PDA

View Full Version : Hourly specials at EXPO...

radha08
04-11-11, 16:37
Ha ha today nothing better to do went singapore expo gain city sale...he he...those poor promoter got hard time selling their led tvs...talk so much then with all whistle blowing and shouting when they put up the card to sell at SO called discounted price NOBODY buy their TV...ha ha setiment is BAD....:D...anyway was an entertaining afternoon...:D

iwantgizmos
04-11-11, 16:47
Heard Changi City Point mall; the one behind Expo opening tomorrow....
Can anyone confirm?...

http://www.knightfrank.com.sg/content/upload/files/current%20projects.pdf

howgozit
04-11-11, 16:53
Ha ha today nothing better to do went singapore expo gain city sale...he he...those poor promoter got hard time selling their led tvs...talk so much then with all whistle blowing and shouting when they put up the card to sell at SO called discounted price NOBODY buy their TV...ha ha setiment is BAD....:D...anyway was an entertaining afternoon...:D

Yah lor.... ka na sai...

Was there too... bloody promoters were blaring away... was trying to buy a camera but couldn't hear a thing the salesgirl was saying

hopeful
04-11-11, 17:44
Yah lor.... ka na sai...

Was there too... bloody promoters were blaring away... was trying to buy a camera but couldn't hear a thing the salesgirl was saying

haha, perhaps you were focusing on her features, instead of the camera's features ;)

sh
04-11-11, 19:35
Heard Changi City Point mall; the one behind Expo opening tomorrow....
Can anyone confirm?...

http://www.knightfrank.com.sg/content/upload/files/current%20projects.pdf

yup... actually soft opening today. Not sure how many shops will be open?:beats-me-man:

radha08
04-11-11, 22:40
yup... actually soft opening today. Not sure how many shops will be open?:beats-me-man:

i think this the most low profile shopping centre....if nobody say i also dunno...:D

land118
04-11-11, 22:51
i think this the most low profile shopping centre....if nobody say i also dunno...:D
Business & tenants sure to suffer....:2cents:

sh
05-11-11, 21:05
Business & tenants sure to suffer....:2cents:

SOFT opening mah.... no big bang until everything is ready;)

radha08
10-11-11, 15:52
he he i bought an lg smart tv 42" led with full web browser for $799....knn cash and carry lucky my family with me only 3 sets normal $1499...cheong ahhhh...actually tok kok cos everywhere sell 899 but hey i bot for 799...:D