PDA

View Full Version : Property price is coming down fast

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

birdies
13-03-12, 16:07
Record Low Volume is Setting Up The Market For A Crash

March 12th, 2012

sure....coming....nobody will tell the date to thr bunch of morons here......:):)

Support support again Mr. basic..!! Here is a song to celebrate..Bubble bubble POP POP POP..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A4t1glcxNA

I am beginning to like this forum a LOT..!!

Nman
13-03-12, 17:40
Don't know why the property price still can shot up, my friend just bought the Palette at Pasir Ris , look like Psf higher then initial lauching time. 3rm no view around 1million... why so expenssive, remember when 1st week launch the price around 880 to 900++ psf can get semi pool view.

basic
13-03-12, 17:47
Five Charts That Prove We’re In A Depression And The Stimulus Hasn’t Worked

March 12th, 2012

sure....stimulus what?? a weak economy, how you stimulus also no improvement....must kill & reborn....the more stimulus, die uglier...coming....;);)

basic
13-03-12, 17:49
110 bond holders left holding the bag on the Greek default sue Greece and banksters over bond swap (16:55 GMT):

March 12th, 2012

still tons of shyt to clear....so easy??....wait for all the law suit, destroy, riots.....time for greece to clear their own shyt....;);)

basic
13-03-12, 17:51
Street homelessness rises by 23%

March 12th, 2012

all those morons in this forum....this is their destiny in 2-3 yrs time.....throw rubbish on them when they are there......:):)

basic
13-03-12, 17:53
The No. 1 reason everyone should own a gun

March 12th, 2012

whether is unrest across US due to economy collapse or US bond or US$.....bernanke & obama will bring you to this stage......since they are robbing financially now, wait for physical robbery everywhere in US......;);)

basic
13-03-12, 17:55
Nouriel Roubini: This euro country will be the next to default

March 12th, 2012

sure....PIIGS, 1 by 1....after another one....but the most 2nd or 3rd one...world economy already collapse.....this yr is a good yr.....;);)

Rysk
13-03-12, 18:07
Ignore them. The fact that there are more than 320,000 views in this thread speak loudly enough. This thread is being followed closely.

So sorry.. starting from Pg. 11 onwards, I actually didn't really read what MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT MR. B posting so far... esp. when he started to lie to ppl...
I just find this rubbish thread suitable to dump my rubbish post that's all :D

smarian
13-03-12, 20:22
I Support support basic..!! Looking at current property market, it only strikes me that there are a lot of great believers in the "greater fool" theory in the market..:scared-2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory

Interesting ;)

danntbt
13-03-12, 20:27
Yeah! Basic..I get the drift!! Great minds think alike. LOL..:cheers4:
...its a Bird(ies), no, its a Pat(ricia), its Super(smarian)....hahaha basic-ally the same....

PN
13-03-12, 20:32
Mr B, do you know that your source of inspiration Dr. Doom Marc Faber as k you to buy real estate last year. Why you didn't listen to the master of Doom?

In case you missed it, here are the paragraphs to remind you.

“Dr. Doom” economist Marc Faber of the “Gloom, Boom and Doom Report” tells why now may be a good time to pick up some cash-flowing rental property in the United States, but you must buy carefully. He also explains why he buys his own rental properties for all cash, using no leverage.

People tend to focus on the “Doom and Gloom” side of the glass when they think of Marc Faber, but he is bullish about real estate, equities, precious metals, and commodities.

Faber: Well the positive aspect of my negative view is essentially that you shouldn’t own cash and government bonds but you should be in assets like real estate or equities or precious metals or in commodities.
That is the positive view. In other words, the more negative you are about the world and the geopolitical trends which will lead to war, the more likely it is that you will do better in equities than say in bonds and cash.

The most interesting part of it is this one

Faber: My advice would be to diversify heavily and have money in other jurisdictions than the United States, in other assets than US assets. In say Asia, Asian equities, Asian real estate. And I would have some money in custody outside the USA, in Australia or in Singapore or in Hong Kong or in Switzerland and not have all my assets here in the United States.

He is bullish about Asian real estate including Singapore. Why you didn't listen to him?

PN
13-03-12, 20:43
On 13 Feb, Dr, Doom Marc Faber mentioned this on Fox Business

“I like real estate in the U.S… Just buy a house,” he chuckled.

In typical Faber style, he went on to share an anecdote from his most recent destination. This time, the vignette takes place in Phoenix, a city among the worst hit by the across-the-board U.S. residential real estate crash.

“I was in Phoenix the other day,” Faber began. “Then, the taxi driver took me to the hotel, nice hotel, Fairmont. And then he told me the person that I just drove before you—I drove him to a five-bedroom house. He told me he just bought it for $120,000. Where in the world can you buy a five-bedroom house for $120,000? I would buy it, live in one bedroom and rent out four bedrooms to concubines.”

But he wouldn’t rent out spare rooms to any foursome of concubines, according to Faber; the concubines must pay rent to him so that the property would throw off cash.

“If you take a very bearish view of the world, then at least—if you own property, you still own it—you pay for cash and get the cash flow as I suggested [from the concubines].

And if you are very bullish about the world, it means the demand for real estate will go up.”

What are you still waiting for MR B? Stop being a concubine and be the Emperor now.

PN
13-03-12, 20:54
What are you still waiting for MR B? Stop being a concubine and be the Emperor now.

Just in case you fail to understand the meaning of this.

He is telling you to stop renting and be a Landlord instead. :D

PN
13-03-12, 21:20
Just in case you fail to understand the meaning of this.

He is telling you to stop renting and be a Landlord instead. :D

Mr B -- Don't disappoint your Dr. Doom or you'll be doomed :tongue3:

SpinCity
13-03-12, 21:34
Right on, I mostly ignore those nonsensical post, I must say I really enjoy reading Mr B post ..... Cheers :)

just curious, which part of Basic's post you enjoy the most?
His typical is a big bold headline without any reference to the source, followed by a few lines like "nice, great, all the banks and countries will go bankrupt"
or "tell you x100 times, blah blah, the singapore property price will drop 50% in 3 years"
What parts do you find them enjoyable?

indomie
13-03-12, 21:34
I have my 10 dollar bet on PN. He will win this round of fight against Mr. Cursing B

Rysk
13-03-12, 23:27
I'd rather be a fool who lives comfortably in a home, rather than a wise man who sleeps on the beach!

Huh!! :scared-5:
You mean MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT MR B is a wise man!! :D

danntbt
14-03-12, 06:21
Huh!! :scared-5:
You mean MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT MR B is a wise man!! :D
...possibly, for all you know he is doing the opposite of what he is saying.....only some fools or rather concubine will agree with him, in recent posting, he is accumulating a few concubines already.....hahaha......

basic
14-03-12, 07:28
hahaaaa...these whole bunch of stupid morons shouted here day & night, repeating the same LIES again & again....not moron is what??....

miss the boat?? boat already gone, those still holding are really miss the boat & in a sinking boat.....

I post all the latest news here everyday....of course delayed by 12 hrs as I got it much earlier.....still, everyday news is latest........compared to those morons shouting nonsense, IGNORE THEM, who care about them? I don't care, who bother....hahaaaa.....real morons.....

phantom_opera
14-03-12, 07:37
Dow cheong again to another high.. Mr Basic heart sinking again

Interest in HDB Resale market is picking up for sure ... COV is going to hit a high again ... and then followed by OCR price hike .... cycle of samsara again :cheers1:

basic
14-03-12, 08:19
Making 9 Million Jobless “Vanish”

March 13th, 2012

yet bernanke last night still shouted unemployment already 'resolved'....he is in real desperate mode now to push & push.....1 tulip can push to equal a house....hahaaaaa....this pure rubbish yet nobody stopping him...global leaders, all rubbish.......;);)

basic
14-03-12, 08:21
Not A Booming Economy, But a Train Wreck

March 13th, 2012

all knows....who care about the stock market, no volume, only FED & govt are main players....let them do all rubbish...these govts......is that the rubbish you all want......;);)

basic
14-03-12, 08:23
Greek government to announce yet further deeper austerity measures on the masses:

March 13th, 2012

already cut into the bone....how much more??....anyway, cut deeper is good.....;);)

basic
14-03-12, 08:24
Hungary gets EU bailout withdrawn as it heads for economic collapse:

March 13th, 2012

Moody’s cuts Cyrus to junk, with risk of economic collapse:

March 13th, 2012

more economy collapse is coming...spread & contagion....

basic
14-03-12, 08:26
NY Law Schools Inflate Job Figures to Cover for Depression

March 13th, 2012

all already told them the real situation yet they can open eyes big big & tell lies........very nice....real desperate to make rubbish history to prove that he is wrong, all human follow him to sink.......;);)

basic
14-03-12, 08:29
Dollar-yen near 10-month high

March 13, 2012

very nice...almost 83 now....time to go back to 100...then 120...from low of 75 few months back...Asian currency & S$ will follow Yen to sink.....if hit 120, down >60%, what will happen?? gone.....;);)

basic
14-03-12, 08:32
Dow cheong again to another high.. Mr Basic heart sinking again

Interest in HDB Resale market is picking up for sure ... COV is going to hit a high again ... and then followed by OCR price hike .... cycle of samsara again :cheers1:

hahaaaa.....like that also heart sink, then you better jump track when you see Dow at below 3500 in 3 yrs time....down 70% from here.....
Look at how Euro & gold sink last night.....they use to move in same direction of Dow, what happen?? obvious.....
up/down is just norm......easy lah......:):)

PN
14-03-12, 09:44
hahaaaa...these whole bunch of stupid morons shouted here day & night, repeating the same LIES again & again....not moron is what??....

miss the boat?? boat already gone, those still holding are really miss the boat & in a sinking boat.....

I post all the latest news here everyday....of course delayed by 12 hrs as I got it much earlier.....still, everyday news is latest........compared to those morons shouting nonsense, IGNORE THEM, who care about them? I don't care, who bother....hahaaaa.....real morons.....

I posted news from your favorite Dr. Doom Marc Faber.
Why you say nonsense?

You slapping yourself you know. :doh:
You have been posting his views for the past few months.

So you're posting nonsenses or the past few months. You said it yourself not me. :D

basic
14-03-12, 12:35
all these morons...can't even fill up this page....
only 1 moron talk nonsense here.....eat shyt faster lah....
hahaaaaa.......:):)

basic
14-03-12, 12:39
NJ Health Dept. May Shut Down Gov’t Buildings Over Toilet Paper Shortage

March 13th, 2012

hahaaa...fun....just print another US$5trillion....use US$ to clean backside also can...no money to buy toilet paper?? what a joke.....chop bernanke into minced meat, eat it, then I will supply genuine US$ for you to clean....If chop bernanke whole family, I can provide much more to clean...:):)

basic
14-03-12, 12:40
Debt growth exceeds economic growth: It caught up with Greece. It will catch up with the US, the EU, Japan, China, Brazil and India…

March 13th, 2012

sure...this is the biggest problem & why economy sure collapse.....print money to make more is fine....but negative growth, ponzi...then wait to die lo....;);)

basic
14-03-12, 12:42
The real problem, as I see it, is this – People are out living their money. Whether it is savings, a pension, or social security. None of which was designed for people to live longer than 3 to 5 years after retirement.

March 13th, 2012

sure real problem.....those think they are so well off today.....in 2-3 yrs time....many are bankrupt....why??.....hahaa.....take care....;);)

basic
14-03-12, 12:43
SHOCKER: New York Times CEO leaves with $23 million in compensation. The paper made less than $3 million in the last 4 years.

March 13th, 2012

this is another big problem with printing $$.....real rubbish.....print $$ give to who??....same to Spore....those take $$ if making lost or less....shouold be sue to bankrupt instead.....hahaaa....this is the world today.....;);)

minority
14-03-12, 12:45
Business Times - 14 Mar 2012

Big property deals now in cold storage

Investment sales slow to a trickle amid global uncertainty and the fallout from ABSD

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

(SINGAPORE) Investment sales of property so far this quarter have plunged to their lowest levels in two years - to about $3.4 billion as at March 12, although the final figure for Q1 could rise to around $3.8 billion, estimates Savills Singapore. The tally as at March 12 reflects declines of about 57 per cent from $7.7 billion for Q4 2011 and 60 per cent from Q1 2011's $8.4 billion.

Savills attributes the decline in the Q1 2012 investment sales to weaker market sentiment on the back of global economic uncertainty, compounded by the impact of recent government measures to stabilise the property market, such as the additional buyer's stamp duty (ABSD) and rules for industrial developments on Government Land Sales (GLS) sites sold from 2012.

Investment sales reflect the confidence of major property players in the sector's mid to long-term prospects. Savills defines investment sales as deals of at least $10 million but includes sales of GLS sites, acquisitions by real estate investment trusts (Reits) and residential collective sales below that amount.

Savills executive director (investment sales) Steven Ming expects the investment sales market to remain tepid in the near term as caution reigns amid macroeconomic volatility. Despite ample liquidity and demand in the market, there remains a mismatch between buyers' and sellers' expectations. However, he detects a slight improvement in investors' sentiment and predicts that once macro-concerns begin to fade, there could be a resurgence in transaction.

'Investors keen on Asia will not ignore Singapore, given its safe and transparent markets,' he says. He also predicts that 2012 could be a tale of two halves - with H1 seeing tepid investment sales dominated mostly by GLS, and H2, if there is an improvement in global macroeconomic stability, may see more private deals as the bid-ask gap closes. Mr Ming predicts the year could end with $20 billion to $23 billion of investment sales, down from $29.5 billion last year and $31.4 billion for 2010. However, this would still be higher than $7.6 billion in 2009.

For the Q1 2012 figure (up to March 12), the public sector accounted for $2.2 billion or nearly 65 per cent of total investment sales.

The residential sector made up about $2.3 billion or 68 per cent of total investment deals. Residential deals emanating from the private sector dropped 71 per cent quarter on quarter to $429 million, while the figure for the public sector dipped just 0.4 per cent to $1.84 billion. Although developer sales of private homes slowed down after the introduction of the ABSD on Dec 8, sales have regained momentum quickly, especially in the mass market. This has spurred developers to remain active at GLS tenders, notes Savills.

However, for high-end apartments and condos, transaction activity has come to a standstill. Thus far this year, only two caveats above $10 million each have been lodged, down from nine in Q4 2011 and 18 in Q1 2011. 'It appears that the introduction of the ABSD has a greater impact on this sector, where overseas demand has been high.' Effective Dec 8, 2011, foreigners have to pay a 10 per cent ABSD rate for any purchases of residential properties.

Market watchers say residential collective sales have also slowed down as developers must now undertake to complete developing projects on any residential sites purchased from Dec 8 and selling all the units within five years from the date of contract or agreement to purchase the site - if they don't wish to pay the 10 per cent ABSD.

Credo Real Estate figures show that just three en bloc sales totalling $145 million have been sealed since the start of the year, the biggest of which was $96.2 million for Seletar Garden. This is a marked drop from the nearly $745 million for Q1 last year and $789 million in Q4.

Credo's deputy managing director Tan Hong Boon forecasts that the year will end with about $1.5 billion to $2 billion of en bloc sales, down from $3.2 billion last year. 'Smaller sites will continue to find buyers given the lower risk,' he added.

Mr Ming too notes that given the protracted sale process that comes with a collective sale, 'the additional duty is substantial and the developer can potentially erase all projected profits, and risks assuming a loss-making position if the market goes south'. This year's successful en bloc sales will be dominated mainly by smaller sites or sites with a commercial redevelopment component, he added.

Total investment sales in the commercial sector (public and private) have amounted to $822 million so far in Q1, down 68 per cent quarter on quarter. The only notable deal this year has been Twenty Anson, at $430 million.

Ashish Manchharam, head of investments, SE Asia, at Jones Lang LaSalle, which brokered that deal, says: 'The office investment sales market is expected to be quieter this year as office rentals are expected to be soft in the first half. We expect rents to stabilise in H2 and capital values and deals to increase.'

Industrial investment sales (public and private) have totalled $260 million this quarter up to March 12 - an 8 per cent share of the total investment sales pie. Quarter on quarter, the figure was down 70 per cent due partly to the lack of industrial sites that were launched for sale under the GLS programme in Q1.

Copyright © 2010 Singapore Press Holdings Ltd. All rights reserved.

basic
14-03-12, 12:47
Japan’s Shocking Keynesian Slip: “We Are Worse Than Greece”

March 13th, 2012

sure...in term of debt to GDP.....is Spore better than Greece??....same answer.....hahaaaa....the turn will come.....Japan is approaching very soon...Yen is 83 now.....;);)

basic
14-03-12, 12:49
China concerned about high inflation in China and around the world:

March 13th, 2012

sure....simple, just hike rate to 20%......then many will convert reserved currency to RMB, inflation also will tame down.....big winner for China eventually....sure have to bite bullet & fight...nothing is easy...those easy way, will not last & achieve nothing...instead backfire to bankrupt.....;);)

basic
14-03-12, 12:52
“Do something, do anything” — Desperation

March 13th, 2012

this is the best statement today.....show how desperate is bernanke....BUT do something really useful in reality....not just print & push stock market, then hope for economy recover....so easy, real moron way....take hardship.......;);)

basic
14-03-12, 12:53
Gallo: It will take a “very long” time for developed economies to get out of the hard landing phase as “it’s not just about deleveraging, it’s about credit channels not functioning…”

March 13th, 2012

because of moron way....coming recession, depression will take 10 yrs...20 yrs...even 30 yrs to recover.....this rubbish is killing human being....;);)

Condo Kaiser
14-03-12, 13:23
Asian Stocks Gain as Yen Drops to 11-Month Low; Bond Risk Falls

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-03-14/asian-stocks-climb-on-u-s-economy-as-yen-drops-to-11-month-low.html

Fed Says 15 of 19 Banks Have Adequate Capital in Stress Scenario

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-03-13/fed-says-15-of-19-banks-have-adequate-capital-in-stress-scenario.html

Dow Rises to Highest Level Since 2007

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-03-13/u-s-stock-futures-advance-before-retail-sales-data-fed-policy-meeting.html

==============================

ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE LIES!!!!!!! ALL FAKE DATA!!!!! ALL MORONS!!!!!

==============================

devilplate
14-03-12, 13:25
showhand and buy all u can and hold tight tight!

sissy b say one

CCR
14-03-12, 13:55
hahaaaa.....like that also heart sink, then you better jump track when you see Dow at below 3500 in 3 yrs time....down 70% from here.....
Look at how Euro & gold sink last night.....they use to move in same direction of Dow, what happen?? obvious.....
up/down is just norm......easy lah......:):)

Sorry its 2.5 years.... the clock start ticking when you started this post... dont keep moving your goal post...

55% drop in property price in 2.5 years as well... tick tock tick tock.....

Oops Dow above 13100 liao.... STI above 3000 liao..... :banghead:

PN
14-03-12, 13:57
I have my 10 dollar bet on PN. He will win this round of fight against Mr. Cursing B

Thanks bro for the confident.

Actually from the very beginning we are already in a better position than Mr B.

We are landlord or at least with a roof of our own, he is still renting .... probably for the rest of his life.:D

CCR
14-03-12, 14:06

We are landlord or at least with a roof of our own, he is still renting .... probably for the rest of his life.:D

Dont be nasty...
I am trying my best to help a fellow brudder in the forum...
Try and convince him to find a good buy now and get on board the property bandwagon again

devilplate
14-03-12, 14:14
sissy b getting very panic and desperate oredi

initially only tok about economic issues/problems.....now bring in WAR etc.....damn jialat one

y sissy b become like dat leh?

poor thing hor?

PN
14-03-12, 14:26
Dont be nasty...
Try and convince him to find a good buy now and get on board the property bandwagon again

Hey... I'm also trying to help him using reverse psychology.
But not working leh.

Hopefully one day he'll post his first & last piece of good news in this thread ....

I, Mr Basic basically announce that after 3 yrs of shouting property down by 50%, I've bought my own roof again but no 50% discount.:mad:

SpinCity
14-03-12, 14:29

He can always move back to his home town mah. don't worry for him

PN
14-03-12, 14:33
He can always move back to his home town mah. don't worry for him

Balek Kampung? ;)

basic
14-03-12, 16:00
all these stupid morons here....self claimed whatever you have now....in 2-3 yrs time when property crash >50%...all will claim they already sold off.....
all rubbish morons....beside all these personal rubbish....what else they know & do here, read thru' tis thread.....like the stupid moron liar...sc.rew among their family members & dogs, that is all....hahaaaaa.........
whole bunch of moron fools......
:):)

basic
14-03-12, 16:03
hahaaaa....later all these morons here can have all their family to sc.rew together since that is all they know.....hahaaaaa.....
real moron....since beginning till now...only miss boat, rent....all personal rubbish they posted.....:):)

devilplate
14-03-12, 16:04
Self claimed sissy b aka ultimate mother of all morons!

Wakakakak

basic
14-03-12, 16:05
China Premier Wen said, No Chance to relax cooling measurements on properties

already said many times in this forum...china will not remove cooling measures in next 3-4 yrs.....continue to plunge & tumble....spread & contagion....whole asian curremcy invluding S$ is sinking everyday now.....more to come....hahaaaa......;);)

basic
14-03-12, 16:09
“Spain has very large downside risks and it needs to tread very carefully – Spain is in a very fragile situation. Its problems are significantly worse than Greece’s,” Sony Kapoor, managing director at international think tank Re-Define said.

March 13th, 2012

sure.....just 1 country or bank cannot cross....that is it.....Spore property will dive down fast.....so down >50% in next 2-3 yrs before 2015 is really nothing....easily achievable.......no horse run liao....hahaaaa.....;);)

basic
14-03-12, 16:11
US, EU and Japan file trade case over China’s rare earths export restrictions

March 13th, 2012

sure more trade war, trade issue on the way...anyway, global trade already dying....who still want to trade with Europe...go ahead....US too...coming....now finger pint & stop order now.....;);)

basic
14-03-12, 16:14
Bank of America: The four biggest risks to the bull market in stocks

March 13th, 2012

whole world know this fake rally is by FED & US govt.....without economy base....no need to work, just trade & eat & live till all economy activities stop.....nice world....;);)

basic
14-03-12, 16:16
WARNING: VIX Plunges To 5 Year Low

March 13th, 2012

very nice....pure manipulation....no volume....nice show....ending?? all show has to end.....;);)

basic
14-03-12, 16:17
JS Kim: In Today’s Risk-Filled Markets, Can You Afford to Be Misled By Fantasy Financial Reporting?

March 13th, 2012

super high risk today....with all the fake & fraud report.....who is behind? why?? Goldman sachs FED & US govt?? hahaaaaa......when all get fried...you will know.....;);)

basic
14-03-12, 16:19
States Keep Axes Sharpened

March 13th, 2012

sure....all the axes already ready.....sharpened them everyday till the day come, just CHOP......globally the same...Spore property same but already sinking liao......;);)

PN
14-03-12, 16:42
all these stupid morons here....self claimed whatever you have now....in 2-3 yrs time when property crash >50%...all will claim they already sold off.....
all rubbish morons....beside all these personal rubbish....what else they know & do here, read thru' tis thread.....like the stupid moron liar...sc.rew among their family members & dogs, that is all....hahaaaaa.........
whole bunch of moron fools......
:):)

What happened? Why you loss faith in Dr. Doom? He say buy Singapore property why you don't believe him?

Just listen to him & quickly pick up something to cover your head.

Time is precious. No time to lose .... tick tock tick tock

PN
14-03-12, 17:03
What happened to Mr B supporters? Today all MIA.
Disappointed with Mr B action huh?

He already lost faith in Dr Doom & slapping himself
Supporters also lost faith in Mr B?

Abandoned.

eng81157
14-03-12, 17:13
i believe he's doing one of the following,

a. trawling tabloid websites to look for more 'evidence' to support his case
b. change his moniker before returning to troll the forum
c. jumped off his rental apartment since property prices ain't crashing
d. crying his eyes out for missing the boat totally
e. all of the above

:D

thomastansb
14-03-12, 17:23
They must be slapping themselves for believing him.

Anyway, who give a shit when I am making money. Haha. No amount of cut and paste bullshit can crash or raise a market. If it drops, it will drop. If it rally, it will do so. Just like now.

What happened to Mr B supporters? Today all MIA.
Disappointed with Mr B action huh?

He already lost faith in Dr Doom & slapping himself
Supporters also lost faith in Mr B?

Abandoned.

basic
14-03-12, 18:04
i believe he's doing one of the following,

a. trawling tabloid websites to look for more 'evidence' to support his case
b. change his moniker before returning to troll the forum
c. jumped off his rental apartment since property prices ain't crashing
d. crying his eyes out for missing the boat totally
e. all of the above

:D

another stupid moron.....your whole family jump down from your flat, I am still living happily....I can donate 5 coffins to your family, you will need them very soon.....
moronic dog family....eat each other shyt lah....whole family live like dogs, all jump down tonight better.....haaaaaa.....:D:D:D:D

basic
14-03-12, 18:09
all these whole bunch of morons, beside personal attacking me, what else they do & know.......so many morons here....cannot unload your property huh, no buyers lah....resale are death....hold tight tight till property down >50%, may bebefore 50%, all of you have to bring your family jump down liao......hahaaaaa.....fun......all these stupid morons......going to be flying family soon, all of them...want to list down all their nick??....I will put down all the nick next time, I do what I say.......hahaaaa........:D:D:D:D

basic
14-03-12, 18:12
温家宝:房价远远没有回到合理价位 调控不能放松

2012年03月14日

last yr already down 20-30%....still far behind target...wen's word is very precise one....you know what he means....another 50% or more?? more to come lah......Just came back from Shanghai, look at last yr & this yr price, many resale already cut down >25% yet still no buyers....hahaaaaa.....swee!!!!.....;);)

basic
14-03-12, 18:14
沪指巨阴跌2.63%失2400 成交量创今年新高

2012年03月14日

SSE down 2.63% today who care about US fake market....down also top volume...up no volume......signal is clear.....once crash down, all will dump.....hahaaa......;);)

basic
14-03-12, 18:16
王健林:今年北京上海房价将再降10-20%左右
2012年3月13日

北京2月CPI创15个月新低 未来房价或降两成

2012年3月13日

sure...another 20% this yr...next 3 yrs another 10-20% each...almost there....all morons here can jump down with their family....hahaaaa......;);)

basic
14-03-12, 18:19
杭州楼市:为抢客户源 楼盘降价流行“快一步”

2012年3月14日

all cut price to grab buyers....haha...who cur faster & more will get the buyer....same to Spore resale now....hahaaa.......cut deeper hor.....hahaaa......:D:D:D:D

indomie
14-03-12, 21:05
If u ask me what make a certain place is more expensive than others? My answer is "the people". U can move the whole population of singapore to timbuktu and that place will prosper. The way u see the market as being illogical at the moment, it will remain illogical longer than u can remain solvent.

Rysk
14-03-12, 21:09
Sorry its 2.5 years.... the clock start ticking when you started this post... dont keep moving your goal post...

55% drop in property price in 2.5 years as well... tick tock tick tock.....

Oops Dow above 13100 liao.... STI above 3000 liao..... :banghead:

Actually MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT MR. B already said in the 1st page(below).. is 1-2 yrs (not even 2.5 yrs) starting from Oct 2011... try to move goal post again & again so no use.. as usual try to divert attention oso no use lor.. :D

tons in strait times classified & propertyguru....go & ask for it, you will get, 10-20%...
I sold what I need to...only fools still keep now....in next 1-2 yrs, you will know....

Rysk
14-03-12, 21:22
Dont be nasty...

No need to worry about MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT MR B.. he is full of skill & knowledge.. since 1st page in last Oct, he already mentioned he can easily get 10-20% off the last transaction price (see below)

The only problem is.. when ppl ask him where to find.. he quickly divert attention telling ppl waiting for 40%..:D

tons in strait times classified & propertyguru....go & ask for it, you will get, 10-20%...
I sold what I need to...only fools still keep now....in next 1-2 yrs, you will know....:)

smarian
14-03-12, 22:59
SHOCKER: New York Times CEO leaves with $23 million in compensation. The paper made less than $3 million in the last 4 years.

March 13th, 2012

this is another big problem with printing $$.....real rubbish.....print $$ give to who??....same to Spore....those take $$ if making lost or less....shouold be sue to bankrupt instead.....hahaaa....this is the world today.....;);)

That's outrageous :doh:

singaporecondo99
14-03-12, 23:19
Dow Jones may hit 13,200 by tomorrow.

STI already above 3000.

Rysk
14-03-12, 23:37
That's outrageous :doh:

Yes! Your thread over at sghouse is the same as MISSED THE BOAT MR B.. talk BIG BIG S'pore but cannot make it.. end up act blur copy & paste China property news..
Don't tell me your thread over at sghouse closing shop soon after 4-yrs & act blur create another thread over at condosg.. and hope that ppl don't know you are actually a FAILURE for 4-yrs in a roll over at sghouse

But MR B is smarter as he don't mention S'pore.. so is easlier for him to divert attention whenever he wants :D
http://www.sg-house.com/classifieds/buy-and-sell-private-apartment-condominium/1243648-price-decreasing-for-singapore-property-281.html

smarian
15-03-12, 07:10
that is why I said 100x here…..nothing from all these morons beside personal attack on me & tell lies……forever lying that I am renting, what proof they have, they know me so well?…..told them it’s a lie yet they can repeat to lie 1000x……beside moron, what kind of nonsense is this bunch of moron pest is……

whole bunch of morons pest here…..RYSK, CCR, PN, thomastansb, jonathann80, alan shearer, devilplate, phantom opera, dormer, indomie, DC33 2008, sunrise…..

what can you expect from morons??....repeating nonsense forever in their whole life......;);)

I must agree with u Mr B :D :D :D

basic
15-03-12, 07:15
all these moronic dogs bark here day & night.....
can't unload their rubbish property, no buyers now....wait for price crash >50%....

Spore property plunge will only achieve by all these global events.....like Asia Financial crisis, lehman bros.....all these will trigger collapse of Spore property price.....

confirm...before 2015, Spore property price down >50%.........

basic
15-03-12, 09:21
Dow Jones may hit 13,200 by tomorrow.

STI already above 3000.

IF we still had a real market, the Dow would be at 6,000 or less. But, at this point it is all just fictional electronic dots on a computing cloud anyway, there is no connection between corporate production and a genuine market price…

March 14th, 2012

real Dow valuation now is 6000.....my call is Dow below 3500 before 2015.....not far out....only wait for 1 event to bring all thing down to earth at super fast rate......print money no use wan, no economy value, only fake & fraud.....problem is printed $$ GAVE to who?? tis is definitely criminal...execution is a must....saving & hardwork are virtue......;);)

basic
15-03-12, 09:23
This upcoming event could crash the euro

March 14th, 2012

Euro is crashing now to below $1.3 soon....Gold is crashing at faster rate now...only fake Dow is manipulating, of course same to STI, we all know who is behind.....after 2016, we will see hard truth......many will go to jail or execution.....;);)

basic
15-03-12, 09:25
Making 9 Million Jobless “Vanish”: How The Government Manipulates Unemployment Statistics

March 14th, 2012

sure....whole world knows....manipulate data, stock market....only useless rubbish do such nonsense.....;);)

thomastansb
15-03-12, 10:16
I confirm prices will drop before 2020 also :)

can't unload their rubbish property, no buyers now....wait for price crash >50%....

Spore property plunge will only achieve by all these global events.....like Asia Financial crisis, lehman bros.....all these will trigger collapse of Spore property price.....

devilplate
15-03-12, 10:49
I confirm prices will drop before 2020 also :)
resale prices oredi drop wat....wahahaa

sunrise
15-03-12, 10:59
resale prices oredi drop wat....wahahaa

changi village badly affected. down more than 50%, soon 80%.

devilplate
15-03-12, 11:05
changi village badly affected. down more than 50%, soon 80%.
ooooo

sissy b goto work doubly hard wor....

poor thing

muahahahhahaa

CCR
15-03-12, 11:11

Sigh when you you ever learn Mr B....

I give up lah....

Now its 2015 50%?????? thats 4 years.... you said 2-3 years from 2011...

I predict by 2020 prices will be higher than what it is now...... AND I WILL BE RIGHT!!!!!

Anyone dare to dispute me? (Other than Smarian and B)

devilplate
15-03-12, 11:13

I give up lah....

I predict by 2020 prices will be higher than what it is now...... AND I WILL BE RIGHT!!!!!

u so sure meh? 2020 sure higher?

scarly 2020 in the midst of a deep recession......

devilplate
15-03-12, 11:16
if sissy b always bey chun on her short term prediction....wat do u expect from her????

she had lost all her sales proceeds and goto work doubly hard at nite nowadays

he praying WAR, doomsday so tat many more man will seek solace mah....

wakakakakakaka

smarian
15-03-12, 11:24
This upcoming event could crash the euro

March 14th, 2012

Euro is crashing now to below $1.3 soon....Gold is crashing at faster rate now...only fake Dow is manipulating, of course same to STI, we all know who is behind.....after 2016, we will see hard truth......many will go to jail or execution.....;);)

That would be a worst case scenario :scared-1:

Rysk
15-03-12, 12:17
I must agree with u Mr B :D :D :D

KING OF ALL FAILURE from sghouse sure must agree with another KING OF ALL FAILURE from condosg.. :D

By the way, u need me to do a "closing ceremony" for your "cannot make it" thread over at sghouse?? :D
http://www.sg-house.com/classifieds/buy-and-sell-private-apartment-condominium/1243648-price-decreasing-for-singapore-property-281.html

Rysk
15-03-12, 12:24

I give up lah....

Please don't "change goal post" for MR B... is not 2-3 years... since Pg. 1 MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT MR B already mentioned clear is 1-2 yrs.. starting from Oct 2011..
So we will know it between Oct 2012 to Sep 2013 :D

I sold what I need to...only fools still keep now....in next 1-2 yrs, you will know....:)

basic
15-03-12, 12:28

I give up lah....

that is why all these moron is real moron LIAR....
!st post of this thread is end Oct 2011....2-3 yrs....so latest is Oct 2014...& now I say BEFORE 2015.....

who is twisting, who lie, who distort ALL THE TIME in this thread....

all these rubbish pest......I will not waste much time with oyu, I spend 30 mins post here everyday, that is it.....you can shout rubbish nonsense here day & night......

basic
15-03-12, 12:30
ooooo

sissy b goto work doubly hard wor....

poor thing

muahahahhahaa

hahaaa...moron family...you have sc.rew your parent, doggies, sisters & all the sibling this morning.....so happy shouting here.....
many morons here....bring them to sc.rew together...same spicies.....
hahaaaa......:D:D:D:D

basic
15-03-12, 12:32
Report that all of Germany’s gold reserves, held in US, may have vaporised as FED may have dipped into it as it plays with $ trillions of debt.

March 14th, 2012

very nice...printing will only lead to collapse.....all these crooks, sonomised each others till AIDS & die together......will not be long.......;);)

basic
15-03-12, 12:34
Steve Rattner: The stress test scenario which assumes 13 per cent unemployment, a halving of stock market valuations and the kind of “market shock” that might be triggered by the collapse of a bank in Europe.

March 14th, 2012

sure...just 1 European bank....anytime next few months......easy lah....;);)

basic
15-03-12, 12:36
Savings low, worry high among US workers: report

March 14th, 2012

why worry....FED will print & feed every americans, waht to worry?? saving is definitely virtue but human rubbish try hard to destroy it.....print & eat & sleep & eat....no worry...hahaaaaa.....;);)

basic
15-03-12, 12:38
Why The American Empire Was Destined To Collapse

March 14th, 2012

rely on printing, where else can they go?? only HELL....
don't dream people will work hard.....humanity...sure doomed.......;);)

basic
15-03-12, 12:39
Why High Gas Prices Are Here To Stay

March 14th, 2012

will only go higher.....print more....$400 is very nice.....;);)

basic
15-03-12, 12:40
Why Are Millions Of Americans Preparing For Doomsday?

March 14th, 2012

these people are much smarter than bernanke.....serious....only insane will go on printing path.....;);)

basic
15-03-12, 12:42
Spanish Banks’ ECB Borrowings Surge to Record of $199 Billion

March 14th, 2012

debt sure surging....& can't pay back...let see how far they can borrow to live....before 2013....hahaaaaa.....all collapse.....;);)

smarian
15-03-12, 12:51
Why High Gas Prices Are Here To Stay

March 14th, 2012

will only go higher.....print more....$400 is very nice.....;);)

Let's switch to electic cars ;)

thomastansb
15-03-12, 13:51
I guarantee by 2050, property prices will be double of what is today.

devilplate
15-03-12, 13:54
I guarantee by 2050, property prices will be double of what is today.
i guarantee u hit the coffin by 2099

smarian
15-03-12, 15:16
Departing Goldman banker slams 'rip-off' culture

LONDON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs faced an unprecedented assault from one of its own on Wednesday after a banker published a withering resignation letter in the New York Times, calling the Wall Street titan a "toxic" place where managing directors referred to their own clients as "muppets."
It was the latest blow for the investment bank. The company -- dubbed a "great vampire squid" in a 2009 article in Rolling Stone magazine -- has been embroiled in the biggest-ever insider trading scandal on Wall Street. And just weeks ago, a top judge criticized Goldman for big conflicts of interest in an energy deal.
In an opinion column in Wednesday's Times, Greg Smith, who worked in equity derivatives, said Goldman (GS.N) had become "as toxic and destructive as I have ever seen it.
"It makes me ill how callously people talk about ripping their clients off. Over the last 12 months I have seen five different managing directors refer to their own clients as 'muppets,'" Smith said.
In the United States "muppet" brings to mind lovable puppets like Kermit the Frog, but in Britain, "muppet" is slang for a stupid person. (Goldman, as it happens, was at one time also the bank for the family of Muppets creator Jim Henson.)
Goldman Sachs issued a short statement in response:
"We disagree with the views expressed, which we don't think reflect the way we run our business. In our view, we will only be successful if our clients are successful. This fundamental truth lies at the heart of how we conduct ourselves."
In a memo to staff, Goldman Chief Executive Lloyd Blankfein and Chief Operating Officer Gary Cohn said Smith's views were in the minority among his 12,000 fellow vice presidents.
"And, what do our people think about how we interact with our clients? Across the firm at all levels, 89 percent of you said that the firm provides exceptional service to them," they said in the memo, a copy of which was reviewed by Reuters.
Congressman Barney Frank, an architect of the 2010 Dodd-Frank financial reform law, said Smith's piece would have "a big impact" on the banking industry's efforts to push back against financial reform.
"It puts the burden on Goldman Sachs and others to show us how what they do benefits the clients and therefore the broader economy," he told Reuters.
Goldman shares closed 3.3 percent lower, on a day when broader markets were up slightly. At least one bank wasted no time in trying to take advantage of the situation.
"In my experience ... client success and firm success can peacefully coexist; in fact thrive," Harris Private Bank Chief Investment Officer Jack Ablin said in an open letter.
"Having served clients for nearly 30 years I can tell you that the long-term success of any institution, whether in the financial field or not, depends on the long-term success and satisfaction of its clients," said Ablin, who oversees $60 billion of investments for individuals and families.
But the company, which sometimes lacks for defenders, garnered at least some public support in response to Smith.
"The many people we have dealt with there have all been exceptionally talented and high-grade, and never once have we had a negative experience in which we felt that they took advantage of us or didn't do what they said they would do," well-known fund manager Whitney Tilson said in a note.
FRIENDLY AND GENUINE?
Smith, who did not return voice mails on his cellphone, carried the title of executive director, but it was not nearly as illustrious as it might sound. Goldman's roughly 12,000 vice presidents and executive directors compare with 450 managing directors -- the next rung up in the Goldman hierarchy and a job classification that Smith didn't achieve. Overall, the company has about 33,000 employees, meaning that 36 percent of Goldman's workforce carried a title similar to Smith's.
South African David Berman, founder of hedge fund Durban Capital and friends with Smith, called him "a very understated, humble type of guy who would tell the truth as truth is important to him.
"But he never struck me as the Goldman-type as he isn't aggressive nor (the) salesman type one expects," Berman said, adding, "I am convinced this is for real with no selfish intent here."
According to the British Financial Services Authority's register, Smith joined Goldman's UK unit a year ago.
Johannesburg-born Smith attended universities in his home country and in the United States, where he received a degree in economics from Stanford University in 2001. He also interviewed to be a Rhodes Scholar in South Africa in 2002.
While at student at Stanford he had a summer internship at Paine Webber in 1999 and a summer internship at Goldman in 2000. Upon graduating from Stanford in 2001, he landed at Goldman.
Internally, Smith's op-ed piece was not necessarily well received. A trader, who knew Smith in passing, said the company is telling staff that Smith is a disgruntled employee who is leaving because he didn't make managing director.
This trader, who did not want to be named, says former Goldman colleagues are saying that Smith "wasn't very commercial," which means he wasn't producing the kind of sales the company wanted.
PAST MEDIA STORMS
Goldman Sachs -- fourth among investment banks last year based on fee-income rankings compiled by Thomson Reuters and Freeman Consulting -- has a history of tension with client interests, experts say.
"Greg Smith refers to the last 12 years, but in fact Goldman has been doing this kind of thing since going back to the Great Depression," author William Cohan told Reuters Insider.
"It's not just the last 12 years; unfortunately it's part of the firm's DNA," said Cohan, author of the Goldman profile "Money and Power" and a former Wall Street banker himself.
In recent years the company has faced other high-profile incidents damaging to its image after the near-collapse of the global banking system in 2008.
Earlier this month it was accused of a major conflict of interest for advising El Paso Corp on its sale to Kinder Morgan, while being a significant shareholder in Kinder.
A lawyer representing an Australian fund in a lawsuit against Goldman over mortgage-backed securities, filed in New York last year and alleging fraud and breach of contract, said he may seek Smith's deposition to help bolster his case.
"Part of Goldman's defense is everybody is sophisticated and everybody knew as much as we knew did," the lawyer, Eric Lewis, said. "But if you're calling your clients muppets -- most muppets don't have the cranial capacity of Goldman."
Paul Volcker, a former Federal Reserve chairman, called the Smith piece a "reflection of the change in market mentality over the last 15, over the last 20 years" at an economics summit in Washington hosted by the Atlantic magazine.
TWITTER IGNITES
Unsurprisingly, Smith's resignation letter captured the imagination of Twitter users. "Greg Smith" was a worldwide trending topic early Wednesday, meaning it had suddenly spiked in interest, while both that and "Goldman Sachs" were trending in the United States.
Many of the commentators expressed surprise about the allegations in the piece, while others called for Smith to shed light on why he left the bank, or pointed out that he seemed to have been employed in a comparatively junior role.
As happens on the Internet in cases like this, near-instant parodies of Smith's letter cropped up. The most popular by far had Darth Vader of "Star Wars" fame resigning from the Empire via a letter similar to Smith's.
"To put the problem in the simplest terms, throttling people with your mind continues to be sidelined in the way the firm operates and thinks about making people dead," the film franchise's dark lord wrote.

basic
15-03-12, 16:46
30 Year Prices At Highest Yield Since August 2011

03/14/2012

An Alternative View On Recent Treasury Weakness

03/14/2012

no buyer now...only FED print & buy....interest will slowly up but run up furiously, no need to wait till2014/5 as bernanke said...before 2014, you will see interest rate super run.....;);)

basic
15-03-12, 16:48
Money from Nothing - A Primer on Fake Wealth Creation and its Implications (Part 2)

03/14/2012

all bubble will burst...all hard truth will kill fake & fraud....law is no use to this crminal, but ethnic & moral will kill all the printers.....coming....;);)

basic
15-03-12, 16:50
Will JPY Devaluation Disrupt Global Growth?

03/14/2012

sure....Yen represent asian currency...Yen plunge means asian currency tumble...China in big problem now.....more to come....all will run road....;);)

basic
15-03-12, 16:51
Bernanke's Latest Take On The Recovery: "Frustratingly Slow"

03/14/2012

this human rubbish definitely in panic & desperate mode.....
history will record this human rubbish, the cause of economy & social meltdown....;);)

basic
15-03-12, 16:52
On This Day In History.... Gas Prices Have Never Been Higher

03/14/2012

this is nothing compared to next 12 months....this is the way to kill all printers....;);)

basic
15-03-12, 16:53
Chinese banquet is nearing the end: ‘Botox economics’ threatens China with toxic shock

March 14th, 2012

print too much & blow too hard.....explode....;);)

basic
15-03-12, 16:55
The MASSIVE wave of bank exec’s resigning

March 14th, 2012

“1) Rats leaving a sinking ship: Either a big economic collapse is about to happen and they are leaving before it does, or a false-flag is coming our way.
2) The “good guys” are finally scaring the “bad guys” away: these resignations have been predicted by many geo-political analysts such as Benjamin Fulford, LaRouche, David Wilcock, and others.
3) Nothing to see here, move along: I can’t believe this theory anymore”

many think printing is not going to work.....instead exploding very soon....;);)

basic
16-03-12, 08:07
no morons...no pest...today....hahaaaa......:):)

basic
16-03-12, 08:10
Top economist: Inflation could soar faster than anyone expects

March 15th, 2012

big inflation, how to QE?? very nice, no QE, what will happen??......why stock run?? because of QE, no QE....all factor in will return back in double & more....;);)

basic
16-03-12, 08:11
Spanish house prices dropped a whopping 11,2% YoY on the 4th quarter last year!
March 15th, 2012

global property price is sinking everyday except a few asian country...even china is dropping big way now.....global economy is falling like rock, our economy can be good?? property can go up?? printing to push?? once stop printing what happen??....someone push, someone will kill.....our rubbish will be killed....

basic
16-03-12, 08:12
Home Default Notices Rise in February: Realty Trac
March 15th, 2012

US print so much yet property default is escalating everyday....so we print even more??...US print, dare not loan out.....we anyhow loan out to property??.....
time will tell..... ;);)

basic
16-03-12, 08:14
Ex-Fed Chairman Volcker: Bernanke’s inflation gamble could cause “doomsday scenario”

March 15th, 2012

Paul Volcker is the best......
bernanke is the most human rubbish....
dommsday is for sure.....;);)

basic
16-03-12, 08:16
Meredith Whitney is back with another outrageous muni bond prediction, says a “tidal wave” of defaults is coming…

March 15th, 2012

why print still default?? print will never enough.....
print will explode, that is all......print you dare to spend?? only irresponsible dare to spend & irresponsible people will not pay back.....

basic
16-03-12, 08:18
Top trader Clark: The market just gave a powerful sell signal

March 15th, 2012

super huge bubble....only fools cannot see...how to back up by economy & company result??......;);)

basic
16-03-12, 08:20
U.S. fuel economy at record high

March 15th, 2012

nice...higher better....no QE, all will have to return back including QE1 & 2....all pay back....;);)

basic
16-03-12, 08:22
JP MORGAN: CHINA’S ECONOMY IS EXPERIENCING A HARD LANDING

March 15th, 2012

sure....property will be in hard landing like Japan....as what Wen JiaBao said....coming....;);)

thomastansb
16-03-12, 10:07
This is a known fact. I don't understand why the big fuss. I don't expect monks, nuns, priests etc to work in a bank. Maybe those who expect that will get a shock.

Departing Goldman banker slams 'rip-off' culture

LONDON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs faced an unprecedented assault from one of its own on Wednesday after a banker published a withering resignation letter in the New York Times, calling the Wall Street titan a "toxic" place where managing directors referred to their own clients as "muppets."

CCR
16-03-12, 11:07

All busy making money off stocks, property and collecting rents, reading your posts is only when we are done with that and enjoying life sipping a cup of coffee while you suck thumb...

WAKE UP!!!!!

This is the start of a cyclical BULL market....
Dont make the same mistake again

devilplate
16-03-12, 11:18
All busy making money off stocks, property and collecting rents, reading your posts is only when we are done with that and enjoying life sipping a cup of coffee while you suck thumb...

WAKE UP!!!!!

This is the start of a cyclical BULL market....
Dont make the same mistake again
all busy except me!

CRYYYYYYYYYYYY

i cant find any entry points leh.....CRYYYYYYYYYYYYY

sunrise
16-03-12, 11:19

you thirsty or what? :cheers2:

basic
16-03-12, 11:47
hahaaaa...all these morons pest are back....
like dogs, 1 call, all wagging their tails craeling back.....

stupid morons...admit they are morons.....
morons make peanut, lost their whole family life.........
hahaaaa......:):)

basic
16-03-12, 11:49
News for 3/15/12 – Italy’s public debt hits record 1.94 trillion euros; Portugal, Ireland May Need More Aid; Fitch Cuts Outlook On UK Rating To Negative Amid Elevated Debt

March 15th, 2012

Just the beginning.....you think youcan feed all these hungry ghosts by printing & pushing property price?? hahaaaa.....all will crash hard.....coming soon......;);)

basic
16-03-12, 11:51
Netanyahu: Israel won’t need USA OK to hit Iran

March 15th, 2012

stupid nonsense...talk so much rubbish...just whack, just do it...hahaaaa....;);)

basic
16-03-12, 11:52
China states it will not allow the Yuan to rise any more against the US dollar as that would be against its interests:

March 15th, 2012

with Yen falling like rock...next is RMB...Asian fate is determined....on the way down, who will still invest in Asia with currency diving soon....all fund will outflow fast & furious....dump all asset & property fast....hahaaa....;);)

basic
16-03-12, 11:54
Real unemployment, if calculated the way it was before Regan? More like 22%

March 15th, 2012

tons in US today...no job, not looking for jobs, part time, trmp job, work with no pay.....many more....stupid fake & fraud rubbish....win election?? are we the same??.....too many fools.....;);)

basic
16-03-12, 11:56
US debt clock, of course UK is in a similar position when you take account for the differing sizes of the countries, but it somehow looks like by comparison to a couple of years ago that the figures in the thousands columns are moving faster upwards as if the debts are accelerating higher:

March 15th, 2012

sure...debt is bubbling high...once burst, world economy will collapse....now rely on printing to live, once stop printing....what will happen?? printing cannot suppress rate hike forever...nothing is forever except change to opposite....coming.....hahaaa......;);)

basic
16-03-12, 11:58
Iran buying millions of tonnes of wheat from US, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Germany, Canada, Brazil, Australia and corn from Argentina:

March 15th, 2012

all is preparing & get ready.....all a sudden, we are in $150 oil...$200, $300, $400......all the printing will unwind...swee!!!....hahaaaa....;);)

devilplate
16-03-12, 12:05
hahaaaa...all these morons pest are back....
like dogs, 1 call, all wagging their tails craeling back.....

stupid morons...admit they are morons.....
morons make peanut, lost their whole family life.........
hahaaaa......:):)
MOTHER OF ALL MORONS!!!!

WAKAKAKAKKAKAA

Rysk
16-03-12, 13:47
MOTHER OF ALL MORONS!!!!

WAKAKAKAKKAKAA

There are many morons here.... but only two FAILURE.. :D

thomastansb
16-03-12, 14:38
No entry, can exit mah. Cash out profit first.

all busy except me!

CRYYYYYYYYYYYY

smarian
16-03-12, 14:46
Netanyahu: Israel won’t need USA OK to hit Iran

March 15th, 2012

stupid nonsense...talk so much rubbish...just whack, just do it...hahaaaa....;);)

The clock is ticking :scared-1:

Rysk
16-03-12, 15:05
Yes, time is running out for the below thread after talk BIG BIG for 4-yrs yet still cannot make it.. cos going to close shop soon! :D

PN
16-03-12, 15:13

sure... tick tock tick tock...... Lease expiring soon :D

CCR
16-03-12, 15:14
all busy except me!

CRYYYYYYYYYYYY

Stocks or property?

CCR
16-03-12, 15:18
Yes, time is running out for the below thread after talk BIG BIG for 4-yrs yet still cannot make it.. cos going to close shop soon! :D

Bro, I really respect them man...

They must have REALY MISSED the boat BIG TIME to go into every possible forum to post this day and night...

I mean it really takes a LOT of time to cut and past into so many forum man... I think practically a full time job...

Me just read for fun and post a bit here and I feel quite busy sometime liao lol....

Guess when you MISSED the BOAT BIG TIME you have no choice but to do that

basic
16-03-12, 15:25
hahaaaa.....all these morons dogs....just shout....all wagging their tails here....
real moronic dogs.....all these stupid fools......hahaaaaa.....
day & night personal attack 1 person here......beside moron & dog, no better words to these whole bunch of fools......:):)

basic
16-03-12, 15:26
New documentary on the interconnected nature of global crises

March 15th, 2012

sure....1 down, all down...coming very soon.....;);)

basic
16-03-12, 15:28
Art Cashin’s Warning Came True, A Top Chinese Politician Was Just Replaced By A North Korean-Trained Economist

March 15th, 2012

sure....bo xilai....nice & capable guy...but china politics....cultural revolution is back....hahaaaa......china hard landing?? riots or unrest??....unavoidable.....;);)

Rysk
16-03-12, 15:43
Bro, I really respect them man...

They must have REALY MISSED the boat BIG TIME to go into every possible forum to post this day and night...

I mean it really takes a LOT of time to cut and past into so many forum man... I think practically a full time job...

Me just read for fun and post a bit here and I feel quite busy sometime liao lol....

Guess when you MISSED the BOAT BIG TIME you have no choice but to do that

So now you know such kind of tactics is not new!!
MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT MR SMARIAN has been trying very very very hard over at sghouse for 4-yrs.. yet still cannot make it!

Now over at condosg here, comes another MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT called MR B trying his luck also.. :D

CCR
16-03-12, 15:54
So now you know such kind of tactics is not new!!
MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT MR SMARIAN has been trying very very very hard over at sghouse for 4-yrs.. yet still cannot make it!

Now over at condosg here, comes another MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT called MR B trying his luck also.. :D

they could have join the property ride upwards even 3 years ago.... would have at at least made 40% profit...

basic
16-03-12, 15:57
DYLAN GRICE: Greece Is Merely A Thunderclap Ahead Of The Storm

March 15th, 2012

sure....everybody knows...the perfect storm ison the way...swee!!!....;);)

basic
16-03-12, 15:59
Can the market really keep its joie de vivre if all we get is a measly 3-5% top line expansion when companies report in April? And what about ‘Sell in May and go away? Only 31 trading days left until May 1st

March 15th, 2012

baseless rally & market....only by printing $$....cannot see sun light wan....king without clothes....wait for the naive small boy to shout & laugh loud.....coming soon.....all the fools will be wondering....;);)

basic
16-03-12, 16:01
BANK OF GREECE ‘PRINTING ITS OWN EUROS’ SAYS BELGIAN ECONOMIST

March 15th, 2012

why not?? ecerybody also can print like US....korea print US$, philipines print Euro.....this world already without ethnic, no right or wrong, only human rubbish do nonsense & ruin the world.....;);)

basic
16-03-12, 16:03
South African Gold Production Dives Again To 90 Year Lows

March 15th, 2012

biggest gold producer...output dive to 90 yrs low...yet gold price also tumbling....hahaaaa....all manipulation from stock to commodity to......all these human rubbish....but hard truth will be out, unavoidable...by then, economy collapse.....;);)

basic
16-03-12, 16:04
Maariv Reports Cabinet Favors Iran Attack, US Delivers Iran ‘Final’ Ultimatum

March 15th, 2012

talk so much rubbish...just whack, & fire...useless fool....send your armies to hell lah...hahaaa.....;);)

Rysk
16-03-12, 16:06
they could have join the property ride upwards even 3 years ago.... would have at at least made 40% profit...

But unlike MR SMARIAN.. MR B is smarter as he dare not put "S'pore property price is coming down fast" but instead use "Property price is coming down fast"..

So that he can easily divert the attention which he is doing it now by doing copy & paste of bad news all over the world, in case S'pore property price did not go down as what he had expected! :D

basic
16-03-12, 16:06
HIV, MALARIA SOAR IN GREECE

March 15th, 2012

too bad....face it....PIIGS on the way....all collapse...go ahead & do business with them, ghost will pay back.....hahaaaa.....;);)

smarian
16-03-12, 16:23
HIV, MALARIA SOAR IN GREECE

March 15th, 2012

too bad....face it....PIIGS on the way....all collapse...go ahead & do business with them, ghost will pay back.....hahaaaa.....;);)

No jobs plus epidemic that's really bad :scared-1:

basic
16-03-12, 17:32
Most of Israel security cabinet backs Iran strike

March 15th, 2012

If Iran war.....so many country in recession now.....so many jobless, no food, sick, retiress, baby boomers across the world...yet oil price surges to $400....what happen?? print money, the more they print the worse will be......hahaaa.....;);)

basic
16-03-12, 17:34
New evidence suggests interest rates could finally be on the verge of a big move higher

March 15th, 2012

sure...interest rate on the way up buyt slowly...within next 12 months, it will trigger a super fast & furious rate hike....song!! the higher the better, double digit will be super nice.....;);)

basic
16-03-12, 17:36
Professor Admati raised an alarm: “Why are we letting banks hand out dividend payments and encouraging risky behavior after they passed flimsy tests?” she said. “It’s frankly dangerous, and the Fed should not allow it.”

March 15th, 2012

all the rubbish banks, alreday bankrupt....borrow all the bailout money....dare not loan out, use it to show as banks profit, use it to issue out dividend, pay bonuses....same, ponzi & debt shoot up....bigger bankrupt, that is all....ai lai liao.....;);)

basic
16-03-12, 17:38
As the world enters the Second Great Depression, DOT Com tech Bubble II has occurred.

March 15th, 2012

sure...Apple worth that much?? the most 10-20% of current value....hige bubble like dot com bubble burst....Ipad, Iphone, Macbook....just rubbish, tons out there.....real fools....explode lah.....;);)

basic
16-03-12, 17:40
Here Is Why Everything Is Up Today – From Goldman: “Expect The New QE As Soon As April”

March 15th, 2012

hahaaa...out to con people again....oil price at this level...high inflaiton, still dare to print?? hahaaaaa....print lah, more will die faster......if don't print, current market already factor in US$2-3trillion, what happen??...hahaaa....;);)

basic
16-03-12, 17:41
Lakshman Achuthan On ECRI’s Recession Call: I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE

March 15th, 2012

no other choice....no other outcome...only recession & depression...coming soon...spore property bubble burst big way....hahaaa......;);)

basic
16-03-12, 17:43
Russia, India and China buy oil from Iran in gold:

March 15th, 2012

nice....use anything...RMB, gold, commodity, barter....stop using printed US$ & Euro....will be super nice....kill these rubbish printers...world economy collapse...lai liao......;);)

basic
16-03-12, 17:45
U.S. Election Management, Brought to You by Goldman Sachs

March 15th, 2012

sure...they want to control the world.....let people power to kill this monster, then bernanke, grithner, draghi....all will be gone...chop thei whole family off....nice....no mercy to human rubbish.....;);)

smarian
16-03-12, 19:17
New evidence suggests interest rates could finally be on the verge of a big move higher

March 15th, 2012

sure...interest rate on the way up buyt slowly...within next 12 months, it will trigger a super fast & furious rate hike....song!! the higher the better, double digit will be super nice.....;);)

It will be a nightmare more $$$$ will fly :scared-1:

teddybear
16-03-12, 19:22
The 10% ABSD is wayang only. They really want to cool the OCR property market? Really? Sure or not? I wait and see! See whether they wayang again? :p

-------------------------------------------------------
Business Times - 16 Mar 2012

'Cooling' back in frame as Feb home sales rise
Govt keeping eye on the market as developers sell 2,413 private homes
By MICHELLE TAN
(SINGAPORE) It seems the government's property cooling measures have lost their 'cool factor', as February marked the highest number of units sold by developers in a month since July 2009.
Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) figures reflected a total of 2,413 private homes - excluding executive condominiums (ECs) - being sold in the month of February.
This is 29 per cent more than in January (the month that Chinese New Year fell this year) and more than double that sold in the same period last year.
If ECs were added to the mix, the spike was even more impressive, with a total of 3,138 units sold in February - up 51 per cent from January's 2,077 units.
The robust buying sentiment revived conjecture that the government could act again to puncture any possible property bubble in the making. It has taken several steps of late, including an additional buyer's stamp duty (ABSD), to cool the market.
A Ministry of National Development (MND) spokesman confirmed that the authorities were keeping a sharp eye on the developments, saying: 'The government will continue to monitor the market closely and, if necessary, we will introduce further measures to ensure a stable and sustainable property market.'
Chua Yang Liang, head of research, South East Asia, at Jones Lang LaSalle, warned: 'As a result of this strong market performance, we have elevated the policy risk but not to a level where we can expect any immediate government intervention. However, should transaction volume continue to rise unabated by March, then the risk of further measures is quite likely then.'
Several factors contributed to the pick-up in February.
Said Alan Cheong, director of research & consultancy at Savills (Singapore): 'The main demand driver has been low mortgage rates, which are generally below 1.5 per cent. Short of having an interest rate policy of some sort, administrative measures have not been effective in reining in the buying penchant. Unless interest rates rise very significantly, it would have little impact on demand.'
Moreover, Chia Siew Chuin, director of research & advisory at Colliers International, added: 'The creative promotions and sweeteners dangled by developers in various forms to cushion the impact of the ABSD - such as part absorption of the stamp duty, price discounts, early bird or VIP preview prices, as well as furniture and fit-out vouchers - have also encouraged homebuyers to commit.'
Sales of ECs (a type of hybrid public-private housing) also soared, with 725 units sold in February, more than treble the 205 units in January and almost six times the volume sold in the year-earlier period, making it the highest monthly figure since the resumption of EC sales in October 2010.
Credo Real Estate executive director Ong Teck Hui said: 'The increased demand for ECs was expected especially after the income ceiling for it was raised last August, resulting in a larger pool of eligible buyers.'
Top-selling projects for the month included Parc Rosewood (380 units sold at $994 psf median price), Guillemard Edge in Geylang (275 units sold at $1,215 psf median price) and Watertown at Punggol (182 units sold at $1,341 psf median price).
Notably, Guillemard Edge - which sold all the units that were released - was one of the new launches during the month, together with other developments such as Bartley Residences and Casa Cambio.
Among ECs, Twin Waterfalls at Punggol was the most well received with 257 units sold at a median price of $727 psf.
The most expensive unit sold by a developer for the month was an apartment at Scotts Square, which transacted at $4,661 psf.
However, Mohammed Ismail, CEO of PropNex Realty, highlighted that the sales volume of such luxury homes continues to remain low with only 11 units priced above $2,500 psf being sold in February, putting sales in the high- end bracket at a 'standstill'.
'The demand in the city centre is expected to remain subdued as it has a higher proportion of foreign buyers compared with suburban areas,' commented Mr Ismail.
Much of the action was in the mass-market outside core region (OCR), with 1,830 units being sold in the month compared with 1,761 in the month before. This was despite the fact that the number of OCR units released by developers fell 21 per cent month- on-month to 1,567 in February.
Some 56 units were sold in the core central region (CCR) and 527 in the rest of central region (RCR).
The number of units launched but unsold has also risen steadily since last October - when it stood at 5,922 - to 7,586 in February.
Some consultants feel that with an increasing pipeline of projects rolling out in the months to come, demand could potentially continue to chase supply. This may result in the return of en bloc sales and reignite foreigner purchases.
Upcoming launches include Allgreen's 928-unit Riversails in Sengkang and MCL Land's 679-unit Ripple Bay in Pasir Ris.

basic
17-03-12, 07:33

March 15th, 2012

market is giving strong force for rate hike...bernanke cannot use lip service anymore...but with Iran war & high oil price, if he print global economy will explode.....
If he don't print now, then US election, he can't print anymore....
If economy is strong, demand is high, then will force rate to go higher too unless is a fake one....same to Spore...
high oil price, strong economy, Euro problem.....a credit squueze for a huge sudden surge up is the best.....hahaaaa....whatever, no one buy US bond now, mostly selling, run road fast before big crash, US holders also dumping big way now.....swee!!!......;);)

basic
17-03-12, 07:37
北京土地市场分外冷清 8宗挂牌地块无人应价

2012年3月

It's time to whack COW, no different from horse....why so few land sales, he should dump as many as possible, whether there is buyer or not, at least 80 plots/yr, each plot at least 300-600 units......
this cow is abnother gone case....will ken whacked big way in next election....real useless......
time to whack him down......look at China tons of land sale in evey cities although no bidders....here hopeless.....

basic
17-03-12, 07:39
Brent At $126 As Israel Security Cabinet Votes 8 To 6 To Attack Iran

03/16/2012

nice....go ahead....no need to talk so much....;);)

basic
17-03-12, 07:40
Industrial Production Misses, Capacity Utilization Declines For First Time Since April 2011

03/16/2012

no need to fake....no demand...all build up inventory only, all scrap later....;);)

phantom_opera
17-03-12, 07:41
Watertown 182 units sold at $1,341 psf median price

:scared-1:

basic
17-03-12, 07:41
The Big Fat Greek Lie Is Now Obvious to Spain… So Who’s Next to Default?

March 16th, 2012

all the same but BIGGER & bigger, that is all....Spain, Italy....PIIGS....explode....coming......;);)

basic
17-03-12, 07:44
Not Out of The Woods Yet: Despite Progress, Euro Crisis Is Far From Over

March 16th, 2012

just started....just 1 event fail like lehman bros....Spore property can down >40% within 6 months time....as retrenchment in hundreds of thousands, rate hike in double digits....within 12 months down>50%....SWEE!!!!.....:D:D

basic
17-03-12, 07:46
Chinese official proposes death penalty as deterrent to government corruption amounting to about $100,000 or greater.

March 16th, 2012

sure....Spore should implement the same...just execute.....we printed few 100 S$Billion in last few yrs.....where the money go?? hard truth will be out 1 day....fair?? legal? ethnically right??......I believe many will be executed if above law implemented in Spore....just do it....all these human rubbish, top down.......;);)

phantom_opera
17-03-12, 07:46
Singapore export up 30% in Feb :p

basic
17-03-12, 07:49
They have not fixed anything. The problem is just that much bigger and more complicated now. The next “event” will be just as abrupt and 100 times bigger.

March 16th, 2012

sure...what have they done beside printing $$?? print=debt.....so when coming debt bubble burst...definitely is 100x bigger than lehman bros....lehman crash spore property by 30% in 6 months....so coming one can crash 60% in 6 months will be very nice liao....no need 100x.....hahaaaa......;);)

indomie
17-03-12, 08:11
Chinese official proposes death penalty as deterrent to government corruption amounting to about $100,000 or greater.

March 16th, 2012

sure....Spore should implement the same...just execute.....we printed few 100 S$Billion in last few yrs.....where the money go?? hard truth will be out 1 day....fair?? legal? ethnically right??......I believe many will be executed if above law implemented in Spore....just do it....all these human rubbish, top down.......;);)
Are u not a singaporean? U accusing ur own government of financial misconduct. Where is ur proof?

PN
17-03-12, 11:23
Basic must have fall in love with this forum. So far never kenna banned.

In CNA, alam1, alam, yang, young all kenna banned already.
Latest nick in CNA is yalam.

You are like a cockroach. 打不死的蟑螂.
Where is the Baygon? :D

smarian
17-03-12, 11:25
Brent At $126 As Israel Security Cabinet Votes 8 To 6 To Attack Iran

03/16/2012

nice....go ahead....no need to talk so much....;);)

Time is running out .... :scared-1:

PN
17-03-12, 11:31
Time is running out .... :scared-1:

World going to end soon. :scared-4:
No time to lose then.

Where are you running to? Buy a boat and become boat people together with Basic.
Float in the Ocean better?

Quickly PM Basic, maybe he standby one already.

sunrise
17-03-12, 11:46
World going to end soon. :scared-4:
No time to lose then.

Where are you running to? Buy a boat and become boat people together with Basic.
Float in the Ocean better?

Quickly PM Basic, maybe he standby one already.

Both of them can be found inside the urinary bowl.
this is what cockroach do.
they like salty taste :D

smarian
17-03-12, 11:55

March 16th, 2012

In China anything goes :scared-1:

Laguna
17-03-12, 13:17
HK property market is turning up fast

PN
17-03-12, 14:09
In China anything goes :scared-1:

Why you care? You live in china?

Even so. Are you one of them? :tongue3:

dtrax
17-03-12, 14:26

how? when? why? :scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4:

kane
17-03-12, 15:20

What's the latest word there?

smarian
17-03-12, 16:50

March 15th, 2012

It will spell bad news to all :scared-1:

PN
17-03-12, 16:50
Mr Smarian on a serious note

Are you currently living in HDB and waiting to buy your first condo since 4 yrs ago?

What are the obstacles you faced from the start? Is it the property price or your professional income?

Care to share?

smarian
17-03-12, 17:26
Not Out of The Woods Yet: Despite Progress, Euro Crisis Is Far From Over

March 16th, 2012

just started....just 1 event fail like lehman bros....Spore property can down >40% within 6 months time....as retrenchment in hundreds of thousands, rate hike in double digits....within 12 months down>50%....SWEE!!!!.....:D:D

Here we go again :scared-1:

rattydrama
17-03-12, 17:46
hopfully singapore follow suits but with cm5 not sure....perhaps takes a longer while.

Allthepies
17-03-12, 18:00
Wheelock PRoperties cheong 25% in a single day! :D

Rysk
17-03-12, 20:40
Mr Smarian on a serious note

Are you currently living in HDB and waiting to buy your first condo since 4 yrs ago?

What are the obstacles you faced from the start? Is it the property price or your professional income?

Care to share?
Already said 100x.. Both MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT now in long term rental.. So even u ask till 2020 still won't get the answer.... Their obstacle is inexperience in property market..:D

teddybear
17-03-12, 21:04
what new evidence hah? You didn't provide any lei, smart Alex, what say you? :p

March 15th, 2012

smarian
17-03-12, 21:43
The 10% ABSD is wayang only. They really want to cool the OCR property market? Really? Sure or not? I wait and see! See whether they wayang again? :p

-------------------------------------------------------
Business Times - 16 Mar 2012

'Cooling' back in frame as Feb home sales rise
Govt keeping eye on the market as developers sell 2,413 private homes
By MICHELLE TAN
(SINGAPORE) It seems the government's property cooling measures have lost their 'cool factor', as February marked the highest number of units sold by developers in a month since July 2009.
Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) figures reflected a total of 2,413 private homes - excluding executive condominiums (ECs) - being sold in the month of February.
This is 29 per cent more than in January (the month that Chinese New Year fell this year) and more than double that sold in the same period last year.
If ECs were added to the mix, the spike was even more impressive, with a total of 3,138 units sold in February - up 51 per cent from January's 2,077 units.
The robust buying sentiment revived conjecture that the government could act again to puncture any possible property bubble in the making. It has taken several steps of late, including an additional buyer's stamp duty (ABSD), to cool the market.
A Ministry of National Development (MND) spokesman confirmed that the authorities were keeping a sharp eye on the developments, saying: 'The government will continue to monitor the market closely and, if necessary, we will introduce further measures to ensure a stable and sustainable property market.'
Chua Yang Liang, head of research, South East Asia, at Jones Lang LaSalle, warned: 'As a result of this strong market performance, we have elevated the policy risk but not to a level where we can expect any immediate government intervention. However, should transaction volume continue to rise unabated by March, then the risk of further measures is quite likely then.'
Several factors contributed to the pick-up in February.
Said Alan Cheong, director of research & consultancy at Savills (Singapore): 'The main demand driver has been low mortgage rates, which are generally below 1.5 per cent. Short of having an interest rate policy of some sort, administrative measures have not been effective in reining in the buying penchant. Unless interest rates rise very significantly, it would have little impact on demand.'
Moreover, Chia Siew Chuin, director of research & advisory at Colliers International, added: 'The creative promotions and sweeteners dangled by developers in various forms to cushion the impact of the ABSD - such as part absorption of the stamp duty, price discounts, early bird or VIP preview prices, as well as furniture and fit-out vouchers - have also encouraged homebuyers to commit.'
Sales of ECs (a type of hybrid public-private housing) also soared, with 725 units sold in February, more than treble the 205 units in January and almost six times the volume sold in the year-earlier period, making it the highest monthly figure since the resumption of EC sales in October 2010.
Credo Real Estate executive director Ong Teck Hui said: 'The increased demand for ECs was expected especially after the income ceiling for it was raised last August, resulting in a larger pool of eligible buyers.'
Top-selling projects for the month included Parc Rosewood (380 units sold at $994 psf median price), Guillemard Edge in Geylang (275 units sold at $1,215 psf median price) and Watertown at Punggol (182 units sold at $1,341 psf median price).
Notably, Guillemard Edge - which sold all the units that were released - was one of the new launches during the month, together with other developments such as Bartley Residences and Casa Cambio.
Among ECs, Twin Waterfalls at Punggol was the most well received with 257 units sold at a median price of $727 psf.
The most expensive unit sold by a developer for the month was an apartment at Scotts Square, which transacted at $4,661 psf.
However, Mohammed Ismail, CEO of PropNex Realty, highlighted that the sales volume of such luxury homes continues to remain low with only 11 units priced above $2,500 psf being sold in February, putting sales in the high- end bracket at a 'standstill'.
'The demand in the city centre is expected to remain subdued as it has a higher proportion of foreign buyers compared with suburban areas,' commented Mr Ismail.
Much of the action was in the mass-market outside core region (OCR), with 1,830 units being sold in the month compared with 1,761 in the month before. This was despite the fact that the number of OCR units released by developers fell 21 per cent month- on-month to 1,567 in February.
Some 56 units were sold in the core central region (CCR) and 527 in the rest of central region (RCR).
The number of units launched but unsold has also risen steadily since last October - when it stood at 5,922 - to 7,586 in February.
Some consultants feel that with an increasing pipeline of projects rolling out in the months to come, demand could potentially continue to chase supply. This may result in the return of en bloc sales and reignite foreigner purchases.
Upcoming launches include Allgreen's 928-unit Riversails in Sengkang and MCL Land's 679-unit Ripple Bay in Pasir Ris.

Soon the gov will come up with another CM:scared-1:

teddybear
17-03-12, 21:48
Another CM to provide more disadvantage from buying resale at cheaper price and advantage to buy new launch at high-high prices? :scared-1:

danntbt
18-03-12, 09:40
..........CMarian.....say so.....so SMart.....

Rysk
18-03-12, 14:11
What to do! Property price keep going UP UP UP since talk BIG BIG down for 4-yrs in sghouse.. talk till now condosg still going UP UP UP... UP till sghouse one (below) going to close shop soon liao how!! :D

DaytonaSS
18-03-12, 14:21
What to do! Property price keep going UP UP UP since talk BIG BIG down for 4-yrs in sghouse.. talk till now condosg still going UP UP UP... UP till sghouse one (below) going to close shop soon liao how!! :D

i was wondering how they talk down the market between june 2009 till now. Every month chong but they every month shout crash. dont shout just buy, sell now dont know huat till where liao!!!

so the best in life is dont read all those shit the analysis analysis. Go out there and look at the truth. If the analysis is there analyzing after the decades.... better stop reading their rubbish.

smarian
18-03-12, 16:11
Why The American Empire Was Destined To Collapse

March 14th, 2012

rely on printing, where else can they go?? only HELL....
don't dream people will work hard.....humanity...sure doomed.......;);)

If US empire collapse, the whole world economy will suffer :scared-1:

Rysk
18-03-12, 17:07
i was wondering how they talk down the market between june 2009 till now. Every month chong but they every month shout crash. dont shout just buy, sell now dont know huat till where liao!!!

so the best in life is dont read all those shit the analysis analysis. Go out there and look at the truth. If the analysis is there analyzing after the decades.... better stop reading their rubbish.
That I can't answer you.. U need to interview with both MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT MR SMARIAN from sghouse & MR B from condosg. They are the "copy & paste" expert, so should be able to answer you loh

PN
18-03-12, 18:40
That I can't answer you.. U need to interview with both MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT MR SMARIAN from sghouse & MR B from condosg. They are the "copy & paste" expert, so should be able to answer you loh

Must go to Changi beach to interview them. They should be there everyday.

Look for a good location with a good view of the ocean. Position your video camera pointing towards the ocean and start your camera rolling. From far you'll see a an object getting bigger as it approaches slowly. When it's close enough you'll be able to tell it's a sampan boat. It's moves very slowly because it's design to be green with no motor attached to it. As the sampan approaches towards the shore, you should be able to identify TWO human beings in the boat paddlling like hell.

You can call them Ah B and Ah S. Ask them to show you their camp. Maybe they are sharing one. I'm not so sure about this. Don't miss asking them about their hi-tech cut & paste technology.
The cut & pace is at such a high speed everyday. Amazing.

Also check out their latest invention call the "Never Flat Again Battery". It keeps their laptops running round the clock without charging.
I suspect there are other innovative gadgets which they can show such as "No More Mosquito Repeller". Ask them, they should be able show you how they survive living in Changi Beach.

Disclaimer: The above are just my imagination of their lifes at Changi. For the real story, make sure they tell you everything. Nothing beats hearing it from the horse's mouth.

smarian
18-03-12, 20:12
They have not fixed anything. The problem is just that much bigger and more complicated now. The next “event” will be just as abrupt and 100 times bigger.

March 16th, 2012

sure...what have they done beside printing $$?? print=debt.....so when coming debt bubble burst...definitely is 100x bigger than lehman bros....lehman crash spore property by 30% in 6 months....so coming one can crash 60% in 6 months will be very nice liao....no need 100x.....hahaaaa......;);)

At 100 times bigger it will be the ultimate bubble burst :scared-1:

basic
19-03-12, 06:45
only moron sold in early 2009…only morons hold since end of last yr……
so more moron pests in this forum….hold tight tight….very nice….
resale market already death…they can’t unload their rubbish, wait for price to down >50% in 2-3 yrs time before 2015….
market already down since 6 months ago….like market down from 1997 to 2006….oyu will see the real effect in next 2-3 yrs….time will tell, only morons look at now & past market….smart one look at price of future……
all these stupid morons…..day & night here including weekend……hahaaa…..hate this thread so much yet read every news everyday here, look at the view #, no need to deny…..hahaaaa……:D:D:D:D

basic
19-03-12, 06:48
why these morons admit they are morons?? said many times here....repeat same personal attack here& nothing else.....shouting untruth lies, then happy like morons, typical of Ah Q spirit of old china......
living in lies & their imagination.....typicalof real morons...tons here....hahaaa.....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

basic
19-03-12, 07:40
Greece faces euro exit without more support, IMF says
March 18th, 2012

this is what IMF said....it will happen.....without support, most of them, PIIGS, European, US, Japan........ will bankrupt & collapse the world....but who can support them forever...many elections on the way, that is it for all the current rubbish leaders, kill them......

basic
19-03-12, 09:03
resale has totally no buyers.....all stuck & wait for price to down >50% in 2-3 yrs time.....those borrow $500k-$1.5mil to buy property, once 1 Europe bank default, domino to globally, the effect is 100x bigger than lehman bros….Spore property will down >40% within 6 months, huge retrenchment, rate hike furiously…that is it…..
property is long term cycle……market down from 1997 to almost 2006 before up again….almost a 10 yrs down trend, so what is 5 month to 10 yrs?? this current downtrend will be much longer than 10 yrs……nice…..whether will it be like Japan down 90% in 20 yrs?? since our financial data is similar to Japan on reserved, debt, print $$, currency…..

all the developer slae figure or monthly sale....there is tons of monkey trick, cheating?? same to 1 transaction at record price.....we all know, all these are rubbish......

Condo Kaiser
19-03-12, 11:36
"Spore property will down >40% within 6 months, huge retrenchment, rate hike furiously…that is it….."

Mr B has provided a new timeline---40% price decline within 6months.....

basic
19-03-12, 11:41
‘When this Ponzi scheme finally comes down it will be unlike anything we’ve ever seen in terms of economic collapse and financial asset annihilation.’

March 18th, 2012

sure....total collapse after print & huge debt....total bankrupt....
coming soon.....all ready to run road, so expect a bigger than 19/10/1987, 1 day plunging to be happen once trigger.....Dow crash >30% in 1 day...swee!!!!......

basic
19-03-12, 11:43
President Obama signs Executive Order allowing for control over all US resources

March 18th, 2012

get ready to confiscate all americans gold like in 1934 once market collapse??......all is in despearte & panic mode to do all nonsense....they know it well as they did it themselves.....;);)

basic
19-03-12, 11:44
Occupy Wall Street Activist Cecily McMillan Allegedly Beaten By NYPD (Video)

March 18th, 2012

sure...what the world needs today is people power to topple all rubbish govt....will see more new govts forming in next few months from France, Greece to US & many more.....people power will show in next few yrs to rescue human being again....all human rubbish in panic mode......;);)

basic
19-03-12, 11:45
We all know there have been 3,800 Fiat Currencies that have tanked.

March 18th, 2012

all fiat, ponzi & bubb;e will burst....no exception...like Spore property, Apple shares....all will be down & gone....;);)

basic
19-03-12, 11:47
Tens of thousands march for leftist French candidate

March 18th, 2012

go people go....tear down all rubbish govt in the world today.....;);)

basic
19-03-12, 11:49
PIMCO chief Mohamed El-Erian expects ‘second Greece’ in Portugal The giant bond fund PIMCO said Europe has not yet tamed its debt crisis and will soon face a “second Greece” in Portugal as the country’s economy spirals downwards.

March 18th, 2012

sure.....PIIGS will all collapse in time to come...starting from 2012....will see 1 by 1 down.....Greece is just a small starter....bigger one, they can't handle & no one will want to bear hige losts to their taxpayers'.....after France election...all can go & fly kites liao.....;);)

basic
19-03-12, 11:51
Goldman Sachs exec ‘caught on tape leaking secrets about Apple and Intel’ to hedge fund owner convicted of insider trading

March 18th, 2012

Apple is a big bubble, not worth at all...the most 10% of current worth....beside manipulaiton, what else....only fools jump ion & get slaughter once hard truth is out like Spore property....coming.....;);)

sunrise
19-03-12, 11:51
Must go to Changi beach to interview them. They should be there everyday.

Look for a good location with a good view of the ocean. Position your video camera pointing towards the ocean and start your camera rolling. From far you'll see a an object getting bigger as it approaches slowly. When it's close enough you'll be able to tell it's a sampan boat. It's moves very slowly because it's design to be green with no motor attached to it. As the sampan approaches towards the shore, you should be able to identify TWO human beings in the boat paddlling like hell.

You can call them Ah B and Ah S. Ask them to show you their camp. Maybe they are sharing one. I'm not so sure about this. Don't miss asking them about their hi-tech cut & paste technology.
The cut & pace is at such a high speed everyday. Amazing.

Also check out their latest invention call the "Never Flat Again Battery". It keeps their laptops running round the clock without charging.
I suspect there are other innovative gadgets which they can show such as "No More Mosquito Repeller". Ask them, they should be able show you how they survive living in Changi Beach.

Disclaimer: The above are just my imagination of their lifes at Changi. For the real story, make sure they tell you everything. Nothing beats hearing it from the horse's mouth.

they belong to the dark forces, base camp changi village. they moves from trees to trees. quite scary when you look at their shadows with big shoulders. they panic when see lights.

basic
19-03-12, 11:54
"Spore property will down >40% within 6 months, huge retrenchment, rate hike furiously…that is it….."

hahaaaa...stupid moron, read the whole sentence, after 1 Europe bank DEFAULT.....
real moron, try to create trouble....sure more morons will jump in to support you.....that is why all is moron.....hahaaaa....only hopeless moron rely on such tactic....no shame at all.....

"once 1 Europe bank default, domino to globally, the effect is 100x bigger than lehman bros….Spore property will down >40% within 6 months, huge retrenchment, rate hike furiously…that is it….."

Condo Kaiser
19-03-12, 13:23
hahaaaa...stupid moron, read the whole sentence, after 1 Europe bank DEFAULT.....
real moron, try to create trouble....sure more morons will jump in to support you.....that is why all is moron.....hahaaaa....only hopeless moron rely on such tactic....no shame at all.....

"once 1 Europe bank default, domino to globally, the effect is 100x bigger than lehman bros….Spore property will down >40% within 6 months, huge retrenchment, rate hike furiously…that is it….."

haha... so within 6months one European bank will default? Or your 40% decline theory depends entirely on a given european bank defaulting? But the default is not confirmed? Then 40% decline also not confirmed?

Want to talk thrash also talk some thrash that makes sense la....

Nman
19-03-12, 13:35
Look like PC price up again compare with last month, my fren just bought one - The P at Pasir ris compared wth my relative slightly expenssive 30++psf same stack some more low flr. why? I think many of them worried after tis all the land resrved for future use, no more land already after large release yr 2012, then all "Cheong" 1st.

yaozong7
19-03-12, 13:50
Look like PC price up again compare with last month, my fren just bought one - The P at Pasir ris compared wth my relative slightly expenssive 30++psf same stack some more low flr. why? I think many of them worried after tis all the land resrved for future use, no more land already after large release yr 2012, then all "Cheong" 1st.

Wah looks like CM 6 is on the way liao.....This time, probably targeted at OCR new launches.

Maybe only 70% loan for private condos (excluding ec) for those without existing loan? Alternatively, maybe a 5% stamp duty for private condos purchases below $1.5m?

Nman
19-03-12, 14:01
Wah looks like CM 6 is on the way liao.....This time, probably targeted at OCR new launches.

Maybe only 70% loan for private condos (excluding ec) for those without existing loan? Alternatively, maybe a 5% stamp duty for private condos purchases below $1.5m?

But Gov have consider on Sporean buyer, let every once got chance to purchase private. I think CM6 they target on foreign investor.

minority
19-03-12, 14:10

I thought originally is 2.5 yrs? now accelerated to 6? WOW :beats-me-man:

devilplate
19-03-12, 14:13
5yr mop for pte ppty....

Best cm?..crash the market! Tats wat u all want rite!

devilplate
19-03-12, 14:16
haha... so within 6months one European bank will default? Or your 40% decline theory depends entirely on a given european bank defaulting? But the default is not confirmed? Then 40% decline also not confirmed?

Wat u expect from a SISSY?

Wakakakaka

yaozong7
19-03-12, 14:22
5yr mop for pte ppty....

Best cm?..crash the market! Tats wat u all want rite!

Cannot lah.....too drastic.....hardship sale how?

Best chance for Khaw to tame the OCR mkt is through the introduction of some punitive measures that forces HDB upgraders to look at ECs, instead of OCR.

Eg: Additional 5% stamp duty for new private condos launches below $1.5m (excluding EC)?

sunrise
19-03-12, 14:53

Wakakakaka

Most sissy has big arm & broad shoulder.
Basic = Big arm shoulder intrude changi

basic
19-03-12, 15:14

moron...read moron way....argue only bring to ho lan....stupid moron, hahaaaa.......:):)

basic
19-03-12, 15:16

Wakakakaka

stupid moron, so sc.rewed your father or mother or kena sc.rewed by your doggie this morning?? that moron sunset can join you in his sunrise garden rubbish dump place.......hahaaaa......:):)

basic
19-03-12, 15:17
Jim Rogers: 2013 Will Be A Disaster

March 18th, 2012

this one is for sure....2012 is the beginning & starting point....2013, crashing down hard time....2014, even worse.....;);)

basic
19-03-12, 15:18
BIG change coming. And it’s close.

March 18th, 2012

sure...no horse run now...only way is diving down to bottowless....coming.....;);)

basic
19-03-12, 15:20
圓匯跌勢已成恐插至90

already said it...on the way back to 100, then 120....same to RMB, no more upside...all asian currency, gone case......funds will all outflow....anyway, all need to recall back to rescue in Europe & US.....;);)

basic
19-03-12, 15:23
Will the Market Rally Last? “Within the growth story the downside risks include the fact that while job numbers look good. There isn’t any wage growth and the consumer is under downside pressure. The focus has also gone to the fears of inflation,” Godfrey said.

March 18th, 2012

baseless growth....no volume rally....all the printing $$ gave to listed company as profit is even better than Ponzi....hahaaaa....all these crooks, useless rubbish can only thinkl of robbing, cannot hands on, take hardship.....go to war lah, human rubbish...once oil shoot up or change of govts...end of all printing $$.....;);)

basic
19-03-12, 15:25
Apple’s Stock Run Is Really Starting To Freak People Out

March 18th, 2012

only fools cabnot see this is a rotten apple with huge bubble....explode like IT bubble in 2001.....crashing down 80-90%...coming....;);)

basic
19-03-12, 15:26
Daron Acemoglu, a fairly credible M.I.T. economics professor, who is essentially stating outright that the U.S. Economy is severely bad, getting worse, and headed straight towards collapse.

March 18th, 2012

MIT professor...sure...beside economy collapse, no other choice now....just do it & crash it.....;);)

basic
19-03-12, 15:28
War Preparations Beginning At Home…. March 16, 2012 Executive Order — National Defense Resources Preparedness

March 18th, 2012

just whack it.....or wait for all rubbish govt to change this yr....whole bunch of useless leaders today......oil shoot to $250-450 will be nice....;);)

ilovekopi
19-03-12, 15:51

March 18th, 2012

this one is for sure....2012 is the beginning & starting point....2013, crashing down hard time....2014, even worse.....;);)

Are you suggesting that we should own precious metal to divert cash to real assets? He is optimistic about certain sectors and critical about certain strategies and policies.

I assume you only heard "2013 is a disaster".

devilplate
19-03-12, 16:37
Are you suggesting that we should own precious metal to divert cash to real assets? He is optimistic about certain sectors and critical about certain strategies and policies.

u actually expect an answer from a SISSY??

wakakakaka

basic
19-03-12, 16:45
u actually expect an answer from a SISSY??

wakakakaka

hahaaaa....chow ah qua, front & back by your father & doggie, very shiok huh....hahaaaa, whole family is chow ah qua......:D:D:D:D

basic
19-03-12, 16:46
Trader alert: Energy prices could be set to make another big move higher

March 17th, 2012

sure....go tom $200, $300, $400....will be super nice...coming....;);)

basic
19-03-12, 16:47
This could be the chart that’s driving Ben Bernanke’s insane money-printing

March 17th, 2012

insane rubbish doing insane nonsense......time will tell, when hard truth is out, all collapse......;);)

basic
19-03-12, 16:49
Marc Faber: The Perils of Money Printing’s Unintended Consequences

March 17th, 2012

sure....all has to pay back...now all in bigger deficit, bigger lost, bigger debt, bigger....how to pay back?? collapse lo....coming soon......;);)

basic
19-03-12, 16:52
COST OF LIVING SOARS – BLOOMBERG

March 17th, 2012

sure....every corner of thw world....what 1%, 2%?? Spore 5%?? haha.....20%? salary? going down instead...more jobless, retrenchment...high cost...so super high oil price is good......yo stop printng & collect back all printed $$ with rate shoot to sky....;);)

basic
19-03-12, 16:53
Oil spikes sharply on report Israel has approved an attack on Iran

March 17th, 2012

If next week, bomb....then can see oil price above $150...then $200.....nice....;);)

basic
19-03-12, 16:55
Fractional reserve banking, conjuring what they claim is ‘money,’ but that which is really debt (since there is nothing of inherent value backing it), from thin air, leveraging it up by many multitudes, getting a nation to endorse it as monopolistic fiat (and enforce the monopolistic recognition of it as such), is the problem.

March 17th, 2012

sure...wev all know...printed $$=debt....created from no where, not from profit, economy activities......it's robbing, unfairness.....easy come easy go....this is criminal, money gave to who?? who decide?? fair?? hahaaaaa.....many people will have to be executed.....;);)

basic
19-03-12, 16:58
Global Trade Fragility

03/18/2012

sure...not only trade is fragile...stock market, spore property, global economy.....all is fragile, just 1 bank default, all will just collapse.....playing with fire, sure get burnt.....;);)

PN
19-03-12, 19:15
You very smart, continue renting.

SMART ALEX :tongue3:

Rysk
19-03-12, 20:12

March 18th, 2012

this one is for sure....2012 is the beginning & starting point....2013, crashing down hard time....2014, even worse.....

Oh! I read the article of Jim Rogers!!
It says.. "2013 will be a Disaster for Long Term Tenant" :D

smarian
19-03-12, 21:04

March 18th, 2012

Let's brace ourselves for the coming years ahead :scared-1:

smarian
19-03-12, 21:06
China home prices fall for fifth straight month

BEIJING - Chinese home prices fell in February from January for a fifth consecutive month and are expected to continue heading south in coming months, underlining the success of Beijing's long campaign to cool property market speculation.

Average new home prices across China fell 0.1 per cent last month, versus a drop of 0.2 per cent in January, according to Reuters' weighted home price index based on data announced by the National Bureau of Statistics on Sunday.

The NBS said new home prices fell in 45 of the 70 major cities it monitors and remained flat in 22, but rose in the cities of Jinan, Xining and Baotou. In January, they stopped rising in all 70 cities from a month earlier.

In year-on-year terms, home price declines spread to 27 cities in February from 14 in January. As a result, they remained unchanged on average last month for the first time since China's property tightening campaign started in late 2009. That compared with an annual rise of 0.5 per cent in January.

"China's property prices will likely continue their downward trend, likely going into the second half of 2012 and until policies are altered," Mark Budden, China area leader of EC Harris, a global built-asset consultancy, said after the data. The NBS stopped publishing its nationwide home price index in January 2011, but continues to provide city-specific data.

Rysk
19-03-12, 21:21
Let's brace ourselves for the coming years ahead :scared-1:
Yes! Please inform MR B as soon as possible.. "2013 will be a Disaster Year for Long Term Tenant" :D

Rysk
19-03-12, 21:24

Already told MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT MR B to change title to "China property price coming down fast".. think he had forgotten again.. never mind let me remind him again :D

teddybear
19-03-12, 21:31
But in Singapore, headline news like this:
"Toa Payoh HDB flat sold for record S$894,000 !!!"
Mar 16, 2012 - PropertyGuru.com.sg

BEIJING - Chinese home prices fell in February from January for a fifth consecutive month and are expected to continue heading south in coming months, underlining the success of Beijing's long campaign to cool property market speculation.

Average new home prices across China fell 0.1 per cent last month, versus a drop of 0.2 per cent in January, according to Reuters' weighted home price index based on data announced by the National Bureau of Statistics on Sunday.

The NBS said new home prices fell in 45 of the 70 major cities it monitors and remained flat in 22, but rose in the cities of Jinan, Xining and Baotou. In January, they stopped rising in all 70 cities from a month earlier.

In year-on-year terms, home price declines spread to 27 cities in February from 14 in January. As a result, they remained unchanged on average last month for the first time since China's property tightening campaign started in late 2009. That compared with an annual rise of 0.5 per cent in January.

"China's property prices will likely continue their downward trend, likely going into the second half of 2012 and until policies are altered," Mark Budden, China area leader of EC Harris, a global built-asset consultancy, said after the data. The NBS stopped publishing its nationwide home price index in January 2011, but continues to provide city-specific data.

PN
19-03-12, 21:37

So what are you still waiting for?
Go buy China property quickly. Don't miss the China boat.

But you must learn Mandarin first lah.

Rysk
19-03-12, 22:03
But in Singapore, headline news like this:
"Toa Payoh HDB flat sold for record S$894,000 !!!"
Mar 16, 2012 - PropertyGuru.com.sg
Helo! This thread is about China property market.. if want to post S'pore bull property market news.. please go elsewhere.. MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT MR B say one.. :D

teddybear
19-03-12, 22:17
:ashamed1: You got my meaning wrong :p.
I am asking them to complain to lao Khaw why all his cooling measures result in the HDB flat can sell at super high price of $894k? What cooling measure is that that target foreigners (the <5% people) but heck care HDB prices where >80% of people are living in is in bubble state? :doh:

Helo! This thread is about China property market.. if want to post S'pore bull property market news.. please go elsewhere.. MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT MR B say one.. :D

smarian
19-03-12, 22:50
War Preparations Beginning At Home…. March 16, 2012 Executive Order — National Defense Resources Preparedness

March 18th, 2012

just whack it.....or wait for all rubbish govt to change this yr....whole bunch of useless leaders today......oil shoot to $250-450 will be nice....;);)

Be prepared for the worst :scared-1:

Rysk
19-03-12, 23:28
Be prepared for the worst :scared-1:
Be prepared for the worst.. been repeating since 5-rm $100k.. till $400k.. till now $894k.. still repeating be prepared for the worst.. for long term tenant u mean?? :D

smarian
19-03-12, 23:35
China home prices fall further, 'likely to continue on downward trend'

Mar 19

BEIJING - Chinese home prices fell last month from January for a fifth consecutive month and are expected to continue heading south in coming months, underlining the success of Beijing's long campaign to cool property market speculation.

Average new home prices across China fell 0.1 per cent last month, versus a drop of 0.2 per cent in January, according to Reuters' weighted home price index based on data announced by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) yesterday.

The NBS said new home prices fell in 45 of the 70 major cities it monitors and remained flat in 22 but rose in the cities of Jinan, Xining and Baotou.

In January, they stopped rising in all 70 cities from a month earlier.

In year-on-year terms, home price declines spread to 27 cities last month from 14 in January. As a result, they remained unchanged on average last month for the first time since China's property tightening campaign started in late 2009.

That compared with an annual rise of 0.5 per cent in January.

"China's property prices will likely continue their downward trend, likely going into the second half of 2012 and until policies are altered," said Mr Mark Budden, China-area leader of EC Harris, a global built-asset consultancy.

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao on Wednesday told a news conference that he would stick to property-tightening measures during his last year in office to deflate asset bubbles that would hurt the broad economy if they burst.

"I can now tell everyone very clearly that home prices are still far above the reasonable level. Therefore, we must not relax tightening," he reiterated, dousing hopes of a letup in his government's property tightening stance.

His comments dimmed the outlook for Chinese developers - many of whom are suffering sliding sales and an acute funding shortage - and sent the country's property shares down by 5 per cent over the following three trading days.

Still, Beijing does not want to see the market crash and has started fine-tuning its policy. Banks are increasing mortgage loans for first-time home buyers and offering lower rates. Regulators are also making it easier for developers building normal housing to get bank loans.

On the ground, some local governments have tried to loosen curbs but the central government has so far pushed back such efforts by Shanghai and several other cities.

"Premier Wen's statement can also be seen as a signal to local governments who have been trying to ease policies," Ms Wang Tao, an economist with UBS in Hong Kong, said in a note to clients on Friday.

China's property sales fell 20.9 per cent in the first two months of this year from a year earlier, the NBS said on March 9.

Although transaction data from private real estate consultancies pointed to a slight pickup in recent weeks from a trough during the Chinese New Year, industry observers widely expect it to be short-lived.

"Before the easing or eventual removal of the restrictive policies in the property sector, further softening of home prices and reduction in transaction volume of sales will continue," China Overseas Land and Investment, the country's No 1 developer by market value, said in a statement on Thursday.

China still has strong pent-up demand for housing, with its rapid urbanisation and rising household income. But tightening measures have blocked access to housing market for some families and kept others waiting for even lower prices.

Inventories of unsold homes in China's big cities such as Beijing and Shanghai have hit record highs and developers have slowed the pace of land purchases, underlying slower growth in real estate investment this year.

China's real estate investment accounted for 13 per cent of GDP last year and affects more than 40 other industries.

While the private-sector real estate market will remain weak this year, economists expect Beijing's affordable housing campaign to boost construction and help prop up the economy.

The US$316-billion (S$397.4-billion) scheme will see China start construction of seven million cheap homes this year and finish five million. Last year, it started 10 million units and completed 4.3 million.

"With social housing playing a larger role in overall property construction this year than ever before, the government may afford to keep a tough stance on property policies for longer," said Ms Wang.

She added that affordable homes "will provide an indispensable contribution to overall property construction and help avoid a hard landing in China". Reuters