

Thanks Rob. Everyone of us just sit and guess. You wrote in to confirm and bring us the best news ever.....

robdavies
03-12-08, 11:52
my pleasure.

gerberas
03-12-08, 13:14
my pleasure.

Yes, thanks for the news, rob! Now maybe we won't have to reschedule the delivery date of our furniture.

HOW
03-12-08, 13:32
Seems that the TOP is a partial TOP. Don't know the TOP issued is for which blocks?

A0816-00172-2005-BP01 (http://forums.condosingapore.com/ShowCD.asp?PROJ_REF_NO=A0816-00172-2005-BP01) BCA-TOP-APPLN SUSPENDED 01/12/2008 18:55:10 ERECTION OF AN 8-STOREY FLAT DEVELOPMENT (TOTAL 142 UNITS) WITH 1ST & 2ND STOREY CARPARKS, SWIMMING POOL AND 4-STOREY REAR EXTENSION TO EXISTING 12 UNITS OF 2-STOREY CONSERVATION BUILDINGS ON LOT 2032N MK25 AT LORONG 28 GEYLANG, GEYLANG ROAD, LORONG 30 GEYLANG[PARTIAL TOP]

KT@AR
03-12-08, 14:01
great job Rob...

he he.. it rimes..

catlover
03-12-08, 14:19
Good news. Thanks Rob & everyone else, we'll be neighbours soon.
Just called my lawyer, they said Novelty's lawyer (Jing Quee & Chin Joo) have not served notice for payment yet. Seems lots of lawyer-to-lawyer paperwork ahead. Any ways to speed things up?

kings
03-12-08, 14:44
Seems that the TOP is a partial TOP. Don't know the TOP issued is for which blocks?

A0816-00172-2005-BP01 (http://forums.condosingapore.com/ShowCD.asp?PROJ_REF_NO=A0816-00172-2005-BP01)BCA-TOP-APPLN SUSPENDED 01/12/2008 18:55:10 ERECTION OF AN 8-STOREY FLAT DEVELOPMENT (TOTAL 142 UNITS) WITH 1ST & 2ND STOREY CARPARKS, SWIMMING POOL AND 4-STOREY REAR EXTENSION TO EXISTING 12 UNITS OF 2-STOREY CONSERVATION BUILDINGS ON LOT 2032N MK25 AT LORONG 28 GEYLANG, GEYLANG ROAD, LORONG 30 GEYLANG[PARTIAL TOP]

ERECTION OF AN 8-STOREY FLAT DEVELOPMENT (TOTAL 142 UNITS) WITH 1ST & 2ND STOREY CARPARKS, SWIMMING POOL AND 4-STOREY REAR EXTENSION TO EXISTING 12 UNITS OF 2-STOREY CONSERVATION BUILDINGS ON LOT 2032N MK25 AT LORONG 28 GEYLANG, GEYLANG ROAD, LORONG 30 GEYLANG[THIS TOP IS ISSUED FOR HOUSE NOS. 1, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13 & 15 LORONG 28 GEYLANG ONLY]

gerberas
03-12-08, 14:45
Good news. Thanks Rob & everyone else, we'll be neighbours soon.
Just called my lawyer, they said Novelty's lawyer (Jing Quee & Chin Joo) have not served notice for payment yet. Seems lots of lawyer-to-lawyer paperwork ahead. Any ways to speed things up?

If any of you have not submitted your paperwork to the lawyers yet, should do soon. (We did ours in late Oct). We were told by our lawyer then that they will need time to prepare and submit docs to CPF, etc., so if all these docs are pre-prepared, that will save some time. Once all the paperwork is done, we just have to wait till TOP is served. Thereafter, it will take another approx 2 weeks before all paperwork between lawyers is done. Only then will the deveoloper issue the letter to collect the keys (so give another 1 week or so), which means approx 3 weeks before we can officially move in after TOP is served..

HOW
03-12-08, 15:05
ERECTION OF AN 8-STOREY FLAT DEVELOPMENT (TOTAL 142 UNITS) WITH 1ST & 2ND STOREY CARPARKS, SWIMMING POOL AND 4-STOREY REAR EXTENSION TO EXISTING 12 UNITS OF 2-STOREY CONSERVATION BUILDINGS ON LOT 2032N MK25 AT LORONG 28 GEYLANG, GEYLANG ROAD, LORONG 30 GEYLANG[THIS TOP IS ISSUED FOR HOUSE NOS. 1, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13 & 15 LORONG 28 GEYLANG ONLY]

Thanks for the info. Mine is blk 5. So is in this batch. :)

catlover
03-12-08, 17:20
If any of you have not submitted your paperwork to the lawyers yet, should do soon. (We did ours in late Oct). We were told by our lawyer then that they will need time to prepare and submit docs to CPF, etc., so if all these docs are pre-prepared, that will save some time. Once all the paperwork is done, we just have to wait till TOP is served. Thereafter, it will take another approx 2 weeks before all paperwork between lawyers is done. Only then will the deveoloper issue the letter to collect the keys (so give another 1 week or so), which means approx 3 weeks before we can officially move in after TOP is served..

I remember doing all the CPF paperwork when processing the Maybank loan - but good you mention, I better check, it has been quite a while. Thanks.

Geylang lover
03-12-08, 22:28
From where to see it is a partial TOP?? please advise:confused:

HOW
04-12-08, 02:53
From where to see it is a partial TOP?? please advise:confused:

Refer to earlier posting.

Before the BCA website update the TOP application status from SUSPENDED to APPROVED, it was stated as [PARTIAL TOP].

After it's status was updated to APPROVED, it was stated as [THIS TOP IS ISSUED FOR HOUSE NOS. 1, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13 & 15 LORONG 28 GEYLANG ONLY]

Seems that the TOP issued is for all the residential units.

robdavies
04-12-08, 09:53
I remember doing all the CPF paperwork when processing the Maybank loan - but good you mention, I better check, it has been quite a while. Thanks.

What paperwork is this???

catlover
04-12-08, 10:54
What paperwork is this???

Oh, I'm planning to use my CPF $ to service the monthly Mortgage Loan payment, need to make an application to CPF. Need the CPF Board approval letter & approved amount, CPF will have legal rights. This stuff takes time, so better ensure it is done.

Guess what's left when the developer's lawyers serve notice is that I'll need to pay the remaining cash balance, pay the stamp duty, my lawyer need to get Maybank to release the loan. I remember there will be some miscellaneous payment like 6-mth maintenance fee prepayment, surveyor report fee, etc... as well. All these before key is given to me, let's hope the lawyers work fast fast.

HOW
04-12-08, 13:23
Developer served TOP to my lawyer liao. :D

KT@AR
04-12-08, 13:42
Developer served TOP to my lawyer liao. :D

yours on Lor28 or Lor30?

HOW
04-12-08, 14:03
yours on Lor28 or Lor30?

Lorong 28.

But should not have any diff whether is Lorrong 28 or 30.

This TOP is for 1,3,5,7,9,11,15.

1,3,5 is along lorong 28. 7,9,11 ia along lorong 30.

KT@AR
04-12-08, 14:20
Lorong 28.

But should not have any diff whether is Lorrong 28 or 30.

This TOP is for 1,3,5,7,9,11,15.

1,3,5 is along lorong 28. 7,9,11 ia along lorong 30.

ok.. then mine would be later.

HOW
04-12-08, 14:28
ok.. then mine would be later.

The TOP should be together but the developer might serve the TOP at diff time.

I asked my lawyer to wrote in to request for my TOP to be served ASAP. Maybe that's the reason why I received it first.

BTW, my lawyer and the developer's lawyer shares the same office. So that could be another reason. :)

catlover
04-12-08, 14:53
My lawyer also received notice from developer.

SIFU
04-12-08, 14:59
anyone from blk 15 receive their TOP??

spiderman
04-12-08, 15:35
mine is 3, have just received the lawyer letter.

gerberas
04-12-08, 15:36
I'm at Blk 3, and my lawyer also just confirmed they have received the letter from the developer. There are some cheques to be paid, and after they're cleared, we can call to arrange with the developer to collect the keys... yay!

kings
04-12-08, 16:31
mine stack #7 also received letter liao...:cheers6:
anyone know how much is the maintenance fee?:cheers6:

HOW
04-12-08, 16:40
mine stack #7 also received letter liao...:cheers6:
anyone know how much is the maintenance fee?:cheers6:
depending on the no. of share value for your unit

ATRIUM RESIDENCES MAINTENANCE FUND 1 @ 2.70 per share
ATRIUM RESIDENCES MAINTENANCE FUND 3 @ 1.80 per share

It is stated in the letter

spiderman
04-12-08, 17:05
any idea why there are 2 maintenance fee ? maint 1 & 3 ?

HOW
04-12-08, 17:11
any idea why there are 2 maintenance fee ? maint 1 & 3 ?

ATRIUM RESIDENCES MAINTENANCE FUND 1 :
Special maintenance fund for limited common property No 1 (Residential) : $2.70 per share value

ATRIUM RESIDENCES MAINTENANCE FUND 3 :
Maintenance fund for common property at rate of $1.80 per share value

Stated in the BCA letter to Novelty.

KT@AR
04-12-08, 17:53
ATRIUM RESIDENCES MAINTENANCE FUND 1 :
Special maintenance fund for limited common property No 1 (Residential) : $2.70 per share value

ATRIUM RESIDENCES MAINTENANCE FUND 3 :
Maintenance fund for common property at rate of $1.80 per share value

Stated in the BCA letter to Novelty.

so for example i have 50 shares...

means 50x$2.70=$135
+ 50x$1.80=90
Total =$225
+7% GST =$240.75

is that correct?