PDA

View Full Version : iphone 4s...

radha08
03-11-11, 04:00
why people so crazy about it tommorow i going starhub recontract then sell off my ip4s can get about 1k from those hp dealers....:D

august
03-11-11, 10:24
most people are sheep mah... :o

devilplate
03-11-11, 10:29
why people so crazy about it tommorow i going starhub recontract then sell off my ip4s can get about 1k from those hp dealers....:D

y u doing tat?

5x plan still nid to pay 4xx buck den sell to dealer can make 5xxk for 2yrs contract...worth it meh?:confused:

buttercarp
03-11-11, 12:08
In the first place, you were also crazy to get it so soon!
But why so fast grow tired of it?

My kids bugging me to buy for them but I told them it is out of stock.
For me.... I am an android person and I love my phone.
My hubby has iphone4, but I don't think my phone is inferior to his.

devilplate
03-11-11, 12:18

as long got smartphone gd enuff liao....die die nid to carry one if not like a fool? hehe

nowadays ppl expect u to reply their email within an hour!

buttercarp
03-11-11, 12:44
as long got smartphone gd enuff liao....die die nid to carry one if not like a fool? hehe

nowadays ppl expect u to reply their email within an hour!

Not fool...but dinosaur!

azeoprop
03-11-11, 14:05
I am still using nokia.... :o

radha08
03-11-11, 20:43

yup crazy enough cos price dropping day by day i happy with my sony ericsson my contract just expired and starhub give me $200 voucher to recontract so what to do....pay a few miserable dollars($28) to be EXACT to get an iphone 4s(but DO NOT open the package)...then call dealer meet him at mrt VOILA my $28 was transformed to $1200 COLD hard cash for a 64GB Ip 4s.....so what happens now....i live with my sony ericsson for next 2 years i am tied to my starhub contract then in 2 years time i do the same wth the iphone 5....:D:D:D:D....not as good as profits from property sale but hey $28 translated to $1200 good enough for me...:cool:

radha08
03-11-11, 20:46
y u doing tat?

5x plan still nid to pay 4xx buck den sell to dealer can make 5xxk for 2yrs contract...worth it meh?:confused:

bro i on power value 700 contract expired got $200 voucher from starhub...i pay $28 for 64gb ip4s 64gb just sold for $1.2k...ok la bro can buy a nice meal and have a few beers for next few mths....:cheers4:

JuzMe
03-11-11, 21:11
yup crazy enough cos price dropping day by day i happy with my sony ericsson my contract just expired and starhub give me $200 voucher to recontract so what to do....pay a few miserable dollars($28) to be EXACT to get an iphone 4s(but DO NOT open the package)...then call dealer meet him at mrt VOILA my $28 was transformed to $1200 COLD hard cash for a 64GB Ip 4s.....so what happens now....i live with my sony ericsson for next 2 years i am tied to my starhub contract then in 2 years time i do the same wth the iphone 5....:D:D:D:D....not as good as profits from property sale but hey $28 translated to $1200 good enough for me...:cool:
Now that's a great investment :cool: Better than jumping into properties with undercentain times ahead :)

rattydrama
03-11-11, 21:55
ip4s reported got battery life problem..run flat fast. better hold on to your purchase until it is rectified :rolleyes:

radha08
03-11-11, 22:30
Now that's a great investment :cool: Better than jumping into properties with undercentain times ahead :)

he he no need to worry about psf....:scared-5: